- Text Size +
The Carson home’s master suite was actually an addition onto the original structure, taking the house from 2 to 3 bedrooms, and from 1-1/2 baths to 2-1/2 baths. It also allowed for the creation of a dining room and pantry just off the living room downstairs. The only issue was that in order to get to the dining room from the kitchen, you had to travel through the laundry room: a minor inconvenience that though numerous times complained about, was often overlooked.
The master bathroom was situated over the laundry room, so it would be easier to connect water pipes and drainage systems. It was actually smaller than the primary bathroom of the household: only housing a toilet, vanity sink, and stand up shower, with a little bit of extra room for a towel cabinet, but it was well-designed and modern for its size; a small price to pay to keep the master bedroom a bit larger. It was a place for Mr. and Mrs. Carson to conveniently shit, shave, and shower, among other benefits that standup shower big enough for two people allowed.
Janet Carson hit the top of the stairs and entered her bedroom, closing the door behind her. A rejuvenating shower in her luxurious master bath was just what she needed to unwind after all her chores and exercising. The first thing to do now, however, was get out of her workout clothes. She quickly pulled her top off over her head, breathing a sigh of relief as her bare breasts hung freely from her topless body.
If she honestly had it her way, Janet would just work out topless all the time, wearing only comfortable yoga pants or shorts on bottom. Alas, being a woman with C-cup breasts, it wasn’t exactly prudent: not because it was considered indecent, but because her boobs were just large enough that they’d constantly flop up and down. She’d just have to relegate herself to yoga tops, though she honestly wondered if she could compromise with a well-fitting sports bra.
Janet arched her back and stretched for a moment, sticking her breasts out prominently; tiny sweat droplets tickled her chest as they slid down down her smooth, bare skin.
Thank God for air conditioning, Janet thought as she wiped the beads of sweat from her face with her tank top, otherwise I’d be dying. She used the now balled-up garment to fan herself for a moment, dabbed the remaining perspiration from her exposed breasts, then discarded her top onto the floor.
Janet made her way over to the extended queen size bed and sat down on her side of the mattress, grabbing her phone from the side table and checking the messages. Alas, there was nothing from her husband, who was often away on business during the summertime. It was to be expected, though: he was often busy during the week and would only call on evenings and weekends. Comparatively, it was a small price to pay for her husband having a high-paying job, but Janet often felt lonely in between the times that he was home—lonely enough to keep a few personal items in the bottom drawer of the side table to relieve her stress when her husband was away.
As she sat on the side of the bed, scrolling through her phone, Janet’s feet, which finally had a chance to relax, we’re starting to hurt.
“Ooh!” Janet uttered as she raised her left leg into her lap, shifting it into a comfortable position. As soon as it was situated, she began rubbing her foot gently, straining and sighing as she kneaded the skin of her soles. She could feel the tension melting away as she carefully pressed her thumbs into her soft flesh, working out the knots as best she could. She moaned heavily as she worked out the rough spots, while bending and flexing her toes to crack the joints.
“Ahh!” Janet sighed as she relaxed her body and lowered her foot back to the ground, taking a deep breath in and letting it out slowly.
One foot down; one to go.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Chris had had about all he could take of Mrs. Carson‘s sweaty foot. For the past hour, the funky odor of his environment invaded his nostrils, saturating his olfactory receptors to such an extent that he’d almost forgotten what fresh air smelled like. After having been shoved continuously back down between her toes as she and Rachel enjoyed their lunches, all of Mrs. Carson’s walking back and forth had worked Chris into a rather awkward position: his back was stuck lengthwise about halfway down the center of the giant woman’s middle toe, with his head pointing towards the tip. Each time she stepped down, her toes parted, giving him a bug’s eye view as she meandered about the kitchen; and each time she lifted her foot, her toes would collapse together, shoving Chris face-first into the sweaty skin of her second toe.
