- Text Size +
“And you’re sure you want to sell them both?” The young salesman asked, nonchalantly checking out the woman’s healthy figure through his designer sunglasses.
“Oh, quite sure,” Shannon replied, rolling her shoulders back to allow the cute sales guy to peer down her chest, coyly playing off the fact that she’d just caught him checking her out. “Like I said, I’m moving out of the country, last minute, and I don’t foresee myself coming back anytime soon. I really need some emergency spending cash for the trip, so whatever you can give me would be....GREATLY appreciated.”
Shannon winked at the end of her sentence, trying to entice him.
“Well, I’m sure we can make you a....FAIR offer,” he replied, brushing his hand through this thick, well-groomed brown hair. “Why don’t we just step back into my office and start the paperwork?”
“Mm, that would be lovely,” Shannon grinned, licking her lips seductively. She and the young man walked back across the sales lot to the main office, with Shannon taking a moment to look him over: he was about 5’10” and couldn’t be more than 30, though the gray suit he wore certainly made him look a little older and more distinguished. Being younger than she definitely posed a challenge, but Shannon was confident she could still wrangle him into giving her a better price. She’d probably have to sleep with him to get the offer she wanted, though, but it wasn’t like she wouldn’t have anyway. Besides, it’d be a nice little send-off.
The young salesman led Shannon into a small office inside the dealership’s main building; it was nearly windowless, except for the courtesy window next to the door frame. He sat down behind the desk, inviting her to take a seat in one of the chairs in front.
“All right, Shannon,” he spoke up, adjusting his seat, “do you have the car titles?”
“Oh, yes! They’re right here,” Shannon replied, slipping her purse off her shoulder and quickly retrieving the documents from within.
“Excellent! Well, just sign these over to me, and I’ll get the contracts ready.”
Shannon quickly signed the back of both titles and handed them to the salesman.
“OK, I’ll just take these and go grab the contracts. I’ll be back in few minutes, OK?”
“Sounds good,” Shannon replied as the salesman got up from his desk and exited the room.
While she waited, Shannon pulled out her phone and checked off “Sell Cars” from her checklist. She still had a lot to do that day, but it still felt good check off such a huge undertaking. Thankfully, the dealer bought her story about being recently divorced and having to sign two different names to the car titles to transfer ownership.
Shannon had just started browsing through her social media accounts when she suddenly felt a tiny inch in her asshole. She grinned slyly, puckering and relaxing her sphincter playfully.
“Getting a little antsy, Ray?” Shannon called down, chuckling. “I wouldn’t go wiggling around down there too much, little guy; you wouldn’t wanna accidentally get lost in there, now, would you?”
The poor, tiny man had been stuck inside Shannon‘s asshole all morning while she was out running errands. She’d wanted to keep him close by just in case she needed any important information, and her ass seemed like the best option given the alternatives: she couldn’t risk him falling out of the small pockets on her shorts, and after almost losing Chris after he fell out of her cleavage the other day, that left only her purse or her panties.
Shannon’s purse could have been a viable option, but she was keeping the handheld tracker Ray had made along with his potions inside. She wanted to keep them on hand just in case the tracker located Chris while they were out; since she didn’t want to risk Ray getting into the antidote, her panties were the only option left. Figuring tiny man would no doubt stimulate her pussy, Shannon opted for her rear end. In any case, she was getting a kick out of torturing him; she hadn’t been able to have any fun with Chris still missing, so she needed a little fix.
Shannon was trying to focus on her phone and finish making preparations for the big trip, but all of Ray’s wiggling was making it hard to concentrate. After the first few minutes when she initially shoved him up her ass before leaving the house, he’d managed to calm down, only making a fuss while she was driving, and that was primarily because she kept grinding on him to curb his wiggling, which in turn was because she wasn’t allowing him enough air when she sat still, which only made home struggle more. Currently, however, she’d been sitting relatively still for the past 20 minutes while she and the salesman flirted and took care of business, and Ray was struggling frantically, fighting for fresh air.
“Ray,” Shannon warned him, “you’d better not be trying to escape now, or I’ll have to punish you again!”
The tiny man’s struggles finally started to diminish.
“That’s better,” Shannon praised him. “We’ve still got a lot to do today to get ready for our trip: I’ve got to meet the pawnshop people at my apartment so I can sell off my furniture, pack up the rest of my clothes, talk to my landlord, and we’ve also got to sell your things too, so you may as well get comfortable.”
The day prior, even before Ray had brought her his new batch of formula, Shannon had already started making arrangements to skip town: she’d ordered a plane ticket and made appointments to sell off her personal belongings for some quick cash, the bulk of which would come from selling off Ray and her’s respective vehicles. She really didn’t care how much she got out of them—probably only a couple grand each—but every little bit was going to help. Thankfully, after cleaning out both their bank accounts, and all the insurance money she’d received from her ex-boyfriend’s car and faking his death (which felt a little weird since he actually WAS dead), she would have more than enough to live on comfortably for several years.
Shannon reached into her purse and peered at the locator; even after a whole night of calibrating, it still hadn’t picked up Chris’s whereabouts. She sighed impatiently, setting her purse back down onto the floor.
“Hmph! This little tracker of yours still hasn’t found anything yet, Ray,” she balked as she straightened back up, “and we don’t exactly have all the time in the world. I’m gonna be on that plane tomorrow come hell or high water, and I don’t wanna leave my little boy toy behind, so you’d better hope we find him, or I’m taking my frustrations out on you!”
Shannon wiggled her ass on the chair again, making sure Ray knew exactly how serious she was.
“You know, you COULD be a little more grateful,” Shannon chided, patting her ass lovingly. “By sundown tomorrow, you’ll be on a tropical island with a beautiful, sexy, young woman who’ll be taking care of you for the rest of your tiny, little life. You won’t have a care in the world....as long as you behave, that is.”
