- Text Size +
Sue Ann was in utter shock, dumbfounded, and completely speechless. There was Chris, barely half an inch tall, wedged between her breasts. He was squeaking for help, pleading for her to get him out of her cleavage. Sue Ann, however, was frozen in place, not having a clue what to do, nor what to say.
“SUE ANN, CAN’T YOU HEAR ME?!” Chris squeaked again. “GET ME OUT OF HERE!”
Sue Ann snapped back to reality.
“Uh, um, r-right!” she stammered, preparing to sit up. “H-Hang on!”
“NO, WAIT! DON’T SIT Umphf—“
Sue Ann sat up so quickly that her cleavage loosened, causing Chris to disappear between her breasts again.
“Crap!” Sue Ann gasped. “Hang on, little guy!”
Sue tried reaching her hand down her cleavage to retrieve him, but her bra was in the way. She hastily unhooked the clasps in back and leaned forward. Chris was squeaking frantically for her to stop, as the only thing keeping her breasts together WAS her bra. Sure enough, as soon as Sue Ann loosened it, her breasts relaxed, and the tiny boy slipped out of her cleavage and tumbled down her chest, squealing as he fell. Sue Ann quickly moved her bra into position further down her stomach, catching the tiny boy gently in the right cup. She carefully poured Chris into her hand and brought him up closer to her face.
“Chris?! Sue exclaimed, “Wh-What the HELL?! I-Is that really you?”
Chris, however, was covering his ears, reeling from her giant, booming voice.
“Ope! Sorry!” Sue whispered, putting her free hand over her mouth, “Chris, is it really you?!”
“YES, it’s really ME!” Chris squeaked impatiently, collapsing from exhaustion into her cupped palm.
“Oh my gosh! Chris, what’s going on? H-How did you get so small?!”
“It’s all Shannon‘s fault!” Chris exclaimed straightforwardly, sitting back up. “She SHRUNK me!”
“SHANNON did this?!”
“Yeah! She used this stupid potion on me that made me small, AND she’s been keeping me PRISONER all week!”
“Wha—?! No wonder no one could find you!” Sue exclaimed, “and you’ve been this small ALL WEEK?!”
“Even smaller! She’s practically been torturing me all week!”
“I-I can’t believe it!” Sue Ann exclaimed. “I mean, I knew Shannon was up to SOMETHING, but I had no idea....I mean, I NEVER could have even FATHOMED her doing ANYTHING like THIS!”
“Yeah, she’s completely CRAZY! Sue Ann, please, you HAVE to help me!” Chris pleaded. “You have no idea what I’ve been through!”
Chris began retelling the story of what had happened the past week: being tortured by Shannon, stepped on and nearly squished repeatedly...Everything was literally spilling out of him. He even reiterated his plight while inside the Carsons’ home, though he left out the more embarrassing and “intimate” details. By the time he told Sue Ann how he ended up in her house, and between her toes, his eyes were full of tears, and he was practically sobbing.
“Chris, I’m SO SORRY!” Sue timidly apologized. “I mean, I-I can’t believe it. You mean the whole time I was working, you were...and I was...and it was you between my...Oh, Chris, I’m so sorry! I-If I’d have known you were down there, I never would’ve...I mean, I would’ve checked...I-I would’ve LOOKED for you!”
“Sue Ann, it’s not your fault!” Chris replied, trying to calm her down. “It’s just been extremely difficult, and scary. You don’t know how many times I’ve almost been SQUISHED this week!”
“Oh, you poor thing,” Sue Ann cooed sympathetically. “But don’t worry, you’re safe now. Trust me. I promise I’ll take care of you until....THIS wears off again....uh, just how long will that be anyway?”
“Like I said, it’s already started wearing off. I’ve already had two growth spurts.”
“Well, at least there’s SOME good news,” Sue Ann sighed.
“Yeah! Hopefully, I’ll be back to normal by tomorrow, but until then, you can’t tell ANYONE about this, not even my parents, as if they’d even BELIEVE me. If Shannon finds out where I am, there’s no telling what she’ll do!”
“Trust me, Chris,” Sue Ann stated bluntly, “even IF Shannon somehow finds out you’re here, there’s NO WAY I’m letting her anywhere NEAR you, not after what she’s done, after what she’s put you through! Not if I have anything to say about it!”
