- Text Size +

 

 

Amanda after arguing with John in a rushed huff went during the night to visit Father Wesley due to having heard he survived his close encounter with Justine. She was utterly infuriated with her brother John and infatuated with Father Wesley whom she earnestly believed could still do something about Justine. After a long walk though the dark she entered his church and knowing he was in his back office she tried to keep quiet.

 

 

 

However the wooden floor creaked and released a long moan as the panels beneath her bent under the gravity of her weight. She couldn't help taking a moment to sit upon the forward bench to catch her breath. It had been a long and exhausting night having tread down long winding thin dirt paths covered with nearby grasses. With each suction of the cool air drifting into her lungs she shivered on the verge of tears as her hands griped tight into her thighs.

 

 

 

Collecting her shreds of composure Amanda stood back up and walked toward the back of the church. Then biting her lip she knocked on his office door and with hesitation asked, “C-Can I-I come in father?”

 

 

 

After a short pause the heavy wooden door cracked open as Father Wesley then said, “Yes, but do tell me why you are here this late.”

 

 

 

“Thank you, Father” Amanda blushed while twisting her strands of well kept hair before stepping into the office to then explain, “I heard about what happened and wanted to be sure that you are okay.”

 

 

 

Looking into the twinkling bright eye's of hers he replied, “I have the Lord to thank for my safety child.”

 

 

 

“But I-I heard she ate you!” Amanda exclaimed as she awaited an explanation

 

 

 

With a sigh Priest Wesley reinforced, “I was swallowed, but with the power of prayer and God on my side, she keeled over and released me.”

 

 

 

“Wow that's amazing!” Amanda marveled while bubbling with glee before asking, “So how are we going to get rid of that abomination?”

 

 

 

“Amanda” Priest Wesley started before he took a pause awaiting for her to calm down to explain, “There's nothing more I can do about her, because it's solely up to God's holy and righteous judgment now.”

 

 

 

“N-no......that can't be true. She...that monster needs to pay!” Amanda cried as tears dripped down her face in denial

 

 

 

Taking no pleasure in breaking the hope fading in the twilight of her eyes Priest Wesley said, “I truly am sorry child, but sometimes the Lord works in mysterious ways with his divine providence. So we must all come closer to God during this trial of faith and pray for our deliverance from this evil that we can't overcome on our own.”

 

 

 

Diving in forward Amanda began weeping as she burrowed her head into his chest. Gripping onto his back while quivering she confessed, “Y-You don't...understand............I-I....I AM SCARED TO DEATH! Justine keeps coming to the house and every time she does it's been a living nightmare and terror for me. So please father, let me stay with you tonight.”

 

 

 

Warmed up by Amanda's soft embrace Priest Wesley felt a horrible sting of guilt. As only a few nights ago he exploited her weakness and pleasured himself with deflowering her. Those temping pleasures of the flesh then sprang predatory thoughts into his mind as he felt her ample perky chest and soft skin rub against him.

 

 

 

Suppressing his unsanctified desires he replied, “We are all frightened and afraid my child. As even I cried out to the Lord begging him to deliver us all from this horror. However we both know our heavenly father will protect us during this trial of faith if we turn toward him with a repentant heart.”

 

 

 

Quivering Amanda stayed in Priest Wesley's arms for sometime letting her tears blanket his chest as she then finally got him to agree she could spend the night. Soon they both entered Wesley's room where Amanda looking at older man in the eye's reluctant in tone begged, “Please father....... make love to me tonight so I can wash away my fears of her in my heart with your love.”

 

 

 

“That's” Priest Wesley began with a nervous gulp only to stop himself as he pondered the lies he told her

 

 

 

Seeing him remain unresponsive Amanda became more forward in her request as she kissed him upon the cheek and whispered, “I love you father and believe you are right...... about God meaning for us to be in love together.”

 

 

 

“N-No I....W-We can't” Priest Wesley meekly shuddered as guilt crushed his soul.

 

 

 

Before Amanda could reply Priest Wesley pushed her away as he then confessed, “Amanda it's time I told you the truth. I am in dishonor because what we did the other night was a sin and the fault is mine alone for misleading you. I felt lonely and the pleasures of the flesh tempted me so grievously that I lied about our fornication being sanctioned by God.”

