- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

FRIDAY

Chris lay wide awake on a small piece of foam he’d been given for a bed, staring blankly through the glass of the mason jar in which Shannon had imprisoned him. The steel lid above had been screwed on tightly, blocking any escape, with air holes too small to climb through, even if he could manage to scale the smooth, transparent walls. His eyes were still puffy and red from all of his sobbing earlier, not just from being kidnapped by Shannon again, but from the traumatic experience she’d put him through once they’d arrived back home.
After spending the entire drive home trapped in Shannon’s bosom, Chris had to endure her bobbing breasts as she ran into the house and stomped up the stairs to the master bedroom.
“Oh my God, Chris,” Shannon said breathlessly, practically tearing off her clothes, “you have no idea how much I’ve missed you.”
She hastily removed her bra and withdrew the 1-inch-tall boy from her cleavage.
“Oh God, I want you so badly right now,” she sighed, kissing Chris repeatedly as he struggled to get away. “You should see how wet I am!”
Shannon switched Chris to her left hand as she reached her right hand down to rub the moist crotch of her panties. She had barely started massaging herself when both she and Chris heard a high-pitched squeak coming from below.
“Oops!” Shannon giggled absentmindedly, removing her panties, “I forgot about my other little man.
“Sorry about that, Ray,” she apologized halfheartedly, jiggling her panties in front of her. “You OK in there?”
Chris heard a high-pitched voice cursing out the giant woman coming from the crotch area as Shannon set them down on the dresser.
“SHANNON, WHO THE HELL IS THAT?!” Chris shouted up.
“Oh, nobody important,” Shannon replied as she sat down on the bed, “just someone who’s going to be joining us on our little trip, but you don’t need to worry about him. YOU’RE my little boy toy; my heart belongs to you.”
“Well, maybe you could make him your little boy toy,” Chris offered nervously. “You know, and just let me go.”
“Oh, no, little boy,” she giggled wickedly, “YOU’RE the one that I want, and now you’re gonna be mine....forever.”
“Shannon, please,” Chris gulped. “DON’T DO THIS!”
“It’s been so long since I had you last,” she sighed, trembling with sexual frustration, “and I can’t wait anymore. I need to feel you inside me!”
“SHANNON, NOOmmmf—!”
Chris screamed for mercy as Shannon shoved him deep inside her quivering pussy. She lay back and fondled her breast as the tiny boy’s struggles stimulated her. Each time Chris managed to stick his head out of her cavernous pussy, gasping for air and begging for mercy, Shannon would push him right back inside. She thrust her hips, moaning and panting to increase her pleasure, her inevitable orgasm building higher and higher.
Eventually, Chris’s struggles grew so strong, and were stimulating her so much, that Shannon instinctively slammed her legs closed, trapping him inside and completely cutting off his air supply. Chris was freaking out, screaming for Shannon to let him out, but she was moaning too loudly to hear his tiny, muffled cries, and his screams vibrated her sensitive pussy, stimulating her further. He was flailing wildly, pounding on her moist, vaginal flesh, begging to be heard, but Chris’s actions only heightened her pleasure, pushing her higher and higher, until...
Shannon tightened her muscles, bracing against the blast of orgasmic energy, practically crying due to how amazing it felt! Then, she relaxed and opened her legs with a deep sigh; Chris plopped out of her pussy, covered in her slimy juices.

Chris shivered and gritted his teeth, trying to shake off all memories of the experience. He wasn’t sure what disgusted him more: being shoved inside Shannon’s pussy over and over again, or enduring her slimy tongue and hot, sour mouth as she licked her cum off him when she was finished. The whole experience made him want to puke.
Now, Chris could only lay awake, relegating himself to his fate. He honestly couldn’t believe that THIS was what his life was going to be: shrunk; only 1-inch tall, with a giant Shannon; trapped as her tiny pet; reduced to nothing more than a plaything. She was going to be his whole world, the woman he would be bound to forever. He was basically going to be married to her, though he shuddered at the thought, and despite any promises Shannon might make, Chris knew that she was never going to let him go. He’d be small for practically the rest of his life, and the only way she’d ever make him big again was when he sincerely proved he loved her, and would never leave her.
Maybe it won’t be so bad, Chris pondered. Shannon wasn’t THAT ugly; he could certainly do worse. Plus, he wouldn’t have to be ashamed of his hormones acting up around her anymore. But if all the people it could have been, why did it have to be SHANNON?!
Chris was crying again. He realized that he’d never see Sue Ann, nor Rachel, nor his parents ever again. He was heartbroken; just when he’d developed feelings, real feelings for someone...
“Rachel...” Chris lamented tearfully, “Rachel, please help me! Please!”