“Oh, thank you, Sue Ann!” Chris sighed gratefully, collapsing onto his back again. “I don’t think I have the strength to take any more punishment.”
“You poor thing; you must be exhausted. Here, let me put you down the bed.”
Sue Ann carefully lowered her hand to the bed, gently tipping the tiny boy onto the bedsheet to her right.
“Is that better, sweetie?” she asked pleasantly, twisting her body towards him.
Chris was about to reply, but for the first time in the past several minutes, his eyes focused on her naked breasts dangling above him: how huge and perky they were, like supple mountains with tender nipples...
“Oh,” Sue Ann uttered, spotting his tiny member practically standing at attention, “a-apparently you’re, uh....VERY happy.”
“Huh?” Chris uttered as well, quickly noticing his erection. He hastily covered his shame with both hands, his entire body beet red with embarrassment.
“It’s OK, kiddo,” Sue giggled, blushing herself after remembering she was still topless, “the feeling’s mutual. Here, how ‘bout we BOTH get something to cover up with.”
She slowly turned away and carefully rolled off the bed. Chris couldn’t help ogling her magnificent, topless figure as she stood up straight, and immediately doubled his efforts to hide his firm erection, which itself had practically doubled in size.
Meanwhile, Sue Ann reached over to the nightstand by her bed to grab a tissue. She tore off a small bit of it and handed it down to the tiny boy.
“Here, use this to cover yourself while I put some clothes on.”
While Chris made himself a makeshift toga, Sue Ann quickly retrieved her bra and put it back on, then grabbed a T-shirt and a pair of shorts from one of the nearby drawers, throwing them on haphazardly. Once she was fully dressed, she hastily sat back down the bed.
“EEK! Be careful, Sue Ann!” Chris exclaimed as he bounced up and down from the impact.
“Oh, sorry Chris!” Sue apologized. “I-I’ll try to be more careful.”
“It’s OK, I guess I should be sorry too,” Chris stammered nervously, “I-I didn’t mean to....um, ‘stare’ at you.”
“You’re fine, kiddo. It’s not like you were trying to SPY on me or anything. I’ll just take it as a compliment,” Sue giggled softly. “I’m just lucky I wasn’t NAKED. Boy, would THAT have been embarrassing!”
“Yeah....embarrassing,” Chris sighed nervously, scratching the back of his head. He wasn’t exactly sure what he felt more guilty about: having Sue Ann see HIM naked, or not being able to see HER naked.
“You OK?” She asked sweetly, noticing how uneasy he looked.
“Huh? Oh, I’m fine,” Chris nodded, trying to hide his guilt, “It’s just....kinda refreshing to finally be safe. I-I mean, I might still be small and everything, but at least I’m not worried about being squished, or sat on, or stepped on anymore.”
“I’ll bet!” Sue Ann asserted. “I-I can’t imagine what you’ve been through!”
“But you know,” Chris sighed, “through it all, I’m glad YOU were the one who found me.”
“Well,” Sue chuckled, “I’m sure you’re glad to be found, regardless.”
“Well, yes,” Chris admitted hesitantly, “but....that’s not really what I meant. What I mean is, well, this whole I’ve been small, I was secretly hoping that YOU’D be the one who’d rescue me. Thinking about YOU is what got me through all of this, Sue Ann, and I honestly can’t think of anyone I’d rather have taking care of me right now more than you.”
“Aw,” she chortled, blushing, “come ‘ere.”
Sue Ann lowered her hand back down to the bed, beckoning the tiny boy to hop into her open palm once more. Chris grinned softly, readily climbing into her hand. She carefully lifted him up, and pulled him in close to her again.
“You’re such a little sweetheart, you know that?” Sue Ann cooed softly, bringing him up close to her face. Chris wasn’t exactly sure what she was doing, and became a little uneasy the closer he got to her huge lips. Sue Ann very carefully put her lips up to her hand and tilted Chris towards her, gently planting a tiny kiss upon his naked body.
BUZZ...
Sue Ann’s phone suddenly started vibrating. She was so startled by the sudden buzzing that her hand jerked back, accidentally tossing Chris down the front her shirt.
