- Text Size +

Megan walked away, holding her pants up, and soon found another crowd, one that was spared the shitty tidal wave. I had her order them to stop running, with they only did after Megan crushed a few of them as a warning. Then I made her command the tinies to undress. After some hesitation (they just stared dumbly at each other) and another five turned to goo, they did. 


"Throw your clothes on a heap. Nicely!" Megan spoke.


A nice heap of cotton, silk and wool soon lay before her. Megan bent down, picked the clothing up and...


...wiped her ass with them!


The expensive, perhaps tailor-made business suits, silken scarfs, as well as the countless jeans and t-shirts, they were all soiled with the shitty smears of Megan. I nearly got a hiccup from laughing.


Megan dropped the dirty clothes nicely on the crowd and went away, going to wash her hands in the Thames. She should be a clean giantess after all.


After that, I took some time to admire her height again. I hovered down Megan's long, long body. Looking up at her next to her big boots, she truly was impressive! As if a skyscraper had taken human form and came to life! Oh, I already wrote that metaphor.


Anyway, her black boots were huge and massive, long enough to cover an entire van, both in length and in girth. The thick, rubber soles alone were two feet high, and I could see traces of flesh and dirt, and even crushed metal between the lines.
Megan's legs, covered in the jeans, were rather thin in relation to her body, but at her height, they rose like two blue pillars into heaven. I had to crane my neck to look up her big butt and gigantic torso to see her face, but could only see her chin and a bit of her nose as I flew around her. I was too close to her. Only her curly hair hanging loose over her shoulders was visible.


What the people had to experience? I could only imagine how it would be, seeing this behemoth of a woman walk through the streets, causing tremors with each footfall, and stepping on their fellow citizens like they were nothing but worthless vermin! A huge creature, unstoppable, gigantic, and absolutely uncaring about law and morals. A shiver went down my spine, though it was a pleasant instead of unpleasant feeling.


Time for my next plan. I mentally commanded Megan to walk from the shores of the Thames to the House of Parliament. You know, that yellow building with the tower of Big Ben. Crushing countless buildings, offices and trees under her sturdy black boots on her way, I steered her towards the impressive House. Standing next to it, the Tower was just a little bit shorter than Megan. 


Now, at the time when I had Megan under my influence, the British had removed Big Ben the bell for renovations. So I couldn't do anything funny with it. But with the Tower itself!


"What time is it?" I had Megan ask. Then she struck out her arm, smashing the glass display, clutched the clockwork, and tore it out of the Tower. With a loud rumble, she tore it out of the masonry, with rained down as debris as she did so. Megan gripped so tightly that the entire clockwork was demolished in her hand, leaving nothing but shattered glass, metal scrap and debris.


She played with her fingers through the leftovers of the clockwork, as if searching for something. Chunks of the clockwork fell down, only to shatter even more as they hit the ground.


"Aaawww, the clock is broken. Stupid me!" Megan said. She wiped her hands on her jeans  to clean them from the leftovers of the clockwork.


Then I had her bent over and take off her boots and socks again. No, this time no odor-increasing spell. I wanted her to demolish the House of Parliament barefoot.


With a nice kick, she snapped the leftover of the Tower. Then she stomped hard to one side of the House, breaking it effectively. Huge chunks of yellow masonry rained down, dust clouds rose, windows shattered. She did the same with her other foot.

Standing on the debris of that part of the House, she wiggled her toes, like millstones, to crush the building even more. Another step. Floors, marble, furniture worth countless millions of pounds were destroyed in an instant. All by the naked feet of a giantess a bit taller than the now-demolished Tower of Big Ben.


Because my shield protected me, I could witness it all up close. It looked marvellous! The neat and luxurious architecture, and then... CRUSH! A huge foot smashing through it and crushing it all. Wonderful!


Slowly, Megan turned the house of Parliament into rubble, bit by bit. Countless people were looking, hands before their mouths in shock, some were even crying and screaming like mad. I laughed. Yes, be shocked. There is more to come!