- Text Size +
Shannon inhaled deeply and opened her eyes; she fixated on the nightstand clock: 8:15AM. That’s more like it, she thought, exhaling slowly with satisfaction. She was so glad she was able to get back to sleep after having to get up to pee earlier. She maneuvered herself over to the edge of the bed and slowly lowered her feet to the floor, pushing herself upright, still facing the bed. Now that she was well slept, Shannon was ready to greet the day.

The sudden jolting of the environment brought Chris back to consciousness. It took him a moment, but he soon remembered what had happened, along with where he was....and the danger he was in.
“Shannon?! SHANNON, HELP! I’M TRAPPED IN YOUR ASS! HELP! YAAAAAHHHH!”
Chris was suddenly flipped upside-down; he yelped in fear as he slid down until his head poked out of Shannon’s anus.
“SHANNON! SHANNON, I’M STUCK IN YOUR BUTTHOLE! HELP!”

Shannon, oblivious to he cries for help emanating from her ass, reached her arms up to the ceiling to stretch, arching her back and clenching her ass cheeks in the process.

“ACK!” Chris exclaimed as all of the muscles around him tightened, squeezing him relentlessly. Chris couldn’t move....couldn’t scream....couldn’t breathe. He was about to pop like a little pimple. Luckily, at the last second, Shannon finished her stretch and relaxed her buttocks.
Chris exhaled as the muscles retracted; he caught his breath quickly before calling for help again.
“UHN! SHANNON, STOP! GET ME OUT OF HERE BEFORE YOU SQUImmph-!”
Shannon took a step back and bent over to touch her toes; her ass actually clenched rather than relaxed because her feet were close together. Chris was smooshed once again until Shannon stood up straight.
“Shannon, please sto-ho-hop!” Chris whined, sobbing at the thought of imminent death!
He flailed instinctively, desperately trying to free himself and vie for her attention.

As Shannon finished her stretching, she felt an itch on her asshole; she reached behind with her hand, pressing her panties into her crack with her finger.

“NOOmph!” Chris shouted as he was smacked with a giant, fabric-covered mass. It shoved him right back up inside Shannon’s ass while he struggled and cursed the dubious giantess.

Shannon finished scratching, giving her finger a quick sniff to check her stench. She exhaled and took a few steps towards the door, heading to the restroom to relieve and clean herself...
Shannon stopped in her tracks.
“I should really check on Chris first,” she sighed groggily, “just in case he has to go too.”
She stepped over to the desk and peered down, expecting to see Chris either sleeping on his tiny bed or standing somewhere nearby. It came as quite a shock when she realized he was nowhere to be seen.
“Chris?” she called, “Chris, where are you? Chris!”
Shannon quickly scanned the desk; the more she searched, the more frantic she became. Chris wasn’t anywhere on the desk! Maybe he’s fallen off? she thought, stepping back instinctively.
She quickly realized her mistake! Apprehensively, she inspected the underside of her feet, hoping to NOT see Chris’s tiny body (or a tiny blood stain for that matter) plastered to her sole; thankfully, he wasn’t!
“Chris, are you here?! Chris!”
Tiny muffled cries for help still emanated from Shannon’s anus, but they were so faint and muffled that Shannon couldn’t hear them.
“Oh no! Chris!” Shannon quickly surveyed the floor beneath her, dropping her hands and knees when the coast was clear, and scoured the floor for any sign of the shrunken boy.

While Shannon scanned the floor with her butt sticking up in the air, Chris was able to pull himself partway out of her asshole again, screaming for help.
“SHANNON! SHANNON, I’M IN HERE! I’M STUCK IN YOUR ASS! HELP!”

Shannon held very still and listed as carefully as she could: at first, she couldn’t hear anything. Then, as she concentrated harder, she could just barely make out some faint cries. It sounded like they came from somewhere behind her. She spun on her knees a complete 180 to see if Chris was somewhere near where her feet were, scanning the carpet once again, listening for his cries. It sounded like he was saying that he was “in” something, but she couldn’t understand him completely. Once again, it sounded like his voice was coming from behind her. She lifted he torso and scanned the floor directly beneath her and her crotch....still nothing. Frustrated, Shannon sat up on her knees, resting her ass on her thighs. Where could he be?

