- Text Size +

Waking up to a bright shining rising sun Justine moaned in a gloomy sigh. Today was marking when Sarah would finally be put to rest in cold indifferent grounds. People gather to hear a speech justifying this death by claiming it’s the ultimate peace a human being can achieve. That a loving being will be accepting them into paradise. Then in this afterlife wonderland pain, suffering and disability would be abolished. Forever lasting existence in bliss with not even one tear to shed was supposed to be enough for those missing their loved one to help them move on. Because society expects one to move on after what some call a morbid party for the recently deceased.


Except moving on was the last thing on Justine's mind this very bright morning starkly contrasted by her bitter volatile mood. Gripping the dirt as she rose from this uneasy slumber Justine pouted inside her mind, (Why did it need to be her. Why did Sarah die and not Christina. I saved her, did everything for her and yet all she thought of was herself. It’s her fault Sarah died. I just can’t stop hating her for stabbing us in the back. There’s no forgiveness left in my heart for that witch, for that damn snake and I want to be rid of her. But I know that I can’t do it. I need her for my brothers care.)


Christina meanwhile stirred about wondering how she planned on keeping Justine happy until she became pregnant. The idea of dying frightened her enough to cry before wiping her own face attempting to regain composure. Least she appear crazy in emotional state. Looking at Mark in the barely lit cave Christina thought of speaking to him about her fears, but then realized his infatuation with Justine meant he wouldn't be of help. This brought resentment to the forefront of her mind as she thought, (Why does Mark love her? Justine is a monster! How can he look that man eater in the eye and not fear her. And Lord Kevin is even worse! He refuses the truth about her! He thinks his sister is an angel people hate for no reason…………..)


Lost in her train of thought Christina was caught off guard by Justine's booming voice as she called for Mark. Ending her festering anger Christina watched as Mark climbed onto Justine's giant waiting hand. Coming out slowly Christina trembled in subtle yet note worthy fear before she asked, “Should I go as well?”


“NO!” Justine snapped before feeling a tinge of guilt for letting Kevin see that and regaining composure to firmly answer, “Her family doesn’t want you at the service.”


“B-But Sarah was my friend.” Christina meekly whimpered as she ached in her piercing guilt leading to Sarah’s demise.


A cold unsettling glare from Justine hid only a fraction of her boiling rage as she took in a deep breath. Swallowing before exhaling in a snort as turbulent churning emotion's bobbled to the surface Justine seethed, “How dare you persist! Sarah was like a sister to me! And I could never allow the filth that stabbed her in the back to attend!”


Like a deer in headlights Christina gawked at the massive blonde’s face as those powerful words cut though her like dagger's. Trembling as heavy sound waves passed though her frail body. While urine leaked out into her worn dirty panties. She remained quiet in dreadful fear of getting Justine even more offended than she already was.


Having witnessed this Kevin felt intimated by his sister. Her giant face burned red while her lips curled in a twisted up pattern. Her voice not the gentle compassionate ease he grown accumulated to. His towering sister was indeed expressing renewed anger rekindled from when the mob captured him along with Sarah and betrayer Christina.


Calming down Justine making a sudden decision then said, “Mark, I think my brother should come.”


“I’ll get him!” Mark replied as he thought Justine imposing her will upon Kevin to be unusual.


Embarrassed from being carried to Justine's warm massive hand Kevin thanked Mark while in his arms. Part of Kevin wanted to remain hidden in the cave away from prying eye’s that might gawk at his weak state and find shame in him for it. Yet he cared about Sarah and wanted to honor the life she lived while expressing his appreciation for her being so brave in those last moment's. Just thinking of what happened invoked a drowning heart ache as he remembered how in her last breath Sarah did not waste it hating those who ultimately killed her.


Once Mark laid Kevin down upon her open hand Justine began heading toward the river. It was a quiet uneventful stroll though mostly broken trees already crushed from her last passing though. Mindful of the forest Justine attempted to not knock over more trees having started feeling guilty over having destroyed so much already.


After some time passed Justine's towering figure reached the crispy river flowing peacefully in the beating sunlight. Resting her knees upon the damp sides of the river Justine used her one free hand to cup water and got a few sips in. It wasn’t much to her, but Justine appreciated wetting her lips as little children that were playing nearby ran away in terror. She felt bad they were frightened, but Justine didn’t have the spirit to ease them or speak. Justine wanted peace before going to see her Priest conducting the service for Sarah. Facing the man she used to hear preach every Sunday for the first time since she grew into a towering giant felt weird. If not downright awkward since a number of people have been her victims including those like Aria in his Church.


Pushing that aside Justine gave her brother a faint smile before standing up carefully with her passengers in mind. Her upright figure towered over the forest like monolith and stronger than a force of nature she began walking. With a heavy aching heart she made each step monotone as her mind was living in the past while her feet crushed whatever crossed their path on auto pilot.


