- Text Size +
Rachel was still giggling and enjoying having Chris squirming between her feet, when all of a sudden, she felt a strange pressure on her soles, and his struggles intensifying.
“Rmchml! Gmt Mrm Omt umf Hmr!” A muffled voice shouted.
Rachel quickly parted her soles....she couldn’t believe her eyes: Chris had nearly doubled in size!
“Oh my God!” Rachel squealed. “Chris, look! You’ve gotten bigger!”
“Yes, I’m well aware of that, Rach,” Chris strained, struggling to sit up in the crevice made by her bare soles.
“Yeah, but look at you! You’re, like, twice as big now! That means the potion’s wearing off!”
“What’s going on out here?!” Sue Ann called from the den as she flung the door open.
“Sue Ann, come look!” Rachel called, “Chris’s gotten bigger!”
Sue Ann scurried out of the den and across the hall to the living room. She slowed her stride, however, when she saw Chris’s 1-inch figure lying between Rachel’s feet.
“See?” Look,” Rachel squealed, “he’s twice as big as he was!”
“Yeah, I can see that,” Sue Ann commented, still somewhat perplexed by the sight before her. “What....exactly have you two been doing?”
“Oh, nothing,” Rachel replied offhandedly. “We’ve just been messing around.”
Chris was practically beet red with embarrassment; he could feel Sue Ann’s eyes beaming through him.
“Uh huh, doing what?” Sue asked her skeptically, “Seeing how ticklish your FEET are?”
“We were just having a little fun, Sue Ann, honest,” Rachel explained. “We were being careful.”
“Yeah, well, for someone who’s been concerned for Chris’s safety the past few days, you sure are playing rough,” Sue commented as she made a space on the couch for herself.
“Sue Ann, I promise we we weren’t doing anything dangerous,” Rachel defended. “We were just trying to find ways to take advantage of Chris’s current size, that’s all.”
“Well, until Chris grows back to normal, I’m kinda responsible for him,” Sue explained, fluffing up a throw pillow and setting it down next to her on the center cushion of the couch, “and I’d appreciate it if he wasn’t, you know, FLATTENED before then. Now, how about you put Chris up here on the pillow and we’ll all watch a movie together, OK?”
“OK,” Rachel sighed, reaching down to retrieve Chris from between her feet.
“And please be careful with him,” Sue commanded.
“I will,” Rachel reassured her, slightly annoyed.
Chris climbed into Rachel’s hands while she carefully stood up and placed him in the center of the throw pillow. As she turned to sit down herself, though, Rachel’s ass slammed onto the couch so aggressively that Chris bounced into the air a tiny bit.
“Rachel!” Sue Ann exclaimed.
“What?!” Rachel asked frustratedly.
“Please, be careful! You almost bounced Chris right off the couch!”
“Sorry!” Rachel groused defensively.
“You OK?” Sue Ann asked Chris.
“I’m fine,” Chris replied, crawling back towards the center of the pillow.
“Now, no more sudden movements!” Sue Ann scolded.
“She didn’t do it on purpose,” Chris spoke up, trying to defend his friend.
“Thank you,” Rachel said pridefully.
“I swear, you two are gonna give me a heart attack before the day’s over!” Sue Ann sighed.
Rachel sighed and rolled her eyes. Chris could only look down shamefully, guilt-ridden for being partly responsible for Rachel getting scolded.
Thankfully, the next half hour was uneventful. Sue Ann found an animated movie they all could enjoy together, and things actually were going smoothly until a sudden blast of music started playing.
Chris practically jumped out of his seat.
“Sorry, that’s my phone,” Rachel apologized, hastily reaching into her pocket to retrieve it.
“Hey, when did YOU get a cell phone?!” Chris squeaked.
Rachel didn’t respond; she either didn’t hear him, or just chose to ignore him.
“Crap!” Rachel exclaimed, wide eyed, “It’s my MOM!”
Sue Ann immediately grabbed the remote, frantically pressing the PAUSE button.
“Should I answer?” Rachel asked, waiting for Sue Ann to respond.
“Yes,” Sue instructed anxiously, “but DON’T tell her where you are!”
Rachel nodded and quickly accepted the call:
“Hello?”
“Rachel?” Mrs. Carson asked, “Where are you?”
“Oh, hi mom. I, uh, just took a little walk,” Rachel replied.
“Well, you’ve been gone for quite a while. How far d’ya go?”
“Oh, not far. Around the neighborhood.”
“OK, well, are you getting close to home?”
“Oh, well actually, I, uh...” Rachel paused awkwardly, gesturing to the others that she didn’t know what to say. Sue Ann and Chris frantically waved their arms, trying to indicate to Rachel NOT to reveal where she was.
“I’m kinda at a friend’s house,” Rachel blurted out.
Sue Ann sighed heavily, dropping her head in disappointment.
“Oh?” Mrs. Carson uttered. “Who’s?”
