- Text Size +
Chris wasn’t exactly sure how long it had been since he and Shannon had started their little escapade, he just knew that the queer feeling in his abdomen was growing. It felt so good! He wanted to reach down to satisfy it, though he didn’t want to in front of her; thankfully, Shannon was doing a pretty good job of doing that on her own. With each squeeze of her breasts, Chris could feel the pressure in his crotch building, and the feelings intensifying. They kept growing, welling up inside him....higher....and higher....and higher, until finally...
Chris could feel his tiny cock pulsating, squirting its contents upon Shannon’s chest. His muscles relaxed, he stopped wiggling, and he let out a sigh of relief. Shannon could feel the small boy suddenly stop squirming; she opened her breasts to see him sprawled out upon her chest, relaxed, with a look of intense happiness on his face.
“Hey,” she whispered, “did you go?”
“Uh huh,” Chris replied breathlessly, unable to form words.
“Good boy,” Shannon smiled, her fingers gently stroking his body, “You’re so cute.”
At that moment, she was able to analyze him more closely.
“Hm,” she commented, “did you get a little bigger while you were in there?”
Chris took a moment to observe himself and his surroundings: everything around him seemed smaller than before, though not much. He had definitely grown again!
“Hey, I think you’re right, Shannon. Wow! I didn’t even notice. I-I didn’t even feel anything this time.”
“Well, I think you may have been a little distracted,” she giggled.
“Yeah,” Chris giggled back nervously, almost too embarrassed to even have replied at all. He started to stand up, but Shannon pressed him back down.
“No,” she said softly, “don’t get up! Just lay down.”
“But Shannon-“
“Shh,” she hushed him, petting him lightly, “just relax. Stay here for a while. I’ve got you.”
Chris reluctantly submitted, laying his head back down upon Shannon’s chest. He closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh, decompressing from all of the excitement over the past few days. The feeling of her soft skin against his, the aroma of lavender, and Shannon’s plump fingers gently stroking and massaging his entire body created a relaxing environment, a welcome reprieve from being unwillingly trapped under her feet, stuck between her toes, and shoved up her ass not so long ago. Shannon was right: he WAS enjoying being his current size. He was small enough to be cuddled and caressed, yet big enough to remain noticed. If only he’d been this size all along, maybe things wouldn’t have been so bad with Shannon the past few days; although, if he’d never have been 1/4 inch tall, he probably wouldn’t have gotten lost, and Shannon might never have started being nicer to him.
While Chris lay on her chest, recovering from his playtime, Shannon ogled him lovingly, massaging him tenderly with her fingers. As she caressed him, she made soft moaning sounds, cooing at him, conveying her joy and contentment of having Chris in her tender bosom. She so loved having him at this size, not that it hadn’t been fun teasing and tormenting him when he was far smaller, but at least there was no fear of him getting lost again; she didn’t know what she’d do if she accidentally squished her little boy toy.
If only Chris could have been his current height from the get go instead of nearly microscopic, she thought, they might’ve been able to have a lot more fun. Instead, she’d have to relegate herself to a few hours of pleasure. Not long at all! She still had lots of things she wanted to do with him as he grew, taking full advantage of each size change, though it was hard to foresee just what sizes he’d be. If only the shrinking potion could be optimized to keep him this size, not just for the rest of the week, but forever...
Shannon’s thoughts drifted away. Like petting a purring kitten, she was content caressing the small boy on her chest, the mere sight pleasing to her eye. The very thought of all the fun she could have with Chris being a few inches tall kept her panties quite moist. She wondered if she could rub herself without him noticing. Cooley, and without missing a beat, Shannon switched to stroking Chris with her left hand, then slowly reached down to her crotch once again to satisfy her craving. Her fingers made slurping sounds as they licked her womanhood, like little tongues suckling on precious nectar. Not wanting to rouse the boy on her chest, she was somehow able to restrain herself from moaning or breathing heavily, though she wouldn’t be able to hold off for long.
