- Text Size +
Rachel sat at her desk, peering intently at the house next-door from the window of her bedroom. Aside from getting dressed earlier, she hadn’t moved from that spot for almost 20 minutes, unable to pull herself away for fear she’d miss something. In fact, her mind had been so preoccupied with spying and figuring out what Shannon had been up to, that Rachel had completely forgotten about letting Chloe back in.
Despite Sue Ann’s earlier warning, Rachel honestly considered telling her mother about her surveillance mission, but the more she thought about it, the more she decided against it. What was she going to say—‘Hey mom, I’m spying on Shannon to see what she’s done with Chris’? Rachel would never hear the end of it. Besides, she didn’t even have any proof anything WAS going on, but something felt off, and Rachel was was bound and determined to find out what.
Unfortunately, she hadn’t been able to see much of anything. Despite having a direct view of Chris’s house from her bedroom window, most of the curtains next door had been drawn shut, and there was no good few into the house. Rachel would have to wait.
She waited....and waited....and waited...
Finally, after watching the house with eyes peeled for what seemed like an eternity, Rachel spotted Shannon emerging from the house and heading down the front walk. She appeared to be dressed a little nicer than normal, wearing a white, tank-top blouse; black, dress shorts; and a pair of nice, black sandals, and was fiddling with her purse as she headed towards her car parked out front...
Rachel lowered her eyebrows; she didn’t recognize the car Shannon was getting into. It was a black, 4-door sedan with tinted windows. Rachel had seen parked out front while chatting with Sue Ann earlier, but it didn’t register as being out of place until just now. She could’ve sworn it hadn’t been there yesterday.
“I thought Shannon’s car was white,” Rachel thought aloud. Maybe Shannon got a new car? Or maybe it’s a rental? She was still pondering the matter when Shannon got into the car and drove off.
Rachel was stumped. Who’s car was that? And where could Shannon possibly be going? And furthermore, why would she leave a supposedly sick Chris home all by himself?
Rachel‘s eyes fell upon her cellphone sitting just to her right, with the business card Sue Ann had given to her earlier. She hesitated for a moment, then slowly reached over and picked both up. Rachel took a deep breath, unlocked her phone, started dialing.

—————————————————————————————————————————

“It good to be home,” Sue Ann sighed as she set her purse on the end table just inside the front door of her house. She’d anticipated being gone for most of the whole day, but with Rachel keeping a close vigil on the Martin home and Shannon for her, she was actually looking forward to getting back to the work that she had been putting off since before her out of town meeting.
Sue Ann stepped into her den which she’d converted into an office suite and set her bag of food and coffee down on her desk, then stepped around to her luxurious office chair to sit down. Ordinarily, Sue Ann wasn’t one to splurge on such things, but for something that she’d be sitting in for hours at a time doing computer work, she wanted something comfortable. In this case, it money well spent.
Sue Ann sat down, taking a quick moment to remove her phone from her pocket and place it on the desk, then spun around, moving her chair into a comfortable position before opening and booting her laptop.

Chris sighed with relief when the giant Sue Ann finally sat down; he wasn’t sure how much longer he could’ve held on to her sandal strap. In fact, he’d been so preoccupied with not letting go, that he had barely even noticed where he was. It wasn’t the first time Chris had been inside Sue’s house; most of the time, she’d always come to his house when she babysat him. He actually preferred that way, though: his parents had a pool, and on hot summer days, Sue Ann would often bring over her bathing suit and lay out in the sun to get a tan, and Chis was never one to miss an opportunity to ogle her in her bikini.
Now that he had some time, Chris pondered the next phase of his plan. He was still too small to be seen or heard, so calling for help from the floor was out; his only other option was climbing, and it would be no easy task considering the massive legs he’d have to scale just to reach Sue Ann’s lap. Alas, with no other good options, Chris began climbing the sandal strap up along the side of her foot.
When he’d reached the apex of his climb, Chris hopped off the strap and made his way towards Sue Ann’s shin. Despite being small enough to able to make out the individual skin cells on the top of her foot, he was surprised by how relatively smooth it was. Even the tiny hairs that lined the huge foot’s surface felt soft as they brushed along his bare skin.
By the time he’d reached Sue Ann’s tibia, Chris realized he was breathing heavily, and his pulse was racing. He was pretty sure it was from his near death experience a few minutes ago, and having to climb her giant sandal strap, but he wondered if it wasn’t from seeing her up close. Even when he was with Shannon, being so small around her had been stimulating, and his hormones had been shifted into overdrive. Now, being around Sue Ann, coupled with feeling so close to being rescued, was awakening all of old his feelings for her. He recalled all those times being at Shannon’s mercy, and how much he wished it would’ve been Sue Ann; now, his wishes had come true....sort of.
Until recently, Chris had completely forgotten about his feelings for Sue Ann. His encounters with Rachel and Mrs. Carson, along with his various adventures in the yard and drainpipe, had completely preoccupied his time, not to mention how his feelings for Rachel were blossoming. Chris honestly didn’t know WHAT he was feeling: it was queer combination of anxiety, love, and guilt all rolled into one.
*BUZZ*
Chris was suddenly snapped back to reality by a loud vibrating overhead. He instinctively jerked, toppling over backwards onto his ass.

