- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*Earlier that day*

Shannon lay on her side in the master bed, tenderly running her finger up and down the muscular chest of the strapping young man lying next to her, exhaling a small sigh upon feeling the return of a tiny tickle in her asshole. It was amazingly stimulating to have a huge, throbbing cock penetrate her while a tiny, shrunken man wiggled inside her ass, but Shannon became concerned when Ray’s struggles had suddenly ceased. She was worried she may have squished him in all the excitement of her love-making session, but after rolling her naked body off the young man beneath her and relaxing for a moment, she felt Ray squirming again, reaffirming that he had survived the encounter. Shannon still needed his help, after all, as the tracking system he’d given her still hadn’t found any trace of Chris.
“So,” Shannon giggled seductively, “how was that?”
“That....was amazing!” The young salesman said breathlessly, clasping his hands behind his head. “Too bad you’re heading out of country. I felt like we were just getting to know each other.”
“I know,” Shannon replied, kissing him. “but think of it this way: you gave me a nice little going away present.”
“Oh, and here I thought this was for MY benefit.”
“It was,” Shannon affirmed, “but who says I can’t enjoy giving it to you?”
The young man smiled, putting his arm around her and holding her close.
“So,” she sighed, running her finger down his belly to his crotch, circling his still-erect penis, “about our little deal...”
The salesman was about to speak, but Shannon’s fingertip started teasing his shaft; he inhaled a breathy gasp, and his voice trembled.
“Yeah, I think that’ll work,” he managed to reply.
“Mm, thank you,” she moaned, kissing his right pec. Her nimble finger caressed his erect shaft, sliding up an down each side, and each time she occasionally brushed across the tender tip, the young salesman would gasp, and his eyes grew wider.
“Down boy,” she giggled playfully as she felt his cock become more and more erect.
“I can’t help it,” he said, “you’re really good at that!”
“I know.”
Shannon giggled playfully as she kept teasing the young man’s crotch with her finger, her eyes affixed to his face. She wore a goofy smile, taking great pleasure in watching him squirm and gasp each time she caressed his member.
“My, my, big boy,” Shannon said softly, feigning the grace of a southern belle, “I do believe you’re even more erect than you were before. Too bad you’re already spent, otherwise I might just be willing for another go.”
“Oh, just give me a few minutes to recover,” he said swiftly. “I’ll be fine.”
“Hm, we’ll just see,” Shannon replied playfully, still caressing his crotch.
“Of course, you keep doing that, I’ll probably be ready in half the time.”
“That’s the point!” Shannon giggled louder as she redoubled her efforts.
“Oh, baby, I can’t take it anymore,” he blurted. “I need you, NOW!”
“Well, come and get me then.”
The young man grabbed Shannon’s ass check, squeezing it playfully as it jiggled in his hand.
Then, out of nowhere, he suddenly heard a tiny, high-pitched squeak.
“Wha—What was that?” he asked.
“Uh, what was what?” Shannon replied, squeezing her ass muscles to stop Ray’s screams.
“I....I coulda sworn I just heard something,” the young man reiterated. “Like a....tiny squeak.”
“You know, it must’ve been my phone,” Shannon replied hastily. “Let me just check it and freshen up a bit, OK?”
“Sure,” he nodded.
“Alright,” she whispered, kissing his arm tenderly, “I won’t be long.”
Shannon slowly rolled her naked ass out of bed. The young man gave one of her butt cheeks a gentle pinch as she rolled away; she slapped his hand away playfully, giggling at him. She headed over to the vanity dresser and opened up her purse, gazing at the handheld tracker inside. Even after a whole night of searching, it still hadn’t found any trace of Chris. Shannon needed to find him, and she was running out of time.
“I’m gonna have to have a little talk with Ray,” she muttered under her breath in frustration.
“Everything OK?” the young man called from the bed.
“Oh, everything‘s fine,” Shannon reassured him. “I’ve....just had a little setback, that’s all.”
“Anything I can help with?” he asked.
“Aw, you’re sweet,” she sighed, “but it’s something I have to handle myself. Why don’t you get cleaned up a bit while I take care of this?”
“OK,” he replied. “I’ve gotta pee anyway.”
