- Text Size +

Veronica wandered through the well lit kitchen, the relatively small room occupied by her friend, who stood at the counter and chopped a vegetable in preparation of lunch. She had almost completed her journey through the room before she caught her eye on the precipice of the table. A small person stood there, holding a match with a red phosphorus tip; the thing that had caught her eye. Pod dutifully held onto the stake roughly his height, waiting for when the diligent chef would need it. Pod noticed Veronica's interest in him, and slightly straightened his posture, standing like a medieval guard with a pike.

Veronica knelt to be level with the counter, bringing her face in direct confrontation of him and hovering at a small distance. Pod felt awkward, and he kept his mouth shut to wait for whatever comment she would make. Eventually, she smiled, "You look like a little wizard," she said.

Pod looked down, his grey robes and accompanying staff, it was slightly reminiscent of characters from a few movies he had seen. "Oh... l-like from that movie?"

"Yeah, It's cute."

Pod blushed, he didn't mind it when Natasha called him cute, but it was stranger when Veronica did it. He continued to stand awkwardly with his staff in hand while, unseen to both of them, Natasha smiled.

"Could I have that match now please sweetie?" Natasha interjected, causing Pod to lift up the heavy stake and pass it to her. 

"Do you need any more help Natasha?" he asked, craning his neck.

"No no, would you like me to turn on the TV?"

"Yes please," he smiled.

"I'll take him, if you would like," Veronica replied, causing both of them to pause for a second.

"I... guess? Lunch'll be ready soon," Natasha said somewhat struck.

Veronica placed her crimson-nailed hand up to the edge of the counter. The blood-soaked talons of the beast lay before him, and against his tiny instinct he stepped on. 

Veronica smiled, he was very light, and his tiny feet pushed gently into the thick skin of her palm; fingers caging him in. She walked gently to the living room, not so harshly to spook him, and noticed how Pod's feather-like body swayed with each step she took. She took her position on the right seat of the couch and allowed the small thing to scramble, particularly hastily, from her palm and plonk his tiny behind on the ground, cross-legged. She watched him for a few more moments, sensing his uneasy disposition through his face, where his blank mask slipped and revealed panic. 

She could appreciate this now, it must have been scary to have a giant magazine rolled up and about to execute you... She reached for the remote and flicked it on, awkwardly tucking her arm against the armrest, and not on top, to not disturb him. 

After only a few minutes of mindless game show, Veronica was bored. Last night, when Pod was asleep, he really did look quite sweet under his blanket, and she wasn't sure how to feel about finding one of those things 'cute'. She turned to face Pod, drawing his less than focused attention, "How tall are you, Pod?" Veronica asked in a casual tone, like people making chit-chat in an dentist's office.

Pod swallowed, he was being addressed, and he needed to answer. His height, Natasha had measured that some time ago, "Umm... about 48 millimetres..." he answered, which was accurate enough for the human eye, "I'm not very big..." he admitted, casting his eyes down, "E-even with other tinies I'm short."

"Really?" she said unsurprising, she could already tell he was a bit of a 'pipsqueak' from his big head and thin body.

"Even my sisters were taller than me..."

"Surely that would have been only a few millimetres, what difference does that make?"

"To humans..."

Veronica nodded along, allowing silence to descend. But he had just admitted that he had a family, and that seemed like an opportunity to get to know him better, "So you had a family? Where are they?"

"W-we lived in a big house, th-they're all still there."

Veronica was still curious, but this might be a sore spot for him, so she'd need to be gentle, "If they're all still there why aren't you with them?" she said gently, perhaps slightly apprehensive of the answer.

"I left," he said in a quiet albeit blunt statement.

That was a genuine surprise, and this subconsciously manifested on her eyebrows, "Really? Why did you leave? It must've been safe if your entire family was there."

Pod took a deep breath, he honestly didn't know why he was opening up to his attempted murderer, "I-I said I was short... and weak. My papa was always annoyed th-that I couldn't help out. My brothers too, they'd always bully me. H-hit me..."

Veronica could tell he was becoming emotional, he must have had a tough childhood. She had dealt with bullying at a young age, so had her son; although she supposed what they experienced wasn't as bad as what he had gone through. When Natasha said 'just like us' it seemed not only the good parts. "So you ran away from your family?"

"N-no... tinies usually leave at a certain age. S-sometimes they come back, or s-start a new family. I wanted to show I could do it..."

Veronica swallowed, she never considered the kind of things that went on in the world, quite literally, beneath her feet, "I'm sorry," was all she said.

"N-no, I'm glad I did!" he said with a touch of diminutive vigour, even in the face of Veronica.

"Oh?" Veronica said with a wrinkled forehead, both surprised and impressed at his sudden animation. 

"I met Natasha! And she... she... I..." he faltered, he didn't know what to say about her, "...I'm glad I know her," was all he said.

The blonde giant smiled, she could tell he appreciated their mutual friend. "Natasha is very nice, she let ME stay, after all..."

"Before Natasha I never had hot food... human food is so tasty," he said with a less choked tone, and a tiny twinkle.

