- Text Size +
Dr. Raymond Price learned and firmly believed that if you want to get ahead in he world, you have to be willing to do what it takes, regardless of who you have to step over. Growing up, it wasn’t hard to tell that behind his teen-heartthrob good looks, lay an incredibly gifted mind. He excelled in nearly everything that he did, and his parents nurtured and encouraged him every step of the way. They made sure he had everything he needed to succeed, including access to the best education they could afford.
Things just seemed to come naturally for Ray: good grades, countless friends, and numerous beautiful girlfriends that even made the star athletes of his high school jealous. Despite having the manner and build of a natural-born athlete, however, Ray wasn’t really motivated by nor interested in sports. He was more focused on his education: winning contests, science fairs, and dominating any raw knowledge competition he came upon. Eventually, he even won the opportunity to compete for a full-ride scholarship into one of the most exclusive colleges in the nation, and he firmly believed he was destined to win.
But perhaps that’s when everything went wrong, and Ray’s outlook on life completely changed. He was passed over by the scholarship committee by an applicant who’s parents were wealthy and well-connected, and who had donated a huge amount of money towards a new campus building. Ray tried to appeal the decision, but soon came to the uncomfortable realization that had never been seriously considered due to his social status, and lack of money thereof.
Ray never really got over it. He’d learned the painful truth that the world was full of “have’s and have-not’s” competing on a cruel and unfair playing field, and believed he’d been cheated out of what was rightfully his just because he wasn’t lucky enough to be born into wealth. From that moment on, he swore that he’d never let anyone get the better of him, and if they did, he’d make them regret it.
All throughout college, Ray worked his tail off, and looked down upon anyone who he felt wasn’t pulling their own weight, and made sure they knew it, too.
Then came the day that one of his fellow students learned firsthand just what lengths Ray would go to if they crossed him. The student in question was an arrogant ass who had come from a upscale, well-to-do family, and who’d had everything in life handed to them on a silver platter. They stole a paper of Ray’s and submitted it as their own independent research. When Ray found out, he appealed to the appropriate entities. After a long, grueling process, he eventually won, but despite the academic committee’s ruling, the punishment set forth onto the defendant was nothing more than a slap on the wrist; though not specifically stated, Ray knew the real reason for such a lenient punishment was to prevent the university from alienating one of its rich donors.
Instead of just begrudgingly accepting the outcome, however, Ray made it his personal mission not just to get justice, but to utterly ruin the over-privileged young man. He went to the school newspaper, radio station, and any other media outlet he could to tell his story, which eventually got local and state media coverage. The bad publicity, coupled with threats of other rich entities pulling their endowments and funding, eventually pressured the university to force the student to leave school. It was probably the first dose of the real world that guy and his family had ever gotten.
Ray might have been satisfied with that accomplishment, but winning such an intense battle gave him a true taste of power; he vowed then and there to never let such a thing happen to him again. When he had opportunity to be submitted for a national collegiate prize, he decided to pull out all the stops and make sure he won it: he found out everything he could about those that were on the judging committees, greasing palms, making threats, and basically pulling as many strings as he could.
Amazingly, he won! That prize went completely to his head. He continued on his dark path, stepping over anyone who got in his way. Even working in some top level institutions, he wasn’t afraid to butt heads, suck up to management, and do anything else he could to get ahead.
His greatest accomplishment, however, came from an independent project he’d been working on: a project that could completely revolutionize the world as he knew it. He found a mixture of compounds that, when purified into a serum, could actually bind to and re-organize the genetic structure of organic matter, causing it to compress. Basically, the formula attached itself to the DNA of living cells and caused the helixes to wind more tightly; by doing so, it enabled a slight reduction in the size of living, organic matter, causing it to shrink.