@@@-@@@-@@@


Meanwhile Amanda thought of her passion toward her priest. It was all she could think about before falling asleep last night and even now this morning she felt like there was no way to be clean from this. From her sexual relationship with a man that lied and used her. The very man she trusted most had used her young innocent flesh to gratify his own perversions behind closed doors. Father Wesley exploited her in the most unwholesome manner. She festering in a cauldron of emotional turmoil couldn’t just forgive such deception.


Then in rubbing her eye’s Amanda wiped the crust away. She felt ill to her stomach as thought’s of being unclean and sinning against the God she believed in swamped her. Forcing herself to crawl out from her old worn bed Amanda cleared her troubled mind and met her irradiated sister in the kitchen.


Roxy stern in tone asked, “Why did you sleep in so late?”


“After what I did it was hard for me to sleep on the guilt.” Amanda replied truthfully without giving away the real bombshell.


Fixing her pose Roxy eased up while she said, “Lucky for you then that John told me to let you sleep a while longer. If you didn’t come down just now I would have been dragging you right out of bed.”


“I guess he really does feel responsible for what happened.” Amanda spoke while turned away looking out the cloudy hand blown glass window.


Pulling her sister’s attention back with gently turning her body to reconnect eye contact Roxy gossiped, “Your not the only thing he feels responsible for sister. Our poor brother is wrapped around the finger of that widow. He should have a younger more suitable woman instead of someone like Ashley. I just feel so bad she will never give him a large family of his own children like a younger woman could.”


“Ashley just want’s him to raise her Damn bastards!” Amanda pouted while thinking of how she was used by an older person.


Pursing her lips Roxy questioned, “I thought you approved of their relationship. What happened to saying it didn’t matter she was that much older?”


“Well that……...” Amanda trailed before she collected her thought's in rebuke, “Doesn’t matter! He needs a woman that can relate to him better more than anything else!”


Skeptical of her tone Roxy took a pause before she gently asked, “This isn’t about him is it?”


“What?” Amanda flustered before she replied, “Of course this is about our brother.”


Taking a deep breath Roxy swept a lose bundle of hair covering her face back. Clearing her throat Roxy then explained, “I know sister, I have seen the way you look at him in Church. The way you have looked at older men. The way you touched him in front of other people. I didn’t really want to believe it, but I heard about it from a girl last evening. The only reason I didn’t tell John yet is because we have already been though a lot.”


“You……..know” Amanda meekly gulped while a hurricane of twisted emotion's ravaged her mind.


Taking a firm grip of her sister's arm Roxy disciplined, “Yes I know you tried seductive wiles on Father Wesley! He explained to her what shameful things you did. It’s revolting to even think of much less repeat her words! You need to repent sister! And for the love of our Lord you can’t ever act that way again!”


“It’s not that simple!” Amanda managed to reply as embarrassment washed over her face.


Angered by what appears to be a deflection Roxy shouted, “Your right about that Amanda! No man is going to marry someone acting like a damn harlot!”


“Please………..” Amanda began sobbing as guilt took over.


“Not another word of this sister! You will not ever try to seduce a man like that again!” Roxy snapped before she took a deep breath and looked upon her sister's wet face disappointed as she then said, “John already has enough to worry about and when he finds out it’s going to break his heart. Really it’s just so sad sister because our mother raised you better than this. I never thought you would act that way and humiliate our family like this.”


Paralyzed by shame Amanda grunted in tears before she trembling like a leaf in the wind finally mumbled, “I-I am so sorry……..”


Embracing her sister to comfort her Roxy said, “I don’t hate you sister. It’s just I never wanted this for you. I’m hurt Amanda that this sin will change your life forever.”


Meanwhile John in the barn pinned his lover to the wooden wall. The older woman gasped for air as he sucked upon her exposed breast. Her nibbles grew ever more as the sexual tension swelled within them both. Coming off the delectable knocker John said, “I love you Ashley!”


“I know so take me! Take me now!” Ashley’s voice breathed as she clawed into his strong well toned back.


Lifting Ashley’s feet off the ground John easily carried her toward a pile of hay. Tearing her clothing away while dropping his pants John kissed her. His passion snowballed fast, relentless and hard as he soon found himself pounding her with unwavering thrust. Penetrating her ever deeper John tensed up right before finishing off suddenly. Before he expected to his disappointment. After the haze of lust wore off John thought of Sarah’s service as he kissed Ashley before he said, “It’s good to have each other during times like this.”

“Are you going to be okay?” Ashley questioned thinking of the funeral.


Caressing her back John replied, “It’s not me you should be worried about. Sarah was Justine's best friend. She is going to be hurting the most today.”


“That’s what scares me John…….what if she” Ashley gulped unable to complete the thought of Justine losing all self-control.


Holding his trembling girlfriend tight John assured, “It will be okay I promise.”


No matter how powerless the hollow promise was the feeling behind it was pure enough to quell her fears. Even if Ashley knew they were justified. This was about a giant woman that went around swallowing people whole and crushing men like they were just bugs to her after all. Everyone was keeping their inner terror of what Justine might do buried deep least they break from the horror of what’s happened already.