And just when he thought the torture of being squeezed, squished, and yanked about between Mrs. Carson’s giant toes was bad enough, he discovered a new pain threshold as she stomped up the stairs: it was the most intense pain Chris had ever felt in his entire life: the thunderous booming of her bare souls slapping each step, the crushing blow and force of each impact, and the scrunching of her toes as they propelled their owner upwards, were excruciating. Had it lasted any longer, Chris doubted he would’ve survived.
Thankfully, at least for the moment, it seemed Mrs. Carson was resting, though during her stretch, she did wiggle her toes again, causing Chris to squeak several yelps for mercy. Now that the ride seemed over, the tiny boy was using the lull to free himself from the sticky walls holding him firmly in place.
Chris had almost no strength left. Considering all that he’d been through, he was amazed he was still alive: shrunk by an evil, sex-crazed babysitter; stepped on and sat on numerous times by several different giant women, and farted on by one in particular; stuck beneath feet, under asses, between toes, and shoved inside vaginas...it was like his torture was never-ending.
For a moment, Chris wondered if he wouldn’t have just been better off taking his chances with Shannon, not that he’d really had a choice in the matter. At least, despite all of her cruelty, she’d keep him safe....somewhat....and he’d have a decent chance of surviving. Now, he wasn’t so sure if he’d even get back home alive; he was sure his luck would run eventually out.
This is how I’m going to go out, he lamented, squished between a giant woman’s toes—the toes of Rachel’s mom, no less. He was currently less than a quarter of an inch tall, but he might as well have been microscopic. The giant women around him couldn’t hear him, nor see him, and, besides Shannon, no one even knew, nor could’ve ever imagined, that his predicament was even possible.
But he quickly shook off his negativity: he’d come too far to give up, especially after learning the truth about how Rachel felt about him. Now that he was coming to terms with how we truly felt about her, he realized he HAD to keep going, if not for his own well-being, but to get back to her. In any case, he needed to get free of Mrs. Carson’s toes before...
Chris suddenly remembered an unsettling detail: he’d been so focused on getting Rachel‘s and her mother’s attention while they were eating lunch, that he’d completely forgotten about Mrs. Carson saying she was going to shower. Chris barely survived it the first go-round; he wasn’t sure he could take another.
If he couldn’t free himself from her toes, he’d need a plan to survive Mrs. Carson’s shower. Unfortunately, staying put probably wasn’t going to be an option: the water would, no doubt, be strong enough to dislodge him from her toes, but as long as he stayed away from the drain, he might just make it. Of course, there was still the problem of avoiding Mrs. Carson‘s big feet stomping about the shower, and having to withstand being washed away by the water rushing off of her huge, naked body...
Chris’s eyes grew wide; he gulped anxiously. Most likely, he was about to see Mrs. Carson completely naked. Not that she wasn’t an attractive women, she was just so much older than he was, even older than Shannon. Although he had seen more naked women that week than in his entire life, he really wasn’t looking forward to one of them being his best friend’s mother. He could just picture Mrs. Carson’s tremendous form standing over him in the shower, completely naked, with two massive feet on either side, dodging torrents of water surging down from above...
“Oh man!” Chris exclaimed, trying to shake off he mental image of a naked Mrs. Carson. “I’ve gotta get outta here!”
A loud boom exploded nearby, snapping Chris back to reality. His heart was racing; he was unsure of what was about to happen.
For a moment, all seemed quiet.
“MRS. CARSON!” Chris cried out. “PLEASE, LET ME OUT OF HEEEEEEERE!”
Chris was yanked high into the air. He squeaked for help as his environment completely flipped over, leaving him on his back, his tiny hands futilely attempting to hold up the giant second toe that had fallen on him.
Then, with a huge jolt, the giant foot came to a full stop.
Chris was suddenly immersed in a stream of light; the toes parted just enough for him to peer through the cracks. As soon as his eyes adjusted, he realized he was staring directly into Mrs. Carson’s giant face; she appeared to be examining at her foot...
Had she seen him, or heard him? Maybe she’d felt him squirming and had lifted her foot into her lap to investigate.
“Mrs. Carson?” his tiny voice squeaked meekly. “Can you hear me?”
He wasn’t exactly sure what Mrs, Carson was doing, but he held out hope that she was actually looking for him.
The giant women let out a huge sigh and reached her two massive hands towards him.
Chris was overcome with anxiety; he was about to be rescued!