Even with only preliminary success, Ray still recognized that he had something remarkable, and he wanted to make sure his discovery would make him rich! The problem was getting the funding to continue his research. Taking it to his bosses would mean it could become the property of the institute where he worked, and he wasn’t about to part with his work. Instead, Ray took it to the one place he knew he could get unlimited funding: the US military. A simple proposal on how it could be used for defense—pitching as a way of sneaking spies into hostile territory undetected—was all Ray needed to get a blank check and access to unlimited resources. Regardless, the possibilities of such a product could be astronomically invaluable to the defense industry, and Ray wanted to cash in.
Alas, while working on such a project for the government did pay well, Ray wasn’t exactly living “high-on-the-hog” as it were. The military contract only gave him a comparably small stipend; Ray, however, wanted more....much more! Unfortunately, he was considered just as much of an asset as his formula, and government wasn’t about to let him leave so easily.
One frustrating day while drowning his troubles at a local bar, contemplating a way trying to wiggle out of his ironclad contract, Ray happened to lock eyes with a short, attractive, busty young woman sitting across the room. After exchanging casual glances, and a few quick smiles, Ray downed the rest of his beer and walked over to introduce himself. The young woman’s name was Shannon, and although she may have been a bit more plus-sized than most of the girls he normally dated, her proportions seemed to work for her, and she had a spunk about her that Ray found quite intoxicating. They got to talking, and the more he got to know he, the more intrigued Ray became.
Even though Shannon admitted she was in a relationship at the time, she firmly stated that she wanted out. Ray didn’t mind, however; he considered taking another man’s girl an achievement. Shannon explained how Steve, her then boyfriend, was emotionally abusive, and that she was looking for a guy just like Ray to give her the strength to leave the relationship.
For the next couple of months, Ray and Shannon hooked up in private: sneaking and fooling around. Eventually, though, Ray wanted to become exclusive, and for Shannon to break it off with Steve; unfortunately, she kept insisting that it was too difficult, or that it wasn’t the right time. Ray wasn’t one to beg, but he began growing impatient. It seemed like Shannon was just stringing him along, and he wanted her all to himself.
Then, one night, after a causal rendezvous at his place, Ray once again asked Shannon to go steady. After giving him the same tired excuses, he made a desperate move, and proposed something he would later come to regret. Despite knowing exactly how much trouble to get into, he made Shannon a deal: if she agreed to be exclusive, he’d give her something that would give her the courage to leave her boyfriend. Shannon was, to say the least, intrigued. After making her promise not to tell anyone, Ray told Shannon about his “shrinking potion”.
As to be expected, Shannon was skeptical, but Ray swore to her it was true. He explained exactly how it worked, offered to prove it, and would give her some only if she promised to use it to scare off her boyfriend for good.
Shannon agreed, provided Ray could actually prove it. Despite the risks, Ray gathered what formula he could sneak from work the next day, and hurried home that afternoon, anxiously awaiting Shannon’s arrival for a demonstration that evening. When she finally arrived, Ray provided the proof: he took an ordinary tree leaf and put a couple drops of his potion in the center.
Things happened fast!
Shannon was in utter disbelief! Before her very eyes, the leaf shrank to a fraction of its original size. To say the least, she was beyond amazed! She was ecstatic, and began asking Ray a ton of questions, nearly to the point of obsession!
Once Ray managed to calm her down and remind Shannon that everything was still top secret, he once again explained that the effects were only temporary, but that the potion should still shrink her boyfriend long enough for Shannon to scare him off. She agreed, albeit inquiring about how exactly she was supposed to keep Steve, her soon to be ex-boyfriend, quiet after the fact. Surprisingly, Ray didn’t seem too worried about it. What was the guy going to do: walk into the nearest police station and say that his girlfriend shrunk him?! They’d lock him in the loony bin and throw away the key. All Shannon had to do was put the fear of God in him, and make sure no one found Steve in his shrunken state. And of course, as to be expected, being so small comes with risks....and if Steve were to accidentally disappear...
That night, to show her appreciation, Shannon gave Ray the fuck of a lifetime!
The next morning, however, Ray really starting having concerns. What if someone found out what he’d done? What if Shannon’s soon to be ex didn’t keep quiet? There’d be too many questions. He immediately called Shannon and asked for the potion back.
