- Text Size +
Despite being the mother of a teenager, and working part-time as an accountant from home, Janet Carson was still a young, vibrant woman at heart, with a healthy glow about her. She wasn’t going to win any fitness or modeling contests, but for a woman of 40, she was quite beautiful: her 5-and-1/2’ frame made her just taller than her teenaged daughter, who would no doubt overtake her in height in a few years; her short, wavy, brown hair accentuated the features of her face, breathing life into her hazel eyes; and her rosy cheeks seemed to glow whenever she smiled, with dimples on either side of her long, thin lips, perfectly framing her pearly-white teeth.
Janet never missed an opportunity to squeeze a little workout into her spare time, allowing her to support a semi-fit figure. Despite her slightly wide hips and plus-sized ass, she kept her legs and buttocks firm, displaying only a minimal amount of flabbiness. Mrs. Carson didn’t care that she wasn’t perfect, the only approval she needed was her husband’s, and though he was away on business trips a good portion of the time, he was always happy to see her when he came home, and loved to pinch and caress her juicy buns.
That particular Wednesday morning, Janet had found a small span of time to work out between loads of laundry; she had already finished her stretches, and was standing in a tree pose in the living room, about halfway between the TV and the couch, when Rachel stomped down the stairs with her dirty clothes.
“Hey hon,” Mrs. Carson said, turning her head slightly upon hearing her daughter coming.
“Hey mom,” Rachel replied uncomfortably, pausing in her tracks. She’d actually wanted to make it to the laundry room unnoticed, not quite ready to confront her mother with the truth just yet.
“Did you have a nice shower?” her mother asked, trying to keep her balance.
“Uh, yeah,” Rachel replied, biting her lower lip, “it was, uh....refreshing.”
“Great!” Mrs. Carson replied, getting out of her yoga pose and turning towards her daughter. “Oh, go ahead and, uh, just toss those things in that basket on the couch. I’ll throw everything in with the next load.”
“Sure,” Rachel nodded as she stepped up to the back of the couch and haphazardly tossed the bundle on top of the laundry basket.

“AAAAAH!” Chris howled, holding on for dear life as the towel hurtled through the air.
The towel suddenly unfurled around him as part of it caught the edge of a giant laundry basket, tossing the part he was holding on to into the light. When the rest of the towel hit the side of the basket, Chris nearly lost his grip, but managed to hold on with his left hand, leaving him dangling off a small, cotton fiber.
Unfortunately, just when Chris thought the ride had stopped, he felt the towel sliding downwards. He reached up with his right arm to regain a grip, but it was no use: the towel slid off the basket, tumbled off he couch, and collapsed into a heap on the floor. The impact dislodged Chris, tossing him into the carpet beneath a small portion of one of the towel’s corners.

“Rachel!” Mrs. Carson cried, walking over to pick up the towel. “Be careful! You nearly knocked over the laundry.”
“Sorry, mom.” Rachel replied, gritting her teeth.

Chris has barely regained his composure when the towel above him suddenly lifted into the air. The suction left behind from the towel’s abrupt departure flipped him into the air a short distance and tossed him back down onto the floor.
“OOF!” Chris cried, landing on his back. As he rubbed his head to soothe the pain, he glanced upwards: standing above him was the gigantic form of a older, mature woman in a white tank top and dark maroon yoga pants, holding the massive towel between her fingers.
“Mrs. Carson?” Chris uttered with confusion before snapping to reality. He shot up so quickly he actually felt light-headed, but he pushed through it, calling up to Rachel’s mom, waving his tiny arms, and jumping up and down frantically.
“MRS. CARSON! DOWN HERE! IT’S ME, CHRIS!”

“Anyway,” Rachel continued apprehensively, “I, uh, need to talk to you about something.”
“Yeah, what about?” her mother asked as she reached down and picked up the towel. Just as she was about to deposit the towel back into the laundry basket, a copious amount of dirt and dust particles fall off it and onto the floor.
“W-Well, I-“
“Rach! GEEZ!” Janet interrupted.
“What?!” Rachel replied, startled.
“Your towel’s covered with dirt, and now it’s all over the floor!”
“W-Well, I didn’t mean to-“
“You’re lucky I’m planning to vacuum today! Ugh!” Mrs. Carson uttered with disgust as she shook the towel up and down and side to side, shaking out what dirt she could.

“ACK!” Chris exclaimed as huge bits of dirt rained down from above, crashing into the carpet around him like giant boulders in a rock slide.
“MRS. CARSON, STOP! PLEASE!”

