- Text Size +
“Noreen slow down, you’re not making any sense!...What about Chris? I told you he was sick...Tiny?! What do you mean tiny?...Shrunk?! Noreen, what are you talking about?! Chris is fine, he’s just not feeling well, that’s all...No sweetie, you fell asleep. Don’t you remember? I came over because I wanted to know if you had any natural remedies that I could give Chris to help him feel better. You gave me a few things, we talked for a bit, and then I left...no honey, I told you, you fell asleep. You said your feet were hurting and I offered to rub them for you. Before I knew it, you were out cold...I figured you must of been tired and needed the rest, so I left you on the couch, grabbed the things you gave me, and left...I told you, Chris is fine. He’s right here; he’s just a little....indisposed at the moment.”
Shannon could have won an Oscar for her performance on the phone. She was being just as witty as ever, convincing Noreen that the whole experience with Chris being shrunk was just a dream. She was so devious and convincing it was actually quite scary.
After the close call earlier that day, Shannon affirmed it was best not to take Chris out of the house while he was still small. She’d have to deal with being cooped up inside with him—and entertain herself in other ways—during the duration of her little scheme.
After coming home, Shannon removed Chris from her sandals and gave him a quick bath in the sink; a good idea considering he’d been in close contact with two giant sets of sweaty feet, a smelly sandal, and was covered in dried cum. Chris didn’t protest much: he was hoping maybe Shannon would figure that he’d been punished enough on the walk home, a reasonable assumption considering how much her toes had smushed him, and the sweat and toe jam he was covered in at the end of the long walk.
Lunch was quiet and uneventful, though Shannon did scowl at Chris from time to time and wiggle her booty in her chair while they ate, just to keep him in check. Chris sat in silence, nervously eating his scraps of food. He didn’t dare say anything, less he incur the wrath of Shannon.
A little while later, the two had retired to the living room and were watching one of Shannon’s shows when her cell phone rang; her eyes grew wide when she saw it was Noreen calling. She removed her feet from the ottoman, where Chris was currently sitting; collected her thoughts; and answered:
“Hey girl, what’s up?”
She had gotten up from the sofa and was pacing back and forth in front of the TV for a moment, while Chris was eyeing the giantess intently, silently praying Noreen wouldn’t buy the lie. He stood up and walked towards the far edge, trying to make out Noreen’s half of the conversation, but despite his efforts and his increased hearing due to his small size, he couldn’t quite discern it. He did get the gist of it, however, from the Shannon’s line of dialogue; much to Chris’s dismay, Noreen WAS buying the lie.
Chris collapsed with heavy-heartedness onto the ottoman and put his head in his fists; he almost wanted to cry. His one succor and it was disappearing right before his eyes. Chris was so engrossed in his emotions that he didn’t notice Shannon re-approaching the ottoman. Before he could react, her giant, panty-covered ass sat down right on top of him! The smell was terrible: Shannon hadn’t showed yet despite all the walking she’d done earlier that day, so it smelled worse than many of the other times Chris had been sat on. He tried wiggling and calling for help, but the ass bearing down from above made it impossible.
Shannon, meanwhile, was still continuing her phone conversation with Noreen:
“No really, he’s fine, all things considered...like I said, he’s just not up to talking to anyone...Oh sweetie, it’s probably best if you don’t come over. I’ve already got my hands full taking care of HIM and making sure I don’t catch anything. I wouldn’t want YOU getting sick... Noreen, relax! It was just a dream. I mean, think about it: Chris shrunk?! The size of a bug?! It sounds kinda silly, don’t you think? Things like that just don’t happen in real life...”
Shannon crosses her right leg over her left, greatly increasing the pressure on her behind, pushing in deeper into the cushion.
Chris was trying to comment on the conversation he was hearing from above, but everything he said was muffled. It was ironic that despite him being trapped under her giant ass, he could hear and understand everything Shannon was saying. He was trying to shout in vain for Noreen to rescue him, but felt the pressure on him increasing, causing him to shout in pain and agony.
“You know what, sweetie?” Shannon continued, “I think you’re overdoing it with your workout routine; maybe you should take it easy for a while...Oh, we’ll be fine; you know how Chris overreacts. I swear, sometimes he acts like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders.”
