- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

ATTENTION: THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER IS A DEVIATION FROM THE MAIN STORY! IT IS AN ALTERNATE STORY ARC THAT EXPLORES A DIFFERENT OUTCOME OF THE EVENTS OUTLINED IN THIS STORY! IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE THE MAIN STORY, SKIP OVER TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

This chapter is a “What if” scenario that explores what would’ve happened if Janet Carson, Rachel’s mother, had found Chris. In order to keep this chapter as concise as possible, there will only be a small attention to detail where necessary so as to move the story along.
We re-join the story at the end of chapter 48, right after Rachel had unwittingly tossed Chris into the trash...

Alternate Chapter 49

Unbeknownst to Rachel, when she slammed the garbage bag onto the ground to compress all the trash, she’d sent Chris into a free-fall for a brief moment; upon impact, he bounced off a paperboard food container and flew clear out of the bag towards the giant girl. Chris tried desperately to grab onto her, but he fell short of reaching her, and went hurtling down towards the floor below, screaming the whole way down.
At the last moment, before Chris hit the floor, Rachel shifted her left leg. It smacked into the tiny boy, altering his trajectory just enough for him to start sliding down her shin and over the top of her foot. He had so much momentum that he tumbled down the entire length of Rachel’s foot and disappearing into the crevice between her big and second toes.
Unfortunately for Chris, Rachel had missed the entire show: she’d turned her head away to escape the dust cloud that had been kicked up from the trash bag. After tying off the bag, she lifted and carried it into the living room, narrowly avoiding squishing her tiny friend as she moved her foot, leaving him lying prone and semi-conscious on the cold, kitchen floor near the trash can.
Chris slowly pushed his torso up off the floor, shaking his head to help him regain his composure. He looked around for a moment, trying to recall the last several minutes, when he suddenly became aware of the two giant voices in the other room.
“Oh, did you put in a new garbage bag?” he heard Mrs. Carson say.
“No, not yet,” Rachel replied.
“That’s OK, I’ll go ahead put one in for you,” Mrs. Carson said.
Chris’s eyes grew wide, and his head snapped towards the nearby trash can to his left, quickly noticing his proximity.
“Oh no,” Chris uttered.
Sure enough, the tiny boy heard huge footsteps booming his direction. Chris peered nervously over his shoulder, right as Mrs. Carson’s huge figure appeared around the corner, with her giant, flip-flop-clad left foot raising into the air...
“N-N-No! No! AAH!” Chris squeaked before covering his head, not wanting to see the impact.
*BOOM*
Mrs. Carson’s flip-flop landed just to the right of the tiny boy, narrowly missing him. Chris slowly uncovered his head. He spotted the giant woman across the room, kicking off her shoes by the back door before disappearing into the pantry.
“Whew!” Chris exhaled. “That was a close one!”
His heart felt like it was about to burst out of his chest, and he was practically hyperventilating at almost being smashed to a bloody pulp. Chris stood up and hastily brushed himself off. He knew he wasn’t safe; he needed to get out of the middle the floor before...
Mrs. Carson‘s huge figure reappeared from the pantry with a giant trash bag in her hands, and her huge, bare feet stomping in his direction.
Chris had to move. He took off running in the opposite direction, hoping he could get clear, but Mrs. Carson was already on top of him, casting an ominous shadow over his tiny body.
“AAAACK!” Chris screamed as the giant woman’s left foot flew overhead, impacting directly in his path several feet in front of him. He stopped dead in his tracks....a move that proved costly. Chris looked up just as her right foot tapped the floor exactly where he was standing. With no more than a tiny squeak, Chris disappeared beneath Mrs. Carson’s plump toes.

Meanwhile, up above, Janet flipped the trash bag a couple of times in the air to open it up, then pushed on the trash can’s pedal with her left foot, flipping the lid open. She quickly dropped in and situated the bag, then lifted her foot off the pedal, watching the lid slam shut; finally, after smoothing out the bag draped over the outside of the can, she stepped over to the table to clean up her dishes.

For a moment, Chris was in near total darkness. Mrs. Carson’s colossal toes loomed overhead; the odor of her feet wafted into his nose. The smell wasn’t as strong as it had been the day before when she’d just finished exercising, but it was still quite pungent; Chris surmised that Mrs. Carson probably hadn’t showered since the day prior, when she’d unknowingly washed him down the drain after practically using him as a sex toy.
Suddenly, the huge toes surrounding him scrunched together; Chris was scooped up into the crevice between the second and third toes of Mrs. Carson’s right foot. A few moments later, the giant woman started walking; for the second time in two days, the tiny boy found himself trapped between Mrs. Carson’s toes while she went about her daily routine.
With with every step she took shuffling about the kitchen, cleaning up her mess, Mrs. Carson would unconsciously scrunch her monstrous toes together, continuously squeezing the poor, tiny boy in between them. Chris kept screaming for mercy, hoping that somehow the giant woman would hear him, but her stride never wavered.

Janet finished cleaning up the kitchen and headed back into the living room, retrieving a small paperback romance novel she’d been casually reading from atop a nearby bookshelf. She strolled over to her favorite chair, turned and adjusted her light pink nightgown, then took a seat, crossing her right leg over her left, leaving her right foot dangling casually in the air. In no time at all, she was completely engaged in her book.

Despite Mrs. Carson finally sitting down, Chris found his torture far from over. While the giant woman read her book, she constantly bounced her leg up and down, making the tiny boy extremely dizzy. He shouted in vain for her to stop, but the punishment only got worse. Soon, Mrs. Carson started scrunching and flexing her toes; Chris screamed in agony as the giant toes squeezed him tightly, the pressure only intensifying with each scrunch, threatening to pop him like a grape.
Just when he thought he couldn’t take any more, Chris heard the front door slam, and the tremendous pressure finally eased, giving him a much needed reprieve.
“Hey hon,” he overheard Mrs. Carson say, “where’ve you been?”
“Nowhere,” Rachel replied, “I just took the trash out the curb like you asked.”
“MRS. CARSON, RACHEL, DOWN HERE!” Chris tried interjecting, despite being hot and out of breath from all his abuse, but the two giantesses’ voices easy drowned out his faint squeaks.
“I’m gonna go get dressed,” he heard Rachel say, her voice somewhat distant.
“RACHEL, NO! DON’T LEAVE! I’M HERE, I’M RIGHT HERE! RACHEL, HELLLLP!”
It was no use, Chris listened helplessly as his giant friend left the room, leaving him to fend for himself.
“MRS. CARSON, PLEASE!” the tiny boy pleaded. “IT’S ME, CHRIS! I’ M DOWN HERE, BETWEEN YOUR TOES! PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE Y—AAAAAAAAAAH!”
Before Chris could finish his plea for help, he suddenly belted the loudest scream he’d ever shouted in his entire life.

“Ooh,” Janet moaned seductively, biting her lower lip, “This guy sounds really hot!”
She was reacting to the description of one of the characters in her book—a sexy handyman with bulging muscles—scrunching her toes tightly to contain her excitement.