@@@-@@@-@@@


Meanwhile setting things up outdoors for Sarah’s funeral service was dreadful work. Not because of the intensity of the labor involved with putting up chairs, making a casket or other preparations. It was the emotional train wreak on those who knew Sarah that cut into the depths of their being. Each time her father placed a chair the weight of the reasoning for this brushed against him. Any rage he could muster toward the mob for killing his daughter was drowned out by the crushing abyss of loss her departure from the world meant. This was the worst day of his life and nothing could bring a smile to his face. He didn’t even have it in him to fake one for the sake of maintaining composure for appearances.


The pain on her father’s face could be seen by Isabel. She hated the fact some of the very people in the mob were invited. Her father was too forgiving Isabel reasoned as heavy mixtures of anger dumped into her mourning that pumped tears from her gentle hazel eye’s. Sweeping the golden strand’s of hair she shared with her younger sister Isabel wiped her face. It was going to be a very long day that would keep stabbing her until her last thought of the night once this was over. She just knew that was a given. What life would look like beyond this loss totally eluded her. For it was impossible to conceive of.


Once it neared the proper time priest Samuel whom their local community knew well showed up. Overseeing a small crowd of people he decided to greet the family. They exchanged the hard yet expected words over a tragedy that can’t ever be properly defined or justified only lived though. And even that could be questioned. No one ever believes death will effect their loved ones until the indifferent angel of death knocks upon the clock of fate before their last breath.


Then to the pause of all thundering ground quakes marked the arrival of Justine. The crowd gawked in fear as the colossal figure picked a spot to seat herself behind them. Most that knew Justine kept their comment’s to themselves, but Elizabeth was impassioned enough to yell, “This is your fault abomination!”


Becoming even more fierce Elizabeth glaring down the giantess in front of the entire crowd shouting at the top of her lungs declared, “Everything you did is why she died! YOU are the last person that should be here Justine! Mark doesn’t see you for the monster you are, but I do and so does the rest of this town! Fear keeps them quiet! But I am done being frightened of you! Sarah and all the rest you killed are dead because of you!”

Rage burned in Justine's eye’s for a moment before crushing guilt pushed tears instead of fire though the blue windows to her soul. Holding Mark with Kevin gently in her open palm Justine looked down with shame unwilling to defend herself. The silence from her was almost deafening to the utterly shocked crowd below. Everyone braced for rage that never came while some others frightened by what might happen next began walking away hoping to avoid her.


Looking around her Isabel saw nearly all member’s of the crowd nodding. None dared speak, but it was painfully obvious they wanted to pin Sarah’s death on Justine. Seeing the blonde giantess crying broke her heart as rage boiled into her own rant, “NO! This is because a mob killed my sister! Justine didn’t harm Sarah! The men in the mob wanted my sister dead! And then one of them killed her! Killed my sister because they were scared! Cowards killed my sister! Now I want you gone Elizabeth! Because you have no damn right to be here!”


“NO! That abomination and her useless cripple should be the ones to leave this town!” Elizabeth blurts out screaming her head off not realizing the latter comment might very well cost her head.


Rushing over Elizabeth’s father yelled, “What the HELL are you saying! Do you want to die!”


A fair question considering Justine's guilt converted into boiling rage. Her eye’s glared down upon the woman that dared insult her dear precious brother. Taking a deep breath to cool down her volcanic rage a notch Justine boomed, “Say what you want about me, but NEVER SPEAK THAT WAY OF MY BROTHER!”


Terrified of what might happen next Elizabeth’s father got down on his knees to beg, “Please have mercy on my daughter Queen Justine!”


The burning temptation Justine had to come down hard on Elizabeth was quelled by realizing what a disturbance this was causing. This service was for Sarah and no one would be pleased if it went on so Justine said, “Apologize to my brother and then go home.”


Being whispered into her ear by her furious father Elizabeth looking up apologized, “It was gravely improper of me to speak ill of your brother.”


“I think it’s best if we leave everyone. I am truly very sorry about this and my daughter will be taught a lesson.”


Elizabeth’s father bowed slightly after having spoke firmly to the unsettled crowd.


Watching Elizabeth and her family members leave pleased Justine's appetite for wrath. At least for the moment as this service was of high importance to respect. Looking at her brother in hand and then to the crowd she gently spoke, “I’m sorry that I’ve caused so much trouble showing up here and that you had to hear such words.”


Projecting his voice Sarah’s father addressed, “It’s okay Justine, I invited you to come and really thank you for coming. I know it’s what Sarah would have wanted.”


Looking up at the towering blonde Isabel felt sorry for her brother. Knowing what happened to him caused her to feel a swelling of pity. Being trapped in a body that refused to move seemed like a fate more cruel than she could picture living with. Moved by this she couldn’t keep it out of her mind for quite some time.


After this things settled down quite a bit as people didn’t want to cause any more of a commotion. If not for the sake of respecting the dead then fear of invoking the wrath of Justine quelled their temptation’s to cause more distractions. Priest Samuel that ran the smaller Church Justine, Sarah and Aria attended waited. Clearing his throat he then said, “Brothers and sister's in Christ let me tell you. This is a day of peace for our dead as they now and forever will be with our lord. Sarah was a woman pure of heart and as the good lord’s word says she will see the kingdom of God.”


