- Text Size +

 

Claire

‘Just wow, I can’t even discern your presence on that tiny ship’ Claire did her utmost to focus on the minuscule frigate which rested in the palm of her hand. A moment before, Claire had gently fished up the ‘massive’ ship from the dried-up docks of New Oakton while Kelvin was aboard. It seemed like the safest way for some spare time together.

‘Softer there please, your voice almost perforated my eardrums.’ Kelvin’s voice called out from her phone. It lay next to her smooth right leg on the bed.
‘Oh sorry, better this way?’ Claire lowered her speech.
‘Much better. Wait, I’ll use a red smoke grenade, that way you can recognize my location’
‘Ah, so you’re on the stern now are you.’ Claire waved in merriment.
‘Woooow… careful please. Too much turbulence here, not to mention all the air displacement.’
‘Oops… haha, sorry about that. Sheesh you people are so fragile, how did your kind manage to survive all these centuries anyway?’
‘We’re tougher than you think.
‘I guess, you're still around here after all.’
‘Yes we are. Sooo… what are the plans besides gawking at each other?’ Kelvin asked
‘Uhm, I don’t know. What do you prefer? I hope you don’t plan on staying on that ship now are you?’ Wish I could see him up close in real life instead of through a screen. He’s so incredible puny. Claire pondered
'Well; I do know there are a couple of vehicles stored in the ship's hull. One of them even a sports car!’
‘Hey! That would be awesome. You could drive around on my body, perchance I could feel it tickle hihi. Or maybe not.’
‘THAT!... Would be the most amazing thing EVER!... Uh I mean… yeah, we could give it a try.’
Claire tittered. ‘Did I just heard a confession of your adoration for my body?’ She said playfully.
‘Don’t tell me I’m the first one now.’
‘Well you’re the first Lilliputian adorer that’s for sure.’
‘Don’t be so sure about that. You would be surprised about the crazy things men do when seeing a gorgeous young lady. Especially an exceedingly large and powerful gorgeous young lady. Rumor has it that some lot even worships you like a Goddess.’
‘A Goddess?’ Claire brooded.

Queer Images filled her head. Images of her garnished in a mistress outfit with high-heeled boots, towering over a microscopic civilization of Lilliputians with puny skyscrapers and such. Millions of them praised, adored and bowed down to her. Worshiped her like a God.
It made her… wet? Why do these thoughts excite me? Claire thought. Claire remembered one day when she caught her mother in such an outfit. She walked into her mother’s bedroom unannounced and noticed her talking, but no one was there. She just sat there, on her bed, cross legged, and dressed up in some domina garb with black boots.
‘Who we’re you talking to mom?’
‘What happens with knocking?’ her mother scowled.
‘Why are you dressed like that?’ Claire asked in revulsion.
‘GET OUT!’
‘But I…’
‘out… now…’ Sophie was dead serious.
Claire could never get along with her mother. Every move she made seemed like another mistake in her mother’s eyes. But this… this backlash seemed rather excessive. Was she talking to tinies back then? I wonder… And why do I still not know what the hell is in that other room?


‘Earth to Claire? Hello?’ A voice interrupted her contemplation.
‘Huh?... O sorry, seemed like I was lost in my mind for a moment.’
‘What we’re you thinking about?’
‘Never mind that. So you wanted to explore my body now was it? Which body-part do you prefer?’
‘I can choose!’ Kelvin’s eyes almost popped out of its sockets.
Claire chortled and shook her head in disbelief. ‘Don’t get your hopes up yet mister. I won’t be so easy going like those other girls your kid sister mentioned.’
‘Ah crap, the little brat knows too much and talks even more. Okay have it your way, where do we start?’

 

Kelvin
From there on Kelvin went for the most astonishing adventure ever, Exploring the hot body of a young Brobdingnagian girl in a black Maserati. First, he warmed up the engine and rode a few circles on the palm of her hand with Claire’s curious looming eyes gazing down upon him.
After that, he pushed the car’s power to its limit and drove in blazing speed from her wrist, over her forearm, to the point where her elbow started.
‘I have to concentrate really hard to be able to feel you.’ He heard Claire’s resonant girlish giggle.


A long exertion of pleading and begging rewarded the lucky guy with the opportunity to burn some rubber on Claire’s unblemishable bare left thigh. He started off by her knee and had permission to go all the way up to where her mini skirt began, but no further!
With a smirk Claire spotted the black Maserati approaching the fabric of her skirt and by the looks of it, didn’t plan to decelerate.
‘Dirty little bastard you’ Claire’s voice boomed in amusement. ‘Trying to enter forbidden territory huh?’


While driving, Kelvin looked around in rapture and all he could see was the vast landscape of the smooth skin of Claire’s thigh. His cock was already rock-hard and his anticipation rose even further by the thought of racing straight under the fabric of her mini-skirt. ‘Promised land, must reach the promised land.’ He vowed to himself.
He knew he wasn’t allowed to; Claire was very clear in what was agreed, but he couldn’t help it. He just had to investigate. In a hustle he peered up through the front window to see if Claire wasn’t looking. Off course she is dumb-ass. He reprimanded himself.