The young man strolled into the master bathroom, clicking on the light and closing the door behind him. As soon as it was shut, Shannon’s expression turned from sweet innocence to frustrated annoyance. She immediately turned back to her purse and pulled out the tracker to take a closer look at it.
“Why is it taking so long?” she reasoned, seething. “Something must be wrong with this thing. I’ve gotta get it working; I can’t leave without...”
Before Shannon could finish her sentence, the young salesman came out of the bathroom, sporting a full erection.
“Ready for another go?” he asked smugly.
“Unfortunately, something’s come up,” Shannon said cooly, slipping the device back in her purse. “I’ve got an appointment I need to get ready for, so I’m afraid we’ll have to cut this short.”
“Aw,” he pouted dejectedly. “Are you sure you couldn’t spare another....10 minutes?”
“I’m afraid not,” she replied bluntly. “I mean, I’d love to, I really would, but I have a matter I have to deal with (and someone I have to talk to), and unfortunately, it’s not gonna be a pleasant conversation. Plus, it’s kind of killed the mood.”
“Oh. Well, I-I get off work at 5:30,” he replied quickly, “maybe I could see you tonight and, you know, take you out to dinner....maybe give you one last send off.”
“Sweetie, look,” Shannon sighed, strolling over to him, “I’m really sorry, but I’m afraid I have a lot of things to do before tomorrow, and barely enough time to do them in, so the sooner I get it all taken care of, the better. Besides, you’ve already given me a wonderful send off—the best I could’ve asked for—and I certainly won’t forget you, but right now, I need you to get dressed, cut me a check for the cars, and be on your way so I can get ready, OK?”
“OK, I understand,” the salesman sighed dejectedly.
“Thank you,” she said, pulling his head in close and kissing him rather aggressively. “Now, get dressed!”
The young salesman got dressed while Shannon grabbed a bathrobe from behind the bathroom door. Before he could could even finish buttoning his shirt, she had already gathered his suit coat and was practically pushing him down the stairs.
“Look, I’m sorry if I overstayed my welcome,” he apologized.
“You’re fine,” Shannon said, “I’ve had a really good time, but I’ve really got to get moving. Now, where’s my check.”
“O-Oh, it’s right here,” he said, grabbing his briefcase and pulling out the cashier’s check.
“Great! This is really gonna come in handy. Now, I’m afraid you’ve gotta go.”
“OK, OK. I’m going,” he replied, opening up the front door and stepping onto the front step.
“Hey,” Shannon said, following him out and grabbing his arm.
“I’m sorry, I really am,” she said softly, kissing him passionately. “Thanks for the fuck.”
Shannon hurried back across the threshold and practically slammed the door as she scuttled back to the stairs and stomped up to the bedroom. She threw off her robe and flung it onto the bed as she headed into the bathroom, quickly slamming her ass down on the toilet seat. She strained for a moment, squeezing and flexing her sphincter muscles. A few moments, and a slight wiggle of her ass later, a tiny toot escaped her butt. It was followed by a tiny, high-pitched squeak, with a minuscule PLOP in the toilet.
“Ahh,” Shannon sighed, standing back up and turning to look into the bowl. There, struggling to stay afloat, was a tiny Ray.
“Oh good, you’re alive,” Shannon said, somewhat sarcastically. “You and I need to have little a chat about this tracking system of yours, mister. Like, why hasn’t it found my little boy toy yet?!”
The tiny man was coughing and sputtering as he desperately treaded the ice-cold water in the toilet, trying to fight back the hypothermia that was already setting in.
“I shouldn’t have to remind you that my window of opportunity is closing soon, so you’d better figure out what’s wrong with it, little man, or I’m taking all of my frustrations out on you.”
Ray was squeaking curses up at her, but Shannon wasn’t paying enough attention to make out what was being said.
“UGH! Geez, Ray!” Shannon spat irately, watching the tiny speck of a man struggle to keep his head above water, “You’re so pathetic!”
She quickly searched the nearby drawers for something she could use to fish out the tiny man.
“Oh, relax, and stop your squeaking!” Shannon demanded in frustration, finding the tweezers she’d used on Chris earlier in the week, “I’ll get you out.”
Ray reached up as Shannon dipped the tweezers down into the bowl.
“You know, you’re lucky I don’t just press the lever and flush you,” Shannon spat, carefully maneuvering the tweezers and gently plucking up the tiny man, “but I still need you.”
