- Text Size +
*SPLASH*
Chris plunged into an ocean of warm water, his limp body flailing beneath the waves. He felt a pressure on his lungs; Chris opened his eyes....he was alive! He frantically paddled his way to back the surface, forcing himself not to breathe. Just before his lungs burst, Chris broke the surface, gasping a huge breath of fresh air.
Chris began treading water as best he could as he looked upwards to survey his situation: Despite what had surely been a 500 foot drop, he had somehow survived the fall. Rachel’s giant form was still sitting on the edge of the tub, thoroughly washing and scrubbing her foot. Bits of soap, dirt, grease splashed into the water all around him as he floated directly below.
“RACHEL!” Chris gurgled, waving up to her. “RACHEL, HELP!”
Then, without warning, a strong current dragged Chris under. He quickly surmised he was caught in a current, and being pulled towards the drain. The water gushing from the giant faucet, however, was blasting the surface, dispersing outwards in huge microbursts simultaneously. The result created a massive undertow that was pulling the tiny boy underwater.
Chris desperately thrashed his arms, struggling to stay near the surface. He tried calling to his giant friend above, but he kept going underwater, gurgling his cries for help. Streams of bubbles clouded his line of sight as he approached the downpour from the faucet. Chris thrashed about, trying to keep away from the enormous waterfall impacting the surface, but the swirling current was washing him ever closer to the drain.
Suddenly, he felt a huge tug on his leg; Chris knew immediately that he was being sucked in.
This is it, he thought, this is how I die: washed down the drain like a tiny speck of dirt.

At that very moment, Rachel had finished scrubbing her right foot and moved it back under the faucet to rinse it off.

Just as Chris had relegated himself to his fate, a huge splash of water from above sent him hurtling in the opposite direction. He burst to the surface, trying to swim along the giant wave of soapy water that had just washed him safely away from the drain. Chris splashed down hard, but it didn’t deter him from paddling back to the surface. He quickly looked back to see what happened:
Rachel‘s giant foot was underneath the faucet, displacing a huge amount of water. She had unwittingly saved his life, and not a moment too soon. Chris heaved a sigh of relief, but he knew he wasn’t out of the woods just yet. He looked on as Rachel removed her huge, much cleaner from beneath the faucet, and began inspecting it to see if she’d missed any spots.
“RACH!” Chris shouted up, waving his arms again. “RACHEL, DOWN HERE! PLEASE, LOOK DOWN HERE!”
No sooner had he started shouting, however, Rachel’s foot left her lap and headed downwards. Chris reeled in horror at the sight of her huge soul casting its ominous shadow over his position in the tub.
“RACHEL, NOOOOOOO!” Chris screamed desperately.
The huge foot splashed down right beside the tiny boy, tossing a huge tidal wave that swept him towards the opposite end of the tub. Chris nearly crashed into Rachel’s left foot which was still down in the tub, but at the last moment, it lifted out of the way, allowing the torrent to slide beneath it. By the time the wave had dissipated, he’d been washed clear to the back of the tub.
Chris washed up on a slight incline at the rear of the tub; it was normally used for reclining in a warm bath, but currently it served as a slanted shore that offered the tiny boy a way up out of the tub. Chris lay on his stomach, coughing and gasping for air, using one arm to prop himself up. While he knew that he needed to climb higher to ensure his safety, he wanted to take a moment to recover from the peril he’d just endured. He contemplated screaming for Rachel again, but he honestly didn’t see the point: he knew she couldn’t hear him, especially over the roaring faucet, and he was too small to be seen. His main focus at the time was getting as far away from the water as possible. It was his only hope.

“Finally,” Rachel commented, re-examining both her feet after rinsing them off, “Yuck! I can’t believe how dirty my feet were.”
Rachel sighed, planted her feet firmly in the tub, and stood up, taking a moment to stretch her legs after having sat for so long. She pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it outside the tub, then slowly removed her panties and did the same. Finally, she reached down to grab the soap dish from the edge of the tub and placed it on another ledge just to the left of the shower head.
Whelp, she thought as she stood in the tub, now for the rest of me.