Priest Samuel looking over the crowd for a moment then continued, “Even in this knowledge we grieve because this world is broken. Death hurts us so much because it was never meant to be like this. When sin entered the world it poisoned everything within and death was born from it. All things pass because of the evil in this world. The evil in the hearts of men born of hate, fear and lust all have caused pain in this world. Sarah’s life was cut short in a tragedy few can understand and even less could accept. If not for the grace of God’s love giving me the will today I think speaking about such an innocent life perishing would be impossible. We must remember even in those dark painful times we have the Lord and that he does have plans to prosper us. For he gave his only son on the cross because even the worst of us God loves.”


Swallowing Priest Samuel paused as the weight of his words burdened him and then he after a deep breath stated, “However Sarah was the best among us. Her eye’s pure as snow coming into church to serve our Lord and the community. She loved to help people whenever she could. One day I had no doubt she would be the wife Proverbs 31 spoke of. A model for others to follow and supportive in our daily life's. We all struggle to understand why provenance has separated her from our community and her family. The hardest part of my calling is telling you that we can’t know why this was her time. Only that God is here with us and that Sarah is in a much better place now. She knows pain no longer. Her tears are no more as our God has wiped them away.”


The priest did well from this point on focusing on Sarah’s joy in this life and the positive impact she had on the community. How she lived sacrificially. It teared up many attending as the reality sunk in deep of what life had been lost. Never would any of them see her again on this side of darkness. Instead they could only hope the other side of light was real. That it wasn’t just comforting fables being passed down. That what pulled their heart strings provided a flicker of hope even in this despair.


The people craved, desired, needed to believe in this cloudy fog of life that extinguished like dust in the wind that a second chance at being alive in some way, some how just waited for them. Not like a cold reaper under the cover of darkness, but a warm open atmospheric paradise. A hope worth more than bitter reality. A peaceful balance instead of ravenous turmoil. Known order instead of unknown chaos. To allow even their hope to parish along side those no longer in the world just couldn’t be accepted. This fact kept up the resolve of the priest to see the service though to the end as he maintained honoring the dead in his speech as it went on for a time longer.


@@@-@@@-@@@


Once the service drew to closure Justine’s stomach growled deep in protest of her skipping feeding on the cattle before coming. Apologizing for the bodily function Justine then looked down at Isabel. Thought’s soon poured into her mind as she recalled the night she picked Christina to care for her brother. Grinding her teeth Justine thought, (I picked the wrong woman. Isabel would be much better for my brother than that snake Christina. If only I asked her instead Kevin would be in loving care.)


“Justine!” Isabel shouted as she pined for the giantess attention breaking the stale atmosphere of the heartache all felt including herself.


Looking down Justine replied, “Yes Isabel”


“I just wanted to thank you. Thank you for being here. For being my sister's best friend. You really mean a lot to me because of this. If you or your brother need my help please let me know.” Isabel stated honestly with conviction as she appreciated the relationship that once existed and acknowledged she too liked the blonde giant.


The mixture of feelings caused Justine to pause. This was the perfect chance to ask. To ask the question burning in her mind. If this sweet girl took care of her brother instead of Christina then she would feel relieved. Mainly because then she would have a trust worthy care taker of her brother again. But asking this of her right after losing her sister felt wrong. And Justine knew people greatly feared her. Even Isabel behind the smile had to feel a chill or pestering doubt right now.


Selfish as it was however Justine’s love for her brother came first. With heavy aching crushed tone of voice Justine’s heart moved her as she came about to ask, “Could you help me take care of my brother?”


“Sure and I’ll go with you right now!” Isabel replied with a tint of fear in her voice.


Feeling guilt wash over her Justine blushed, “Oh…..I-I…. Please don’t feel like you must!”


Looking away for a moment Isabel then earnestly responded, “Really I want to help. I insist on helping your brother.”


Putting her hands on the ground Justine then smiled, “Thank you so much Isabel!”


Kevin felt guilt wash over him as this transpired. Unsure of what to say as he watched her to step into his sister's massive hand. No one should need so much help Kevin berated himself in thought as he felt bad his sister asked this of Sarah’s sister no less. The walk home to him in his sister's hand was a blur as no one really seemed to be in the mood to converse. The service was heart breaking to everyone that attended. Just a chilly gray smear that stained his mind as the colorful memories popped in like sharp daggers to remind him of what isn’t here. Of who isn’t here anymore. For a while that deep painful shock he felt when Sarah died returned as it seemed like the service made it so real once more.


Stopping herself at the cave entrance Justine noticed her brother crying and asked, “Are you okay brother?”


“I am just sorry that I cause all this trouble.” Kevin replied while looking at Isabel with eye’s filled with guilt.


Remembering what Elizabeth said Justine felt a boiling rage stir in her gut. It couldn't be forgiven. This sin against her brother would be punished. Justine would not allow people to treat him this way and get away with it. Anger flushed her cheeks as they burned for a moment before she calmed down to answer, “Other people doing bad things are the ones causing trouble! You have nothing to apologize for!”