Ray was squeaking for mercy, demanding that Shannon make him big again, but Shannon couldn’t really hear his tiny voice, and her big ass was more than enough to muffle his pleas. He didn’t want to fight back, but the air was getting very thin, and he couldn’t help himself.
“Ugh, Ray,” Shannon scoffed, “I mean it! Stop wiggling! You’re making it hard to control...”
A huge fart suddenly escaped her ass.
Although Shannon couldn’t actually hear it, the tiny Ray started screaming profusely; however, given that his struggles had just increased dramatically, she figured he was screaming bloody murder.
“Ugh! Dang it, Ray! Look what you made me do!” Shannon scolded him.
She hastily fanned her hand near her ass, trying to disperse the smell, while Ray was still struggling frantically, desperate to escape the unbearable stench!
“It’s your own fault, Ray!” Shannon spat, “I TOLD you not to go wiggling around so much!
Oh! You’d BETTER hope that dissipates before that cute salesmen gets back! I’m trying to squeeze every penny I can out of this deal, and the last thing I want is for him to think I soiled myself!”
Thankfully, after a few minutes, the stench dissolved, but Ray’s struggles only intensified.
“Struggle all you want, little man, I’m not taking you out of there until we get home! Hmph! You just consider yourself lucky we’re out in public; otherwise, you might find things a hell of a lot stinkier!”
Shannon heard someone walking outside the door. She held her breath, hoping the salesman wasn’t back yet. Her fart hadn’t quite disappeared, and she certainly didn’t want anyone finding her talking to herself. Thankfully, whoever it was walked right on by.
“Phew! You’re lucky they didn’t catch us,” Shannon sighed. “Now, sit still, or so help me I’ll leave you in there until we get to the hotel tomorrow!”
A few moments later, she heard the salesman talking to someone as he headed back. Shannon quickly checked her makeup and adjusted her top.
The girls are certainly looking good today, she thought to herself.
“OK, Shannon,” the salesman said as walked back into the office, “I’ve got all the paperwork right here, plus the agreement for your rental car. Once we get everything signed and squared away here, we’ll drive back to your place and pick up your other car. I’ll cut you a check there and I’ll be on my way. Sound good?”
“Sounds great!” Shannon smiled, batting her eyes at him.
About a half hour later, Shannon and the cute salesman were driving up to the Martin home. Their playful flirting which began at the car lot had only continued while they were driving: Shannon would casually run her hand across his thigh, inching ever closer to his crotch, while he played the gentleman, casually giving her thigh a gentle pat or squeeze.
“Alright,” the salesman said, readjusting himself as they hopped out of the car, “well, anyway, here are the keys for the rental. Just park it at the airport before you leave and turn in the keys to the courtesy desk. We’ll take of everything else from there.”
“Awesome!” Shannon squealed. “Now, about my other car...”
“Right! Just let me check the mileage and give her a once over.”
After collecting the information he needed and checking out a few things on her vehicle, he came back with an offer written on a piece of paper.
“Aw,” Shannon pouted, “are you absolutely sure you can’t give me any more? I’d greatly appreciate it.”
“Ah, I’m sure you would,” he grinned, “but I think this is the best I can do.”
“You ‘think’?” Shannon asked, raising her eyebrows while she stepped closer. “You sure I can’t....persuade you.”
“Well,” he chortled, “uh, maybe we could come to a....’mutually beneficial’ arrangement.”
“Hm,” Shannon moaned, scooting up to his chest, “I’ll bet we can. Why don’t we go inside and....haggle a bit?”
“Uh, s-sure,” he stammered. “I don’t have to get back right away,”
“Excellent!” Shannon exclaimed softly, walking a couple of her fingers up his chest. “I should warn you, though, I’m a tough negotiator.”
“Mm,” he gulped, “I’ll bet you are.”
“Yes, I am,” she added, teasingly moving her lips around his, “but, uh, only through the front door, if you catch my drift.”
“Um, yeah, OK,” he replied, tripping over his words. “Lead the way.”
Shannon’s asshole started itching again; she playfully flexed her sphincter muscles to curb it. She had to admit, however, that it was really stimulating her.
Hm, Shannon thought, giggling and biting her lowers lip, a big man in front with a tiny man in back, I think I may enjoy this.
Then, with her curvy body leaning against his, she turned and lead the cute salesman down the walk to front door. The young man lovingly wrapped his arm around Shannon’s back; to his surprise, she guided his hand down over her rear end. Finally getting the hint, he gave her ass a playful squeeze.
Although, the salesman heard nothing, Shannon swore she heard a tiny scream.

——————————————————————————————————————————

“Here, sweetie, drink this,” Sue Ann said, handing Rachel one of the two freshly-brewed cups of hot tea she was holding. “Trust me, it’ll help you feel better, OK?”
Rachel nodded hastily, still visibly shaking from trying to process Chris’s shocking revelations from the past week. Of course, there were some embarrassing details he’d chosen to leave out, like seeing her naked in the shower. It was probably a good idea, though, seeing how she was trembling so much that her even her breathing stuttered, just from what encounters he’d already revealed.
“Are you SURE you’re gonna be OK?” Sue Ann asked her as she sat down.
“Yeah, I-I’ll be OK,” Rachel stammered. “Just....give me minute to process all this.”
“Take your time,” Sue Ann said, “I know it’s a lot.”
“No kidding,” Rachel sighed. “I mean, it’s like I’m dreaming, you know, and I’m just waiting to wake up.”
“Trust me, sweetie, you’re not dreaming,” Sue chimed in. “Believe me, I already pinched myself several times just to make sure.”
“That makes 3 of us!” Chris squeaked from his spot on the table.