Chris had barely recovered from his prior ordeal when the ground shook, and huge waves tossed up behind him. He flipped onto his back and braced himself to see what was happening:
Chris’s tiny eyes fixated upon his giant friend, who was now standing near the other side of the tub. It was the first time since earlier outside that Chris actually saw Rachel’s entire form, having only been focused on her feet a few minutes ago. He had no idea that she’d removed her shorts earlier; now, he was seeing Rachel in nothing but a T-shirt and her underwear.
Chris felt embarrassed about seeing his friend without any pants on, and his embarrassment only got worse as he watched Rachel take her shirt off. He stared in utter awe at her humongous chest, where sat a pair of small, humble breasts. They weren’t nearly as big as Shannon’s were, but compared to his current size, they were plenty large enough.
Then, Rachel reached for the waistband of her underwear.
Here it comes, Chris thought self-consciously. He tried preparing himself for what he was about to see, but no amount of preparation could overcome his current shock and embarrassment.
Chris watched nervously as Rachel carefully slid off her panties, tossing them nonchalantly outside the tub; now, he was staring up at his gigantic friend in all her naked glory. He was so flush with embarrassment, he felt the water around him boil away.
Even though they’d been friends for years, Chris had never seen Rachel naked before now, yet here she was: a young giantess standing before him. Despite his predicament, he was still holding onto some semblance of shame as he tried averting his eyes, shuttering to contemplate what Rachel would think if she found him now.
A strange sensation washed over him: he felt embarrassed seeing his friend completely naked, but something about that feeling was different. Sure, Chris had seen Shannon completely naked before — of course, not by choice — but seeing Rachel like that wasn’t the same: Shannon was annoying, Rachel seemed innocent. Maybe it was because he’d heard her crying earlier, or maybe it was because she cared enough to check on him and displayed concern about his welfare, but at that moment, Chris felt more embarrassed for Rachel than for himself. He was feeling empathy for his friend. But why?
Sure, the two of them had been friends for a long time, but Chris had never thought of Rachel as anything more than that. Despite the fact Rachel was a girl, and a cute one at that, she was such a tomboy that he’d never questioned it. Yet now, Chris’s eyes fixated on the sight of the naked girl before him, but not in a perverted way: he looked at her with affection and endearment. After being so lovestruck for Sue Ann, and being sent on such an emotional roller coaster with Shannon, he’d never given a second thought about the girl next-door.
Chris immediately reevaluated the past few months in a new light: how Rachel would come over and play video games with him, go for bike rides, and tease him playfully. She always seemed to hang around him, and he felt comfortable being around her. All that time, he’d never questioned how he’d felt about her; now, Chris felt guilty about not noticing it before.
His eyes grew wide when Rachel’s giant form bent over, giving him an even better view of her bare ass. Chris scratched the back of his head and giggled nervously at the sight before him, now realizing the extreme boner he was sporting.
He was so preoccupied with Rachel’s nudity, he had no time to prepare for what was about to happen.

Rachel bent over to pull the lever and turn on the shower. The faucet slowed to a trickle as the water was redirected through the hose to the shower head. Rachel closed her eyes and awaited feeling the warm water upon her skin....
The water stung as it hit her chest: it was ice cold!
“ACK!” Rachel exclaimed as she jumped backwards to get out of the freezing-cold spray, splashing water all the way to the back of the tub.
The tiny Chris reeled as her giant form suddenly leaped in his direction; he screamed in terror as a huge wave overtook him once again, washing him back down into the tub.
As Rachel stood by, waiting for the water to get warm up, her tiny friend went rolling on a rogue wave between her legs and back towards the drain again. Chris struggled and thrashed his arms about, trying to stay afloat as he passed beneath Rachel’s giant form.
As soon as he passed her feet, however, Chris entered the shower spray; the gigantic water jets, each spraying water as strong as a floodgate, forced him beneath the surface as bubbles churned all around.
Meanwhile, the shower had hit just the right temperature, and Rachel eagerly stepped forward into the warm, inviting spray. Her giant feet just barely missed stepping on the tiny Chris, though they did churn up giant waves all around as they moved, increasing Chris’s plight. To make matters worse, huge streams of water now rolled off Rachel’s naked body, splashing onto the tiny boy below her; Chris was now drowning beneath a huge waterfall, struggling for air.
“RACHELBLBL!” Chris gurgled as he broke the surface, struggling against the downpour, “RACHEL, HELBLBLBLP!”

Rachel sighed contently as the warm water rolled over her skin; the tension seemed to melt away beneath the comforting spray as she took several deep breaths to relax her soul. She opened her eyes and took a step forward to reach for her bottle of 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner, more than ready to begin scrubbing off the stench of that bad morning.

