- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY

It had been 30 minutes since Shannon had trapped Chris between her toes. Chris, however, was unsure exactly how long it had been, but it may as well have been hours; every second was torture.
In that half hour, Shannon had retired back to the living room and was reclining on the couch. She’d taken each step from the kitchen slowly and carefully, as she didn’t want to squish her little boy toy. After taking a seat, she checked her toes to ensure Chris was still safe and snug, then crossed her right leg over her left, relegating her foot and its tiny prisoner to dangling in the air, occasionally swaying it back and forth, and giggling with sadistic glee.
Suddenly Shannon’s phone began to ring. She hastily checked her phone screen: it was Sheila Martin, Chris’s Mom.
“Hello?” Shannon spoke.
“Hey, Shannon,” Mrs. Martin said, “how is everything?”
“Well, everything’s going okay,” Shannon replied, “but Chris hasn’t been feeling well.”
“Oh no, is it the flu?”
“No, he’s just come down with a....little something,” Shannon said, gazing upwards and biting her lip mischievously.
“Well, I hope it’s nothing serious.”
“Oh, don’t worry,” Shannon reassured her. “He’ll be fine. He’s just gotta stop resisting and let it run its course.”
“Well, is he close by? Can I talk to him?”
“You know, he’s just a little indisposed at the moment,” Shannon grinned, lifting her foot to eye level and swaying it back-and-forth playfully. “But, I’m sure he’ll be back to his normal self in no time.”
As Shannon spoke, she leaned forward, suspending her foot just above the floor. She flexed her toes, waiting to see if Chris would fall out, but he was now well adhered to the side of her toe. Shannon began tapping her right foot with her left, trying to dislodge the tiny boy, but had no luck.
Poor Chris was getting nauseous from all the jostling, each impact only adding to his torture.
“Anyway, I think we just just let him rest. You know, give him a bit of a....respite,” Shannon grunted, having reached down and gently knocked Chris loose with her finger, sending him tumbling onto the floor below her foot.
“That’s probably a good idea,” Sheila said, “I’ll just try back later. We just finally had some down time and I thought I’d check in.”
“Not a problem,” Shannon said, “And I do hope you’re enjoying your cruise?”
“Oh yes, it’s really nice. Ron and I are having a great time!”
“Well, I’m really glad you guys did this. Chris and I have really bonded over the past several days, and we’ve spent some real quality time together.”
“Well good,” Sheila replied. “I was just hoping he wouldn’t be resentful and misbehave for you all week, what with the last minute change and everything.”
“Oh, he may have been a little troublesome at first, but I’ve got things well in hand now.”
As she spoke, Shannon’s gaze was locked directly onto Chris’s tiny body; he was cowering in fear in the shadow of her giant foot, hovering precariously overhead.
“Well, I hope, at the very least, he hasn’t been too much of a handful. You know, being sick and all,” Sheila said.
“Oh, you know he gets,” Shannon explained, “a little rowdy now and then, but for the most part, he’s behaved.”
Shannon watched the tiny figure below scrambling to get out from under her foot, but it was far too big, and Chris far too small, for him to make any real escape attempt.
“Although,” Shannon smirked, “there have been a couple of times I’ve had to put my....foot down.” With that, Shannon lowered her toes to the floor, smothering the tiny boy beneath them once again.
“Well anyway, we’ll call back in a day or two,” Sheila said. “Hopefully, Chris’ll feel better by then.”
“Sounds like a plan,” Shannon smiled. “I’ll talk to you guys later.”
“OK, Shannon. Bye.”
“Bye.”

——————————————————————————————————————————

Chris lay curled up on a tiny piece of foam beneath a small scrap of tissue; although to him, both were quite enormous. The transparent walls of the smooth, glass cylinder that encased him rose high overhead, making any kind of escape attempt futile. Shannon had decided not to take any chances with Chris getting away that night, opting instead to place him safely inside a short drinking glass from the kitchen. She did, however, take an opportunity to tease him after depositing him inside the cup for the night: placing it on the floor, waving her butt ominously overhead, and threatening to let out a huge fart right inside the glass; and although she couldn’t actually hear him, she knew Chris was screaming for mercy.