 

 

 

“I can't believe this!” Amanda yelled as she burst into tears. Turning away she clutched her crossed arms before she then snapped, “To think I trusted you so completely that I betrayed the Lord and let you use me to satisfy your sinful lust!”

 

 

 

Hearing Priest Wesley attempting to apologize, Amanda swiftly ran out though the doors with brisk unforgiving haste as the older man found himself unable to catch up. Leaving the old quiet house of worship in the dust she felt revitalized fury ignite within her as she marched along the cool dirt path. Muttering under her breath she then said, “I won't live in fear this way...... not anymore. That abomination will parish or by God as my witness I will die trying to kill her. Because I can only depend on myself now.”

 

 

 

Wondering though the woods Amanda's pride refused to yield to thoughts of returning home as she stumbled in the darkness over a tree root. Spotting a flickering light in the distance behind her Amanda wondered who was carrying the lantern. As curiosity took over she closed in upon them until they asked, “What are you doing out here so late young lady?”

 

 

 

Looking back at the scruffy middle aged man that called out Amanda carefully answered, “I was just going back home sir.”

 

 

 

“Young lady I am asking you why you are out this late at night.” He retorted in a firm tone while holding the swaying lantern

 

 

 

Flustered by the question Amanda only too aware of the darkness surrounding her replied, “Really sir, it's nothing for you to worry about.”

 

 

 

“Even so it's the middle of the night young lady and at the very least I should escort you back home for your safely.” He offered with softer tone of concern

 

 

 

Thinking that confessing directly that she didn't want to go home would likely result in disciplinary action against her. Amanda instead choose to be cunning when she disclosed, “It's just........ the giant has been near our house a lot recently and it really scare's me to be there knowing she roams around eating people. So I am so very thankful you are willing to take such risk at night.”

 

 

 

The middle aged man gulped as he wiped his forehead while taking his time before suggesting, “Glad to be of help, but if you are still scared you could stay the night at my house instead since it's so late already.”

 

 

 

“Oh thank you so much sir, I am very grateful for your offer of allowing me to spend the night at your house.” Amanda responded earnestly

 

 

 

After taking a brief walk with her host Amanda was soon entering a small cozy dwelling filled with an assortment of family members both young and old that seemed almost detached from the reality Justine's existence imposed upon the town. Amanda knew it had to be on their minds, but not having experienced personal loss from Justine it just wasn't real to them in the same way it was to her. When settling down to sleep she peered out the foggy blown glass window thinking of how terrifying Justine's stature was. Despite trying to reassure herself repeatably, Amanda in drifting to sleep couldn't hardly contain the cold blooded fear of Justine's size or her festering anger toward Father Wesley’s betrayal causing inner chaos within herself.

 

 

 

@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@

 

 

 

Meanwhile Justine tossing and turning over during the night moaned in discomfort as she felt her bladder prodding for release. Swallowing she felt her throat was parched causing her to feel even more irradiated as getting a calm comforting smooth nights sleep since becoming a giant seemed almost impossible while exposed naked to the elements. After walking some distance away to unleash her liquid waste, Justine while squatting she heard her flat belly groan. Then running her hand from her belly button upward she could feel the spaces between a number of her ribs. Thinking of future meals was something often on her mind now with each passing day that she thinned John's herd of cattle.

 

 

 

Turning her focus back to quenching her thirst Justine then headed toward the river. The field of stars in the clear sky's above was a touch of delight in face of otherwise unpleasant factors as she dealt with the cool air abasing her skin and debris sticking under her feet with each step forward. Upon reaching the river banks Justine planted her knees on each side of the flowing stream before lowering herself to drink. As her throat eagerly guzzled the cool water entering though her parting lips Justine suddenly felt something noticeably thrashing all the way down into her stomach.

 

 

 

With how poorly lit her surroundings were Justine wondered if she had mistakenly swallowed a dog or wolf. Having been caught by surprise her eye's popped wide open as she carefully looked around for movement. Straining her eye's Justine then spotted an outline of a person fleeing into the woods. Crawling on all fours she then prowled forward inspecting the woods to satisfy her freshly aroused curiosity.