“STMPF!....MRSMS CMRSMN....HLMMPF!....” Chris screamed frantically for Mrs. Carson to stop scrunching her toes, but his muffled cries went unanswered. He pushed against the colossal digits, desperately trying to force them apart, but he had no leverage, nor nearly enough physical strength. The giant toes squeezed his tiny body relentlessly; the pain was absolutely unbearable! The pressure collapsed his lungs, and it was getting unbelievably hot; Chris couldn’t catch his breath. He was literally suffocating...
Then, a strange feeling washed over him, as if his whole body was stretching. Chris could feel his limbs expanding in all directions, pushing against the walls that encased him. His tiny legs suddenly popped out just below where Mrs. Carson’s toes met, leaving them dangling and kicking frantically in the air to get free.
When the feeling finally subsided, Chris realized he had even less room before. He knew he’d grown, but all he cared was that he still wasn’t big enough to escape Mr. Carson’s toes, nor regained enough strength to push them apart.
Thankfully, Mrs. Carson relaxed her foot, and the intense pressure finally subsided. Chris gasped for much needed air—it was stale and reeked of toe jam, but it was air nonetheless.
“Mrs. Carson,” the tiny boy coughed weakly, “Mrs. Carson, help!”
He started wiggling furiously, hoping he was big enough for the giantess above to feel, but Chris quickly had to stop struggling. He could feel himself slipping downwards, his waist now dipping below the toe crevice. A fall from this height might break something, and with the giantess otherwise occupied, and still unable to detect his presence, his only option would be to....climb Mrs. Carson.
Chris gulped at the thought of having to scale the giant woman, but he honestly didn’t have any other viable option. He swung his legs up, grabbing a foothold on the bottom of the toe crevice and slowly pulled himself upwards. Now that Mrs. Carson wasn’t scrunching her toes mercilessly, he found the climb much easier.
A few minutes later, Chris’s head popped out the top of the giant foot. He gazed upwards, eyeing the massive leg that he’d have to scale, though he was unable to see anything past Mrs. Carson’s right knee. Chris pulled his arms out, then used them to push the rest of his body out from between the giant toes.
Chris splayed his tiny body across Mrs. Carson’s middle toe, finally having time to recover from his near death experience. He looked up toward her smooth, magnificent legs, gaging if he had enough strength to actually pull of a climb of such magnitude.
“MRS. CARSON!” the tiny boy shouted up, hoping he could avoid having to climb her, “MRS. CARSON, DOWN HERE! ON YOUR FOOT! LOOK AT YOUR FOOT!”
Having no luck, Chris sighed and began his trek over the woman’s massive foot. It was slow going, what with the ground shifting up and down occasionally, but his pace hardly wavered.
From the scale of things that he noticed on his journey, though, Chris confirmed that he had indeed grown a bit. By his estimate, he was back to his original shrunken height of about a quarter of an inch tall. It wasn’t much, but compared to being half that size an hour before, it was a vast improvement. All things considered, he thought he’d be shrunk for another day at least. The potion must have been working its way way out of his system; with any luck, he might even grow back to normal before the day was out, but he still wasn’t going to waste any time.
Chris finally reached Mrs. Carson’s shin. Then, after taking a moment to survey the huge leg above him, he heaved a deep sigh and slowly began his ascent...

Janet was immersed in her novel, and had just started the part where the sexy handyman was working on the air conditioner in the heroine’s bedroom, when she felt a tiny itch radiating up her right foot. Not wanting to put her book down, she flexed and jostled her foot, attempting to quell it without having to reach down and scratch.
For a moment, the itch did go away, but Janet soon felt it again, only this time it was on her shin, as if something was crawling up her leg. She thought it may have been a bug, but since it was so tiny and insignificant, it was hardly worth the bother of scratching. Instead, she bounced her leg up and down and tried ignoring it, hoping it would just fly away on its own.

Chris pulled himself up over Mrs. Carsons knee, practically flopping the rest of his body on top. He lay on his back for a moment, trying to catch his breath. He’d actually managed to scale the giant woman’s leg in only about 20 minutes, thanks in part to the stubble on her shin. Apparently, she didn’t shave her legs in the shower the previous day, and the tiny boy was more than thankful.
After recovering, Chris turned his head and gazed into the wondrous sight before him: Mrs. Carson was casually lounging in the chair, her eyes deeply engaged in what appeared to be some kind of romance novel. She was still wearing the pink nightgown Chris had seen her in earlier when he was still trapped in the drain, and from the way she was sitting with her legs crossed, the tiny boy caught a glimpse of her matching panties underneath. Before him lay two massive thighs, also crossed over one another, and each one visibly smooth and glistening, as if they’d been freshly lotioned.
Chris’s heart was racing, and his hormones raged. Despite having literally seen Mrs. Carson naked the day before, he was still in awe of her. Even in her nightgown, she was quite an attractive, mature woman. Chris gulped, trying to curb his emotions, though his tiny member was already sporting a slight erection.
Chris sat up suddenly, quickly shaking off his feelings. What was he doing? He needed to get Mrs. Carson’s attention! He pushed himself up, cupped his hands around his mouth, and shouted up to the giant woman:
“MRS. CARSON! MRS. CARSON, DOWN HERE! IT’S ME, CHRIS! LOOK FOR ME!”

Janet suddenly stopped reading, and slowly raised her eyes out of her book. She could swear she’d just heard a tiny voice calling her name, but it sounded so faint, she didn’t know where it was coming from. Her eyes scanned the room, casually glancing at the windows, though she couldn’t conceive of who could be calling her from outside. Ultimately, Janet shrugged her shoulders and went back to reading.

Chris became very excited; Mrs. Carson had just reacted as though she’d actually heard him. The tiny boy started jumping up and down excitedly, frantically waving his arms.
“MRS. CARSON, YES! IT’S ME, CHRIS! I’M DOWN HERE, ON YOUR LEG! LOOK AT YOUR KNEE, MRS. CARSON!”

Janet suddenly heard the faint sound again. She dropped her arms towards her lap, displaying a look of confusion. She sat very still, and listed intently...
Then she heard it: Chloe’s faint whining and scratching outside the back door.
“Darn that kid!” She scowled, sighing bitterly, “She said she’d be right back down to let that dog back in.”

“WHAT?!” Chris squeaked in shock, “NO! MRS. CARSON, WAIT! IT’S NOT CHLOE, IT’S ME, CHRIS! I’M DOWN HERE! I’M RIGHT HERE, MRS. CARSON!”
The tiny boy started running down her thigh, waving his arms and screaming for the giantess:
“MRS. CARSON, WAIT! LOOK DOWN HERE, ON YOUR LEG! PLEASE, LOOK FOR ME!”

“Rachel!” Janet called out, leaning back in her chair, hoping her daughter would answer. Unfortunately she received no reply.
“RACHEL!” She called louder this time, “CHLOE WANTS BACK INSIDE! SHE’S PROBABLY HUNGRY!”
Once again, Rachel didn’t answer.
“I swear, I don’t know what’s going on with that girl today!” Janet groaned with frustration, shaking her head and putting her bookmark back in her book. Then, she hastily uncrossed her legs and slowly pushed herself up...

Chris was running down Mrs. Carson’s thigh, screaming her name, when the ground beneath him suddenly lurched upwards. When the giant woman uncrossed her legs, she unknowingly flipped the tiny boy off her thigh and careening down towards her crotch. Chris caught the inside of the back of Mrs. Carson’s nightgown right as she started standing up, leaving him clinging desperately to the pink fabric.