Therein lay another problem: Chris was so small now that Shannon couldn’t hear him, even when she concentrated. His tiny voice was completely inaudible to her giant ears, which meant the only way for her to know where Chris was at any given moment was to physically see him, which also was difficult.
Although Chris may have thought differently, Shannon had actually been taking it somewhat easy on him. All afternoon she kept playing a gentle game of cat and mouse with him: carefully grabbing his tiny body between her toes, then flexing them so he fell to the floor or onto the couch, repeating the process numerous times. Honestly, Shannon would’ve done a lot more, but she was having trouble figuring out exactly what she could do with him now that he was much smaller than before. She probably wouldn’t be able to feel him if she stuck Chris in the front of her panties, and he’d probably get blown away by even the smallest fart if placed in back, though Shannon did chuckle at the thought of “hurricane flatulence”. And, since she’d decided against wearing a bra that day, between her toes was the only place she’d figured she could play with him. Shannon would just have to wait until Friday for the potion to start wearing off again, which only left her maybe a day and a half to have her real fun again.
While, Shannon lay comfortably in bed, fast asleep, Chris lay wide-awake in his glass prison, sobbing. His body hurt all over, and his pride was no better off. Only 12 hours before, he was almost back to normal, thinking that the whole shrinking situation was going to be over...
“Now look at me!” Chris lamented, “I’m even smaller than I was before, and I’ll be stuck like this for another THREE WHOLE DAYS. Why couldn’t I have just let Shannon have her fun? If I would’ve kept my big mouth shut and hadn’t lost my temper, none of this would be happening. I’d be back to normal right now. How could I be so stupid?! I barely survived this whole freaking thing the first time, and now I have to do it all over again?! I’ll never make it! Shannon’ll squish me for sure!”
Chris wanted to sleep. He felt so tired, yet his mind was racing with thoughts of exactly how Shannon would end up squashing him: would she grind him to a bloody pulp between her toes, or make one wrong step? Would he get suffocated by a giant fart, or smothered underneath her squishy ass? She might even squish him between her breasts, or trap him under her boob?
“Maybe Shannon should just step on me and get it all over with,” he said with frustration. “End my miserable existence!”
Chris was filled with regret. Why couldn’t Noreen have found him? Why did she have to pass out when she first saw him? She could’ve kept him safe until it wore off. He’d come so close to being rescued—twice—and both times fate intervened.
Maybe I should’ve just let Noreen step on me, Chris pondered. I survived it the first time—though it wasn’t exactly pleasant—who’s to say I wouldn’t have survived it again? Silly me for thinking I should actually AVOID getting stepped on! Even if I didn’t survive, anything’s better than being tortured by Shannon for three more days.
“Please,” Chris prayed, sobbing, “send someone to rescue me.”
Eventually the exhaustion overtook him, and Chris drifted off to sleep.

Chris was running as fast as he could, weaving his way through a dense forest of tall, light-gray fibers. He didn’t really know in what direction he was running, he just knew he had to get away.
“HA HA HA,” a huge booming voice cackled from above. “THAT’S RIGHT, LITTLE BOY! RUN! YOU’LL NEVER GET AWAY FROM ME!”
Shannon’s giant figure stood near the other end of the room, watching Chris’s tiny form in the carpet below.
Chris tried pushing himself faster, desperately thrusting the fibers behind him to move himself along, all the while wondering if there was someplace that he could hide.
“FACE IT, KIDDO!” Shannon taunted him, “YOU’RE TOO SMALL TO GET AWAY!”
Chris was panting heavily, his pace wavering, unsure how much longer he could keep going. Though his adrenaline was surging, he still knew he couldn’t run forever.