Chris’s eyes snapped open, roused by a slurping sound coming from behind him. Had he fallen asleep? How long had he been out for? From the movement of the ground up and down; the sight of a huge, fleshy breast next to him; and plump fingers still gently massaging him, Chris recalled that he was still lying on Shannon’s chest. He pushed himself up slightly and turned his gaze in the direction the sound was coming from.
Shannon’s right arm was stretched out with her hand buried her crotch, her fingers currently rubbing herself. The fingers that had been stroking him now forced his head to face forward, his gaze uncomfortably falling upon an embarrassed expression.
Chris seemed a scared, little mouse upon to Shannon’s chest, his head whipping around behind him, catching her masturbating. Like a deer in headlights, she was afraid of what he’d think. Reacting quickly, Shannon turned his head back towards her face to spare either of them any further embarrassment.
“Hey, little one,” she whispered nervously, “i-it’s OK. Don’t be scared! Y-you’re fine.”
“Wha-was I asleep?” Chris asked, trying to avoid the awkward conversation about what he’d just beheld.
“Not sure,” Shannon whispered, “but you looked so peaceful I didn’t wanna disturb you. It’s fine, though, go ahead and lay back down if you want.”
“Uh, maybe we should head back downstairs for a while,” Chris suggested, unsure exactly how she’d react.
“Not yet,” Shannon whispered, secretly pleading, “I wanna lay here a little longer, OK?”
“Uh, well, I guess it’s OK,” Chris stammered, about to lay back down...
Chris sat back up!
“It’s just that....well, I mean—“
Chris couldn’t combine the right words to convey his thoughts.
“I know what you’re gonna say,” Shannon said apologetically, “I-I made you feel uncomfortable. I’m so sorry, sweetie.”
“No, it’s not that... I mean, what I mean to say is...” Chris stuttered. He could tell Shannon was becoming more dejected with each word.
“Well, I guess it’s only fair,” he finally managed to spit out, “You know, since....you....helped me, uh, go.”
“I know,” she murmured, “I guess helping you satisfy yourself got me going, you know.”
“Did you, um, you know....go?”
“No,” she sighed, “not quite.”
For the next several moments, neither Chris nor Shannon said anything: he could only look into her eyes, feeling an overwhelming sense of guilt, while she continued petting him gently, and lightly sighing as she watched him.
“You know,” Chris finally spoke up, “if you wanted to....it’d be OK if you wanna, you know, finish up.”
“You know what? Since I helped you go, maybe you could help me too,” she proposed.
“W-What?!” Chris sat up suddenly, “H-How?!”
“Just relax, OK?” she calmed him. “I’m not trying to push you. Just do what comes naturally, and I’ll guide you the rest of the way.”
“Shannon, this isn’t exactly what I had in mind,” Chris said anxiously.
“Please, sweetie? It would mean so much. We’ll take it slow, I promise.”
Chris was contrite. He really didn’t want to go any further with Shannon, but he felt compelled to please her out of guilt. Despite his better judgment, he did owe her. Blast his sense of compassion!
“Oh OK, fine,” Chris relented. “Just....take it easy, would you? And let’s not overdo it, OK?”
“Oh, thank you, sweetie,” she giggled with delight, “and don’t worry: we’ll start slow. First, I have to get rid of these things.”
Shannon carefully reached down to remove her panties, lifting her butt and arching her back in the process. Chris was caught off guard by her sudden motions. He fell forward on her chest, bracing himself to keep from sliding forward; when Chris went forward, so did Shannon‘s giant breasts, though thankfully falling up and out instead of collapsing in on him. Shannon wiggled her ass and brought her legs in close to her chest to finish removing the panties; then, once they were off, she placed her ass and legs back down on the bed.
“Ahh, that’s better,” she sighed, dangling the patties off right forefinger for a moment, the crotch sopping wet with secretions, before gently flicking them onto the floor. “Now, where were we?”