As Janet stood up, the back of her nightgown, moist from perspiration, clung to her panties and lower back. Nonchalantly, she yanked the back of the garment off her body, flipping it out a couple of times to air out her back, then and slid it back down into place, adjusting it thusly.

Chris was violently tossed out of Mrs. Carson’s nightgown. He flew towards the back of her chair, bouncing off the back cushion and down onto the square center of the seat.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Carson stomped through the kitchen and opened he back door. The tiny dog scampered into the kitchen, her little paws scratching the floor excitedly.
“I’m sorry Chloe,” Janet cooed, scratching the dogs head, “Did Rachel leave you outside all this time? Huh? Did she forget about you?”
The little dog whimpered and barked excitedly, shuffling her little paws in place.
“Alright, come on,” Janet beckoned. “I’ll get you some breakfast.”
Janet hurriedly opened a can of dog food and poured it into Chloe’s food bowl, then deposited the empty can in the sink, figuring she’d just rinse it later. She had a novel to get back to.

Chris was still reeling from being thrown about violently, when he heard the familiar jingling of Chloe’s collar. He was in so much pain, however, that it took him a while just to push up his torso.
“Chloe,” he called weakly, barely any breath behind his words, “Chloe!”
Then, Chris heard giant footsteps booming his direction. The next thing he knew, his view was filled with Mrs. Carson’s towering form. He gasped as the giantess reached for the novel she’d set down on the arm of the chair.
“Mrs. Carson, down here!” Chris tried shouting up, waving his free hand, but his voice was strained from the yelling he’d done earlier, and his body still in pain from the torture he’d been put through.
Then, Mrs. Carson’s giant form turned around, and her backside completely shrouded him in darkness.
“MRS. CARSON, WAIT!” Chris screamed desperately, pushing through the pain. “NO! DON’T SIT DOWN!”
It was too late. Mrs. Carson, who didn’t want to sit on the back of her nightgown again, lifted up the back of her clothing, holding it out of the way as she began sitting down.
“NO! MRS. CARSON! DON’T SIT ON ME! NOOOOOOOO!”
For Chris, everything happened in slow motion: the tiny boy scrambled to his feet in a desperate attempt to run away, but the giant, panty-covered ass was already bearing down. He looked back to check his progress, but stumbled, falling flat on his back.
“HEL—!” Chris’s tiny yelp was cut off; his tiny body completely disappeared beneath Mrs. Carson’s massive ass.

Janet sighed as she sat down again in the chair, having no idea she’d just sat on a tiny Chris, who was now struggling for dear life underneath her. Luckily, both her ass and the cushion of the seat were soft enough to decrease the amount of pressure on top of the tiny boy just enough to leave him intact. Chris was still being pressed firmly into the cushion, however, unable to move, his shouts for help muffled by fabric and flesh. He tried pushing up against the massive ass suffocating him, but his hands only pressed into her soft flesh, providing negligent upward force.
No sooner had Janet sat down, however, Chloe suddenly scampered into the room, her collar jingling all the way. The little dog stopped just in front of Janet’s chair, whining and whimpering.
“Hey Chloe, are you done eating already?!” Janet asked.
Chloe whined pitifully and shuffled her feet from one paw to the other, as if she wanted to get up into Janet’s lap.
“No, you’re not gonna sit with me right now,” Janet dismissed her. “Now, go lay down!”
But Chloe didn’t go anywhere. Instead, she placed her paws up on Janet’s leg, whining even louder.
“Chloe, I said ‘NO’!” Janet commanded firmly, pointing to the dog bed over by the window. “Now, GO LAY DOWN!”
The little dog sauntered reluctantly over to her bed and laid down all curled up in a ball. She rested her head on her front paws and relented herself to watching Mrs. Carson, her eyes full of pity.
Janet shook her head and sighed, hoping to finally get back to her book without any more interruptions, but first, she needed to get comfortable. She started wiggling her ass in the seat, trying to make a little indentation where her backside could settle...

For Chris, things quickly went from bad to worse. The tiny boy started screaming in agony as Mrs. Carson’s huge ass started wiggling back and forth in all directions, grinding him mercilessly into the cushion. He was literally choking on the smell of stale ass, and the friction from all her wiggling was making it extremely hot!
“Nmm!....Mrmsmns Cmrsmn!....Stmpmf! Hlmpf!” Chris desperately pushed up on the enormous ass over head, screaming for Mrs. Carson to stop the torture, but the giantess was relentless. The tiny boy was sure he could hear his bones cracking, and was deathly afraid his body was about to give out, ground to a bloody pulp beneath the giant ass.
Then, Chris felt another wave of energy surge through him. His body begin stretching, expanding...
He was growing again.

“Ah,” Janet sighed as she finally managed to get comfortable, relaxing her glutes and leaning back in her chair. As soon as her back hit the rear cushion, she was already reengaged into her novel.
At one point, Janet felt a little gas bubble welling up in her colon; since there was no one around, she shrugged it off and let it go right where she sat, completely oblivious to the muffled shrieking emanating from beneath her ass. Thankfully, she could barely smell it, though she wondered if she’d have to spray down the chair with some fabric refresher when she was done.

Chris was practically choking to death: Mrs. Carson had just ripped a giant fart directly onto his tiny body. He was so focused on getting to fresh air he completely dismissed the fact that he’d grown again. Not that it really mattered anyway; he couldn’t see anything but darkness, and until he grew larger that her ass itself, he’d have no frame of reference. As far as Chris was concerned, he still wasn’t big enough for Mrs. Carson to notice him wiggling underneath her, nor strong enough to push her giant ass off of himself. Unfortunately, he’d be stuck breathing farts until the giantess stood up.

Janet had just turned to the next page in her book when she heard Rachel practically stomp down the stairs, swinging around the bannister into the kitchen.
“I’m going outside, mom, bye,” Rachel muttered quickly as she disappeared into the kitchen.
“Hey, hey, wait a minute,” Janet called, pulling her head out of her book and leaning back in her chair.

Mrs. Carson’s weight suddenly shifted, her ass practically steamrolling over the trapped Chris, who let out an immense scream of pain.

“What?” Rachel called impatiently from the kitchen.
“Come here!” Janet commanded.
Rachel heaved an audible sigh and sauntered back into the living room, walking up behind her mother’s chair.
“OK, what’s up?” Rachel asked.

“Rnchml?!....Umphf, Rmchl, Helmpf!” Chris tried shouting, his pleas still muffled by the giant ass.

“‘What’s up’?” Janet asked mockingly. “‘What’s up’ is you’ve been upstairs, supposedly getting dressed, for half an hour now. Did you forget about Chloe?”
“Oh, shoot! I’ll go let her in,” Rachel said heading back into the kitchen.
“Rachel,” Mrs. Carson said, pointing to the dog bed in the living room, where the little dog was currently laying down. “I let her back in after I heard her whining at the back door. The poor thing was lonely and practically starving, so I fed her. You’re welcome, by the way.”
“I’m sorry, mom,” Rachel apologized, scratching the back of her head “I....guess I’ve been a little distracted.”
“A ‘LITTLE distracted’?!” Mrs. Carson ejaculated, her ass shifting in her seat again.