Janet wrapped her hands around her sore foot and began massaging the sole in small, circular motions, pressing her thumbs deeply into her soft flesh, not realizing that she was also twisting and ringing the top of her foot with her palms, compressing and contracting her toes.

“WHOA! HEY!” Chris cried as the foot began to squeeze together. “MRS. CARSON, NO!STOP! DON’T! HELP!”
The tiny boy squeaked and struggled futilely as the huge foot swayed back-and-forth, and with each circle she massaged deeper, and the movements became even more pronounced.

Janet moaned and sighed as she kneaded her skin; she could feel the tension melting away. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the movements of her hands, immersing herself in the moment. Instinctively, she slid her hands towards her toes, compressing the top of her foot and squeezing her toes.

“HELmfp!” Chris yelped as the giant toes slammed together, squishing him in between. His entire body was compressed into the surrounding flesh, flattening him out like pancake. His whole body strained, threatening to burst...
The pressure released.
“UNGH!” Chris exclaimed, shoving the huge wall of sweaty flesh out of his face. “MRS. CARSON, HELpmf!”
The process repeated itself, again and again, each time pushing Chris to the breaking point.
“Mmff!....MRS. Cmrsmn!....MRS. CARSON STpmf!....mmfpAH, GET ME OUT OF Hrmlm!....”
Each time the huge toes relaxed, Chris screamed in agony for the giant women to stop, only to have his squeaks cut off as they scrunched together again.

Alas, Janet simply couldn’t hear the tiny boy’s desperate pleas, and mindlessly continued her foot massage, completely unaware of his presence....and the torture she was putting him through. All the while, she wished that her husband were home, rubbing her feet for her. Not that the massage she was giving herself wasn’t doing the job, it just felt better when someone else was doing it. She just wanted him home to pamper and swoon over her, while she relaxed and enjoyed the attention. It was one of the many games Janet would play: lying in bed while her husband caressed and massaged her feet, all the while eyeing him like a hungry tigress, and teasing him, poking him with her toes, and promising him a little reward if he did a good job; the very thought made her womanhood quiver with anticipation.
For nearly a full minute, Janet caressed, squeezed, and stroked her right foot, kneading the flesh between her fingers vigorously. With each movement of her hands, her foot and toes continuously scrunched together, pressing the poor, shrunken Chris in between, threatening to squish him like a bug any minute.
“Ahh!” Janet sighed as she relaxed her foot, “Mm, that’s better.”
She sat for a moment with her eyes closed, taking a few deep, relaxing breaths, as she gently flexed and scrunched the foot in her lap, wiggling the toes playfully.
“Mhm,” Janet uttered with discomfort as she felt how tight the bones in her toes felt. Perhaps she wasn’t done massaging it after all. She alternated stretching and scrunching her toes, trying to crack the joints.

Chris had just barely recovered from the massive squeezing a few moments before, when the scrunching resumed. He yelped in pain as the giant toes collapsed in on themselves, then relaxed just as quickly, only to come together all over again.
“Wmrmf!....WAIT, Mrmf cmrmn!....NO, Dmrmn!.... STOP! HELPmff!....MRS. CARSON, STOP! PLmhmn!”....
Poor Chris could barely get a word in edgewise as the giant toes continuously squeezed and scrunched all around him. He wasn’t sure how much more of this punishment he could take.

Janet sighed with frustration: it was no use, she just couldn’t get her toes to crack. She reached down to manipulate her toes with her fingers, but strained as she wasn’t in the most comfortable position. Janet removed her leg from her lap and turned her body so that she was completely on her mattress, leaving only her left leg hanging freely off the side.

“MRS. CARSON, PLEASE! I’M DOWN HEREOOOOOOAH!” Chris shouted as the giant woman’s whole body suddenly shifted, the inertia pressing him deeper into the toe he was still stuck upon.
The foot landed with a jolt, partially dislodging the upper half of Chris’s tiny body. He was breathing heavily, trying to steady his stomach, while he hung partway off the toe. He could just barely make out Mrs. Carson sitting on the bed, with the headboard behind her, her right foot now resting on the mattress.
“MRS. CARSON!” Chris shouted, waving his arms frantically. “MRS. CARSON, HERE! IT’S ME, CHRIS! CAN’T YOU SEE ME?!”
Chris gaged his surroundings; he suddenly realized that he actually had an opportunity to avoid Mrs. Carson’s upcoming shower all together. If he could pull the rest of his body of her toe, he could possibly jump down from her foot and land on the soft mattress below. Then, he just needed to...
Chris’s train of thought was broken as the space between the giant toes widened. His gaze shot back towards Mrs. Carson’s face; her hands were reaching for him again, and she was staring squarely in his direction.
“MRS. CARSON! PLEASE, I’M RIGHT HERE! HELP ME!”

Janet spread her toes, and was just about to grasp and crack the first one when she noticed how dirty the crevices were.
“Ugh!” Janet uttered as she wiggled her toes, seeing how much dirt and lint was trapped between them. She slowly reached her hands towards her foot...

