- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

MONDAY

Chris awoke; there were massive, fleshy walls all around him. The pressure on his tiny body was immense, yet gentle. It took him a moment to regain his bearings, but Chris surmised that Shannon must have taken him in his sleep and decided to have a little fun. Not wanting to miss out on any of the action, Chris quickly worked his way up towards the top of his busty prison. It didn’t take him long to burst forth from the cleavage.
Bathed in light, Chris looked up, expecting to see Shannon’s face. He gasped; it wasn’t Shannon at all: it was...
“Hey little one,” Sue Ann smiled, “are you having fun?”
“S-Sue Ann?!” Chris squeaked delightfully. “I’m so happy to see you!”
“OK?!” Sue Ann replied dubiously. “You act as if it’s the first time you’ve seen me.”
“Well, it is....Kinda.”
“Chris, what are you talking about? You told me you liked it when Shannon did this for you, so I thought I do it for you too, remember?”
“Yeah,” Chris lied, “sorry Sue. I guess I got a little too excited.”
“Well, don’t get TOO ‘too excited’; we’ve still got some time before this shrinking potion wears off. I wouldn’t want you to get tuckered out too quickly.”
“Don’t worry!” Chris said excitedly, “I’ve got more than enough energy!”
Suddenly, Chris heard thundering footsteps booming down the stairs.
“Uh oh,” Sue Ann flinched, “it’s Shannon. I gotta put on my shirt back on. I don’t want her to see me with it off.”
Before Chris could react, Sue Ann quickly redonned her shirt, encompassing the tiny boy in a sea of fabric.
“Now be quiet,” she whispered to her cleavage, “I don’t want Shannon to know you’re in there, OK?”
“OK,” Chris agreed, squeezing his way back in between Sue Ann’s breasts to hide.
From inside the tank top, Chris heard Shannon drop her bag by the front door as Sue Ann spoke up:
“Thanks for agreeing to let me stay with him the rest of the week, Shannon. I hope you don’t mind; I know he’s gonna have a good time.”
“Not at all,” Shannon replied, “Chris and I really bonded the past couple of days, especially now that he’s so teensy.”
Both girls giggled; Chris was jostled from the vibrations of Sue’s breasts jiggling.
“We had our time together,” Shannon continued, “now I want to him to have some time with you. Oh, by the way, if you’d like to keep him small a little longer, I left you a little more of that shrinking potion....you know, just in case.
“You are so naughty,” Sue Ann said, “but we’ll see how long it lasts, and if Chris is up for it.”
“Where is the little guy, by the way? I hope you haven’t lost him already.”
“Nah,” Sue Ann replied, “he’s nearby.”
“Well, you just be careful,” Shannon warned, “I don’t want you squishing my little man with those big feet.”
“First of all,” Sue Ann smarted, “look who’s talking, miss Bigfoot. And second, he’s MY little man now!”
“Yeah, whatever,” Shannon said. “All right, a hug and a kiss.”
“Wait, what?!” Chris had no sooner uttered his response when the two giant girls embraced each other. Shannon plowed right into Sue Ann’s chest; being no match for Shannon’s bust, Sue’s boobs were compressed. Her cleavage lost its grip on the tiny Chris, who began tumbling downward into darkness, his screams for help going unanswered.
Then, for a moment, Chris saw a flash of light; it disappeared just as quickly. He suddenly found himself sliding down some kind of fabric, finally coming to a slow stop. The smell was familiar. Right away, he knew he was in a giant pair of panties, right next to someone’s...
Chris’s panic subsided: he realized how amazing it was being inside of Sue Ann’s underwear. It’ll be some surprise when she finds me in here, he thought.
“Alright,” he heard Shannon voice speak from above, “see ya Sue. Bye Chris.”
Unfortunately, Chris felt vibrations as Shannon spoke, vibrations that come with being directly next to the giantess speaking. His panic returned: he wasn’t in Sue Ann’s panties, he was in Shannon’s, and she was about to leave!
“SHANNON!” he screamed. “SHANNON, HELP! I’M IN HERE, IN YOUR PANTIES! GET ME OUT!” But Shannon was paying no attention as she started leaving.
“SUE ANN! HELP! DON’T LET HER TAKE ME!”
Chris’s heart sank as he heard his front door closing; Shannon was walking away, her massive legs pulling and stretching the fabric of her panties, tossing the tiny Chris around like a rag doll. He did all he could to hold on, but to no avail, his body bouncing between skin and fabric.
Then, feeling something irritating her crotch, Shannon adjusted her panties. Chris fell downwards once again from her fiddling, finally coming to a rest in the rear of her underwear.
“Ah,” Shannon’s voice ominously boomed from above, “much better.”
“SHANNON, NO!” Chris desperately yelled. “LET ME OUT OF HERE! PLEASE!”
“Uh oh, I can’t hold THIS one in anymore.” Shannon grunted, “I’ve been holding it back too long already.”
Chris was reeling in horror from the gurgling sound from Shannon’s nearby asshole. It was ready to explode!
“OH GOD SHANNON, DON’T!”
*FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPT*