“AW, POOR BABY,” Shannon cooed playfully. “YOU GETTING TIRED? THAT’S OK, I’LL TAKE CARE OF YOU.”
Chris couldn’t go any further. He had to stop and catch his breath.
“MY MY, WOULD YOU JUST LOOK AT THIS CARPET?! IT’S FILLED WITH DIRT, AND DUST, AND TINY LITTLE BOYS.” Shannon giggled. “LOOK LIKE I’M GONNA HAVE TO CLEAN IT.”
A huge noise forced Chris to cover his ears; he looked back to see Shannon rolling a huge structure in front of her. His face filled with terror as he gazed at the giant machine before him: a vacuum cleaner, towering hundreds of feet tall, wielded by a giantess wearing a sadistic grin.
Chris put up his hands defensively, pleading for her not to turn it on, but Shannon only laughed maniacally as she lifted her huge bare foot to the pedal.
The gigantic monstrosity whirred to life with a tremendous cacophony of sound, nearly shattering Chris’s tiny drums. The ground shook violently, knocking him right off his feet. Chris could already feel the suction of the giant vacuum from across the room as Shannon began wheeling it towards him. He grabbed the nearest carpet fiber, holding on for dear life as the ominous vacuum came ever closer. A huge buzzing sound pierced Chris’s ears, but he refused let go.
Soon, however, Chris’s grip was slipping. He gritted his teeth for strength, but the suction was too strong. Inevitably, he was pulled away from the fiber, hurtling through the air, flailing his arms and legs in a futile attempt to arrest his movement.
It was no use, Chris was being sucked into oblivion.
The huge buzzing sound grew louder....and louder....and louder...

——————————————————————————————————————————

Chris was startled awake. There was a loud, deep, buzzing sound coming from outside the glass, the vibrations radiating throughout his body. He shot up, looking around for the source of the sound, but it was so dark, he could barely see.
A tap on one side of the glass made Chris jump. He head snapped towards the noise; when his eyes finally adjusted, he found the source...
A fly.
A common house fly, but to Chris is was twice his size.
Instinctively, Chris jerked backwards, screaming as he fell onto his back. The fly started climbing the outside of the glass, its sticky feet tapping ominously with each step. Chris started shouting for Shannon, hoping his cries would either rouse her, or scare away the huge insect, but his voice was so small and meek that neither happened.
“Go away!” Chris yelled, trying to repel it. “Please! Go away!”
The fly’s wings buzzed loudly; Chris covered his ears in terror, gritting his teeth. It began maneuvering upwards, landing on the lip of the glass. Chris kicked out his legs, propelling his body backwards and away from the insect looming above him.
“AAAAAH!” Chris screeched as the fly dive-bombed towards him. He hurled himself backwards, nearly tumbling off the piece of foam as the insect landed right where Chris had been sleeping; now, the fly sat in place, grooming its legs.
Chris’s eyes were deadlocked with the red, compound eyes of the ferocious creature before him; he was paralyzed with fear, watching fearfully as the fly tasted the very spot where he’d sat only moments before, most likely determining if the strange being before him was appetizing. Chris sat perfectly still, too frightened to move; certain that any action on his part would provoke a reaction. The tiny boy and the giant bug we’re locked in a death gaze, each intently watching the other, wondering which one of them would make the first move.
Chris’s mind flooded with thoughts of exactly how he’d be able to fend off the huge insect, but there were no weapons in the cup except the foam he slept on and the tissue he used a blanket...
The tissue!
Chris shifted his gaze to the tissue, still holding his head perfectly still. He quickly contemplated if he could use it to defend himself, his eyes darting back-and-forth from it to fly, and back to the tissue again.
Chris wondered if he’d be quick enough.