 

 

 

Peeling away trees blocking her line of sight Justine regained her view of the small mortal still attempting to flee. Their effort soon proved to be in vein as Justine scooped the young girl up gently into her palm. Hearing a high pitched scream in her hand Justine softly tried to reassure her, “I promise I won't hurt you.”

 

 

 

Unable to see a way out of the giant hand without plunging to her death the meek girl felt sick from being lifted up to just below eye level of Justine's massive face. Staring at the colossal sight of Justine’s face the young girl trembled in place before she quavered, “Just please........ don't gobble me up like you ate that fox swimming across the river.”

 

 

 

Now knowing what had gone down her gullet earlier Justine gave a warm reassuring smile before asking, “Your safe with me okay, I just want to ask where your parent's are?”

 

 

 

“At home” The girl belligerently replied

 

 

 

Justine then figured this girl was likely trying to avoid punishment. Probing for answers Justine then asked, “Then shouldn't you also be at home with them? Why are you out this late alone?”

 

 

 

Trembling the girl felt sick to her stomach as she became ever more aware of how high up she was being held in Justine’s hand. After noticeable delay she replied, “I-I just C-came out to drink some water. So please don’t hurt me!”

 

 

 

“I already promised I wasn’t going to hurt you.” Justine replied before telling her, “In fact I will keep you safe until I take you back home alright.”

 

 

 

Those words rung deep inside the girl and not just because Justine’s booming voice came from massive vocal cords. What she had been trying to avoid was upon her and so she asked, “Why are you being so nice to me anyway when you’ve killed other people?”

 

 

 

The smile across Justine's face was wiped out as she pondered the question. If only but for a moment Justine wondered why she hadn’t become an unfeeling monster killing everyone in her path due to this cruse she now endures. Looking at the girl inside her hand Justine withheld degrees of emotion as she replied, “Because they made me angry and I thought they were bad people. I don’t want to hurt good people and I want to help out when I can, but sometimes they want to hurt me so I have to deal with them.”

 

 

 

Becoming more trusting the girl finally introduced herself as she said, “So your not a monster lady like my mom said after all. I heard your name was Justine, mine is Betty and I want to see where you live as it must be amazing!”

 

 

 

“Sorry but there’s nothing special about where I sleep Betty.” Justine remarked as she then said, “Besides I think it’s best if I take you back home now.”

 

 

 

Shaking her head Betty replied, “Oh you don’t need to do that, just let me down and I’ll get home on my own.”

 

 

 

With her smile returning Justine said, “I know they might be scared of me, but I insist upon taking you home as I can’t let you go alone this late at night.”

 

 

 

Betty reluctantly then guided Justine toward her home wondering if her parent's are going to be upset at her for leading the giant woman to their home. While riding in Justine's hand she couldn’t help wondering if this night simply meant one more scar or an escalation beyond the worst of her past fears. All she knew for sure is that suspending moment in time by the river with the giant woman beat facing her family any day of the week.

 

 

 

Finally spotting a quaint log cabin below Justine smiled as she started to carefully get down on her knees. Trying to avoid being overly terrorizing the towering blonde sat some distance away and yawned, “Time for you to go home Betty.”

 

 

 

In awe Betty had just watched Justine’s giant mouth gape open as she let out a prolonged yarn before feeling her stomach drop. As she was being gently lowered by Justine’s hand that served as her platform Betty trembled from the cool breeze going up her skirt. Finally reaching the ground Betty looked forward at cabin as light seemed to flicker though it’s old window’s. Yet even after waiting for a door to open no one dared come out to greet them.

 

 

 

Justine quickly grew impatient as she felt like going to sleep already. With a throbbing head pain she growled, “It’s rude to not at least come out here to thank me for bringing your daughter home safely this late at night.”

 

 

 

Soon after this outburst the door opened with both parent’s coming toward Justine with creeping slow steps. Part of Justine felt like it was amusing to watch Betty’s parent’s believe their caution might protect them in the event she really did come to kill anyone. It became even more humorous once she heard the tiny man gripping his pitchfork with every fiber of his being ask, “How are we to know that you aren’t here to kill us giant witch?”