——————————————————————————————————————————

Chris jerked awake, immediately sitting up! He quickly looked around: it was morning; he was still in his room—and still a quarter-inch tall—on his tiny sponge bed.
It was just a bad dream, Chris reassured himself, probably brought on by his experience yesterday morning. Given the past two days, though, just the thought of being next to Shannon’s ass again, especially when she passes gas, was still quite unnerving. Chris prayed he wouldn’t have to go through that again, but even despite Shannon’s better behavior towards him yesterday, he just had a gut feeling that he would!
Chris’s eyes darted over to the bed; it was empty. He was surprised: Shannon must have gotten up already....and she left him in his room? Alone? She’d barely left his side the past day and a half, especially since the whole Rachel incident.
No sooner had Chris pondered the situation, wondering when Shannon would return to check on him, he heard the distant pounding of bare feet stomping up the stairs and approaching his location. Shannon’s huge figure entered the room, already dressed in pink workout shorts and a white tank top, faintly covering a sports bra underneath.
“Morning, little guy,” she said perkily. “Are you finally awake?”
“Well if I wasn’t, I would be now,” Chris said smirking.
Shannon didn’t initially respond, just looked at him with a playfully displeased look.
“You must’ve been really tired, sweetie. I guess I wore you out yesterday, huh?”
“Yeah, well...” Chris’s voice trailed off.
“Anyway,” she continued, “now that you’re up, how about some breakfast? I want to talk to you about what I’m planning today while you eat.”
“Alright,” Chris said willingly, “but how about I visit the bathroom first?”
“Sure,” Shannon giggled, lowering her hand to the desk. Chris eagerly hopped into her palm, and the two headed out of the bedroom.