“I just can’t believe Shannon would DO something like this,” Rachel said, trying to hold back the tears as she turned towards him. “I mean, I know she has this weird thing for you, but I never thought she’d go THIS far!”
“Which is why when you called and told me you’d broken into Chris’s house, I had to get you out of there,” Sue Ann said. “Who knows what Shannon may have done if she found you snooping?”
“You mean....she could’ve SHRUNK me TOO?!” Rachel shrieked.
“NO!” Chris shouted up, covering his ears due to Rachel’s raised voice. She cringed slightly, realizing she was getting a little loud. “She used the last of the potion she had on ME!”
“At least, we THINK she did,” Sue added. “We just didn’t wanna take any chances.”
“Yeah, thank you for that,” Rachel commented, her heart still pounding with fear as she turned towards Chris. “No wonder Shannon wouldn’t let me see you. And you’ve literally been this small ALL WEEK?!”
“Even smaller!” Chris called up. “You have NO idea what it’s been like for me: I’ve been stepped on, sat on, and nearly been squished more times than I can count! You wouldn’t believe how dangerous the world is when you’re small!”
“Chris, I-I’m so sorry,” Rachel sniffled, “I-I can’t imagine how horrible and scary it must have been for you. God, you could’ve been KILLED!”
“Yes, I’m well aware of that, Rach,” Chris cringed, trying to forget all the near-death experiences he’d had.
“Thank God, Sue Ann FOUND you,” Rachel said, relieved, “...Uh, how DID you find him anyway?”
Sue Ann stopped mid sip, setting her cup of tea back down onto the table, almost too embarrassed to admit how she ACTUALLY came upon finding him. She and Chris eyed each other anxiously, each one wondering who was willing to admit the truth.
“Well, uh....it’s kind of a long story,” Sue Ann finally broke the awkward silence.
“Wait,” Rachel said, “when we talked this morning, you acted like you hadn’t seen Chris. Are you saying you knew where he was the WHOLE TIME?”
“No,” Sue Ann, “I, uh, actually didn’t find him until a little later.”
“Well, where’d you find him?”
“Well, uh....he kinda...” Sue Ann stammered. Chris was eying her nervously, wondering if she was actually going to tell Rachel about the whole “breast” incident.
“He was in my car,” Sue Ann said quickly, hastily taking another sip of tea.
“Really?” Rachel uttered, turning back to Chris. “How’d you end up there?”
“Well, uh,” Chris hesitated, scratching the back of his head, “I, uh, kinda had a little help.”
“From who?”
“Uh....fr-from you,” Chris reluctantly admitted.
“M-ME?!” Rachel exclaimed.
“Uh, yeah,” Chris cringed. “You see, I....kinda hitched a ride when you took the trash out this morning.”
“When I took the—? Wait, WHAT?! H-HOW?!” Rachel exclaimed.
“I hitched a ride on your...” Chris hesitated for a brief moment, “...pants when you got into Sue Ann’s car this morning.”
“On my—you mean my pajamas?” Rachel asked, then snapping to attention as if doing a double take. “Wait! Y-You were in my HOUSE?!”
“Sh! Rachel, keep your voice down!” Sue Ann commanded with hushed intensity, seeing Chris covering his ears again.
“Sorry,” Rachel whispered. “You were in my house? Where?”
“I was trapped in one of your floor drains—the one in your laundry room.”
“But....how in the world did you end up THERE?!”
“Look, it’s a long story,” Chris said impatiently, “I’d really rather NOT go into the details.”
“But, I still don’t understand,” Rachel remarked with confusion, “I mean, sure, you’re small, but if you were in my house, w-why didn’t I find you?”
“Like I said, Rachel, I was a LOT smaller than I am now,” Chris explained. “I tried calling for help, but you and your mom couldn’t hear me. The only one that COULD hear me was Chloe.”
“Chloe?!” Rachel exclaimed. “CHLOE found you?!”
Chris nodded.
“No WONDER she’s been acting so strange lately,” Rachel gasped, her face bearing a look of concern. “Oh no, she didn’t HURT you, did she?!”
“Are you kidding?!” Chris squeaked, “If it hadn’t been for her, I’d have been a goner. If anything, I owe her a long belly rub.”
“Whew, that’s a relief,” Rachel sighed. “When I get home that dog’s gettin’ a HUGE treat!”
Sue Ann giggled.
“Anyway,” Rachel continued, “I’m glad you’re safe, Chris....you know, relatively speaking. But, what do we do NOW?! I mean, are you gonna be this small FOREVER?!”
“No,” Sue Ann spoke up, “we just have to wait until the formula wears off.”
“And you’re sure it WILL?!” Rachel asked nervously.
“Yes,” Chris chimed in, “it already did once before....well, at least it WOULD have if Shannon hadn’t dosed me again. It just takes a little time, that’s all.”
“OK,” Rachel sighed with relief, “and then what? We’re not just gonna let Shannon get AWAY with this, are we?”
“Certainly not,” Sue Ann affirmed, “but we’re kinda limited on options right now.”
“Yeah,” Chris chimed in, “I don’t want ANYONE else finding out about this!”
“Wait, you’re NOT gonna tell your MOM AND DAD about this?!” Rachel exclaimed, shocked.
“Rachel, this is too embarrassing!” Chris squeaked, “I was hesitant just telling YOU. If mom and dad find out, I could end up in some lab somewhere, being poked and prodded like a guinea pig. Please, Rach, you HAVE to keep this a secret!”
“But you’ve gotta tell SOMEBODY,” Rachel exclaimed, “or else Shannon’ll get away with this!”
“Shannon’s NOT going to get away with this!” Sue Ann reaffirmed.
“Then what’re we gonna do?” Rachel whined.
“Look, I might have an idea,” Sue Ann said, “but I haven’t ironed out all the details yet. First things first, we can’t do ANYTHING until Chris is normal sized again.”
