- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everyone !

It's nobody's favorite writer back for a newyear full of promises (broken promises, of course). 

This time, with a real story. I think I'll do some warming up here before returning on New Lives, but nothing's set in stone.

Anyway !

I hope you'll like this short. Let me know in comment if you have some ideas you want me to work on !

PS : main giantess here is based on this instagram "star" : https://www.instagram.com/moriahmillss/

Queen of the World

“I need you to be honest. Does this dress makes my hips look fat?”

Moriah smiled as thousands of answers came rushing in her Instagram account, men and women alike assuring her that she looked stunning and that the dress fitted her perfectly. Which she knew, of course, but she loved to ask those questions, and so did they like to answer. She caressed her curves, even as she looked at the never stopping flow of answer on her screen. She cocked her head a little, to look even more alluring, letting her long straightened hair frame her face even more beautifully. And even after all this time, her vainglorious nature hadn’t abated, not to the least.

“You’re just wonderful! You’ve no idea how hard it is to find any cloth my size, and I don’t want to present before you in less than perfect style. It would be terribly insulting to you, don’t you think?”

She waited for about four seconds before answers to her words came, once more flooding, her live-stream able to accommodate the hundreds of thousands of viewers because it was the only thing their internet connections were allowed to connect to, when she so wished. Of course, a lot of people didn’t want to look at her, and it pained her, but only so much. She was, after all, the Queen of the World, and even if they didn’t want to see her, they couldn’t avoid it. Not when she wished to, anyway, but right now, she couldn’t be bothered. She had an appointment with her dentist, after all.

--------------------------------------------------------------

—Okay folks. I know that what I’ll say has been drilled into you hundreds of times by now, but it’s still worth repeating, for all our safety. Our most beloved Queen, Wisest of the Wise that she is, likes her teeth to be perfectly clean, and she requires a very direct approach. Your suits have compensators for the strong winds her breathing will create, and they are sealed, so as to avoid the worst effects of the wetness up there. And we have cables to avoid the worst and prevent you from falling to your death. But accidents can happen. Someone…

The sergeant kept going on and on, but Vanessa couldn’t care less. The scrawny-looking little girl she had been had spent ten years training hard for this very moment. She know stood among the sturdiest peoples alive, with impressive arms and legs, and a muscular trunk which made her not very feminine. But she couldn’t care less about how she looked. She would accomplish what her ancestors had failed to do. She would topple the Queen! Rumors had that direct contact with Her secretion allowed her kin to grow; and Vanessa was the Queen’s family, albeit distant one.

27 generations, by her father’s knowledge, had passed and the white skinned woman had no resemblance to her distant and immortal parent. The black skin of the Queen glistened under the gentle rays of the sun through her bathroom’s window, when the rest of the world, reduced in size, was only allowed to live under her shadow. But things would change. Vanessa would take the Crown for herself and make the world a better place. Under her rule, scientists would be allowed to reverse what had been done to Mankind, and all who reclaim the normal size of their ancestors!

They would return outside, to be greeted by peoples who had no idea untold billions had suffered under the ego of a mutant freak, who had robbed them of their future, their destinies! Vanessa could almost feel the love and praise her actions would earn her, from her people and those outside. Her name would be forever remembered as that of a great hero! She couldn’t wait to be celebrated like that; Vanessa the Queenslayer sounded so great in her head…

-----------------------------------------------------------

Moriah had moved to her bathroom and leaned forward, enjoying her reflection in her mirror. She was as stupendous as ever, and she intended for it to continue. Her grey eyes scanned the air before her and caught the glint of the lamp’s rays reflecting on the metal of the carriers. Her followers were right on time. She opened her perfectly proportioned mouth and let them do their duty. It was really relaxing, to know that so many peoples were here to cater to her every needs. She tried to not let it turn her into a tyrant, but she did enjoy having someone else brush her teeth. It was a tedious endeavor, after all, and she had better things to do.

Her mirror changed its setting, allowing for the crews’ information to appear. They had amassed quite the troop here. Almost 50 000 peoples would enter her mouth to scrub it clean. She made a mental note to thanks the recruiters; usually, the crews averaged at 35 000. She guessed that with spring returning, and thus more revealing outfits, more peoples were willing to partake in her glory, no matter the way. For their sake, she hoped that they would be careful. If no more than five or six thousands could die today, it would make her happy.

She wondered how they felt, those tiny, tiny, peoples, crawling on her perfect teeth, cleaning them, getting rid of anything which didn’t belong there. They were probably in awe of her perfection, perhaps even proud to bask in her glory. Moriah’s breathe quickened and she groped one of her perfect breasts, fondling it, while her other hand found its way to her wetting crotch. Her first caress down there elicited a soft moan and she hoped that her people enjoyed the experience as much as she did.

----------------------------------------------------

Vanessa screamed when a monstrous gale of wind came rushing from high above. She was scrubbing one of the lower molar, near the base –thankfully- when the wind had caught up and a terrible ramble shook her world. The Queen was doing something, but she couldn’t know what. Her tooth’s enamel, far from being smooth, at her size, allowed her to get a good grip, but around her, comrades fell to their death by the dozens. She swore loudly and gave up on her pathetic task. She needed to go down there anyway, and with the confusion, no one would notice her.