“YES!” Chris shouted, thinking her was about to be rescued. “Mrs. Carson, thank MMFF!” Chris yelped as the giant toes suddenly squeezed together again. His tried shouting for her, but the giant toes muffled his cries for help.
Janet had gripped all the toes, except her big toe, with her right hand, keeping them out of the way, then poked her index finger in he crevice, moving it back and forth like a brush to clean out all the debris. Ironically, she actually HAD seen Chris’s tiny body for a fraction of a second, but dismissed him as nothing more than a stray piece of dirt. Alas, if she’d only recognized that it was actually a tiny boy...
She continued cleaning out the lint between her first two toes, oblivious to the muffled squeaks emanating from the adjacent crevice.
“Yuck!” Janet exclaimed, as she wiped the dirt off her finger, repositioning her hands to get the next space.

Chris was still screaming for Mrs. Carson’s help when a huge finger suddenly punctured the crevice he was in. It slammed into his upper body, pushing him off her toe. With a tiny POP, Chris poked through to the underside of her toes, screaming as he tumbled downwards, bouncing off the mattress as he landed.
Chris pushed himself up and shook his head, peering over his shoulder to see where Mrs. Carson‘s foot was. Her gargantuan heel lay just behind him, with the sole teetering back and forth ominously, threatening to slam down upon him at any minute.
Suddenly, a huge rock impacted next to him; then another. He looked up to see where they’re coming from: high above, Mrs. Carsons finger was still moving in and out of the crevices of her toes, pushing out the dirt and lint; he was actually so small, the specks of dirt looked like huge rocks tumbling down and landing all around him.
Chris struggled to get to his feet, trying to get out of the way of the falling debris, but before he could get clear, several specks of dirt nailed him square in the back, knocking him back down and leaving him semi-conscious. He was moaned in pain, trying to will his body to move, but he simply didn’t have any strength left.
Chris’s eyes closed; in an instant, he was out cold.

——————————————————————————————————————————

“Ahh,” Janet sighed as she finished cracking her toes and leaned back against the headboard, “that felt good.”
She stretched out her legs and and made herself comfortable, content to simply fall asleep right then and there.
Maybe taking a little nap wouldn’t be so bad, she thought as she closed her eyes, grinning. She relaxed her body, slowed her breathing, and began picturing a tropical beach in her mind: a cool, ocean breeze; a tall, cold drink; and lying naked on the beach with her husband beside her...
Janet bit her lower lip; her womanhood was quivering again. She really didn’t want to move, but a little release would be just the thing she needed to relax.
She planted her right foot on the bed, lifted her bottom, then, slowly slipped her thumbs beneath the waistband of her yoga pants and slid them off, tossing them over towards her discarded tank top. Next, Janet reached down into the side table’s bottom drawer and pulled out two items: a tube of lubricant, and a translucent, purple, silicone-rubber dildo.
Janet bit her lip with anticipation; she could already feel her pussy moistening. She positioned herself back on the bed, with the dildo in her left hand, and the lube in her right. Then, she attempted to flip open the cap with her thumb.
Unfortunately, the cap wouldn’t budge. Janet sighed with frustration, setting the tube back onto the bed. She’d need to use both hands to open it, but first, she needed somewhere to set the dildo.
Luckily, she knew exactly what to do: she sat on the bed with her knees bent and the soles of her feet facing one another, then placed the dildo upright in the space between, wrapping her feet around it. It felt so cool and sticky against her soles, like a big, squishy, stress ball.
With the dildo in place, Janet reached over and retrieved the lubricant, flipped open the lid, and squirted a sizable glob into her hand. She quickly spread the lube between her palms and began slathering it all over the toy, giving the whole thing a smooth, healthy coat.
Her womanhood was trembling with delight. Patience, my pet, she thought gleefully to herself, kissing her vagina with two fingers to use up the rest of the lube, preparing to make way for the main event.
Finally, Janet gripped the dildo in her right hand, reclined back on her pillow, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath; this was going to be good!

