- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's a short one-shot for Lancealot501.

I'll also try to push out a chapter for New Lives, but I won't make promises for this week-end !

“Sigh…”

“What’s the matter Anita?” asked Selena, the petite witch looking at her Amazonian friend with concern.

“I’m tired of being a freak is what it is” said the gigantic blond, looking over her shoulder at the other girl, who barely reached her knees, while she was sitting on a low chair.

“Come on. You’re not a freak, and you know it. Amazonians are an accepted variance of the baseline human and…”

“And my brethren all lives life has glorified pet or guard dogs” said Anita, tear eyed. “Just once, I would like to be tiny, to be normal! So peoples wouldn’t think me dumb or aggressive just because of my body, my size, or what have you.”

“Hum…” pondered Selena. “Say what… You’ll be a part of my next show, and I’ll see what I can do about it, okay?”

“Sure, whatever… But I fail to see what you can do to help me, Sele’” complained Anita. “Plus, you’re new here… do you think that the owner will allow you to do something like that?”

“Oh, you’ll see, I’m pretty sure he won’t bother us… you’ll see…”

-----------------------------------------

The public was laughing, roaring and yelling as Selena made rabbit pop out of her top hat, transformed ribbons in robins, and other magic tricks. Meanwhile, backstage, Anita was starting to regret agreeing to be a part of her friend’s show. She wasn’t subtle, she was just a gigantic, brutish, performer, used to dry-lift elephants and the like. I’ll fuck up everything, I do it all the time, she thought. The only reason she didn’t ran away crying was because she had promised Selena that she would participate, and an Amazonian couldn’t break a promise.

“And now!” she heard the petite magician joyfully say in the microphone, “a round of applause for Anita the Invincible, Anita the Ferocious, who has agreed to help me with my new performance. Just wait to see it folks, because it’ll be something to behold!”

The Amazonian strode toward the center of the Circus tent, faking a confident look. She knew what was expected of her, Selena had been rather clear, even if the gigantic woman wasn’t sure to understand how it would help her feel better. But she had a role to play, and a promise tying her hands. She shot a savage smile at the crowd, hearing the usual gasps, nervous laughs or cat-calling yells. She stopped literally standing over Selena, her friend easily fitting between her legs, looking utterly ridiculous.

“And here I’ll change Anita’s hair color, for a start!” suddenly sang the magician, who, with a sleight of hand, produced a wand, that she agitated chanting strange words, before touching Anita’s shin.

Anita’s new costume then changed color, turning from a neutral black to a fiery sanguine red, which made it suddenly look a lot sultrier. The Amazonian did her best to not show her stupor at it. She guessed that it was simply some reactive material, which colors changed thanks to some electronic waves from her friend’s wand. Still, it was startling to be the subject of something even as simple as that, and she suddenly regretted agreeing to star in this show. But she couldn’t simply walk away now, especially as the magician reacted to her “failure”.

“Uhoh. It wasn’t supposed to happen! It’s my first time trying to change an Amazonian. It’s quite hard to do, really, they are quite resilient to magic… but I’m the greatest magician alive. Just you wait. If I can’t change her hair color, I sure can change the way her hairs are arranged!”

Once more, Selena chanted in an unknown language and touched Anita. And once more, the costume changed. Where it had been plain, if quite red for a minute of two, it was now a frilly thing, with laces and golden trims. Anita gasped and just about managed to not hide her curves in a reflex movement. Instead, she glared at her friend, who beamed a huge smile as the crowd erupted in madness. Men were whistling at her, scandalized mothers hid the eyes of their children, while other looked at her with envy and jealousy… Anita was consterned.

“Come on peoples! Show some respect! Magic is hard, and Anita’s such a great person that it’s really hard to… That’s it! She’s just too great! But I know how to fix that! Just you wait!”

Selena jumped around the Amazonian, agitating her wand in wide and yet languid moves. She touched the gigantic woman here and there, always below the knees. But Anita was too focused on her change of outfit to react. It’s impossible. There is just less material for the costume! She can’t have… real powers, can’t she? But just as she asked herself if she wasn’t going crazy, Selena ended her chant and everything went dark.

A monstrously powerful sound encompassed everything around her. It was quick paced, and yet so low that she felt trapped in the heart of a gigantic thunderstorm. It was also hot and wet in there, and she couldn’t understand how. Suddenly, sounds even deeper and more powerful than the drum. Anita shrieked in pure terror, curling into a ball, hoping to never discover what had produced such sounds. Worst of all was how the whole world around her seemed to shake and quake, as if the Earth had lost its mind.

Suddenly, light shone from above. Desperately, Anita looked at her, but where she had hoped to find some solace, she earned utter terror. Far, far above, so far away in fact that a mist of distance obscured everything, a chasm in the sky had been opened and through it, gigantic monoliths, taller than the tallest mountains, were descending. On her. She knew, deep down, that they were coming for her, despite the fact that she was but a speck compared to them. She tried to run but her legs refused to move, and she could only wail in terror when she ended stuck, against all the laws of physics, on the burning monolith.

She was produced in a bright place. She couldn’t see, she couldn’t hear anything but the mighty roars of storms. And then, her world was turned upside down and she ended looking at a gigantic eye. Selena’s eye. Anita felt something stir in her, and with horror she realized that her Amazonian nature was reacting to the massive size of her friend. She was so small compared to her, that her infantile instinct to submit to a taller woman, long since dormant, kicked in effect full force. Her breath became ragged, she was panting, waiting for a Mommy to order her around.

And the glint in Selena’s eye told her that her friend had wanted this. Anita cried even more when she realized that the little magician had come in the circus precisely to do that, she could read it in the way her eyes twinkled. She knew that her days as a free Amazonian were over. She would be whatever her Mommy wanted, and while a small part of her scream and raged against it, the instinct of her species was simply impossible to overcome.

---------------------------------------

“Good girl, good girl” purred Selena, petting Anita’s hair as the gigantic blond was licking her pussy diligently. “Hum, yeah, like that, my pet! Oh, how can I have lived without you to help me release the pressure? Every girl deserve an Amazonian pet, right, Tata?”

“Yes Mommy” quickly replied Anita.

“Hum, I like that when you call me Mommy Tata. It makes me feel so powerful. You could break me in half with a caress, with how strong you are. But you can’t hurt me, even if I tried to order you to do it! God, your kind really is made to be slaves, don’t you agree?”

“Yes Mommy”

“Oooooooooooooh! Enough, my girl. It’ll be enough to prepare me for Fredrick’s huge dick. Stay here and wait for me. I’ll be back in a few hours. And it’s forbidden to touch yourself, or to wail, okay?”

“As you wish Mommy” mumbled Anita, who just about managed to keep her tears in check long enough for the traitorous woman who had pretended to be her friend to leave her, alone and in the dark, to sob silently.