Chris had no sooner escaped the torrential downpour flowing off the giantess when Rachel‘s right foot suddenly took a step forward. He shrieked as her sole came down on top of him, pushing him all the way to the bottom of the tub, and trapping him underneath just behind the ball of her foot. The combination of water pressure and the force Rachel was putting on her foot was astronomical; Chris was amazed he was still intact.
Just as his resistance gave out, the giant foot eased off, and the pressure greatly diminished. Instead of lifting straight up, however, Rachel raised her foot from heel to toe, pulling it backwards in the process. Her action created a current that swept Chris up between her toes again; this time, however, he slipped right on through without getting stuck. As he surfaced, the current pulled Chris back, flopping him up onto the top of the Rachel‘s right foot.
Chris washed ashore, eagerly embracing the warm, wet skin beneath him, desperate to keep from falling back into the water again. He was so small, he could actually grab ahold of the tiny hairs, normally invisible to the naked eye, protruding from the top of an otherwise smooth foot. Thankfully, Rachel had stepped out of the direct spray of the shower, allowing Chris a slight, albeit wet reprieve from the steady torrent of water.
While Chris struggled to hold on below, Rachel dipped her hair into the shower spray to wet it, then squirted a sizable helping of shampoo into her palm before replacing the bottle. A quick lather between her hands and Rachel started vigorously working the shampoo into her scalp, digging in with her fingernails to dislodge any caked-on dirt stuck to her head. It took a little bit of work, but she was finally able to clean and condition her hair thoroughly.
Now all she had to do was rinse.

Chris was just starting to enjoy his slight reprieve, when Rachel’s foot began to shift. He tightened his grip to the skin beneath him, doing all he could just to keep from slipping off, while the giant foot soared through the air. The first impact as the foot splashed down again nearly sent Chris careening off the side, but he somehow managed to hold on as it raised up again.
Finally, the foot landed a second time; with one quick scoot, it’s shifting was complete. Chris was breathing heavily, still holding a firm grip of Rachel’s skin from the sudden movement. Despite not being out of the woods just yet, at least for the time being, he was alive and intact.

Rachel turned around, placing her back to the shower head. She scooted backwards into the stream, letting water spray directly onto her hair. Bubbles of shampoo began flowing off her head and down her softened strands of hair, leaving only a fresh, clean feeling behind; in no time at all, Rachel’s scalp was rinsed and free of soap. She already felt so much better, taking a moment to comb her fingers through her hair, loosening any knots she happened to find.
This was turning out to be one of the most thorough showers she had ever taken, but Rachel wasn’t complaining. It’s not like she had anything to do afterwards anyway, and any excuse to delay the inevitable uncomfortable conversation with her mother was a good one.
Rachel twisted her torso and grabbed her body bar back out of the soap dish, wetting it down once again in preparation of washing the rest of her body. Ordinarily, a girl like Rachel would use a body wash and loofah sponge in the shower instead of soap, but the bar she used was no ordinary bar of soap: it was goat’s milk soap, with hints of mint and lavender. It cleaned well, but unlike regular soap, it actually moisturized and softened her skin, leaving a smooth, silky feeling behind. Rachel really liked it, especially how it softened and moisturized her feet. When you go barefoot a lot of the time, you tend to need something to keep your feet healthy.
Rachel worked the soap between her hands for a moment, then gently slid the bar up and down her left arm, thoroughly coating it with a smooth, foamy lather. Then, as she tried to pass the bar from one hand to the other, it slipped out. Rachel fumbled to grab it again, but it was far too slippery and already flipping end over end. It tumbled all the way down into the water below, landing with a loud BANG as it smacked the bottom of the tub.

