- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's bene a long time, since I last updated something here ! But I had this damn idea in one form of another for a long time now, so I hope you'll like this.

Merry Christmas everyone !

Jeff’s dark destiny

Jeff was doing his best to avoid attracting attention, remaining close to the trees and in the shadows. The day had barely started and he knew what another nightmarish horror it’d turn into. The 180 cm tall (5f11) man had haggard features, his brown hair unkempt and his beard longer than he had ever sported it. But it didn’t matter. He didn’t care one bit about how he looked, all he wanted was to avoid the monsters who haunted his life since the last week, and just so he could survive another day, and perhaps see the end of this nightmare.

Only one week!  It was hard for him to grasp that reality, which it had only been a week since Judith and Marc had invited him, Meredith, Julian and Sophie to an outdoor vacation. One week since they had barely reached the mountains, only to all be swallowed by a flash of light and transported somewhere else, somewhere strange, were horrible things had happened. Jeff shuddered as he approached a stream of clear water and carefully slurped from it, just enough to be able to go and seek out the strange berries which would sustain him for a few hours.

A giggle came rushing from beyond the nearby hill and he froze solid for a second, before bolting to the nearest bush. There, he crawled and tried to make himself as small as possible, while looking at the hill. As he expected, he saw the head and face of Julian – Julianna now – appearing over it, hovering in his – her – half awake state. She seemed to have had a pleasant dream, and had probably grown a bit more. But not by much, as far as he could tell, recoiling in horror.

When he had been a guy, Julian had been a tad shorter than Jeff, but that damn fruit he had eaten had made him turn into a woman and grow to at least fifty meters tall in a matter of minutes. She didn’t seem to truly remember her life as a man and had become attracted to Marc, like fly to honey. But, truth been told, Jeff hadn’t remained close enough for long to be sure of all of it. The madness around him forced him to flee away from his friends, as best he could. Even if he probably fulfilled the duty those who were experimenting on them all.

“HEY, WERE ARE YOU GOING?” asked a monstrous voice, which made him lost all thought as a primal need to scurry further away and hide overcame him, even when he realized he hadn’t been spotted.

Just as Juliana had started to show more of her body, with her rather small but pleasant to the eye breasts and the hint of her pubes, fingers coiled around her. The giantess was but a Barbie doll in the hand of the voice’s owner. A small corner of Jeff’s mind knew who had spoken. Judith, Marc’s former girlfriend. When she appeared in all her glory, he whimpered like a beaten dog but was unable to look away, so stunning was she. If he was honest, he’d always felt that Judith was incredibly attractive, but she was his friend’s girl, so he had never really given her more than a thought.

“I was thinking about getting Jeff to join us” dreamily explained Juliana, who didn’t see phased by the breasts now looming over her, each one as tall as she was.

In spite of himself, Jeff felt his dick harden. Judith’s pale skin seemed to be smooth and devoid of blemishes. Her long blonde hair flowed well below her pendulous globes, which had been at least a large C-Cup before and were probably around a small D one, now. Yet, there was something in her smoldering green eyes which made him very afraid of her beyond her size which probably ranged around 500 meters by now. Jealousy. While she had become such a massive creature, she wasn’t on top, and she hated it, it was obvious. But Jeff didn’t want to think about that.

His mind wandered back to those first few minutes, when they had discovered themselves in this strange place. They weren’t on Earth anymore, the two moons in the sky gave it away immediately. And they had been expected, since a small table had been put in the plain, covered in various fruits. The others had been worried about those, but Jeff had been really hungry and decided that he would bite in without further waiting. He somewhat wondered what could have changed if he hadn’t. Had it already been preordained that he wouldn’t change or was it because he ate first?

“JEFF WILL HAVE TO WAIT” growled Judith, bringing his mind back to the present. “I HAVE NEEDS!”

With those words, the colossal giantess proceeded to simply use Juliana as a sex toy. She brought the –for her – Barbie-sized woman to her cunt and mashed her head into the forest of her pubic hair. Jeff knew he should have looked away, for seeing a creature as powerful as the one Julian had become being used that way would only dispirit him further, but he was unable to do so. There was something so terrifying in the simple act of someone using another person as a toy to satisfy her sexual urges that it was impossible to not look at that spectacle.

Judith clearly didn’t give a fuck about Juliana’s need for air, since she kept pressing their friend’s face into her pussy, until she was satisfied enough and her grunts turned into moans. She then offered a little respite to her prey but only long enough to part her labial lips and shove her inside. But to Jeff’s surprise, Juliana didn’t seem worse to wear. In that second or two where she had been allowed to breath easily, she hadn’t seem to be struggling for air or even angry. Just a little bored. It was so impossible that the still normal-sized man felt a sense of dread fall over him.