Shannon, however, wasn’t about to give it up so easily. She was already planning her revenge, and somehow convinced Ray to trust her that everything was going to be alright.
Reluctantly, Ray believed her, but a surprise audit at work the next day turned up discrepancies in the amounts of the key materials he’d stolen. Ray swore up and down to his superiors that he didn’t know anything about it, and explained that it was probably just a simple error. They bought it, but Ray knew he was still under suspicion, and under a watchful eye. It was only a matter of time before he was found out.
For the next week, and into a long weekend, Ray didn’t hear anything from Shannon. He wondered about calling her, but his anxiety was starting to get the better of him, and he decided it would be best to just cut ties with Shannon and try to cover everything up.
Come the following weekend, however, Shannon finally called back. Ray explained his apprehensions again, but Shannon said it was too late: she’d already used the formula on her boyfriend. Ray was terrified, rambling on about it was all a mistake, and that they had to cover everything up. To his surprise, however, Shannon explained that the entire plan had gone off without a hitch. Everything went perfect!
“It worked like a charm!” Shannon delightfully explained over the phone, trying to contain her laughter, “You should have seen it, hun: Steve was so small and helpless....not even two inches tall....completely terrified....scurrying through in the carpet, trying to get away...”
“You’re sure you scared him off?” Ray asked anxiously.
“Trust me, hunny, he’s not coming back!”
“And you’re sure he’ll keep his mouth shut? We can’t take any chances.”
“Ray, sweetie, trust me: he’s not going to be saying anything to anyone.”
Ray heard Shannon giggling menacingly on the other end of the line. He wasn’t entirely sure what she had done, but from the way she was acting, he was quite sure that her ex-boyfriend was gone....permanently.
The good news, however, stopped there. The lab was starting to ask questions, which put Ray under enough scrutiny that he was sure he’d never be able to sell out of his contract, at least not until the whole thing blew over, assuming it ever did.
So, when Shannon called up out of the blue and said she needed more formula, Ray had every intention on turning her down. That is, until she mentioned the money. She was going to pay handsomely enough that the two of them could disappear together....forever.
Ray reiterated that if he complied, there was no going back: it was all or nothing.
Shannon agreed, and told him the plan. The details were sketchy, but she wanted everything done and finalized by the end of the week.
Ray agreed, and started preparing his exit strategy. He’d managed to smuggle out all the ingredients he’d need, plus a couple extra things he figured would come in handy. That very afternoon, Ray left the government lab like usual and drove off the grounds, with no one the wiser of what he’d done, nor that he was never going back.
It was nearly 5 o’clock when he arrived at the address where Shannon had agreed to meet. Apparently, she’d been housesitting for the past several days, which provided a perfect, neutral location for them to meet. Ray secretly hoped he could persuade Shannon to let him crash there until they left; once he made all the arrangements, and in order to walk away from his life for good, he’d need a safe place to lay low.
Leaving his briefcase in the car, Ray grabbed a medium-sized, black and silver case from the passenger seat next to him and headed up the walkway to the house. After quick knock on the door, and the familiar stomping of bare feet on the other side, his lovely mistress opened the door.
“Hey,” Shannon said, sticking her head out the door and looking both ways to see if anyone was watching, “come on in.”
“Hey babe,” Ray exhaled as he stepped inside. “it’s good to see you.”
“It’s good to see you too, hun,” Shannon giggled seductively, shutting and latching the door behind him.
“Yeah, I’ll bet,” Ray grunted, setting the case down onto the floor.
“So,” Shannon said as she turned back towards him, “are you just gonna stand there, or are you gonna come say hello?”
“Of course,” Ray chortled, stepping closer and wrapping his arms around her short, curvy body. “Hello, beautiful.”
“Mm, hello handsome,” she moaned, wrapping her arms around his muscular 5’11” frame. “I’ve missed you.”
“Hm, have you now?” he said, pulling her in close, kissing her soft, tender lips.
“So,” Shannon said between kisses, “did you....*smooch*....bring....*smooch*....what I....*smooch*....asked you to bring?”