Sue Ann jumped when her phone started vibrating. She peered at the number lighting up the touchscreen; she didn’t recognize the phone number, but decided to pick it up anyway, just in case. She tapped the “ACCEPT CALL” button and put the phone to her ear:
“Hello?”
“Sue Ann? I-It’s Rachel.”
“Well, that was fast,” Sue Ann commented. “Did something happen?”
“Well, kinda,” Rachel admitted, “I mean, not much, really, but I just saw Shannon drive off.”
“Do you know where she was going?”
“Uh, no, but that’s not the only thing. She drove away in a car I didn’t recognize.”
“What do you mean you didn’t recognize it?” Sue Ann inquired.
“I mean, I’ve never seen it before,” Rachel explained, “at least not until today. It was a black car; I think was parked out front when we talked earlier, but it didn’t register as strange until Shannon got into to it, and I could’ve sworn it wasn’t there little yesterday.”
“Rachel, are you sure?”

“Rachel?!” Chris exclaimed, just then realizing who was on the other end of the line. The tiny boy had been listening intently to the conversation above, but was only able to hear one side of it.

“I-I’m positive, Sue,” Rachel explained, “Shannon owns a white car, at least I think she does. But regardless, this new car was NOT there the other day. I’m sure of it!”
“Well, maybe it’s a rental,” Sue Ann suggested, switching the phone from her right ear to her left. “Either way, it still doesn’t prove anything.”
“Well, yeah, I know,” Rachel relented, “but....why would Shannon just drive away and leave Chris all alone, especially if he’s sick?”
“Maybe she just had to run some errands, you know?” Sue Ann said, “Getting food, or medicine for Chris, or something.”
“I don’t know, Sue Ann,” Rachel replied dejectedly. “Something just doesn’t feel right about all of this.”
“Look, Rach, I appreciate you keeping me in the loop, but it’s just not much to go on. I don’t think there’s anything more we can do at this point but wait.”
“Well, I’m not just gonna sit around and wait,” Rachel affirmed. “I’ve gotta find out what’s been going on. I’m gonna go next door to check things out.”
“Whoa, Rachel, I’m not sure that’s such a good idea,” Sue Ann cautioned. “What if Shannon comes back and catches you snooping around?”
“Look, I’ll be fine, I promise. I’m just gonna go over and take a peek in through the windows. You know, see if I can see anything.”
“I wanna find out what going on, too, sweetie, but still I don’t think go over there is good idea.”

“RACHEL, WAIT! NO!” Chris shouted up, getting to his feet. “DON’T GO OVER THERE! I’M DOWN HERE! RACHEL, SUE ANN, I’M RIGHT HERE!”
The tiny boy ran up to Sue Ann’s shin and began pounding his tiny fists into her flesh.

“Sue Ann, I’ll be careful, I promise,” Rachel reassured her. “I just wanna take a quick peek, that’s all. I’ll be there and back long before Shannon gets home.”
“Alright, Rachel, but please be careful,” Sue Ann relented, reaching down without looking to scratch a tiny itch on the top of her right foot. “Let me know if you find anything.”