Not long after his morning constitution, Chris was downstairs, sitting on the kitchen table, eating a hearty breakfast of eggs, a crumb of toast, and a sliver of bacon. Meanwhile, Shannon was happily chowing away, taking time to engage the tiny boy while they both ate. When she was finally done, she let Chris in on our plans.
“OK kiddo,” she began, “so here’s the deal: I know we had some fun yesterday, but it was still kind of a turn-down day. I mean, we didn’t really do much of anything.”
“Shannon, what do ya mean?” Chris asked, surprised, “We did lots yesterday!”
“YOU did a lot yesterday,” Shannon corrected, “I just sat around all day. I mean, we didn’t go anywhere.”
“Yeah,” Chris agreed, “but it’s not like we CAN go anywhere, remember?”
“Actually,” Shannon retorted, “I’ve been thinking about that: we need to get out a bit. We can’t just stay cooped up in the house, despite your being small. We need to go out and do something.”
“Wha-What exactly you think we’re gonna do, Shannon?” Chris snapped. “I’m too small to go anywhere. I-I’m practically microscopic!”
“First of all,” Shannon retorted, “you’re not THAT small, and second, it’s not as if you’re an invalid.”
“Shannon,” Chris said flabbergasted, “you can’t be serious! I can’t go anywhere, not like THIS! What if somebody saw me?!”
“No one‘s going to see you, kiddo.” Shannon giggled. “Sometimes, I don’t even see you!”
“Yeah, exactly my point! You’ve already lost me half a dozen times, and those have been while I was still inside the house! What do you think would happen if you lost me outside, in public? Who knows what’ll happen to me?! Not to mention how the hell I’d ever get back home!”
“Chris, relax. It’s not like we’re going to go out to some park or the store or something. We’re just gonna go for a walk.”
“What do you mean ‘walk’? I can’t exactly get very far at my size. Heck, it’d take me half an hour just to cross the living room.”
“Chris, YOU’RE not going to do the walking, I am. I need to get some exercise and you’re gonna come with me. I don’t wanna be cooped up in the house all week anymore than you do. Besides, the fresh air and sunshine will do you good.”
“More like ‘do me in’!” Chris said smartly.
“Geez, Chris, don’t you trust me? After all the fun we had yesterday?”
“That was different!”
“How is that any different?” Shannon questioned. “Look, it’s simple: we rest for just a bit to let our breakfast settle, then I go out for a walk with you safely tucked away?”
“Tucked away where?” Chris asked suspiciously.
“Somewhere safe,” she repeated.
“Shannon, can’t I just stay here and watch TV until you get back?” Chris pleaded, not liking the sound of her last statement.
“I’m not leaving you here alone in this house all by yourself!”
“Why not?” Chris queried. “You left me alone to go fix breakfast this morning. How is this any different?”
“Because, I was still vicinity,” Shannon explained, “not across the neighborhood. Look, I’m going and you’re coming along; no more discussion. Now, you can either come willingly, or I can force you, and I don’t think you want me to force you, right?”
Chris got very nervous, he shuddered to think what Shannon meant by ‘forcing him’.
“Alright, fine,” he reluctantly agreed, “but you have to be extra careful; I mean it. If you lose me, I’ll be a goner.”
“Relax, kiddo, I’ll keep you safe,” Shannon assured him. “Here, I’ll show you what we’ll do. Come on upstairs.”
Shannon quickly carried the tiny boy back upstairs to his room, setting him on the desk.
“Ok,” Shannon explained, “first, I have to change my top. Hang on a second.”
Chris sat patiently while she quickly removed her top, exposing her sports bra. At first, Chris wondered if Shannon was going to remove it too, but she reached her bag at the foot of the bed instead and pulled out a workout tank top, which she quickly donned.
“Ah, there now.” she said. “Ready to see where you’re gonna ride?”
Chris slowly nodded, though fearful Shannon was going to suggest inside her panties, or tied inside her workout shorts.
“I’m gonna put you right here,” Shannon said, pointing to her cleavage.
“You want to go for a walk with me stuck between your BOOBS?!”
“Not IN my cleavage, silly. You’ll be situated right here. There’s enough room for you to sit and be secured in my sports bra with my tank top just barely covering you. That way, I’LL be able to see you, but no one else will.”
“Shannon, I don’t know if this is such a good idea. As soon as you start walking, your boobs’ll start bobbing up and down. I’ll be tossed every which way. Trust me, that’s exactly how it was by the pool the other day when I was stuck in your cleavage.”
“Chris,” Shannon sighed, getting annoyed. “I’ll know you’re in there, and take every precaution. It’s not like I’m going to go running.”
“Again, what if someone sees me?” Chris repeated.
“All you have to do is tuck yourself under the sports bra if you need more shelter. No one will be the wiser.”