—————————————————————————————————————————

It was a little past 7:30 when Shannon opened her eyes on Friday morning. She grinned, moaning gleefully as she stretched her body across the bed, like a naked goddess sprawled upon streets of Egyptian cotton. It was going to be a wonderful day: she’d finally found Chris, she had a new and improved shrinking potion AND the man who could provide her with an endless supply, and she was about to start a new and luxurious life in paradise. All Shannon had to do now was clean up, get dressed, finish some last minute packing, and head off for the airport. By that evening, she’d be in the Bahamas, sipping mai tai’s on the beach, with both her little men.
Shannon casually rolled out of bed and strolled over to the dresser. Chris was still in the mason jar she’d placed him in the previous night for safe keeping, and still fast asleep. She contemplated waking him up and having a little fun again that morning, but she thought it best to let him rest; he was going to have a long day ahead of him.
Shannon sidestepped over to the end of the dresser and collected the panties where Ray was still trapped, giving them a slight jiggle.
“Good morning, Ray,” she giggled softly as the crotch area started to move a bit. “I hope you slept well. We’ve got a long day ahead of us.”
Shannon was hoping she might be able to wear that pair of panties another day, as they were the perfect place to keep a tiny person when passing through airport security—who the heck would question you about seeing a tiny skeleton near your crotch during a body scan?! Unfortunately, she’d apparently been a little wetter than she thought the night before, as the bottom half of the panties were well soiled.
Best put on a new pair for the day, Shannon thought. Of course, that meant finding a new hiding place for Ray.
She carried the underwear into the bathroom and laid them on the counter, carefully pulling back the fabric and retrieving the tiny man with tweezers.
“Poo!” she exclaimed as she held Ray up to her face, her breath nearly blowing the tiny man away, “My patties are soiled. Looks like I’m gonna have to find another place to keep you for the time being.”
Ray cringed, thinking the giant woman was going to stick him up her ass again.
“Whelp, I don’t have much choice,” Shannon shrugged, carefully setting him down, “I’ll just have to find space in my purse for you.”
Shannon stepped back into the bedroom, returning a few moments later with her purse.
“Now then,” she began, setting the purse on the counter and opening up a small side pocket, removing the contents and inserting a couple of tissues, “this should keep you out of trouble.”
She plucked the tiny man from the counter and deposited him inside. Ray collapsed into the tissues, trying to right himself as Shannon’s huge figure cast an ominous shadow overhead.
“Alright, now listen up,” she said, “you’d better behave yourself. I don’t want to see that you tried getting away; otherwise, you’ll be riding in my ass the whole flight, got it?!”
The tiny Ray cowered in fear as Shannon zipped up the pocket, grinning smugly as she sealed him inside.
As she carried her purse back into the bedroom, however, Shannon was beginning to question whether or not it was honestly worth the trouble keeping Ray around. Taking care of ONE shrunken person would be hard enough, but TWO?! CHRIS was the only one Shannon wanted to keep for the long-term; Ray was just the means to an end.
Sure, Ray was the only one who knew the formulations of the shrinking potions, but if Shannon could get those formulas, she wouldn’t need him anymore. Obviously, THAT was easier said than done; despite him being tiny and completely at her mercy, he didn’t really have much incentive to be forthcoming with that information. Ironically, the tiny man held a very big trump card.
Maybe she could get the formulas another way. She pondered giving a sample to a chemical company and have them analyze the contents, but that would risk the formula falling into someone else’s hands, and also risk Shannon exposing herself. She needed to coax those formulas out of Ray, but how? The longer she waited, the greater the risk of him getting squished.
Regardless, Shannon’s pussy was already moistening thinking about how she get rid of Ray once she had the formulas: she could flush them down the toilet, stick him up her ass or, even better, inside her pussy while she played with herself like with Chris the night before, or simply squash him like a little bug between her toes.
Shannon snapped back to reality. None of her future plans would matter if she didn’t get moving. She quickly threw on her bathrobe and collected her dirty clothes from the week; she figured she might as well do a load of laundry while she showered and finished getting packed. Also having the need to retrieve and repack one of the other suitcases, due to her haste in vacating her apartment, Shannon collected her car keys and headed downstairs.

