- Text Size +

Christina couldn't dare bring herself to tell Justine now that she had lied about James being promised to marry her. Especially not after Justine made a late night meal out of him and who ever the woman he was courting. Being gently placed down in front of the house Kevin was in felt good after being carried over 100 ft in the air by Justine's hand for the trip back. Truthfully she almost felt like dropping to her knees to kiss the ground after being put down by her friends massive hand. Knowing it was late Christina headed straight for the now empty bedroom Justine had slept in before growing into a being taller than any building that existed in town. While trying to drift to sleep it was hard for her to avoid thinking about the other unoccupied bedroom that Justine's father had slept in.

Before going to sleep outside on her back Justine smiled as she felt the weakening struggles in her belly and thought about how her brother Kevin should be well taken care of now by someone she trust. Inside Justine's purring moaning stomach James could feel his skin melting off as he screamed aimlessly in the hot steamy dark powerful digestive organ he was confined inside of. From within the pitch black shifting prison he could hear Justine's heartbeat slow down while her windpipe began to produce a loud snore. While her father knew death was coming soon in the giant sleeping belly of his daughter Justine as he in his last breaths couldn't stop the burning fowl liquid from entering his lungs.

By morning Justine couldn't feel anything moving or poking around her insides as she rubbed her sleep filled eyes while trying to keep the sun from blinding her. Looking over at the house Justine from above saw smoke coming out of the chimney. At first Justine was in mild shock realizing all over again she really was bigger than several houses. Looking down at her bare rumbling belly Justine wondered what breakfast would satisfy her hunger. Spotting a deer out near the edge of the forest Justine began to salivate as she slowly moved closer to it. The creature had popped it's ears up on alert waiting for the right moment to sprint away. Unfortunately the deer falsely believed it could wait until Justine was only 300 ft away before trying to flee.

Shoving trees over with ease Justine trapped the poor defenseless animal under her palm before it had even gotten in stride. Using her thumb Justine snapped the deer's neck before shoving the freshly killed creature into her waiting maw. Nearly cringing Justine slammed her jaw down on the dead deer resting in her mouth. It exploded into a mess of oozing blood running down her tongue and teeth as she began chewing it up while ensuring her mouth was sealed shut. The blood to her tasted like bitter bronze and the meat while very warm also felt like it wouldn't stop oozing fluids. Some of the thicker bones took a moment to snap before agreeing to become part of a smooth meat ball that could very easily slide down the feasting towering girl's throat.

After having devoured the remaining part of the deer Justine walked slowly looking around carefully in the woods searching for movements. Peering though the trees she could spot a flicker of disruption that was caused by a deer moving though some bushes. Justine quickly ran toward what she had seen leaving a path of broken uprooted trees and deep foot prints in her wake. The brown creature was struggling to stand upright as it limped away from Justine's body so terrifying in size that it easily cast a shadow over the whole deer. This weak creature had no chance of getting away while injured this badly. Before the deer realized what was happening it found it's self in the clutches of Justine's soft grip. Then while gently petting it's brown fur with her finger Justine speaks sadly, “It's going to be over soon and then you will be in a better place where you won't suffer anymore.”

Almost as though the injured deer understood what was going to happen it thrashed around more intensely after Justine had spoken. After using her fingers to snap it's neck Justine gently placed the creature into her watery mouth. She flinched after biting down on the corpse of the deer that had just been killed by her hand. After mashing it into a red paste inside her mouth Justine swallowed half of the deer. Once she swallowed the remains into her waiting stomach Justine still feeling hungry began hunting again hoping to find a few more of the creatures to tide her hunger.

As Justine kept hunting for her breakfast in the woods Christina had just finished cooking the first meal of the day. Kevin was highly surprised to see Christina enter his room with a fresh plate of eggs as he asked, “Have you seen Justine?”

Christina seemed almost amused by the question thinking of Justine's current stature. Pushing that out of her mind she replied smiling, “It's kind of hard to miss her now.”

Kevin then remembering the sight of Justine's large legs out his window asked, “Is my sister really a giant of some kind now?”

Christina then kindly responded, “I know feeding you breakfast is something she would normally do. But you have to understand Justine couldn't fit in here now. So after we talked outside I told her I would be your caretaker.”

Wondering about his father and worrying about his sister Kevin asked, “Is Justine okay after my father became really angry with her last night?”