Chris was taken completely by surprise. Sue Ann’s foot suddenly lifted off the ground and tilted forward. The tiny boy stumbled backwards, summersaulting over the top of her foot until he hit the sandal strap. Chris tumbled atop the strap, catching the edge with his right hand. He jerked to a stop, nearly pulling his right arm out of its socket.
He gazed upwards just in time to see Sue Ann’s giant hand practically on top of him.
“SUE ANN, NO—!” Chris shouted.
It was no use. Sue’s giant fingernails scraped along the surface of her foot, colliding with the strap. The impact knocked Chris loose, sending him rolling further down her foot, and over the top of one of her toes. The tiny boy collided with the knuckle partway down, bumping him up and off the end of the giant foot and into the carpet below.
“OOF!” Chris yelped as he landed into a forest of carpet fibers. He was moaning in pain and barely conscious, his poor body battered and bruised from the fall, while the oblivious Sue Ann continued her phone conversation with Rachel above.

“You’ll be the first person I call the moment I find something,” Rachel continued.
“OK, sweetie, I’ll be here,” Sue Ann said.
“OK, ‘bye Sue Ann.”
“‘Bye Rach,” Sue replied, hanging up her phone and setting it down on the desk. Before getting back to work, however, she reached down under the desk again, her fingers blindly feeling for the metal clasp on the back of her right sandal. She’d been so preoccupied with her food and getting back to work when she got home, that she’d completely forgotten to take off her sandals when she came inside the house. Sue Ann loosened the strap, then gently slid the sandal off her foot, dropping it onto the floor beside her; she then did the same with her other sandal.

*BOOM*
Chris shot up quickly, startled by the sudden boom of something crashing to the floor nearby.
“Aahhhh!” Chris groaned as sharp pains coursed through his bruised body, primarily from moving too fast. He cringed, gritting his teeth to ease the seething pain before he tried moving again.
Then, an ominous shadow washed over him; Chris’s eyes went wide from horrific premonitions. He reached out a desperate attempt to get clear, but it was too late.
“SUmamn—!” Chris shout was cut off as Sue Ann’s giant foot hit the floor, her toes completely enveloping the carpet fibers he was stranded in.
While Sue Ann was fiddling with her left sandal, she’d placed her right foot onto the floor. Her toes casually gripped the carpet as they flexed and scrunched with newfound freedom, squishing the tiny boy now stuck between the second and middle digits.
“Swmmnmf! Swmamnpf!” Chris’s muffled cries went unheard as he struggled to move. He was in total darkness, completely engulfed by the hot, sticky skin between Sue Ann’s giant toes. The leather sandals she’d been wearing hadn’t done the tiny boy any favors: the musty air, what little there was, reeked of sweaty feet.
Then, the giant foot shot into the air; the carpet between the toes slipped out, while the loose dirt and shrunken boy were lifted away on a terrifying ride.
“Hlpmf!” Chris shouted in futility, helpless to the whims of the giantess above. He kept wiggling, trying to make some sort of meaningful movement, but the tight quarters and sticky skin made it impossible.
He began panicking, his thoughts jumbled with what to do next...
Then, Chris started screaming hysterically...

“Mm,” Sue Ann moaned softly as she massaged her freshly freed right foot with her hand, her toes reflexively scrunching and flexing in the process. She sighed with contentment, literally feeling the knots releasing as she carefully kneaded her soft skin.

Chris screamed in agony as his tiny body was squished and stretched to the breaking point, the walls continuously opening and closing around him. He struggled frantically, trying to get free, but each scrunch of Sue Ann’s toes completely nullified his efforts, plastering him even more tightly against the sweaty skin he was stuck to. The torture was grueling; Chris was screaming for Sue Ann to stop, but his tiny squeaks for help were constantly interrupted as the huge toes slammed together time and time again, and each part of his body felt like it was one deadly squeeze away from popping like a grape.
Then, Chris felt everything drop...

“Ah, that’s better,” Sue Ann commented on a job well done, her toes wiggling with delight. She lowered her foot back to the floor, scooted in her chair, and returned to her computer work.