Shannon gave her ass a wiggle. Though it was unlikely she actually heard him, she could swear she heard a tiny scream. Shannon giggled, bit her lip, and smiled. She figured it was a fitting penance for Chris trying to use Noreen to escape her. After she’d answered the phone, Shannon saw Chris heading to the edge of the ottoman out of the corner of her eye; she decided it was as good a time as any to dole out Chris’s punishment. Nonchalantly, she stepped closer to the ottoman and plopped her butt down right on top of him. He had no idea she was planning it, and was probably thinking she just didn’t see him; but she most certainly did, as was really getting a kick out of thinking about his suffering.
“Look, I’ll talk to you this weekend, OK? I’ll let you know how things turn out...Don’t worry about a thing, Chris is in good hands...OK, talk to you later...bye.”
Shannon hung up the phone and let out a sigh of relief, knowing she’d just dodged a bullet.
She suddenly felt a rumbling in her abdomen; Shannon considered letting one go right then and there, but figured that Chris had been punished enough already. She arose from the ottoman and turned to address the tiny boy:
“Alright, little man, now that we’ve had—“
Shannon stopped abruptly; when her eyes fell upon the spot where Chris had been sitting, he wasn’t there. Quickly realizing that he was probably stuck to her ass, Shannon positioned herself over the ottoman and carefully ran her hand across her rear end. After a few gentle swipes, she checked her hand: Chris was lying prone in the center of her palm. She lifted him closer to her face.
“Anyway, as I was saying,” Shannon continued, “now that you’ve had some time to think about what you’ve done, we’re not gonna try running away again, are we?”
“Shannon!” Chris meagerly shouted, still catching his breath, “didn’t you watch where you were sitting?! You almost killed me!”
“Oh, I knew you’d be fine,” Shannon retorted.
“Wait?! You mean you knew I was down there the WHOLE TIME?!”
“Of course silly,” she responded gleefully, “and now that you’ve had your punishment, we’re not gonna have to discuss this again right?”
“SHANNON, ARE YOU CRAZY?! I ALMOST SUFFOCATED UNDER THERE!”
“...And we’re not going to have to discuss it again, or else I’d have to punish you again....for far longer....and smell-ie-r, OK?” Shannon emphasized with a firmer tone, and more menacing scowl.
“But you can’t...that’s not...” Chris saw Shannon’s growing impatience. “R-Right. No more running away.”
“That’s better. Now, why don’t we both relax and watch a movie?”

Unfortunately for Chris, the day seemed to drag on and on. For the rest of the afternoon, Shannon barely let him watch a single thing he wanted on TV, and when she did, Chris had to earn it. During one episode, Shannon made him run laps around the ottoman, which was not an easy task. She insisted he make full laps, keeping as close to the perimeter as possible, while she propped her feet up on the edge. Each lap, Shannon insisted Chris run as close to her bare soles as possible (and she still hadn’t showered yet); if she didn’t like his pace, she’d tell him to speed up, threatening to trap him under her feet or between her toes if he couldn’t. Needless to say, Chris kept up a good speed.
At one point Rachel came around, knocking at the back door, checking to see if Chris was feeling better. Obviously, Shannon told her he wasn’t and to check back in a few days, but not before the two exchanged a few pleasantries. Rachel incessantly apologized for the misunderstanding the other day with by the pool, but Shannon told her to put it behind her. Chris almost felt sorry for Rachel having to apologize. After all, he was the one who insisted on being left outside alone. How was she supposed to know that he was even there? Never in her wildest dreams could Rachel probably even fathom that her tiny, shrunken best friend was around the pool that day....or that she’d sit on him.
Ironically, although Chris initially didn’t want Rachel to find him shrunk, as he’d no doubt have to endure incessant teasing about his tiny stature, at that point, he almost wished Rachel DID know about him: she might have taken pity and been willing to rescue him from Shannon‘s clutches. All in all, it didn’t matter; he was left on the ottoman in the living room at the time. Even if he HAD wanted to contact Rachel, he never would’ve made it to the kitchen in time, and he definitely didn’t want Shannon to accidentally step on them again, or worse, discover him trying to run away again and step on him on purpose.