For what seemed like hours but was in fact around 15 minutes, according to her watch, she went down. Finally, she reached the saliva’s sea level. It was terrifying. The viscous water was sloshing around, agitated by something at the other side of the gum… Just the sound of the tongue moving around was terrifying, and under her feet, Vanessa could feel the pulse of the Queen. Enraged by the power wielded by this tyrant, she stripped, letting the insane wetness of the mouth wash over her, and she dropped into the saliva.

Her skin tingled with energy, and she let out a raucous laugh. Her body stretched and grew, and she started to laugh loudly. She felt power surge in her veins, as her muscles grew in density. In mere seconds, she had doubled in size, and then tripled her newfound growing body’s size. She couldn’t help but imagine the face of the Queen when she would break her jaws from the inside, bursting free from her mouth and making sure she died before she could do anything to the new ruler of the Earth, the one true Queen of the world!

A pang of pain stopped her train of thought. Looking down at her hands, she was horrified to see her bones twisting and turning in unnatural ways. Then her whole body was wracked by this horrible pain. She howled even as she kept growing, being almost as big as the carrier which had brought her here. Her heartbeat quickened, adopting a maddening rhythm. Then the organ exploded and Vanessa died, her conscious remaining long enough for her to realize that her whole body was still changing, becoming something else…

----------------------------------------------

Moriah felt a sudden rush of energy emanating from her mouth and let out a mighty howl of pleasure, so powerful that her screen signaled the death of all the workers and the destruction of all the carriers; tens of thousands of life, snuffled out in a scream. It was a shame, because the next crews would have to clean this mess, but she couldn’t really care about it right now. She felt her body shift as she drank the energy produced by her distant kin. Her mirror-screen signaled her as one Vanessa Loafson.

“Thank you Vanessa” whispered the Queen, “thank you so much. For the next few years, your name shall be sanctified; I’ll make sure of it.’

She doubted her distant niece had had any idea of what had just happened to her. Moriah had spent centuries making sure that no one remained who knew the truth. Her most devoted servants, the head priests of her many cults, made sure that her extended family remained numerous enough to fill its secret duty, but not too large. Moriah had a world to rule, after all, she couldn’t get all orgasmic every morning because one of them stumbled into her.

She sighed when the tingling sensation dissipated. She doubted that she had taken as much as a micron in size, but at least she was good to go for the next several decades, long enough to make sure that another of her kin would end in her gullet, at one point or another. The hardest part was selling them on the ideas that they could succeed were all others had failed, but she was certain her servants would manage it, like always. As Queen of the World, she couldn’t really care about those details, beyond the fact that it kept her eternally young and smoking hot.

“I’m sorry for the scream, loves!” she chirped to her thousands of followers, “but something just incredible happened to me! I think I’ll have to step out of the house a little, so, see ya in a few!”

Moriah walked purposely toward her front door. It had been quite some time since she had gone outside. From what she saw through her windows, the sky was clear. Then again, when wasn’t it, for her? Humming for herself, she opened the door and stepped outside. She took a deep breathe, enjoying the pollution-free oxygen she got from it, as few at there was at her height. The radiant rays of the sun were enough to sustain her, but they never were as good as when she stepped outside her home. Looking down to her left, she saw the top of Mount Everest, barely reaching her upper torso.

Even thousands of years after she had had her home carved out into the Himalayas, made tall enough to dwarf even the highest mountain in the world, she was awed by this view. Beyond the mountain ranges, there remained nothing older than her on this planet. It always made her feel younger and nostalgic in the same time to gaze at this incredible place. Hundreds of alpinists had died here, in age past, and she towered over it. Taking a few steps forward, she went into the great Eurasians steppes, were nothing remained of the men who lived there in ages past.

She looked back at her home. All that remained of Humanity had been corralled here eons ago. She had made sure that the truth about their past had been erased. No one needed to know that they were normal sized, that there wasn’t an outside world where they could be restored to some sort of grandeur. In her infinite wisdom, the Queen had decided that it was what’s best for them. For now. She had tried it all, after all, as she grew and grew, after the little incident with the perfume. The whole world against her, then petty kingdoms under her rule as Empress. But this lone House of the Queen was simply the best. As long as she didn’t grew too bored about it.

She had eliminated war and poverty, since everyone lived to be with her, to please her. She still had some basic human functions, such as skin shedding and sweat, which allowed untold millions to feed and drink. She also kept the population in check. No more than 500 million peoples, she had decided long ago. More than that, and they got crazy ideas, tried to kill each other or even topple her. No, thanks to the House, she got to relive her human past as an Instagram celebrity, but as a divinity. If her people had known, they would have called her vapid, but they lived such short lives that they couldn’t understand. Better to let them in blissful ignorance.

Putting her hands on her waist, Moria looked proudly at her world. Storms raged around her upper thighs, some clouds trailed around her belly button and some particularly audacious one even went above her head. She chuckled at that. Even someone as ancient and tall as she was could still be dwarfed by a natural phenomenon. Shaking her head, she walked toward what had been the Middle East, so long ago. Luxuriant jungles crowded around the new lakes and rivers her past visits had created. Dropping her clothes and letting them crush everything under their insane weight, Moriah stood naked, letting her body flourish under the sun.

“It’s good to be the Queen.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Something something patreon : https://www.patreon.com/Kurogane335