- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
beware: chapter 8 was added at same time! look back one chapter if you missed it! ;-)

The scream is hardly leaving her lips that the enormous mass sets down on her running form. She disappears under the massive foot, as easily as a speck of dirt. Around the base of the foot, a cloud of dust explodes and settles down again. The huge leg far above continues its tremendous motion, carrying the vast expanse of the giantess’ body. Thighs that could break through a building show the rosy skin of young woman, the muscles lightly bulging under the movement. An ass that could flatten a parking lot travel far above, displacing air and sending a flock of pigeons into a wild swirl. Even further up, the long black mass of her long black hair is whooshing heavily, like a maddening curtain. The heavy breasts hardly balance at all, kept in place by their own tremendous weight.
The woman did not even notice the life she just extinguished in a casual step. 

I know she’s very pretty (aren’t they all?) because I’ve seen her coming for a few miles already. Her slender body is well tanned by the hard sun, and shows no blemishes whatsoever. She entered town in a leisurely stroll, flattening innumerable cars and even buses with total indifference. Each of her steps sends a tremor that rumbles in my stomach.  She walks between two high buildings, made dull by their broken window panes. She leans casually against one of them, around the twentieth floor, and lifts her foot to dislodge some piece of junk stuck between two toes. I cannot even see the red spot the running girl must have left under the darkened sole. I know it’s there, a whole existence blotted out and smeared under the wrinkled skin, a mere thing among other things. No traces of her, totally erased from  this world. The power it takes to reduce a human being to the totally inconsequential measure of a dirt speck is just maddening. This enemy we face is so overwhelming as to nearly convince you your life is indeed absolutely ridiculous.

Her hand has gone through half of the building, in her effort to sustain her balance. Thousands of shards of glass fall in a crashing din around her poised ankle, as she considers the under-sole of her lifted foot. I see the building sway madly on its foundations, the floor above crying out to collapse further now. When the hand leaves the gutted floors, there is a second or two when the collapse seems imminent. It stays that way. The young woman has resumed her walking; her thigh is brushing against the windows high above sending more debris flying in the air.

A passing car is coming to a screeching halt in a nearby street. Guess the onboard GPS is not calibrated to detect this type of obstacle.  The crowd ahead of the giantess is running in absolute panic. The car is trying to turn into the crowd and is inevitably sending a few bodies flying. Any other day, the guy would have been lynched for this reckless behaviour. The giantess has seen it and is lowering a immense body to grab it. Her fingers are long and feminine with nicely manicured nails. I see the man in the car desperately trying to get out of the vehicle, fumbling with his safety belt. On his windshield, the blood of the last person he crashed in is leaving tiny rivulets. Before he makes it out , the large fingers set themselves around the metallic habitat, pressing the doors in. The car is lifted in the air with its tiny occupant. I walk along walls, coming closer to the scene. I can’t get enough of the tremendous sight of this gigantic feminine body blocking out the sky far above us. It’s fascinating to the extreme, even in the midst of all the dangers.

The car is lifted high in the air, till its windshield faces the immense brown eyes of the giantess. She peers into it for a while, a glum smile on her lips, before starting to shake it to get the man out. I can’t see much, but I can well imagine, the guy inside, tumbling through the habitat, his body thrown over the seats, against the windows, bruising and screaming. After a few tries, the girl is disappointed. The man just won’t come out. She pouts. And I see a cloud of anger coming over her eyes. The fingers start pressing on the car as she closes her hand. Screeching noises come out on the now clenching fist, as she reduces the car and the man inside to a bloody wreck. A second later, the metallic remains, fall from the sky and crash onto the street, rolling against the nearest wall with a loud bang. The girl is turning her attention back to the running crowd below her. One step and five people at least just vanish  under the foot that squeezes even a groan from the tarmac.