—————————————————————————————————————————

Rachel lay in bed watching videos on her phone. She was so anxious to head over to Sue Ann’s later that morning that she hadn’t slept much the night before. Plus, she’d spent the prior afternoon and evening bustling restlessly through her house, trying to pass the time until she could see Chris again, not just to hang out, but also to explore what fun she could have with him while he was still small. In fact, the thought consumed her so much that the videos she was scrolling through that Friday morning concerned that exact topic: people using their feet to play with dolls of various sizes, sitting on them, and squeezing them between their breasts. Of course, several videos Rachel came across were a bit more salacious than she cared for, but the more reserved ones still got her excited to try out.
The sound of a door slamming outside her window suddenly caught Rachel’s attention. She pushed the covers off, climbed out of bed, and strolled over to the window to check outside.
Rachel’s eyes widened: Shannon was out in front of the Martin home in a bathrobe, pulling suitcases out of a parked car. She apparently was fumbling through some bags in the trunk, unpacking and repacking various clothes and shoes.
Rachel grew wary and very nervous. Shannon was apparently packing he car, possibly to leave town. She must have been planning to skip town after Chris got lost; if Shannon left before Chris was back to normal, she’d never have to answer for her crimes.
Rachel quickly grabbed her phone and called Sue Ann.
The phone rang a few times, but it went to voicemail.
Rachel sighed anxiously as she helplessly watched Shannon through the window, growing only more concerned that the person responsible for Chris’s predicament was preparing to make her getaway.

—————————————————————————————————————————

Due to the location of their cruise ship in a satellite dead-zone, Ron and Sheila Martin had been unable to utilize their cell phones to contact Shannon on Thursday and get an update on Chris’s condition, nor could they contact anyone else, for that matter. Instead, Ron insisted they spend the day enjoying themselves and try again on Friday as the ship made its way back to port. Once Friday morning rolled around, however, Sheila was more than eager to call home, despite the time difference.
“Honey,” Ron said, sitting on the bed in their luxury stateroom, “you don’t wanna call now. There’s a 2 hour time difference; everyone’s probably still asleep.”
“Ron,” Sheila objected, “I wanna know what’s going on with our son.”
“So do I, sweetheart, but why don’t we wait until later on this morning? You know, actually give everyone back home a chance to wake up. Besides, I’m sure everything’s fine.”
“Ron, dear, it’s not just that: I just have this gut feeling something’s wrong. I mean, sure, Shannon’s been Chris’s babysitter for practically forever, but for a while now, he’s been extremely upset anytime we ask her to watch him for us.”
“Oh honey, he’s just growing up. He thinks he’s too old to need a babysitter anymore, and I don’t blame him. He’s almost 14 years old.”
“Ron, I don’t think that’s it at all. He wasn’t exactly stoked when we insisted on him having a babysitter for the week, but when we let HIM decide who would stay with him, he seemed really enthusiastic, like he was looking forward to it.”
“Of COURSE he was looking forward to it,” Ron replied assuredly. “Sue Ann’s ALWAYS been his favorite sitter. Personally, I think he’s sweet on her.”
“Uh-huh,” Sheila nodded as she rolled her eyes, wondering how her husband could be so dense, “and don’t you remember how disappointed he was when Sue cancelled at the last minute and Shannon stepped in? He practically begged us not to go.”
“Yeah,” Ron shrugged, shaking his head, “So?”
“Sooo,” Sheila replied mockingly, “aren’t you the least bit concerned?”
“Oh, hun,” he said dismissively, “he was just really looking forward to seeing Sue Ann, that’s all. Of COURSE he was bummed when she canceled.”
“I don’t think so, Ron. What about all those times Chris said that Shannon teased and tormented him?”
“Hunny, he’s a kid. They think ALL adults torment them. I’m sure it’s all in your imagination.”
Ron stood up from the bed and put his hands on his wife’s arms, caressing her.
“Sweetheart,” he began, “I know you’re worried. I’m worried too, but I’m sure everything’s fine. Look, why don’t we change into our bathing suits and head up to the lido deck? You know, we can take a dip in the pool, lounge out in the sun for a while, try to enjoy our last morning on board; then, we’ll come back here, and call before we head to lunch, OK?”
“Sure. OK,” Sheila nodded reluctantly, “but make sure you put on enough sunscreen. I don’t want a lobster escorting me to lunch.”