“Really Isabel are you sure this is okay?” Kevin then asked as he looked up at the sky with a chill in his spine.


Grinning for a moment upon spotting Christina the collected Isabel replied, “It’s what my sister would have wanted. I will do whatever I can to help out.”


“What about your father and your friend's?” Kevin questioned as he felt guilt and something a bit more primal stirring.


Keeping her deep thought's close to heart Isabel said, “This town hates our family. They think my sister committed witchcraft and made Justine big. I don’t…….. have much here anymore. There shouldn't need to be more reason than wanting to help out though. I apologize for that.”


Christina felt her dark horrified soul freeze over. This woman could be the end of her usefulness. She dared not speak after such heart felt words. They warmed up every face that heard them. Fear scratched the inside of her brain like a loose rat about to drown. Standing at the entrance to this cave Christina looked up at Justine's face picturing herself struggling for dear life between the towering blonde's lips. Each breathe felt heavier than the last as crippling anxiety washed over her. Was she going to become one of Justine's bowel movement’s next. Could she escape such a horrible fate if she ran or pleaded the right way.


This run away train of thought was interrupted once Christina realized Justine was letting everyone now enter the cave. Mark carrying Kevin greeted her warmly, but Isabel for a moment had this look. It shouldn't have mattered, but Christina being a woman just knew it was that look. It was the kind of look men didn’t easily pick up on, but women just know it meant conflict. The uplifting words exchanged between their greeting didn’t match the slightest dark undertone or body language.


Justine assumed her brother and Isabel have settled in. Dark thought's of her own quickly took root as she bent down to smile at her brother now laying on his makeshift bed. Before leaving Justine said, “Take good care of my brother and thank you again Isabel for helping us out. If you ever need anything just tell me and I will make it happen.”


Those last words really showed off the fact Justine knew what she could do. Despite her grief she was getting used to the power she had over the rest. Being waved off by her cave dwellers Justine began walking toward Elizabeth’s home. The anger festering within her now grew without restraint. The monster inside her was ready to play. This dishonor committed at the service for her dear loving friend would not go unpunished.


Inside a wooden structure made of logs stacked and cut to fit into one another Elizabeth was crying as her father’s belt smacked her bare tight ass. Bent over on the bed she had been punished for what felt like half an hour. She never saw this kind of rage in her father's eye’s. The flesh on her ass now was very tender from being repeatedly whipped by the force of her father landing blow after blow with his leather belt. It caused her to scream at one point as she begged him to stop. The man said nothing as he swallowed his emotion’s back and kept on punishing his offspring. It mattered not that she was an adult because this transgression put the whole family in danger and he simply could not over look it.


A rumble caused Elizabeth’s father to pause. With each intense moment it grew in volume. Then a loud crack followed as a tree outside fell over. Realizing what this meant he shouted, “HIDE NOW! GET UNDER THE BEDS! DON’T LET HER SEE YOU!”

Standing outside the well kept home of Elizabeth’s family Justine then got on her knees. She thought about demanding they come out, but anger compelled her to reach for the roof. Pulling it apart was child’s play. It only took effort to prevent it from falling down on those inside. Both of her hands worked to pull out bits and chucks that threaten to come down on the horrified tiny beings that were like bugs scurrying into every crack they could find.


Then looking down upon the family her stomach growled loudly as it had sat totally empty the entire day until this very moment. Hunger flushed her mind as she pictured slurping them into her waiting mouth and then sending them screaming down her yearning throat into her wanting belly. It wasn’t just about food however. This also was about power. About forcing them to summit. To make them just her next bowel movement. And then the fact Justine could force Elizabeth watch her family member's getting swallowed alive one by one.


It was becoming way more tempting than Justine first thought. The devil inside her gut began moving her hand on it’s own toward a teenage male and when she felt him struggling for dear life her mouth watered. She was forced to swallow because so much fluid had built up. The angel touching her aching heart pulled deep as she felt a tear drip from her face. Justine couldn't just eat him. It was wrong to kill innocent people.


Yet she wanted Elizabeth to give herself up. Justine dangled the frightened guy over her parted lips and then demanded, “Come out Elizabeth or I will eat your brother!”


Guilt washed over the frightened woman as she rolled out from under her bed. Trembling with fear Elizabeth getting down on her knees sobbing begged, “Please don’t hurt him! I’ll do whatever you want!”


Then dark thought's returned. Justine didn’t want to eat cows, deer or other fur covered creatures. She wanted to eat people. Finally admitting to herself why she came here and that she liked the taste and the struggle. Justine knew that had to make her a monster to want this. To want feeling people beg, scream and then struggle down her throat. They didn’t deserve to die just to feed her. Yet anger told her this time she deserved good food after losing her friend. After what this evil woman said at the service. This would be justice.


Her body again moved disconnected from the morality of her struggling mind. With that a line was coming danger close to being crossed as she licked the panicking teen. They all would fill her bellowing stomach well she felt. Right now it’s growling demanded she feed. Reason melted away as the primal urges of anger, hunger and even arousal took over.