Why don’t they all try and escape in the buildings? I think to myself. I suppose clear thinking is not the main attribute of a frenzied mob. More people disappear under the next step. As I follow her, stumbling in the wreckage left behind, among the dead bodies and broken cars,  I get the ample vision of her back, muscular and lean, her vertebra slightly showing towards the place they reach the hollow of her waist. The huge ass comes down toward me and the street as she once again leans forward. Each cheek is a monument of flesh, smooth, and round and unstoppable. I see her womanhood between them, a cleft large enough to swallow a Buick. She’s well shaven down there, definitely an enticing sight. She has found more accessible targets in the running crowd, and her long fingers pick up random fugitives, gathering them in her left hand. When she has five of them in her half opened palm, she straightens up and leans again against a low building, her ass crushing the roof, surrounded by a sudden dust cloud. The building also resists (they do build well in this part of the country, it seems). I watch her face, as she seems to gauge her surroundings, while sucking on a squirming form, absent-mindedly. In her hand, shrieks keep erupting from the next snacks.

The girl is distracted by the landscape, and it’s a good thing, as I try to blend into the wall near me, as her gaze passes back through the street behind her. The man in her mouth is no longer visible, unless you consider this slight bulge on her cheek as the presence of a man. When this bulge travels down the long well-defined throat, it probably still is man, but once it disappears beyond the shoulder blades, whatever is left of him is just a struggling piece of food in the monstrous stomach. This man did not expect this I’m sure, when he awoke today, took his breakfast, read the latest news. To suddenly end your life in the warm, dark inside of young woman’s belly, a mere thing to digest, isn’t exactly something even the paranoid media prepare you for.

For a second I shudder, as it seems she’s looking down straight at me, lying there at her feet in the recess of a broken wall. But the split second of fear is gone, when she lazily turn her attention to the horizon, while depositing the screaming form of a woman on her out-stretched tongue. She starts chewing this one, as she comes forward again and resumes her strolling. I have a feeling I know where she’s going and I angle my course through adjacent streets to try and cut her path near the beach. Of course, she’s going at the speed of a train compared to my awkward run. But she also takes a lot of pauses to gather munchies. I don’t even look for her shoulders over the near buildings; I can just follow the screams of the people, and the crashing sound of her feet.

By the time I get to the beach, beyond the ugly tall; buildings that have long disfigured the scenery, she’s already well in the water. I see her back moving away from me, through the massive gash she has created in the range of buildings. Floors are opened to the winds, showing the innards of the hotel, the rooms hanging roofless, wall-less, the furniture hanging from the splintered beams. I have to walk around the base of the destroyed seaside accommodation to get to the front boulevard. Around me people are screaming, crying and generally speaking, panicking, all going away from the path the woman has traced through the sea-side resort. I, like a lunatic, a mad man, a suicidal maniac, keep going against the flow. I don’t care what could happen really, I’ve seen this before, I’m willing to live through this, not a screaming victim, but a participant of these insane times. I guess there’s something wrong with me.

This is the second week after the Awakening. A lot of them have started their strange lives among us. Many cities have already crumpled under their hunger. Yet here the phenomenon is still recent. This particular girl has been on the move for two days I hear, leaving being her many preserved cities, as if she was not interested in the slightest in the general mayhem that is slowly erupting all around the planet. I happened to go through this one, as I stupidly decided it was time to make sure my stuff and money were ok in a nearby city. Like everyone else, I’m new to this mess, still enamoured in a way to the giant killers, still in awe of their beauty. But I am  already well aware of the game. It’s going to us or them. They do not seem to take prisoners. All attempts at communication have failed. I have seen armies being wiped out in minutes by their gigantesque feet. I have seen the shells explode on their skins, the flattened carcasses of the tanks. Short of an atomic burst, about everything has been tried today to stop at least one of them. When the bombs will really go off, I do not intend to be there to watch it. But yes, I have been taken unawares in this city, and now I’m following her, like a moth on a light. What is wrong with me indeed?