“What did ya do, roll around in the dirt while you were outside?!” her mother asked irately as she tossed the towel back into the basket and brushed off her hands.
“I said I was sorry, mom. GEEZ!” Rachel replied with defensive indignation. “Look, I’ll vacuum the living room for you, OK?”
“No, it’s fine,” Mrs. Carson replied, slightly irked, “Go on, I’ll take of it later.”
Janet didn’t even look up to brush her daughter off; her attention was focused on the small pile of dirt on the floor, and what she was going to do about it.

Chris was screaming for mercy as he watched Mrs. Carson toss the towel back into the laundry basket, still reeling from the dirt falling around him. He knew he could barely be heard over the sound of the two females’ giant, booming voices, but he needed to get help, and there was no harm in trying.
Suddenly, Mrs. Carson snapped her head down; she was staring almost exactly where Chris was standing!
Yes! She’s looking at me, Chris thought excitedly, immediately doubling his efforts to get noticed.
“YES, MRS. CARSON, DOWN HERE! IT’S ME, CHRIS! HELP!”
Then, the giant woman’s right foot suddenly rose up and headed his direction; her mature, yet smooth sole cast an ominous shadow over the tiny boy. Even from his vantage point, Chris could make out her toenails peeking just over the edges of her long, plump toes.
“EEK!” Chris squeaked, recoiling in fear. “MRS. CARSON, DON’T STEP ON ME!”
Much to Chris’s relief, the huge foot passed him over, touching back down just in front of the couch on its toes.
Unfortunately, his relief was short lived. Chris watched in horror as the giant, meaty toes dragged in his direction, the toenails scraping along the carpet as they were pulled along, threatening to slice him in two if they connected with him.
“NO, MRS. CARSON! WAIT!” Chris shouted, trying to run away, but it was no use: the huge digits immediately overtook him, the nails luckily scooping him up onto the giantess’s 2nd toe. Chris was helplessly pushed along, the inertia keeping him plastered against the toe-print as it scraped along the floor. Soon, the huge foot was lifting skywards; as soon as it hit the apex of its arc, Chris was thrown from the toe, tumbling through the air, and landing prone in the carpet several feet behind the giant woman.

Janet used her bare foot the brush the small pile of dirt away from the couch, dispersing it into the carpet behind her, figuring she’d just vacuum it up later.
Meanwhile, Rachel rolled her eyes and sighed, too frustrated from her mother’s belittling to tell her about the confrontation with Shannon earlier. Instead, she strolled into the kitchen towards the fridge to find a snack. She had just opened the door when her mother spoke up:
“Hey, don’t spoil your appetite, kiddo. Once I get done with my workout, I’m gonna start a load of laundry, and then get lunch started.”
“Fine,” Rachel sighed, closing the refrigerator door, and practically stomping back over to the stairs.
“Honey, is everything all right?” her mother asked as Rachel hit the bottom step.
“I don’t wanna talk about it right now, mom!” Rachel replied with frustration as she stomped back up the stairs.
Mrs. Carson shook her head and sighed, then headed back over to the middle of the room to finish her work out.