“I-it’s not important, mom,” Rachel stammered. “Did you need something?”
“Well, I’m gonna head out to run some errands later, and I’d like you to come home before I leave.”
“But mom, we just started watching a movie, and I really wanted to stay a while.”
“Honey, I’m sorry, but I’m gonna be out for a while and I want you home while I’m out and about. Besides, someone needs to be here to watch Chloe while I’m gone; she’s your dog, after all.”
“Moooooom!” Rachel whined.
“I don’t wanna hear it, missy. Now, I’ve gotta hop in the shower and clean up a bit before I leave, so use that time to say goodbye and get home, understand?”
“Alright,” Rachel sighed, “I’m on my way.”
“Good, I’ll see you when I get home.”
“OK. Bye mom.”
“Bye.”
Rachel hung up frustratedly.
“Sorry,” Rachel apologized to Sue Ann and Chris.
“It’s OK, Rach,” Sue replied. “You head on home. I’ve got things covered.”
Rachel looked down sympathetically upon her tiny friend on the pillow next to her.
“I’m sorry, Chris. I really wish I could stay.”
“Me too,” Chris replied somberly, “but like Sue Ann said, I’m in good hands now. I’ll be fine.”
“I know you will,” Rachel replied, just as dejected, “but I still don’t wanna leave.”
Rachel slowly stood up, stretched for a moment, then headed towards the front door to collect her sandals. Sue Ann followed, leaving Chris by himself on the couch.
“Can I give you a ride?” Sue asked. “It is a long walk.”
“No, that’s OK,” Rachel replied, slipping her feet into her shoes. “I don’t want my mom to know I was here. Besides, you can’t leave Chris here all by himself.”
“You know, I could bring him with us,” Sue Ann reminded her, “but you have a good point: it’ll look suspicious if your mom sees me dropping you off.”
“Yeah,” Rachel agreed. “Hey, maybe I can come back after my mom gets home!”
“Oh, Rachel, that’s OK,” Sue Ann objected, shaking her head. “I know you two wanna spend more time together, but maybe it’s best if you stayed home for now.”
“But, but I...”
“There’s nothing more you can do right now,” Sue Ann interrupted her. “Look, I promise I’ll call you and let you know if anything changes, and when Chris is back to normal, I promise to bring him by....if the coast is clear, that is; for now, though, let’s just go about our day and keep quiet about all this, OK?”
Rachel hesitated for a moment as she looked back into the living room, eyeing Chris on the pillow in the middle of the couch.
“Alright,” Rachel sighed dejectedly, waving a somber goodbye to Chris, “but promise me you won’t let anything happen to him until then.”
“I promise, he’s in good hands.”
Rachel nodded, turning back towards the front door...
She hesitated again.
“Hey,” Rachel spoke up, turning back towards Sue Ann, “would it be OK if I said ‘goodbye’ to Chris?”
“Sure,” Sue smiled. “I need to use the restroom anyway. I’ll be right back.”
Sue Ann OK turned and headed down the hallway to the bathroom, while Rachel stepped back into the living room, kneeling in front of the couch like a little cat, her paws on the cushion.
“Well,” she sighed, “I hope I see you tomorrow.”
“Yeah,” Chris nodded, “me too.”
“A-And maybe if you’re normal again by the weekend, we can go catch a movie or something?”
“Sure. Sounds great.”
Rachel paused again, awkwardly biting her lower lip.
“What’s wrong?” Chris asked.
Rachel looked around for a moment, then wiggled her finger, beckoning him to come closer. Chris obliged; when he’d gotten close enough, she carefully pushed her face in close to him. The tiny boy became very nervous, unsure what she was going to do...
Rachel gently planted a small kiss on Chris’s tiny body.
“I promise I’ll give you a bigger one when you’re normal again,” she whispered softly.
Chris didn’t respond; his eyes were wide with shock! He honestly didn’t know what to say.
Rachel blushed, embarrassed that she may have been a bit too forward.
“Uh...yeah...” was all Chris was able to utter before Sue Ann appeared in the hallway.
“Everything alright?” Sue Ann asked, noticing how close together the two kids were.
“EVERYTHING’S GOOD!” Chris suddenly shouted. “WE’RE JUST SAYING GOODBYE!”
“Yeah,” Rachel chimed in. “Bye, Chris.”
“Bye, Rach,” he waved gently as she stood back up.
While Rachel and Sue Ann said their goodbyes, Chris slowly sat down on his pillow, still flabbergasted from Rachel’s kiss. He couldn’t understand it: despite Shannon having planted kisses all over him, and Sue Ann gently kissing him earlier out of gratitude, Rachel’s kiss felt different, like it was his first real kiss, like it actually meant something. Almost as if it were sealing a bond between them.
Chris snapped back to reality at the sound of the front door closing, and Sue Ann’s bare feet slapping the hardwood floor as she stepped back into the living room and approached the couch, towering over him like a hungry giant.
“Whelp,” she spoke up, “shall we watch the rest of the movie?”