Unfortunately for Chris, his torture was far from over. As Sue Ann worked above, her toes would occasionally play with the carpet under her desk, and each scrunch compressed his tiny body within a tomb of fibers and foot flesh.
“Mmf....Almp....Swmmfn!” Muffled yelps were all Chris could utter as the giant toes squeezed and pressed his tiny body over and over again. The temperature kept increasing, and Sue Ann’s foot only got sweatier. Chris could feel each bead of her sweat form around him, stinging his eyes, and each cry for help only returned mouthfuls of skin and salty water. He could literally feel himself suffocating, drowning in foot sweat.
Chris kept straining, trying in vain to push the colossal toes apart, reaching his arms out in desperation to the giantess above, begging for mercy.
Then, by some miracle, his prayers were answered.
A strange feeling washed over him, as if his whole body was stretching. Chris body began expanding in all directions, and he felt his skin crawling as it slinked along the slimy, sticky walls.
When the feeling subsided, Chris had even less room before. He knew he’d grown, but all he could tell was that it wasn’t enough to escape Sue Ann’s toes, nor regain enough strength to push them apart. The stale, musty air was nearly gone; the tiny boy struggled furiously, hoping he was big enough for the giantess above to feel.

Sue Ann was skimming over a spreadsheet of data when she felt a tiny disturbance between her toes, though it was so small, it could’ve easy gone unnoticed. Thinking it was a stray fiber, her toes released the carpet, and her feet retracted, resting on the legs of her rolling chair.

The intense pressure finally released; Chris gasped for much needed air. It was musty and reeked of feet, but it was oxygen nonetheless. His situation was still dire and far from over, but, at least for the moment, the torture had let up, and Chris was more than willing to take any reprieve he could get. He panted heavily, pushing through the pain, wondering how much more punishment his poor, tiny body could take.

Much to Chris’s dismay, it was going to be a lot. Over the next hour, Sue Ann worked tirelessly, typing away on her computer, and answering the occasional phone call from various clients. All the while she’d occasionally squeeze and flex her toes, pulling at the carpet fibers she’d catch in between them, unaware of the constant torture she was putting the shrunken Chris through.
At one point, Sue Ann placed the heel of her right foot on the leg of her chair again, and Chris thought his punishment might be over. His relief was short-lived, however; upbeat music started playing above, and in no time, Sue Ann’s giant foot began tapping along to the beat.
Chris was being shaken up and down violently, yelping with each tap of Sue Ann’s foot. He braced himself, trying to endure the torture, but he was physically sick and on the verge of passing out.
When the song finally ended. Sue Ann began flexing and wiggling her toes in the air, stretching out each one to work out the cramps. Chris tried using the opportunity to pry himself off her sticky toes, but he barely had any strength left to do so.
Suddenly, Sue Ann lowered her foot back down to the floor again, but instead of laying it flat, she scrunched her toes tightly and pressed the tops into the carpet, trying to crack her toes using the floor for leverage.
Chris belted out the loudest scream he’d ever shouted; the pain was absolutely unbearable! His lungs collapsed from the pressure, and he couldn’t catch his breath.
Then, his body went limp, unable to stand anymore pain.
In an instant, he blacked out.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Immediately after she’d hung up with Sue Ann, Rachel slipped on a pair of sandals and scurried down the hall. She was a young woman on a mission, and she wasn’t going to let anything get in her way. She practically hopped down the steps swung around the bannister into the kitchen.
“I’m going outside, mom, bye,” she muttered quickly, eyeing the back.
“Hey, hey, wait a minute,” Mrs. Carson called, pulling her head out of her book and leaning back in her chair.
“What?” Rachel replied impatiently from the kitchen.
“Come here!” her mother commanded.
Rachel heaved a huge sigh and sauntered back into the living room.
“OK, what’s up?” she asked as she approached her mother’s chair.
“‘What’s up’?” her mother asked mockingly. “‘What’s up’ is you’ve been upstairs, supposedly getting dressed, for half an hour. Did you forget about Chloe?”
“Oh, shoot! I’ll go let her in,” Rachel said heading back into the kitchen.
“Rachel,” Mrs. Carson said, pointing to the dog bed in the living room, where the little dog was currently laying down. “I let her back in after I heard her whining at the back door. The poor thing was lonely and practically starving, so I fed her. You’re welcome, by the way.”
“I’m sorry, mom,” Rachel apologized, scratching the back of her head “I....guess I’ve been a little distracted.”
“A ‘LITTLE distracted’?!” Mrs. Carson ejaculated. “First, you make a mess in the pantry; then, it took you 10 minutes just to take the trash out to the curb; then, you come running back inside, saying you’re not hungry anymore, and disappear upstairs for half an hour, all the while forgetting to take care of your dog, by the way; and now, you come rushing back downstairs saying you’re going back outside. Now, WHAT is going ON with you today?”
“Uh, n-nothing’s going on, mom,” Rachel stammered, “Really.”
“Are you sure?”
“I’m fine, mom, I promise,” Rachel replied, anxiously trying to come up with an excuse, “I’m just....trying to occupy my time, that’s all.”
“Well, I’m planning on going out to run some errands later on today. I’d like it if you could at least take care of your dog while I’m out. You know, if it not too much trouble.”
“I’m sorry, mom. I will, I promise. Can I....go outside now? Please?”
“Alright, go on,” Janet sighed, waving her daughter off.
“Thanks, mom. See ya.”
With that, Rachel scampered back into the kitchen and tore out the back door. Her mother simply shook her head and sighed.
“Sometimes, I don’t know about that girl,” Janet commented aloud, turning her attention to the dog, still lying in her bed. “What do you think, Chloe? Huh? What am I going to do with her?”
Chloe raised her head slightly, tilting it to one side, as if the little dog were actually trying to comprehend Janet’s question. Janet simply giggled, shook her head again, and went back to her book.
“Ooh, maybe it’s a GOOD thing Rachel’s gonna be outside for a while,” Janet said aloud, biting her lip. “I’m just getting to the good part.”