 I am on the boulevard that separates the beach from the seaside resort. The beach is already a mess, the sand awash with the waves her feet have created in the ocean. I watch her, as she walks away towards to deep. She’s hundreds of yards away, yet the ocean waves break apart just on the upper part of her calves. Behind her, the sea is choppy, the surface white from the sloshing of her passage, like in the wake of some tanker. I walk down to the beach. The large depression in front of me is a picture perfect footprint. I walk into it, taking in the sheer size of the hole she has created under her massive weight. I feel so incredibly negated, diminished, as I stand in the middle of her foot print. A group of onlookers are walking slowly around it, too, new-comers to this sight, and apparently just as stupid as me.  I hear the roar and I scramble out of the hole, just in time to let the wave wash around my legs, filling in a small cataract the deep foot print. Every move she makes out at large is resonating here a minute later. The water is warm enough, and I let the sloshing happen around my thighs. I turn my gaze again towards the sea.

Far away the naked girl is wallowing in the water. She’s in nearly down to her breasts.  I know another wave is going to hit us pretty bad in a minute and I leave the beach to the high parapet of the scenic boulevard. Most people do the same. Out in the ocean, the girl has found a toy to amuse herself, and I watch the little sailing boat cruise desperately in front of the large breasts, its sail floppy in the sudden absence of wind. The young woman is looking down at the tiny passengers we can imagine easily enough on the raft, faced as they are with the sudden tanned cliff in front of them. I remember my binoculars and take them out. They are three people on the boat. I see them struggling against ropes, trying to orient their vessel away from the playful girl in the water. She just pushed a hand under the water behind them, creating a sudden wave that rushes towards the boat, lifts it a good fifteen feet. The boat is bobbing up and down in front of her naked chest, like a rubber duck in a bath tube. The long waves of hair reach down to the water and probably surround the little boat, as the girl bends down and start blowing on the sail. I can well see the three sailors (two women and a guy) hanging to their ropes and mast, caught under the warm gust of breath. Their boat plows its way in the agitated waters. Well, at least, the blowing is taking them away from the massive wrecking balls of the huge breasts. (On the beach, more waves are reaching us, crashing on the cement wall that contains the yellow sand, before noisily receding in the perturbed ocean)

The young woman is now fully lying in the water. It actually looks like she’s floating. The water is pretty deep out there (the bay was created, I hear, by a meteoric crash a very long time ago), and the laws of physics apply, even to an impossibly large giantess. Her head is now level with the surface, and I can well see the vast expanse of her hair floating around her. Hundreds of feet behind, the surface of the ocean is broken by the twin domes of her backside, and the powerful trashing of her legs. The girl’s eyes are intent on the boat, and a toothy smile is coming closer to the tiny vessel. We cannot hear anything from where I stand, but the crowd around me is shouting useless warnings to the lost crew.
From the bridge of the sailing boat, the face of the girl is now a threatening-looking wall , and even though the sail is now catching the wind again, it has no visible effect on the unfair chase. The girl lets out a brief giggle when the skiff touches her chin. The chase keeps going, as the young woman blows , and blows, driving the boat back towards us. When the boat tries an escape right or left, it receives a powerful “nudge” from the large hands that push the water beneath, and is oriented back to the “right” path.

Eventually, the boat is entering the shallows and the naked girl behind is no longer able to swim. Screams from the passengers are now audible. They are so close to beach, they can probably even see me and my binoculars, yet they surely know they will never reach us. When the giantess rises again from the ocean, revealing again those impossibly long legs and beautiful body of hers, she takes the boat with her in her hands. I can see the keel of the boat firmly supported in the embrace of the long fingers, gallons of water falling back into the ocean, as the vessel gains in altitude.  One of the passengers (a blond girl, in a flashy bikini) has jumped overboard. A bit late though, as her fall is pretty high, along the tanned thighs of her tormentor. I can hear the splash as she hits the surface. The giant girl has seen her too, and a second later her hand is scooping the ocean and bringing its content to her opening mouth. The bikini woman is drunk along with gallons of salted water.