“How much have you all changed guys?” he whispered to himself.

He had barely finished his sentence that Judith’s head pivoted to look right in his direction. Her eyes focused on his hiding place and Jeff could only curse himself silently. Somehow, they were able to hear him talk from so far away? It was really a terrible news, because the constant silence was starting to weight on him and he felt the need to break it. There was no fauna here, wherever that was , which meant that only him and his fellow test subjects did any sound. And judging by the way Judith was glaring toward the tree, he wouldn’t make those for much longer.

But just as she seemed ready to discard Juliana, the far smaller giantess probably hit a very sensitive spot and Judith’s arched her head toward her back, letting out a monstrous moan of pleasure. Very slowly, very silently, Jeff turned away from the spectacle and crawled toward the nearby river. His instincts were screaming at him that he needed to run, to get away from the trees, but he knew he shouldn’t. Beyond the river was only a vast plain of short grass, where he’d be easily spotted. And so far, only the strange fruits and berries of the forest provided him with any sustenance.

Careful to not produce any sound, he reached the bank of the river and let himself enter the water, barely containing a hiss when the cold bit into his weakened limbs and then his lower torso. His rags did very little to protect him, but he didn’t dare remove them. They were the last remnant of a normal life he had with him, after all. Steeling himself, he started to tread into the water, following the current, hoping that his smell would be washed away and that Judith or Juliana wouldn’t be able to find him.

In the first few minutes, he heard the constant moans and groans of the taller of the two giantesses, which allowed him to remain focused on advancing as fast as possible. But after some time, a might roar of pleasure drowned the world, indicating that Judith had reached her orgasm. Hopefully, she wouldn’t recover quickly enough to already start to chase him. He needed some more time. But the silence made him go slower, as his mind wandered through many dark fates which could be awaiting him.

Finally, just as the sun was setting and his last strength was waning, he saw that the river bifurcated toward the East, and he almost swore loudly. He didn’t want to go there. It was the place that Marc, Meredith and Sophie had claimed for themselves, and he didn’t want to go anywhere near them. From the very little he had seen after they had eaten and started to change, their growth made Judith’s look ridiculous in comparison. The last time he had seen them, as all the woman were rushing toward Marc, he was already as tall as Judith now was, and had probably kept growing ever since.

He suspected that he had sometimes heard and felt the three titans talking or moving, when the earth shook or the sky seemed to be filled by angry and deafening thunder without even a cloud in sight. But he was in no hurry to confirm his hypothesis. On the other hand, if they were as massive as he suspected, he would probably be able to hide from them more easily – and be squashed with an even greater ease. Still, it was worth trying he decided. Better possible death than the almost certain one that Juliana and Judith would give him – after all, while they were utterly pathetic compared to the three real giants here, it meant that he was easier to spot for them.

He struggled a little to get out of the water, his limbs rendered incredibly weak by those long hours. He almost collapsed when he was finally inside the trees, but he managed to will himself into seeking some food. He hadn’t eaten for hours, and badly needed some nourishment, otherwise, he doubted he’d have the strength to even see the sun rising the next day. Thankfully for him, the mad minds who had devised this twisted experiment had made their forest a veritable cornucopia, with dozens of different fruits and berries, all edible, everywhere.

Jeff was just starting his evening collation, doing his best to remain discreet, when the ground started to shake and thunderous words, impossible to comprehend for him, filled the heavens. Both were far more powerful than they had ever been. He hoped that it was because he was closer to the source of it, not because the monsters had grown even more. He tried to not let this deter him and managed to eat an incredibly filling meal, all things considered, before a new sound made him nervous. He couldn’t place it, but he was certain he had heard something like that somewhere before.

It wasn’t until something crashed merely a dozen meters away from where he was sitting, ravaging the forest and making scream in utter terror before he could control himself that he remembered where he had heard the sound. In old cartoon, when someone or something was hurled through the air at a great speed. Hopefully, the crash had covered his initial reaction, but he still had to cover his mouth when he realized that an insane ruckus was emanating from whatever had hit the trees. In the declining light of the sun, he couldn’t make out the source of it and didn’t dare move.