“Yeah, I got it,” Ray said smugly, gasping teasingly to delay Shannon’s next kiss, “question is: do you have what you promised me?”
“Patience, sweetie, patience,” Shannon teased back. “As long as you brought me what I want, you’ll definitely get what you want.”
“Good to hear,” Ray nodded, “I took a huge risk getting this to you, babe, so there’s no turning back. We’re in too deep.”
“Calm yourself, sweetie,” Shannon reassured him, “Everything’s gonna be fine. I’ve already started making the arrangements. By this time on Friday, you and I are gonna be on a plane to the Caribbean.”
“Oh baby,” Ray sighed fervently, moving back in to kiss her again, “I can hardly wait.”
“Uh uhn,” Shannon uttered, putting her index finger up to his lips. “First thing’s first. Where’s my potion?”
“Oh, I’ve got it right here,” Ray replied smugly, pointing his foot toward the case, “and I think you’ll be very pleased with the extras I brought you.”
“Ooh, I’m sure I will,” Shannon said grinning, biting her lip with anticipation. “So, let me see ‘em.”
“Alright,” Ray relented, “where a good place to set this stuff?”
“Uh, let’s go into the kitchen,” she suggested. “We’ll set it on the table.”
Ray retrieved the case from the floor and followed Shannon into the kitchen, setting it on the table where she motioned.
“Hey, close the blinds babe,” Ray prompted as he started unlatching the case, “just in case anyone’s watching.”
Shannon agreed and went about making sure no one could see into the room from outside. Once he was sure no one else could see, Ray lifted the hinges lid and open the case. Inside, surrounded by form-fitting foam, was a smaller box, and a device that resembled a fancy label maker in front. Ray sat down in one of the kitchen chairs and pulled out the smaller box, lifting off the lid and setting everything down carefully onto the table. Shannon immediately eyed three small vials sitting in a row, each one also sitting in their own foam-walled compartment.
“All right,” Ray began, “now, you mentioned wanting to keep someone shrunk for an extended period?”
“Not ‘wanting’,” Shannon confirmed, slightly disappointed in only seeing three vials, “‘needing’, so I hope you brought me enough.”
“Trust me, I brought you enough,” Ray said as he pulled each vial out of its pocket and set them on the table. Two of them were half full of their respective solutions—one blue and one clear—and the third was full of a lime green liquid. Shannon recognized the familiar blue hue of the original shrinking potion, but seeing the vial only half full increased her disappointment.
“Uh, I hope that isn’t all of it, Ray” Shannon criticized, pointing at the half-full vial. “Otherwise, you can forget our little deal.”
“Relax, babe,” he reassured her. “It’s all you’ll need. I’ve made some improvements to my formula since the last time.”
“Oh, yeah? What kind of ‘improvements’?”
“Well, you obviously know that the shrinkage isn’t permanent, right?”
“Yeah,” Shannon replied bluntly, rolling her eyes with discontent, “And?”
“Well, do you know why?”
“Uh, because it eventually works its way out?” Shannon replied snidely.
“Yes, smarty,” Ray replied sarcastically, “but do you know WHY that is?”
“No, Ray, I don’t. Why don’t you tell me?”
“Because the compounds eventually break down.”
“So, what’s your point?”
“My point is: since the compounds naturally break down, the shrinkage isn’t permanent, but if you could stabilize those compounds so they don’t break down...”
“The shrinkage would be permanent,” Shannon lit up, finishing his sentence. “Ray, are you saying that you made a potion that won’t wear off?”
“I’ve made some advancements since we last spoke, and I found a way to stabilize the formula so that it’s permanent.”
“Watch this,” Ray said smugly, picking up the 1st vial. “OK, so, here’s the original potion.”
Ray continued, taking the second bottle of clear liquid in hand:
“Now, I add some of this stabilizer solution,” Ray spoke as he poured the 2nd vial into the first. “Mix...”
Ray carefully put the cap back on the shrinking potion and shook it up; the liquid inside changed from a light blue to a bright red.