She carefully stood up and deposited Ray onto the sink. He lay prone for a moment, coughing and sputtering to clear the nasty, toilet water from his lungs. Shannon, however, didn’t give him much time to recover, tearing off a tiny piece of toilet paper and tossing it over him so he could dry himself. The small corner completely enveloped his tiny frame; he struggled to get out from under it while Shannon stepped back into the bedroom fro a moment, retrieving the tracking device from her purse. Ray had just gotten out from underneath the toilet paper when Shannon returned.
“See this, little man?!” she said with frustration, “It says it’s still calibrating. You said this thing would work, so you’d better fix it, OR ELSE!”
The tiny man started squeaking and hopping up and down irately.
“Humph! You’d better not be badmouthing me, little man,” Shannon warned as she moved her ear closer and concentrated so she could hear him, “especially when you’re so small, I could SQUASH you with my big toe!”
“FOR GOD’D SAKE, YOU GIANT BITCH,” the tiny man squeaked, “MAKE ME BIGGER RIGHT NOW, BEFORE YOU KILL ME!”
“You know,” Shannon sighed as she straightened back up, “I’d have thought being trapped in my ass all day would teach you some manners...”
She turned around, scooting her butt up closer to the counter.
“...maybe you need to go back inside for a little while?!” she said, threatening to sit on him.
The tiny Ray was cowering with fear, not wanting to be stuck up her ass again.
“Now then,” Shannon said, moving her ear closer once again, “let’s try this again: how do I make your tracker work?”
“Shannon, even if I knew what was wrong,” Ray squeaked, “I-I can’t do ANYTHING while I’m this small. Now, come on, quit fooling around and make me bigger again! PLEASE!”
“You’ve got one more chance to talk, little man, or it’s under my ass you go.”
“I-I swear, I-I don’t know what’s wrong,” he replied nervously. “It SHOULD be working.”
“Alright, have it your way,” Shannon shrugged, starting to straighten up again.
“WAIT!!” Ray screamed. “M-MAYBE HE’S OUT OF RANGE!”
Shannon stopped, bending back down:
“I’m listening...” she said.
“Look,” he explained, “all my tests of the tracking system were in the lab, with live animal subjects. Th-The tracker might not be able to pinpoint his location if he’s too far outside of range, which SHOULD include this whole house. So, he’s either not in the house, or...”
The tiny man stopped mid-sentence.
“Or....what?” Shannon queried, emphasizing each word as she spoke.
“...O-Or....he’s....deceased,” Ray stammered.
“Well, you’d better hope he’s alive, bug man,” Shannon warned him, clenching her fist. “I’ve gone to too much trouble to plan all of this, and if I don’t have him with me by tomorrow, I swear I’ll—“
“Look, maybe he just got out of the house somehow,” Ray suggested quickly. “If you just took the tracker outside and searched a bit—“
“I don’t have time to be wandering the neighborhood with this thing!” Shannon spat, “Besides, I’ve gotta meet the pawn shop people at my apartment in an hour. Although, if I leave sooner rather than later, I guess I could drive around a bit and see if it picks anything up.”
Ray heaved a sigh of relief, having just dodged a bullet.
“But if I don’t find anything soon,” Shannon warned him as she picked him up with the tweezers and deposited him in her hand, “well, let’s just say, you’d better hope I find something!”
Shannon strolled back into the bedroom and over to the vanity.
“Alrighty, I need to get dressed,” she commented. “Now, where shall I put you in the meantime?”
Ray became very nervous again, reeling defensively.
“Hmm,” she pondered aloud, “well, I COULD put you back in my ass again, little man, but I figure you deserve a break. I STILL need to keep you close, though. I can’t have you running away or anything.
“Maybe I could tape you to the bottom of my foot?” Shannon giggled, lifting up the sole of her right foot and moving Ray closer, just to see his reaction.
“Nah,” she cooed at him through pouty lips, “I wouldn’t want you to get squished. Ooh, I know!”
Shannon reached into her bag and picked out a special pair of white, silk panties, setting them on the vanity. What made these panties so unique was the specially designed crotch region: it contained a small, microfiber pouch with a tiny absorbent pad inside to help absorb and conceal any stains that may occur during that special time of the month. Shannon nimbly used tweezers to carefully open up a small slit between the lining and the absorbent pad, then picked up the tiny man with the tweezers again.