Rachel practically burst through the back door, letting the screen door slam shut behind her as she scurried down the back steps and across the yard. She hastily unhooked the gate and stepped through, closing it behind her before heading off towards Chris’s house. She looked back for a moment to make sure her mother wasn’t watching, and kept checking her peripherals to make sure no one else was watching either as she approached the house next door.
Rachel’s heart started racing; she was anxious and very nervous all at the same time, unsure of exactly what she’d find, but she was determined to go through with it.
She nonchalantly walked up the steps to the back door, and carefully peered through the window to see inside. The kitchen was relatively dark and seemed pretty quiet, not surprising considering the circumstances, though Rachel couldn’t really see much of anything else as the curtains were all drawn. She nervously but her lip and looked towards the front of the house to see if another window might give a better view, and hastily strolled down to the living room window to check, but once again, the blinds were all closed. Whatever was going on inside, Shannon didn’t want anyone to see.
Rachel sighed and gritted her teeth, weighing her options as she ran around to check the back of the house. She circled all the way around to the dining room window on the other side of the house, but those curtains were all closed there as well. All Rachel could make out through a tiny slit in the shades was a still, quiet house, completely shut off from the world.
Rachel tiptoed up to the window, her face practically touching the glass.
“Hello?” she called softly, “Chris, can you hear me? Are you in there?”
There was no answer.
Rachel became very anxious. She walked back around to the back of the house again, her eyes wide open as if in some kind of trance.
Then, as she reached the back steps again, Rachel paused, turning her eyes upon the back door. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She took a couple of quick looks around again to make sure the coast was clear, then, as nonchalantly as possible, walked up to the side of the back steps, and reached for a small rock in the corner between the porch and the house. The Martin’s kept a spare key to the house hidden outside in a specialized rock that housed a secret compartment, just in case of emergencies. Chris had shown Rachel where it was in confidence when they got locked out of the house once after a swim in his pool. She quickly retrieved the key from its hiding place and went to unlock the back door. She slowly turned the knob until the door clicked open, pushing it slightly ajar, then went back to replace the key.
Rachel took a deep breath, crept back up the steps, and quietly entered the house.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Sue Ann yawned as she saved the current spreadsheet open on her computer. She reached for her cup of coffee, hoping to pour one last well-needed drop into her mouth, but she’d long since finished it. She’d gotten up early in order to get a jumpstart on her stakeout of the Martin home, but was now paying the price.
Sue Ann knew she had a lot of work to finish, and was hoping to use the entire day she’d gotten back to get it all done, but her eyelids kept drooping, like huge bags of sand were weighing them down. At one point, she’d even tried listening to some music, hoping a few upbeat songs would revitalize her, but not even tapping her foot along to the beat was helping. In all honesty, she knew she was postponing the inevitable.
A quick nap, she thought to herself, that’s all I need: just long enough to get me refreshed.
Sue Ann hastily saved her work and closed her laptop, then slowly pushed herself into a standing position. She took a quick moment to stretch, moaning as she spread her arms and twisted her torso, and extending every part of her body from head to toe, all the while wondering why turning 30 meant a noticeable decrease in her daily energy.
She gathered up her trash and headed out of the den, discarding it all in the wastebasket in the hallway before heading over to her stairs. Sue groggily worked her way up to her bedroom on the second floor; her legs felt like they weighed a ton. Maybe she needed a longer nap than she realized.
By the time she made it to her room, Sue Ann could barely keep her eyes open. Somehow, she slipped off her shorts, kicking them across the room to her laundry basket, then headed over to her bed, sitting down on the side. She sat for a moment, breathing deeply, then slowly pulled her T-shirt off over her head, dropping to the floor at her feet. Her gel-top pillow felt cool as she carefully nestled her head to get comfortable. She lay on her back, arms drooped at her sides; in no time at all, Sue Ann had drifted off to sleep.