Chris immediately regretted his decision, but he felt it was too late to say anything now, believing any objections would mean Shannon being forceful. He figured it would probably be best to remain in control, taking things at his own pace.
“Are you ready, kiddo?” Shannon asked, eager to get him moving.
“Uh, I think so,” Chris replied. Rightly, he stood up, took a deep breath, and began his trek back down Shannon‘s chest. He terrain was much more level now that Shannon was lying down, though crossing over her stomach was a little more difficult as all of her muscles had relaxed leaving only flesh and fat. Chris’s feet sunk into her skin with each step, making it difficult to keep his balance, let alone walk effectively. Of course, being 4 inches tall meant it really wasn’t a long journey.
In no time, Chris was stepping through Shannon’s pubic area, like wading through a field of tall grass; Shannon began moaning softly with pressure, the area he was walking across being quite sensitive. Chris stopped at the precipice of her crotch, surveying the landscape: immediately below him lay Shannon’s vagina, her lips were quivering with anticipation, still slimy from her secretions. The bed just below had soaked up what discharge had fallen onto it, creating a small wet spot right where he would probably have to stand.
Chris immediately rejected taking the most direct route to the bed—he could end up sliding right inside Shannon’s pussy. Boy, she’d really love that! he thought. He took a few steps to his left, opting instead to slide down her inner thigh.
“Ooh! That felt kinda good.” Shannon gasped, flinching upon Chris’s descent.
His feet landed on the bed, bouncing a couple of times as he steadied himself. He positioned himself in front of the giant pussy before him in a pool of sticky cum, nervous about what Shannon was going to ask him to do.
“Um, alright Shannon,” Chris stammered, “I’m here.”
“Good, now just reach out....and touch me.” Shannon said, pausing for emphasis.
“OK....h-here goes.”
Chris nervously raised his hands, placing them on either side of the quivering lips of Shannon’s vagina. She gasped upon his light, gentle touch, just noticeable enough for her to feel a surge of orgasmic energy.
“OK, good!” she panted, “Now, massage it, please!”
As Chris ran his hands up and down the sensitive membrane, Shannon gasped deeply in ecstasy, flexing and relaxing the muscles within to heighten her pleasure. The energy rushing through her was difficult to contain; she couldn’t resist squirming in her seat, though she did her best to keep it to a minimum. Of course, the task was becoming increasingly difficult, as the more Chris massaged, the more he curled her toes—literally!
For Chris, the experience wasn’t actually that bad: the odors wafting into his nose were quite pungent, yet familiar, reminding him of being trapped inside Noreen’s womanhood, though presently, there was a distinct scent of lavender and honey. He withdrew one of his hands to examine it more closely: it was covered with residual lotion and Shannon’s slick discharge, mixed in a translucent sludge.
“Oh WOW!” Shannon exclaimed, barely able to contain her excitement, “Oh my God, Chris, that feels good! Oh, don’t stop! Please, keep going!”
Chris obliged, rubbing harder, her huge vagina making loud slurping sounds the deeper inside his hands went. He was now up to his elbows in sticky cum, and the deeper into her he went, the more Shannon secreted, as if beckoning him to come inside.
Strangely, the more Chris rubbed, the more he enjoyed it, his apprehensions melting away with each stroke. He developed an odd sense of pride thinking that probably no other person in the world had ever had view of a pussy that he currently did. Now, Chris began sporting a huge boner, breathing just as heavily as Shannon, though probably more from the physical labor.
Then, as Chris rubbed his hands across the top of her pussy, he caressed a large lump.
Shannon gasped intensely! He’d hit the spot!
“Oh God! Right there, Chris! Right there!”
Chris grabbed the lump once again and tugged intently.
“Yes, Chris, yes!” Shannon exclaimed, “That’s it! Keep going! Keep going! Don’t stop!”
Chris felt energized: this bulge at the top of her vagina was apparently an extremely sensitive spot. This was going to be a snap! Like plucking a ripe piece of fruit from the tree, he grabbed it with both hands, kneading it playfully in between.