Looking up at the towering blonde Elizabeth’s father saw a predator. She was clearly quite hungry as her loud complaining belly made clear. The deep blue eye’s were even more terrifying however. He knew she was out for blood. It wasn’t possible to talk such ferociously out of her. Putting on the stance of an oak he directly approached forward then stated, “My daughter dishonored Sarah and your brother with her words. I can’t apologize enough for what she said. So take my life as penance and spare my family. I am responsible for how this family is run. Let me pay for what my foolish daughter said!”


This wasn’t how Justine expected this to unfold. Her breathing slowed down as she felt his words soften her hardened heart. Putting the teen back down Justine then plucked the father up from the home he stood in. He didn’t fight, resist or even scream. This irritated her as she wanted them all to fear what was coming. Grinding her teeth Justine then asked, “Why shouldn't I eat you and your brainless whore of a daughter?”


“Because I failed my family! Hate me and blame me alone for her sins!” Elizabeth’s father declared from the bottom of his heart.


Watching this unfold Elizabeth was crushed by guilt. She just wanted Justine to stop hurting people. She wanted the towering blonde to feel shame for her sins, but in this moment Elizabeth realized she unleashed the real monster. The one that dwelled within the hearts of human beings. Hatred consumed the towering blonde as she didn’t even respond before shoving her father into her mouth. Horrified at the sight Elizabeth sobbed uncontrollably.


Feeling the man inside her mouth Justine felt guilt. She couldn't actually swallow him could she. Yet how could she back down now. The war between her lust for punishment and her tender craving for repentance ended with another growling noise from the depths of her gut. Forcing the man back and down her waiting throat was nearly effortless compared to others she ate. Guilt kept washing over her more and more as she desperately told herself this was for justice. That he was responsible for Elizabeth’s words.


The family below watched in heart stopping horror as their protector just got swallowed whole and alive. Just like that the man who dedicated himself to his family became mere food for an angry pitiful girl that deep down envied him. A peasant girl that let her deepest primitive urges control her body. Monstrous in size, power and strength yet faint of spirit. Tears poured from the towering blonde's face before her hand reached in again.


Watching the entire family act like a frighten bunch of wild animals Justine felt pity as she plucked Elizabeth sobbing on the floor and carried her upwards. Then Justine stood up and began walking toward the river. The screams and pleading of her trapped captive in her grip weren’t even the first thing on her mind. If she had stayed it wasn’t going to be justice being carried out. It was going to be her meal. Justine felt ashamed that being hungry made throwing her humanity away so easy.


Justine's revenge went nothing like she pictured it in her head before ripping the roof off. Then she felt compelled to go though with it because she didn’t want people to think she is weak. That her threats are empty. That rebellion would be tolerated. The weight of ruling never felt so heavy. Did she even want things to be like this. Would Sarah have wanted this blood shed Justine questioned herself.


It sank her faint heart as it deeply ached. Justine's volatile nature was only getting worse as many interconnecting emotion’s all flooded her mind. It was a wild ace in the hole for what she would do next. Anger stirred within waiting for a break though moment while grief ruled in this moment. Finally reaching the riverbank Justine looked at herself seeing the monster she has become. The temptation to make people her food was becoming too great. Why did they feel so good going down Justine asked herself. It wasn’t fair that eating right was so gross and nasty every single day. She felt like her world was fracturing apart. It felt like something big, huge and important might just suddenly snap in two.


As fear left her heart Elizabeth’s anger surfaced once more. Even in the grip of this man eating blonde she wasn’t going to just keep quiet. Beating on the hand that constricted her Elizabeth yelled, “Let my father out! He did nothing you monster!”


“Quiet!” Justine snarled, “You deserve this! This is your punishment!”


“Why kill my father! Why damn it!” Elizabeth cried out as her spirit broke.


Shaking her head Justine refused to believe she needed to make this right. Getting up Justine pressed Elizabeth against her grumbling belly. Then reveling her envy Justine said, “You don’t deserve keeping a good father. A girl like you should have had a monster instead!”


“I can’t believe I ever used to feel bad for you! That you had such a father, but now I wish he had done worse to you!” Elizabeth replied filled with hate not realizing just how deep of a sore spot she rubbed salt into.


Picturing the deep sensual violations of her body Justine felt her mind snap in two. Rage consumed her entirely as it melted her conscience begging her to stop this. To throw up and let the man in her belly live. Looking upon her enemy Justine screamed, “That’s it! You will never see him again! Your punishment will be even worse! I will show you the gates to hell!”


Walking out of town fast as she could Justine didn’t speak another word to her screaming, begging and frightened captive. Trees shattered under her wake as she looked for the perfect spot for her punishment. Tightening her grip Justine didn’t care if it hurt or even broke the bones of her captive.


Meanwhile inside Justine's stomach Elizabeth’s father broke down crying as he understood the muffled words of his predator enough to understand his daughter was in danger. The darkness, heat and acidic fluid pouring in he endured. Being tossed around by firm slick muscles however just made his confusion worse as it felt like her stomach couldn't be satisfied with him simply laying down waiting to be digested.


