- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm adding chapter 8 ... and 9 !

I cannot find any limits to her body. Nor can I have enough of it. As my hands caress the soft skin, exploring the never-ending contours, following their long journey along the thighs. I get lost in the contemplation of the vulva that is looming above , ready  to crush me. The canopy  of her great body is covering me in its shadow, as she starts leaning down on me, two perfect breasts hanging beyond the  smooth flat stomach. Her labia are so close now I can see nothing else, being all i ever want to see. I nearly brace my self when her wetness comes crushing on me. And I sure gasp when I feel my tool engulfed down below in the wet embrace of her mouth. In the next few minutes, Yana is just as large as the world, and no giant girl could ever compete with her for sheer adoration.

When we're both finally spent on the soft grass of our little hidden niche, she snuggles into my arms, as I cover her with the rough fabric of my coat. I have made love before. And am no noob at the games we play. Yet it is with undiluted wonder that I labor to get my breath back. Making love is one thing, making love to her is just beyond words to me.
 I guess we're in love. That's a pretty much established fact by now. No matter how hard I pinch myself, her warm and  strong body just refuses to disappear in the proverbial puff of smoke. To me, this is just as remarkable as the existence of the giant women that plague our days. But neither Yana nor the giantesses  seem willing to vanish into the blaring of an annoying alarm clock. This is as real as it gets, the bliss and the horror.

This has brought the entire journey North into a very different perspective. I have been, for lack of reason and luck, so much in contact with the beautiful predators, I had almost accepted than one day, one of them would eventually make me her little snack. I have even fantasized about the sudden pressure of her enormous fingers on my hips or legs, the quick ascension to the luscious lips. I have many time pondered about the screaming sensation of the fall within her throat to the waiting furnace of her stomach.  I knew I was taking insane risks at times, and I knew i was living on borrowed time.

Yana's presence has changed my views on such situations. The huge woman hunting out there are now longer just the possible reason of my untimely death, they are also a threat to the girl I love, and their hunger the probable end of this budding relationship. Now, whenever I meet one of them, strolling around, her eyes scanning the ground for food, her feet squashing screaming heaps of metal under their soles,  I feel the hate raging inside, and more importantly, I feel the fear. The fear that this girl there, projecting her shadow on half a city , could be just looking to finish off my love.
What was a desperate game among the ruins of our shattered world, a hopeless and daily gamble, full of thrills and adrenalin, and yes, sometimes excitement, is now a far more serious challenge. I want to live now more than ever in my life before. I want Yana to live, and the video-game quality of this absurd catastrophe has been replaced by a despair far more poignant than our usual little heroics.


....................................................................................................

The little people in the shattered metallic cylinder are screaming of course. What else can you do? The girl has short blond hair, a boyish cut, and it highlights her soft face and long neck beautifully. Her smile is lovely, pierced by the whiteness of her perfect teeth. She's reclining on the tarmac, while her feet, a good 400 feet farther, have dug long trenches in the airport lawn. Her body is impossibly pale, reflecting the light of the high noon sun. The other girl is more athletic, her tanned body in sharp contrast against hers. Her curly dark hair is flowing over the milky skin of her lover. She's latino looking, her lips full and her eyes as dark as night. She also harbor a beatific smile. One notices at a glance she's about half the size of the pale girl, and her hands are stroking legs that could easily pin her to the ground, in spite of her stockier body. Between them, the plane is lost in their shadows, its wings nicely clipped off, and now the simple and handy receptacle for the tinnies inside.


We had planned all along to get to the airport. None of us know how to pilot anything, but this did not seem enough to deter us from going there, in the hope a survivor there would indeed be able to lift some of us to safety.  It was a plan as good as any, and I was adamant we should try before moving on to other options. We arrived just in time for the carnage.

Judging by the smoking pile of debris down the runway, the plane had indeed attempted to lift off or to land today, in broad daylight. What the hell were these people thinking? It's not a little private jet, easily scrambled for emergency, it's a liner (I've no clue which type, mechanical prowesses being the least of my interests), containing a good fifty people. Were they on a super important mission, warranting this reckless move? Were they forced to land prematurely due to some mechanical problem? We don't know really. We heard the commotion, saw the billowing smoke rising, and had cautiously reached the top of the near-by hill to investigate. The five of us scouts are now watching the scene in our binoculars, hapless witnesses of this drama.