“I still have a bad feeling about this,” Chris replied uncomfortably.
“I tell you what, we’ll do a test run. You try it out while I walk about the house for a bit; if it doesn’t work, I’ll leave you here while I go, OK? All I ask is that you give it a try.”
“Well,” Chris sighed, “OK, but if it’s too bumpy, “we’re definitely not doing it.”
“It’ll be fine,” Shannon said. “Believe me, I know what I’m doing.”
Chris shot back a dubious look, but Shannon wasn’t paying attention. She simply placed her palm down to the desktop to collect the tiny boy and lifted him up to her cleavage, dumping him in. With a little maneuvering, Chris was finally in place.
“All set there, kiddo?”
“Yeah, I think so,” Chris said, holding on tight, dreading the ride ahead.
“OK,” Shannon said, turning towards the door, “here we go!”
Shannon strolled out of Chris’s room and down the hall to the top the stairs. Chris was unsure about descending the staircase, but then Shannon cupped her hand over her cleavage.
“Hang on,” she whispered, “I’ll take this slowly.”
Shannon started down the stairs; with each step, Chris felt his stomach drop, then bounced up-and-down with each pause. He felt like he was on some kind of bumpy roller coaster.
Luckily, the stairs would be the worst part: when Shannon reached the ground floor and took the next several minutes crisscrossing the house, the ride was much smoother. From back to front, the kitchen to the living room, the living room to the den, and back to the kitchen again, Shannon walked. Chris, meanwhile, was actually quite impressed at the smooth ride, despite his apprehensions. He still didn’t want to go outside, but in all honesty, he wouldn’t have much say in the matter. Better to get it over with quickly.
“Well,” Shannon finally asked, “how was it?”
“Honestly,” Chris relented, sighing, “it wasn’t half bad. Surprisingly smooth.”
“See, I told you!” Shannon said. “So, we relax for a little bit, then go for a walk?”
“Ok, Shannon, you win....but there’s just....one more thing.”
“What now?” she asked impatiently.
“You said the shrinking potion would wear off in a couple of days. Well, it’s been a couple of days: what if today’s the day it wears off? What if I grow back to normal while we’re out?”
“Chris, I said it MIGHT wear off in a couple of days. Like I said, the potion WILL wear off, I just don’t know when. It might be today, it might be tomorrow, but even if it is today, it’s not like you’re going to grow back all at once: it’ll be slow and steady. Besides, if you start to grow back in the middle of our walk, I’ll head straight back home, OK?”
“OK,” Chris nodded.
“Good, so it’s settled. Now, I’m going to sit down for a bit.” With that, Shannon headed back to the living room to sit on the sofa. She flipped on the TV, kicked her feet up, and started watching her show.
Meanwhile, Chris was still in Shannon’s cleavage, waiting for her to retrieve him, but she never gave any sign that she was planning to.
“Shannon. Hey, Shannon!”
Shannon was too engrossed in her program to hear his tiny cries for attention.
“SHANNON!”
“Yeah? What?” she finally replied, pausing the TV.
“Um, can you get me out of here now?”
“Why?” Shannon giggled. “I thought you liked being there.”
“Uh,” Chris stammered, “well, yeah, but...”
“Soooo, what’s the problem?”
“I didn’t think I’d be in here all day. Can’t I watch some TV too?”
“Mmmm....no,” she replied coyly.
“Wha-why not?” he stuttered, shocked.
“Cause I like ya in there.”
“Come on, Shannon. Quit fooling around, get me out of here.”
“No,” Shannon spoke with a huge grin and biting her lip.
“Fine,” Chris said with determination, “I’ll climb out myself.”
“Oh no you don’t,” Shannon said playfully.
Before Chris could react, Shannon grabbed her breasts and pulled them slightly apart; with a surprised yelp, Chris feel between her giant boobs.
For the next few minutes, Shannon was caressing and massaging her breasts, giggling with sadistic glee, while the poor tiny Chris struggled desperately to escape the gyrating flesh that enveloped him. Every time he seemed to make any headway, Shannon would shift his prison, getting off on his muffled squeaks for help. She knew she wasn’t actually going to hurt him, she was just exerting her dominance....and enjoying every minute of it.
Finally, Shannon ceased her playtime.
“Alright,” she laughed, “I think you’ve had enough.”
Chris was squeaking in protest, cursing Shannon‘s name and what she’d just put him through, but she was ignoring him, rolling her eyes, and smiling.
“Now Chris,” she warned, “if you don’t calm down, you’re going to be riding in my panties for the entire walk.”
Her threat shut Chris up quick!
“Now then,” she continued, “I think I’ve rested enough; let’s head out.”
In less than a minute, Shannon had returned Chris to his safe spot under her sports bra, slipped on a pair of walking sandals, and headed out the front door.