“AHHHMMM!” Chris screamed. “Mrmsmns Cmrsmn, Stmpmf!”

“Rachel,” Janet continued, “first, you make a mess in the pantry; then, it took you 10 minutes just to take out the trash; then, you come running back inside, saying you’re not hungry anymore, and disappear upstairs for half an hour, all the while forgetting to take care of your dog, by the way; and now, you come rushing back downstairs, saying you’re going back outside. Now, WHAT is going ON with you today?”
“Uh, n-nothing’s going on, mom,” Rachel stammered, “Really.”
“Are you sure?” Janet asked, relaxing her ass slightly.

“MMPF!” Chris pleaded, “Mrmsmns Cmrsmn! Gmt Ofmf umf Mrm!”

“I’m fine, mom, I promise,” Rachel replied, anxiously trying to come up with an excuse, “I’m just....trying to occupy my time, that’s all.”
“Well, I’m planning on going out to run some errands later on today. I’d like it if you could at least take care of your dog while I’m out. You know, if it’s not too much trouble.”
“I’m sorry, mom. I will, I promise. Can I....go outside now? Please?”
“Alright, go on,” Janet sighed, waving her daughter off.

“Nohm!” Chris pleaded, “Ramnchlm, Dmnt Lmvfm! Hlmpf Mrm!”

“Thanks, mom.” Rachel said, “See ya.”
With that, Rachel scampered back into the kitchen and tore out the back door.
“Sometimes, I don’t know about that girl,” Janet sighed, shaking her head. She turned her attention to the Chloe, who was still lying in her dog bed.
“What do you think, Chloe? Huh? What am I going to do with her?”
Chloe raised her head slightly, tilting it to one side, as if the little dog were actually trying to comprehend Janet’s question. Janet simply giggled, shook her head again, and went back to her book.
“Ooh,” Janet uttered aloud, biting her lip, “maybe it’s a GOOD thing Rachel’s gonna be outside for a while. I’m just getting to the good part!”

Chris was struggling more furiously than ever, as if he honestly had a chance of chasing after Rachel in his condition. He was most likely still the size of a bug, and if he didn’t get out from under Mrs. Carson’s ass soon, he was sure to be a goner.
Then, Chris started feeling wet. At first, he thought it was just him perspiring from the intense heat, but the smell of his prison turned sour. It was a familiar odor, one that he’d smelled before...

‘Wait!’ Sandra begged, pulling him back to her by his arm, ‘Don’t go! Please!’
‘B-but, I really should,’ Jake replied nervously. ‘What if your husband comes home?’
‘He won’t be home for a while,’ Sandra reassured him, staring up at him with big, puppy-
-dog eyes. ‘Besides, let him see us. I don’t care. He says he loves me, but he treats me
like property. He doesn’t feel about me the way you do.’

Janet was breathing heavily; her heart was racing. She been waiting for this part in her novel for so long, she could feel her pussy getting wet with anticipation. Jake was such a good guy: kind, sweet, strong, muscular... Thank God Sandra finally let her feelings known with that long passionate kiss.
“Oh Sandra, don’t let him get away,” Janet commented anxiously as she read along, squirming in her seat. Oh, to have a man like that in her arms...
Mrs. Carson really wished her husband was home; she could use a little release. She started rocking back and forth, gyrating her hips to satisfy her building urges...

“UMPHF! AHMPF! NOMPHF! MRSMS CMRSMN, STUMPF! HLMPF!” Chris shouted as the giant ass above him suddenly started rocking back and forth over the top of him, smushing his tiny body with each pass. It was bad enough that Mrs. Carson’s panties were getting wet with cum, something that Chris had experienced firsthand the day before; the added misfortune of being smothered by a giant ass while getting ejaculated on certainly didn’t make things any better.

“Oh yes, Steve, take her!” Janet moaned aloud. The sex scene in the novel was so detailed, so vivid...She could almost feel Steve’s strong arms around her own body, his bulging muscles as she ran her hands down his chest. Her pussy was quivering, cumming so hard and so fast now...

Chris screamed for help, begging the giant woman to stop before she squished him, but Mrs. Carson just kept going, and the grinding only became more intense. He was writhing in pain, wiggling for dear life...
Mrs. Carson’s cum was all over him, her ass steamrolling a hot coating of goo all across the seat cushion, covering Chris completely from heat to toe. It was enveloping him, consuming him like a hungry monster. Chris tried shouting again, but he only ended up gurgling on sour discharge. He was literally drowning in Mrs. Carson’s cum.
Then, he felt his body expanding again! Chris prayed it would be enough to force her giant ass off of him.
Keep growing, he willed his body desperately, please keep growing...
The feeling suddenly subsided. He wasn’t near big enough. He was still trapped, being smothered to death by a horny mother.
“Helpblblp!” Chris gurgled...

Chloe has been watching Mrs. Carson moaning and shifting back and forth in the chair, watching with utter confusion and curiosity, too frightened to move...
Then, she heard a tiny, muffled cry for help.
The little dog leapt into action, skittering over to the woman and pawing at her leg.
“Not now, Chloe,” Janet dismissed her, kicking her away with her leg, “Go on.”
But Chloe persisted, unwavering in her determination to answer the cries for help.
With the dog disturbing her, Janet was losing her focus; she was so close, but she hadn’t climaxed yet. Her orgasm was subsiding; she couldn’t concentrate...
“Dang it, Chloe!” Janet spat frustratedly. “Come on, you’re going outside!”
She slammed her book on the arm of her chair, picked up the dog under her arm, and lunged forward out of her seat, muttering curses under her breath as she stomped through the house to the back door.

The immense pressure on Chris’s tiny body suddenly lifted. He spat the cum out of his mouth, squeaking tiny coughs as he gasped for fresh air.
“Aw, yuck!” he exclaimed. “That was awful! I’ve got to get out of here before Mrs. Carson squishes me!”
The sunlight was so bright compared to the total darkness beneath Mrs. Carson’s ass the tiny boy had to squint his eyes. He tried pushing himself up, but his legs were completely numb, and his entire body was coated with a sticky layer of discharge. Chris realized he was literally lying in a puddle of cum that had collected in the middle of the seat cushion; he hadn’t felt this slimy since Shannon had had her way with him last Saturday.
Chris slowly sat upright—though it took some effort considering the sticky goo he was covered in—and took a moment to catch his breath and survey his surroundings: he had definitely grown again, as the chair didn’t seem as large as it once was, but he was still pretty small. It was difficult to say with any certainty, but Chris was pretty sure he was about an inch tall now. Based on the number of times he’d felt himself expanding, he reasoned that he must be doubling in size with each growth spurt. If this kept up, he’d easily be large enough to get noticed soon. In any case, surely his voice was big enough to be heard now. As soon as Mrs. Carson came back, he’d finally be found; although, Chris did have some hesitations: he wasn’t sure what Mrs. Carson would think finding him so tiny in a pool of her cum.
As he looked around a bit more, Chris noticed there was a distinct impression of Mrs. Carson‘s ass where she’d been grinding it into the seat. He couldn’t believe it how much of an indentation she’d made—apparently, her ass was larger than Chris had initially thought—and thanked his lucky stars he was still intact. Hopefully, the giant woman would see him before she sat down again.