“Yeah, but how long will THAT be?” Rachel asked anxiously.
“The potion’s already wearing off,” Chris said. “I should be back to normal tomorrow.”
“Great!” Rachel exclaimed, somewhat sarcastically, “So what do we do until then?”
“Well, for now, he’ll stay here with me.” Sue Ann said. “In any case, there’s no WAY I’m giving him back to Shannon!”
“Are you kidding?!” Rachel exclaimed. “I’d sooner take him home with ME before I ever gave him back to Shannon, especially after how she’s treated me this week!”
“Yeah, I’m sorry Shannon’s been so mean to you,” Chris apologized, “but I appreciate you coming to check on me all those times.”
“Of course,” Rachel said, “you’re my best friend; I was worried about you.”
“Yeah,” Chris nodded. “Sue Ann told me. I was just embarrassed to have you see me like this. I was worried about what you’d think, but she told me you were freaking out, so it was hard to say ‘no’.”
“I wasn’t ‘freaking out...” Rachel snapped defensively, then softened her tone, “...OK, maybe I was freaking out a little.”
Sue Ann giggled again, but quickly took another sip of tea when Rachel shot her a tight-lipped look.
“Anyway,” Chris continued, “I guess I was just nervous you were going to tease me or something, but now that everything’s out in the open, I DO feel a lot better having you here.”
Rachel giggled as she brushed the hair away from her ear, looking down to hide that she was blushing.
“Feeling better?” Sue Ann inquired.
“Yeah, much,” Rachel said.
“You done with your tea?” Sue asked, slowly getting up from the table.
“Uh, yeah, thanks. It really helped.”
“It always does,” Sue responded, taking the cups over to the sink.
“It’s still a lot to take in,” Rachel said to Chris, “I mean, you see things like this in movies or cartoons, but I never thought it was actually possible in real life.”
“Tell me about it!” Chris exclaimed. “I’ll be glad when this whole ordeal is over!”
“Yeah, I’ll bet!” Rachel chortled, “Until then, you’ll just have to be a *giggle* little patient.”
“HEY!” Chris squeaked indignantly. “RACHEL, YOU PROMISED!”
“I’m sorry, Chris,” Rachel said, trying to curb her snickering. “I couldn’t help it. It just....Wow!”
Rachel put her elbows on the table, resting her head on her fists, admiring her tiny friend.
“Hey, can I ask you a question?” she continued.
“Not if you’re going to make another joke,” Chris replied, crossing his tiny arms.
“I’m not going to make another joke, I promise.”
“Alright, fine. Go ahead.” Chris said, rolling his eyes, still expecting her to tease him again.
“I know it’s been scary for you, but honestly, what’s it like being that small?” Rachel asked.
“Well, it’s certainly no picnic,” Chris said glumly.
“Yes, I get that,” Rachel sighed, rolling her eyes, “but really, what’s it like?”
“Well....it’s kinda interesting, I guess,” Chris admitted hesitantly, “You certainly see things from a new perspective.”
“Yeah?” Rachel asked, her eyes widening. “Like what?”
“Well,” Chris began, trying to think up an example, “you can use a straw as a slide. And you can go swimming in a plastic food container.”
“Wait, WHAT?!” Rachel interjected, snapping to attention.
“Uh, I mean, um...” Chris stammered, realizing that he hadn’t yet told her about the pool incident.
“You mean, when Shannon freaked out on me the other day by the pool...” Rachel’s eyes grew wide; she’d suddenly came to an unpleasant realization, “that was because you were....Wait! Were you...? Did-did I...?”
Rachel cupped her hands over her mouth, a look of complete shock upon her face.
“Rachel, wait!” Chris called up. “You didn’t know!”
“Wait a minute,” Rachel interrupted him, “a few minutes ago you were telling me about how you hitched a ride to Sue Ann’s car in my pajamas...”
“N-NO, N-NOT IN THEM!” Chris hastily clarified, “ON THEM!”
“But....but you said you were stuck in the drain,” Rachel stammered, growing increasingly upset. “How did you get from there to my pajamas? Were....were you in BED with me last night?!”
“NO!” Chris shouted up nervously, waving his hands in defense. “NO, I WASN’T! I-I SWEAR! YOU SEE, I HAD JUST GOTTEN OUT OF THE DRAIN, WHEN YOU DROPPED THE BOX OF CHEERIOS AND—“
“WAIT!” Rachel exclaimed, covering her mouth with her hands again. “OH MY GOD!” You were on the FLOOR?!”
“Well, yes,” Chris tried answering, “but you don’t understand—“
“God, I could’ve STEPPED on you! I-I could’ve CRUSHED you!” Rachel lamented tearfully.
“But—But, I didn’t SEE you! H-How could I have MISSED you?!”
“RACHEL, I WAS A LOT SMALLER THEN! ” Chris desperately explained, “I TRIED TO GET YOUR ATTENTION, BUT BETWEEN THE BROOM AND YOUR FEET, I—“
“I SWEPT YOU INTO THE TRASH?!” Rachel shrieked, now practically crying.
“Rachel,” Sue Ann spoke up from across the room, “you’ve gotta calm down!”
“OH MY GOD!” Rachel sobbed, quickly getting up from the table and running out of the kitchen.
“Rachel!” Sue Ann called, heading after her. “Rachel, wait!”
By the time she’d caught up with her, Rachel was standing in the middle of the living room, sobbing heavily, with her face in her hands, and her back to Sue Ann.
“Rachel, you can’t blame yourself,” Sue Ann said, trying to comfort her. “You didn’t know. How could you possibly have known?!”
“Yeah,” Rachel sobbed, crossing arms over her stomach, “just goes to show you how much I pay attention.”
“Sweetie, you can’t be so hard on yourself. This isn’t exactly an every day occurrence.”