Several minutes after Sue Ann had dozed off, her toes wiggled slightly. After a few more minutes, a tiny hand pushed its way out of the crevice between the second and third toes of her right foot. It flailed about for a moment, feeling the skin outside, before grabbing a handful and pulling hard...
Chris gasped as he finally pulled his head out from between Sue Ann’s toes, frantically sucking in breaths of cool air. He relaxed for a moment until he caught his breath, then strained as he pushed against the huge toe, forcing it away from its neighbor just enough to free the rest of his body.
He couldn’t believe he was actually still alive; he was sure he felt his body pop when Sue Ann squeezed her toes that last time. He had awoken in darkness, thinking he was surely dead, but when finally he came to his senses, and smelled the stench of feet, he frantically pried his tiny arms off the sticky flesh between Sue Ann’s toes and wiggled his way to freedom.
When his eyes finally focused, Chris surveyed the vast landscape before him: he was currently standing on the top-side of Sue Ann’s upturned foot, just outside her toes. The aforementioned giantess was sleeping soundly on the bed of a room he didn’t recognize, though he quickly reasoned it was most likely Sue’s bedroom.
“SUE ANN!” Chris shouted up, cupping his hands around his mouth. “SUE ANN!”
Chris wasn’t sure why he honestly thought calling for her would actually rouse the sleeping woman, it was more a force of habit.
He took a moment to look himself over and survey the damage: apart from the numerous bruises and stiff joints, his tiny body appeared relatively intact. He was still in pain, but nothing felt broken or dislocated. Chris was speechless: all that torment and he was still intact?! Shannon was right, he was more durable at this size, though he was quite tired of the endless punishment. He was going to get Sue Ann’s attention, no matter what.
Chris also confirmed that he had indeed grown a bit. By his estimate, he was back to his original shrunken height of about a quarter of an inch tall. It wasn’t much, but compared to being half that size an hour before, it was a vast improvement. All things considered, he thought he’d be shrunk for another day at least. The potion must be working its way way out of his system; with any luck, he might even grow large enough for Sue Ann to notice him, but he still wasn’t going to waste any time.
Chris peered down over the top of Sue Ann’s foot to gauge the distance. Despite his increased size, it was still a long way down, though there was a slight incline. He took a deep breath, folded his arms across his chest, and hopped down. Thankfully, sliding down over the top of Sue Ann’s foot was a smooth ride ride ending at the gentle arching of her shin. Chris hopped up and brushed himself off, then began his trek up Sue Ann’s leg.
At first, Chris’s mind was on keeping his balance and not sliding off the massive appendage, but as he scaled her giant knee and moved on to the softer surface of her thigh, it finally dawned on him that Sue Ann was lying in nothing but a pair of tan panties and a matching bra. He could feel his heart beating rapidly, and his skin becoming hot and flush, almost like when he used to gawk at Sue Ann in her bathing suit while she went sunbathing, only the feelings were now 100 times more intense. Being so small, and traversing her soft, bare skin was quite the turn on, and, unlike Shannon, THIS was someone Chris wanted to be with.
He carefully made his way up Sue Ann’s hip, and climbed onto her panties. The material felt smooth and silky beneath his bare feet. Chris never actually thought about it, but he never figured Sue Ann the “silk underwear” type, though he certainly wasn’t complaining.
He quickly traversed the panties and hopped over the waistband onto her stomach. Chris’s bare feet sunk more deeply into the skin beneath him as he walked. It was far smoother and softer than her thigh, and for the first time, he caught a whiff of Sue Ann’s perfume. It stung his nostrils and was quite overpowering, but compared to the sweaty feet he’d been smelling for the past hour, it was heavenly.
The ground gently rose and fell with each breath the giantess took, just enough to slightly hinder Chris’s journey, but the tiny boy’s attention was currently elsewhere. Two, mountainous breasts lay before him, covered by a mammoth bra draped over their summits, which delicately hugged and compressed them together. Chris’s genitals were throbbing, and his lips quivered. His mind shot back to Shannon‘s breasts: how soft, silky smooth, and comfortable they felt when he laid upon them, and how, during the tumultuous times when Shannon would abuse him, he wished it could have been Sue Ann’s breasts he was trapped between. It suddenly dawned on him that all those dreams he’d had might actually become a reality, though he wasn’t exactly sure how Sue Ann would react finding him in is current, shrunken state.
Chris slowly approached the base of her right breast and began ascending the soft surface of her under-boob. The skin beneath his hands and feet was the softest yet, like climbing a giant pillow. Chris’s member was now fully erect, so much so that the tip actually brushed against Sue Ann delicate skin as he crawled upwards.
A short while later, Chris hopped the underwire onto Sue Ann’s silky bra and scaled the slippery fabric to the peak. He stood in awe atop the monumental breast, gazing lovingly upon the beautiful face of the sleeping goddess before him. His heart was pounding out of his chest.
There she was: Sue Ann, in all of her glory, even more gorgeous than he remembered. He was completely lost in the sight, forgetting all about Shannon and Rachel, dumbfounded by Sue Ann’s beauty.
“S-Sue Ann?” he uttered meekly, as if addressing someone his height. “Sue Ann? C-Can you hear me?”
The ground beneath him suddenly shifted, Chris tumbled off the bra and disappeared into Sue Ann’s cleavage as she turned onto her side. Her giant breasts collapsed into one another, compressing the tiny boy now in between them. Her right arm fell across her body, squeezing her chest together.
“Hlmpf!” Chris screamed, struggling to free himself. “Swmnmn, Hlmpf!” The mammoth breast pressed down with all its weight, squashing him between the other. He cries for help were muffled by copious amounts of soft, heavy flesh, and his hands only pressed in more deeply into the skin as he tried pushing the massive breast upwards.
Chris started panicking, wiggling his body in desperation to move, but the pressure was too great, and he was quickly running out of air. The heat was unbearable; he couldn’t breathe.
Then, Chris felt another wave of energy surge through him. His body begin stretching, expanding...
He was growing again...