Chris was turned upside down once again, when Shannon’s ass landed on her thighs, the jostle was enough to dislodge him from her anus.
“AAH!” Chris screamed as he plunged downward, landing in the safety net of Shannon’s panties. He lay prone for a moment, Shannon’s huge ass hovering ominously above him.
“CHRIS!” Shannon’s voice boomed, “CHRIS, WHERE ARE YOU?”
“Uhn, Shannon,” he strained to speak, “Shannon, I’m in your underwear!”
Chris was so weak, so drained from the ordeal that he almost wanted to pass out again. He was covered in sweat and feces, feeling like a little turd that Shannon had unwittingly expelled during one of her gas attacks. He didn’t want to go on, didn’t want to live like this, as a tiny person; he wanted it all to end. Chris ceased his struggles and shouts for help and closed his eyes, submitting to his fate, waiting for the looming ass above him to either squish or smother him....
Chris snapped awake! A strange feeling was surging through him, as if he was being stretched lengthwise from end to end. He looked up; the huge ass above him was coming closer...

“Chris, please say something!” Shannon begged, anxious that she couldn’t hear any faint cries for help anymore. She had to think: “in” something—in what.
“Of course!” Shannon exclaimed, snapping her fingers. “My toes! He must be in between my toes! That’s why his voice sounds like it’s behind me.” She plopped her ass onto the floor and swung her legs around her. With no time to lose, she placed her left foot in her lap and scanned her toes.
“Chris?” She called, carefully manipulating each toe so as not to squish the tiny boy anymore. Why hadn’t she seen him when she checked her feet moments before? Why was he on the floor for her to step on him anyway, and when did he get stuck?
At that moment, Shannon felt something substantial against the cheeks of her ass, like a small lump. Was there something in her panties?
“CHRIS!” She gasped, quickly getting up onto her knees and pulling her panties down, eyes peeled to the crotch area. At first, she thought what she saw was a small piece of shit, too large to be Chris. Then, she saw the tiny turd moving. It WAS Chris! But....he was BIGGER: almost an inch long!
“Chris?! Oh my gosh, hang on sweetie!” Shannon stood straight up as carefully as she could and lowered her panties to the floor, stepping out one leg at a time. Slowly, she lifted the patties back into the air, holding them out in front of her while keeping them as level and as steady as possible as she made her way down the hall to the bathroom.
All the while, Chris remained stationary, too battered and bruised to move. He was too exhausted to fight and lacked the energy to care; he figured it best to just let Shannon take care of him. Besides, he could rest a little easier now that he’d been discovered.
The next thing Chris knew was a feeling of warmth....and wetness. A torrent of water washed over him, and giant fingers slowly caressed and massaged his body. The scent of lavender invaded his nostrils, and the dirt and grime felt melted away. He thought it best to go limp, as if playing dead, letting Shannon do the majority of the work bringing him back to life, hoping to invoke pity and sympathy from the giantess.
Shannon finished gently washing the boy and rolled him into a small washcloth to dry him off, massaging and rolling his tiny body back-and-forth in her towered palms. Finally, when she thought he was dry, she spoke to him:
“Chris, honey. Speak to me, please.”
Chris kept his eyes closed and gave no reply.
“Chris!” Shannon said teary-eyed, gently tilting the cloth back and forth, “Sweetie, say something!”
Chris slowly opened his eyes, locking his gaze on the giant, worried face above him.
“Shannon,” he said weakly, still pretending to be hurt worse than he actually was.
“Yes! Yes sweetie, I’m here.” She sobbed, “I’ve got you. You’re safe now.”
“Shannon, please....don’t squish me anymore.”
“No hunny, It’s OK. It’s over; you’re safe.”
“I’ll never be safe again,” Chris said breathlessly, “I’ll be shrunk forever.”
“Chris, you’re alright,” she insisted, “I promise. Look!”
Shannon turned her body away from the sink, angling the cloth so that Chris could view his reflection in the mirror situated above. Chris opened his eyes wide when he spotted himself in the damp rag. He had grown; he was BIGGER! Obviously still very small, but over twice the size he had been.