“You’re right, Sue Ann,” Rachel snapped sarcastically, turning around and pacing frantically past her, “I shouldn’t be upset by the fact I nearly....SQUASHED my best friend! God, I almost threw him away with the trash!”
“Hey, how do ya think I feel?!” Sue Ann raised her voice sourly, “You know, YOU weren’t the only one who didn’t notice him. I didn’t either either until he grew.”
“Yeah, but at least you DID something about it!” Rachel snapped bitterly. “You knew something was off and you looked into it. I figured something was wrong, and what did I do? Got upset and cried. I can’t believe I ACTUALLY let Shannon convince me I was being too nosy. God, I’m so STUPID!”
Rachel collapsed onto the floor with her back against the nearby couch, hugging her knees tightly.
“Rachel,” Sue Ann sighed empathetically, sitting down beside her, “look: yes, Shannon lies to us and yes, between the two of us, there were several close calls, but beating yourself up over it isn’t going to do anybody any good. What matters now is that Chris is SAFE, and we ALL know what’s been going on, so if we stick together, we’ll all get through this.”
“Yeah, I suppose,” Rachel sniffled, turning her head away, laying her cheek on her knee.
Sue Ann sighed, letting Rachel sulk for a moment before speaking up again:
“You know, I get the feeling this is about more than just a few close calls. I don’t think you’re upset just because you’re worried about your friend. I think you’re upset because you’re worried about what he’ll think of you....that he might hold it against you....because you care about what he thinks....because of how much you care about him.”
That last part got Rachel’s attention. She sat up and turned her face back towards Sue Ann.
“You—you know?” Rachel sobbed, wiping the tears from her cheeks.
“Well, to be honest, as much as I know the two of you hang out together, I figured it was only a matter of time before something like this happened.”
“R-Really?”
“Mm hm,” Sue nodded.
“But....why now?” Rachel inquired. “I mean, I didn’t feel this way about him last week.”
“Well, things change,” Sue Ann shrugged.
“In a week?!”
“Well, I doubt it happened THAT fast,” Sue clarified. “These feelings have probably been developing for some time now. You two just never thought about it because you were already such good friends. You didn’t see each other as ‘boy and girl’, so it didn’t matter.”
“Yeah, maybe,” Rachel relented. “But....I still don’t get it. I mean, Chris’s been sick before, and I’ve never been this worried, and now that he’s....you know....I’m even more worried.”
“So am I, sweetie,” Sue admitted. “Sometimes traumatic events can change how you feel about a person. Not knowing what was going on with him this past week probably didn’t help matters either.”
“Yeah, no kidding,” Rachel agreed. “So....what do I do now? You know, about how I feel.”
“Well, you could start by just talking to each other.”
“Yeah, but what do I say?”
“Well, don’t just pour your heart out,” Sue Ann cautioned bluntly. “Just....say what comes naturally.”
“Yeah, but what if he gets, like, weirded out or something?” Rachel asked anxiously. “I don’t want things to get awkward between us.”
“How do you know they will?” Sue asked hypothetically. “Rachel, he’s your friend. I think he’ll understand. Besides, how do you know he doesn’t feel the same way about you?”
That particular thought hadn’t occurred to Rachel. She perked up a bit, though still kept her quiet reservations about the whole matter.
“You know what really irks me, though?” Rachel queried.
“What?”
“I can’t believe that this whole time, Shannon was hiding all of this.”
“I know,” Sue chortled, “this whole situation is pretty unbelievable.”
“You know, at one point,” Rachel admitted with much frustration, “I actually felt so bad about being nosy, that I actually APOLOGIZED to her?!”
“Seriously?”
“Yeah!” Rachel said with disbelief. “I feel so....stupid!”
“Well, don’t be too hard on yourself,” Sue added. “Shannon’s had EVERYONE fooled.”
“Shannon!” Rachel seethed, “that...that...”
“Go ahead,” Sue urged her. “Say it.”
“That BITCH!” Rachel exclaimed, surprised by the word that she’d just ejaculated.
“Sorry,” Rachel apologized in a hushed tone.
“No, I completely agree,” Sue replied. “Poor Chris. Having to put up with her, especially at his current size.”
“Yeah,” Rachel sighed...
Her eyes suddenly went wide; she snapped to attention!
“Oh my gosh! Where’s Chris?!” Rachel freaked. She frantically checked the soles of her feet, worried that during all her stomping and pacing about, she’d accidentally stepped on him.
“Rachel, relax!” Sue exclaimed, grabbing her shoulder. “He’s fine. He’s still in the kitchen.”
“Rachel sighed with relief, trying to compose herself.
“I figured the two of us could have a little chat. You know, just us girls. Here, I’ll go get him while you try to calm down. You don’t want him to see you upset, do you?”
Rachel quickly shook her head.
“Good. I’ll be right back, OK?”
“OK,” Rachel nodded.
Sue Ann got up from her seat and walked back into the kitchen, while Rachel did her best to wipe away her tears and compose herself.
“OK, Rach. We’re comin’ in,” Sue Ann called a couple minutes later from the hallway.
“OK,” Rachel replied, wiping the last few tears from her face just before Sue Ann appeared around the corner with Chris in hand. Sue slowly walked over to the couch and carefully sat down on the floor next to her again, keeping her hands as steady as possible.
“See?” Sue Ann said, showing Rachel the tiny boy cupped in her palms. “He’s fine. everything‘s fine.”
“Hey,” she sniffled, grinning softly, lifting her hand in some veiled attempt to seem placid.
“Hey,” Chris replied, waving back just as awkwardly.
“Here,” Sue Ann said, moving her hands closer to Rachel to pass him off. “You hold him.”
Rachel instinctively, albeit nervously, cupped both her palms in front of her to gently catch the tiny boy, trying to be as careful as possible. She was forcing herself not to shake, fearful she may drop him.