Taking a deep breath Justine finally stopped upon seeing a sole log cabin. Her rage still burned hot, deep and true as she said, “Your father made a good dinner. He didn’t even fight it. Because he knew you are the wrong one here. When I break your legs and leave you here to rot I want you to remember this is all your damn fault. This is what justice is for your sins!”


“You damn witch! You monster! I curse you!” Elizabeth screamed as she felt pressure breaking the bones in her legs.


Soon after Justine smirked as Elizabeth’s tone changed to begging and pleading for the pain to stop. It didn’t take much at all to crush the bones entirely inside her legs. With a final crack Elizabeth’s screams were blood curling as she couldn't take it anymore. Like a badly wounded trapped animal Elizabeth could only scream and yell as Justine then used her finger to dislocate an arm. That giggle the predatory blonde made impaled her with fear this would never end.


Putting her captive down Justine then said, “Count yourself lucky I didn’t rip your arms off. Now for the rest of your days you can lay and rot thinking about your sin. How your father isn’t here because of what you did. This is what you deserve!”


Watching the towering blonde walk off Elizabeth couldn't stop screaming in agony. It felt horrible enough she wanted to be dead. Pain crippled her entire body. The way she was handled, having her legs crushed and then having an arm dislocated. Laying in the dirt Elizabeth screamed even louder desperately hoping someone, anyone would come out to help her.


Time passed like a glacier. It felt like a nail slowly grinding down inside her very soul. When a middle aged man finally came out Elizabeth felt her mind slipping. The pain was just too much. She couldn’t handle it anymore as her body went into shock. From the moment he touched her it became a burr she couldn’t process.


Slowly cooling off from her rage Justine reached the riverbank once more. She had broken her rival and left her fate in the hands of a stranger. Looking into her own eye’s on the waters surface Justine felt guilt. Thought's raced as she thought, (I don’t want to let him out. I told her this what she deserved. Yet her father did nothing wrong, but I just can’t let him out. It’s so painful letting him out and it’s not fair. It’s not fair a witch like her had a good father and I got a monster. He should have just stayed out of the way.)


Yet Justine found herself down on her knees and reaching inside her mouth. Touching the back of her throat Justine braced for the pain of heaving. Coughing up fluids into the river Justine then tried again. Still only fluids came out. She was going to try again, but couldn't feel moment inside her. For his body had already been pulled into her intestinal tract. The realization of his demise caused her to whisper, “It’s too late. I really am a monster. I turned a good man into food. Lord thy God what have I done.”


Walking back to where she commonly rest Justine decided to simply watch the light in the sky fade out. Then she laid down crippled by her grief made worse by her outburst. This was among the worst day’s of her life. And her rage just made it worse. Crying Justine thought, (This is all my fault. I hated Elizabeth, but Sarah died because I keep getting angry. I keep on hurting people. Why does what I want have to be wrong all the time. Why are my desires so evil. What’s wrong with me. I shouldn’t like eating people. I shouldn’t like hearing them scream and beg. Am I a child of satan. Oh God please save me.)


Those guilt laced thought's kept looping inside Justine's mind as she gripped her growling belly. She was starving, but didn’t allow herself to complain about it. Instead she told herself that tomorrow will be a bit easier. That her brother will be better taken care of now. Then rolling over Justine drifted to sleep with her pain.


Meanwhile a man near 30 now watched the beautiful giantess from behind a tree. Her naked body glowing from the moon light was enough to make him blush a bit as he dared walk toward her. He didn’t care if interacting with her was a death wish. In fact he was betting on it because his life was hell. Losing many fingers under a saw by accident, being socially awkward and being considered one of the most ugly men in town made him an outcast of society. Getting work was near impossible and the blunt hard truth was no woman desired him.


Hearing a loud bellowing growl from Justine's belly as she slept sent chills down his spine even if he lost the will to live. He knew she ate people and if that’s the way she offered to end his life beggars couldn’t be choosers. Still it wasn’t the most quick or painless way to die he thought. Approaching her side he could feel body heat washing over him. Her tone belly called for him once more as it moaned and grumbled. Looking right at her cute belly button he found her body very inviting. Any man would be lucky to have such a fine sight to look upon every morning.


He knew she would never be with him that way however and it was even more crazy to think such a relationship would work. He waited a while to see if she might roll over and just crush him. The idea of asking to die felt more bone chilling now that he was here. And the fact was a small part of him wasn’t sure. His gut screamed for him to run away at times. To reconsider this idea of ending it all.


Yet he pressed forward toward her head. Her body sleeping on it’s side made it very easy for him to reach her cute huge face. It wouldn’t be hard now to wake her he thought. A deeper chill ran down his body as her massive moist lips opened to blow on him. The idea of becoming her food became more inviting as he nearly fell in love with her youthful looking innocence. Maybe feeding himself to her would be easier than waiting for her to move in her sleep. And besides he thought the meat on his bones would look better on any part of her. With this in mind he stepped forward. Then standing feet away from her mouth touched her lips and felt so alive as the warmth of her flesh greeted him.