Sky-scrappers were always good at giving you a real sense of scale whenever dwarfed by the humongous bodies walking among them. Planes do a pretty good job too. To the two giantesses reclining on the tarmac, the liner looks like a toy, and the fingers of the blond girl are wrapped nicely around the metallic tube. It does look as if the flight or landing has been brutally curtailed. The nose part of the plane is somewhere on the lawn next to the girls, either ripped of by the shock of the interception, or manually removed by them. Inside the habitat, people are screaming. I can see them as they move by the windows. In the distance, the airport buildings look crumpled and bare. I'm sure a satellite view of them would reveal the exact foot steps of the giantesses among the ruins.

The two girls are enjoying the sun, and I can feel myself my back roasting in the sunlight, sweat pouring down my shoulder blades. Next me, Yana often wipes away her brow, before resuming her observation. The blond girl is also enjoying the attention of a more diminutive friend. The little hands keep stroking the vast breasts, as the latino girl kneels between the large thighs that dwarf even her. Once in a while she applies her belly to the Venus mound of her large lover, in a motion that brings moans to the  jean Seberg look-alike. The blond girl bring the plane over her belly. She  gives it a little shake. Like pepper grains , some wriggling shapes fall onto the pale skin, some directly into the navel. I see a man struggling at th bottom of the near vertical cylinder, his arms probably wrapped around a safety belt while the girl smiles at him shaking the plane to make let go. He obligingly does so, and the girl's smile stretches gain when she feels his body landing on her belly.

The latino girl between her thighs is delighted too. She grabs a running form and hold it close to her eyes, babbling her insane language. She winks at the blond Swedish-looking girl, who laughs and opens her mouth. It takes some targeting and much laughter before the brunette launches the man towards the  wide open maw.  I can hear him scream easy enough. He bumps just below the lower lip, his body dropping into the giantess neck and towards her breasts. The brunette leans forward, crushing two men under her own breasts into the soft pale skin while doing so, and takes him again in her fingers. The guy must be seriously stunned, yet  can see his legs struggling. This time he lands on the girl's nose, and she just has time to catch him in her hand, with a laugh, before dropping him into th brunette's hand again. The third time is the good one. The guy howls with fear (and rage I'm sure at being used so), as he dives into the red cavern, passed the beautifully kept teeth. The receiving girl is surprised and closes her mouth shut immediately. She obviously got him straight in the throat, and has swallowed him instantly. She looks amused, opens wide and show the other a vast and empty tongue. Much giggling and clapping ensues. This is so much fun. The latino girl has already caught a woman and is aiming cautiously.

I look at Yana, next to me and see the tears flowing gently down her cheek. On the binoculars, her fingers joints are white. I gently lower her instruments and she turns red eyes in my direction. I just nod to her to go back to the others. She nods back, sniffles, and starts descending the hill back. The rest of us, just keep watching. Whatever is in that plane could be useful.


The woman is screaming even louder than the previous guy, as she flies towards the large moist tongue stretched out to receive her. We see her bumping into the face, falling down on the breasts. Screaming again, falling again. By the fifth trip , when she finally enters the cavern, we do not hear anything. She must have been dead or unconscious. The blond girl smiles, seems to slurp on the little body (I can see two feet fleetingly appearing between the large lips), then swallows happily.

She grabs a man who'd been dumb-stricken in her navel. To her the guy is so tiny, much more so than for the latino girl. For this latter, the snack is definitely more consistent and she opens a greedy toothy mouth for him. The vaster girl just position him above the twitching tongue and, after amusing herself at his flaying legs and high-pitch cries, let go of him. The brunette receives him , closes her mouth and noisily suck on his body. She fetches him out once or twice, to dangle him over her head, with a giggly comment. When she lowers him fully  into her mouth, she keeps his ankles between her fingers as she chomps his legs off.... I hear a gasp near me. We're not all immune to this gruesome show. Finally, after much chewing , the girl pops the legs into her mouth and swallows her prize.