Ordinarily, Chris would’ve objected being passed around like a tiny pet, but he didn’t want to upset Rachel anymore than she already was. Besides, he was now in the care of two giantesses who actually cared for his wellbeing, and whom he WANTED to be with, so he didn’t mind their warm, welcoming hands.
“There now, see?” Sue Ann said to her, “You’re a natural.”
“Yeah, everything’s gonna be OK, Rach,” Chris said, walking up to the eminence of her thumb, patting it warmheartedly. “By this time tomorrow, I’ll be back to normal.”
“Well, I promise to keep you safe until then,” Rachel affirmed, “and I won’t let anything bad happen to you, I swear.”
She and Chris locked eyes and smiled softly at one another in silence for the next several moments.
“Well,” Sue Ann finally spoke up, patting Rachel lightly on the shoulder, “seeing that Rachel’s here to keep an eye on you, Chris, you think I could go take care of some work stuff? If that’s OK, of course?”
“Sure,” Chris said, looking into Rachel’s soft gaze, “I think we’re fine.”
“All right, I’ll be in the den if you two need anything, OK?” Sue Ann said as she stood up and headed out of the living room.
“Sounds good,” Rachel said, watching her go.
Once Sue had closed the door to the den, Rachel looked back to her tiny friend cupped in her hands. She eyed him sympathetically, biting her lip as she kept trying to devise some combination of words to break the awkward silence, but she could neither formulate a complete sentence, nor bring herself to say anything.
Chris felt just as awkward, also trying to think of something to break the silence.
“Chris, I...”
“Rachel, I...” they both said simultaneously. They both giggled shyly.
“Go ahead,” Rachel urged.
“No, it’s okay,” Chris replied. “You go first.”
“Well,” she began, “I just wanted to say I’m really glad you’re safe. I’m so sorry about what Shannon’s done to you, and I’m sorry for....you know, almost stepping on you.”
“It’s OK,” he replied, “but thanks, and I just want you to know that I don’t blame you for what’s happened. I mean, i-it’s not your fault. NONE of this is your fault! But, now that it’s almost over, I just wanted to say that....well, I really am glad you’re here, now. I mean, I’m glad you came over, and that you know the truth.”
“Me too,” Rachel said softly. “I just wish there was something more I could do?”
“Well, can....can I ask you something?” Chris stammered anxiously.
“Sure,” Rachel nodded. “Anything.”
“Look, I, uh....I was just wondering...” Chris stammered.
“Yeah?”
“Despite, you know, everything you know now about this whole....shrinking business, I was just wondering, h-have you really been....worried about me? I mean, this whole time?”
“Well, yeah, of course,” she answered quickly. “I mean, you’re my friend. I was concerned. I wanted to make sure that you were okay.”
“Oh,” Chris replied, somewhat disheartened. “okay. I see.”
“Why?” Rachel queried, confused by his reaction. “What’s wrong?”
“Uh, n-nothing,” Chris stuttered. “Nothing’s wrong.”
“Really?” Rachel asked dubiously, biting her lip, “Because you’re acting like something’s wrong.”
“Well, nothing’s WRONG. I mean, not—not really...”
“Well then, what is it?” she urged him on. “It’s okay, you can tell me.”
“Alright,” Chris relented, heaving a huge sigh, “It’s just that, well, this whole experience has kinda given me a new perspective on things, you know?”
“Yeah, I’ll bet,” Rachel chuckled uncomfortably.
“No, tha—that’s not what I mean. I’m not just talking about....literally seeing things from down here. I’m talking about seeing things in a new light, you know....like our friendship.”
“Really?” Rachel perked up, but immediately held back. “I-I mean, what do ya mean?”
“Well,” Chris continued, tripping over his words, “I know we’re technically just friends, but, I mean, I was wondering, you know, since you were so worried about me, I thought maybe, you, I don’t know, thought of me as....more than that?”
“You mean, like, ‘boyfriend and girlfriend’?” She muttered.
“Well....kinda. I guess....yeah,” Chris admitted anxiously, cringing as he awaited her response.
Rachel didn’t say anything right away, looking away for a moment. All the while, Chris grew increasingly nervous, thinking he’d just embarrassed himself.
Then, Rachel’s looked back, her expression softer....and she nodded.
“Really?!” Chris squeaked.
“Yeah,” Rachel whispered, nodding again. “I do.”
Chris sighed, collapsing in her hand, relieved he didn’t feel so apprehensive anymore. Rachel giggled as his reaction, blushing herself.
“You, OK?” she asked lovingly.
“Yeah,” Chris sighed again, “I’m....just fine.”
“So, are we, like, a couple now?” Rachel chortled.
“Um, do you think we maybe could discuss this when I’m back to normal?” Chris asked self-consciously.
“Sure,” Rachel sighed, chuckling and rolling her eyes complacently, realizing how awkward he must’ve felt.
In reality, Rachel was relieved that Chris had been the one to admit his feelings first. She didn’t exactly know how she was going to tell him how she felt, so she was glad that it worked out the way it did. In fact, Rachel felt such a reprieve as the feelings flowed down her back and escaped, that she actually shivered, shaking her hands slightly.
“Oh,” she chuckled. “Sorry, Chris. A-Are you OK?”
“Ye-Yeah, I-I’m fine,” Chris stammered.
“I’m sorry. Here, lemme put you down.”
Rachel stretched out her legs and slowly lowered her hands to the floor, carefully dumping Chris in front of her about half a leg-length away.
“Is that better?” she asked.
“Yeah, thank you,” Chris nodded.
“OK, watch yourself,” Rachel cautioned, bending her left knee back up to lean on.
“Comfortable?” Chris asked lightheartedly.
“Getting there,” Rachel replied earnestly, missing his sarcasm, “I was nervous about dropping you before, so I was sitting as still as possible; though, now I’m starting to get a cramp.”