———————————————————————————————

“Wow! You were right, Rach,” Sue Ann exclaimed, “this DOES feel really good!”
“I know, right?” Rachel replied. “Who’da thought someone so small could be so useful?”
The two girls were sitting on Sue Ann’s bed, chatting away, while Chris had been busily massaging Sue’s feet for the past several minutes. After peaking Sue Ann’s curiosity, telling her about giving Rachel a foot massage earlier that day, she’d been dying to try it out.
“He IS good at it, isn’t he?” Sue Ann chuckled. “You doing OK down there Chris?”
“Oh, I’m good,” Chris replied. “Happy to be of service.”
“It probably feels even better, now that he’s bigger,” Rachel added. “How big has he gotten?”
“About 3 inches tall,” Sue replied. “I measured him myself.”
Sue Ann locked her hands behind her head and leaned back a bit more; a huge sigh escaped her lips.
“Hm, you know, it’s too bad that shrinking potion’s only temporary,” Sue chortled, eyeing Chris with a shit-eating grin, “a girl could get used to this.”
“Yeah, well, it’s my turn now,” Rachel said, anxiously wiggling her toes. “Come on, Chris.”
Chris gleefully strolled over to Rachel’s feet and began slowly massaging her right sole.
“Ooh,” Rachel moaned, “this feels even better than before.”
“It’s like I was telling you, Rachel,” Sue Ann, patting her thigh, “every girl needs a little pampering from her man now and then.”
“I’ll certainly keep that in mind,” Rachel replied.
“And just think how good it’ll feel when Chris in normal sized again,” Sue added, nudging her with her elbow.
“Yeah, I know,” Rachel said anxiously. “I can’t wait.”
“Of course, he may not be as willing to do this for you when he’s normal again,” Sue pondered aloud. “Right now, he doesn’t really have a choice.”
“Oh, I’m sure he’ll be more than happy to do it whenever I ask,” Rachel grinned. “Then again, if he ever needs some persuading, I’m sure I can come up with something. You think Shannon has anymore of that shrinking potion?”
Chris shot Rachel an annoyed look, but she just grinned playfully at him.
Despite having to give them long foot massages, Chris didn’t complain. He was honestly enjoying himself, and lovingly planted tiny kisses on both their bare feet as he worked.
“So, Chris,” Rachel finally asked him when he’d finished their massages, “tell us, whose feet do you like better: mine or Sue Ann’s?”
“Gee,” Chris replied jokingly, “that’s a hard one. I really like them both.”
“Uh uhn,” Rachel chided him playfully, “you gotta choose.”
“Well, like I said, it’s a tough choice,” Chris reciprocated, “but I think I’d have to go with....Rachel’s.”
“Yeah, you’d better choose me,” Rachel chortled smugly. “Come here.”
Rachel reached down and carefully picked up the small teenager. She brought him up close to her face, and lovingly planted a few small kisses upon his 3-inch body.
“Rachel!” Chris giggled, slightly embarrassed.
“What?” Rachel said, feigning ignorance. “I can’t help it. You’re a sweetheart....and besides, you’re just so darn cute at this size.”
Rachel started tickling Chris’s tummy playfully, giggling as she watched him squirm.
“You know, I could really get used to having a 3-inch tall boyfriend,” Rachel teased him.
“Well, don’t get used to it,” Chris chimed in, regaining his composure after being tickled, “I’m ready to be normal sized again.”
“Well,” Rachel chortled, “if I were you, I wouldn’t be TOO eager to grow back just yet.”
“Oh yeah?” Chris asked dubiously. “Why not?”
“Once you’re normal sized again, you won’t be able to take advantage of any of the....’special perks’ of being this small anymore.”
“You mean like giving you two foot rubs?” Chris replied bluntly. “I can do that when I’m bigger, you know.”
“Yes, but that’s not quite what I mean,” Rachel replied.
“What did you mean then?” Chris inquired.
“Well, since you did such a good job on our feet,” Rachel explained, “I think you deserve a little....reward. What do ya think, Sue Ann?”
“Hm,” Sue Ann grinned, “you know what? I think you’re right, Rach.”
“Shall we give him his reward then?” Rachel asked.
“Yes,” Sue nodded, “let’s.”
“OK, Chris,” Rachel said, putting him down on the bed between them. “Here’s your reward.”
Both girls took a quick glance each other, nodded, then, in unison, immediately pulled off their shirts over their heads.
Chris’s jaw dropped; his tiny member shot fully erect. The two giant girls were now sitting before him in nothing but their shorts and bras. But things didn’t stop there: they each reached around behind their back‘s and unhooked their bras, exposing their bare breasts to him.
Chris was completely flabbergasted; he could only stare slack-jawed and bug-eyed!
Rachel giggled softly, and reached down with one finger to gently push his mouth closed.