 

 

 

Sitting on the cool ground it was hard for Justine not to chuckle as she almost couldn’t believe he spoke those words. Still holding Betty in her right palm Justine bent over and used her left hand to pick both parents off the ground while enjoying their shock of being so quickly captured. Then rolling her eye’s Justine moaned, “I don’t feel like trying to calm you foolish people down tonight. So please just thank me for bringing your daughter home safe and I will leave alright.”

 

 

 

However being trapped in the giant blonde’s grip both parent’s screamed as they panicked in blind fear. It wasn’t until Betty yelled at them that coherent speech left her mother’s lips as she scowled, “No young lady of my house is going to yell at me ever.”

 

 

 

“I-I…….Sorry mother” Betty meekly spoke as she looked down at Justine’s palm that supported her.

 

 

 

Then looking upward at the blonde’s massive face Betty’s mother took a deep breath before she began, “T-Thank you…….for bringing our daughter home. I apologize for my rudeness and for my daughter's behavior that caused you so much trouble tonight.”

 

 

 

“I am fortunate to have your thanks as others aren’t so kind.” Justine replied while she moved to gently place Betty’s parents on the ground.

 

 

 

Betty’s father embraced his daughter when she ran off Justine’s palm into his arms and then he exclaimed, “Thank God…...Thank you giant for getting my daughter home safe!”

 

 

 

This earned a raised brow from the more prudish mother as she chided, “Our daughter needs to understand disobedience against us is sin and yet foolishly you keep sparing our children the rod. The devil comes to us covering his evil by calling it love and convinces us love simply means nothing but gutless compassion as though that’s all there is. God’s law along with his commandments must be respected and that includes her obedience to us as her mother and father.”

 

 

 

Before he could respond his wife grabbed his daughter Betty and watched quietly as she plowed her hand across Betty’s face with a loud harsh smack. Then watched as Betty sobbed while meekly apologizing for leaving home this late at night. His wife slapped Betty once more before she then said, “You have run away from home, brought the giant to our house and so no matter how much you apologize or cry I must punish you for all this.”

 

 

 

“Dear, please stop this…….it’s too much for her.” Betty’s father pleaded

 

 

 

Striking her husband a number of times in the chest with her fist Betty’s mother screamed, “DAMN YOU! This child runs away from home, brings that unholy abomination right to our doorstep and you want me to just forget about it! I won’t put up with this and I WILL NOT LET THIS GO! I WILL NOT HAVE YOU GETTING IN DAMN MY WAY! YOU HEAR ME! I WON’T HAVE IT!”

 

 

 

Betty tried to pull her mother away from her father, but instead got struck in the jaw as her mother pulled her arm back to strike her father again. He swiftly pushed his wife out of the way and held Betty crying in his arms gently as he faintly saw blood dripping from her lips. Turning to his furious wife he said, “That’s enough……... our daughter has been though plenty of discipline tonight.”

 

 

 

“I will be the only one deciding when Betty has had enough discipline.” Betty’s mother replied as she then bent down to grab a stick.

 

 

 

Reaching down Justine effortlessly plucked Betty’s enraged mother off the ground having seen enough of her abuse to say, “You might not submit to your husband, but one way or the other you will stop beating your children like this.”

 

 

 

Being held in the giant warm hand Betty’s mother lashed back, “You have no right to stop me or tell me how to raise my children!”

 

 

 

Standing back up Justine said, “Let’s take a walk together and then you can decide if I have the right to do this or not.”

 

 

 

Looking up at the towering blonde abducting his wife he clutched his daughter while trying to reassure her of her safety despite believing it could be last time he ever sees his wife again. With each thundering foot step Justine made he trembled as he stared at her titanic voluptuous firm ass. As he saw Justine’s towering figure go away into the distance thought’s of his wife never coming back invoked a moment of relief instead of distress.

 

 

 

Looking up at her captors expressionless face instilled a grand sense of fear into Betty’s mother as her screaming went unnoticed. The reality of how powerless she was had finally kicked in as she beat upon the massive fingers enclosing around her. While the chilled air sent shivers down her spine as she was carried over 100 feet off the ground by the walking living monument that held her tightly within her grip.