Sue gasped with fright, helplessly frozen in place as she watched his tiny body tumble down her chest, squeaking for help.
“Shit! Chris!” Sue ejaculated, stunned and completely flummoxed as to what to do. She frantically reached down her shirt to reach for him, but she was flustered and distracted by the constant buzzing her phone.
“Chris, hang on!” she said, hastily reaching over to the nightstand to grab her phone.
Meanwhile, Chris had landed on Sue Ann’s right breast when she leaned sideways to grab her phone. Her sudden movement caused him to slip beneath the cup of her bra, sliding further down her breast.
“H-Hello?” Sue answered, fumbling with her shirt.
“Sue Ann? It’s Rachel.”
“Rachel?! Sweetie, this really isn’t a good time.”
“I know, I’m sorry for bothering you again, but this couldn’t wait. Chris is gone!”
“‘Gone’? Rachel, I know you haven’t seen him recently, but that doesn’t mean—“
“No, Sue Ann, that’s not what I mean,” Rachel interrupted. “I’ve looked everywhere in the house, and he’s NOWHERE to be seen.”
“Wait,” Sue Ann froze in place, “what do you mean you’ve ‘looked everywhere’? Rachel, where exactly are you?”
“Um....inside Chris’s house,” Rachel replied, her voice trailing off.
“You’re WHERE?!” Sue exclaimed, sitting up straight.

“EEK!” Chris squeaked, “SUE ANN, STOP MOVING! PLEASE!” All of Sue’s jerking around while she was on the phone was causing him to slip further down her breast.

“I snuck into Chris’s house,” Rachel explained. “I used a spare key and let myself in. You know, just to look around a bit.”
“Rachel, I specifically told you NOT to go over there! And I certainly didn’t mean for you to BREAK IN!”
“Look, Sue Ann, I’m sorry, but I had to figure out what’s been going on.”
“Rachel, listen to me: you’ve GOT to get out of there!”
“I know, I know,” Rachel replied. “It was wrong, but I just wanted to—“
“No, Rachel, you don’t understand,” Sue Ann interrupted her, slamming her fist on the bed. “you need to get out of that house RIGHT NOW!”

“SUE ANN, NAAH!” Chris yelled as the giant woman suddenly lurched forward. The tiny boy completely lost his footing and slid all the way down and off her boob. In sheer desperation, he reached out and grabbed her giant nipple, arresting his fall.

“Look, I don’t have time to explain,” Sue Ann continued, “but you’re in a lot of...EEP!”
Sue let out a tiny squeak as she felt something grasp one of her nipples. The sensation was quite shocking, yet surprisingly stimulating; she bit her lower lip to keep from making any more noise.
“Sue Ann?! A-Are you okay?” Rachel asked, hearing the strange squeak. “What’s going on?”
“Uh, n-nothing’s going on...Ahp!” Sue Ann replied, trying to hold back her reaction while reaching into her shirt to retrieve Chris; unfortunately, all her movements continuously jostled Chris, who just kept clawing at her nipple trying not to fall, which in turn was stimulating her more.
“Sue Ann, are you sure you’re OK?” Rachel asked.
“I’m fine, I’m just....AH!” Sue Ann was doing her best to contain herself, but the tiny boy’s wiggling was really starting to turn her on.
“Listen, Rach, don’t worry about me,” Sue Ann said, trying to regain her composure. “You’ve got to get out of that house, QUICK; before Shannon gets back. You’re in GRAVE DANGER!”
“OK, OK,” Rachel complied, heading towards the back door.
“Hurry!” Sue continued, “You can’t let her find you, or else...Ah ha! Chris, stop it!”
“Wait! Chris?!” Rachel exclaimed, stopping mid stride. “Chris is THERE?! With YOU?!”
Sue Ann cringed. She didn’t mean to blurt that out.
“Sue Ann, please,” Rachel repeated. “Tell me, is Chris with YOU?!”
“Uh....yeah,” Sue reluctantly admitted, “I....didn’t wanna tell you. I’m trying to keep it on the down low.”
“Oh, thank goodness!” Rachel exhaled. “Can I talk to him?”