The sun was brightly shining that morning; the temperature quite warm, indicating it was going to be quite the hot afternoon. The neighborhood was filled sounds of birds chirping and distant young children already enjoying the nice summer day. And walking down the street was a short, plus-size woman, hiding a tiny secret within the confines of her cleavage.
Although Chris’s ride in Shannon’s cleavage had been smooth back inside his house, outside on the pavement was a slightly different story. Shannon was taking a slightly brisker pace, and the terrain was a little more bumpy. Chris had to hang on and keep himself steady, doing his best to at least tolerate the ride. Of course, after the torment Shannon had put him through already, he was ready for the walk to be over with. He wished he could go back to the day before, when Shannon was being sweet, gentle, and loving; playful, yet careful. Unfortunately, the story was always the same with her: every time she seemed to turn over a new leaf, she’d pull something that would remind Chris just how much he hated her. Despite any advantages and fun he had had at his small size, he was more than ready for the shrinking potion to wear off.
Shannon tried to keep a steady pace on her walk: not too fast to jostle her tiny passenger too much, but brisk enough to at least work up a sweat and burn some calories—she did have a figure to maintain after all. She took a quick look around to see if anybody was watching or was within earshot. The coast was clear.
“You doing OK in there little boy?” she inquired to her bosom.
“As well as to be expected,” Chris managed to say, “but you’re working up quite a sweat—at least your boobs are anyway; it’s making things kind of hot and muggy down here.”
“Just think of it as a nice sauna,” Shannon teased. “Besides, I can’t exactly pull you out. What if someone were to see you?”
Chris grimaced at Shannon‘s mocking. She would use his own words against him.
“Very funny,” he strained. “How much longer, Shannon? I don’t think I can last much longer.”
“Geez, Chris. Don’t be so overdramatic! We’re about halfway done.”
Halfway?! Chris was hoping they were almost back home. Could things honestly get any worse?!
Thankfully though, besides his mode of transport being warm and sweaty, the walk had been otherwise uneventful. That is, until Shannon spotted someone she recognized rounding the corner, coming right towards them—someone Chris also knew very well.
“Uh oh,” Shannon uttered.
“What?” Chris asked nervously.
“Chris, quick! Get out of sight. Someone’s coming,” she hurriedly spoke.
“What?! Who’s coming?”
“Chris, get down!”
Shannon, fearful that the tiny Chris would be spotted—despite already being out of sight—reached two fingers into her tank top and gently pushed the tiny boy deeper into her cleavage.
Chris started to speak again, but yelped with surprise as two giant, plump fingers suddenly forced him down in between Shannon’s huge, sweaty breasts. He started struggling, calling for Shannon to get him out.
“Shh! Chris, hush! She’ll hear you. Hey, Noreen!”
Noreen?! Chris thought, slightly nervous. What are the odds that Shannon would run into her?
Noreen Johnson was a good friend of Shannon’s and had actually babysat Chris a couple of times before. In fact, it was Shannon that introduced Noreen to Chris’s parents as an alternative babysitter for when Shannon was unavailable, and Noreen was more than willing to pick up some extra money.
Noreen was in her early thirties, stood about 5’5”, and had hair a darker brown than Shannon’s. She was also borderline obsessed with her workout regimen, which meant she had a rather fit figure, though she did have naturally wide hips, which gave her a larger than normal ass, currently tightly hugged by her Spandex short pants. But make no mistake, Noreen’s obsession with fitness meant she was still well-toned—and well built—with C-cup breasts concealed under her workout tank-top.
“Hey Shannon,” Noreen replied, jogging up. “how you doin’?”
“Oh not bad at all. Thought I’d go for a walk on such a nice day.”
“From your place?!” Noreen reeled with surprise. “That’s quite a walk!”
“No, from the Martins’ place. I’m looking after Chris while his folks are out of town.”
“Oh, Chris! Of course.” Noreen realized. “What’d they go out of town for?”
“Second honeymoon. I’ve got the kiddo for a whole week.”
“Wow, how IS the little kiddo doing anyway? I haven’t seen him for a few months.”
“Funny you should ask,” Shannon smirked, “He’s, um, *clears throat* a little under the weather.”
“Oh, that’s too bad,” Noreen said concernedly. “What happened, you let them stay up too late watching cartoons or something?”
“No, he just came down with a....LITTLE something. He’s just not been himself at all this week.”
“Wait, so he’s sick? And you left him at home? Alone?”
“I’ve been taking care of him. I just needed to get away from the house for a bit. Trust me, he’s just fine.”

