- Text Size +

As I wrote before, I had thought of a number of things I'd like to have her do. Time for the next one! 


I had Megan wipe her soles clean of debris, put on her socks and boots again, and stand motionless. I hovered into an alley, ignoring the cries and screams of the people (they couldn't see me anyway) as well as the distant wailing of sirens and searched the walls. Soon I found what I was looking for. 


A small spider.


With a small "fetch" spell I created a magical bubble around it which floated after me. I took the small critter and flew away from the place where my giantess stood. I left Megan standing as if she was a statue. Without me giving her mental orders, she would stand there until she'd fall over from fatigue, so I had plenty of time for my next mischievous plan. I giggled at the thought.


In another, untouched yet crowded part of London I released the spider from the fetch-spell and cast the same growing spell on it like the one on Megan. Immediately the spider began to grow like weed. Soon it was as big as a house, its segmented, hairy legs towering over the startled people.


I kept the spell going on and on, and the spider grew and grew. Soon, its body was too big to fit in the street, and it simply toppled the multiple story buildings on either side. Can you imagine? A spider, a simple spider, growing so fast that within a few seconds its otherwise fragile body is now demolishing shops and offices by just pushing against it? 


The animal grew until its body was as huge as a sports stadium, with legs thicker than the thickest tree trunks. Its mandibles could now easily snap the Tower Bridge in half, and it destroyed large parts of the neighbourhood just by running around. 
Poison dripped from its fangs. Dripped? It crashed down in streams, and I had to laugh again as I saw people being dissolved in the highly digestive  fluid as the spider drooled over crowds. Yes, they simply dissolved like salt in water as the sticky fluid soaked them. Trees fell down as the poison dissolved the trunks as well, only to disappear in the poison like it was highly corrosive acid. Well, from what my master told me, digesting fluids are acidic anyway.


I left the critter and flew back to Megan, who still stood there. Rubbing my hands, I hovered behind her a few hundred feet and cast the growing spell on her again.
Megan expanded. Her already massive frame shot up, quickly, and the panicked people screamed in an even more frightened voice as they saw how the giantess grew even bigger. Megan's boots, just like the spider's body, demolished the buildings by simply pushing against them as she expanded, steamrolling over them even before they had time to crack and fall down in chunks. Hovering backwards to give her room, I kept the spell going and going. Megan grew, and if I estimate correctly, she reached one mile within a minute. Now she was truly huge!


I saw the pattern of the leather of her boots, like huge tiles. Without effort, I was able to fly under the lines like they were a tunnel, which I did for fun a few times. Then I began ordering her to walk in the direction of the spider. Without caring where she stepped, of course.


After a few steps, which reduced six city blocks to debris embedded in a huge footprint, Megan was near the spider. The huge critter suddenly looked tiny, for each of Megan's feet were longer than the spider's body. Did I write the animal had a body the size of a sports stadium? If you picture a sports stadium with a pair of boots big enough to cover it next to it , you can imagine how big Megan was.
The spider scurried around, toppled trees and houses, while impaling people and entire cars on the claw-like ends of its legs. 


"Is that monster bothering you?" I had Megan ask. "Don't worry, I'm here to help you!"


I let Megan bent over and pick the spider up. The beast tried to wriggle free, as they always do if you pick them up, waving its suddenly not so powerful legs fruitlessly in the air as Megan's enormous fingers grabbed three of them at once, squeezed them together and lifted the spider up like nothing. Imagine that! A spider with a huge body, easily 400 feet long and legs thicker than the trunk of a century-old oak, being lifted up by three of them like it is a small piece of vermin! The spider had half the size of Megan's hand, and she held the countless tons of arachnid as if it weighted next to nothing.


Megan walked towards Hyde Park, carefully avoiding empty spaces (cruel me) and placed it on the grass. The people there were already running, but it was no use. The one mile tall Megan was just too big to outrun. I had her place the spider on top of a crowd, surely to crush dozens if not more under its weight. Before the spider could get up and run around again, Megan lifted her booted foot and...


...crushed it!


Oh, I fell nearly down the carpet from excitement! Imagine, this enormous spider, topping every B-movie monster, being crushed and squeezed flat under the tip of a black leather boot. Suddenly not so monstrous anymore, not so dangerous and huge! The concept "there is always something bigger" got a new dimension as the gigantic body of the critter was compressed helplessly under Megan's incalculable weight. Yes, helpless. A monster, the nightmare of everyone suffering from arachnophobia, was held in place under Megan's boot and a split second later, without being able to escape, squashed to death.


The innards of the spider gushed out of its body as it ripped open. Sticky yellowish goo squirted all over Hyde Park, covering countless people and probably drowning the majority of them. Trees toppled as they were being hit by a tidal wave of slime, stinking, disgusting and smothering. Now this would be a climax for a monster movie! I couldn't refrain myself from laughing loudly! It was creepy and at the same time so funny! Luckily no one could hear me.


"See, its dead! You're welcome! I had Megan say. 


Speaking of climax, it was time for the finale. Soon, I'd end my fun and turn back time, so nothing of this would ever happen. Megan would walk around Doncaster without knowing, the spider live out its life in arachnid oblivion, maybe being eaten by a bird or something, and Hyde Park didn't need the cleaning of goo it'd need now.


"Glad to help you. This makes me swell with pride" Megan said. Then I let her stretch out, her arms high in the air, where they almost reached the clouds. Soon they would.


At a safe distance, I recast the growing spell. Megan's body shot up again, growing and growing while I had her exclaim a loud, fake yawn.