“Alright, little man,” she said, “this’ll keep you safe for now. We’ll just see if your device picks up anything while I’m out, but if your tracker doesn’t work, you’ll be living in my ass until we get out of the country. Got it?!”
The tiny Ray started squeaking for mercy, but Shannon deposited him in the panties and sealed the hole shut with a needle and some thread, trapping him inside. Then, as he wiggled helplessly, she pulled them on.
“There now,” Shannon said, gently patting her crotch, hearing a tiny, muffled scream. “Whelp, we’d better get going. We have a tiny boy to find.”

—————————————————————————————————————————

Shannon had been driving around the neighborhood for nearly thirty minutes. She had started in the Martin’s neighborhood and slowly ventured further outward, constantly checking the device in the passenger’s seat for any sign of a blip to indicate Chris’s location.
“Ray,” she called out with frustration, “my patience is growing thin.”
Soon, Shannon was nearing the edge of the neighborhood, and any hope of finding Chris alive was diminishing the further she got from the Martin home.
“Damn it, Chris!” she cursed, “Where are you? Surely you couldn’t have gotten THIS far without some kind of help.”
The last time Chris got away from her, he’d somehow ended up with Noreen at her place. This time, however, he’d gotten away on his own.
“It’s hopeless,” Shannon sighed as she passed a small park at the edge of the neighborhood. “How could he have gotten out of the house?! I was careful. If somebody found him, I’m screwed, and if no one found him, he....he must be...
The tracker suddenly started beeping wildly.
“Chris?!” Shannon gasped, quickly pulling the car over. She read the graphic on the screen: TARGET LOCKED.
“CHRIS!” Shannon squealed with delight, frantically checking the tracker to find his location, “You little devil, I KNEW you were alive! I just KNEW it!”
The tracker indicated a direction, and Shannon slowly rolled forward down the block, waiting for it to indicate his exact location.
“How in the world did he get so far away from me?” she mused aloud. “Maybe he found his way out with a bug, or a rat, or maybe he hitched a ride on a bird and got carried away to its nest, or maybe...”
The tracker suddenly pinpointed a location: it appeared to be a nearby house.
“What the—?” Shannon uttered, rolling her car to a stop. “How did you get HERE? Who’s house IS this?”
She grabbed her phone from the passenger’s seat and pulled up the address with a quick Internet search.
Shannon‘s eyes went wide!
“Crap!” she cursed, smacking the steering wheel with her hand when she saw who lived there. “SUE ANN LARSON?! That SUE ANN GIRL?! How the fuck did he get to HER?!”
Shannon just knew that Sue Ann had found Chris. Of course, there was no guarantee that she HAD actually found him yet, as it wasn’t time for the shrinking potion to wear off; regardless, Shannon had a gut feeling Sue Ann was already derailing her plans.
Now what was Shannon supposed to do? She had to retrieve Chris, but how?
She considered just walking up and inviting herself inside, like she had at Noreen’s the other day, but even with the tracker in hand, Shannon couldn’t risk being found out.
“Looks like I’m gonna have to take care of her, too,” Shannon sighed frustratedly, her frigid gaze affixed on the house across the street, “but how do I do it?”
Obviously, the first thing that came to mind was using the shrinking potion. It would be quick and easy; just thinking about watching the smug, little, goodie two-shoes shrink away before her eyes was already making Shannon wet, as the tiny man currently adjacent to her crotch could certainly confirm.
“Mm, what do you think, Ray?” she called down, gently patting her crotch, “Would you like a little girlfriend to keep you company?”
Unfortunately, even with her new supply, Shannon didn’t exactly have a lot of her potion left. Sure, she had enough for Chris, maybe another dose or two beyond that, but that was it until she could make more. Even with Ray at her disposal, though, there was no guarantee Shannon would be able to replicate the formula again. For all she knew, the ingredients could be expensive and hard to come by, and she wouldn’t have any time to even attempt to make more until she was safely out of the country, so she needed to save as much as she could for any other unforeseen complications. The potion HAD to be a last resort, but what other options did she honestly have?