Rachel strained as she repositioned her legs again, stretching her left leg back out in front of her, but still away from Chris, and bringing her right foot back towards her.
“Are you OK?” Chris asked, seeing how uncomfortable she looked.
“Yeah, I’m fine. Just need to work out the cramps,” she replied as she began massaging her right thigh, then slowly working her way down her leg towards her foot. Once there, Rachel cupped her hand over the side of her right foot, pressing her thumb into her sole and rubbing in small, deep circles.
Though Rachel didn’t give it a second thought, her bare sole was facing the tiny boy on the floor, and while she casually massaged her foot, Chris ogled it with unwavering attention, gulping as he felt a tiny boner developing between his legs.
“Hey, you OK?” Rachel addressed him quizzically, suddenly noticing how intently Chris was staring at her foot.
“Huh?” he uttered, snapping to attention.
“Are you alright?” She asked again.
“Y-Yeah, I’m fine,” Chris answered quickly. “Uh, why?”
“Well, you were staring at my foot,” Rachel said self-consciously.
“I was? Oh, well, uh, I um...” Chris’s voice trailed off.
“Oh, I’m sorry,” Rachel apologized remorsefully. “I’m making you nervous, aren’t I? I bet you’re still uncomfortable because I almost, you know, stepped on you the other day, huh?”
“No, th-that’s not it at all,” Chris reassured her.
“Well, then, what is it?”
“I was just thinking....well, what I mean is, I was just watching you....rub your foot...”
“Yeah, so?”
“I was wondering if I could help?”
Chris looked like a deer caught in headlights; he couldn’t believe he’d just blurted out that last part.
“Wait, you wanna....rub my foot?” Rachel asked, bewildered.
“You’re right,” Chris corrected himself, “it was a stupid—“
“Look, I know we agreed on this whole ‘couple’ thing,” Rachel interrupted him, “and I appreciate the offer, but I’m not really sure how you think you can help at your current size.
“You know what, maybe you’re—“
“Oh, this I’ve gotta see!” Rachel exclaimed, cutting him off.
“W-Wait, what?!” Chris uttered nervously.
“Go ahead,” Rachel dared him, “I’d like to see you try.”
“Oh, it’s OK, Rach. You don’t have to—“
“Oh, it’s too late to back out now,” Rachel said. “Come on, I wanna see this!”
Rachel lifted her hand away and moved her foot closer to the tiny boy’s position on the floor, scrunching her sole beckoningly.
Chris gulped, his boner doubling in size as he watched Rachel’s sole scrunch before him, her toes wiggling playfully in anticipation. He took a second to regain his composure, then cooly walked towards her giant, upturned foot. Despite having walked a good distance in sandals, and puttering about Sue Ann’s house barefoot, Rachel’s foot wasn’t as dirty or sweaty as Chris would’ve expected, though it certainly wasn’t clean by any respect either; the aroma that wafted through his nostrils was somewhat pungent, yet surprisingly pleasant.
When he finally reached her foot, Chris turned back and peered up at Rachel, who was watching him with intense curiosity. He turned back towards her foot, took a deep breath, placed his hands upon the soft flesh of her sole, then began massaging, pressing as hard and as deeply as he could.
“Wow!” Rachel chuckled, “I can barely feel you.”
Chris immediately stopped, thinking she was going to tell him to do so anyway.
“What’s wrong?” Rachel asked. “Why’d you stop?”
“Oh, well you said you could barely feel it,” Chris explained, “so I just thought—“
“Yeah, but you didn’t have to stop,” Rachel said affectionately. “Actually, I kinda like it. It feels pretty weird.”
“Oh, well....it’s nothing,” Chris blushed. “D-Do you want me to keep going?”
“If you’d like,” she replied, feigning indifference.
“Sure! I-I mean, I don’t mind,” Chris replied, trying not to sound too enthusiastic.
“I guess I’m just surprised you offered,” Rachel commented as the tiny boy resumed his efforts. “I mean, you’ve never offered before, even when you were normal sized.”
Chris didn’t respond; he just kept rubbing, hoping Rachel would drop the subject.
“Of course, obviously, things HAVE changed since then,” she continued rambling.
“Hey, wait a minute!” Rachel suddenly exclaimed.
“WHAT?!” Chris squeaked, startled and extremely nervous she’d just uncovered his newfound fetish.
“Did Shannon make you do this for HER while you’ve been small this week?” She asked bluntly.
“Well, um...” Chris muttered, staring down at the floor.
“Oh my God! She DID?!” Rachel blurted out. “Ew, Yuck! That must’ve been really embarrassing for you, huh?”
“Yes, thank you for reminding me,” Chris said, cringing. Actually, he was trying to play the whole thing up; although he certainly didn’t like thinking about having to rub Shannon’s feet, he didn’t want to let on that there were times he actually liked it.
“I’m sorry, Chris,” Rachel said, “I know she gave you a hard time, but I’m really flattered you offered to do it for ME, especially after how many times she probably forced you to do it for her.”
“Yeah,” Chris laughed nervously, “forced.”
“No wonder you’re so good at it.”
“Thanks....I think,” Chris replied, getting back to work.
“Still, I guess some good came out of it,” she chuckled. “I might have take advantage of this while I can.”
Chris blushed again. Although he WAS enjoying rubbing his hands across Rachel’s soft, smooth sole, he was still embarrassed by her recent declaration, and had a feeling she wasn’t going to let him live this whole experience down anytime soon.
Nonetheless, Chris continued massaging her foot, while Rachel looked on with softhearted fascination.
“You know, Chris,” Rachel spoke up again, “despite all you’ve been through, you still have to admit, this whole shrinking thing is pretty amazing!”