Before dinner, Shannon finally took a shower, something Chris wished she’d have done earlier, before he had to endure smelling her sweaty feet and ass. After plopping her change of clothes on the counter, she insisted Chris stay on the counter nearby while she showered, making him promise not to go anywhere; she didn’t want to have to go searching for him again, or rescuing him from the drain. Chris heart-fully agreed, considering the alternatives—either taking a shower with her, or being trapped underneath an overturned drinking glass.
Chris did get a tiny moment of pleasure however, when, after Shannon had gotten dressed, she took a moment to rub some lotion on her feet. Though he wished she’d done that earlier too, Chris took solace in the fact that if Shannon did put her feet or toes on him again this evening, at least it would smell nice.
Dinner that night was leftover chili. Shannon kept winking and giving him devious glances, wiggling her ass in the chair, making Chris extremely nervous. He prayed that she was just teasing him and that her ass would leave him in peace that night; suffice it to say, he really didn’t want to smell those farts again.
Shannon’s demeanor, however, was much softer that evening. The two enjoyed a couple of movies together before heading to bed that night. Occasionally during the movies, Chris would glance back at the giantess behind him, looking for any signs that Shannon might still harbor some bad feelings. At least when she wasn’t looking, she seemed to be content; during the times she caught him looking, however, she’d playfully scrunch her toes and wiggle her ass. Chris honestly couldn’t tell if she was kidding or not, but she never acted on any of her threats, much to Chris’s relief. In fact, she hardly said a word to him all evening, which was good: Chris didn’t want to press his luck bringing up the wrong topic. The times that she did speak, however, he tone was much more loving and caring than it had been the rest of the day. It was that sweetness peeking through all the playfulness, though it was just small-talk. It wasn’t until she had carried him up to their room for the night that Shannon had any meaningful conversation with him.
“Ready for bed?” Shannon asked.
Chris nodded.
“You’ve has quite a day, little one. You must be exhausted.”
“Yeah,” Chris said meekly.
“Penny for your thoughts,” Shannon said.
Chris rubbed his arm shyly.
“Come on sweetie,” she said getting down on her knees, “What’s up? You can tell me.”
“I don’t know,” Chris said, struggling to find the words, “I guess I’m just....a little nervous.”
“About what?”
“You know, about this whole shrinking thing.”
“Are you still on that?” Shannon sighed, shaking her head. “Honey, I told you it’s just temporary.”
“Shannon, it been almost three days, and there’s no sign of me getting any bigger.”
“Chris, you just have to be patient.”
“How the heck am I supposed to be patient with all that’s happened?! Every day there’s been something that’s had me fighting for my life: First you, then Rachel, then you again, then Noreen...It’s like I every day I’m small I’m coming closer and closer to being squished.”
“Sweetie, don’t worry. I’ll keep you safe. Everything’s gonna be fine.”
“But it’s NOT fine Shannon. You almost lost me today! I could’ve been killed!”
“Sweetie, I know. I was so worried. But thankfully, I found you.”
“Yeah, but not before having to go through Noreen’s workout. Do you know how many times I got pushed inside her—“
Chris’s voice cut off. He didn’t want to reiterate to Shannon where he’d been.
“Honey, I know, and from now on, we’re not leaving the house at all while you’re still small. Period.”
“Shannon, that’s not enough!”
“Chris, what more do you want from me?”
“I want you to stop all this playfulness; all your teasing. I can’t take it anymore! It was one thing when I was normal sized, but now that I’m THIS SIZE, I...*sigh*, it’s just to much for me. All these times I feel like I’ve just been lucky to make it out alive. What happens when my luck runs out?”
“Chris, do you honestly think I want to happen to you? You think I actually WANT you to get squished?”
“Honestly, I don’t know what you want, Shannon. I don’t know what the point of this was. To humiliate me?! Torment me relentlessly?! Well, I give up! I concede! You win!”
“Chris, I wanted us to have fun this week.”
“No, YOU wanted to have fun this week, Shannon; at MY expense! You didn’t give any thought to my feelings, to what I would have to go through. Admit it, you were only thinking about yourself, about what you wanted!”