Even if she managed to recapture Chris and make a clean getaway, Shannon knew she’d be the prime suspect in his disappearance. All the evidence would point to her...
Shannon suddenly perked up; her eyes went wide, and a sly grin slowly materialized across her face. She had a brilliant idea. It would take some planning, and there wasn’t much time to actually execute it, but if it worked, she’d NEVER have to worry about anyone following her, and would guarantee Chris would be her’s forever!
“Alright Chris,” Shannon affirmed, “I’ll let you go, for now. You may have been resourceful enough to make it this far, but when I come back, it won’t matter if Sue HAS found you or not. One way or another, you’re gonna be MINE!”
With that, Shannon put the car in gear, and slowly drove away.

—————————————————————————————————————————

“So you want us to take everything?” the burly mover asked.
“Yes,” Shannon confirmed. “Like I said on the phone, all my furniture has to go.”
“Well, we can make you a deal on some of this stuff, but I can’t guarantee all of it will be re-sellable.”
“Well, it’s not gonna do me any good,” Shannon said. “I can’t take any of it with me, so take whatever you want and throw the rest away. I don’t care.”
“In that case, we’ll load it all up, then give you an offer at the end, OK?”
“Sounds good,” she replied as she headed back to the bedroom. “I’ll just be back here packing up my things. Let me know if you need me.”
“Will do.”
While the movers from the pawn shop were busy gathering and loading up her furniture, Shannon began packing her remaining suitcases with the last minute clothes and other essentials she wanted to keep, including a small, black, zip-up case. The job of cleaning up her place actually took quite a while, as it wasn’t just furniture she had to remove, but all of her personal belongings that, either the movers were taking, or she was throwing in the dumpster. Shannon didn’t care, though; she never be coming back to THIS place again. Thankfully, with all the money she’d squared away, even without what she was going to get out of her furniture, she’d easily be able to start a new life and live comfortably for several years.
Finally, with her place practically cleaned out, the movers came back with their offer, which was actually pretty fair. Per usual, Shannon wanted more.
“Sure you can’t do any better?” she asked the burly mover as she adjusted her cleavage.
“Well, that all depends...” he said.
“Depends on what?” Shannon asked.
“...Can YOU do any better?”
Shannon giggled seductively, biting her tongue at him as she yanked down the collar on her tank top, flashing him both her bare breasts.
“Heh, worth every penny,” he chuckled, cutting her a sizable check, which Shannon promptly folded and deposited between her cleavage.
Then, once he movers had packed up and driven away, Shannon hastily vacated her apartment, loaded the last of her bags in her rental car, and headed off to her landlord’s to drop off the keys, settle up any last-minute bills, and plant the seeds of deception.

—————————————————————————————————————————

“Thanks for meeting me on such short notice,” Shannon said.
“No problem,” her female landlord replied. “This is just all so sudden.”
“I know, but like I said on the phone, I’m moving out of the country last minute.”
“Well, I understand, but what’s the rush?”
“Well, I accepted a job, and they want me to start down there next week.”
“Wow! Any reason why you were looking outside the country? Feeling like a new start?”
“Well, that’s part of it, but the real reason...” Shannon’s voice trailed off.
“What?” the woman asked.
“Look, can you keep a secret?” Shannon asked, looking around cautiously.
“Of course.”
“Well, I’m leaving because...” Shannon lowered her voice, and moved in closer to the other woman, “...I have a stalker.”
“Seriously?!” the landlord exclaimed, her eyes widening.
“Yeah,” Shannon nodded. “Her name is Sue Ann...”

—————————————————————————————————————————

That night, just before midnight, Shannon slowly pulled up across the street from Sue Ann’s house. She was dressed in all black, all the way down to her black socks and flats. In the passenger’s seat next to her lay a black, duffel bag, filled with supplies. She double-checked it one last time to make sure she had everything; just like the last seven times she’d checked it, it was all there, down to the small, black case.
Shannon took a few deep breaths to center herself and get ready. Suddenly, her crotch started itching.
“Now, behave yourself Ray,” she called down. “You’ve done pretty well up until now. DON’T make me rethink keeping you around.”
Once the tiny man in her panties calmed down, and Shannon made sure the coast was clear, she grabbed the duffel bag and snuck across the street into the side yard of Sue’s house.