The vast naked body is again covering the beach in its shadow, as the girl sits now cross legged in the shallows, her prize in her hands, just below her breasts. We hear the mast breaking like a twig as she discards it over her shoulder. On board the doomed vessel, the remaining passengers run to and fro, apparently unable to take the decision to abandon ship. The giant fingers are running along the boat, toppling the little human forms on the bridge. After a few giggles of fun and excitement, the fingers select a victim. The man is hoisted between thumb and forefinger high in the air, and dropped unceremoniously down the opened mouth of the hungry girl. As she closed her eyes, her throat hardly acknowledges his passing through to her inner self.  That seems enough reason for the last girl on board to search for an exit, and we all witness her dive between the giantess thighs.  The giant woman seems surprised, looks at her now empty catch and with a shrug casts the entire vessel over her shoulder, already looking for the fugitive in the water. (A second later we hear the crash of the boat on the waters far away). The booming laughter tells us the sailor girl has survived the dive and is swimming just under the cliff of flesh of the giantess’ abdomen. This latter looks down for a second and applies the palm of her hand on the water between her thighs. She stays in that position for a good minute. What she’s doing is pretty obvious to all…..

I think we all realize at that time how pretty close the whole show has moved to the beach. A general dispersal is taking effect in the crowd that had gathered to look in awe at the naked girl and her oceanic sunbathing. I certainly no longer need the binoculars, mesmerized as I am by the lazy giantess in the bay. I no longer need them again when I feel the girl’s gaze pass over us, come back and somehow focus on me.
I feel a sudden thud in my heart. I am looking at the woman in the ocean, along with a hundred people at least, yet I feel her eyes are just singling me out of the crowd. I  watch in shock as the beautiful lips (that just harboured a living trashing human being a minute ago) seem to address me a personal smile that sends my blood running for cover in my ankles. I stagger back, look at the smiling face again. Hell, this is stupid, she’s just teasing the crowd that had the audacity to come and watch her naval antics. She cannot see me. As I start walking backwards towards the safety of the buildings, I am still petrified and fascinated by the gaze that seem to follow me. A second later that gaze is coming from a few hundreds feet above, as the naked girl has come to her feet and walks again towards the shore, huge waves rushing from her calves. I decide to ignore my seemingly powerful success with blond naked swimmers, and start running back towards the town. I curse myself for this stupid stunt of me, following the girl here) Screams are again heating up the already chaotic landscape in the sea-side district. A long shadow is already over-taking the group I’m running with, sending many of my fellow-snacks to glance back in terror at the coming monster. These confused faces, these screams, this is something I’m familiar with already.

I hear the powerful splashes in the ocean, try and angle my run away from the crowd I was following. (never follow crowds, they are like biscuit promotions in a super market) I decide to follow the boulevard instead, giving up the flight to town where she’s bound to be going again now, after her bath. My lungs are burning, as I sprint along the beach .There are plenty of people she can go for, plenty of places she can walk to. I’d have to be real unlucky to happen to be in her way. I jump over a fence. Look back. This is not my lucky day. Far above, the blue eyes are also definitely looking in my direction. This cannot be. Instead of going toward the running people and their snack-filled buildings where the fun is, the naked girl is walking in my direction, nearly copying my flight along the beach.

I’m at a loss for decisions, no one is going this direction with me. That’s how I’ve avoided trouble so far (stalking the giantesses is also a sick specialty of mine, one that has curiously spared me the trouble of running like a rabbit under fire). I feel a sickening panic enter my already busy mind. Okey. Okey. Where to? The splashing noises are getting real close. I glance back, no longer see the girl. Only huge feet coming forward like out of control trucks , bent on squashing me. The girl is somewhere up there, too high for me to check it out. I suddenly turn left toward the beach again. Jump the parapet again, land in the wet sand. Against the wall, I have to keep against the wall. I throw myself against the base of the stonewall, and frenetically start burying myself into the sand. The huge girl is reaching the beach; I feel the tremor of the massive feet hitting the sand. High above the long thighs are moving in an unstoppable motion in my direction. Streams of water are running down from the wet bush of the girl, her abdomen is squarely facing me, I swear the vast face high above is still looking at me. I throw sand all over me, cowering at the base of the wall. The sand is wet and difficult to gather.  The feet are coming, huge, the toes pointing at me, their threatening soles flying now over the sand before crashing into the beach, creating vast and wet footprints . I watch in terror when the last step brings enormous toes right on top of me. They land in the sand less than ten feet from my lying body. I have stopped breathing, as I watch the impossibly long pillar that dominates me, the mountain of flesh that rests upon  that pillar, and I die inside when I see , far far above the blue eyes that are looking at me.