No Sooner had Chris recovered from his flight across the room, a pair of giant footsteps boomed in his direction.
“ACK! MRS. CARSON, WATCH OUT!” he squeaked as the giant woman’s size 10 feet planted on either side of him, shaking the floor with each step. Chris gazed up in awe at her enormous figure standing over him: the yoga pants she wore hugged her massive thighs and a meaty ass, and were so snug that the tiny boy could make out the delicate curves of her crotch. Even her tank top was tight enough to accentuate her C-cup sized breasts, almost to the point where Chris could barely see her face over them. The huge feet on either side of him, which were large even at his normal size, flattened the carpet beneath their soles as Mrs. Carson settled into place, the floor creaking beneath her as she shifted her weight from side to side.
“MRS. CARSON!” Chris shouted desperately. “DOWN HERE! IT’S ME, CHRIS! I’VE BEEN SHRUNK! I’M DOWN HERE! HELP ME!”
Suddenly, the massive woman’s right foot pulled in next to her left, landing just beside the tiny boy.
“EEK!” Chris yelped, just barely dodging getting squished by the ball of her foot. “MRS. CARSON, DON’T STEP ON ME!”
Then, just as quickly as her right foot landed, her left foot flew backwards, creating a vacuum that sucked the tiny boy along with it. Chris landed a short distance away from his previous spot, though, amazingly, he was somehow able to land upright. When he recovered, Chris observed Mrs. Carson’s left foot planted several feet behind his current position in a distant part of the carpet; he immediately recognized that she was doing yoga, as was currently situated in the warrior pose.
Knowing that he only had a few seconds before she changed positions, Chris bolted, running towards an area of the living room just to the left of the giant mother above him. Though the obvious choice was to run towards the TV in the front of he room, the movement of Mrs. Carson’s left foot had thrown Chris into the center of its prior footprint, and he figured that running to the side would be a shorter distance to traverse in such a short span of time.
Chris had chosen wisely: right as he escaped the imprint, Mrs. Carson brought her legs back together, narrowly missing squashing the tiny boy with the side of her left sole, though the impact flattened and bowed the nearby carpet fibers, knocking Chris to his knees. As the giant woman assumed her new stance, Chris picked himself up and took off again, wanting to get as far away as he could, allowing Mrs. Carson a wide berth to finish her workout without stepping on him.
Unfortunately, Chris was so small now, he wasn’t able to traverse his environment very quickly. The carpet of the Carson’s living room was no thicker than the carpet in his room at home, and at 1/4 inch tall, the carpet fibers were about chest high; but Chris was only half that size now, so the fibers were up over his head, making travel difficult. Before he could get a safe distance away, when Mrs. Carson suddenly widened her stance; her left foot sailed overhead and boomed into the carpet in front of him, cutting off his escape.
Chris, who had been pushed to the ground by the wind drag of the foot’s quick movement, struggled to his feet. Not wanting to be directly under the giant woman during her next exercise, he took off running again, this time opting to head towards the TV stand in the front of the room.
He’d only made it a few inches when Mrs. Carson took a huge step forward with her right foot. Chris stopped dead in his tracks, having just witnessed the giant heel of her right foot impact the carpet ahead and to the right of his position. It had landed well enough away to avoid squishing him, but he was still close enough to watch the helpless carpet fibers beneath the heel smashed into the floor. Chris couldn’t help but depict himself as one of those fibers being crushed, pulverized under the weight of the giant woman’s heel. He shook off the mental image just as Mrs. Carson’s left foot rose up and smashed down over on his left. Then, the two feet stepped back in sequence to their original positions.
The giant woman was stepping forwards and back in place, her feet pounding the carpet with each step, and the tiny Chris was stuck right in the middle, doing his best to avoid getting stomped on.
“MRS. CARSON, STOP!” the tiny boy screamed, desperately calling up to her as her feet stomped all around him. “NO, STOP WALKING! HELP!”
Luckily, Chris was directly underneath the Mrs. Carson as she walked; he just hoped that her feet stayed to the sides and didn’t land directly in the center. Unfortunately, there was no way to know how long her stepping would last, nor what kind of exercise the giantess was going to do next.
Chris thought he could risk trying to get out of the way, but by that time, Mrs. Carson had finished her stepping exercises. The tiny boy waited with baited breath, wondering what she was going to do next.
His answer came quickly.
Mrs. Carson lifted her right foot into the air, hovering it dangerously over Chris’s position in the carpet. Chris’s eyes grew wide and his jaw dropped open, trembling with fear as he ogled the giant, fleshy sole above him.
Suddenly, the giant foot slammed down hard onto the floor.
“EEK!” Chris yelped as he was tossed into the air several inches. He was so surprised by the impact, he didn’t notice her left foot had lifted off the ground as well, crashing down a second later behind him. The thunderous boom bounced Chris back into the air again; he nearly passed out from the blow. He didn’t realize it immediately, but Mrs. Carson was doing high steps, hopping back-and-forth from one leg to the other lifting her knees high into the air each time, and every impact when one of her feet hit the floor shook the ground, repeatedly tossing Chris into the air.
“ACK! NO! MRS. CARSON, STOP! I’M GONNA GET CRUSHED! HELP!”