Pushing himself though her soft lips he coughed as the smell of rotting flesh finally drowned him. It reeked of death inside her wet hot mouth. Trying to back out caused him to slip in fully and then panic gripped him. This was a very scary situation. The sounds, the smell and darkness made the idea of spending his last moment's here much less pleasant.


Groaning Justine felt something inside her mouth. It watered quite a bit as her belly rumbled and let her know it was empty. As more of her brain turned on she realized this was a human. The primal urge to swallow grew within her. Each time she took another human down her gullet something dark stirred within her aching, yearning and longing flesh.


Unable to control himself now as a playful massive tongue rolled him around the man finally screamed, “Help! Stop!”


Moment's later cool air washed over the man as he tumbled over hard wet boulders and landed on the dirt with a hard thud. Covered in saliva he felt a bit aroused realizing this was the most bodily contact his poor soul ever got with a woman. Embarrassment washed over him as massive half open blue eye’s blinked over him. Her face was hovering so close that he felt like she was a goddess looking down on him. To such a giant blonde he really was just a bug at most in comparison.


Rubbing her eye’s Justine low in energy asked, “What did you do me in my sleep? Who are you?”


“I am Owen” The man responded, “The reason I came is I don’t want to live………I…..I……I-I want you to end me.”


That woke Justine up quick as suicide was a topic that made her feel very heavy of heart. It was both a massive sin and to her a sign of great pain. For a moment she let tears run down her cheeks as her friend’s death weighed all that much heavier on her. There was no way she could kill this man. He needed help and if no one else was going to lend an ear she would. Because Justine couldn’t accept suicide as ever being the right answer. Even in her darkest most painful moment’s she didn’t let thought's of ending her own life consume her.


Yet she could see how it might over take another. How that poison could destroy someone else. The way our darkest, coldest, void and crushing moment could put someone dangling over the abyss promising release. Temping a poor soul to cross the veil and exit the world stage.


Justine know brushing up this deep scar wouldn’t happen over night. She wondered if getting over her own deep embedded pain carved into her soul was possible. It was becoming extremely hard for her to focus. Instead of finding words to plead the pour man not to end his life Justine picked him up and pressed him against her chest between her breast.


The body language did all the communication Owen needed. That sweat heart broken look on her face, her gentle touch and then finally this warm inviting embrace. He could fear the heat coming off her skin covering him like a blanket. While the sound of her beating heart brought a calming to his chaotic mind. As his mind space to think was filled with it’s thumping pluses. Only in this moment did feeling small lift his ragged spirit.


“You can’t take your own life!” Justine insisted as she used a finger to gently twist her hair while sitting on cold hard dirt.


Hearing a growl from Justine's belly Owen felt intimidated. More from impulse than anything. His reptile brain fired off screaming this was dangerous. That he was prey sized for something much bigger than him that was clearly hungry. Being in this situation gave him chills. Even if this fear was misplaced considering her glowing blue eye’s told an entire story begging him to live.


“Sorry, but I don’t have a propose.” Owen began as he felt her warmth building and said, “I know you care. It’s just that I can not live without a job or wife. Or if nothing else at least some reason to wake up the next day.”


Ever since she had grown into a giant Justine felt a burning need to know her propose. For now she made it giving her brother a better life and curing herself. But was she being honest with herself. Did she want to be cured and lose the power she had over people. Justine had to admit it was corrupting her, but at least here and now she might be able to use it for a good propose.


Mauling carefully over her thought's Justine took note of his missing finger's and warmly answered, “What if you became one of my servants? It’s okay if you are not the fastest or strongest. I just want you to be willing to help me.”


Those words melted Owen’s heart as he couldn’t think of a better job. Whatever she asked of him he would do at this point. Even if his desperation for female attention played into his acceptance of her request Owen was happy to obey. To work for a towering beauty like this was enough for him. Other men would see servitude to her as degrading, but Owen instead felt empowered by finally seeing a use for his existence.


“I’ll do it! Please let me be your servant!” Owen shouted as he desperately clung onto this life line being offered to him.


Putting Owen back on the ground Justine smiled, “Then let it be so.”


Looking up at the beautiful blonde Owen felt a spark in the depths of his soul. He didn’t know what he expected to happen, but if nothing else life should be more interesting from this point on. Little did he really think how much difference there could be. Or what his family would think of his willing servitude to the woman that inflicted so much suffering on the town.


The night wore on Justine's mind greatly as she nodded at Owen’s grateful response. It felt warm and cozy to have someone be grateful toward her. So many hated and feared her now that being able to interact like this made drifting to sleep this night a bit easier. Having saved a person without harming someone else gave Justine a peace she felt comfortable with even in spite of what she had done. Maybe there was some way to make a difference without becoming a monster after all. The road back to her ordinary humanity flickered in the river of her dreams she had that night. It was just enough to make her grief bearable even when she felt her eye’s open in the middle of the night. Even still her aching heart beat deeply as she felt the dagger's of reality cut into her soul. No matter what good she did. It could not replace the life now extinguished from the world. The death of her friend would always be a scar etched deep within her being.