“There!” Janet uttered, practically throwing Chloe through the back door, “Stay outside for a while.”
She slammed the door in the poor dogs face, leaving Chloe whining and whimpering on he other side. Janet quickly shook off her frustration; she had an orgasm to get back to. She started walking back to the living room, but suddenly spotted her cell phone on the kitchen table. Apparently, she’d been so eager to read her novel earlier, she completely forgot to take her phone with her into the living room.
Janet reached for the phone, but hesitated for a moment; her mouth turned up a sly grin.
“Hm,” she shrugged, “well, if I’m gonna get back into a good mood, I think I’ll need some mood music.”
Janet collected her phone from the table and retrieved a pair of earbuds that she kept in a bowl on one of the nearby counters. She plugged them into the port and quickly scanned her music app. Janet kept a playlist on her phone for romantic interludes with her husband when he was home, just a little something to set the mood, and it was just what she needed to get back into the right mindset. She soon found just the song she wanted, popped in the ear buds, and pressed play. Janet was going to drown out all distractions, destined to have the orgasm of a lifetime.

Chris was just getting used to the smell of fresh air when he saw Mrs. Carson shuffle back into the room. Despite wanting to be rescued, he was somewhat reserved now, unsure what her reaction would be. Hopefully, it would be nothing like Noreen’s, but Chris was more than willing to risk it; he’d had enough abuse from being too small to be noticed.
“Mrs. Carson,” Chris called up weakly as her giant figure reappeared in front of him, “Mrs. Carson, down here! It’s me, Chris! I know this is weird, but—“
Chris’s voice cut off when his eyes looked up. Mrs. Carson wasn’t looking down: she was dancing seductively in front of the chair with her headphones in.
“MRS. CARSON!” Chris shouted louder, waving his arms frantically to get noticed. “MRS. CARSON, DOWN HERE! LOOK DOWN HERE!
“Oh no, she can’t hear me!” Chris said aloud. He frantically tried to stand up, but his legs wouldn’t move. In fact, they weren’t just numb, they were stuck in the pool of cum, practically attached to the seat.
Chris desperately pulled at his legs, tying to free them before...
Mrs. Carson suddenly turned her backside towards him; she was about sit on him again! But it was far worse than that. Mrs. Carson did something that Chris never expected. While still dancing to the music, she slowly lifted up her nightgown and slid her thumbs beneath the waistband of her panties, pushing them down her legs, her bare ass staring him square in the face. The tiny boy’s mouth dropped; as the giant woman bent over to remove her underwear, her ass stretched and expanded menacingly before his eyes. Then, her huge ass started backing up...
“MRS. CARSON, NO!” Chris screamed. “WAIT! DON’T DO THAT!”
Chris started panicking; he frantically tugged at his legs to get them unstuck from the dried cum, but Mrs. Carson’s bare ass was practically on top of him, casting an ominous shadow over the seat cushion.
“MRS. CARSON, NO! PLEASE! I’M DOWN HERE! DON’T SIT ON Mrmf!”
The giant ass slammed into the seat; Chris had disappeared.

“Ah,” Janet sighed, practically cumming already as she sat down again. The seat was still wet and sticky from a few moments ago, but she didn’t care. What was Janet supposed to do: clean up the chair just to soil it again? She just accepted it and settled back in; she was feeling like a dirty girl anyway.
“Now,” Janet giggled seductively, squirming in her seat as she eagerly picked up her book, “back to Sandra and Jake.”

“ACKmpf! NOmf! STumpf! Hlpmf!”
Chris screamed in agony as the giant woman started rocking back and forth over the top of him again, her bare ass grinding his tiny body into the cushion. He was wiggling furiously, trying to push Mrs. Carson’s off of him, but it was far too soft and still too heavy to move. The smell was even worse now, as if the panties had provided some kind of filter; each time it rolled forward, Chris got a deathly whiff her ass crack, and it was anything but pleasant.
Soon, Mrs. Carson’s creamy cum was everywhere, and once again Chris was drowning in hot, slimy discharge. Her ass was like a steamroller spreading fresh asphalt, and he was becoming flattened like a pancake into the cushion.
Then, during one pass, the sticky cum plastered Chris upon Mrs. Carson’s ass, and the tiny boy was now being jostled up and down with every gyration, shrieking in pain each time her ass landed in the seat, squashing him with it’s full weight.
The giant ass started moving in circles; Chris screamed for mercy.
Suddenly, Chris felt himself expanding again, but this time, it seemed more energetic. His growth spurt was much more painful this time too; he started stretching out of the sticky mess holding him to Mrs. Carson’s butt. Chris strained to endure both pains simultaneously.
Eventually, Chris grew out of the cum, and on one pass of the giant butt, he stayed with the cushion.

Janet suddenly felt something peel off her butt. Thinking it was the cushion, she readjusted her butt on the seat.

Chris felt the pressure lift off him again. He gasped for air, trying to eek out a plea for help, but the giant woman landed on him a split second later.
Something felt different this time, however; Chris's legs were free from the constant pressure, and a warm, wet surface starting rolling onto and off of then continuously. The foul-smelling ass that had once been above him had been replaced with a sour, sticky mass.
Mrs. Carson had actually scooted her butt back on the cushion, Chris realized, leaving him now trapped under her perineum, just behind her pussy. Her pussy was rolling back and forth over his legs, and her skin was sticking to the rest of him like hot rubber as it rolled over his naked body.

Janet was really getting herself off, gyrating and circling her hips, when she suddenly settled into the perfect spot. There apparently was some kind of lump or fold in the seat cushion that was applying pressure on her quivering pussy, but she honestly didn’t care. Whatever it was, it was really stimulating her. She started grinding into it, using it to her advantage...

The giant woman’s weight suddenly shifted again; this time, by some twist of fate, it landed in just the right way so that it started stimulating the tiny boy’s crotch. Chris wasn’t sure how, but he could feel a boner beginning to harden.
How could he be getting turned on right now?! He was practically being smothered to death by a giant crotch! Chris tried repositioning himself, kicking his feet when they were free, but with his member pressed parallel against his body, it was only serving to stimulate him more. He tried shaking the feelings, refocusing on his efforts getting out from under Mrs. Carson, but his willpower was no match for her gyrating hips and the physical dominance of her body.
The giant woman was moaning loudly, moving her hips faster and faster. Chris’s member was now completely stiff; the pressure was increasing. The tiny boy thought he may explode. In fact, the only thing keeping him from blowing his load was the immense pressure grinding on his crotch.
Maybe I can hold out until Mrs. Carson gets off me, Chris thought positively.
Then, Chris felt it....another growth spurt. This time, he grew large enough that his tiny member slid out from underneath her. With no pressure to keep it down, his erection shot straight upwards, standing at attention.
That’s when it happened. Mrs. Carson’s crotch raised up a little and settled back down; the next thing Chris felt was something warm slide over his boner.
Chris froze like a deer in headlights.
"Oh no," he uttered. “Please, not that!”

Janet’s eyes went wide; she inhaled with surprise. She’d found the spot!