As if things couldn’t get any better for Chris, over the next several minutes, the two young women took turns placing the 3-inch teenager in their bosoms, squeezing and caressing him gently between their tits. Even Rachel with her small, humble breasts managed to envelop him completely, hugging him as she pressed him softly against her smooth, young skin.
“So,” Rachel asked smugly, “who’s breasts do you like better: mine or Sue Ann’s?”
“Hmm,” Chris pondered aloud, “another toughy. I think....I think this time I’m gonna have to go with...Sue Ann.”
Rachel pouted, turning her head away and dismissing him playfully.
“Aw, don’t feel so bad, Rachel,” Sue Ann comforted her, “I’m already fully developed. One day, I’m sure you’ll blossom even more than you already have.”
“Yeah, come on, Rach,” Chris said. “I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. I’m sorry.”
“Hmph!” Rachel replied, crossing her arms. “See if I ever let you see MY breasts again!”
“Aw, come on, Rachel. Don’t be like that,” Chris pleaded. “I was just teasing ya.”
“So, you prefer me to Sue Ann?” Rachel asked, eyes peeled on the small boy.
“Well, I, uh...” Chris stammered.
“But I thought you always wanted me, Chris,” Sue Ann said. “You’ve always loved me.”
“Well, I-I like you both,” Chris replied.
“But you can only choose one of us, Chris,” Sue Ann spoke up.
“Yeah,” Rachel chimed in, “You can’t be with both of us. You’ve gotta choose who you want.”
“But....but I don’t wanna choose,” Chris objected.
“You have to, Chris,” Rachel said. “You have to choose.”
Chris’s head was swirling; his world began spinning.
“Choose, Chris,” Sue Ann’s voice echoed. “Choose.”

——————————————————————————————

Chris awoke with his face buried in a huge pillow. When he turned his head, he noticed he was still in Sue Ann’s house on her couch. The TV, which had been playing the movie earlier, was now off, and Sue Ann was sitting next to him on the sofa with her laptop, clicking away at the touchpad, a pair of earbuds in her ears.
Chris looked himself over; he was still only an inch tall. Apparently, it was still going to be awhile before he was fully grown again, but thankfully, there was no real rush. As he slowly sat up and began stretching, Sue Ann casually looked down to see that he was now awake.
“Hey there, sleepyhead,” she said, taking out her earbuds and setting her laptop on the arm of the couch. “Did you have a nice nap?”
“Uh, yeah,” Chris said, rubbing his eyes. “How long was I asleep for?”
“Oh, a few hours, now. You passed out not long after Rachel left. I figured I’d just let you sleep while I got some work done.”
“I’m sorry,” Chris said, though he really didn’t know why he’d just apologized. “I didn’t mean to sleep all afternoon.”
“You’re fine, sweetie. With everything you’ve been through this week, I figured you could use the rest. Besides, you looked so comfortable, I didn’t have the heart to disturb you.”
“Oh, um, thanks Sue Ann.”
“You’re welcome,” she chortled, “I guess every ‘growing’ boy needs his rest.”
Chris shot her dirty look.
“Sorry, I couldn’t resist,” Sue chuckled, “but seriously, I was wondering if you’d been able to sleep at all this week, considering what you’ve been through.”
“Yeah,” he replied, “I mean, sometimes I slept well, when I wasn’t, you know, stuck in some drain somewhere...
“...or up someone’s butt.” Chris muttered under his breath, his head turned away.
“You poor kid,” she sighed, cooing at him, carefully stroking his back with her index finger. “You’ve been through a lot this week, haven’t you?”
“Yeah,” Chris sighed dejectedly, wiping away the tears from his eyes.
“Are you OK, sweetie? I’m not hurting you, am I?”
“No,” Chris sniffled, “it’s not that. It’s just, I’m so glad that I’m with you right now.”
“I know, sweetie,” Sue replied sweetly.
“But I don’t think you do,” Chris reiterated, snuggling up to her finger. “For the first time this week, I’m not worried about getting lost, or being stepped on, or sat on, or tortured, or anything. I feel safe with you, Sue Ann.”
“Oh sweetheart, of COURSE your safe with me. I won’t let anything happen to you now, I promise.”
“I know,” Chris sobbed, hugging her finger tightly. “Thank you.”
“You’re welcome.”
Chris let go of Sue Ann’s finger and let out a huge sigh, trying to regain his composure.
“So, how’d thing’s go with you and Rachel?“ she asked, changing he subject. “I take it you two had a nice talk?”
“Huh?” Chris uttered. “Oh, yeah, we did. You know, it felt good to tell her about everything....Well, ALMOST everything.”
“Yeah, I DID notice you left out a few key details when you were telling her about your week.” Sue Ann commented.
“Of COURSE I did!” Chris stated bluntly, “You think I want to tell her EVERYTHING that Shannon did to me?! I’m too embarrassed to even THINK about it, let alone admit it to RACHEL!”
“Yeah,” Sue agreed. “I guess that’s fair. Come to think of it, it was probably a GOOD idea NOT to tell her about the whole ‘shower’ incident.”