“Um, now’s not really a good time, Rach!” Sue Ann replied, panting heavily.
“Sue Ann, please,” Rachel pleaded. “I need to talk to him! I just wanna make sure he’s OK.”
“Rachel, trust me, he’s fine,” Sue Ann said quickly. “He just can’t talk right now, OK? AHP!”
Sue Ann couldn’t stand the stimulation to her nipple any longer; she instinctively cupped her hand over her breast to halt the sensations, immediately regretting the action, hoping she didn’t just squash Chris.
“Alright, fine!” Rachel affirmed. “You guys stay put! I’ll just come over there!”
“NO!” Sue Ann snapped. “I mean, this isn’t a good time.”
“But, Sue Ann, I-I really want to see—“
“Rachel, I don’t have time to explain. Just believe me that Chris is fine, but YOU won’t be if you don’t get out of there. NOW!”
“OK, OK, I’m going,” Rachel obliged, hastily hanging up.
Sue Ann practically threw the phone on her bed and frantically took her shirt off.
“Chris, stop! Please, ah ha! Hang on, let me take my bra off.”
Sue fumbled to unhook the straps in back, but finally managed to unclasp them. She hurriedly tilted forward, forcing Chris to slide off her nipple and fall unharmed into the cup. With the sensation on her nipple finally gone, Sue breathed a deep sigh of relief.
“Jesus, Chris! Do you know hard it is to have a phone conversation with you clawing at my nipple like that?!”
“YOU’RE the one who tossed me down your shirt!” Chris snapped back. “I was trying not to fall!”
“Look, I’m sorry. It was an accident, OK?” Sue apologized halfheartedly. “My phone startled me.”
“WELL, WHY THE HECK DID YOU ANSWER IT?!” Chris squeaked.
“Look, let’s just drop it, OK?” Sue barked impatiently, though still trying to show concern for his situation. “Are YOU OK?”
“Yeah, I’m alright,” Chris confirmed reluctantly, “but Sue Ann, you’ve gotta be more careful. You have NO idea how frightening it is to be thrown around like that!”
“Hey, gimme a break, would ya?” Sue Ann replied indignantly, dumping him out of her bra and onto the bed sheet again. “Taking care of a tiny kid is kind of a new concept for me, OK?”
“Yeah, well it’s better than actually BEING the one who’s tiny!” Chris snapped back.
“Look, I said I was sorry,” Sue Ann balked, putting her bra back on. “Can we just forget the whole thing and move on?”
“Alright, I’m sorry,” Chris apologized back. “Was that Rachel on the phone?”
“Yeah,” Sue Ann confirmed, sighing, “get this: she actually broke into your house to look for you!”
“I know, I overheard,” Chris replied anxiously. “Please tell me she got out of there.”
“She did. I told her to get out and go back home!”
“Yeah, but you also told her where I was,” Chris nervously chimed in, “What if she comes over?”
“Look, I told her not to, and made her promise to keep everything a secret!”
“Well, let’s just hope she listens. I-I don’t wanna be seen like this, and I don’t want anyone else to find me, especially Shannon.”
“I know, kiddo, but until you’re back to normal, there isn’t much we can do about it. Let’s just figure out what we’re gonna do in the meantime. Obviously, I can’t let you out of my sight,” Sue Ann reasoned, rolling her eyes, “So much for getting any work done.”
“I’m sorry, Sue Ann. I didn’t mean to inconvenience you,” Chris apologized dejectedly.
“It’s not your fault, kiddo,” Sue Ann said, frustratedly throwing her shirt back on. “It’s not like you shrank yourself. Besides, how was I supposed to know I’d have to take care of a shrunken kid?! How does ANYONE plan for that?!”
Sue finished adjusting her clothes, and took some deep breaths to calm herself down.
“Still,” she sighed, “I can’t help thinking NONE of this would’ve happened if I hadn’t canceled on you at the last minute.”
“Sue Ann, it’s not YOUR fault,” Chris said, trying to console her. “SHANNON’S the one who caused all of this. Blame HER!”
“Trust me, I do,” Sue replied. “But right now, we might as well try to make the best of things.”
Chris nodded assuredly.