Either way, he kicked in the Maserati’s gas pedal even further. He almost felt sorry for the screaming engine, forced beyond the boundaries of its potential. In the distant rose up a nice formed arch of the mini-skirt’s fabric, its size seemed perfect for his car to ride through, so he stirred in its direction. Almost… almost…
The more he closed in on the arch, the bigger it became, but then for a sudden he stepped on the brakes. After a screeching 360 the car stood still with the smell of burned rubber crawling in his nose. He stepped out of the car and looked up to witness a massive skin colored wall rising skyscraper high. It was just Claire’s pinky finger blocking his path.
‘What gives?’ He raised his hands up and looked in Claire’s planet sized pretty face. She returned his look with gleeful eyes surrounded by voluminous auburn hairdo.
‘Going somewhere?’ She raised her eyebrow with a crooked smile.

Meanwhile in Madison’s room Cobra and his squad we’re in the midst of their mission to contact the foreign people they heard on the radio earlier.


Cobra

‘I can’t believe we made it.’ Miller shouted above the whoop-whoop sound of the Chinook's rotor blades. He leaned out his head to take another glance at the aquarium’s upper edge they just flew over. Sky-high it was. It required most of its chopper's engine, especially for the fact that two of the four choppers carried a Humvee with them.


‘Look at that face.’ Miller scorned. ‘Like a little child whose candy have just been stolen.’ Both Miller and Johnson looked at Zorban sitting strapped up in a chair in the other Chinook hovering in proximity next to them. His green punky hair flapped in the wind. He noticed them observing and gaped back with a withering look.
‘Don’t provoke him too much.’ Johnson said.
‘What? Don’t tell me you're afraid of him now are you?’ Miller taunted.
‘We need him Miller. We need each other. If we’re divided this mission is doomed.’
Miller tapped Johnson’s shoulder. ‘With words like these makes me realize once more why the general chose you for command. You never let your feelings get in the way of judgment.’
Don’t be so sure about that. Johnson pondered. He took one last glance at Zorban’s piercing eyes before he turned around to the pilot. ‘What’s the status Jackson?’
‘We’re almost halfway Madison’s bed. After that it will take about 10 minutes before we reach the abyss at the end of it. What’s your plan after?’ Jackson replied
‘I’ll let you know when we get there. Keep going.’

He leaned back in ease, about to close his eyes for a little power nap until the guy next to him acted on something. ‘Lord no, don’t tell me she’s coming now!’
Johnson leapt up and took a gander in the same direction his squat member aimed for. A colossal Madison entered the room. She crashed down her backpack on the floor, its vibrations even felt in the chopper. Everyone was on high alert. What is Madison going to do? She doesn’t know they are flying just above her bed. They saw her ambling to the New Oakton city and crouched down to pick up the lid which Claire put there earlier when she came to collect Kelvin. She spoke some words to the city and stood up again. The sight was incomprehensible, how can such a young girl be so unbelievable huge? From their point of view the city they lived in was just a plaything for this girl, they saw it all in perspective now, wrecking it would be even less then childsplay to her. They we’re absolutely nothing in comparison to her. Nothing in comparison to the Brobdingnagians.


‘She’s coming this way!’ The pilot screeched.
‘Keep her steady now.’ Johnson appeased him. He looked up and witnessed Madison’s gargantuan legs sauntering passed by in close proximity. Its air displacement created powerful gusts of wind, putting the choppers steadiness to the test.‘I can’t hold it!’ The aircraft got shoved aside by a squall of wind caused by Madison’s legs.
‘If we tilt too much, we will crash!.’
‘Hold it!’ Johnson rushed over up to help the pilot holding her stable.
‘Mayday Mayday! We lost control and are going down! I repeat we are going down!’ A voice called out through the radio. Johnson turned his head and saw one of the Chinooks, the one without the Humvee, spinning round and round, down to their demise. ‘I will attempt an emergency landing!’ The pilot said.
‘Mayday Mayday! Lost control, prepare for emergency landing!’ Another chopper called out, the second without a Humvee. Caught up in the sucking forces caused by Madison’s moving legs, he too rotated down uncontrollable.
A moment later, the first Chinook banged on the bed mattress, scraped along for dozens of meters until it tilted slowly to the side. Its rotor blades cut deep in the fabric, wrecking them beyond repair. ‘Fuck!’ Miller punched his fist on some surface.
In spinning motion, the other Chinook came after, descending rapidly. ‘He gained control!’ Miller said hopefully. It looked like the pilot was able to steady the chopper, but it was too late. Their drop speed was to high, and the mattress to close. He did manage to pull of an emergency landing though, keeping the chopper mostly intact.