Most people keep all their doors locked at night, but even with a deadbolt on both the front and back doors, windows are actually the easiest entry point into the home for an intruder, especially if they’re made with single-paned glass and secured with only a small lock, if any; and, if one has a glass cutter, which Shannon pulled out of the small, black case she had with her, they can gain entrance into a home in very little time.
Shannon quickly cut a small hole in the glass just large enough for her to fit her hand through and clicked the lock open. Then, she quietly raised the window and carefully lifted her muscular frame inside, her duffel bag in tow.
Her next task was finding Sue Ann’s bedroom, which Shannon correctly figured was on the second floor as she silently crept up the stairs. In no time, she’d found the bedroom; Shannon quietly set down her bag and re-opened the small, black case, this time pulling out the two other objects that were kept inside: a small, hypodermic needle, and a vial of benzodiazepine.
After filling up the syringe about halfway, Shannon tiptoed through the room and stood next to Sue Ann’s bed, staring over the sleeping woman with a scornful gaze. Then, in one quick motion, Shannon put her hand over Sue Ann’s mouth and stuck the needle in her neck.
Sue’s eyes snapped open wide, her screams muffled by the gloved hand over her mouth. She struggled furiously to get away, but Shannon held her down with all her weight until the drugs took effect. A few moments later, Sue’s struggles diminished and her muscles went limp; in a split second, she was out cold.
Shannon exhaled, taking a moment to catch her breath. Now that Sue Ann was out of the way, she turned and headed towards the door to retrieve the tracker and locate Chris.
She’d only made a few feet, however, when she spotted something on the nearby dresser. Shannon crept closer...
An excited, satisfied smile gleamed across her face: after almost two days of searching and frustration, Shannon had finally found Chris. To her surprise, the shrinking potion was already wearing off, and he’d grown to about an inch tall. It wasn’t a problem though, Chris was still small enough to easily transport and conceal.
“Chris....” Shannon whispered down with a playful lilt. “Oh, Chris....”
The tiny boy began to stir.
“Chris, wake up, little guy,” she called again, trying to rouse him. “Come to me, my tiny little boy.”
Finally, Chris opened his eyes and gazed upon Shannon’s face...
The tiny boy shot up, a look of shear terror on his face!
“Hi there, little guy,” she giggled wickedly, enjoying his reaction. “Did you miss me?”
“SH-SHANNON!” Chris squeaked in horror, scurrying back on his butt, and putting his hands up defensively. “NO! NO, YOU—YOU CAN’T BE HERE!”
“Oh, but I AM here, little one. I found you, and now, you’re coming with me!”
“S-SUE ANN!” Chris shouted helplessly, “SUE ANN, HELP!”
“Oh, she can’t hear you sweetie,” Shannon replied smugly. “She’s gonna be out for a while.”
“WH-WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!”
“Oh, I just gave her a little something to help her sleep. Don’t worry, she’ll be fine. Besides, she’s crucial to my plans.”
“You stay away from me, Shannon, or I swear I’ll—“
“You’ll what?” Shannon cut him off. “Have you looked in a mirror lately? You may have started growing again, but you’re still no bigger than a mouse. Speaking of which...”
Shannon pulled a small vial from her pocket, unscrewing the lid and filling up the dropper.
“Now then, open wide,” she said as she moved it towards Chris.
“NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!” he screamed in protest, scurrying to his feet.
Shannon, however, was too quick for him, snapping him up in her left hand. Chris squirmed desperately for freedom, terrified he was about to be shrunk even smaller again, but Shannon held him tightly in her grip, his head sticking out just above her closed fist. As she moved the dropper closer, Chris desperately turned his head away, slamming his mouth closed to prevent ingesting any potion. He was actually doing a good job avoiding the dropper for a moment, but then, out of frustration, Shannon squeezed her fist, causing Chris to squeak a tiny yelp. Once he opened his mouth, she quickly squeezed a couple drops of fluid in him.
“There we go,” Shannon said, withdrawing the dropper and sliding Chris into her palm. “That should hold ya.”
Chris gagged, taking in huge mouthfuls of the nasty liquid. He fought the urge to swallow, but the vile fluid slid down his throat. He was coughing and trying to force himself to vomit as he fell into Shannon’s palm, his face twisted in fear as he awaited his inevitable shrinkage.