I nearly gag when the gigantic edifice of flesh seem to collapse upon me, the huge breasts falling in my direction, the vast curtain of black hair dropping towards the ground.  The blue eyes are locked on me, above this horrifying smile. I jump to my feet and start running between the massive feet. Each heel is high above me, as the giantess is crouching down, planting her toes deep in the ground. I have lost the sky, everything above is a complex landscape of skin folds, bulges, hairs, tits. I run deep in the shadow, toward the sea, my ears full of an enormous laughter. I am getting drenched from the sea water raining upon me. I am passing right under the enormous crotch of the young woman, smelling her womanhood, her round buttocks big as houses and hovering a few meters above my head. I can’t believe she has come for me. A vast motion takes place, and I fear she’s just about to sit on me. I feel the air displacement coming from the sudden rise of the large body, from the quickly moving feet that crashes right and left of me. I feel the sun on my face for a second, before the shadow returns. The next moment, two car-size objects run into me on both sides, squeezing the living breath out my lungs, breaking a rib or two, crushing my pelvis, in their hot embrace.the ground disappear under my running feet. I see the ocean fall below me, the waves becoming smaller and smaller. The beach turns in a second in a far away place, the horizon is vast, and getting vaster as I gain the sudden  altitude.

The next second my gaze plunge into the depths of two incredibly large blue orbs, draped in wet and long sword-like eyelashes.  Just in front of me, the full lips are curved into a satisfied smile. I feel the hot breath upon my face, exhaled from the twin caves of her nostrils (I could nearly stand in one). A mole on the left side of her nose is marring the face I thought was so perfect a few moments ago. The hum of pleasure that is thundering in the throat below my feet makes my gut shake. I beat stupidly my tiny little fists against the fingers that hold me. I wish I could say  that I see my life passing in front of my eyes, but my life is just too small a thing compared to the sheer existence of the girl that is eying me, and it doesn’t bother showing up.

“It’s time you and I get to really meet, don’t you think?” comes the incredibly powerful voice.
She slowly lowers me down the full length of her body. I see her throat pass by, her breasts, the plain of her abdomen,  and am left in no doubt whatsoever as to what my fate will be  when I watch the first dark hairs of her bush pass an inch from my face. The place I go is lost in the darkness between her thighs. The ceiling above me is wet, glistening and rosy. The upward motion is driving me straight to flagrant rosy folds that seem to open up to reveal a darker still fleshy cave where my head…. I guess I might as well scream a bit.


“Hush, hush… it’s over. It’s over….You’re here.” Yana is passing her hand on my brow, her face is floating a few inches from mine. She looks worried and asleep at the same time. Outside the night is still dark and I can hear the distant splashes of the ocean waves. I look around me, trying to get my bearing. The cave we sleep in is alive with the breathing of our companions.
I remember that city well, I remember that boat well too. I guess the memory was just waiting for the right time to come and play with my dreams.
“Did I scream?” I ask Yana, who has placed her head on my chest.
“No, you didn’t.” She whispers. “Were you screaming in your dream?”
“…..No, No I wasn’t. Go back to sleep, Yana, we have a long day in front of us.”
Travelling from far away, the tremors of a wandering giantess are just barely felt, through our bed of sand.

 

Tbc


nostromo