“And....voila!” Ray exclaimed, holding the finished potion up in front of Shannon. “Your new, and improved, shrinking formula.”
“Oh, yes!” Shannon said, beaming, her eyes completely fixated on the vial of potion.
“Now,” Ray continued, pulling the vial back towards himself, “since the original potion wore off, we didn’t have too much need for an antidote, but obviously, since we have a permanent version, I had to find a way to break it down if needed, which leads me to this....”
Ray held up the full vial of green liquid.
“This potion immediately breaks down the compounds in the shrinking potion and restores the affected organic matter back to normal size. An antidote, if you will....just in case of accidental exposure. You wouldn’t want to accidentally shrink yourself forever.”
“Ray, this is perfect!” Shannon exclaimed. “Oh, I could kiss you!”
“Mm, what’s stopping you, babe?”
Shannon immediately leapt into his lap and started passionately kissing him, running her hands through his dark, brown hair.
“I take it you’re satisfied?” Ray inquired, coming up for air.
“Mm, oh yes, baby!” Shannon said, lightly kissing him one more time, running her index finger down his firm chest. “Very satisfied!”
Shannon could feel his erect manhood between her legs; she relished in the fact she could quite effectively turn him on.
“Mm, easy tiger,” she teased, giggling.
“Sorry, babe, can’t help it,” Ray chortled, “I’m just....so excited! I mean, are we really doing this?! Running off together?”
“Oh yes,” Shannon said firmly, “yes indeed. We’re definitely doing this! I’ve already started making all the arrangements. We’ll still need to sell a few of our things—your car, my car—and quickly drain some of our accounts for emergency cash, but don’t worry: there’ll be more than enough money for us to live happily ever after on a beautiful island in the Bahamas.”
“Ooh, babe, I’m liking what I’m hearing,” Ray replied, biting his lip anxiously.
“Now,” he continued, more sternly, “about the other problem you mentioned...”
“Yeah,” Shannon said, slightly embarrassed, “I seem to have....misplaced someone.”
“Yeah, that is definitely a problem,” Ray mulled. “Thankfully, I may have a solution. When was their last dose of my other potion?”
“Tuesday afternoon.”
“Well, in that case, thing’s aren’t as bad as they could be. You and I’ll be gone long before the effects wear off.”
“I still have to find him, Ray; he’s crucial to my plans.”
“Oh, he is, is he?” Ray queried, slightly jealous. “Who is it, anyway? Not your ex, Steve?”
“No, of course not!” Shannon snapped, “I told you that problem’s been taken care of. It’s.... someone else.”
“Hm, hope it’s not someone I have to be jealous of.”
“Oh, you don’t need to worry about him, Ray,” Shannon giggled seductively, “But I don’t want anyone finding out about him.”
“Me neither,” Ray added. “Thing’s are difficult enough at this point: I’ll at least have plausible deniability if I disappear, but if my superiors find out a top secret potion been used on a common ordinary person, we’ll have the whole U.S. government looking for us.”
“Well then, we’d better find him first,” Shannon urged impatiently.
“...And that’s where this little beauty comes into play,” Ray chimed in, reaching back into the case and pulling out the large, handheld device Shannon had seen earlier. “This....is a specialized tracking system I’ve developed. It’s kind of like what they use when they plant a tracker in someone, only this one is specially designed to locate specific compounds and genetic. I’ve already calibrated it to track my potion; all you have to do is provide a sample of a person’s DNA, and once the device calibrates to their genetic code, we’ll know their exact location!”
“Oh, awesome, Ray!” Shannon squealed, kissing him again. “But, wait a minute: even if we find him, the potion he took’ll eventually wear off. We can’t have him growing back in the middle of our getaway.”
“Relax, babe,” Ray reassured her, “all we have to do is feed him a drop or two of the stabilizer. Whatever his current size, It’ll keep him that way just as good as the red potion will. And if he’s too big for us to control or smuggle out of the country undetected, we’ll give him the antidote, then I’ll hold him down while you give him the new stuff. Either way, nothing is getting in the way of our plans. We are going to live happily ever after, no matter what!”