“How could I?” Chris replied candidly, “She probably would’ve squashed me herself! Besides, she would have been embarrassed....probably as much as I was.”
“Oh, I’m sure she wouldn’t have actually HURT you, Chris,” Sue chuckled. “She’s still your friend. Sure, it may have taken her a while to process it, but I’m sure she’d get over it....you know, eventually.”
“Well, seeing that she and I are just now becoming better friends, I’d prefer not to risk it.”
“Yeah, I understand,” Sue chortled. “Anyway, I’m getting hungry. How ‘bout I fix us some supper?”

Sue Ann took Chris into the kitchen and made them both a nice, sensible dinner. They chatted a bit while they ate, then cleaned up and headed back to the living room couch to relax for the rest the evening. All Chris really wanted to do was sit and watch TV; of course, there were other things he’d wanted to do with Sue Ann while he was still small, but he doubted she’d be up for them, and was far too shy to even ask. For the time being, nestling between her breasts again would probably only be relegated to his dreams.
In any case, Chris watched TV the rest of the evening while Sue Ann did a little more work, all the while keeping a close vigil on the shrunken boy next to her. At one point, she made them both a plate of french fries for an evening snack; unfortunately, when Sue Ann tried squirting a small helping of ketchup onto the plate, the bottle expelled some trapped air, spraying several small globs all over Chris. Sue Ann apologized profusely, but Chris understood it was an accident. He would have to get cleaned up again, though, but he insisted on waiting until they we’re heading to bed. Sue relented, but gave him a small corner of a wet wipe to at least get the ketchup off his face.

“Now then, how exactly do we do this?” Sue asked aloud as she carried Chris into her master bathroom.
“What do ya you mean?” Chris called up.
“We have to give you a bath, or a shower,” she reiterated. “I’m just trying to figure out how to do it.”
“Can’t we just do it like I did earlier?” Chris asked, referring to when she’d had simply put a puddle of water in her palm, and he basically used it to wash his hands and face.
“Chris, you’re practically covered in ketchup! And let’s not forget about your and Rachel‘s little ‘footsie session’ earlier today! I can’t imagine her feet we’re very clean! Uh uhn, I’m making sure you get cleaned up thoroughly.”
Sue Ann set Chris down beside the sink and retrieved a bottle of vanilla-sugar-scented body wash from the shower.
“Alright, now hang on one second,” she said to Chris as she turned on the faucet. Once the water reached a good temperature, she slowed the faucet to a slight trickle, gathering a few drops in her hand and bringing them over to Chris.
“How does this feel?” she asked. “It that warm enough?”
“Feels nice,” Chris replied.
“OK,” she continued, pulling the stopper on the sink to keep the water from draining, “let’s get those clothes off.”
“Uh, O-OK,” Chris stammered. He was a little self-conscious about disrobing in front of her, but it’s not like Sue Ann hadn’t ever seen him naked before. Nonetheless, Chris kicked off his yoga and Sue tossed it into the wastebasket.
“Alright, hop in,” Sue ordered, holding out her palm.
Chris hopped back into her hand, holding on as she moved it under the faucet, allowing the water to drip into her cupped palm.
“OK, get started,” she said.
“Uh, aren’t you going to put me down first?” Chris asked.
“No,” Sue answered, “I’m gonna help you get cleaned up.”
“Sue Ann, I can wash myself,” Chris objected.
“Oh really, little man?” she scoffed. “Exactly how are you gonna do that?”
“Just set me down in the sink; I’ll be fine.”
“No way, mister!” Sue objected. “I’m not taking a chance of you drowning or accidentally going down the drain. I pulled the stopper just to be safe, but you’re bathing in my hand.”
Chris gulped, hesitating for a moment, then slowly stepped into the small pool of water beneath the trickling tap. Sue popped the cap on her body wash and dripped a very small dollop onto him, although even that amount was way more than Chris needed. Just as he began to lather up, however, Sue Ann intervened:
“Here, let me help you.”
“But, but I—“ Chris stuttered.
“Sh, don’t worry,” Sue whispered softly. “I’ll be gentle.”
Before Chris knew it, Sue Ann was running her right index finger up and down his 1” tall body, lathering him up thoroughly. Her soft, gentle touch was so stimulating that Chris couldn’t help sporting a tiny erection, especially when her finger brushed across his privates. He knew she wasn’t trying to be frisky, or tease him, but Chris’s hormones were bubbling beneath his skin, and his skin grew hot and flushed. He gazed upon her face, hoping she wouldn’t laugh at his boner, but Sue Ann’s face only displayed a soft, sweet smile.
Thankfully, it wasn’t long before she rinsed him off, setting him down on a small washcloth the size of an oversized beach blanket to dry.
“Alright, now you stay here and dry off while I hop in the shower real quick, OK?” she said.
“O-OK,” Chris stammered.
