- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, it's my first try at a Giga Giantess short, I hope you'll like it. Remember to comment to help me refine it !

The Survivor 

The world had gone mad. Quite literally. In each and every city, looting, rioting, riots and mass executions. The house-less were stoned for trespassing on private properties, the house-owners hanged for hoarding food, water and medication. Alexander had a hard time reconciling this madness with the fact that barely two years ago, the world had been “normal”. Well, as normal as a world where pollution ran rampant, and wars, and drugs, and killers… But overall, as a U.S. citizen, he had felt rather safe.

Then came the First. No one knew her name. She had looked rather plain, small breasts, almost not butt to talk about, short brown hairs and dull brown eyes, in a white skin which was neither too pale nor too tanned. But this nondescript woman had grown up to 3 km (1 miles 86) tall in a matter of minutes and utterly destroyed Las Vegas, visibly quite gleefully. Alex still remembered the videos, of a living mountain giggling so loudly that microphones dozens of kilometers away still saturated.

Her rampage had been short lived. In a matter of minutes, she fell to the ground, dead. The impact had been so terrible that all of the North American continent had endured never seen before seismic activity. It even finally provoked the Big One in California, almost destroy the State. Nevada had been obliterated, the violence of her body falling on it so great that the land vitrified for miles around her gigantic carcass. The clouds of sand, earth and vaporized water had unleashed monstrous storms on the neighboring States for months.

Living in New York, Alexander had been horrified, but thought it was but a freak accident. Perhaps a punishment from God against a new Sodom, or some inscrutable alien plot or… anything to believe that it wouldn’t happen. Then, the Second had rose, in Rio de Janeiro. This one was far from average looking. An hourglass figure, wide hips, bulbous ass and enormous breasts, each at least F-sized. From the look of it, she was half-black, half-native, and somehow, she had ended far taller than the First, culminating at around 6,6 km (4,1 miles).

Her growth alone had annihilated Rio de Janeiro, and probably knowing that she hadn’t much time, the Giantess had rushed toward the others great cities of Brazil. Her weight, probably in the billions of tons, was such that each of her running footsteps leveled hills and rose mountains, created lakes and dried patches of the coastal forests. And the worse thing was that she endured her transformation during an hour, long enough to relegate Brazil to a footnote in history. When she felt herself on the verge of death, she even jumped high enough into the atmosphere, to let herself fall on the Andes, unleashing a Giantess Winter on the world.

And after the Second, came a Third, a Fourth, a Fifth… each lasting longer than the previous one, each taller, and more and more articulate. By the Eleventh, they were able to groan some words such as “pleasure”, “power” or “kill”. By the Twentieth, they narrated how great they felt, how “this dream” was awesome. And the Thirty-seventh seemed to notice, perhaps,  that her kind had already killed billions.

“Well then, I guess I can always kill more of you, ants. Serve you right for creating such fucked up societies, I guess!” she had laughed, before reducing the British Isles to mere ruins, sunken deep into the Northern Atlantic.

The phone rang loudly, startling Alexander. He dropped his pen on his notebook to look at his phone. It was Bryanna. The tall and athletic woman was one of his best friends, one of the few who hadn’t left New York in the previous months, when preachers had proclaimed that one of the Giantess would come and obliterate the town. But it was so unlike her to call him so early in the morning; it wasn’t even 6.15 am. He hesitated during a second and picked up the phone.

“Yeah Bry how are…”

“I’m before your door. Can you let me in?” asked his friend, with a terrible urgency in his voice.

“Uh… Sure, I’m coming.”

Alexander rushed to open the door and was greeted by his agitated friend. He opened his mouth to ask what was happening, but the tall woman, almost as tall as he was at 6’0, jumped at him and locked her mouth on his. Alex was stunned for second where Bry put her tongue in his mouth, almost angrily. Then he tried to push her back, but he realized with horror than he couldn’t. Her arms didn’t even move when he put all his force. Suddenly, he felt something grope his dick through his jeans. A tearing sound and his penis was out in the open. The door closed itself.