Christina felt like she had never heard a more absurd question in her whole life but remembered what Justine strictly told her to say as she said trying to stay disconnected from her emotions, “Your father ran out to Justine threatening to poke her with a hot iron. It was easy for Justine at her huge size to just rip it out of his hand and pick him up. After he asked to be put down on the ground......”

Christina couldn't speak the lie even though it's what Justine wanted her to tell Kevin so he wouldn't know what she had done. Kevin then left wondering what she was going to say made an assumption asking, “Are you trying to tell me that my father ran away after Justine put him back on the ground?”

Christina waited a moment before poisoning her lips with a lie as she said, “Yes and the rumor I heard while out this morning is that he fled to the new world to start over as he was so terrified with Justine's monstrously huge body.” Christina knew the dark truth however that his father wasn't heading for a ship, instead his remains were sailing deep within his sisters titanic bowls.

As Christina began helping Kevin eat his breakfast they kept the conversation going with other subjects. After they talked some more Christina's tone changed slowly as she became more comfortable with Kevin. Sitting by his bedside Christina said softly leaning into his personal space, “I would like you to think of me as someone more than just a caregiver.”

Kevin never thinking this would happen to him assumed this was an act of pity as he replied, “I am grateful for the offer, but surely other's are better suited to you than me.”

Christina knew this was true and if she actually married Kevin it would put all of the hard house work upon her shoulders and she would need to give him the care he needs at the same time. No other man in town around her age was this crippled and in need of supporting care. Cold fear then entered her mind thinking about what Justine might do if Kevin isn't exceptionally cared for.

Losing her self-control Christina crawled into Kevin's bed crying as she said, “I love you because your the brother of my friend and I don't want you to die feeling alone.” It was much more selfish display than what it appeared to Kevin as she was really thinking about being in the darkness inside Justine's belly when she spoke of dying alone. The horrifying fear of that place kept Christina's body shaking as she laid on top of Kevin who was becoming quite embarrassed as she held his head in her hands for a moment. He didn't protest however as he allowed Christina's tears drip upon his face while she cried.

Kevin could tell something was wrong as it was literary painting Christina's face with her tears as she cried. He softly asked, “Are you afraid of Justine?”

Christina couldn't hide it as she said still in Kevin's bed, “Yes Kevin I am, she is far bigger than the house and could easily eat a whole horse.”

Kevin was both concerned and angered by Christina's words as he replied kindly, “After seeing just her huge legs I felt fear at first. But just because Justine has become huge doesn't change her heart or how wonderful of a person she is.”

Those words sounded much like something Christina had told Justine before seeing James slide down her friends throat. Hearing what he said only made her feel more remorse over the deadly lie she had told. Christina before giving him a kiss on the cheek spoke sadly, “I couldn't have said it better, it's just this all scares me not knowing what her life will be like now.”

Kevin took Christina's words as concern for Justine's well being while he blushed from her soft kiss. That was misreading her real underlining fears not just out of pure ignorance, but also because his sane state of mind needed his image of Justine in his mind to stay innocent. Trying his best to provide the comfort Kevin believed Christina needed he began to speak displaying confidence in his voice as he said, “Justine will be okay, I know that she can make it out there because nothing keeps her down. Even on some of our worst days she could still put on a smile on her face while I felt so sad that I welcomed death. She has always been the kinder, better and stronger person no matter what people did to her.”

Until now Christina never wanted to contemplate deeply how it must be like for Kevin. Being unable to move your legs while depending on someone else completely to survive was a depressing reality for him. He couldn't leave his room even unless someone carried him out. That bed and this room was his prison. More accurately his broken body was his mind's prison unable to go out and freely explore the world around him any longer. All he had was the window and the four walls each and everyday to stare at while anxiously waiting for the next time his sister came in to care for him so he wouldn't be all alone with his echoing thoughts.

As her genuine feelings for Kevin grew Christina wiping the tears away from her face said, “I know Justine will be fine, it's just I worry too much sometimes.”

After having calmed Christina down Kevin agreed to think of her not just as his caregiver, but his companion as well. She rested with him in his bed while they talked about other subjects. Christina avoided talking about his crippled state however hoping that would keep him happy.

Chapter End Notes:

Any suggestions and feedback would be helpful.