‘Thank God.’ Miller gestured a cross in front of his chest.
‘Land down next to them.’ Johnson commanded the pilot. ‘On it’ He replied.
He noticed the other Chinook with Zorban on it following their lead.
Notable that the two choppers who carried a Humvee we’re able to stay airborne.
Johnson thought.
When they almost reached the mattress, Johnson heard Miller’s voice shout out again. ‘She’s going to sit on the bed!’
Johnson looked in the distant and saw a gigantic Madison prepare to get seated on the bed. While she wouldn't sit on the choppers directly, the motion would definitely cause a heavy vibration on the mattress.


Johnson gazed in astonishment. It seemed all to go in slow-mo. A mountainous Madison lumped her butt on the mattress. It sank miles deep under her weigh and bounced up and down in a after pulsation. Like puny toys, the two Chinooks resting on the bed got launched off in the air, reached their highest point until gravity pulled them back once more. Johnson’s heart stood still. The first chopper collided on the mattress, rolled over a few turns, and lay there motionless. The other Chinook plummeted after, it made its way exactly to the spot where the first now lay on its side! 'They are going to collide!' Miller roared. To make the horror worse he heard its crew-members scream through the radio until it stopped when the chinooks clashed and exploded into a glorious ball of fire. A great puff of black smoke rose up in the air, veiling the sight of giantess Madison in the background. The 13-year-old just wrecked two Chinooks and killed its crew without even noticing it. They heard her giggle reverberate all around them while talking in her phone, probably in conversation with that Ashley girl.
The chance for survivors was naught, but both remaining Chinooks landed anyway.


Johnson was filled with abhorrence by the spectacle he just beheld and guilt towards his deceased crew members. Should I have listened to Zorban and headed straight for the bedroom door like he suggested? Would they still be alive if we had?
When both Chinook’s we’re grounded and its crew disembarked, he saw Zarbon all stirred up in ferocity, he made his way straight for him, and by the looks of it, not for a small-talk.

A soldier made an attempt to grab Zorban’s sleeve to stop him; he ended up wriggling on the floor with his hands dappled in blood while he covered his nose after Zorban’s knuckles cracked its bone in a swift jab.
After that, two muscular stout guys tried to seize him from both sides, the first would forever need crutches after Zorban’s boot heel shattered his left kneecap, he screamed out in agony. The latter almost swallowed his own Adam's apple when Zorban broke three finger of his left hand and smashed his throat with an expeditious flat handed thrust.
The clacking sound of a gun followed. ‘Stand down Zorban, I won’t say it again.’ Zorban turned around and got greeted by the barrel of Miller’s M9 in the face. ‘Dare to repeat those words without that piece of iron in your hand shithead!’ Zorban spat.
‘Stand down… now.’ Miller wasn’t joking.
Zorban turned his gaze towards Johnson. ‘You hear that Cobra?’ He chuckled in his raspy voice ‘Its the sound of a coward. The sound of man who stands by idle when all his men around him die, fight and suffer, and he doesn’t do a goddamn thing. Small wonder your precious little princess and that slut you called your wife died when they needed you the most.’


‘Cobra don’t!’ Miller yelled.
‘Stay out of this Miller.’ Cobra paced all seethed at Zorban, threw his arms on the ground and teared of his jacket.
‘Come at me lad.’ Zorban raised his fists in fighting stance.
Cobra pummeled Zorban right away relentlessly, pushing him back with a barrage of deadly fists. Zorban could block and evade most, but not all. One low blow squeezed the air from his lungs, and a well aimed headbutt fractured his right eye-socket. Johnson intended a third and final blow to end it all, but Zorban dodged away in an agile motion. He made use of Johnson being all open and returned the favor by planting his thrusting knee just below his ribs; it struck his liver.


Johnson dropped an all fours, groaned in pain. He felt his hair being jerked back in a clutch of fingers and looked up in Zorban’s grinning scar-face, but he also saw something else behind Zorban, something immense. He tried to talk, but the pain was still fresh. ‘That’s it Cobra?’ Zorban gloated in contempt.
‘Lord of the seven hells save us.’ Wade suddenly spoke up. Zorban glanced up, looked around, and in his consternation saw everyone gawking skyward in awe, he followed suit.


There, for miles and miles up stretched out a pair of endlessly well-formed feminine legs. They belonged to Sophie, who stood there by the bed's edge in only a white shirt and bright red-laced underwear. It barely covered the smooth skin of her curvy butt.
‘Such divineness.’ Wade spoke in reverence. ‘Hereby I pledge my life to you Goddess Sophie. For you are my savior and my God, I will do anything you desire even if it means throwing away my own principles, my life is yours to command.’ He dropped down on all fours and began to bow and pray to his apparent new God.
For a sudden, they all witnessed Sophie's hands crashing on the bed's edge on both right and left side of them; It caused a significant trepidation and brought them all to their knees. She was about to sit on them!
A curtain of shadow engulfed the helpless crew members when Sophie’s tight moon-sized butt dropped down on them rapidly.
I failed you all. We’re Johnson’s last thoughts before the impending ass of doom came upon them.


 

Chapter End Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading and please let me know what you think by leaving a review.
I appreciate every one of them ;)