“Bry, what the fuck!” he yelled as soon as his friend let go of his mouth

“I love you, Alex. I want you to be my Survivor…”

“What are you…”

“I’m the Forty-Second, Alex. I’m the Last.”

Dread fell on the young man, but he couldn’t act. He knew what she meant; he knew that he was dead, but something in Bryanna’s eyes forced him to remain silent, his manhood painfully erect. He could only groan as Bry mounted him, fucking him with a wildly abandon. He hadn’t much experience with women, but he was pretty sure that the hot and somehow caressing sensation that her pussy wrapped around his member wasn’t normal. He came a second time when he felt her body growing over his own, her weight increasing dramatically.

“Bry… you… you’re crushing me!” he cried out.

“No, no, no… I’m not babe, not yet. Not… Not… EVER!” she screamed, her body arching and doubling in size in a second.

“Bry! Please, let me go! You’ll kill me!”

“You don’t understand Alex! I need your cum, like my Sisters needed those of the ones they loved the most. It’s the only way… the only… way… to… save… save… all life on… on this planet… the on… way to… your… li…”

“Bry! Bry!”

“Such power! Such INFINITY! You have no idea how good it is! I’m a GODDESS! I’ll kill billions!” she suddenly bellowed, her voice changed, as if some other entity was speaking with her.

“Bry! No! You can’t…”

“I can do whatever the fuck I want! I’ll annihilate everything and await for my Sisters to wake! Together, we will rebuild the world. And you have a role to play… My Survivor…”

Alexander pleaded with his growing friend, but she didn’t listen to him. He came once more inside her and then she rose to her full height, keeping him against her vulva. Its lips, ever growing, faster and faster, engulfed him and he soon found himself trapped inside her vagina. There, he suddenly felt sleepy and, despite his best efforts, saw his vision blur and then fade to black, as the living cavern around him grew and grew…

Bryanna laughed as she looked at the pitiful cities around her. At 20 kilometers tall (12,4 miles), she was so mightily massive that her breath created storms and hurricanes which could batter the whole world. She felt the burning magma of the Earth below her soles, where her feet had dug so deep into the mantle of the planet that it groaned in pain. To think that such ants had dared to deface her, to despoil her body, sully it with their poisons and their cities, their wars and their lies… Now, they would all pay.

Mother Nature had found a vessel, like she had done 41 times already, and she, Bryanna, was the mightiest of the all, the Last. The One who End the World. Humans would be exterminated, the little pests reduced to a life of scavengers. Never to threaten the planet which had given them life. Once her duties would be over, Bryanna would go to sleep, letting the seed of her Survivor meat with her innumerable egg-cells. Then, she would birth a new strain of beings, attuned to her, just like she was attuned to the Earth.

Explosions struck her body. Nuclear warheads. They should have sheared her flesh out of her bones. Instead, they made her stronger. Nothing humans had created was outside the realm of natural energy. And what was natural couldn’t her now that she was the embodiment of Mother Nature. Her only fear was for her Survivor, Alexander, slumbering deep inside of her. His body would remain dormant during the thousands of years it would take for her to replenish after this day’s ordeal. He would slowly become infused with her, so much that her thoughts would be his, his life dedicated to her.

She crushed the Eastern cost of the United States, musing about what the eons would offer her. She hoped that some intelligent creatures would come and live off her body when she slept, so that she may destroy them when she would awaken. She would flood their cities and drown them all with the water of her children’s birth. Or perhaps they would have learnt from their ancestors – or predecessors, mistakes.

“Na… they never learn…”

Bry looked at her feet and sighed. She felt a little sad that she hadn’t had the opportunity to purposely level New York City. It would have been great to crush Lady Liberty with her pinky, to reduce the skyscrapers to dust by puffing on them. Thankfully, there remained a lot of cities to destroy in the US. She had some hours to kill before she went to her death-like slumber after all.