When the gyrations started again, Chris confirmed the horrible truth: he had just penetrated Mrs. Carson. Somehow, his erect member was sliding up and down between a fold in the wall of her vagina. He immediately panicked, wondering if she’d felt his dick inside of her, and struggled desperately to remove himself from her, but his upper half was still trapped beneath her ass, and his arms were pinned.
Unnerving thoughts swirled around Chris’s mind: If he came inside of her, could Mrs. Carson actually get PREGNANT, even with him at his current size?! He did not want to find out.
This was certainly NOT how Chris pictured his first sexual experience, and it wasn’t his size that he was referring to. He was thankful it wasn’t Shannon on top of him, but still....Rachel’s MOM?! He’d rather it have been RACHEL grinding on top of him, covering him with her...
Chris immediately halted his train of thought; it wasn’t helping him curb his erection. He tried refocusing his concentration on restraining himself, preventing his penis from exploding, but it felt so good, he wasn’t sure he could hold out.
At that very moment, with the worst possible timing, Chris suddenly felt another growth spurt surging through him, and it wasn’t helping curb his growing orgasm.
“Oh no!” Chris uttered, “Not NOW!”
He was freaking out, growing much faster now, and if it didn’t stop soon, Mrs. Carson would be sure to find him, and he did NOT want her to find him like this!
For the first time on his whole tiny adventure, Chris actually willed his body NOT to grow, but it was no use. His body began stretching again, expanding....building....stiffening...
He was doubling in size...
Then, Mrs. Carson let out a huge moan; Chris felt something splatter all over his lower body. He felt the giant ass above him tightening, raising a bit higher. Chris felt his member slide downwards, the walls lightly brushing the tip...
Chris couldn’t hold back; his was about to blow!

Just as Janet relaxed from her orgasm, and lowered her bottom back into her seat, she suddenly realized that something had penetrated her, pulsating like a tiny pump. Almost as if...
Janet’s eyes grew wide; there was something underneath her...