Without a second thought, Chris made his move! He leaped towards the tissue, grabbing it as he tumbled across the surface. The fly sailed upwards, buzzing and weaving wildly before descending towards Chris again. The tiny boy held the tissue in front of him like a shield, tossing a huge section over the fly as it landed. He insect buzzed angrily beneath the covers, struggling to fly upwards, but Chris had jumped onto its back, trying to hold on and keep them grounded. Like a cowboy riding a bucking bronco, Chris did his best to hold on, knowing that letting go could mean certain death.
The fly’s wings started tearing through the tissue, forcing Chris to cling tightly to its neck—if it even had a neck. The wings were soon free; in an instant, Chris and the fly were airborne.
The fly surged upwards out of the glass, Chris straddling its tissue-laden back with both legs, like riding a horse, and holding on for dear life.
“AAH! EASY BOY! STOP! HEEL! HELP!” Chris screamed as the fly zipped around the room, trying to free itself of the unwanted passenger. It soared over to the bed, tapping nearby surfaces as if to stop, but being urged to continue flying by Chris’s presence.
At one point, they did a flyby over Shannon’s face. Chris squeaked her name in terror as he passed overhead, but she only moaned slightly and turned her face away.
Eventually, The fly darted out of the room and soared down the hallway; though Chris was doing his best to hold on, he couldn’t help but be amazed at the insect’s sense of navigation as it managed to avoid running into anything in the dark.
It wasn’t long before the fly made took a sharp right over the bannister and zipped down the stairs. Out of desperation to disorient it and force a landing, Chris banged his fist into the top of its compound eyes. The fly banked a hard left, taking a steep dive into the dining room carpet.
The fly dove into the fibers and came to an abrupt stop. The sudden deceleration thrust Chris forward; his head slammed into the insect’s, knocking him unconscious.
Meanwhile, the fly was now completely entangled in the carpet fibers, unable to shake itself loose. It buzzed somewhat weakly, trying in desperation to free itself, but it only seemed to become more entangled.
Now, the fly and unconscious boy on its back lay helpless in the carpet of a dark dining room....and the sun was starting to rise...

——————————————————————————————————————————

Shannon slowly opened her eyes, blinking a few times to adjust them to the light.
“Mmph, ahh!” she moaned contently as she rolled onto her back, stretching her arms up over her head. “What a great night sleep!”
Shannon was more ready than ever to greet the day, having spent the night pondering over the fun things she could do with an even smaller Chris, and though she’d actually come up with some inventive ideas, she still anxiously awaited the point where he’d start growing again.
Shannon slowly sat up, allowing the covers to gently slip off her bare breasts. She took a moment to stretch and crack her back before sliding her plus-sized frame over to the side of the bed, allowing her short legs to dangle off the edge for a moment, before finally standing up.
“Oh Chris,” she giggled playfully, adjusting her panties, “Are you ready to have some fun today?”
Shannon casually strolled over to the desk, grinning and giggling to herself over how much fun she was going to have that morning. She carefully approached the glass and bent over it, fully expecting to see Chris exactly where she’d left him the night before.
Shannon’s grin quickly faded: Chris wasn’t there.
“Chris?” she called softly, looking more closely in case he’d shrunk even smaller during the night.
“Chris?!” Shannon called much more angrily as she scanned the desk.
There was no sign of him. Chris was gone.
Shannon’s nostrils began to flare. She couldn’t believe it: Chris had somehow escaped the glass!
“Chris,” she fumed, “where are you? You know I can’t hear you, so you’d better come out where I can see you!“
Shannon picked up the glass to see if he was anywhere inside, then looked behind the objects on the desk in case he was hiding.
“Chris, if you’re hiding from me, I swear when I find you, I’m gonna squish you! Now, come out right this second!”
It wasn’t long before Shannon gave up in frustration.
“That’s it, little man, I’ve had enough of this! I can’t even put you in a glass for the night and trust that you won’t run away! Well, if I that’s the way you want to play it, fine! You’re gonna spend the rest of the week taped inside my panties! Now, where are you?”

