- Text Size +
Chris awoke to a sudden jostling.
“Mpf, what the—?” he uttered in confusion, having a hard time remembering what had just happened. He was surrounded by wet, slimy walls all around, bouncing up and down from an outside force; the sour smell was familiar to him.
“Oh no,” he lamented, realizing he was once again stuck inside a huge vagina, “not again!

“HELLO?! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?! I’M IN HERE, IN YOUR...” Chris cringed, too embarrassed to shout the word ‘vagina’, “...I’M INSIDE YOU! LET ME OUT, PLEASE!”
Chris received no response; he only recognized the feeling of giant footsteps as the impacts resonated through the wet, slimy walls that encapsulated him.
“Great!” he thought, “she can’t hear m-“
Chris froze; he suddenly realized he’d been here before.
“Wait a minute!” Chris articulated. “This is just like my dream.”
Two nights before, after the whole Noreen incident, Chris remembered having a dream about being trapped inside her, right before she took a shower. He must have been dreaming again.
“Well, if I’m dreaming, I’m at least going to enjoy it!” he affirmed aloud, working his way down to the giant woman’s lips. At least he could take some solace in the fact that Noreen wouldn’t hurt him—not that he could really be hurt anyway, assuming it was a dream.
“NOREEN!” he shouted as he approached the end of the tunnel, “HEY, NOREEN! I’M IN HERE!”
Chris poked his tiny upper body through the opening, fully expecting to recognize Noreen’s bathroom...
Chris gasped! He WAS in a bathroom, but it definitely wasn’t Noreen’s. His surroundings were entirely unfamiliar: he was presently staring at some kind of huge towel cabinet. Two massive massive legs flanked him on either side, with two giant feet standing a mile below. Outside his field of vision, Chris saw movement. He craned his neck up to view the giantess...
He gasped; it wasn’t Noreen, it was Mrs. Carson!
Memories immediately flooded back to him: her toes, the purple toy, being shoved inside her; it was a cacophony of images that overwhelmed his mind.
“MRS. CARSON!” Chris shouted up to her, “MRS. CARSON! I’M DOWN HERE! HELP!”

Janet sighed as she searched for just the right towel: one that had a good balance of softness and drying power. She yanked the one she wanted from near the bottom of a pile of other towels and laid it on the lid of a laundry basket in the corner of the room, just across from the shower. Then, she turned around, opened the shower door, and reached for the faucet handle to start the water.

“MRS. CARSON! WAIT!” Chris screamed as the giant woman turned the handle. It squeaked so loudly Chris had to cover his ears. A torrent of water burst forth from the shower head, echoing loudly as it pounded the smooth, stone floor. The tiny boy was still shouting for attention, but there was far too much noise for him to be heard. Chris tried flailing and waving his arms, but Mrs. Carson simply wasn’t paying any attention to her pubic area.
“MRS. CARSON!” he shouted with futility, “HELP! WHOA!”
Chris held on tightly as giant woman walked back to the sink, praying he wouldn’t fall out. Mrs. Carson filled a glass of water and gulped it down quickly, panting from having to hold her breath.
“Ah!” she sighed with satisfaction, refilling her glass for seconds.
“MRS. CARSON! LOOK DOWN HERE! IT’S CHRIS! I’M DOWN HERE! PLEASE, LOOK FOR ME!”

Janet quickly downed two full glasses of water, panting as she held her glass close to her body. Apparently she was thirstier than she realized. She filled her glass a third time, but this time, sipped it slowly.
As she waited for the shower to reach the desired temperature, Janet stared at her naked body in the mirror. Even she knew that she looked desirable, even for a woman of forty. She grinned softly and moaned to herself, biting her lip as she contemplated everything she needed to do that afternoon.

“FOR PETE’S SAKE, MRS. CARSON!” Chris shouted as he pounded his fists into her soft flesh, “CAN’T YOU HEAR ME?!”

Janet took one last swig of her water, reaching her hand down to scratch an itch on her pussy.