Veronica smiled, but the implication of no hot food was slightly startling. They really WERE pests...

"Lunch is ready you two!" came a call from the kitchen. 

Veronica placed her rose tinted nails up again and allowed Pod scramble on, faster than before, and go retrieve his hot meal.

---

For the second night in a row Pod found himself engulfed amid the luxurious creases of his carer's palm, sitting so casually on the ample pads of her fingers. He remained mostly calm and still, except for the occasional gesture to one of the jig-edged pieces on the table, making a suggestion for it to be slotted into a specific place. This was a bit of entertainment that Natasha was sharing with Veronica, Pod only placidly observing and helping occasionally. It was relaxing, especially for Pod, who became drearier as the night passed and the landscape became more and more discernible. Eventually he stretched his back and flipped over, allowing the gentle slope of her fingers to pull him into the satin centre. 

"Are you tired Pod?" Natasha asked rhetorically, but receiving a nod anyway. 

He nodded and yawned, chewing on air as he stretched.

"Umm... may I take him?" Veronica piped up upon hearing them preparing for bed, her tone not confident in the slightest. 

Natasha and Pod both stared at her like she was an alien, which did nothing to help her trepidation at asking. The two darker haired people turned to look at each other, to confirm. From Veronica's perspective it seemed like they spoke through their minds, some strange alien communication she was not attuned to; more likely Natasha had a better view and understanding of his elfin facial expressions. 

After their telepathic conveyance, Natasha extended one slightly shivering boy for her to take. Without being hasty she worked him onto her fingers, and, when he was firmly supported, gave him a smile that was unaffected by his obvious fear. Like an organic elevator she  slowly lowered him down to her thigh, hopeful it would provide him with a suitable surface for sound sleep. He slowly meandered off her horizontal hand and onto a random patch of soft grey pants leg, knit tight and hugging to her relatively thin thigh. He kept his eyes tracked on her face, peering over her protruding bust, much to his neck's behest. Eyes still trained, he removed his 'wizard robe' clothing and discarded it to the side. He lowered his now exposed thin frame to the floor and stared upwards patiently. 

Natasha extended her hand again, transferring a thin piece of fabric to Veronica. She angled it to hang limply from her fingertips, and was prepared to drape it over him, but not before taking a teasing poke at his belly, "Heh, you're quite thin, but I think you're still filling out a bit," she joked, finally laying it on.

Pod had a smile too small for the blonde mountain to notice. He didn't take any offence, quite the contrary; he still remembered when his brothers would push him to the ground just because he was too light to offer any resistance.  

"That's all the human food he's been having," Natasha giggled. She made sure not to overfeed him, but moving from a diet of crumbs to hot meals would naturally have him gain some mass. 

Veronica now had a tiny boy on her thigh, warmed under a thin blanket. It was an odd feeling, he wasn't heavy at all, he barely exerted enough pressure to deform her pants, and his movements were noticeable but inconsequential. "Good night, Pod," she wished, her eyes lingering on him. Although she was still polite, and didn't want to be presumptuous. 

"Night sweetie," Natasha wished, proud of both of them.

Veronica turned her eyes to the puzzle, pinched a thin piece from the pile, and scanned the dotted board for a suitable fit. Before that spot was located she sighed and looked back down, "And... I'm sorry," she said simply, hoping he was still awake.

Natasha had a warmth well-up inside her as she overheard her friend; it was genuine this time. To think, a short few days had turned Pod from an insect to a person in her eyes, which was no small feat. Her assessment must have been correct: it WAS impossible to hate him. And if one person could be 'converted', who's to say that millions more couldn't? 

He drifted off, perturbed initially by a thigh he was not used to being his bedding, but gradually melting along with his body into the soft surface, his tiredness dripping through the fibres. Veronica was an evil bitch, but a nice one, and he might as well enjoy sleeping on something fleecy and warm. Next time he would be wary around strange humans, he would barge ahead alone; this was at least one lesson he had learned. In a sleepy voice he spoke, a whisper half blanket-muffled and barely heard by the woman far above, "I forgive you..."

---

"Thank you so much for the excellent hospitality Natasha," Veronica said chirpily, her shoulders pulled by the weight they bore. Had she not been handicapped she might have even dared to leaned in for a hug.

"It was no big deal, really, you were a perfect guest," she brushed off with a dismissive handwave.

Veronica smirked and looked down to Natasha's palms, and her smaller friend within, "Somehow I don't think so," she chuckled, deciding to drop her luggage. She extended a red finger and brushed his unkempt hair, Pod responding to the weight with a smile and head down-turned from the slight pressure. "I'm so sorry about what happened, you've really opened my eyes... If I see any tinies around the house I'll be sure to leave them a few bites to eat," she said with a chuckle, although one that didn't diminish the earnest in her statement.

Pod genuinely felt happy; if somewhere, sometime in the future, a fellow tiny's life was made a small bit easier, he was glad. And maybe even these days were worth it.

"Feel free to pop-in for tea at any time, we'll both be happy to see you," Natasha bade farewell.

