- Text Size +

"I want to be bigger!" I had Megan rant. "I want to grow! Into a giantess!"


Then I cast the growing spell on her. Just for your information, spells are also invisible. No flashing lights, no crackling sounds, nothing like that. You've seen too many movies if you think a spell comes with a pandemonium of colors. Trust me, it doesn't.


Anyway, Megan, a split second after she uttered the word "giantess", began to grow. Clothes and all, she shot up. 10 feet... 20... 30... all within ten seconds. Her hands in the air, head tilted back, she grew and soon passed the 50 foot mark. Attack of the 50 foot whatever? Oh no! I wanted more!


Her audience had looked up at her with their mouths open. One or two began to applaud hesitantly, but when one woman screamed and ran away, they all did. Humans sometimes behave like sheep. Herd animals.


Have you ever seen someone grow? No? It looks like you see a human-shaped balloon inflate at record speed. Legs growing thicker, looking like massive tree trunks or pillars. Back broadening at record pace. Feet expanding covering more and more ground. It looks awesome, I can tell you that. 


Because Megan stood six feet in front of me when I started her growth, I had to give ground so her growing body wouldn't hit me. It worked all nicely. She grew, and was unaware of it because my mind had hers in a tight and unbreakable grip. Only I could release her. But I wouldn't, for I had a couple of things in mind.


Megan, still under my influence, put her hands on her hips and looked down on her audience, smiling. While I hovered up to her head, she kept perfectly still, smiling and looking at the tiny people below. Some where running, sometimes turning to see if she was following them, and a few even took pictures then. 


She grew and grew, the stone bench she had stood on had already been turned to powder under her black leather boots. Megan reached 100 feet, casting a shadow that eclipsed nearby trees. Her head expanded, her shoulders broadened and her legs, dressed in the blue jeans she wore, stretched.Yes, I made her clothing grow as well. When my master showed me her growth, she had been fully dressed as well. Somehow I liked that more than the thought of having her run around naked. 


She grew further, her expanding feet bulldozed the -to her- tiny metal fences around the grass flat. People, from a safe distance (as they thought) were gathering. From my point of view, 150 feet up in the air and counting, they looked like a swirling mass of insects, pointing, talking, taking pictures.


I looked at Megan, still growing because I held the growing spell. You see, it's like keeping the button of a doorbell pushed, the growth with continue as long as you want it. Anyway, Megan looked like a camera was zooming in on her, becoming more massive each second. I had to hover away from her again, because else she would bump into me and probably push me away like a billiard ball.


I had her grow for another ten seconds, before I stopped the spell. Megan was now 300 feet tall, standing in Hyde Park like some huge statue. I savored the view for a moment, and then began to steer her for a walk. A walk of doom!