The “Swedish” girl  is bringing the plane again. As she does so, a tiny figure flies out and falls down, on her hip first, then on the tarmac a few meters below. He no longer moves, probably broke his back, I think to myself.  Yet I see his arm rising up as a tiny motion from the giant girl makes her buttock roll over him. He squishes like a grape under the girl, who hasn't even noticed.
She's too busy shaking the container again. I guess the poepl inside have braced themselves fro the motion,as nothing comes out but a few suitcases that rebound on the elastic skin. A pout of disappointment comes to the large lips. The girl brings the cylinder to her face and peers inside.  Can only imagine the vision of this gigantic blue yes,  suddenly replacing the cockpit , and peering at you, as you hang on to your seatbelt. A clamor comes from the inside of the plane.

She now start peeling off nicely the cylinder itself, as one would roll away the skin of a banana, or opening a sardine can .  Can see clearly the passengers still sitting there, as the walls around them disappear under the pressure of the huge fingers. The latino girl offers to help apparently. She more nimble fingers. She rps the sits one by one and let them on the belly of the other woman. The passengers, still tangled in the belts are trying frantically to free themselves, only to find themselves kneeling on the warm skin, under the vast smiles of the their tormentors. I notice fleetingly that a lot of them seem to be military personal. I make a mental note of that. It is obvious this plane was moving in daylight for a reason. When a few people have been extracted, the girls leave the plane alone, and return their attention to their catch of the day. The larger one picks up a sit with its passenger still attached. She gobble the whole lot and proceed to noisily chew the man and the sit . She's not a connoisseur, just a hungry girl.

The latino woman has grabbed a fugitive, and is now lowering him towards the vast crotch of her lover. I watch her fingers gently stroking the large labia, already wet from their earlier foreplay. The little guy should probably start watching his life passing in front of his eyes now, but  I suspect the sight of the vast rosy and fleshy folds coming to him are keeping his attention focused. The smaller girls struggles a bit against the wet flesh in her effort to open it up fully. A very different cavern starts opening up now, abut the dark inside is just as ominous than the large mouth that consumed the earlier victims. She starts pushing the man into the whitish pool that has gathered at the base of the opening vagina. When she's satisfied his body is nicely lubricated, she forces him inside, pushing her finger fully  into it. A gasp of pleasure and delighted surprise escapes the lips of the blond woman.

Already her friend is separating a passenger from his seat. His screams lasts for a few seconds as he sees the throbbing hole hes' been directed to.  His legs are introduced first and I see his tiny arms beating against the fingers of his captor. He looks so insignificant a speck against the rosy landscape of tortuous folds that begins to swallow him. I guess his confusion must have been total when an another big mass of flesh descended upon him to push him deeper inside. The latino girls is tonguing him deep into the hole now. Her position is near comical, dwarfed as she is by the large thighs around her, her ass proudly lifted towards us, as she busies herself against labia nearly as big as her own face. The screams disappear quickly and she returns her attention to the lower belly of her giant friend to get another one. The guy trying to hide in the blond pubic hair, is just what she's looking for.

It really is a problem. I have seen this before. The Kink is one of the good old constants of our new world. Nowadays, a miscalculation in your movements, some bad luck and you either get gulped down, squished under sole or drowned in vaginal fluids. This is now a given for the entire human race. That is, if hunger and disease and gun fire haven't finished you off before. We do not live peaceful times. Yet, despite the horror, the Kink is indeed a fascinating show. I'm sure I'm not the only one, whose carnal instincts have been stirred by the sheer beauty of the giantesses, no matter how cruel they seem to us. I remember the early days, when the Event had started, but not yet bloomed into its full potential. When what we had was a bunch of beautiful young women sleeping on top of our towns, in their glorious nakedness. Th excitement that followed the Event wasn't entirely intellectual, for a good half of the human population. The jokes had flourished, the pics taken over the net, hell, many attempts took place at that time, by many imbeciles, to reach the “privates zones”, as they were called. Hell, how many soldiers, assigned to the safe-keeping of the giantesses lower regions had filled their dreams with this impossible intercourse. Well, it did not take long before intercourse and other sexual encounter became part of the menu imposed on us by the now active beauties. So how do we cope with that?