Oddly, he didn’t feel anything. Chris looked around, checking to see if anything was growing, but his surroundings remained unchanged. He frantically checked himself to see if any part was diminishing, but he also was completely unchanged.
“What—What did you just give me?” Chris asked between coughs.
“Oh, nothing much,” Shannon said offhandedly, twisting the dropper back onto the vial, “just a little stabilizing solution. THAT should keep you from growing anymore. Now, you’ll be small.... permanently.”
“WHAT?!” Chris shrieked, his eyes practically bulging out of his head. “NO! NO, I CAN’T BE! TH-THIS STUFF’S SUPPOSED TO WEAR OFF!”
“Oh, I’ve made some improvements to my little formula since we last spoke, kiddo,” she taunted him, “and now, you’re stuck that size!”
“NO! THIS STOPS HERE, SHANNON!” Chris affirmed. “I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU DO TO ME, BUT YOU CAN’T KEEP ME LIKE THIS FOREVER. IF I’M NOT NORMAL BY SATURDAY WHEN MY PARENTS GET HOME, YOU’LL BE IN BIG TROUBLE!”
“Oh, but that’s where you’re WRONG, Chris,” Shannon chortled. “Your parents AREN’T gonna find out about his. In fact, you’re never gonna see your parents ever again.”
“WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!”
“You and I are going on a little trip; I’m keeping you....FOREVER.”
“NO! YO-YOU CAN’T DO THAT! THAT’S KIDNAPPING!”
“And?” Shannon rebutted.
“AND....MY FOLKS’LL CALL THE POLICE! THEY’LL HUNT YOU DOWN, AND WHEN THEY CATCH YOU, YOU’LL GO TO JAIL!”
“Oh, I’m sure they WILL....call the police, that is,” Shannon said, walking towards the door, “but they’re not gonna CATCH me. In fact, in their search for US, I’ve laid a little trail that’ll lead them right here, and they’re find a little surprise waiting for them in the back of Sue Ann’s closet.”
Shannon stepped back into the hallway and reached into her duffel bag, pulling out several articles of Chris’s clothing, including underwear and socks.
“Once they find your clothes here,” Shannon continued, “they’ll suspect HER of kidnapping you, and with the seeds of deception that I’ve sown, they’ll think Sue Ann did something to ME as well, and while SHE rots in jail, WE’RE gonna be basking in the sun of a tropical paradise.”
“NO!” Chris struggled, “YOU’RE CRAZY! I WON’T LET YOU DO THIS!”
“Oh, really? What’re you gonna do?” she asked smugly, “Face it, Chris, you’re MINE now! We’re gonna be together forever! Oh, but don’t worry: I’m gonna take good care of you. You’ll be fine....as long as you behave, that is, and maybe, if you’re good, maybe one day I’ll un-shrink you. Of course, that’ll only be once I know you won’t run away from me, that you’ll never dessert me....when I know your head-over-heels in love with me!”
“NO! I’LL NEVER BE IN LOVE WITH YOU!” Chris affirmed. “YOU HEAR ME?! NEVER!”
“Humph,” Shannon scoffed. “We’ll just SEE about that!”
Shannon pulled up her shirt with her free hand, exposing her chest.
“WAIT, STOmpf—!” Chris shouted as she shoved him between her breasts. The tiny boy wiggled furiously, shouting as he poked his head out the top of Shannon’s cleavage, but she kept pushing him back down each time he emerged.
Shannon soon readjusted her breast, squeezing Chris playfully in between, and pinning his arms to his sides so he couldn’t wiggle free. Now, he could only shout muffled protests as Shannon pulled her shirt back down.
“Now, you just stay right there,” Shannon commanded. “Otherwise, you’re going in my panties.”
Shannon went to work planting Chris’s clothes and cleaning up the scene; then, she collected her belongings and quickly made her way out of the house. After hustling back across the empty street to her car, Shannon tossed her duffel bag into the backseat and climbed behind the wheel, slamming her ass into the front seat so hard that Ray screamed in pain. Shannon didn’t hear him, though, as she was fumbling to get her keys into the ignition.
And with the tiny Ray struggling between her legs, and Chris wiggling between her breasts, a cackling Shannon started the car and made her getaway!