Veronica just smiled and picked up her luggage, nodding and departing through the door. Natasha let Pod wave as she left, his tiny limb shaking back and forth until she was obscured by a different house. Natasha closed the door; back in their quiet abode. It felt lonelier now, less busy; they wondered how they had ever dealt when they were both truly alone, living their separate lives under the same roof. Finally the cold silence was broken with a chuckle from Natasha and thumb stroking him along his back, "So, finally, we have some privacy."

Pod knew what she meant, he stroked at her thumb and felt relieved.

---

Like the rolling mountain range of maturity she was, Natasha reclined on her side, supported by the ruffled blanket of her bed. She smiled as she observed Pod at the edge of a pillow too soft for him, causing him to sink, pulling on his legs like quicksand. He pulled his grey shirt over his head and undid the loincloth he still wore underneath, leaving them behind as he travelled down the edge of the pillow. He was much more comfortable being around her while naked now, but the knowledge of what he was about to do provided a small blush for Natasha's keen eyes. 

Ever since Pod had been 'made a man' by her she hadn't shied away from giving him relief and having some lewd fun; and right now that's precisely what he needed. These past few days had been a trial for Pod, as if he had gone to battle; facing a foe, defeating his fear, and in the end returning triumphant. And the veteran deserved a reward. 

Pod shivered, both from the slight chill in the air and the overwhelming height of the older woman's body, even when reclining. She grabbed at the base of her sweater and drew it up, revealing her colossal chest and tucking the slack beneath her chin. Her upper breast collapsed on the lower, massive hefty orbs that seemed to possess the weight of the world. He stood at the base of the pale hemisphere, pointy red nipples the diameter of bar stools jutting out above his head. Overcome with a youthful lust he hugged into her thick, textured skin; cuddling into the fat and soaking up the warmth. After the time with Veronica he realised how much he appreciated Natasha, just to be able to do something like this was blissful. He felt himself melting, like he would sink into the butter of her chest and never escape. The scents of her body; soap, pheromone, sweater, all combined in his nose and weighed down his brain. Pod was happy.

Natasha just gushed, he was adorable; so enthralled with her breast, it made her feel special. She slid an index finger to his feet and let him step on, feeling his small weight on her dainty fingertip. Like an escalator she moved it along her sensitive mammary's surface until he was at the equator of the sphere; she wasn't so generous to not make him work for it, at least a little. Still in awe of the slope curving above his head, he leaned in, using his thin arms to drag himself upwards, tickling the giant constantly. With a few almost aquatic arm-strokes he managed to claw himself up onto the plateau of her breast, in the shadow of a giant, plump globe hovering above. 

After a few teasing days of Spring the weather had turned and they were plunged into a cold-snap. But Pod wasn't feeling it at the moment, in the cold air her breasts almost steamed, and he could enjoy this heater to himself. Natasha gazed upon him with a grin, his minute all-fours body gently pressing down into her plush skin. She used her hand to pry the top orb from the bottom, and produced a tiny, dark, nook for him to worm into, which he did. 

Nestled between her two ominous breasts, his body rejoiced as the ceiling lowered onto him with great delicacy. Natasha, through careful observation and instinct, knew how much pressure and weight he could both receive and enjoy, and she made sure he was comfortable. Pod, located in his perfect slice of heaven, was cocooned among countless tons of Natasha; his senses treated to the sultry heat, the luscious, textured skin, the thump of her accelerating heart, and, in the dim, yearning light, the tiniest peek of her face. 

Natasha threw him into turmoil as she gentle jiggled and massaged her upheld breast, supporting it's lower twin with the other hand and keeping him snug. He was rocked by her lascivious currents, and he could abate his natural fear to enjoy the pampering she so lovingly showered him in. 

What would Veronica think? Natasha wondered to herself. Veronica could accept that they were friends, great friends even, but that they did this? That might be too much for her. It didn't matter though, precisely two people's opinions mattered; and they were currently enthralled.

The tiny boy popped quickly, he was just so enticed at the moment he couldn't last long. Natasha felt it, and readjusted herself to better be able to see. She rolled onto her back and allowed herself to rest; there he was, drained and sticky, just as she imagined he would be. A tissue was all it took, and soon he was good as new. Natasha could see the intense exhaustion on his face, he looked wizened and weary, something that days of pent up sexual energy and fear had culminated in. She didn't feel like disturbing him, and she was quite comfortable herself. She rolled back onto her side, "Get a few moments of rest Pod, it's fine," she reassured him with; there would be more time later. She saw the smile on his face, and he dragged his tired body deep into the crevice of her breasts, tucking himself directly into the safe space at the very base of her chest. She pulled her sweater back down and let him exist in his own private world for at least a brief moment.

She could tell Pod was back to his old self after these tense few days, she could tell that the same little thing she fell for was tucked against her heart at the moment. Maybe now he was wiser, more cautious, but perhaps even a little more optimistic. Natasha smiled in silence; nothing else had to be said. 

Chapter End Notes:

This is the end of the sequel.