Shannon’s squirming became more intense, her moaning became louder, her breathing hastened, and her pulse raced.
“That’s it, Chris! That’s it,” she moaned. “Now, work your hands around, not just the top.”
Chris slid his hands downwards on either side of the huge orifice, as of spreading it open wide.
Then, without warning, Shannon thrust her hips forward!
The huge cavern lurched forward, shoving Chris face first into it’s gaping maw. He yelped with surprise as Shannon‘s pussy nearly swallowed him whole, scooping him up like a spoon.
Shannon felt a wave of intense energy: she moaned louder, placing a nearby pillow over her mouth to refrain from screaming. Unbeknownst to her, however, Chris was currently stuck halfway inside her vagina: his head, arms, and torso were completely engulfed, leaving only his legs outside, kicking frantically about. He tried to find a handhold to push himself back out, but the slippery cavern wasn’t giving him any leverage; he tried shouting for help, but her pussy muffled his cries. To make matters worse, the vibrations from him screaming for help, along with everything he touched, seemed only to heighten Shannon’s pleasure. She was moaning loudly, calling his name, and telling him to keep going, while Chris was being suffocated below!
“SHANNON, HELP! GET ME OUT OF HERE!” he screamed continuously, praying that she’d hear him.
“Yes, baby! That’s it! Get in there!” Shannon cried. She reached her fingers down, and, feeling his tiny body sticking partway into her vagina, grabbed his flailing legs and shoved Chris further inside her. All his squirming and wiggling made him the perfect little sex toy, but way better than any vibrator she’d ever used before. Plus, this was Chris, her little boy toy, someone she’d wanted for a long time. It was nearly too much to stand! Shannon had been waiting for this moment for so long, and now she finally had him right where she wanted him!
Chris was still screaming, begging Shannon for help, when he felt her fingers grab his legs. He relaxed, somewhat, expecting to pulled out; but instead of being extracted, his was shoved further inside her. The sudden thrust balled Chris into a somersault, flipping him onto his back. He dug his hands into the pulsating walls, turning himself on his tummy, and pushing his way back towards the entrance.
He burst forth through the threshold of Shannon’s vagina, gasping for air, about to call out to her. Then, just as quickly as he had emerged, two fingers collided with his head, shoving him right back inside her. He quickly fought his way back, emerging once again.
“Shannon!” he cried as Shannon pushed him back in again. “Shannon, stmff!”
Chris’s cries for help kept getting cut off as Shannon kept pushing him right back inside her pussy. She thought it was some kind of little game Chris was playing, truly believing that he was playing along. Regardless, it felt so good repeatedly pushing him inside herself that she wouldn’t have cared if he was willing or not.
Just as Chris thought he was done for, he felt his body pressing against the walls of Shannon’s vagina. He sensed he was getting bigger, quickly running out of wiggle room.
“SHANNON!” he shouted clearly, GET ME OUT OF HERE! I’M GROWING AGAIN!”
“Whoa! Hang on, kiddo!” Shannon uttered. She quickly gripped his torso and started to extract him from her pussy, right as Chris’s expanding legs stimulated her labia.
“Chris!” she exclaimed, gripping him tightly. “Oh crap! Chris, hang in a second!”
“No, Shannon! Let me go!” He demanded.
“Shh!” she hushed him. “Wait! Hang on, I’m almost there!”
“Shannon, STOP! OW! YOU’RE SQUEEZING TOO TIGHT!”
Shannon rapidly shoved Chris’s lower body in and out of her. She was almost there, despite his struggles and objections.
“SHANNON!”
“Wait! Wait! Hold on! Hold on! Almost...”
Shannon moaned loudly! Her entire lower body pulsated with orgasmic energy, seizing as she came, squeezing Chris’s legs enough to cut off circulation.
“OUCH!” he cried. “OW! SHANNON, LET ME GO!”
Finally, she relaxed, panting heavily.
“Oh! Oh my God! That felt good!” she exclaimed with emphasis.