“MRS. CARSmn!” Chris’s shouts were suddenly interrupted when two giant fingers shoved him back inside the huge woman’s vagina. He could only utter muffled pleas for mercy as she rubbed her crotch, bucking his tiny body up and down inside her.
The giant woman set down the glass and headed back over to the shower. She opened the glass door and briefly checked the water temperature...
Ah, just right! Janet thought to herself as she stepped inside.
“MRS. CARSON, NO! DON’T! PLEEEEEASE!” Chris exclaimed as he burst through her labia, just as the giant woman stepped into the shower.
“NOlblubblbl!”
A huge wave of water washed over Janet’s crotch, completely engulfing the tiny boy. Chris did all he could to keep from being washed away, but he was literally drowning on the water streaming down her torso. He began kicking his legs wildly to back himself inside her pussy, trying to escape the torrential downpour.

Janet was just about to reach for her loofah when she suddenly felt a wave of pleasure in her groin.
“Ooh!” she uttered, instinctively bringing her hand down to her crotch.

“HELPblblub!” Chris gurgled as Mrs. Carson’s giant hand came into view. He tried backing away, but it impacted, forcing him back inside as the fingers cupped around her labia, sealing off the entrance. Chris tried to get a footing, but the ground was too slippery, and his feet kept sliding out from under him.

“Whoa!” Janet exclaimed as her pussy tingled. She wasn’t exactly sure what was stimulating her, but it definitely felt good. She started massaging her vagina, trying to help it along.

Chris couldn’t scream; his shouts were muffled by slimy discharge and wet skin as he was helplessly batted back and forth along the wet, slippery walls. The whole cavern was vibrating as the giant woman’s moaning echoed throughout the chamber.
Suddenly, two huge fingers suddenly penetrated Mrs. Carson’s labia, smacking Chris squarely in the gut, knocking him flat. They steamrolled over him, grinding him into the bottom of her pussy, forcing the air from his lungs, suffocating him....crushing him...

Janet was moaning so loudly that the water spray from the shower was barely covering her voice. She placed her left hand of the wall in front of her to brace herself while she fingered herself with the right. Her breathing was rapid; she bit her lip harshly, doing her best not to scream.
“Holy shit!” Janet whispered loudly as she closed her eyes. “Oh my god, YES!....YES!....OOOOOHHH!”
Janet couldn’t hold it any more: she removed her fingers and placed her right arm out in front of her to brace as her pussy burst with orgasmic ecstasy!

