- Text Size +

Miranda grinned at the apparent flat landscape. There seemed to be nothing for miles. It appeared to be just her and the empty plain.

Perfect!

An attentive observer would see how the ground beneath her feet was perfectly organized into little squares, much less than the width of her brown boot.

The giantess’ grin widened as she took another step with her left foot, crushing two of the squares, leaving only a big, proud boot-print behind.

Tinytown. Population? Less than it was a moment ago.

Back home she was just an ordinary woman. Here? She was a goddess among insects.

Clad in skinny jeans, accentuating her flawless round ass and a tight brown shirt, the brunette looked good, and she knew it.

Brown eyes narrowing, the goddess spotted an impossibly tiny highway. Stepping over it, Miranda squatted down, to pick up a little truck.

Standing up to her full five mile height, she grinned wickedly staring at her new capture.

“Should I keep you as one of my toys?”

The massive eyes couldn’t even see the driver squirm.

The length of the highway still running between her legs, the tiny trucks and cars fled from the incomprehensible boots. Her mere toe could crush them all.

Miranda smirked as she callously tossed the tiny vehicle over her shoulder. “Nah! I have plenty more at home.”

Coldly looking down at her feet she frowned. “There aren’t many playthings here. Certainly not enough for what I want.”

Without a word, she took off following the road, crushing many beneath her boots.

It only took a moment for the goddess to come across the gleaming crystals of a city.

Miranda couldn’t hear the screams of terror, but she knew the entire city was in panic. The goddess bent down staring at the insignificant buildings in fascination.  The overwhelming majority didn’t even approach her ankles much less her knees.

“Much better.” She declared, before uncaringly setting her multi-mile wide ass down on the outskirts, crushing dozens of city blocks and hundreds of thousands of people in the process.

She stretched her legs out putting millions between her thighs.

This city was hers. The people here were her playthings. There were millions of them all subject to her whims.

God, it turned her on so fucking much.

With her left hand she popped open the button of her skinny jeans and pulled down the zipper of her fly.

She grinned mischievously at the knowledge that the city was watching her, and with her left hand she idly began to play.

What to finger myself to though?

With her right hand she reached over for a particularly large pyramid skyscraper, and easily broke it off its foundation. With her teeth she popped off the top and dumped it’s thousands of occupants into her mouth.

She moved her ass up, grabbed her phone in her back pocket and set it back down, sending the entire city of tinies trembling from her quakes.

Miranda casually flipped through her photos, as she idly played with herself under her jeans, uncaring for millions of captive observers.

“Mmmf…” She moaned, grasping a dozen small buildings with her hand, and dumping them on her rather large chest.

“Fuuuck.”

The brunette looked around the city. “Playthings, get me off”

None of the tinies moved.

“Get me off, or I will destroy this city”

Hundreds of her new toys slowly began to move toward her, cowed by her massive form.

“Too, slow. ” Miranda swiped a dozen vehicles from the street and stuffed them right into the front of her panties.

The goddess moaned and stretched her legs levelling dozens of skyscrapers.

“I’m…going to… going to..”

Boom.

Miranda’s world and her tinies shook as one.

Boom.

The sky itself darkened and was replaced by a tan ass.

Fuck. That’s a huge turn off. Of course she had to show up right when she was about to cum.

Miranda’s world, a world of over twelve billion people of her own size, was owned by Bree, a goddess of even greater size.

Goddess? More like bitch.

The millions tinies between her thighs were sent into a panic, unable to even comprehend this new tan sky.

What’s even the point?

Miranda’s world shook once more and she was thrown onto her face, crashing into and crushing the rest of the surviving buildings and tinies.

At least I’d enjoy it if she were a guy. A girl…especially her...ugh. Could it be literally anyone else?

Rolling her eyes Miranda reached into the back of her jeans and grabbed her phone, for the moment losing interest in her own pets. Let’s see, Bree’s World News.

Her name was everywhere. She could not escape it.

It was a video feed, of her on Bree’s scale. Miranda hated to admit it, but the black haired, blue eyed goddess was stunning. Her legs were spread and her hands were down her panties.