“Great,” Chris said sarcastically, “now can you please let me go?!”
Shannon brought Chris up to her face. He was noticeably bigger, probably about 6 inches tall now.
“Shannon,” Chris whined, “what’s wrong with you?! You could’ve killed me!”
“I’m sorry, sweetie, but what you were doing felt so good!”
“Didn’t you hear me call for help?! Didn’t you feel me struggling?!”
“I didn’t know you were in trouble, sweetie. Honest, I thought you were just playing along. When you leaped inside my pussy, I totally thought you wanted more.”
“I didn’t ‘leap’ inside you, Shannon! You slammed into to me and I fell inside! Look at me! I’m completely covered in goo!”
“Chris, I know, but you were amazing! It felt so good! It was awesome! You did such a good job! Come here, come here, I wanna give you a reward!”
Before Chris knew it, Shannon pulled him up to her face and started aggressively planting kisses all over his naked body.
“Shannon,” Chris protested. “Shannon, stop!”
“I, *MWAH*, can’t, *MWAH*, help it, *MWAH MWAH*, sweetie, *MWAH MWAH MWAH*!”
Shannon could barely formulate words, not wanting to stop kissing Chris long enough to speak. She hadn’t been able to kiss him at all while they were making love, so she had a lot of make up work to do.
“Shannon!” Chris yelled, trying to hold back her kissing, “Shannon, CUT IT OUT!”
“Uhn, Uhn,” Shannon moaned, barely wavering from kissing him, “I HAVE to do this, Chris *MWAH*! I just have to! *MWAH MWAH MWAH*! Oh sweetie, *MWAH*, anything you want *MWAH* for the rest *MWAH* of the day *MWAH MWAH* you can have it! *MWAH MWAH MWAH* I mean it, any-*MWAH*-thing!”
“Fine, I want you to stop kissing me!” Chris demanded.
Shannon giggled, biting her lip. She had no intention of stopping. For a solid 10 minutes, Shannon kept passionately kissing Chris, playfully biting and licking him with her huge tongue, despite his resistance. All of her pent up emotions came flooding forth. She had wanted this for so long, and though it wasn’t initially what she’d imagined, it was far better than anything she could have dreamed of. Even better than...
Shannon shook off the negative thoughts, trying to forget the past. This time, it was Chris: someone she’d wanted to be with. So what if he didn’t exactly want her back! So what if he hadn’t wanted to go all the way, she’d still been able to bring out his affection for her, and made him cum for her, and basically guaranteed that if he ever wanted to experiment, she’d be the one he’d turn to. The very thought of what was going to come nearly made her cum again. In Shannon’s mind, one thing was for sure: she could bring out Chris’s affection for her, and perhaps in time, he could love her as much as she did. This whole shrinking business had really worked out well!
So what if Chris WAS half her age, it’s not like they were going to get married or anything. She was just having fun. Still, it would be nice if she could find someone like Chris closer to her age, or at least over 17; someone who’d like to be teased, someone she could have fun with, and someone who wouldn’t be emotionally or physically abusive. Alas, it seemed she was cursed to only attract jerks. Why couldn’t Chris be legal?
As for Chris, it was no use struggling: Shannon wasn’t going to let him go, nor cease kissing him, not matter how much her objected. He knew he’d made a mistake agreeing to this whole experimenting thing; now, Shannon was never going to forget it. She’d probably always remind him of this time together being shrunk, and would always expect something from him when she came to babysit him again in the future.
He silently cursed his hormones for taking things too far. Too bad he couldn’t take it back. He figured the best thing to do was just let Shannon have her fun, and for him to just go along with it and keep his mouth shut until he was completely grown again, then he could put this whole shrinking thing behind him.
Perhaps Chris should have said something, letting Shannon know that the whole experience hadn’t changed his feelings toward her in the slightest, and that there would never be anything between them: not now, not ever. Instead, he chose to remain silent.
It was a decision he would soon come to regret.