Unbeknownst to Shannon, Chris wasn’t exactly ‘fine’: he was currently being squeezed and slightly suffocated between two giant, sweaty boobs, their constant shifting combined with a slippery surface stifled his attempts to climb upwards. Try as he might, Chris just couldn’t get a firm foothold, and each attempt only caused him to sink deeper into Shannon’s cleavage. Obviously, he wasn’t going to call out for help and risk Noreen hearing and finding him. Not the Chris didn’t like Noreen, he just wasn’t exactly sure what she’d think seeing him shrunk, and he CERTAINLY didn’t need TWO giant women taking advantage of his small stature.
As the giantesses above continued their conversation, Chris kept desperately struggling, trying to reposition himself so he wouldn’t slip further down Shannon‘s body. To make matters worse, although Shannon knew Chris was deep between her tits, she couldn’t feel the tiny boy’s squirming, so she had no idea anything was truly wrong. He could only hope Shannon wouldn’t be much longer, if he slipped down too much further, he’d end up in the bottom of her sports bra, feeling the entire weight of her massive breasts.
Come on, Shannon, Chris thought, as if trying to telepathically reach her. Hurry up and finish your conversation and let’s get out of here.

“Ooh, are you wearing one of the sports bras that I got for you?” Noreen asked, spotting it beneath Shannon’s tank top.
“Oh, uh, yes I am,” Shannon said.
“How’s it working out for you?”
“Better than you’d believe,” Shannon smirked again, “and with a few fringe benefits.”
“See, I told you. You and I just have naturally large breasts, so it’s hard to find comfortable bras, especially for working out.” Noreen grabbed her breasts and moved them around a bit. “Mine seems to work just fine, especially when I run. Otherwise my boobs’d flop all over the place. I’m just glad it’s comfortable. What about you?”
“Well,” Shannon said, “let’s just say they give me just enough room.”
Shannon cupped her breasts and gently shifted them around. She knew exactly what the consequences would be for the tiny boy in between, but she just couldn’t resist. Besides, it wasn’t any harder than last night, so she figured Chris would be fine.

All at once, the wet, slimy walls around Chris collapsed, squeezing and grinding him in between. He yelped with surprise, instinctively shouting for help, not thinking about trying to stay hidden. It didn’t matter though: between her massive breasts and his diminutive size, Shannon wasn’t going to hear him anyway.

“Good,” Noreen said, without missing a beat of the conversation, “I wasn’t sure if you’d get the comfort level you needed. Hang on, let me check something.”
Noreen suddenly stepped forward and grabbed ahold of Shannon’s breasts, shifting them around quite rapidly.

Chris suddenly felt immense pressure on all sides; he felt like he was being crushed. He couldn’t move; couldn’t breathe. This is it, he thought, I’m done for.

Shannon, stunned by Noreen’s brazenness and fearful Chris would be squished, quickly grabbed Noreen‘s arms and pushed her away.
“Noreen, STOP!” Shannon exclaimed, cradling her breasts, hoping Chris was OK. “Not in public!”

The breasts suddenly parted; Chris dropped like a rock. He flailed his arms, grabbing onto the first thing he could.

“Oh, I’m sorry!” Noreen apologized, “You’re right. We wouldn’t want to give the neighborhood a show. We’re not pieces of meat on display.”
“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Shannon giggled, relaxing a bit, “I’m ALWAYS on display.”
“Yeah, I forgot,” Noreen laughed in response. “Well anyway, I’ve got to finish my run. I’ve still got some yoga to do when I get home.”
“You and you’re workout routine, Noreen. I swear, all you ever do is exercise!”
“Gotta stay in shape, Shan. About to hit the dating scene again.”
“Yeah, OK,” Shannon said, about to walk past, “see ya.”
“Hug and a kiss.” Noreen, like so many time before—and before Shannon could react—nonchalantly lurched forward, flinging her arms around her friend, embracing her tightly in a hug goodbye.