Then, one of the things tumbled through the trees toward him, and he almost went mad with terror. It was a sperm. A singular one, but it was at least thrice his size, and flailing desperately, seeking an absent egg. Its tail lashed at the trees, removing their bark and forming tears of sap. And there were hundreds, if not thousands of those things in the woods, ravaging them. His last bastion of security was destroyed before his very eyes. A sudden fury came over him and he grasped a nearby branch, broken by the arrival of the sperm.

Before he knew it, he had stuck the thing with the sharpened end of his makeshift spear and while its strength was incredible, his own madness and despair allowed him to keep the upper hand. After long minutes, the sperm finally died, leaving a panting Jeff to fall on the ground. Thankfully, the rest of the things didn’t came near him, but he heard them causing chaos and destruction everywhere in their path. Looking down at the carcass, which smelled atrociously, Jeff shuddered. The berries and fruits were enough to survive but…

Not allowing himself more time to think, he bit into the white, sponge-like, flesh of the thing. The taste was worse than the smell, but he couldn’t help it and swallowed his mouthful. As he ate the sperm, as much as he could, which wasn’t much, he felt some strength returning to his limbs. It was utter madness but a plan started to form in his mind. He didn’t know how long his tormentors expected him, the unchanged human to survive there, but he’d beat it. By a day; an hour or even just a second, but he’d beat it!

* * *

Meredith was advancing toward the vast lake, slowly and clearly enjoying herself. Hidden in the forest, Jeff shook his head. Before all of this madness, he had crushed hard on her, when she was a petite and incredibly curvy girl who somehow seemed interested in him. Now, looking at her from at least forty kilometers away, he tried to gauge her size, and couldn’t decide if she was closer to five or six kilometers tall. In any case, her body looked even more stunning than ever. Even after almost two years, he was still awed by her ample breasts, each one of those falling almost to her bellybutton.

But of course, Sophie and Marc had to barge in and waste the whole thing.  The former had long raven hair, darker than the brown ones of Meredith, which contrasted with her almost milk white skin. She also had curves for days, but they were less heavy than Meredith’s. And she was taller than the other mountain-sized woman, by a head – of beings their size, of course. As for Marc… he dwarfed even Sophie, by the same amount that she dwarfed Meredith. His whole body looked ripped and hairless, save his long mane of blond hair and his seemingly trimmed eyebrows.

As he started to talk, breaking the calmness of the morning, Jeff couldn’t help but let his eyes wanders toward his member. That thing was still flaccid and it looked enormous, even on his former friend’s physique. And as the smaller two giantesses replied to his words and started to caress him, the thing grew erect. In a matter of minutes, he was taking Meredith, pushing her on the ground, where the impact of their body created such an earthquake that Jeff almost lost his grip on his perch and fell to the ground.

It wasn’t the first time he saw such an assault, and as always he felt his heart ache. Meredith seemed quite happy to be fucked so roughly by her partner, and even Sophie joined the fun, caressing the muscular backside of Marc. And they seemed to always be talking, even if it was perhaps just grunts or moans, while he hadn’t had anyone to talk to for two years. It was easy to understand why Judith had become so mean, in those circumstances. She was not of their world, but neither of his anymore. That’s why she always kept Juliana close, to her solitary pleasures.

I should get back to my hiding place, it’s not safe here now that they’ve started to rut; they could easily roll over here and crush everything. Again.

Jeff wasn’t certain that it was true, but he hoped that the fact that he now spoke to himself only in his head, never uttering a single word, was a proof that he was careful and not insane. He had had far too many close encounters with Juliana and Judith early on, when even one loud word could bring them on him. He had barely escaped the two giantesses by the skin of his back. In fact, he had an ugly scar where one their nail had scratched his back. It had hurt like fire and he had been mortally afraid that it’ll infect and he’d die, but thankfully, it didn’t happen.

He honestly couldn’t understand why Judith seemed so fixated on capturing him and bringing him to Marc. He was the size of an ant for her, a small one, and he was probably impossible to even discern for the larger three giants! It was just pure spite which drove her to hunt the smallest of them all, he suspected. She would have been titanic on Earth, but here, she was at best a toy for Meredith and Sophie, and he had seen that they had no interest in using her that way, not when Marc seemed always ready to fuck.

“Found you!” suddenly yelled a voice as he jumped between the tree he was currently in and a large boulder which served as a more stable platform.

Jeff didn’t took the time to think and jumped backward, cursing himself. How the fuck did she jump on me like that? he wondered as enormous fingers closed on the space he had occupied merely a second before. A glance toward her told him what he needed to know. Juliana, whose hair had grown longer, was covered in fallen leaves and mud, indicating that she probably had crawled there as silently as possible for something her size. As for how he hadn’t heard her, even with the three mountain-sized giants over there, it was probably because she had been there for days, while he came there from the other side of the forest.