“Great! I promise I won’t be long.”
Chris nodded as Sue Ann stepped behind the shower curtain. She nonchalantly tossed her dirty clothes out onto the floor next to the tub and started the shower. Chris watched the curtain intently, wondering if he might get a small peek at Sue Ann’s giant, naked body, but the curtain was nearly opaque, and he could only make out amorphous blobs on the other side.
A few minutes later, Sue turned off the shower and outstretched an arm to grab a towel from the nearby towel rack, pulling it back behind the curtain. She emerged a minute later with the towel wrapped around her midsection.
Chris gulped; his face was red. Seeing Sue Ann in a towel was surprisingly more stimulating than he thought. As she bent down to collect her clothes, Chris’s eyes were peeled on her body, hoping she’d flash him a peek at her breasts, but she was careful to leave her chest and private parts well-covered.
Once she’d tossed her clothes in the hamper just outside the bathroom, she came back to retrieve Chris.
“Alright, Chris. Let’s get you dressed.”
Sue Ann handed him another piece of tissue for a new toga and carefully carried Chris back in her room, setting him down on the vanity where his bed was. Then, she gathered up some pajamas and headed back to the bathroom to change.
“Ready for bed?” Sue asked as she reemerged from the bathroom a few minutes later, wearing a T-shirt and pink, silk, pajama shorts.
“Um, actually, I was wondering if I could stay up with you and talk for a little bit,” Chris asked.
“Oh, well, I was going to read for a while, but you’re welcome to keep me company.”
“OK. Maybe I could watch some TV then.”
“Chris, you’ve been watching TV all evening!”
“I know, but there’s not much else I can do,” Chris said. “Besides, I knew you had to get some work done today, so I figured it’d be easier on you if I just let you work while I chilled. I didn’t want to be an inconvenience.”
“Chris, that’s sweet of you,” Sue replied sympathetically, “but maybe you could just read a book...uh, or, you could listen to some music. I think I have some headphones....um, I think I see your point. What exactly did you and Shannon DO all week? Don’t tell me she spent the entire week TORTURING you?!”
“Among other things,” Chris replied, rolling his eyes reticently.
“All right, come on,” Sue Ann relented, carrying Chris over to her bed and setting him down on the pillow beside her.
“Alright,” she sighed, “you can watch TV while I read a couple of chapters, but then it’s off to bed, OK?”
“OK,” Chris nodded.
“I’ll keep the volume low so it won’t disturb me.”
“OK. Thanks, Sue Ann.”
“You’re welcome,” she replied, turning on the TV.
Chris peeled his eyes to the tiny TV across the room, trying to pay attention to his show, but something was distracting him: Sue Ann’s long, tanned legs lay crossed, right over left, and every now and then, her bare foot would run up and down her shin to scratch an itch, gliding effortlessly along her smooth, silky skin.
Chris’s mind harkened back to his dream that afternoon, and rubbing her feet for her. The temptation was so strong, and Chris tried to fight it, but he was already squirming in his seat, trying to hold back his oncoming erection.
“Um, Sue Ann?” he called up. “Would it be OK if I headed down to that end of the bed?”
“Why?”
“Uh, it’s a little hard to hear from here,” Chris lied. “I figured I’d just move closer.”
“Well, OK, I guess,” Sue replied as Chris hopped up and slid down the pillow to the bed cover. “would you like any help?”
“No, I’ll be fine,” Chris replied, hastening his step. In reality, he wanted a better view of Sue Ann’s feet, and needed an excuse to get a closer look.
As Chris walked down the bed, he kept glancing to his left at Sue Ann’s legs. They looked so smooth, so silky, almost as if they were freshly shaven. Soon, he passed her ankles, and crossed the threshold where he was able to glimpse her wrinkly soles. They looked so soft, like delicate pillows that would cushion anything beneath them.
Once he’d found a good spot near the end of the bed to see both he TV and Sue’s bare feet, Chris sat down and made himself comfortable. Though he tried to keep his attention on the television, he kept a constant peripheral vigil on the giant feet next to him, catching little glimmers of movement—a gentle scrunching of her sole, or wiggling of her toes—imagining her feet were beckoning him to come over.
The boner in Chris’s lap grow exponentially, and he started breathing heavily! He tried gripping and rubbing it, hoping he could make it go away, but that only made things worse.
Soon, Chris just couldn’t stand it any longer. He checked to see if Sue Ann had caught him staring, but she seemed too engrossed in her book to even notice; when he was sure the coast was clear, he scrambled to his feet and casually strolled over to the giant appendages. They appeared even smoother and softer up close, and the warm, vanilla scent emanating from her soles was quite intoxicating. Chris was hesitant to touch them, worried Sue Ann would feel it right away, but his right hand was already approaching her skin...
God! Her skin’s so smooth...so soft, Chris thought as he lightly stroked the tender heel of her left foot. There wasn’t a callous or rough patch of skin to be found. Apparently, Sue Ann moisturized her feet very well.