Only a split second before, Chris was hanging from the bottom of Shannon’s sports bra, just below her cleavage, using all his strength to hold on for dear life. He was too weak to pull himself back up into it; he could feel himself losing his grip. Chris was about to shout for help, when Shannon started moving, knocking him loose.
Chris was falling, shouting in terror in near total darkness as he continuously bounced off Shannon’s torso. Then, as he hit the fabric of her tank top, he impacted another firm surface, flipping him end over end out the bottom of Shannon’s shirt. There was a sudden flash of light....then complete darkness. Soon, Chris contacted more fabric; now he was sliding, tumbling further into a dark abyss.

“Did you hear that?” Noreen asked, quickly ending her hug.
“H-Hear what?” Shannon stuttered, fearful Noreen would discover the tiny Chris she thought was still between her tits.
“I could’ve sworn I heard something.”
“I didn’t hear anything,” Shannon said.
“Humph, must’ve been the wind,” Noreen reasoned. “Anyway, see ya later.”
And having bid her friend adieu, Noreen quickly jogged away and disappeared around the next corner.
Shannon waited until Noreen was out of sight, then quickly peered into her cleavage to rescue her tiny captive.
“Shit! Chris, are you all right in there?”
Shannon neither saw him, nor received a response. She immediately parted her breasts and looked down her bra, thinking Chris had fallen to the bottom, but she still saw nothing. Chris was gone!
Shannon started panicking, quickly scanning the sidewalk, moving her sandals out of the way, half expecting to find the shrunken boy splattered on the ground, squished in the commotion by either her or Noreen.
Still nothing.
Shannon fearfully dropped to her hands and knees to scan the ground for any sign of the tiny Chris.
“Don’t worry, Chris,” she said. “I’ll find you!”

Chris had come to a dead stop. He tried to stand, but the ground beneath him had too much give—fabric, no doubt—making his efforts difficult. At least he was safe, for the moment. He took a deep breath of relief; the smell was overwhelming! It was familiar, but much more pungent. The distinct smell of crotch!
Chris’s mind immediately harkened back to his dream; he was sure that he had inadvertently fallen into a pair of panties. He just hoped Shannon would realize...
He immediately snapped to attention! Everything WAS happening just like his dream, except instead of between Sue Ann and Shannon, it was between Noreen and Shannon. What’s more, in his dream he had been between Sue Ann’s breasts and fell into Shannon’s panties, but since he had been between Shannon’s breasts, that could mean...
Chris’s fears came to fruition when he heard Noreen speak, the vibrations of her voice permeated through the fabric of her panties as she spoke. He had fallen into NOREEN’S panties instead of Shannon’s. Chris started panicking: he had to get out! He didn’t want Noreen to find him, not like this! Who knows what she’d do?!
When he heard Noreen say that she was going to continue her run, Chris knew was out of time; he needed to get help, before it was too late!
“Noreen! Shannon! HELP! It’s me, Chris! I’m in here! In Noreen’s panties! Help me!”
Chris’s heart sank when Noreen brushed off his cries for help. He was about to call out again, but the massive legs on either side of him started moving, jostling and sending him further down the underwear, directly underneath her crotch. In an instant, he was encapsulated, held tightly on all sides by the taught fabric. He could barely move, and the smell was even worse.
“NO, NOREEN! HELP! HEEEEEELP! DON’T RUN OFF! GET ME OUT! SHANNON! SHANNON, HELP! I’M IN NOREEN’S PANTIES! DON’T LET HER LEAVE!”
It was no use; Chris’s pleas for help went unanswered. And as Noreen disappeared around the corner, unaware of the tiny passenger tucked away in the confines of her panties, an unwitting Shannon was fruitlessly searching the sidewalk for any sign of the shrunken boy.
Chapter End Notes:

Next Chapter: Noreen’s Workout