- Text Size +

Pulling the tiny arrow the hunter had fired out from the entrance of her genital tract Justine shed some tears though it mostly was embarrassing and humiliating to her that a man despite the massive size difference managed to hit her most sensitive body part. Justine was just thankful it didn't penetrate deeply into her and cause bleeding. Thinking back on it she almost decided that the man hunting deer would make for good prey and hit the spot as a nice wiggling snack. Even though he did cause some harm to her Justine knew he only acted in self defense and could only look at the tiny broken arrow between her fingers with remorse over how she had terrorized him.

After nearly half an hour passed Justine couldn't find the will to get up from the spot she was sitting on. Hearing the cries in the distance a young man named Mark gawked once he saw the immaculate monumental girl with her soft tanned arms supporting her crying face planted in them. Normally he would likely flee from a creature this huge, but to him she was hurt and even with the abnormal risk factor he wanted to help.

Walking up in front of the sobbing towering girl Mark yelled upward asking, "Are you okay?"

She couldn't believe her ears. Someone had actually spoke to her first and willingly approached her. This gave her some comfort despite everything going on. Justine still sad replied picking her head up while looking down at the guy with blood shot eyes, "It's nothing you need to worry about."

Mark trying to cheer her up replied, "It didn't sound like nothing when I heard you crying from the other end of the forest."

Embarrassment flushed Justine's face when she thought about how far away her cries could be heard from. Even more so when she thought about the fact he could see her naked body. Justine knew she couldn't cover herself or blame the young man for looking at her even if the prospect induced an uneasy anxiety over her. Pushing her embarrassment aside Justine said explaining with a tone of regret, "I am a monster that nearly took a man's deer away from him just so I could eat. He fought me but it didn't matter what he did because I couldn't be stopped. I was so close to snatching that dead deer off the ground and eating it. His family would have went hungry at lest for the night if I had eaten that deer. No good person could ever even think about doing such a thing to an innocent man and his family."

Mark thinking about what she said looked at Justine's flat belly with ribs protruding clearly though her flesh. The purple blotches covering her body from yesterday before she had grown were now easy to see contrasted by the shining sun above. It made him wonder what could be responsible for causing such harm to her as he said trying his hardest to be reassuring, "You aren't a monster. That man should have tried to help you and yet he tried to hurt you instead. All you did was try to get something to eat and that isn't wrong."

With a slight smile Justine looking at him closer asked, "Are you Mark, the guy I met a few month's ago while going down to the river?"

The memory's flashed though his mind until in shock Mark remembered that encounter and now felt like it should have been impossible to forget. Excited Mark exclaimed, "Justine I remember that now and how your face looked after you had washed it off in the water."

Becoming embarrassed again Justine replied, "It's good to see you again too. I am just glad you weren't afraid of me like everyone else has been."

The natural question then pushed to the forefront of his mind as he asked, "How did this amazing growth or change happen to you Justine?"

Pleased that Mark didn't accuse her of anything when asking how she became an over towering behemoth Justine replied, "I don't know how or why this has happened. All I know is last night my body changed until everything else looked small."

Looking at the sweet cute though titanic girl before him Mark couldn't understand how anyone would want to harm her. Yet that reality is painted all over her body and now that he knew more Mark asked clearly concerned, "How did you get those bruises?"

This was a question Justine felt highly exposed and sensitive about. The memories still made her flinch despite the actual man that caused them being gone. It gave her the chills as she spoke lying, "I climbed up the mountain for a while trying to get a higher up view of the town. The rocks were harder to hold onto than I thought and I had climbed fairly high already so once my body started rolling down I bumped into a number of pointy rocks until some small trees broke my fall. It still left a number of marks and feels sore."

She wasn't lying when talking about feeling sore from taking some harsh blows even if they were from a fist at normal size instead of the rocks on the mountainside. Mark couldn't believe her story, it was literary the type of canned reply abuse victims are known give and worried with anger boiling within him Mark said, "Please tell me who did this to you."

It was plain as day that Mark wasn't going to allow the subject to drop easily. Justine didn't ever plan on exposing what had happened to her to this guy. The level of distress Justine was undergoing however made it difficult to withhold information as she said explaining, "My father when I was young was a kind man. That changed once my mother became ill and passed away. I did my best to care for her even though I was only 11 at the time. Father blamed me for the fact my mother died and on the day she died he took the last glass of water I had given her in his hand just staring into it. Then filled with rage in his eyes he threw it at the wall and yelled at me saying I am why she won't be here anymore."

Mark thought or really he hoped that what she would say next wasn't more alarming than what Justine had just said. Instead his rage only grew toward the man being described as Justine nearly ready to collapse into tears while speaking kept explaining as she said, "Things got worse over the years as he blamed me for things that went wrong. When my brother became crippled last year I feared how father would treat me. I remember when he came into my room sometime after they told us my brother wasn't going to walk again. How he sat on my bed and caressed my hair as he told me I really have grown into a beautiful young woman. He told me that I was truly the woman of the house now and said there were things only I could do for him. The next night he requested I come in his room."