Bree loved her power. She literally sat all over Miranda’s world, over twelve billion of them. Bree’s confident look told Miranda everything she needed to know.

“Fuck!” Miranda was thrown back on her ass, smashing a suburb underneath her.

The video feed showed that Bree began to play with herself, fingering herself to an unknown picture or video on her phone in one hand, utterly uncaring for the microbes like Miranda beneath her.

Goddamn it.

Miranda shook her head in disgust. She couldn’t even judge her for it, considering she was about to do the exact same thing.

Despite the show. What struck Miranda was how casual the unimaginable giantess was. She didn’t announce herself or tease them, she simply sat down with her perfectly round ass on her entire civilization and used it as chair as she fucked herself.

Mmmm…” Bree moaned, sending reverberations throughout the world beneath her.

“Ow.” Miranda cupped her ears. The noise was overwhelming.

The shaking grew more frequent. The tiny brunette giantess couldn’t even stand. The smaller tinies at her feet were even worse off. Everything around for miles was dust, either crushed or fucked by Miranda or shaken by the greater goddess.

Fuck yeah. Fuck yeah…Mm..Yes”

The quakes stopped at last.  Bree seemed to bask in her glow, knowing full well the chaos she had caused.

Suddenly the Goddess stood up.

“Finally! Now that you had you fun, can you leave us alone?”

Bree licked her lips, a terrifying sound to any of her pets.

The goddess lifted the glass off her world. “Some of you need to clean me up.

The world shook once again, but it was worse. Fingertips larger than cities came down from the heavens, over the horizon and took hold of the earth.

No.

Her world was literally uprooted.

This can’t be happening.

How about you.” Bree rumbled holding what had to be millions of her human playthings.

“No!!!”

Miranda screamed as the landscape drifted between Bree’s perfect thighs, covered only by wet panties.

Everything went black with the snap of elastic.

-

Bree happily sighed as she leaned back in a chair, leather this time, not a civilization. The raven haired beauty massaged her big breasts, barely concealed by her bra, knowing full well the destruction it wrought upon down the billions of tinies living there.

Oh, to be a tiny living on the body of a much greater being. Bree grinned as she turned on her local news.

The news banner read below an attractive newswoman stated into the camera, “Andrew adds new microputian inhabitants to his crotch! Three hundred thousand new citizens to be expected in his cock, balls and pubes.”

Bree was nothing more than a lilliputian living on a city at the base of a prodigan’s dick.

Prodigans of course knew there were tiny races. Andrew himself had billions of playthings between his legs, but he didn’t seem to know just how small the races could get. Bree was as much a goddess to her own tinies, as Andrew was a god to his microputians.

Bree smirked, if what her own tinies say is true, there were even smaller microbes below them.

Her world, and her house with it lurched, groaning as Andrew moved. It was alright, construction here was designed to handle it, within limits.

The Lilliputian changed channels to a different news station. “War continues to rage upon Andrew’s balls. Andrew refuses to intervene.”

Bree frowned. She had always wanted to move down there, but the war prevented it. Andrew’s balls were always safer than his dick, the wrinkles like incomprehensible canyons protected hundreds of the cities, from his uncaring movements. Many Lilliputians and microputians viewed it as a holy site, a place where they could show their absolute devotion, submission and please their god.

Countless tinies had given their lives to take them from the others, to no avail.

Andrew didn’t intervene. No one knew why, but Bree suspected it was because he liked the idea of his own playthings fighting for his balls.

Although. Bree mused looking out the window of her own valuable apartment, a magnificent view overlooking Worship, the greatest city out of dozens at the base of Andrew’s dick and the surrounding pube forest. She glanced back at her own civilization, her ass prints still fresh on the glass. I’ve still done very well.

Bree looked at the infinite pink wall that was Andrew’s dick, easily towering over everything and everyone in its shadow. Now if only I can get his attention.

 

Chapter End Notes:

How is that for scale?

 

Review. I feed on them.