“So,” Sue Ann said, clasping her hands. “What do ya wanna do first?”

Thankfully, the next hour was somewhat uneventful. After Sue Ann carefully helped Chris clean himself up, and seeing as he hadn’t actually had a decent meal in two days, the first thing Chris wanted to do was eat lunch. Sue Ann happily went about fixing him a tiny plate of leftovers; despite how tiny he was, Chris actually ate quite a bit. As they sat at the kitchen table, shooting the breeze, Sue Ann eyed him with reserved curiosity, wondering exactly how something like this could happen, and feeling sorry that it had happened to such a good kid.
After Chris finished eating, the two went to back upstairs so Sue Ann could fix some kind of accommodations for him until he grew back to normal. She was actually able to fashion a tiny bed and blanket out of some spare cloth she had lying around; she was even able to leave some wiggle room just in case he started growing back before that night.
Chris had just finished testing it out when the doorbell suddenly rang. The tiny boy nearly jumped out of his skin, his pulse racing.
“Calm down, kiddo,” Sue Ann said defensively, seeing him jump. “It’s just the front door.”
“Yeah, but who is it?” Chris asked nervously. “Oh please, don’t let it be Shannon. Please tell me she hasn’t found me. Sue Ann, you can’t let her get me!”
“Chris, you’ve gotta calm down! It’s probably nobody important. Look, you wait here while I go see who it is, OK?”
“OK,” Chris relented, “but please, hurry back.”
Chris was understandably extremely nervous. He couldn’t bear the thought that Shannon had somehow found him, despite there being no logical way to her to even know where he was. Chris just had a gut feeling he wasn’t going to like whoever was at the door.

Sue Ann descended the stairs and warily approached the front door, cautiously peering through the peephole to see who was there.
Her eyes went wide; she couldn’t believe who was on the other side of the front door!
Sue unlatched the lock and opened the door partway.
“Rachel?!”
“Uh, hi, Sue Ann,” Rachel replied, waving her fingers anxiously.
“Sweetie, what are you DOING here?!”
“Look, I’m sorry to just come over unannounced, and I know you said it was bad time, but I just have to see Chris!”
“Rachel, listen,” Sue explained, cautiously looking behind her as if someone else was waiting inside, “I know you wanna see him, but now REALLY isn’t a good time.”
“Sue, please?” Rachel begged, “I’m practically going out of my mind! I’m really worried about him, and I have to know that he’s OK.”
“Rachel, I understand your concern, but....he’s just not really up to seeing anyone right now.”
“What do ya mean?” Rachel asked concernedly, “Is something wrong with him?! I knew it! It’s something serious, isn’t it?!”
“Rachel, you’ve gotta calm down. I promise you, Chris’ll be fine. He’s….just not himself at the moment, that’s all.”
“Sue Ann, please, I’ve really gotta tell him something. I promise it won’t take long. I-I just want to see him, say what I have to say, and then I’ll leave, I swear.”
Tears begin welling up in Rachel’s eyes. Sue Ann felt like she’d been kicked in the gut; despite her better judgement, she couldn’t just turn the poor girl away, especially when Rachel was THAT upset.
“Alright,” Sue cringed, knowing she’d regret it. “Just get in here, quick!”
“Oh, thank you, Sue Ann,” Rachel exhaled. “Thank you!”
Rachel crossed threshold into the house while Sue Ann closed and locked the door, though not before glancing up and down the block to see if anyone was watching.
“OK,” Rachel sighed anxiously, “now, where is—?”
“Alright, look,” Sue interrupted her, “if you want to see Chris, you’re gonna have to wait here for a minute, OK?”
“Why?” Rachel asked, somewhat perplexed. “Can’t I just come with you?”
“I need to go TALK to him first and see if he wants to see you, OK?”
“Wh-why wouldn’t he wanna see me?”
“Rachel, please, just wait here!”
“Alright, alright,” Rachel sighed impatiently, “I’ll wait here.”
“Good,” Sue said, heading for the stairs, “I’ll be right back, OK?”
“OK.”
Rachel watched Sue Ann round the top of the steps and head down the upstairs hallway, hearing a door open and close a second later. For the next several minutes, she waited somewhat patiently for Sue Ann to return, eagerly awaiting seeing Chris walking down the steps before her.