In the midst of all the jostling, the huge fingers departed; Chris was immediately dislodged from the floor by a wave of slippery juice, sliding him right down to her labia. He frantically tried to brace himself, but there was nothing to hold on to.
“MRS. CARSON!” Chris shouted.
*SQUIRT*
Encased in a ball of cum, the giant vagina spit the tiny boy out like a loogie.
“AAAAAAAAH!” Chris shouted as he fell, flailing about as he tumbled downwards.
*SPLASH*
Unbelievably, Chris was small enough that even the shallow shower on the floor of the shower was enough to cushion his fall. He tried struggling to keep near the surface, but the waves of water flowing off Mrs. Carson’s naked body splashed down like waterfalls, making it impossible for Chris to re-orient himself. To make matters worse, the giant woman had been standing almost right over the drain when she orgasmed, and poor Chris had splashed down close enough that he was immediately swept up in the current.
“HELblblb!” Chris gurgled as he tried to swim away, but the current was too strong. “MRblb Carblblb!”
He struggled frantically to avoid his fate, reaching out in desperation to the giant woman above, but she was far too preoccupied recovering from her recent orgasm.
The current swept the helpless, tiny boy over the metal plate and down through one of the holes. Chris had been sucked down the drain.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Janet propped herself up against the shower wall in front of her with both arms, leaning forward with her head bowed and her eyes closed; the shower sprayed down directly onto the back of her head as she breathed heavily, still trying to recover from her inexplicable orgasm. She couldn’t believe that she actually orgasmed for a second time, without having to really touch herself at all! Not only that, it felt even better than with the dildo earlier, and she was completely stumped contemplating exactly why.
Apparently something had stimulated her, but Janet had no idea what it could’ve been. She reached down again with both fingers and felt around the inside of her pussy, trying to figure out if there was something stuck inside her: a stray hair, a piece of the dildo...but she didn’t find anything. She glanced down to the shower floor, checking the drain cover for anything that might have fallen out of her, but again, she saw nothing.
The most unsettling thing about the whole ordeal was that not only had she never orgasmed without actually having someone—or something—stimulating her, Janet could have sworn she actually felt something moving inside of her. She scoured the floor, and herself, even more intensely, worried that a bug might have been stuck inside her pussy; the very thought made her cringe. But, after thoroughly scanning every corner of the shower, she still couldn’t find anything. Whatever it had been, it was gone now.
Janet composed herself, putting the whole incident in the back of her mind, and continued showering. Over the next 30 minutes, she enjoyed the hot water, taking time to carefully scrub all the parts of her body, just in case there HAD been a bug on her. Besides, it wasn’t like she was in a hurry to actually go anywhere.
Eventually, Janet used up all the hot water. She turned off the shower and reached for the nearby towel, then went about blow drying her hair, and getting into some comfortable clothes, now fully rejuvenated and ready to face the rest of the afternoon.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Rachel had fallen asleep on the couch not long after her mother had gone upstairs for her shower. She was the type of person who got very sleepy when she was depressed; even though the talk with her mom and made her feel better, she was still anxious about what was going to happen when her mother went next-door to confront Shannon.
The young teenager’s head lay comfortably on one of the couch’s throw pillows, and she was dreaming a very strange dream about Chris: in her dream, Rachel was walking barefoot through her backyard like she usually did, when she suddenly heard a tiny voice shouting for her. Initially, she looked around, but didn’t see anyone. Then, just as she was about to take another step, the tiny voice squeaked again, it’s high-pitched pleas begging her not to squish him. When Rachel looked down, there in the grass, standing only an inch tall, was a tiny Chris.
“Chris!” Rachel exclaimed, “Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry! I almost stepped on you!”
She bent over and scooped up the tiny boy her hands, cupping him gently in her palms.
“Come on, let’s go to my house.”
Rachel carried the tiny boy through the house and up to her room, setting him down gently on her desk. For the next several minutes, the two friends joked, watched funny internet videos, and listened to music. Oddly enough, the entire time, Rachel didn’t seem at all surprised that Chris was so small, as if it weren’t anything special.
At one point, she excused herself to go to the restroom, but when she returned, Chris was gone. She looked all over her room, calling his name, and trying to be careful where she stepped.
Then, when she happened to peer of out her window, she saw Shannon walking back across the lawn towards Chris’s house. The woman turned around briefly, staring straight up through Rachel’s window at the young teenager, and holding something in her hands. Even from that distance, Rachel could tell it was her tiny friend. Shannon’s mouth turned up in an evil grin, and with a chortle, she closed her fist, trapping the tiny boy within.
Rachel tried to protest, banging on the window, her face pressed up against the glass, but Shannon gave no heed. She turned back towards the house and walked up the back steps, then disappeared into the house as the door slammed shut!
*BEEP*
Rachel awoke with a start! The alarm on the washer had gone off.
She was breathing rapidly, her palms were sweaty, and her heart was racing!
“Wow!” she exclaimed, as she attempted to steady herself. “What a weird dream!”
Not wanting to get up at the moment, Rachel lay her head back down on the pillow. She could still hear water running upstairs, so her mother was still in the shower, meaning she still had some time to nap before having to put the load into the drier. She closed her eyes and dozed off again, all the while hoping her next dream wouldn’t be so strange.