——————————————————————————————————————————

A distant booming from upstairs roused the unconscious Chris. He pushed his head up, shaking off his disorientation, unsure of exactly what had happened. His hands brushed against a hairy surface; Chris realized he was still on the fly. Apparently, he’d forced it into the dining room carpet, where it got tangled up in the fibers. Somehow, his arm had gotten wrapped in a strand of tissue still attached to the fly’s back, keeping him from being thrown off.
Chris rubbed his head; it was still sore from the rough landing, but at least he was alive—for now, anyway.
Several huge booms echoed above him. He realized Shannon must have been awake.
“Oh no,” Chris gasped, “if she finds me gone...”
Chris couldn’t even finish his sentence. He heard Shannon voice cursing angrily, and her feet stomping about loudly on the floor above him. Though he couldn’t make out exactly what she was saying, Chris was sure it wasn’t anything good.
“Great!” he cursed sarcastically. There was no way he could come up with a good excuse for being downstairs. If Shannon found him, she’d step on him for sure. Of course, that would probably happen even if she DIDN’T find him, so Chris was screwed either way.
He needed to get away and find a place to hide, but first he had to free himself from the back of the fly. Chris unfurled the tissue from his arm and quickly jumped down into the carpet. The plush fibers were over twice his size, making it hard to orient himself.
Chris took a close look at where the fly had landed. He could see where it was tangled up; at least he’d have time to get away....or so he thought.
No sooner had Chris started off, he could hear huge footsteps booming down the hallway upstairs: Shannon was coming. The ground was already shaking as her huge bare feet stomped down the stairs, forcing Chris to steady himself against one of the tall carpet fibers.
“I swear, that boy’s gonna spend the rest of the week in my panties when I find him!” Shannon huffed as she hit the bottom step and rounded the banister. Her footfalls were so huge now that Chris was completely knocked off his feet. He was scared to death at Shannon’s threat, but apparently, he wasn’t the only one. The fly started buzzing wildly, most likely frightened by the giant, stomping human that just went past.
The giant footsteps came to a complete stop.
“Wha—? Alright, I hear you buzzing,” Shannon’s said, “Now, where are you, you stupid fly?”
Chris’s heart sank; he gulped with fear. That stupid fly was going to give away his position; there was no way he’d be able to hide in time. He quickly climbed up on a nearby fiber to reach the fly’s head.
“Shh!” he whispered, desperately trying to calm the insect. “Hush boy! You’re gonna get us caught.”
But the fly continued to buzz frantically.
“Quiet, boy!” Chris demanded nervously, “You wanna get squished?!”
“I know you’re here, fly,” Shannon called out as she headed into the living room. “I’m gonna find you, and when I do, you’re toast!”
Chris was frantic: it was either him or the fly! Hurriedly, he shimmied down the fiber towards its tangled legs, and starting tugging at the strands attempting to free it. He hoped it would fly away and divert Shannon’s attention while he made a break for it. He’d managed to free one of the fly’s legs, but it started buzzing even more frantically.
Shannon made a complete 180, directing her gaze from the living room across the hall towards the dining room. Then, she slowly stepped in Chris’s direction.
Chris knew he didn’t have long; he immediately rushed to free the fly’s last leg.
“Ah, there you are!”
Shannon’s words sent shivers down Chris’s spine. It was too late; they’d been spotted. Shannon’s huge, bare feet were stomping towards them. He was in sheer terror, frantically contemplating his next move. Even if he freed the fly now, Shannon would no doubt find him.
Chris was out of options; it was time for something drastic! He quickly wrapped the strand of tissue still attached to the fly back around his arm snuggly, then reached down to untangle the last fibers from the fly’s leg.
“Ha, I’ve got you now!” Shannon called down, lifting her right foot over the tiny insect.