“Look, little man, I had about all I can take. If you don’t quit it with this attitude—“
“You’ll what, Shannon?” Chris interrupted her, “Sit on me?! Stick me in your panties?! Make me smell your feet?! Shannon, that’s exactly my point! You ENJOY doing those things to me, and if I refuse, you do them anyway, to punish me. You say you want to me to have fun this week, Shannon, well THIS ISN’T FUN! Not for me.”
Chris was in tears, “I don’t want to be small anymore. I wanna be big again.”
“What about all that stuff I did for you yesterday?” Shannon countered. “You were having fun then. You think so did all that stuff for my enjoyment?”
“Shannon, that’s beside the point. A few good times don’t erase all the bad ones. I’m not saying that I haven’t had a few moments of fun, I’m saying this whole experience isn’t fun for me! You did this to torture me, to tease and torment me, like you always do. Only this time, my life is literally hanging in the balance.”
“Chris, look,” Shannon relented, “maybe I did do this more for myself than you...”
“Uh huh,” Chris nodded indignantly.
“...but I don’t want anything to happen to you. I mean, not really bad.”
“But they have, Shannon. You promised to take care of me and keep me safe, but you just keep taking chances. You’re literally playing games with my life!”
“OK, Chris,” Shannon said, putting her hands on the desk and speaking with a softer tone, “Look, maybe I haven’t been completely honest with you. I really did want us to have fun together this week, but there’s a little more to it than that. You see, the real reason I did this was so that, well, maybe you would....see me differently.”
“‘See you differently?’ Shannon, what do you mean?”
“Look, just forget it,” Shannon said, standing up, “Let’s just get some sleep.”
“Fine,” Chris agreed, “but what are we supposed to do in the meantime? I don’t know if I can take another day like this.”
“Just try to relax and get some sleep, OK?” Shannon said irritably, “We’ll figure things out in the morning.”
“But Shannon—“
“Goodnight,” she said forcefully, heading over to flip off the light switch.
“Goodnight, Shannon,” Chris sighed, heading to his foam bed.
He was confused with Shannon’s behavior. Was this just another game she was playing? Or did this have something to do with getting him to like her, seeing if she could turn him on while his tiny? Chris hated it when Shannon teased him about liking her. He didn’t “like her, like her”; heck most of the time he didn’t even like her. Just because he got turned on once in a while by her features didn’t mean he wanted some kind of relationship with her: he was a teenager, and she was, like, much older. Besides, the only girl he wanted was Sue Ann, and insisted of spending the week with HER, he had to spend it with Shannon, and shrunken no less.
Unfortunately, Chris was in the same boat with Sue Ann: she was twice as old as him. Still, a kid can dream. It’s not like there was a long line of girls knocking on his front door. The only girl he ever hung out with was Rachel, and that was more likely because they were neighbors. They’d been friends forever because they’d grown up together: they went to each other’s birthday parties, hung out at school together, traded lunches, watched movies together...but dating? How weird would that be? Besides, Rachel and he were just friends.
Still, it was kinda weird seeing Rachel so big compared to him the other day by the pool. Her dark, floral bathing suit accentuated her features: her skinny torso, wavy brown hair, and long legs.
Though Chris still couldn’t believe that she’d actually sat on him the other day. She may have been much skinnier than Shannon, but it still wasn’t at all pleasant. At least compared to Shannon’s ass, Rachel’s didn’t stink hardly at all. Heck, even Noreen’s smelled better than Shannon’s, and she’d been exercising all morning.
Chris’s mind wandered as he drifted off to sleep, wondering how the next day was going to go.

After Shannon had flipped off he light, she removed her clothes slid beneath the covers. She was so flustered after having admitted her secret to Chris that she didn’t even bother to put her nightgown on: all she had on were her panties. She lay with her head on the pillow, staring at the wall on the opposite side of the room as Chris and sniffled. Chris was going to grow back soon, and thanks to her clumsiness, she’d completely lost any points she’d scored with him the previous day. Not to mention his trying to use Noreen as an escape meant that he didn’t really want to be around her. Now, she wouldn’t have a lot of time to turn him back; she may have to do something drastic. In the meantime, knowing she couldn’t change much at the moment, she’d have to settle for a good night’s sleep, hopefully.