Unable to help himself, Chris pushed his face closer to her sole, breathing in the essence of her natural pheromones mixed with scented lotion. Then, in a moment of weakness, he planted a tiny kiss on her foot.
Sue Ann’s foot suddenly jerked away; Chris immediately fell forward, flat on his face, into the void left by the giant foot’s withdrawal.
“Chris?!” Sue Ann gasped. “Geez, you startled me! What’re you doing?!”
“Uh, N-Nothing, nothing!” Chris stammered nervously, pushing himself back up.
“Well, was that YOU that just touched my foot?”
“Well, uh, yeah,” Chris relented. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you.”
“Well then, what were you doing?”
“I was, uh....well actually, I was....just giving you a foot massage.”
“What?!” Sue recoiled in utter confusion, “Why?”
“Well, I-I was just thinking, you know, maybe I could do something nice for you. You know, for rescuing me, and being so nice to me.”
“Oh,” Sue Ann uttered, slightly discomforted, “w-well, that’s okay. Y-You don’t have to.”
“But I want to,” Chris insisted. “I just wanna show you how much I appreciate all that you’ve done for me.”
“Chris, it’s OK. I’m fine. Really, it’s not necessary.”
“Please?” Chris pleaded. “I-It would really mean a lot.”
“It....would mean a lot for you to give me a foot massage?”
“Well, yeah. Kinda. I just feel like I owe you something for saving me and taking care of me, especially while I’m like THIS.”
“Sweetie, you don’t have to do that for me,” Sue Ann said. “And you can’t help what Shannon did to you. I’m just glad I found you when I did. I mean, taking care of you is the LEAST I could do.”
“And I couldn’t be happier,” Chris said, “but I really wanna do this for you. Please?”
“Well....OK,” Sue Ann finally relented, “if it really means that much to you.”
“Oh, thank you,” Chris squeaked. “I promise, you won’t regret it.”
“I just don’t see how you think you can DO it at your size.”
“Oh, you’d be surprised,” Chris replied, rolling his eyes reticently.
“Well, here you go,” Sue Ann said, extending her leg forward again, presenting her right foot to Chris. The tiny boy slowly walked up to her heel and began rubbing as hard as he could.
“He he, that tickles,” Sue giggled, wiggling her foot reactively.
“Sorry,” Chris apologized, “I’ll try to be firmer.”
Chris dug his hands into her heel, pushing as hard as slid his hands across her skin.
“Hm, that feels kinda weird,” Sue commented.
“Does it feel good?” Chris asked, searching for a compliment.
“Eh, no, not really,” she shrugged. “Just weird.”
“Um, maybe I can try a softer part of your foot,” he offered.
“Chris, I really don’t think that’s gonna make a difference.”
“Please?” he begged. “Let me at least try.”
“Fine,” she sighed impatiently as she tilted her foot to the side.
Chris walked up to her foot again and plowed his hands in her soft flesh, hoping she’d like it this time.
“Ooh,” Sue uttered. “You know, that DOES feel kinda good.”
Chris heaved a huge sigh of relief, thankful his efforts had finally paid off.
“Of course, at YOUR size, it’ll take you over an hour just to do one foot,” Sue chuckled.
“Yeah, that’d be terrible,” Chris replied sarcastically. “Who’d wanna have their feet massaged for an hour or two?”
“Point taken,” Sue chortled. “Even so, you can’t possibly keep it up for THAT long; besides, I’m getting tired, and we’ll both need to go to sleep before too long.”
Sue Ann did have a point: even though he wanted to, Chris couldn’t possibly keep up his current pace forever. Nonetheless, he gleefully massaged her sole for several minutes, doing his very best to please the lovely giantess before him.
As expected, though, it didn’t take long for Chris’s arms to feel weary. Putting so much effort into each stroke was really tuckering him out, but he needed Sue Ann to be in a good mood when he told her how he felt about her, so he pushed every last drop of energy he could out of himself until he couldn’t rub anymore.
“H-How was that?” Chris stammered breathlessly.
“I’ll say this, sweetie, you sure surprised me,” Sue Ann commented. “You’re pretty handy for a little guy.”
“Thanks....I think.”
“You look exhausted, Chris. How about we try to get some sleep?”
“Actually,” Chris interjected, “I was wondering if I could talk to you for a minute.”
“Sure,” she replied. “What about?”
“Well, it’s kinda hard to say,” Chris sighed nervously, rubbing his arm. “I’m a little nervous.”
“Don’t be,” Sue Ann reassured him. “Whatever it is, you can tell me. There’s no need to be shy.”
“Well, it’s just that, you know, this past week, while Shannon was keeping me prisoner, the whole time, I-I really wished I’d been with you.”
“Oh, I know sweetie,” Sue Ann sighed, “and I’m sorry. If I’d just called off my business trip and watched you like I was supposed to, none of this would’ve happened.”
“Yeah, but....that’s not really what I meant.”
