- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello evryone ! I have a huge annoucment to make.

I've finally gone and created a patreon ! The link is here : https://www.patreon.com/Kurogane335

So, some informations up-front : currently, the pledges are monthly, with an upfront (you pay the fees as soon as you become a patron, hence why I really tried to put not too high tiers) payement. However, depending on the number of peoples asking for stories, their length, etc., I may change it to pay by released content, if I feel like I'm not putting out enough work for the patrons. I may even close the whole things down (but finishing any remaining stories, don't worry).

Anyway, remember that I'll also try to keep writing here; this patreon isn't to live off, thinks of it more as a tip more than anything else ! 

That's all for now, I hope you'll enjoy the story !

Offering to the Sky-God

Xa’ra whined when the Sky-God’s virile member penetrated her. The young woman wanted to curse as white hot pain radiated for her nether region, but so close to a divine being, she didn’t dare let her foul mouth run. Each thrust of the mighty phallus was like another stab, her inside far too small to accommodate his rod. Yet, she had been chosen by her village’s God, and she wouldn’t bring his wrath on her people by complaining or fighting against him. Not that she could have done anything anyway.

Among her people, she was tall, and while she shared the same brownish hair and greyish skin, she also had green eyes, a rarity among the villages she knew about. Her limbs were lithe but strong, and she even flaunted a little but noticeable ass. Her breasts, like those of almost every woman she knew off, were small, barely larger than a man’s. Still, the sixteen years old prided herself in her grace and agility, performing the ritual dances to appease the spirits of the ancestors quite masterfully. Which had led her in her current predicament.

“The Sky-God has his eyes on you” had simply said the village chieftain, as the Day of fertility came close. “He has spoken to the Shaman. You will join him in his abode and dance for him.”

And just like that, Xa’ra’s life had been decided. Maidens went into the Sky-God’s domain; women returned, their bodies changed by the touch of the divine. Wide waist, large breasts and round bellies to bear many children… And a ravenous fire in them, which led them to mate with every male of the village, birthing children quicker than naturally possible, each kid stronger and healthier than the other younglings. And then, after five years or so, they died.

Xa’ra had always been terrified by those women. In their eyes was some primeval dread, a despair which spurred them to bear as much children as possible before succumbed to whatever eaten at them. She had pried the ancestors to spare her their fate, she would have been happy dancing forever for the village, to mate with a hunter or even a crafter and have an ordinary life. Alas, it was not so, and now she stood in the abode of the Sky-God, trembling and mortally afraid.

“Xa’ra” said a deep voice, falling from above her.

Looking up, the young woman’s heart missed a bit. She knew that the God was taller than any male. The Shaman repeated it so, numerous times, during each of the ceremonies he led to appease and please him. But the old man in a mask was far from the truth. The God was gigantic. Xa’ra barely reached his knee – the lower portion of his knee even. High above her, his member was standing proudly, as long as her arms, as wide as both put together. Enormous balls, without hair, swung underneath his rod, proving if it was needed that he was the Father, fertility’s true form. And far, far above everything else was his beardless face, his icy blue eyes judging her.

“Xa’ra” he repeated, perhaps a little angry, perhaps a little aroused, the woman couldn’t tell.

Still, she understood what was expected of her. The Sky-God wanted her to dance. He wanted her to perform the Reveal of the Body, the most sacred dance of the village. Without a word, she bowed before him and slowly started to gyrate her hips, to let her ass descend almost to the point of touching the ground before rising again slowly. Her hands shot upward, forming ephemeral arabesques as she slowly removed her clothing and made use of them in the dance.

The Sky-God said nothing, but the young woman’s noise felt his arousal rose. From the corner of her eyes, she saw his member twitching, its head pulsing as it grew even more, turning to a bright red. It was only then that she noticed that he hadn’t a grey skin, like all humans, but instead a slightly brown one, as if he had been put above a fire for some time and taken out of it when his skin had roasted just enough to be full of delicious hot fat.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” wailed Xa’ra.

The woman had been far too taken into her dance and the God’s skin to notice him move. Even as she reached the peak of the ritual, he had pounced on her and in one swift movement, had impaled her on his virile member. It was pure agony, and the young girl had to endure each of every thrust the Sky-God made into her. After what seemed like hours, she couldn’t keep her tears inside and let them stream on her face as the God silently ravaged her. Several time, she felt his burning seed released inside of her, to the point that her belly seemed to grow, almost unable to contain it without bursting.

Finally, the God released her and she fell on a soft matter. She painfully looked around her and noticed that she was now laying on some kind of woolen carpet. At least she assumed it was wool for the Gods, since she couldn’t see any proof of human work on it, yet it was incredibly soft to the touch, and warm. For a moment, she sighed in relief, and her tears stopped. Then, the gigantic body of the Sky-God appeared in her field of vision, his rod at eye level with her, and fast approaching. She whined, hoping that he would show mercy, but instead, he pushed on her lips with his member and she had no choice but to take it in her mouth.

“Xa’ra” now purred the divinity as his sperm-covered penis almost gagged her.