The immense pressure on Chris’s chest suddenly lifted; everything suddenly got bright.
Then, before his eyes could adjust, he heard a woman shriek!
Chris froze in place, scared to death. When his eyes finally focused, he saw Mrs. Carson‘s gigantic figure standing before him, her hands covering her cleavage and holding her nightgown tight to her crotch, hiding her shame; she was staring down at him with a look of complete shock and horror.
“Oh my God!” the woman shrieked. “What the hell?! CHRIS?!”
Chris was too terrified to speak; besides, he wasn’t exactly sure what to say.
“Wha-What the hell happened to you?!” Janet exclaimed. “How did you get so SMALL?! Why are you NAKED?! And WHY are you in my house?!”
“Mrs. Carson, please,” Chris begged, “I know how this looks...”
Actually, Chris wasn’t sure HOW it looked.
“...I-I swear, I can explain.” he stammered.
“...And you’d better start explaining RIGHT NOW young man!” Janet seethed.
“Mrs. Carson, please. You don’t understand. It’s Shannon‘s fault; she SHRUNK me!”
“SHANNON did this?!”
“Yeah, she’s NUTS! She used this stupid potion on me that made me small, and she’s been keeping me prisoner all week!”
“Prisoner?!” Janet exclaimed.
“Yeah, she’s completely CRAZY!” Chris pleaded. “Please, you’ve gotta help me.”
“Wh-What can I do?!” She asked with complete befuddlement.
“You can’t let Shannon find me! Please, you have to hide me until the potion wears off!”
“So what? You came over here to HIDE OUT?!”
“No, not exactly. Me being here is an actually an accident!”
“So, you just ‘accidentally’ snuck into my house and hid on my chair while I was...Oh my GOD! I-I don’t even know what to THINK right now young man!”
“Mrs. Carson,” Chris tried to explain, “I-I wasn’t hiding, I swear—“
“Oh my GOD!” Janet cut him off, her hand over her mouth, “Was that your....D-Did you just cum INSIDE ME?!”
Chris was absolutely paralyzed with fear as Janet reached beneath her nightgown, feeling around her pussy for the tiny boy’s ejaculate.
“M-Mrs. Carson, please,” Chris stammered. “It wasn’t my fault!”
“Oh my God!” Janet shouted. “Do you even realize what you just DID! Oh my God, what were you THINKING?!”
“Mrs. Carson, y-you don’t understand,” Chris explained frantically. “I-I was trying to get your attention; you didn’t see me when you sat down!”
“Ya-You might be small, kiddo, but you’re kinda hard to miss!”
“No, you don’t understand, I was much smaller, almost microscopic!”
“You're just a little PERVERT, aren't you?!” Janet exclaimed, a look of sheer disgust on her face.
“WHAT?! N-No, I’m not!” Chris exclaimed in shock, putting his hands out in defense. “Please, you’ve gotta BELIEVE me!”
“All this time, I thought you and Rachel were friends, but now I see the real reason you always hang out with her: you were trying to peep on ME!”
“No, that’s not it at all! P-Please, LISTEN to me—“
“You found a way to make yourself small, just so you could sneak in here and spy on me! You’re nothing but a little pervert!”
“NO, I-I DIDN’T! I’M NOT!” Chris panicked, scooting back in the seat. “I SWEAR!”
“Hmph, well I’ve got the PERFECT punishment for you, young man!” Janet scowled, turning around and lifting up her nightgown, wiggling her bare ass menacingly. “I’m gonna make sure you NEVER peep on ANYONE ever again!”
“MRS. CARSON, WAIT! NO! PLEmpf—“
Janet slammed her ass back on the cushion right on top of the 6-inch boy, cutting off his screams for help. Chris struggled and screamed muffled pleas for mercy, desperately trying to push Mrs. Carson’s ass off of his face, but she was far too big, and applying too much pressure now. There was no way she was letting him up.
“Humph, I can’t believe you, Chris!” Janet chided, throwing her nightgown down over her back and crossing her arms. “Sneaking into my house to SPY on me?! And then hiding on my chair so I’d SIT on you while I....I....Oh! I can’t believe you actually stuck your PENIS inside me! Do you even realize that what you did is technically a CRIME?! What the HELL could you have been THINKING?! You’re LUCKY I still use birth control! I-I can’t even fathom what would happen if actually you got me pregnant! I don’t care if Shannon did this to you or not, it’s NO excuse for what you’ve done! And to think, Rachel was SO upset because she didn’t know what’d happened to you! She was even starting to have FEELINGS for you! And all this time you’ve just been USING her, JUST to get to me! Well, if you want me so badly, you’re gonna get ALL of me!”
The entire time Mrs. Carson had been scolding him, Chris had been struggling beneath her giant ass, desperately trying to explain himself, but Janet couldn’t understand him, nor was she planning on listening to anything else he was going to say.
“Scream all you want Chris, it’s NOT going to do you any good! I’m NOT getting up, at least not until I figure out what I’m gonna do with you!”
Janet started mulling things over, in utter disbelief that Chris was so small, or could be such a pervert. A pervert who....who...
Janet stopped, suddenly switching to a different train of thought.
...who just gave her one of the BEST orgasms she’d ever had.
“Huh, you know, Chris,” Janet continued, but more calm, “even though what you did is EXTREMELY unforgivable, and I’m SO cross with you right now, I have to admit, *giggle* it felt pretty good. Wow! Who’d have thought it was YOU hiding out underneath me, stimulating me like that. You may be a little pervert, but at least you’re useful.”
Chris let out a muffed whine of despair; it reverberated through Mrs. Carson’s ass, vibrating her womanhood.
“Ooh,” Janet moaned, then flashed a slight smile. “I’m not exactly sure HOW Shannon did this to you, but I can definitely see the advantages.”
Chris’s struggles began to wane, and his muffled shouts had all but stopped.
“Oh,” Janet tsked, sympathizing with the tiny boy’s plight, “come here little guy.”
She lifted her ass off the seat just enough to grab the shrunken boy, then sat back down. The doll-sized Chris lay half limp in her left fist, gasping for air.
“Now, what am I gonna do with you?” Janet sighed, jiggling her fist.
“Mrs. Carson,” Chris squeaked, “please. You’re making a mistake.”
“YOU’RE the one who made the mistake buddy,” she scolded him, bringing him closer to her face. “I know you’re small, but circumstances notwithstanding, you still did something wrong, and now, you’re gonna have to be punished.”
Janet’s hot, steamy breath washed over the small boy; Chris reeled from the smell of coffee and morning breath.
“Well,” Janet sighed, looking him over, “assuming you ARE telling the truth until this....POTION wears off, I guess you’re stuck here, but don’t you DARE think you’re getting off easy; small or not, you’re gonna be using that time to make up for your actions. Oh, what would your PARENTS think if they knew about this?!”
“Please, Mrs. Carson,” Chris begged pathetically, clasping his hands, “I’m begging you, please don’t tell my parents; I-I don’t want anyone to find out about this....especially Rachel. I-It’s too embarrassing. Please don’t let Rachel find out about this.”
“Oh, NO ONE’S going to find out about this, little guy,” Janet stated bluntly, lightly shaking her fist, “and as far as my DAUGHTER is concerned, if you ever want to see her again, you’re gonna be on your BEST behavior until your back to normal; maybe then I’ll CONSIDER letting you hang out with my daughter again, but right now, you’ve got a LOT of making up to do, mister.
“Now then,” Janet sighed, calming her tone, “how long until....THIS wears off?”
“I-I don’t know exactly,” Chris stuttered nervously. “I already grew quite a bit while I was...”
Chris paused, thinking his words very carefully.
“...Uh, I mean, I’ve already grown a lot since this morning. I-I’ll probably be back to normal by tomorrow.”
“Well, that should give you plenty of time to think about what you’ve done, and we’ll discuss where we go when we get there. Now, let’s discuss your punishment!”
Chris swallowed hard. He wasn’t exactly sure WHAT Mrs. Carson was going to do, but he was pretty sure it wasn’t going to be pleasant, but surely ANYTHING had to be better than what he’d already been through.
“Mrs. Carson, please,” Chris begged again. “I’m really sorry.”
“You should be, young man! Shame on you, taking advantage of me like that!”
“M-Mrs. Carson, I-I didn’t—“
“Of course, my husband IS away an awful lot during the summer,” Janet chimed in, cutting him off, “and I DO tend to get lonely. It’s just so hard not having him around, especially when there are certain....NEEDS I need fulfilled.”
Chris gulped again. He wasn’t sure he liked where the conversation was going.
“So,” Janet continued, “now and then, I might pick up a romance novel when I need an escape. You know, find a way to....RELEASE my tensions, if you get what I mean.”
Chris nodded fearfully.
“What you did was certainly wrong,” Janet said sternly, “buuut, it actually felt pretty good. Your small stature certainly gives you some....advantages.”
The giant woman licked her lips seductively, like a hungry animal about to devour its prey.
“Well, since you did such a GOOD job earlier, I think you’re gonna KEEP on doing a good job until you grow back to normal, and you’re gonna start RIGHT NOW!”
Janet suddenly reached out with her right hand. Chris yelped in protest, but his head was already clasped in her fist, muffling his cries. With the tiny boy’s upper half held firmly in her right hand, Janet released her left hand, leaving the doll-sized boy’s lower half dangling and kicking furiously to free himself. Janet lifted up her nightgown with her left hand, and slowly guided Chris towards her crotch.
“Alright,” Janet said, “Now, hold still.”
Muffled screams quickly emanated from her closed fist as she tried inserting Chris’s tiny legs into her quivering pussy. He kicked out his legs in protest, planting them against the outside of Mrs. Carson’s vagina to keep from being shoved inside. Unfortunately, the horny woman was quite persistent.
“Chris, stop struggling!” she demanded. “You’re only making things harder on yourself!”
Janet lifted her nightgown up to her chin, holding it to her chest while she reached down and pinched Chris’s legs together, guiding his feet inside her. When the bottom of her fist hit her crotch, Janet opened her fist slightly to reposition her hand.
