- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A new chapter for Aunt Suzie and Stephen... and a Strawpoll for you guys : http://www.strawpoll.me/14863356

Don’t touch my Stephen!

“HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER, YOU DIMWITTED DICK!” roared Aunt Suzie in the distance, commanding her nephew’s attention without even realizing it.

It had been two weeks since Stephen had been shrunk to 5 cm (2inches) tall, and he was already a broken shadow of his former self. The first week, his Aunt had simply spent her time buying dollhouses furniture to put in the small aquarium that was now his home, and he had had the gall to shout at her, screaming, ordering her to restore him… when he wasn't recoiling in terror, or wasn’t being cowed into submission by the vast expanse of Suzie’s ass almost colliding with the aquarium.

“HONEY, I KNOW IT MUST BE HARD, BUT IT’S FOR THE BEST; LET’S FACE IT, YOU WOULDN’T EVER NEVER HAVE FOUND A GIRL AS GOOD AS ME FOR YOU! I’VE GOT EVERYTHING, THE TITS, THE ASS, THE SIZE… PLUS YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE TO BOTHER WITH MY SEXUAL NEEDS, BECAUSE I CAN DEAL WITH THEM ALONE… WELL, ALMOST ALONE” had laughed the gigantic moron.

But the second week… the second week, Auntie had brought one of her lovers home. That guy was tall, even more so than her, and Stephen had stared in awe, from his hidden lair in the aquarium, as the two Gods had sex. Just watching had been enough to break his will. He was nothing, he had to admit it.

The guy, whose name he hadn’t gotten, was a monster, plain and simple. He had incredible muscles and, the first night, when Stephen had seen for the first time his erect dick, he had cried. It was at least 35 cm long (13,8 inches)! And it was so wide he could have probably hide three time over under it and not been spotted. Watching that gigantic pillar penetrating his Aunt, hearing their screams of ecstasy has made him cry.

The first few days, he had just done so, crying, and Suzie hadn’t understood why. But right now, it was Saturday, barely 11 a.m. and the Gods were at it since 8a.m. The divine form of his Aunt spread body was etched in his mind, even as she wriggled his orgasm after orgasm. All Stephen could do was stroke his minuscule, even compared to his own body, dick and pray for release.

Silence fell on the room as the two giants stopped their love-making for a moment. The guy rose to his feet, clearly intending to go for the shower. He walked toward the cupboard where the aquarium was resting, and the view of his flaccid cock, at least twice as tall as he was brought Stephen over the edge. He came, screaming in pleasure as he finally released some pressure.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” asked the giant, reaching for the aquarium.

Stephen screamed in horror when he was caught by the fingers of the giant man, struggling to push them away. The muscle jock brought him to his eyes and looked at him, a little lost. Then a wide smile crept on his face and without a word, he brought the minuscule teenager to his dick, which was going erect at an alarming pace.

“LICK IT, THINGY” ordered the colossus.

Before Stephen could obey, a brutal shock shook his whole word. Looking up, he saw that Suzie had brought her body against the giant, smiling tenderly at the colossus before kissing him passionately. She brought on of her hand to the fingers holding Stephen and expertly got him and deposited him back into the aquarium.

Then in one swift movement, she broke the kiss and sprayed something at the giant. In less than one second, he had been reduced to 5 cm (2 inches) and while Stephen could hear his screams, faint and distant, all he could look at was the wrathful face of his Aunt.

“NOBODY, AND I MEAN, NO-FUCKING-BODY TOUCH MY STEPHEN, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!” roared the Goddess above.

She leaned, caught the now minuscule guy and brought him over her head. Stephen screamed in horror when she simply dropped him in her immense mouth and chewed on him. The wet crunches and the screams coming for up there made the poor sixteen years old boy piss himself once more, a habit by now when his Aunt was around. Finally, the screams stopped and she swallowed.

“URGH, NEXT TIME I WON’T CHEW ON HIM… WELL, ON THE NEXT FUCKER WHO WOULD DARE TO TOUCH YOU, SWEETIE” said the giantess, smiling down at her nephew with so muc love in her eyes that it made Stephen even more afraid of her. “ARE YOU OKAY? DID THE BIG BAD MAN HURT YOU? DON’T WORRY, I’M HERE FOR YOU, ALWAYS!”

“How did you shrink him?” asked the minuscule boy. Despite his shaken condition, it was an important question, he was sure that he had spilled all his shrinking solution on himself two weeks ago. And his mind couldn't work on anything, he had to deal with science based stuff to not lose his marble, right here, right now, after he had just saw his Aunt eating a man alive.

“WELL, YOU LEFT YOUR NOTES IN THE BASEMENT HONEY. I READ THEM AND RECREATED THE STUFF, VERY CAREFULLY OF COURSE! WE WOULDN’T WANT ME TO SHRINK, RIGHT?” asked the giantess, not realizing that it was what her nephew had wished to happen before his accident. Discovering that she was able to replicate his work made Stephen terribly frightened. Who knew what she would do with it?

With a massive laugh, the naked colossus walked to the shower, offering her nephew a view of her ass in all its natural glory. Without understanding why, Stephen knew that he would spend the rest of the day in it. And it made him hard as rock, to his shame.

Chapter End Notes:

If you haven't noticed it before the story, the strawpoll is back : http://www.strawpoll.me/14863356