 

 

 

Dealing with the woman panicking within her hand Justine stopped by the river to inspect her prisoner and lifted her to eye level before she snickered, “Oh you poor thing being this afraid of me before I have even punished you.”

 

 

 

Insulted by those words Betty’s mother engulfed with rage yelled, “I fear God alone you twisted monster! YOU are the one that should be punished!”

 

 

 

Sitting down upon the riverbank Justine had officially run out of patience with this woman and declared, “I will dunk you into this river over and over until you repent of beating your children or I kill you.”

 

 

 

Only a moment later the pit of her stomach dropped as the giant hand plummeted toward the river. Screaming at the top of her lungs Betty’s mother clawed at the fingers trapping her before suddenly finding herself dunked into fringed cold water. Unable to breathe submerged in darkness of the chilly flowing river she frantically attempted to break free of Justine’s grasp as water entered though her nose. Lashing out at the pillar's of flesh entrapping her Betty’s mother felt her lungs almost burning with demand to taking in fresh air as hot blooded fear drove her over the edge.

 

 

 

As Justine felt the struggle weaken she pulled her hand out of the river and with a lazy glance decided her prisoner wasn’t frightened enough. Moving to dunk her hand back into the river she heard the woman scream while lightly beating upon her fingers. Opening her mouth Justine yawned as she felt the cool water flowing over her hands again while the pitiful struggle of her tiny captive was barely noticed.

 

 

 

Betty’s mother entrapped by the massive hand under a turbulent river was terrified as she underwent the torment of being deprived of air once more. Soon unable to contain her panic or the pain of holding her breath any longer she mindlessly tried to suck in air only to allow water to rage though her wind pipe as it burned her airways with it’s cold indifference. It was blistering torture she endured as the near freezing water poured in and occupied her lungs. Then strength drained from her body and mind as she convoluted in reaction to the cold liquid unwilling to depart from her lungs.

 

 

 

Pulling her hand from the river once more Justine wondered if the woman had died that easily. Dangling Betty’s mother by the legs near her wide blue orbs she looked for movement and under the dim cast of moon light she couldn’t see or feel an indication of life. This began to concern Justine as she didn’t want to explain why she had killed this woman and leave Betty with only one parent. Wanting improved visibility of her prisoner Justine stood up and held Betty’s mother up high toward the moon to illuminate her tiny body.

 

 

 

Feeling the air chill her damp body Betty’s mother painfully coughed up water as she felt blood rushing down into her head. Frantic to speak she coughed though ever more water in need of expulsion to beg, “S….S……….Stop…..P-please……….S-Stop…..I……..R-Repent”

 

 

 

Upon hearing this Justine yawned once more and replied, “About that….I feel hungry, tried and really don’t believe you can change so just go down easy for me before I go to sleep okay.”

 

 

 

Being lowered toward a set of moist parting lips Betty's mother screamed for help as she looked into the wide giant pink abyss and Justine’s giant twinkling ocean blue orbs. Upon making contact with the slick bumpy living surface of Justine’s massive tongue she clawed for dear life at Justine’s fingers to break free. However this struggle was futile as she was sucked into the massive wet cave and pinned between Justine’s massive puffy lips legs first while only her head was graced with fresh air.

 

 

 

Rubbing her stomach Justine began walking toward the hideout while struggling to keep both eye’s open. Enjoying having her preferred food struggling inside her mouth Justine purred as she gently sucked upon her tender horrified prey. Then Justine thought (I know that I promised my brother and Mark I wouldn’t eat anyone else. But there is just no way I can let this worthless woman beat her children in rage anymore. She can’t be trusted with going back and as queen it’s my duty to protect the innocent from evil people.)

 

 

 

It should have disturbed Justine that choosing to take a life again was never more casual than in this dispassionate moment. Instead walking under the cool breeze Justine reached her resting spot her justifications spun her heart into a confidence that removing Betty's mother from life was an easier more secure way to protect the innocent young Betty along with her siblings. Then sitting down Justine felt her conscience bobble to the surface as she was dwelling on her promise to Kevin. Doubting herself she wondered if there was even a point in trying to keep it since she had killed so many other people.