“Well then, what did you mean?”
“What I meant was, that, well, I wish I could’ve spent all my time....being small, with you.”
“Well, I’m sure you’d rather have been with ANYONE who doesn’t mistreat or torture you,” Sue chortled.
“Yeah,” Chris nodded, “but you’re not just ‘anyone’ Sue Ann. You’re special.”
“Aw,” Sue Ann smiled softly.
“A-And all the times that Shannon was teasing me and torturing me,” Chris continued,
“thinking about YOU is what got me through it. And an even in my dreams, I dreamed about you, because if I had to be small, there’s no one I’d rather be around than you.”
“Really? Why?”
“Well, I’ve been thinking a lot about you, Sue Ann: about how much fun we’ve had together, how nice you are to me, and....about what you said to me last summer.”
“Wh-What did I say to you last summer?”
“You know, about wishing that I was older, or that you were younger so that, you know, we could, maybe, be together.”
“Oh, I see,” Sue Ann sighed, putting her book down. “Chris, look, I think you’re a sweet kid...uh, guy, and I like you, I really do, but you’re 13 and I’m...well, I’m not.”
“I’m almost 14,” Chris chimed in.
“Chris,” Sue smiled, shaking her head, “I understand how you feel about me. Trust me, I get it, I really do. I know what I said, and I swear I wasn’t trying to lead you on, but I think it would be better for you if you were with someone your own age. Besides, aren’t you and Rachel an item now?”
“Sorta,” Chris replied. “We haven’t made anything official yet, but I just wanted to, you know, tell you....how I felt about you.”
“And I’m flattered, really, but Rachel’s a sweet girl, Chris, and you should really give things between the two of you a chance. We BOTH know you really like her, and SHE really likes you, too. Trust me, you’re a lucky little guy....current situation aside, of course, and you’re gonna love having her as your girlfriend. Believe me.”
Chris nodded somberly, biting his lip shamefully.
“Oh, I hope I’m not breaking your little heart,” Sue Ann sighed. “Look, honestly, maybe in a weird way, I DO wish the situation was different. I mean, it would be interesting to be back in high school again, or to see you all grown up....older, I mean....but that’s just not how it is. Maybe in another time or place...oh, I hope you’re not too upset.”
“A little,” Chris admitted, “but I’ll get over it.”
“I really am sorry, Chris,” Sue said sympathetically, “but you and me...it’s just not possible.”
“I understand,” Chris sighed dejectedly. “Do you think we could just keep this between us?”
“Of course,” Sue whispered. “Now, how about we both get some sleep?”
Sue Ann carefully picked up the tiny boy and carried him over to her dresser, setting him down lightly in his makeshift bed.
“I’ll see you in the morning,” Sue Ann said.
“Goodnight, Sue Ann.”
“Goodnight, Chris,” she replied, switching off the light.
A short while later, things were quiet. Chris, however, was still awake, pondering everything that had just happened. In actuality, he was more brokenhearted over Sue Ann than he’d let on, although deep down he knew that the two of them could never be together. Chris kept telling himself it was nothing more than a boyhood crush, hoping it would make the pain go away.
Then, Chris thought about what else Sue Ann had told him: about how he and Rachel were becoming an item, and how he was lucky to have someone who liked him just as much as he liked her. And Rachel wasn’t just some consolation prize, she was his best friend. They could skip all the awkward stuff and just have fun.
Chris felt silly to be so upset; the thought of he and Rachel actually being a couple made him smile.
What a crazy week it’s been! Chris thought. For a moment, despite all the punishment and torment he’d suffered, he was actually kinda glad the whole shrinking thing had happened. Of course, he was more than ready to get back to normal.
Although, it might be nice to have a little fun with Rachel again while he was still small. He wondered if he could make that dream he had about her breasts a reality. Just thinking about it made him hard.
Chris quickly rubbed one out, then settled comfortably into a warm, relaxing sleep. Considering how his day had begun: stuck in that drainpipe, tossed into the trash, nearly being squished by both his favorite babysitter and his best friend—the day had actually turned out well, with several good things coming out of it.
After all the punishment he’d endured, all the unwilling adventures he’d been on, and coming within inches of death, he’d finally reached a safe haven.
He was safe at last.

——————————————————————————————

“....Chris....Chris....”
Chris heard a disembodied voice call out to him, but he shrugged it off.
“....Chris....wake up little guy....”
Chris was barely conscious, squinting his eyes shut, trying to get back to sleep.
“....Come to me, my tiny little boy....”
A warm essence washed over his body. The voice was so sweet, so welcoming...
Chris slowly opened his eyes, gazing upwards into the darkness. A figure slowly emerged. As he blinked his eyes a few time, a huge face materialized, looking down at him...
Chris’s eyes went wide; he snapped awake with a gasp! He opened his mouth to scream, but no sound came out!
There, above him, peering down with a cat-like grin, was Shannon‘s giant face.