Hesitantly, the woman used her tongue to lick the tip of the burning rod, and was rewarded by the sound of her God moaning softly. It gave her courage and, standing on her elbows, she took the length of his member between her fingers, caressing it and slowly playing with it, feeling the pulsations announcing his ejaculation grow stronger and quicker. Finally, he exploded in her mouth with such a force than she saw stars. Then, everything went black.

-------------------------------------------------

Adonis sighed as he removed his penis from the small primitive’s mouth. They almost always lost consciousness when he came into their mouth. Not that he could blame them for it. Thousands of years of evolution had made them quite fragile and while their bodies possessed qualities he desperately hoped to use, the six-hundred and twenty-seven years old man hadn’t yet succeeded. Still, Xa’ra may prove to be his breakthrough.

“You have no idea how important you are, Xa’ra. I’ve selected you over two hundred years ago. Breeding you was an arduous task.”

Almost four centuries ago, Adonis had departed the Space Enclaves, where the wealthy and the powerful had found refuge when human madness had wracked the Earth. For thousands of years, they had learnt to master the human genome, until Immortality was achieved. Adonis was thankful for his perfect genetic map, but he still loathed his elders, who had imposed a rigid social structure and infringed on his right to spawn his own lineage. A fact which had left him no choice but to carefully exit his Enclave, to seemingly crash on Earth, where he had been able to gather around him primitives worshiping him like a god.

“And it was the best decision I ever made” he mused, caressing his cat-sized lover. “Not quite cat-sized thought” he corrected himself, chuckling. “Most cats are heavier and bigger than her. I wonder what those female feels when I put my seed in them… Do they know, instinctively, that I’m pouring into them perfection, hoping to sully it with their polluted genomes, so that something greater than both may be born?”

Probably not, he admitted. They had no idea that they all shared common ancestors. How could have they, when their elder rarely, if ever, reached 45 years? Their lives were but blinks of an eye to him. Still, it was amusing to see the primitives evolve. When he had found those ones, they barely used stone tools. Now, they started to dabble into the forge of iron, with mixed results. Perhaps he should have let them try their hands on bronze before, but he had decided to skip this part. His people would evolve as he deemed fit, not like their ancestors had.

“Skillagot?” suddenly asked a soft and high pitched voice, bringing his attention back to his pet.

“Xa’ra” whispered Adonis in response, enjoying the way fear and arousal mixed on the minuscule greyish face.

As always, his penis rose to its full length as soon as his primitive seemed ready to endure another round. The small woman yelped when the python struck her on her left cheek, which made him chuckle. Even after all those years, he still couldn’t understand why their ancestors had become so small and weak. Possibly to not soak as much radiation as the bigger and now either extinct or heavily mutated animals.

Carefully, his pet licked his pole, bringing a smile on his face. He had noticed in Xa’ra’s ancestors a greater amount of radiation resistance, which had, over time, allowed her lineage, thanks to his careful involvement in the last centuries, to develop distinct features, such as those green eyes and actual small but existing curves. Compared to the sticks that most of the primitive females were, Adonis had been quite pleased by her body. With some luck, he would finally be able to produce children, and he wouldn’t have to modify her body too much to spread the desired genes in her people’s future generations.

It was what killed all his previous pets. Once they had each proven unsuitable for his seed, he had tinkered on their genome, enhancing in it traits which would bolster the radiation-resistance but also bring them closer to his genetic make-up, so has to ensure a greater compatibility between their descendants and himself. And has he gazed calmly at his newest acquisition, he hoped that he wouldn’t have to wait much longer to finally be able to talk with beings closer to himself in both stature and intellect…

--------------------------------------------------------------

Xa’ra sighed in contentment as the Sky-God caressed her protruding belly. Ever since the morning sickness had started, he had been extremely careful in the way he handled her. No more of his powerful rod ravaging her, stretching her private regions so wide that they now almost always gaped open. No more time spent sucking on his virile member, praying that this time, she wouldn’t be rendered unconscious by the power of his blasts. Instead, there was pure bliss.

He washed her body with a constant supply of hot water, another proof of his divine origins and powers. As the baby inside of her grew and grew, to proportions which frightened her, for she had never seen a woman with such a pregnant belly in her life, he had showered her in sweetness, feeding her strange and unknown food, tasteless and yet incredibly replenishing. And today, the meat she had earned the right to eat had left her in a strange bliss.

She didn’t even flinch when the Sky-God opened her belly and removed an enormous baby, already almost half as tall as she was. She didn’t cry in pain when he stitched her back and then applied a cold gel on the scars. All she could care about was the sensation of her son on her torso, sucking desperately on her tits. That and fear at the idea that she would never be able to produce enough milk to sustain him.

“Xa’ra” said the Sky God. “It is time for you to return to your peoples. To not feel sad, for you have satisfied me like none as ever done before. You are now my High Priestess, mother of my Son. You shall be called anew before me when the times are right. Now, go forth, and wait for my call!”

Xa’re felt a tinge if sorrow at the idea of leaving the Sky-God, but she obeyed his orders. She wondered what the world would have in store for her now…

 

Chapter End Notes:

Reminder that I have a patron now (more information above the story) : https://www.patreon.com/Kurogane335