At this point Mark wondered what Justine was going to say next even if deep down he knew. Now as she kept explaining Justine couldn't hold back her tears as she said, "He told me then that while I couldn't replace my mother that I could still do the things she did for him that made him happy. I told him that I wanted to see him happy again not knowing what he really wanted from me. I didn't at all expect him to push me onto the bed as he told me to take everything off. We fought for a while until he overpowered me and told me this was going to hurt because I wasn't being a good girl. He did what he wanted to me late into the night and I got out of bed almost limping the next morning never having felt so humiliated in my life. After going though that a few times I just laid on the bed when he asked and let him do it because he promised it wouldn't hurt then. For a while he treated me better after not fighting him anymore. That didn't last as he kept getting angry with me like he did last night when I didn't cook dinner correctly."

This was infuriating to Mark, that father was no man. He was a monster that should have the very life straggled out of him. Not able to hold his tongue a moment longer Mark yells, "By God as my witness I will teach him a lesson if that is the last thing I do! Him doing such horrible unthinkable things to you isn't forgivable."

Clearly teaching a dead man anything was a waste, but Justine found comfort in Mark's words knowing someone understood how she felt about her father. It was tempting to also explain that she had killed him, but Justine smiled softly as she replied, "It's okay Mark he is long gone and I doubt he would dare touch me again while I could pack his whole body into the ground with one foot step."

Something about what Justine had said about so easily crushing a big strong man if she desired astounded Mark. He looked at her toes each just a tad smaller than a himself wondering what it would look like if she did step on someone. Before allowing himself to stare Mark said still angry, "Honestly I wouldn't mind if you did kill him. It's always the damn cowards that inflict the most pain and suffering on others."

Wishing to change the subject Justine rubs her eyes as she says, "That's all in the past now Mark. What has happened to me is my life now. I need to find a way to survive like this as it's hard for me to catch deer despite my size. When I want to drink water it takes many handful's from the river before my thirst is taken care of. When I sleep all I have is the cold hard ground and the stars above to cover me. Worst of all I fear how the town will react once they know I exist like this."

He didn't think about it before, but now Mark was left asking himself how Justine can survive at her current size. Then thinking about the town, they would surely have people eager to slay what they would likely call a giant witch or beast. After thinking upon what he heard Mark replies, "You know Mrs. Francis who owns that farm with a lot of cows. I can go there first while you wait in the woods until I wave my hand to tell you she isn't around. Then you can come and eat a cow or two so you won't go hungry tonight while avoiding anyone else seeing you."

The prospect of stealing from this woman Justine knew made her feel mildly guilty, but from having mixed results at best when hunting deer earlier for breakfast and no lunch she was starving. This suggestion gave Justine a great sense of relief as she said happily, "Let's go then I'm hungry and it will begin getting dark in an hour or two I think."

After Mark agreed to being carried by Justine's soft yet massively intimidating hand he told Justine again about his plan before she let him down near the farm while she laid down on her belly under the cover of the taller trees in the forest. Looking back Mark realized the trees didn't provide the kind of hiding place for Justine as he had hoped for seeing how the trees couldn't cover her radiantly beautiful barn sized face. After looking around for some time Mark believed no one was currently around. After waving his hand high Justine bolted from the ground as she rushed over the fence keeping the bewildered cows penned in.

Her speed shocked Mark as Justine reached down for one of the slowly fleeing heavy creature's with her swift massive appendages. Some blood ran down the creatures leg as Justine's long finger nail had dug into it when she had rushed to grab it while running away. The power to lift such a large and heavy beast with such ease was thrilling to watch to Mark as Justine placed the whole defenseless cow into her waiting mouth.

Justine liked how the cow tasted better than the deer so far at this point. She couldn't help but to cringe though knowing in a moment she would begin chewing the creature alive. The taste of the bitter blood and some of the gut's wasn't something Justine looked forward to when she ate. Putting that aside Justine quickly began slamming her teeth upon the struggling cow until it compacted into a red mess of exposed meat and running blood inside her slightly open mouth. Mark could see part of it though her parted lips as the skin of the white and black cow was replaced with the sight of a red pile being mixed together with saliva.

As Justine began swallowing the chunks of meat inside her mouth Mark heard a voice yelling from the near by house. A woman in her upper 30's came out screaming as she sprinted from the back door toward Mark. He knew this was Francis and she wasn't at all pleased with the sight before her. Coming right behind her was a young man armed with a musket. He was her son named John that gripped his musket tightly while watching the towering huge girl finish eating a whole cow. Francis then yelled at Mark, "What in the bloody hell is going on! Justine is a giant eating one of my cows."

Feeling the need to explain Mark calmly replies, " I know your upset, but Justine was very hungry so without many other food choices she came here. She really doesn't know how this change into a giant happened to her and needs help."

Rolling her eyes Francis rises her voice as she yells back, "Needs help you say... No she doesn't need help, I am the one losing my cows here. She must have messed with evil from hell for something like this to happen and should be burned as a witch for casting such a spell on herself."