I watch the third guy being stroked to death against an enormous engorged clitoris, while bellowing moans of pleasure shake the silent airport. I watch him feebly fight the motion that crushes him into the hot wet flesh that he used to crave for  as a teenager and then a man. To him, biology has becomes a larger than life lesson, as he became an anonymous  dildo  in the fingers of two excited girls. I feel the stirring of my own manhood, pressed against the hard ground, as I watch the delicious murder taking place in front of me. I do not want to enjoy it. I do not want to draw joy from this. I avert my eyes. Down the hill behind me, I see Yana talking to the others. I come back to reality, as if receiving a sudden cold shower. This is love, real love, the way we're meant to have it. I take my binoculars again. But not before noticing the redness on my companion's face near me. Hell, what's happening to all of us, that we come to enjoy the very creatures that kill us? I come back to the show just in time to see the little woman inserting a shreaking soldier girl into her pussy. There's s less room obviously, more struggle, and more enjoyment apparently.

We keep station near the wood that surrounds the airport. The Kink went on for hours. There was indeed a lot of personnel in that flight. We watched as the giant blond girl leaned against the smaller one, arousing her and playing with her, returning the favor. They gulped down the remaining passengers lazily, lying on their back across the runways,  the now fully opened plane between them, chatting the evening afternoon away, while taking their victims in their mouth as so many grains of popcorn. Many of them got caught in the wild French kisses that the girls exchanged now and then, many of them left red smear marks between their breasts and belly. A few disappeared in a place where the sun never shines, their last prayers lost among laughters and moans.

What are they possibly thinking these impossible tourists on our little planet? What are they talking about , between their mouthfuls of people, and their murderous sex rumps? Here we are, a gang of about a hundred people today,  shivering with fear in the woods as we observe the two women enjoying their vacation. How more absurd is this whole thing going to be? It is common knowledge now that whatever they say is probably trivial. Unless the recordings and subsequent computer analysis totally miss subtle variations in tone inflexion and phoneme distribution, the alien language used by the giantesses does not seem to be able to carry enough permutations to allow a vast vocabulary and ponderous significance. We are left to hypothesize that indeed the communication among them is minimal, probably just about covering their areas of interest, such as food taste, sexual positions and giving directions for fruitful hunting. The giantesses appear to be happy, not because they are submitting our world, but because their needs are easily fulfilled by simple tasks. Whoever or whatever sent them to destroy us, did not see the need to provide their instruments with more than a basic intelligence. The giantesses' good mood is about the most infuriating characteristic their possess.


We do recover a man from the wreckage. He was simply hiding in one of the toilets, covered under safety  vests. A simple plan and one that paid. He's shaking like a leaf, totally shocked. Yana is escorting him outside now, to get looked after by our few nurses. It is strange to walk in the plane. It is empty of people now. I saw them all being dispatched, one after the other , in hunger or lust. Suitcases and stuff hang from lockers. The stars are shining upon the desolation, through the opened-up roof. I pass my torchlight upon every corner of the wreck. (Its beam is red, as we suspect this is less noticeable to them  ). I do find a strange suitcase, metallic and battered nevertheless, with a military sign engraved on it. Following my hunch , I order two of my guys to get it open. In the back of the plane I find a pile of plane meals, neatly covered in cellophane. Somewhere in this country, the conveniences of living are kept alive it seems.

Later that night the suitcase is finally opened. It contains a series of jelly-looking blocks in a transparent wrapping. The items next to it are roundish and have wires coming from them. I'm no engineer, but it does not take long before I figure out these things are explosives. Considering the risks taken to carry that stuff to its unknown destination ( the man we found is not aware of the significance of the flight it seems, but I have a feeling he's not telling everything...), they are probably not just explosives either. I can't help letting a grin come upon my face.
But now, Yana is tugging at my arm. She wants us to get going. She's right of course. I look at her and marvel at my good luck, in the midst of this insanity. Hell, I haven't spent the day watching the Kink , without getting a few ideas of my own.... I follow her outside the wreckage.

 

Tbc


nostromo