“MRS. CARSON, PLEASE! STOP!” Chris shouted as soon as his mouth was uncovered. He tried using his hands to push himself out of her pussy, but Janet simply put two fingers on his small head and started shoving him back in.
“NO!” Chris shouted, trying to push back against her huge digits to no avail. “WAIT! PLEASE! NOmpf....hlmffp....”
Chris disappeared inside Janet’s pussy, his protests now muffled gibberish as the giant woman carefully removed her fingers. He may have been only 6 inches tall at the moment—only about half the size of her regular dildo—but all Chris’s squirming and wiggling to get out was really stimulating her, and the more he struggled, the better it felt.
Janet was moaning and breathing heavily, gyrating her hips along to Chris’s struggles; each time Chris emerged from her pussy, trying to wiggle his way out, the giant woman simply took her fingers and shoved him back inside, ignoring his pleas for mercy. Shouting from inside her did him no good either: not only were Chris’s shouts completely unintelligible, they vibrated the inside of Janet’s pussy, only heightening her pleasure.
Chris, however, felt like he was suffocating. Each time he tried pushing his way out of her pussy for fresh air, Mrs. Carson just shoved him back inside, giving him practically no time to catch his breath.
Janet giggled seductively as she pushed Chris back inside her each time he emerged, taking pleasure in the small boy’s fight to escape her. It wasn’t, however, helping her build any higher. She needed to move things along. Janet allowed Chris to emerge once more, but instead of just pushing him back inside again, she wrapped her hand around his head and upper torso. She slowly began moving Chris in and out of her pussy like a tiny dildo, stimulating herself once again.
“Ooh,” Janet moaned. “Ooh, yeah! Oh, yes....YES!”
Chris kept screaming and trying to wiggle free, but his arms were pinned to his sides, and he couldn’t fight back. He was completely helpless.
Faster and faster Janet went, her orgasm building higher and higher.
Suddenly, Janet thrust Chris all the way inside her again, holding her hands firmly on her crotch to trap him inside. The tiny boy started wiggling frantically, screaming muffled cries to be let out, but Janet held firm.
“Oh, that’s right!” she moaned breathlessly. “Squirm for me, Chris! Squirm!”
Janet began rocking her hips from side to side, closing her eyes as she relished the feelings of her little sex toy squirming for freedom. It felt SO good, and Chris’s struggles were stimulating her so well that she found she’d need her hands to hold on to the arms of the chair to contain her orgasm. In one quick motion, Janet removed her hands from her crotch and quickly slammed her thighs together, closing off Chris’s means of escape. The small boy’s screams suddenly became even more frantic as the walls of her giant pussy constricted around him, but Janet wasn’t letting him out.
“Oh my gosh, Chris!” Janet exclaimed, feeling herself building even higher, “Oh! Oh, WOW!”
Suddenly Janet felt the pressure inside her vagina increase tremendously. It felt as though Chris were growing. She clamped her legs together tightl to keep him from expanding out of her, but his increased size exponentially increased her stimulation.
“Oh, God! Oh, God!” Janet squealed. She couldn’t hold it anymore; she was about to blow!
“OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!”
After almost a full minute of pure, orgasmic bliss, Janet relaxed her body, slumping back down into her chair. Her legs fell open, and Chris slurped out of her vagina headfirst onto the seat cushion just in front of her crotch. He was exhausted from all of his struggles, and completely covered in slippery discharge.
While both of them relaxed, trying to catch their breath, Janet could see that Chris had indeed grown some. Not quite as much as he had in the previous growth spurts, but he was probably about 9” tall now.
“Oh, WOW, Chris!” Janet said, panting heavily, “That felt AMAZING!”
She casually reached her hand down and began stroking the small boy’s back with her fingers, delighting in how much of her cum he was covered in.
“If I’d have known you’d stimulate me THIS much,” she giggled, cooing at him, “I wouldn’t have gotten so upset before.”
Chris, however, didn’t say anything, nor did he want to. He was too embarrassed to speak. Not only had he just been used as a sex toy for a giant woman again, this time, that woman happened to be his best friend’s MOM.
Suddenly, Janet heard the back door open; her eyes grew wide in shock.
"Mom?" Rachel voice called from the kitchen.
Janet couldn't let her daughter see her like this.
“Hey whmtmf—“ Chris uttered as Mrs. Carson quickly grabbed and shoved him headfirst into her crotch, pushing him all the way inside her again, slamming her legs shut.
Meanwhile, Janet hurriedly grabbed a blanket sitting on the couch next to her and threw it over herself.
“In here, Rach,” she called to her daughter. That’s when Janet spotted her panties sitting in the middle the floor. She hurriedly reached out her left foot, grabbed them with her toes, and tossed them out of sight underneath the end table next to her chair, just as Rachel rounded the corner into the living room.
“Hey mom,” Rachel said. “I’ve really got to talk to you.”
“Uh, sure hun,” Janet said, trying to contain herself despite Chris’s wiggling inside her. “What’s up?”
“Mom, it’s about Chris. I still haven’t seen him all week, and I’m getting really worried. Not only that, but this morning, I saw Shannon leaving the house, and Chris wasn’t with her. I mean, why would she leave him all alone if he was sick?!”
“Yeah, honey,” Janet continued, still struggling to restrain herself. “About that....I, actually know what happened to Chris.”
“You do?!” Rachel perked up.
“Yeah, I, uh, actually just found out that, uh, Chris is, uh, in the hospital.”
“HOSPITAL?!”
“Yup, he, uh, apparently went there last night. Shannon actually left this morning to go visit him.”
“W-Well, i-is he OK?” Rachel stammered concernedly. “Can we go and visit him?”
“Oh honey, I-I don’t think that’s such a good idea. He’s....just not himself right now.”
Chris tried screaming from inside Mrs. Carson, desperately calling for Rachel‘s help, but between her legs being closed, and the blanket covering her, his shouts were almost completely muffled.
“D-Did you just hear that?” Rachel asked, looking around the room.
“Uh, h-hear what?” Janet asked.
“I could’ve sworn I just heard something.”
“I didn’t hear anything,” Janet replied quickly.
“Um, well anyway,” Rachel continued, “can we go visit him, mom? Please? I really want to see him.”
“Oh honey, the-there’s really no need. He’s just gonna be in the hospital for about a day; he should be back to normal by tomorrow. You can see him then.”
“B-But I’m really worried about him,” Rachel whined. “Please, mom?”
“Honey, trust me, he just has something....small, that’s all. I promise, by tomorrow, he’ll be right as rain and the two of you can catch up. EEP!”
Chris suddenly started squirming wildly. Janet uttered a faint squeak, holding herself back from moaning at the sudden stimulation.
“Uh, are you OK, mom?” Rachel asked, slightly taken aback by the sound her mother had just made.
“Oh, I’m fine hun. Now, why don’t you run upstairs and, uh, make Chris a get-well card. I’m sure he’d appreciate it.”
“Um, OK mom,” Rachel agreed, though slightly confused at her mother’s suggestion.
Then, Rachel heard the muffled sound again.
“Are you sure you didn’t just hear that?” Rachel asked.
“Rach, I think you’re hearing things,” her mother suggested.
“I don’t know, it....it’s like a faint cry or something.”
“Oh, it’s probably just someone outside, sweetheart. Now, go on upstairs and I’ll come check on you in a little while, OK?”
“O-okay mom,” Rachel sighed, “see ya.”
With that, Rachel walked back around the couch and headed up the stairs.
As soon as she heard her daughter’s bedroom door close, Janet threw off the blanket to check on Chris.
“You should consider yourself lucky, young man,” Janet scolded him, directing her speech to her crotch. “Considering how my daughter feels about you, I’m gonna let you hang out with Rachel again, once you’re back to normal that is, but don’t you DARE think you’re off the hook. Until then, you’re MINE!”
Janet heard Chris’s muffled shouts again, most likely pleading for mercy.
“Oh, and expect us to have a nice long talk about how you’re going to behave for the rest of the day. I don’t want Rachel to find out about ANY of this, so you’re NOT going to shout, scream, or do anything else to draw attention to yourself until you’re back to normal again, unless you wanna spend more time suffering under my ass!”
Janet reached down and retrieved her panties from under the side table, then carefully pulled them on; Chris, however, was still wiggling furiously, trying to escape her cavernous pussy.
“Chris!” Janet warned sternly, “if you don’t stop squirming this instant, I swear, I’m gonna sit on you again!”
The small boy immediately ceased his struggles, allowing Janet to finish putting her panties back on. Then, she carefully stood up and pulled them tight around her waist, sealing Chris inside.
“Ah, there now. That’s better,” she said, patting her crotch with her hand a few times. “I think I’ll hide you in my room; that way, I can keep a close eye on you. What do ya think?”
Chris resumed his muffled pleas again; this time, Janet swore she heard him begging to be let go.
“Oh, don’t you worry, little guy,” Janet cooed, taking pity on him. “I wouldn’t hurt you. I promise, I’ll take good care of you until you’re back to normal, but in the meantime, I’ve got some BIG plans for you. Hm, I wonder how you’d feel in there while I did my yoga..."
"MMPFH!" Chris cried out, much to her delight.
"This is gonna be fun!" Janet giggled seductively as she walked around the couch and up the stairs to the master bedroom. She had Chris right where she wanted him, and he was about to fulfill ALL her sexual desires. Of course, he probably wouldn’t be small enough to please her for very long, and Janet had a LOT of kinky ideas she was eager to try, so she needed to get to it.
Chris moaned sorrowfully. He knew he’d eventually grow out of this mess, but until then, he relegated himself to his current fate: a pleasure pet for Mrs. Carson.