A huge boulder of soap crashed into the water with a gigantic boom, sending shock waves rippling though the skin beneath Chris’s body, nearly shaking him apart. The impact kicked up a tidal wave of water that surged over the top of Rachel’s foot....washing away the tiny Chris in the process.
“HELBBBBLP!” Chris gurgled as the wave overtook him, tossing him into the side of the tub like a rag doll. The wave was so intense it actually carried him all the way to the opposite side of the tub, bouncing him off of the wall once again.
*SMACK*
Chris collided with the huge bar of soap, embedding himself into the softened surface of the well-moistened bar. He pushed against the surface to free his head, wiping away a heavy layer of soap from his face. He tried to dislodge the rest of his body, but his hands were sinking in too much, hindering his progress.
Then, an ominous shadow cast itself over the bar; Chris could only watch in horror as a set of huge, slender fingers came towards him.
“OH, RACHEL! NOO-HO-HOOOO!” he cried as Rachel’s giant hand wrapped around the soap, lifting it high into the air. Chris struggled to free himself, waving frantically to his giant friend as she cupped her other palm over the bar, shrouding him in darkness.
Rachel began working the bar between her hands to build up lather. Chris screamed for mercy as his whole body was shoved face-first back into the bar; before he knew it, he was being slathered all across Rachel’s torso. Huge chunks slid off the bar, coating the young girl’s breasts in a healthy layer of soap as she slid it seamlessly over her chest. Chris was lucky enough not to be ground to a pulp, though he was still taken for a terrifying ride, doing his best not to suffocate as he was mercilessly pressed deeper into the bar.
Meanwhile, Rachel ran the bar of soap all over her naked body: underneath her armpits, down her chest, across her belly, and up and down each of her legs. Then, as she made one final pass over her chest, the tiny Chris slid off the bar, leaving him stuck face-out atop her left breast.
Chris struggled to move beneath the layer of soap which clung to Rachel’s soft, wet skin, but somehow, he was able to push himself up and flip over onto his hands and knees. Chris turned his gaze skywards, looking up in total awe to Rachel’s gigantic head. Her facial features were enormous compared to him, and he could barely make out the hazel of her eyes as she stared aimlessly forward.
“RACHEL!” Chris shouted, waving his arms frantically. “RACHEL, DOWN HERE! ON YOUR CHEST!”
Chris knew he didn’t have long before Rachel started rinsing off the soap; he started making his way upwards, hoping he could get her attention before it was too late.
Unfortunately, by the time Chris had freed himself, Rachel’s attention was focused elsewhere. She was working the bar of soap between her hands again—this time, building up a huge amount of lather— and completely unaware of the tiny boy’s presence.
A few moments later, Rachel turned her body around to face the shower again and placed the soap back in the dish. As she did, she stepped forward into the shower spray, keeping her right hand below her belly and out of the stream of water to keep from washing off the lather that she’d just built up.

Chris had just started making progress up Rachel’s chest when her body swiftly began turning. He yelped with surprise, hugging his body to her skin to keep from being thrown off. No sooner had she stopped moving, a powerful steam of water blasted directly above his position. Chris tried holding on, but the force of the water was too great; he shouted helplessly as he slid down Rachel‘s breast, bouncing off her nipple and tumbling down past her belly.
Chris landed with a splat into a giant palm full of soap. Like a turtle on it’s back, Chris struggled to right himself again. He could just barely make out the giant Rachel placing the soap back into the soap-dish above through a thick fog of bubbles.
Suddenly, her huge hand begin moving downwards. Chris was paralyzed with fear as her giant crotch came into view.
“RACHEL, NO! STOP!” Chris screamed, not wanting to experience being slathered across Rachel’s private’s.
Surprisingly, her hand didn’t stop; it traveled right past her crotch and around the outside of her leg. Chris breathed a sigh of relief, believing he’d just dodged a bullet.
His relief, however, was short lived. Rachel‘s hand moved into position, stopping right behind her ass. Chris’s eyes widened and his giant friend widened her stance and squatted slightly, using her free hand to spread her butt cheeks.
“OH, RACHEL! DON’T WASH THERE!”
In an instant, Rachel shoved her hand up her crack. Chris screamed in terror as he was rubbed all around between her ass cheeks. By the time Rachel had finished scrubbing, there wasn’t a single spot of her behind she had missed. She withdrew her hand and rinsed it off under the shower head, thoroughly washing away any bit of dirt and waste she may have picked up.
Once her hand was visibly clean, Rachel stepped directly under the shower spray to rinse the remaining soap off her body. She ran a free hand through her crack again to ensure she hadn’t missed a spot, then thoroughly rinsed it off one last time.
When Rachel was all finished, however, she realized the water was still warm. She was surprised she hadn’t used up all the hot water cleaning her feet earlier, so she decided to enjoy it while she could, not quite ready to get out of the tub just yet.
Rachel remained in the shower for a full five minutes longer before finally figuring she might as well not splurge. She reached down and turned off the faucet, letting the remaining water drip off her body and run down the drain. Rachel closed her eyes and took a couple of deep breaths of warm, steamy air to center herself, savoring the moment. There wasn’t a speck of dirt, dust, or grime left anywhere on her entire body; it was the most relaxing and rejuvenating shower she’d ever taken.