 

 

 

Crying in the wet dark reeking cavern of Justine's mouth Betty’s mother broken in spirit whimpered, “Queen Justine please for the love of God spare me. I am not a wicked mother……... it’s just that I don’t want my children to burn in hell for their sin. Please…...I won’t hurt them like that anymore just let me out.”

 

 

 

Hearing this Justine’s conscience prodded her to spit the woman out onto her hand. Irritated with the whole situation including her growling stomach Justine’s face was stern as she warned, “If I do let you go, just know next time my ears will be shut and putting an end to you will be how I fix things.”

 

 

 

Soaked in warm fluids Betty's mother trembling with fear replied, “I understand your highness!”

 

 

 

Moving to put the terrified woman back toward her face Justine scolded, “No you don’t or else you would be giving me more reason to believe your repentance and cries for mercy.”

 

 

 

“I-I…...Please forgive my failure as a mother. I promise that I won’t lose my patience and harm my children anymore. I-I...I-I repent of beating my children out of hatred and want nothing more than to live in peace with my family.” The frightened woman begged earnestly with her life hanging in the balance

 

 

 

Applying more grip force Justine waited a moment before she ridiculed her, “I wonder how many times Betty begged you to stop beating her and you just kept on going. However you begged for me to stop after such a short time that I don’t believe you understand what you have done to them. Really I think more than your spirit needs to break tonight before I can accept your repentance.”

 

 

 

“Please have mercy!” Betty’s mother shouted as she then pleaded, “I forsake my past and everything I did wrong to my children! In the name of God I am begging you not to harm me!”

 

 

 

Growing even more tried Justine yawned once more and placed the woman upon the ground. Before releasing her Justine said, “Be thankful I want sleep more than dealing with you and remember that next time will be your last.”

 

 

 

Upon finally being free on the grass from Justine’s giant fingers Betty’s mother briefly thanked God for life before running away. She traversed the forest, crossed the river and once home went to her husband for emotional support. However she escaped rest that night as Justine's warning rung through her mind relentlessly and instead balled up crying at the horror of drowning along with nearly being swallowed whole.

 

 

 

Laying down Justine looking up at the cool star filled sky thought about how close she had come to ending a life again. How the actions of Betty’s mother stirred up a cold resentment and brought the razor edge of temptation knocking on her door. Justine couldn’t help thinking letting Betty’s mother go was a mistake as memory’s of her father’s beatings came into the forefront of her mind. Frustrated with herself Justine rolled over onto her belly and tried to focus on peaceful thoughts. Struggling with her resentment, her guilt and fear of who she could become Justine sat up rubbing her hands together.

 

Shivering from the cool air she then prayed, “Dear Lord, please help me if I think of killing someone like that again. I know my moral sins blind me from your righteous and separate me from your love, but I-I…...”

 

 

 

Justine felt like a switch had flipped in her mind. She just could not finish her sentence as she looked inward and realized her own attempt to change failed. It felt as though God had condemned her in that moment before she could try asking to be forgiven. Justine then wondered how John even managed to forgive her for everything she did including killing his mother in such a horrible way. Crushed by this train of thought she gripped the soil below her while shedding tears. Unable to gather the will ask to be forgiven by the God she placed faith in Justine laid on her side and drifted into sleep chained by remorse over those she had killed.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

----------------------

 

I apologize to all that looked forward to future chapters for leaving this story stagnant for so long. A number of things happened last year that caused me to put writing more of this story on hold and then before I knew it was like time itself took a rocket ship into the future leaving me wondering how on earth a year passed so fast. One of them being the dreaded windows 10 1809 fall update that got pushed to my PC at the wrong time and corrupted the whole system. I was lucky that after a month of trying out a number of live boot disk that I could recover my files.

 

Also I really wanted a break from writing. For what happened when I first started writing this story is that I wanted and it was my hope was to push out one chapter a week, but after a while of pressuring myself into trying to meet this goal I often fell short of I became burned out. So this time I am setting a soft goal of one new chapter per month due to the fact I have less free time than I did when I first started writing this story almost 2 years ago.

 

Finally as always reader feedback is welcome and I hope this chapter is an enjoyable read.