Sue Ann was sleeping soundly, when she felt something crawling up her leg. She ignored it, knowing that if she scratched, it would only wake her up completely. The itch went away for a moment, then returned, moving slowly up her stomach. She forced her eyes shut, willing it to go away.
Finally, the itch disappeared. Sue Ann relaxed, and was nearly asleep again.
Then, she heard a tiny voice, softly calling her name.
She grimaced, trying to keep her eyes closed, semi-consciously wishing that whoever was calling her would stop...
Suddenly, she felt something squirming between her breasts.
Sue Ann snapped awake with a gasp.
Oh my God! She thought, There’s a bug on me! She contemplated sitting up, but froze, wanting to assess the situation and not disturb whatever it was so that she could grab it if necessary.
She hesitantly gazed down at her cleavage, half expecting to see a cockroach or something disgusting wiggling around. Initially, she didn’t see anything, until her eyes focused on something that suddenly emerged from between her breasts...
Sue Ann’s eyes grew wide: there WAS something between her breasts, but it was NO cockroach!
She was in utter disbelief; her jaw dropped open! A gasp escaped her lips as she covered her mouth with her hand.
Beyond all reason or comprehension, there, square in her cleavage, was a tiny person, struggling for dear life!
Sue Ann tried speaking, but no coherent sound came out of her mouth. She was frozen in fear and utter confusion! Not only was there a tiny person stuck in her bosom, she actually recognized who it was!
Eventually, she managed to utter a comprehensible sentence:
“Wha—Oh my God! CHRIS?!”