- Text Size +

Two weeks might as well have been two years for Kyle, as time slowed to the speed of gelling amber. And really, considering the comparable eternity the boy had to look forward to in the clutches of his mother, that wasn’t an altogether poor estimation.

            Today’s R&R group session was even more of a torture than normal. The A/C was broken, leaving the circle to sweat it out in the bright white space. There were fans running full-blast to keep the regular-sized individuals cool, but when a shrunken individual was jammed between a parent’s meaty buttocks under layers of underwear and cloth in a summer-sizzling building with no air, the effect was almost nil.

            Or, as the case was for Kyle today, a shrunken individual tucked safely into his mother’s bra. Which, he had to admit, was better than the usual prospect. His body splayed over the rotund curve of her hanging tit, sharing its moisture. The sweat-dampened brassiere kept him pinned like flypaper to the cup, while his mother’s consistently erect nipple bulged against his strategically planted crotch, with no hope of wriggling to a safer pose. Of course, without the muting barrier of her rump to block his hearing, Kyle got to experience every single sordid detail of his mother’s explanations without the benefit of defending himself.

            In jeans nearly two sizes too small and a low-cut top far too svelte for her hearty figure, Roberta was radiant with glee. It wasn’t just her beaming smile which showed it. Occasionally she’d rub Kyle’s back through her bra, using her thumb to reposition his nethers over her hardened nipple in an attempt to covertly masturbate him. However, her attentions were primarily on the room and its inhabitants, steamy as it was.

            With another two sessions under her belt, Roberta had the size therapy group fully in her pocket. She was the entertainer, the educator, practically a cult leader, and they were her loyal subjects. Though only a few of the women so far had begun experimenting with some of the suggestions Roberta had provided on proper child discipline, she was beginning to see the cracks in their will (and those shrunken kids were probably starting to see the cracks in their mothers). The curiosity and wonderment that maybe, just maybe, this woman’s radical approach to parenting might be the key to overhauling the whole wretchedly imbalanced family dynamic. Even this session alone, Roberta was pleased to note that several shrunken incarcerates were not visible, while their guardians shifted awkwardly on their skirted asses. Progress was happening, even if slowly.

            “And after that position started to get boring, well, wait until you hear what I realized we could do with the side of the kitchen table, a jar of lube, and some melted chocolate…” Roberta boomed, pausing in her story of sexual conquest to take a breath for dramatic effect. She drank in the rapt attention of her audience. “…then again, I suppose a lady shouldn’t kiss and tell every last little tidbit, but what can I say? My little man is fantastic in the sack, and believe me, he knows how to treat his lady. So I should want to celebrate that, shouldn’t I?”

            As per usual, heads vigorously nodded in agreement. The hands of several women unconsciously journeyed across their thighs, pausing an inch above their hallowed regions. From the look in their dilated eyes and the nibbling of lips, it was obvious more than a few of them were living the entire story along with Roberta. The sight of them, in turn, was making the storyteller hot under the collar all over again.

            “Any way you look at it, something has become clear to me now. I am… a different woman. A new woman than I was back when all this began. It might’ve seemed strange to me, if I could cross back through time and tell myself that. After all, this was supposed to be about Kyle’s improvement, not my development as a parent, and certainly not the awakening between us which might be seen as taboo by some of the more conservative members of society…” Roberta continued, crossing one thick leg over the other and idly rotating her foot at the ankle. Her fingers teased at the cup of her bra again, fondling Kyle’s forcefully hardening cock into the plush mound of her nipple. “…but the truth is the truth. I’m an honest woman. I don’t know how to lie to all of you, and I wouldn’t try to. And the truth is that I couldn’t possibly part with him at this size. Not now, and not ever.”

            Though a ghost of hesitation kept her from blowing right through to the next revelation straightaway, Roberta observed the circle again. She still had them. If anything, they were leaning further forward. The parents were engaged and the shrunken criminals were existentially horrified. That seemed just about right.

            “I’m not saying it’s the right course for everyone. All I’m saying is that I’ve got the best kind of lover now. A lover I can fit in my pocket. A lover I can use to fill the void. A lover I can please with just my little finger, literally. The best listener I’ll ever find and, if I can speak frankly, the greatest dildo I’ll ever own,” Roberta declared before God and all the world, or at least the trusting women in the sweltering group-therapy room.

            “What haven’t you tried, Roberta?” one woman piped, too tense to wait for the cliffhanger any longer. Others, clearly thinking similarly, nodded and smiled a daydream-drunk smirk.

            “We’re all friends here, aren’t we? I don’t see why we can’t get a little down and dirty with the conversation, right?” Roberta laughed. She looked questioningly to the group leader, who’d remained silent throughout the entire session so far. The woman only nodded warmly with approval. “I’m sure you’re all thinking it. Especially if you’ve tried some of my… tips, for “rearing” your children right. I’d love to try anal with little Kyle. Just thinking about his arms and legs wriggling around down there, it… well, I won’t get carried away. But I see it in our future, maybe as a surprise. At least as soon as I can convince him not to cry whenever I bring it up.”

            Hearing this, the rest of the group tittered with nervous laughter which broke into full raucous chortles. Roberta joined last, but reverberated the most heartily with pleasure and mirth. By the purity of their voices, and the sincerity of their smiles, there was no doubt in the woman’s mind. There wasn’t a single dissenting opinion in the circle, at least not one which counted, which was to say those people large enough to hold a life in the palm of their hands.

            Roberta Lawrence had truly arrived.

            “Far be it from any of us to direct your parenting style, Roberta…” the group leader said, the irony of her grinning tone earning some giggles from around the circle. “…but maybe, if he’s in reach, we might hear directly from Kyle today, in light of all these changes in your relationship.”

            Roberta nodded knowingly. She had kept Kyle to herself these past several weeks of therapy, meaning she’d literally either had him coddled around her nipple or sandwiched inside her sweaty ass. Perhaps it was time to take him out for a real test run. A litmus test for whether he’d truly become the person she so badly wanted him to achieve.

            The group waited patiently as Roberta rummaged in her bra cup and plucked Kyle out. She toweled him off of her breast sweat around the hem of her shirt, planted a wet kiss full upon his face, and set him on her broad lap. This was it. All her parenting of the past month and a half hinged upon this single moment, as proof positive that she’d truly mothered him into submission.

            “Kyle?” the group leader asked pleasantly of the naked six-inch young man. “Why don’t you give us your side of the story? Anything you’d like to share about your time together with your mom, you can feel free to share. Go on. Let it out.”

            “Well,” Kyle began, his voice staid and robotic. He gazed upward at his mother’s face above, pausing to bask in the hopeful glimmer of her eyes. His countenance remained blank as a freshly dusted slate. “I spent a long time working backwards. Hurting myself, and hurting my mom, who I… I love, with all my heart. And like you say in this room sometimes, you can’t improve until everyone is working in the same direction: forwards. That’s what my mom and I are doing now. I still have some… growing up to do, but I’m happy now, to be understood how I’m supposed to be, and… I’m sure glad I have my mom to help guide me.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

One chapter left.