“Shannon!” he gasped, sitting up, as if a surge of energy had sprung him back to life. “I....I’m bigger! I’m growing! The potion’s wearing off! I’m actually growing back!”
“See?” Shannon squealed. “I told you it was only temporary!”
Chris had done it: he’d survived! After all of the torment, all of the situations he’d been in, he was going to make it. He’d be back to his normal height in no time!
“Shannon, quick! Set me down!” Chris said, squirming anxiously.
Shannon obliged, setting him down on the counter, while she took a seat on the closed toilet lid adjacent. Chris ogled himself from head to toe in the bathroom mirror, as best he could, while Shannon watched on with delight.
“My, you sure made a speedy recovery,” Shannon keenly observed.
Chris, however, didn’t care that he’d been found out. He was too preoccupied, overjoyed at the thought of being big again.
“Well, since you appear to be feeling better,” Shannon continued, “would you mind telling me exactly how you ended up in my panties again?”
“Well,” Chris began, doing his best to cool his excitement, “I-I guess I went walking in my sleep and fell off the desk, ‘cause when I woke up, I was in the carpet.”
“You poor dear!” Shannon exclaimed, “You’re lucky you weren’t killed!”
“Tell me about it!” Chris commented, “Anyway, I obviously couldn’t climb back up, so I tried calling you from the floor, hoping you’d wake up.”
“I don’t remember hearing you. I must’ve been fast asleep.”
“Well, the thing is, I thought you DID hear me, because you sat up in bed.”
“I did?!” Shannon uttered, confused, “Wait, what time was this?”
“How should I know?” Chris shrugged, “I was too tiny to see the alarm clock. Anyway, you sat up and scooted to the edge of the bed. I thought you heard me, but....you didn’t. I tried to back away, but you stepped right on top of me!”
Shannon gasped, “That must’ve been when I got up to go to the bathroom. Oh hunny, I’m so sorry! I had no idea you were down there; but....why didn’t you just stay put until I woke up? I would’ve found you.”
“I couldn’t risk waiting until morning. What if a bug or a mouse had found me first?”
“OK, but I still don’t understand how you got from the floor up into my panties.”
“Well, after you carelessly stepped on me,” Chris continued despite a look of disdain from Shannon at his choice of words, “I got stuck to your foot! I was there the whole time you went to the bathroom, and you didn’t even know it!”
“Chris, for Pete’s sake, cut me some slack!” Shannon said aghast, “I was half asleep!”
“Yeah, well, I wasn’t able to pry myself off until you went back to bed; by that time, you were completely is passed out. So, I climbed up you to get your attention but you—“
“Wait! You climbed me?!” Shannon interrupted him, shocked by his actions, “Why didn’t you just walk on the bed?”
“I didn’t want to risk you rolling over in your sleep and squashing me.”
“So you thought CLIMBING ME was a better option?!”
“Uh, it’s not exactly like I had a lot of good options, Shannon! You know, being so small and all. I had to make a choice, OK?”
“Oh honestly, Chris!” Shannon said, facepalming.
“Anyway, I started climbing up your foot and nearly got scratched to death. Then, I climbed over your leg and got thrown up your back. Before I could make it to your head, you swatted me into your panties. I spent half the night trapped in your ass!”
Chris paused upon finishing his story, awaiting a response from Shannon, expecting her to give him a heartfelt apology. At first, Shannon was silent, biting her lip awkwardly....she made a heaving sound, as if holding back a cough or sneeze. Then, Shannon started giggling, smiling as she did. She couldn’t help it.
“Shannon!” Chris shouted, taken aback at her reaction, “It’s not funny! I was stuck in your asshole. I could’ve suffocated!”
“I’m sorry, sweetie,” Shannon said, still laughing, unable to suppress the humor she found in Chris’s ordeal trying to get her attention. “I can’t help it. You must’ve had quite a night! But....you have to admit: it’s your own fault.”
“MY FAULT?! It’s YOUR fault I’m tiny in the first place; you’re supposed to be careful!”