Sadly, Jeff hadn’t much more time to think about it, because Juliana’s other hand sprang forward and he collided with her palm. The shock almost made him lose consciousness as his whole body screamed din pain. And merely a second later, she had totally captured him, making it hard for him to breath. As everything faded to black, he hoped that he had at least exceeded the time their abductors had set for him to fall in the clutches of his former friends. Then, he fell unconscious.

* * *

“WAKE HIM UP!” thundered Judith, her voice as harsh as ever, since she had grown so much.

Something large and heavy prodded Jeff, forcing him awake with a jolt. It took him a second or two to realize that the beige pillar over him was one of Juliana’s finger. Turning his head to the right, he was greeted by a jubilant Judith, whose sexy body seemed to shift constantly as she was contemplating him, no doubt because he was a dream come true for her. And beyond her… His mind reeled when he noticed the eye. He recognized the color, it was a pale blue which belonged to Marc. But its size was simply impossible.

It was at least twice as tall as Juliana, and even Judith was far smaller than he had suspected, compared to it. Jeff gulped hard. He hadn’t gauged the size of the three monsters well. Not by a long shot. He suspected that Marc was closer to eight kilometers tall, with Meredith and Sophie being probably seven and seven and a half, respectively. Still, as the finger which had woke him retreated, he jumped on his feet and glared at the orb. He doubted he was visible to Marc, for whom Juliana already must have been pathetically small, but he wouldn’t back down.

“YOU SEE? HE’S HERE! I HAD JULIANA BRING HIM TO YOU!” roared Judith, her voice hurting Jeff, who winced – she was far too close for comfort, and if any of the three really big ones answered, he wondered if his head could blow or if his whole body would just shut down itself. “I WANT MY REWARD!”

The pupil moved slightly, and Jeff suspected that it was focusing on Judith. Then it got farther and farther away, until the whole face of Marc appeared, then his torso, and finally, Jeff realized he was sitting, and that, yet, something monstrous loomed over the smaller trio. His dick, wide and erect, shaking a little. He pushed it slightly and Judith let out a joyful yell, before rushing toward it. In spite of himself, Jeff chuckled when he noticed how small she was compared to Marc’s penis. That thing was at least four time her size and twice as thick as she was!

JEFF?” suddenly asked a voice he had never heard – at least not in a comprehensible way.

It was coming from behind him and as he pivoted on his heel, he was greeted by the brown eye of Meredith. Her voice had been absolutely terrifying, and yet it had seemed far less powerful than he had expected. Was she whispering, perhaps with her hand before her mouth? Even then, he was almost sent to his knees by the force of her word. He shuddered, feeling deep in his bones that it was over. Whatever the giantess had in mind, it’d be to please Marc and he was dead. He knew it, but he wouldn’t give in, even in the last hour.

“He’s here, yes!” shouted Juliana, but the normal sized man doubted the mountain-like woman heard her, especially since she was getting back up, towering over them with all her insane size.

At least he got to glance at the literal hills she was sporting on her chest. Her breasts looked even sexier from here, somehow. He realized with a sigh that he was erect too. It wouldn’t change his fate anyway, but he didn’t want to touch himself right now, like he had done so many days and nights, thinking about the giantesses and – sometimes and to his shame – Marc having their way with him, at a more equal size. Still, it was hard not too when Sophie embraced Meredith from behind and looked at him from over her shoulder.

BRING HIM TO MARC” ordered Sophie. “HE NEEDS HIM TO BECOME FERTILE, HE CAN’T REPRODUCE WITH ANOTHER MALE AROUND.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SACRIFICE JEFF” whispered Meredith, who genuinely looked sad. “BUT I NEED TO HAVE MARC BABIES, TO PROPAGATE OUR SPECIES. I’LL NAME MY FIRST MALE AFTER YOU.

Jeff gritted his teeth and turned around. He wouldn’t even try to plead for his life, nor would he look at them any longer. Juliana didn’t try to say anything as she walked toward the gigantic dick and more precisely its urethra. Judith seemed lost in pleasure, moaning and screaming as she hugged the erect member. High above, Marc wasn’t even looking at Juliana and him. Jeff didn’t even scream when he was pushed into it, nor when his nostrils were assaulted by the reek of Marc’s cum. The darkness didn’t made him afraid, nor the sound of his friend’s blood being pumped into his dick.

He smirked as he started to run toward his fate.