“Ooh, baby,” Shannon sighed seductively, “I’m so happy, you’re making me wet.”
“Mm, am I now?” Ray replied smugly, sensing the moistness of her pussy through his pants.
“Come on upstairs,” Shannon whispered into his ear as she slid off his lap, “I want to thank you properly.”
Shannon took Ray by the hand and started leading him into the hallway.
“Oh, hang on a second,” Shannon said, heading back to into the kitchen towards the table.
“What’s wrong?”
“Nothing, I just wanna put these away,” Shannon said, grabbing the vials and carefully putting them back into the box. “I wanna keep them safe and secure.”
“Good idea,” Ray replied, clicking his tongue.
Ray waited restlessly in the hall, eyeing Shannon’s assets as she scuttled about. As she finished up, he quickly surveyed the living room.
“By the way, babe,” he commented, “not a bad little place here. Who’re ya housesittin’ for anyway?”
“Never you mind, sweetie,” Shannon said, walking up to him alluringly. “All you have to worry about....is us.”
Shannon pulled him in close and planted a delicate kiss on his lips.
“...and your reward,” she added, taking him by the hand and leading him up the stairs to the master bedroom. Once there, she lead him into the room, showing him the bed, then stepped back and closed the door.
“Now then,” Shannon said, moseying back up to him, “take your clothes off.”
Ray hastily undressed, and was naked in less than 15 seconds. Shannon giggled at the sight of him literally ripping off his clothes, marveling at the sight of the naked beefcake before her: six-pack abs, broad chest, and a fully erect cock.
“Your turn, babe,” Ray said, stepping closer to her.
“First, lay down on the bed,” Shannon directed, placing a hand on his chest and pushing him back lightly. “I wanna....give you little show.”
Once again, Ray happily obliged, practically hopping onto the comfortable mattress. His cock was already throbbing, awaiting the curvy woman’s arrival.
“My, my,” Shannon giggled seductively, stepping over to the bed next to him, “I see we’re already warmed up.”
“Damn right!” Ray stated. “And it’s waiting for you.”
“Patience, little guy,” Shannon cooed, tenderly stroking his erect penis, “You’re gonna like this.”
Shannon slowly began to do a little striptease for him: she slowly unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, letting them gently slide down her legs to her ankles, before stepping out of them and kicking them aside. Next, she grabbed the hem of her tank top and pulled it up over her head, nonchalantly dropping it onto the floor next to the bed, leaving her standing in nothing but her panties and bra.
“Ooh, that’s right, baby! Take it off!” Ray urged, only growing more anxious.
Shannon giggled and bit her lip, turning her back on him for a moment. She carefully unhooked her bra in the back and took it off, still leaving her bare back facing him. She folded the bra and lightly placed it on the nightstand next to the bed. Ray’s eyes were now fixated on Shannon‘s gigantic, naked breasts jiggling back and forth as Shannon moved about. She stood in front of him for a moment, tilting her head almost innocently.
“You like what you see,” Shannon said, softly smiling at him while gently running her fingers up her smooth skin.
“Oh yes, baby, I do,” he replied. “Now, take those panties off.”
Shannon shrugged playfully, then slipped her thumbs around the waistband of her panties, slowly pushing them down her legs, kicking them off into the pile with the rest of her clothes.
Ray basked in the glow of the naked body before him, reaching his hand towards her, anxiously awaiting the beautiful creature’s wet pussy. Shannon placed her tender hand in his, and carefully climbed on top of him, situating herself over his throbbing cock. Then, she relaxed her body; Ray’s erect manhood easily slipped inside her. The two began making passionate love, Shannon riding him for a good five minutes, with both of them moaning in unison as they went at it.
It didn’t take long for Ray’s orgasm to start building: he grew higher and higher. He tried restraining himself, trying not to be so quick, but he was already halfway turned on from earlier, and had been awaiting this all day. He closed his eyes, tilted his head back, and starting coming; his cock pulsated inside the warm, wet pussy that engulfed it. He sighed with satisfaction, letting his body relax and go limp...