The poor, shrunken boy was screaming for mercy, trying to remain grounded, but the giant woman’s feet boomed all around him repeatedly, threatening to crush him at any moment. Chris could only pray that he wouldn’t be bounced into the wrong spot, lest be instantly crushed under the balls of one of her feet.
Soon, the stomping ceased; Mrs. Carson was panting heavily, though still lifting and dropping her feet to keep the blood flowing.
Chris could tell the impacts were lessening, but still kept on his toes as the woman’s huge feet were still stepping around him.
“MRS. CARSON, STOP! BEFORE YOU SQUISH ME!”
Chris’s pulse was racing, and his heart was pounding out of his chest. He needed to get out from under he giant woman before she squashed him, but he couldn’t risk making his escape until he knew exactly what exercise Mrs. Carson was going to do next. He stood with his back to the TV, stared straight up at the giantess, and readied himself, waiting for her to make the next move.
The giant woman stepped her feet back; then, she picked up her right foot and lunged forward. Chris thought she was going to fall over on top of him, but instead, she planted her foot directly behind him, several feet away.
Then, her body started descending.
“MRS. CARSON, NO!” Chris screamed as he waved her off, thinking she was going to bring her whole body down on top of him; but instead of falling, Mrs. Carson jumped into the air, swinging her left leg forward and her right leg back, landing with her feet having switched places. Chris steadied himself on the shaking floor, as the giant woman jumped again, bringing her feet back to their original positions.
Mrs. Carson was doing aerobic lunges, and her feet were landing far away from Chris’s position the carpet. It was very the break he needed! Her feet moving forward and back the way they were gave him an opening to the sides. Chris took off like a shot, heading towards the kitchen again, swishing and darting his way through the sea of carpet fibers, hoping to get clear before he giantess switched exercises again. He gritted his teeth, pushing through the pain and low oxygen levels, keeping his eye on his destination. He fought the urge to look back, knowing it would just slow him down; in any case, as long as he heard Mrs. Carson’s feet booming on the floor behind hm, and felt the quakes from their impacts, he didn’t need to.
Just when the tiny boy thought he might actually be in the clear, the booming behind him ceased; Mrs. Carson was moving on to her next exercise, but Chris kept running, trying to put as much distance as he could between him and the giantess before it was too late...
Chris jumped, startled by the sound of the floor behind him creaking loudly; the next thing he knew, a huge foot passed overhead, crashing to the floor a few feet in front of him. The impact shook the ground violently, tossing Chris to the floor. He shot a glance back at Mrs. Carson, who had apparently jumped into the air, spreading her feet apart, and had her hands over her head.
Then, before Chris could recover, the giant woman jumped again, this time bringing her feet back together and her arms down; her giant foot passed overhead again, traveling in the other direction, landing with a huge boom behind him, knocking him down again.
Mrs. Carson was doing jumping jacks, and Chris was trapped between the portions of the floor where her left foot was landing. Each time she jumped, her foot passed over Chris’s head, pounding the carpet on either side of him as it landed. The floor was trembling so much that Chris couldn’t stand up, relegated instead to watching helplessly as Mrs. Carson’s foot boomed all around him. As the nightmarish process continued, the giant foot’s landing spots were starting to wander; Chris once again prayed that the huge woman didn’t land on him.
Thankfully, jumping jacks aren’t an exercise everyone can sustain for long periods; after about twenty five or so, Mrs. Carson finally stopped.
Chris’s heart was pounding even harder now; he was panting heavily and sweating profusely. He couldn’t believe he was still intact, though he was quite sure that if he didn’t get out of there, Mrs. Carson’s feet we’re going to be the end of him. The sooner he got to a safe place, the better, and the sooner that shrinking potion wore off, the better as well.
Chris started sprinting as quickly as he could, trying one more time to get clear of a giant woman’s exercising.
*BOOM*
Mrs. Carson’s giant feet slammed onto the floor about a foot in front of him; it shook the floor so violently that Chris was once again knocked completely off his feet. He gazed up at the tremendously huge woman, who was squatting slightly, with her hands clasped just in front of her.
Chris was in utter disbelief: Rachel’s mom had just jumped clean over him.
Suddenly, the giant woman jumped again; this time, back to the right and forward of her original position. Chris snapped his head around to see where she’d landed. As Mrs. Carson prepared to jump again, Chris flipped over, trying in desperation to back away. She jumped, but this time, went backwards, completing a triangle. It was some kind of aerobic jumping exercise, and Chris could tell from her body language that she was about to hop right towards him again.
He scrambled to get to his feet, but just as he stood up, Mrs. Carson’s huge figure landed right behind him; a microburst from the impact blew Chris face-first against the nearest carpet fiber.
“MRS. CARSON, LOOK OUT!” he yelled as he clung tight to the fiber to avoid falling over. “STOP! YOU’RE GONNA SQUISH ME! HELP!”
Alas, the giant woman continued hopping, oblivious to the danger her big feet were posing to the tiny Chris. What’s worse, her landings were inconsistent, meaning Chris needed to get clear before she jumped on top of him.
“HELP! HELP!” Chris shouted in futility, still clinging to the hope that someone would come to his aid.
A huge shadow formed over him; Chris looked skyward as two wrinkled soles descended from above.
“NO—“
*KA-BOOM*
The tiny boy’s shouts were silenced as he disappeared beneath the soles of Mrs. Carson’s feet. Chris’s luck had run out; she’d landed right on top of him!