——————————————————————————————————————————

Unbeknownst to Janet, when she’d repositioned her foot on the bed earlier to facilitate removing her yoga pants, she’d unwittingly placed it squarely on top of where the unconscious Chris was lying. As she pressed her soul into the bed to push herself up, she plastered his tiny body to the underside of her foot.
Chris suddenly awoke to an immense pressure on his back; his arms and legs were splayed out to the sides, completely immobilized, and his face pressed firmly into the sheet below him. Completely confused, he tried verbally calling out, but his mouth was filled with fabric; he was being smothered.
Eventually, the pressure subsided, and the giant foot tilted to the side. Chris was gasping for breath, trying to recover, as a sea of maroon fabric passed overhead. He tried pulling his body off Mrs. Carson’s sticky sole, but he didn’t have the strength. His back was stuck, leaving him spreadeagled on her foot.
“Mrs. Carson!” He squeaked meekly with what strength he could muster. “Help!”
Suddenly, a huge purple object landed in the space between her souls, a gargantuan monument towering hundreds of feet above; from the looks of it, the object resembled a giant, rubber penis.
Chris gulped fearfully, unsure of what the giant woman was about to do. Then, Mrs. Carson’s foot lurched forward towards the ominous structure. The tiny boy was screaming in terror as he was plastered face-first into the object’s sticky surface. He couldn’t move, couldn’t breathe, and he heard sickening slurping sounds from outside the closed foot.
Then, the giant sole peeled away, leaving Chris stuck to the dildo. Before he knew what hit him, Mrs. Carson’s huge hand slid over him, enveloping him in hot, slippery gel. His tiny body slid along the surface as the giant women slathered lube all over.
When the calamity was through, Chris was stuck just above the shaft within a slippery matrix of slime. Before he could event attempt to pry himself loose, Mrs. Carson’s massive hand wrapped around the base of the penis, lifting it up into the air and tilting it sideways.
“OH MY GOD!” Chris gurgled as he stared directly at the giant woman’s cavernous pussy, realizing exactly what was about to happen. “NO! MRS. CARSON, NO! PLEASE! DON’T PUT ME IN THERE!”
Two giant fingers caressed the lips of the mammoth cave beyond, preparing the entrance for the huge, sex toy. Chris was writhing, trying to get out of the gel and off the object before...
The dildo blasted towards the opening like a rocket.
“MRS. CARSblmmpf!” Chris gurgled as her huge pussy swallowed the dildo, slurping it up like a popsicle. The hot, musty interior stung his eyes was disgusting familiarity, having unbelievably been the third vagina this week he’d been forced into.
Then, just as quickly as it had entered, the dildo slurped back out.
“MRS. CARBbsmn!...HELPblbl!...NO! Mmf!...”
The giant dildo penetrated the huge woman repeatedly, shoving Chris’s poor little body back and forth violently, and leaving him crying for help each time he was outside. It was no use: his squeaky voice was too small to be heard over the cacophonous slurping sounds of the dildo being continuously shoved in and out of her cavernous pussy. In no time, Chris could hear Mrs. Carson moaning so loudly, it vibrated through her vaginal walls.
It was the most embarrassing and uncomfortable experience Chris had ever been through: being continuously shoved inside the vagina of his best friend’s mother. Soon, he’d became dislodged, and was sliding uncontrollably up and down along the slippery surface, tumbling this way and that.
The huge dildo was soon moving faster, and much more violently; Chris was thrown about wildly. The walls of the pussy began tightening, becoming even wetter than before, and Mrs. Carson’s moaning was getting louder, and louder, until finally...
“OHHHH!” Janet moaned as your pussy contracted around the dildo, holding it tightly in place. She was cumming so much, she was afraid to remove it for fear that it would splatter all over her bed. Eventually, her orgasmic sensations subsided, and she relaxed her legs. The dildo gently slid out and onto the bedsheet in a slime of cum and lube.
Janet lay back down and savored the moment; it had been exactly what she’d needed.
She didn’t want to move from that spot. She was so tired, so relieved, so satisfied; she just wanted to sleep.
She sighed resentfully: unfortunately, she still needed a shower, and also needed to go next-door and talk to Shannon. If it wasn’t one thing, it was another.
Janet reluctantly rolled off her bed, snatched up the dildo, and sauntered into the bathroom. She rinsed off the toy under the faucet, sliding her hand up and down to shaft to remove the cum, pubic hair, and excess lube.
In no time, she turned off the water and set the dildo on the counter to dry, then slowly stepped over to grab a towel and turn on the shower.
The purple, sex toy lay motionless by the bathroom sink, thoroughly cleaned. There wasn’t a speck of dirt or lint left....Chris was gone.