——————————————————————————————————————————

The unconscious body of a tiny boy washed ashore in a damp, dark tunnel, while ripples of water licked his face as the tide flowed in and out. Chris moaned weakly as he slowly regained consciousness, his eyes opening in near complete darkness, except for distant rays of light shining through several holes in the ceiling off in the distance. He vaguely remembered the incident with Mrs. Carson, and being squirted onto the shower floor, but everything after that was a total blur.
Chris shook off his confusion and slowly pushed himself to his feet; he found his balance a bit unsteady. The floor beneath him slanted backwards, and he was so weak he could hardly even stand. His tiny, naked body shivered to warm itself, and he was starving—he hadn’t really had anything to eat since foraging for scraps in the grass that morning. In fact, Chris wasn’t even sure what day it was, nor how long he’d been unconscious, so he wasn’t sure exactly how long since his last meal.
The ground felt cold against his bare feet as he hobbled his way uphill through the dark cavern towards the distant beams of light. From the smell, Chris reasoned he was in some kind of drain pipe, but he wasn’t exactly sure where. If he had gotten sucked into a sewer or something, he figured the pipe would be a lot larger, and the stench a lot more pungent.
As he approached one of the pillars of light, his heart began pounding; he was apprehensive about looking up through he holes, afraid of what he might see. Being sucked down the drain, he was extremely lucky he hadn’t drowned, but he could literally be anywhere, and having a least another day until he started growing again...
Chris mind was swirling with terrible thoughts as he slowly stepped into the spotlight. He gazed upwards, blinking a few times to help his eyes adjust. He could make out some kind of giant room (Thank God he was still inside) with light streaming in two side-by-side windows on a nearby wall. From his vantage point, however, it was hard to see anything else, though there was something oddly familiar about the place. Chris quickly moved into another light pillar to see if he could get a better viewing angle....
....That’s when he saw the gigantic washing machine. He immediately recognized where he was: in the drain just beneath the Carson’s laundry room. There was a small drain in the floor of Rachel’s laundry room to prevent flooding in case of an overflow or leak in one of the machines. Unbelievably, he’d been sucked down from the second story bathroom and swept under the floor. Fate had smiled upon him: he still had a chance to be rescued. He just needed to get someone’s attention.
*HONK*
Chris reeled at the sound of a loud horn blaring through the room above. He was nearly bowled over as he covered his ears, cringing from how it echoed through he drainpipe.
Thankfully, the horn didn’t last long. When he was sure that it was somewhat quiet again, Chris removed his fingers from his ears and meekly gazed upwards, still prepared to re-cover them if the noise blasted again. He could almost hear his heart pounding...
Chris snapped to attention: that noise must’ve been an alarm from one of the machines, signaling that a load was done. Someone was bound to come and check it. All he had to do was wait.

——————————————————————————————————————————

The sound of water flowing down the drain from the upstairs bathroom suddenly stopped. Rachel heard footsteps on the floor above.
“Great,” Rachel sighed, rolling her eyes, “guess mom’s done with her shower.”
She really wished she could nap longer, but her mother would give her an earful if Rachel didn’t get the laundry taken care of. The teenager reluctantly rolled off the couch and into a standing position. The sooner she got the laundry switched over, the sooner she could back to napping.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Chris had been waiting for what seemed like forever for somebody come check the laundry, but as yet, he hadn’t seen or heard anyone. Maybe no one heard the alarm.
“HELLO!” Chris called up, cupping his hands around his mouth to amplify his voice. “CAN ANYONE HEAR ME! ITS ME, CHRIS! I’M IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM! HEEEELLLLP!”
Chris quickly gave up on shouting for help, opting to save his voice for when someone actually entered the room.
Then, he heard footsteps booming off in the distance; the pipe began to shake as the footsteps grew closer. Chris stood at the ready, poised for the moment he finally saw someone. Suddenly, the footsteps boomed directly overhead, and a giant figure came into view, checking the washing machine...
It was Rachel!
“RACHEL!” Chris shouted up, “RACHEL, DOWN HERE! IT’S ME, CHRIS! RACHEL, I’M IN THE DRAIN! LOOK IN THE DRAIN, RACHEL!”
But his giant friend displayed no sign that she’d heard him, continuing to fiddle with the clothes in the washing machine without hesitation.
“RACHEL, PLEASE! I’M DOWN HERE! CAN’T YOU HEAR ME! HELP ME, PLEASE!”

——————————————————————————————————————————

Rachel nonchalantly meandered into the laundry room, stepping past the drain in the middle of the room like she’d done a hundred times before without even giving it second thought, and opened the lid of the washing machine. She began taking out handfuls of wet clothes, setting them on the dryer beside her, then reached over and unlatched the front portal of the dryer. Once she had a decent-sized pile, she gathered the clothes up into her arms and bent down to toss them in.

Chris watched intently as his giant friend bent down to toss a bundle of clothes into the dryer. He summoned all the strength he could, cupping his hands around his mouth for one big shout...
“RACHEL!”

Rachel had just tossed the first bundle of clothes into the dryer and was about to stand back up when she heard a faint squeak. She shot straight up, snapping her head side to side, looking to see what had caused it...
The was only the distant sound of the TV in the living room, and the occasional movement of her mother on her floor above.
Rachel shrugged her shoulders and gathered more clothes from the washer and once again tossed them into the dryer...
She froze in place: she definitely heard a tiny, distant voice calling her name.
“Mom?” she called out, “Mom, is that you?”