Rachel’s palms were sweaty, and realized she was actually trembling. Why was she so nervous? Was it out fear....or something else?
Several minutes passed before Sue Ann hesitantly walked back down the steps, albeit alone.
“Well,” Rachel asked anxiously, “where is he? Can....can I see him?”
“OK, look,” Sue began, “I told him you were here, and explained the situation. He’s....a bit reluctant, BUT....I talked him into agreeing to see you...”
“Great!” Rachel said, just about to run up the stairs.
“WAIT!” Sue Ann exclaimed, putting out her arm to stop Rachel from passing, “There are some....’conditions’ you have to agree to first.”
“Conditions?” Rachel asked, puzzled. “What do you mean, conditions?”
“There’s just a few things he wants you to agree to before you can see him, OK?”
“Well....OK, fine. What are they?”
“OK,” Sue began, “first, you have to promise to keep your voice down. Don’t talk much above a whisper?”
“What?!” Rachel exclaimed, taken aback. “Why?”
“His ears are just really sensitive right now, OK? Just promise you won’t talk too loudly.”
“O-OK, fine. What else?”
“Number two: you have to swear that you will NEVER breathe a word about this to ANYONE.”
“About WHAT? Him being here?”
“About ANYTHING you’re about to see!” Sue Ann emphasized. “You can’t tell a soul: not your mom, not your dad, not ANYBODY. You HAVE to keep it a secret, OK?”
“OK, I promise. I won’t tell a soul. Is that all?”
“No. You need to take your shoes off,” Sue directed.
“Oh, gladly,” Rachel said, thinking that she was being invited to stay a while. She quickly slipped off her Birkenstocks and set them over by the front door.
“OK, now, one last thing...” Sue continued, “He wants you to swear that you won’t tease him, poke fun at him, or make any jokes whatsoever about his….condition.”
“Wh-Why would I make fun of his condition? What, is he covered with purple polka dots or something?”
“Rachel, PLEASE, just promise!” Sue Ann demanded, growing impatient.
“OK, OK,” Rachel said defensively, “I promise.”
“Good! Now, just to make sure we’re on the same page, repeat back what I just told you.”
“What, EVERYTHING?”
“YES, EVERYTHING!”
“OK, fine. Um, I can’t tell anyone he’s here, I can’t make fun of him or tease him about his ‘condition’, and I have to take my shoes off.”
“AND?”
“And…oh yeah, I have to keep my voice down.”
“OK, now cross your heart.”
“What?!”
“He told me to make you cross your heart,” Sue reiterated.
Rachel and Chris made each other cross their hearts whenever one of them had a secret or something they didn’t want anyone else to find out about. It was just their way of making a solemn promise to one another.
Nonetheless, Rachel obliged and made a cross over her heart with her index finger.
“OK,” Sue Ann sighed, “wait here. I’ll go get him.”
Sue Ann slowly walked back up the stairs.
“Oh, and one more thing...” she said, turning back to Rachel.
“What now?” Rachel whined impatiently.
“Promise me you won’t freak out when you see him.”
“Why would I freak out?”
“Rachel, PLEASE…!”
“OK, OK. I won’t freak out. I promise!”
Sue slowly turned back up the stairs and re-entered her room. A few minutes later, she returned, slowly descending the staircase, her hands cupped together, one over the other, as if she was carrying something delicate.
“Well,” Rachel asked, still befuddled, “where is he?”
“SHH!” Sue Ann hushed her.
“Sorry,” Rachel whispered. “Where is he?”
Sue Ann took a deep breath and revealed what was in her hands...
Rachel gasped, nearly yelping as she quickly covered her mouth with both hands. She was at a complete loss for words, only uttering gibberish, unable to form a complete sentence.
There, directly in the center of Sue’s left palm, was a tiny Chris, not even an inch tall. The tiny boy winced, unsure if Rachel was going to scream at the sight of him.
“Sue Ann...Chris...wha...how did...how is...why...what?!” Rachel stammered.
“You’d better come into the kitchen and sit down, Rach,” Sue Ann said, trying to calm her down. “There’s a LOT we have to talk about!”