Ray suddenly gagged on a strange tasting liquid that had just entered his mouth. He sputtered, trying to spit it out, but Shannon shifted her weight towards his chest, and forced her hands over his mouth. The vile liquid slid down his throat, forcing his body to cough in response.
Ray started to formulate the words: “what are you doing”, but the look in Shannon’s eyes made her intentions very clear—a look of sheer determination. He began struggling to get free, but despite his muscular body, he couldn’t push Shannon off his chest—for someone her size, she was surprisingly strong.
Then, Ray could feel it: his body was diminishing. He thrashed about wildly, trying to get out from under the plus-sized woman, but Shannon was getting far too big and far too heavy for him to resist. His body was sliding inwards, almost collapsing in on itself. Smaller and smaller he went; Ray could feel his pelvis being crushed under her weight. In no time, Shannon‘s hand was bigger than his face. When she removed it, Ray started shrieking in pain, shouting for help, but his voice was already starting to squeak; the smaller he got, the higher the pitch of his voice, and the further underneath her he went, as if Shannon’s pussy was swallowing him alive. A few moments later, Ray’s squeaks were cut off as his tiny body disappeared beneath her.
Shannon relaxed and took a deep breath, basking victoriously as she sat on her knees with her butt on the bed. She bit her lip gleefully, taking great pleasure thinking about what had just happened. Then, she slowly rocked her body backwards; her vagina slurped off the sheets, revealing a large puddle of cum and vaginal discharge. She scanned the pool of liquid beneath her, searching for any sign of movement…
There in the center, almost drowning in his own semen, was a tiny, 1/2-inch tall Ray.
“Ah, there you are, little man,” Shannon giggled maniacally. She casually reached down with two fingers, scooping him up with a load of discharge, and brought him up closer to her face.
“You were right, Ray. This stuff DOES work perfectly!” she giggled, this time much more playfully. “Though, I wasn’t really trying to make you THAT small. I guess a little bit of that potion goes a long way.”
She watched as the little man struggled in his own cum, cursing her name, and demanding to be made big again.
“Oh no, little man, I have no intention of making you bigger,” Shannon scoffed. “I’ve got big plans for you, AND that potion of yours. I can’t risk anyone finding out about it....*Giggle* or you. You see, Ray, you’re....a liability.”
Ray squeaked some more, betting for the antidote, hoping that the giantess was only kidding; it became clear very quickly, however, that Shannon was quite serious.
“Think of it this way, sweetie: now, you don’t have to worry about your lab finding you. Plus, it’ll be a lot easier to sneak you through customs,” Shannon giggled playfully, “Well, provided they don’t do a body-cavity search.”
The tiny man was still flailing about, trying to get free of the giant woman, but Shannon only watched his futile efforts with sadistic glee.
“Aw, Ray,” Shannon cooed at him through pouty lips, “you look so cute down there. What’s wrong? I thought you’d enjoy seeing me at this size.”
Ray squeaked a response, but Shannon couldn’t really make out what he said.
“Aw, don’t take it personally, sweetie, it’s not like I don’t like you. I’ve enjoyed our times together, really I have, it’s just that....well, my heart kinda belongs to someone else, but don’t worry, I’ll keep you around. I’m gonna need you if I ever have to make more of that formula of yours, and I promise I’ll take very good care of you....provided you behave. Who knows? Maybe one day, if you’re good, I might let you grow a couple of inches. Then, you can be my little sex toy. Doesn’t that sound like fun?”
The tiny man squeaked in protest, but Shannon was giggling with delight and sliding off the bed, knocking him off balance.
“Now, where can I keep you so you can’t get in any trouble?” Shannon pondered aloud, her naked breasts jiggling as she peered around the room. “Hm, well, I guess I’ll figure that one out later. In the meantime, we’ve got a lot to do to prepare for our big trip.
“First things first, however. Tell me how to calibrate that device.”