Chris was ecstatic! She’d heard him; Rachel had actually heard him!
“The drain pipe!” Chris commented aloud, “The drainpipe must be amplifying my voice.”
He watched as the giant Rachel looked around, trying to figure out where he was.
“RACHEL, DOWN HERE! IN THE DRAIN! DOWN HERE, IN THE DRAIN!”
Chris became very excitable, but Rachel wasn’t checking the drain. He needed her to look down.
“Come on, Rach. Look down! Please!”
Rachel was calling out for her mother, her booming voice echoing through the room.
“NO, RACHEL! IT’S ME, CHRIS! I’M IN THE DRAIN! OH GOD, RACH! LOOK IN THE DRAIN!”
It seemed like she could only hear him when she was bent over closer to the floor, and it wouldn’t be long before Rachel was done tossing things in the dryer. He was running out of time!

Rachel was completely stumped; she couldn’t figure out where the tiny squeaks were coming from. She carefully scanned the room looking for anything: a mouse, a loose board, etc.
But that didn’t make any sense: how could a mouse call her by name? Was she hearing things?
As Rachel continued examining the room, her right foot inadvertently slid along the floor, knocking several particles of dirt and dust into the drain.

Chris covered his ears as Rachel’s giant foot scrapping along the floor reverberated through the drainpipe. Huge boulders of dirt rained down from above, forcing the tiny boy to seek cover.
“ACK! RACHEL, WATCH IT!” he cursed.

Rachel sighed and stepped back over to the washer, having already wasted too much time searching for a tiny squeak,, when what she really needed to do was finish up the laundry. She stood on her tiptoes as she stretched her arms into the washer, reaching for the last few clothes slumped in the very bottom, then threw the stragglers into the dryer along with a fabric sheet, and carefully closed the hatch.
She reached for the start button....and paused, listening one last time for the squeak. Hearing nothing, she sighed and pressed the button...

Chris’s heart sank when the dryer whirred to life, the vibrations echoing through the pipe.
“RACHEL, PLEASE!” he begged. Unfortunately, now that the dryer was running, there was no way she was going to hear him. To make matters even worse, the giant girl had suddenly taken a step back, her right foot landing right on top of the drain. The pipe shook violently, and the cover clanked as it jostled in its holster; Chris struggled to keep his footing, but he toppled backwards, hard on his butt.
“Oh, RACHEL!” he whined.
Now, Rachel‘s huge foot was blocking out most of the light, and it also stifled the pipe’s ability to amplify Chris’s voice.

“Aw!” Rachel uttered as she lifted her foot, “YUCK!”
She’d inadvertently stepped right on top of the stupid drain cover in the middle of the room. It was cold, wet, and dirty.
“Stupid drain!” she said as she brushed off the crap stuck to her sole, staring angrily at it.

Chris perked up; Rachel was straight at him.
“RACHEL!” he shouted, immediately jumping to his feet, waving frantically, “RACHEL, YES! LOOK AT ME! I’M IN HERE!”

Alas, the girl couldn’t see the tiny boy waving at her inside the dark drain. She finished wiping off her foot and walked out of the room, wanting to get back to her nap now more than ever.
“NO, RACHEL, DON’T LEAVE!” Chris screeched, “COME BACK!”
The tiny boy collapsed into a heap on the floor of the pipe. His best friend had just left him stranded. He wanted to cry; he’d come so close to being found, but once again was dismissed.
Chris gazed up despairingly into the empty room above; he was tired, hungry, and cold. He just wanted to be big again, but wasn’t sure if he’d even survive that long. He wanted to be discovered, he wanted his friend, his newfound crush, someone who’d watch over and protect him until the potion wore off.
Chris laid down on the cold ground, scrunching himself up into a ball to keep warm. Tears filled his eyes, and he began sobbing weakly. The true gravity of his situation had finally hit him: he wasn’t going anywhere, and no one was going to find him. He mind drifted back to Shannon, and if she was still looking for him. She was probably distraught, or pissed, but he didn’t care either way. He just wanted the suffering to end.
Chris closed his eyes and let the darkness take him, relegating his body to a deep sleep, unsure if he’d ever wake up again, and not caring either way.