Because she didn't really hear what was going on Justine reached down for a another cow still feeling quite hungry. Then Francis yelled toward Justine, "Put my cow down you evil witch."

The hungry humongous girl focused with eating proceeded with placing the cow into her blood covered maw. Francis losing her last thread of patience yelled, "That's it! John shoot that huge whore of a witch."

Seeing John point his long musket toward Justine's colossal figure Mark pushed him to the ground causing the firearm to prematurely set off with a small hunk of lead launching into the air never to be seen again. Justine clearly heard the cracking abrupt sound of the gun that had fired as she turned toward the tiny people including Mark below. It wasn't long before Justine came closer bending down as she looked at John with the musket still gripped firmly in his terrified state of mind as the towering girl glared at him.

Using her fingers Justine easily took the long firearm away from John. He could only watch as she used her powerful hand to crush the weapon he leaned on for comfort into a mangled metal mess. Justine with a small grin dropped the useless hunk of metal and wood before the shocked young man taking some delight in his apparent state of fear at how easily she disarmed him.

Francis grabbed John clinging to him in terror as Justine sat down with her legs crossed in such a way they were pinned in by walls of her smooth skin. They could only watch and listen to the monstrous girl as she ate the cow inside her mouth. They could hear large bones cracking under the pressure of her teeth as Justine kept chewing the creature inside her maw. Mark wondered what Justine planned on doing next as she swallowed more of the cows body.

After sending the last part of the creature inside her mouth down her throat Justine looked down upon those between her crossed legs as she said with a tone of disappointment, "You tried to shoot me John even though you know me. I don't really know what else to say even though I know you must be scared of me now."

Overcoming her fear Francis yells, "I told him to shoot because you are a cow eating monster. I can't have people taking my livestock without paying for it."

While his mother yelled John could only feel shame about what he tried to do. Mark could see the regret in John's eyes as he looked up to the disappointed towering girl he knew. Growing slightly testy Justine replies, "I don't have the money to buy the cows and I can't starve. So please promise to just leave me alone and allow me to eat some more of your cows."

The tone of voice Justine used made Mark feel uneasy as he had never heard her sound this way. As the two men's eyes wondered toward the exposed opening between Justine's legs Francis replied enraged, "No I won't promise to leave you alone while you eat more of my livestock you giant whore."

That insult was clearly stepping over the line as Justine clinched her fingers into a fist as she said in anger, "This is my hand that could easily come down on you if you dare mess with me again. Make sure you understand this time because next time I might hurt you."

Getting up carefully Justine walked over to a smaller calf that had fallen. Every foot step she made could clearly be heard from where Mark stood looking at Justine's powerful yet casual movements in awe. The young creature was helpless to escape it's fate as she came down with her eager hand encapsulating around it's body. Before shoving the young creature whole into her mouth she crushed the calf's head between her fingers. Meanwhile Mark watched as Francis made her retreat into the house along with John who looked back at Justine for a moment before he as well entered the house.

After making quick work of the small cow she devoured Justine looked down at Mark who was sitting down watching her eating. Feeling embarrassed she says, "Please don't think I am being a glutton. A girl needs to eat and I need one or two more cows to be full."

He would be lying if he said the thought Justine was eating a lot didn't cross his mind. There was a joke that passed his mind about being hungry enough to eat a whole horse. Justine though could easily eat a whole horse and still be starving. Mark really only expected her to only need one or maybe two cows at the most to feel full. The fact she was still hungry after eating 3 of the massive creature's chipped his ego slightly wondering how he could feed her on a date. Actually the thought of trying to date her made Mark uneasy realizing that making Justine angry could pit him against the great amounts of danger their size difference provides in spades.

Not wanting to leave Justine feeling awkward about the amount of food she had eaten Mark from the ground craning his neck up at the towering girl before him replies, "Nothing is wrong with eating after you have been starving."

After giving Mark a smile Justine walked over to a cow grazing alone. Justine laughed as she easily captured a cow that was cornered toward the fence. Before stuffing her face with this latest catch Justine remarked, "You guys sure taste better than the deer I had earlier."

Her blood painted mouth welcomed the terrorized cow as she swiftly crammed it in. Before Justine even began chewing on the creature she already sighted her next victim. Mark watched as her larger than wind mill legs closed the gap between a fleeing cow and Justine's powerful towering figure. The bones of the cow inside her mouth when they snapped under the pressure of her mashing teeth as she chewed created a deep loud cracking sound that almost felt like it's own shock wave to Mark's ears.

This cow fully aware of the danger, put every effort it could muster into escaping the clutches of the enormous girl perusing it. In the end this cow found it's self between Justine's fingers as it watched her chew up one of it's fellow members of this farm. Upon swallowing the rest of the creature Justine had just finished eating she opened her waiting mouth to this heavy cow that thrashed around in vein before landing on her wet tongue covered in the blood of it's other guest.

After feeling the remains of the last mammal she had eaten land in her gut Justine picked mark up off the ground and with a small smile hoping to hide the bloody remains behind her lips she said, "Thank you for suggesting this Mark. Now I should sleep better tonight on a full tummy."