“Chris, first of all, like I said, I was half asleep. Secondly, YOU made some pretty bold choices: you could’ve stayed put on the floor near the desk, but you didn’t; you could’ve found a safe spot even when you were near the bed, but you didn’t; and even after all of that, you chose to CLIMB me instead of just walking around like any normal person would. I probably thought you were a bug!”
“First of all,” Chris snapped back, “any normal person probably wouldn’t be in this situation, Shannon; and second of all, this is all kind of new territory for me. I’m kind of having to wing it here!”
“Well,” Shannon said, her giggling subsided, “I guess the important thing is: you’re safe now.”
“Yeah, you keep saying that,” Chris said bitterly, “but I’ve yet to feel safe being so small around you, Shannon.”
Shannon sighed and rolled her eyes irritably at his repetitive complaint.
“Anyway,” she said, shifting the conversation, “I suppose today’s the last day you’ll be small, little guy. Anything special you’d like to do before you’re too big?”
“Well,” Chris thought, “actually, I hadn’t really given it much thought, but how about we don’t do anything too exciting. I don’t want to jinx it.”
“Well then, I guess we’ll just have to wing it,” she gleefully replied, mocking his earlier words.
As she spoke, Shannon grabbed her bottle of body lotion off the counter and squirted a sizable glob in her palm, rubbing her hands together to create a warm lather.
“Anyway, I may have a couple of ideas,” she said, winking and clicking at him through her teeth. “That is, if you’re up to it.”
“I’m a little afraid to ask exactly what you have in mind,” Chris said apprehensively.
“Relax sweetie,” Shannon reassured him, putting her left foot in her lap. “I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.”
“Oh, I’m sure one of us....will,” Chris said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. Although, as soon as they fell upon he giant Shannon again, his speech suddenly slowed as he finished his statement.
While Chris was talking, Shannon had begun slathering a generous amount of lotion all over her feet, while Chris looked on in amazement, becoming quite aroused. In that moment, he’d almost completely forgotten that a few hours before, he’d been smaller and stuck to the underside of her huge sole. His mind harkened back to several days before, watching Shannon cover herself with suntan lotion, leaving healthy globs between her toes, while he looked on, flabbergasted, too flummoxed for words.
Chris had put the incident earlier that morning in the back of his mind, curbing his anger and frustration at Shannon’s clumsiness. He didn’t know exactly what it was about Shannon that made him willing to forgive her time and time again, especially after shrinking him, but for some reason, Chris kept obliging. Maybe it was his hormones responding to how attractive she actually was; maybe it was because of all the times she’d teased him with her sensual nature. Either way, all of his anger and resentment had evaporated, leaving him euphoric from the sights and smells of the giantess before him as the lotion she applied slurped across the soft skin of her bare feet.
Shannon, unbelievably, hadn’t noticed Chris ogling her; she was too lost in thought about the fun she was about to have that day, giggling and biting her bottom lip as the mental pictures materialized and dissipated from conscious thought. She was going to ensure that today would be a day both of them would never forget.
Shannon caught Chris gawking at her out of the corner of her eye, his gaze locked downward on her freshly moisturized foot. She smirked at how mesmerized he seemed to be. Figuring she might as well humor him, she slowly rubbed lotion up and down her legs, caressing them sensually, then casually plopped her left foot back into her lap while she finished rubbing lotion on the rest of her body, making sure to give Chris a good view of her soft sole. Occasionally, she’d wiggle and scrunch her toes nonchalantly, acting like she didn’t realize Chris was staring, while he stood locked in a trance.
Oh yes; Shannon thought to herself, today’s going to be quite memorable.
“Well little guy,” she addressed him sweetly, grinning softly, her toes wiggling playfully, hinting at the tiny boy, “are you SURE you haven’t thought of anything you’d like to do today?”