It was now or never. Chris gave the fiber one huge tug, pulling it free. The fly took off like a shot, right before Shannon‘s huge, bare foot slammed into the carpet. The impact sent a sonic boom in all directions, piercing Chris’s ears. It was a gutsy move, but at least it paid off: he was alive....for now.
“Whoa!” Chris cried, dangling by his arm off the side of the insect. The fly was taking him on the ride of his life, pulling him along like a fish on a hook as it buzzed and zoomed about wildly. The boy hanging off its side was making it difficult to fly straight.
The insect zipped upwards, sailing right past Shannon’s huge face. The giant woman swatted at it with her hand, but it was far too fast, zooming out of the room and banking down the hallway towards the kitchen.
“You can’t get away from me, fly!” Shannon called out, quickly giving chase.
Although Chris’s quick thinking had saved both the fly and himself from being stepped on, he hadn’t really thought things through beyond that point. He’d initially intended to use the fly as a distraction, but now he was at the complete mercy of its survival skills; if Shannon caught them, she wouldn’t hesitate to swat first and ask questions later. Chris’s only hope was that the fly would be able to get away.
The fly sailed into the kitchen, taking refuge high on a wall above one of the kitchen cabinets. Chris was thankful that his arm was well wrapped in the tissue; otherwise, he’d likely be falling to his death.
Shannon stomped into he room, her eyes darting around as she looked for the bothersome insect. Chris instinctively closed his eyes, as if it was actually going to help hide him. The giantess stormed over to the fridge, retrieving a flyswatter from on top of it. Chris realized if the fly took off again, Shannon would discover them.
“All right, boy,” Chris squeaked, “whatever you do, don’t take OFF!”
Right as Chris finished his sentence, the fly shot off the wall and zipped into the kitchen sink, landing down near the drain. The sudden landing sent Chris bouncing off the metal surface, dragging him beneath its thorax.
Shannon stepped over to the sink with the swatter in hand and wound up her arm.
“SHANNON, WAIT! DON’T!” Chris tried shouting; unfortunately, the fly’s body obscured her view of the tiny area below it, and he was unable to be seen.
“FLY, BOY! FLY!” he screamed, tugging hard at the tissue.
The fly took off again, just narrowly avoiding the flyswatter. It flew around Shannon‘s head and darted into the hallway, landing on the hardwood floor.
“NO, BOY! DON’T LAND HERE!” Chris shouted as he tugged the tissue again. The fly obeyed and headed back to the kitchen, this time buzzing around the room a few times.
Chris wasn’t sure how much more he could take. He was getting nauseous and suffering a severe case of whiplash.
Eventually, the fly landed on the kitchen table near a small grain of sugar. A moment later, Shannon’s huge form slowly approached the table.
“NO, BOY! KEEP FLYING!” Chris begged, pulling the tissue hard; this time, however, the fly wouldn’t budge. “PLEASE, FLY! PLEASE!”
It was no use: the fly was too content with his sweet meal to notice or care. Chris frantically tried to free his arm, but it was too late. Shannon slowly lifted her arm and prepared to bring down the killing blow.
“SHANNON, NOOOOO!” Chris screamed.
SMACK!
The sweet taste of its sugary meal was the last fragment of consciousness the fly knew. The flyswatter slammed into its back, crushing its thorax.
“Gotcha!” Shannon cried with triumph. “Ew, now to get rid of you.”
She quickly looked around for the trash can, but realized it was clear on the other side of the room; the back door, however, was much closer. Shannon stepped over to the threshold, keeping the swatter at arm’s length, and opened the door. She bent down and smacked the side of the flyswatter on the top step; the fly’s dead carcass tumbled onto the concrete.
“Ick!” Shannon said, placing the swatter upright on the step. With one quick flick of her wrist, Shannon slid the flyswatter across the pavement, hurling the squashed remains of the fly out into the grass. Then, satisfied with her work, Shannon quickly pulled herself back inside and closed the door, ready to resume her search for her shrunken boy toy.