“I wouldn’t exactly call it amazing, Rach,” Chris replied halfheartedly. “More like a nightmare. I wouldn’t wish it on ANYBODY!”
“Yeah, I know,” Rachel emphasized. “Still, it is pretty neat though. You’re like, as small as a bug.”
“Well it’s not ‘NEAT’!” Chris replied, “It’s scary, and really embarrassing!”
“Yeah, I’ll bet,” Rachel chortled. “I can’t believe Shannon did this to you. Did she actually STEP on you?”
“Yes,” Chris replied irately, “Several times. I’m lucky to be alive!”
“No kidding!” Rachel replied, stupefied. “With those big feet of hers, I’m amazed she didn’t SQUISH you!”
“So am I,” Chris spat. “Thankfully, she told me I’d be a bit more resilient at my current size. Otherwise, I’d be LONG gone!”
“Well, that’s a relief,” Rachel sighed.
“What, that I’m more durable?!”
“Yeah,” she nodded, “it makes me feel better knowing I probably wouldn’t have squashed you, even if I HAD stepped on you.”
Chris sighed defeatedly, remembering how terrifying it had been stuck to Rachel’s foot, and between her toes, and how she’d almost washed him down the drain.
“It STILL doesn’t mean it wasn’t scary, Rach,” Chris snapped.
“Well, you’d better be careful this afternoon,” Rachel warned him, sliding her foot closer and nudging him playfully, “you wouldn’t want me to accidentally step on you while I’m here.”
“Hey! Be careful, would ya?!” Chris exclaimed, nearly losing his balance from the impact.
“You’re right, I’ll have to be,” she agreed, giggling, “otherwise you could get stuck between my toes.”
“RACHEL, CUT IT OUT!” Chris demanded, watching her toes wiggle ominously.
“He he. You know, I think this is going to be a fun afternoon,” she giggled, biting her lower lip.
“RACHEL! KNOCK IT OFF! IT’S NOT FUNNY!”
“Aw, come on, Chris,” Rachel pouted. “Honestly, when am I EVER gonna get this chance again?”
“You know, I’m really having second thoughts now about letting you in on all this!” Chris snapped.
“Sorry, Chris, I can’t help it,” Rachel said, still giggling, “You just look so darn cute down there.”
“Well, I don’t want to look cute!” Chris said irritably, “I want to be big again!”
“Well, until Shannon’s potion wears off, you’re stuck like this, so we might as well make the best of it while we can.”
“Rachel, please. I’m begging you,” Chris pleaded. “Can’t we just relax and watch a movie or something?”
“Hm,” Rachel pondered, looking upwards as if she were seriously considering the matter, “nope!”
Rachel giggled deviously as she suddenly shifted her foot and grabbed Chris with her toes, curling them playfully around his tiny body.
“HEYmfph...!” Chris yelped, struggling to push her toes apart. “UMPH! RACHEL, LET ME GO!”
“Relax, Chris,” she said, “I’m just teasing you! Here.”
Rachel slowly unclasped her toes to release the tiny boy. Unfortunately, even the brief few seconds that she’d held him was long enough for Chris to stick to her sweaty foot. Rachel giggled hysterically as she watched the tiny boy struggle to peel himself off her flesh.
“Come on, Rachel!” Chris whined, “That wasn’t funny!”
“Oh my gosh!” Rachel exclaimed, still giggling, “you should have seen how funny you looked!”
Chris went over and punched the ball of her foot in frustration.
“Nice try, short stuff!” Rachel dismissed him. “I barely felt it.”
“Oh yeah?” Chris snapped back, running towards the center of her sole and giving it a swift kick.
“Ow! Hey,” she yelped, rubbing the side of her foot, “that really stung!”
Chris backed out of the way as Rachel lifted her foot into the air away from him.
“Oh, so that’s how you wanna play it, huh?” Rachel grunted. “Let’s see how you like this!”
Rachel bent both of her legs and set them on the floor, her bare feet flanking Chris on both sides.
“HEY, WHAT’RE YOU DOING?!” Chris shouted.
Suddenly, Rachel scooted both of her feet together.
“RACHEL, WAmfph...!” Chris shrieked as he was scooped up in between her bare soles.
Rachel giggled playfully as she lightly held her feet together, feeling her tiny friend squirm in between them, struggling to get free. She held him there for a few moments, then opened her feet into a V-shape, cradling him with her soles.
“HEY!” Chris gasped. “RACHEL, BE CAREFUL! YOU COULD’VE SQUASHED ME!”
“Oh relax, I’m was being gentle,” she balked. “I didn’t actually hurt you, did I?”
“You COULD have!” he spat, crossing his arms.
“Oh come on, Chris,” she cooed at him. “Don’t look so glum. I was just having a little fun. You’d probably do the same thing to ME if I were small.”
“I certainly would NOT!” Chris objected. “Especially if YOU’D been through what I have!”
“Gee, and here I was I thinking you were actually starting to like it.”
“I was not!” he shot back. In actuality, Chris WAS turned on by Rachel’s playfulness, but he was far too shy to actually admit it.
“Come on,” she begged, “if you let me have some fun, I promise I’ll make it up to you.”
“You can’t exactly make it up to me if you SQUISH me beforehand!”
“Come on, Chris, please? I promise I’ll be gentle.”
Chris sighed and looked off into space, truly considering her offer.
“Alright, fine!” he finally relented. “But you OWE me!”
Rachel squealed with delight, closing her soles around him again. Chris was caught off guard; he began squirming again while his giant friend giggled playfully.
Before long, it was getting warmer, and Rachel‘s feet started to get very sweaty. He tried calling up to her, but she was having far too much fun to stop, not that she could understand his muffled cries.
The temperature rose dramatically, and Rachel still hadn’t let up yet; Chris started to panic!
Then, he felt it: that familiar feeling surging throughout his body...
He was growing again.