—————————————————————————————————————————

Chris awoke to the unwelcome sound of Shannon banging suitcases on the door frame as she hauled them into the bedroom, no doubt packing in preparation for their upcoming trip. He was dreading the inevitable moment when she’d pluck from his jar and whisk him away against his will to parts unknown. All his hopes of growing back to normal and starting a new chapter in his life were dashed; Chris felt himself falling into a deep depression.
He watched helplessly from his prison as Shannon fumbled about the room gathering and piling clothes to pack. Then, somewhat unexpectedly, the giant woman untied her bathrobe, letting it fall to the floor. Chris averted his eyes, unable to bear witness to her naked body (apparently, his hormones were finally behaving themselves). The naked Shannon soon grabbed a clean set of clothes from the bed and shuffled into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.
One of the benefits of depression is the ability to shut off one’s feelings, numbing themselves from the world’s cruelties, coupled with bouts of excessive sleepiness. Despite the background noise of Shannon bustling about the bathroom, and the spray of the shower several minutes later, Chris closed his eyes and quickly fell back into a deep sleep.

—————————————————————————————————————————

“Come on, come on!” Rachel pleaded as she frantically paced back-and-forth across her room, listening the other end of the line to pick up. She’d been trying to get ahold of Sue Ann for the past hour, constantly peering at the house next-door each time she passed her window, waiting to see if Shannon would emerge again.
Not only was Rachel anxious to tell Sue what had been going on, but also to see Chris again—to keep him safe, among other things—and for someone to stop Shannon before she got away, but the longer she waited on the phone, the more frustrated and worried she became.
Rachel hung up the phone in frustration; she folded her arms across her chest, staring nervously out her window, and tapping her foot incessantly. She kept looking over at Chloe on the bed, who wagged her tail excitedly each time Rachel made eye contact, yet tilted her head with concern, making a high-pitched whine.
“I can’t wait any longer,” Rachel sighed determinedly, shaking her head. She set down her phone and quickly threw on a pair of clothes. She hated to go over to Sue Ann’s house unannounced, but she just had a gut feeling something was wrong; Rachel couldn’t just wait around, she had to do something.
As soon as she was fully dressed, Rachel slipped on her Birkenstock’s, collected her phone, and called Sue Ann one last time...
Once again, her call went to voicemail.
Rachel hung up the phone, shoving it into her jean-shorts’ pocket, and scurried out of her bedroom, Chloe in hot pursuit.

—————————————————————————————————————————

Janet Carson was lounging in her favorite chair, wearing her favorite pajamas, and enjoying a cup of coffee. Once again, she was engrossed in her romance novel, listening to her ‘sexy’ playlist on her phone through her earbuds.
She was so preoccupied with her book, that she didn’t hear Rachel sneaking down the stairs and disappear into the kitchen. It wasn’t until the back door slammed shut that Janet looked up from her book.
“Rach?!” she called, taking out one of her earbuds, leaning forward as she looked towards the kitchen. “Rach, is that you?”
Receiving no response, Janet shrugged her shoulders and put her earbud back in. Then, realizing she was coming up on another steamy encounter between the neglected wife and the sexy handyman, she slowly stood up and silently made her way back upstairs, biting her lip as she pictured her purple toy, her womanhood already moistening.

—————————————————————————————————————————

It was almost 9-o’clock by the time Shannon emerged from the bathroom, fully-dressed, and dabbing the last few bits of moisture from the ends of her hair with her towel, despite having just blow-dried it. She sauntered pridefully over to the dresser, giggling to herself as she admired the inch-tall boy trapped in a mason jar.
“Chris?” she chortled liltingly, tapping on the glass. “Wakey, wakey, little man.”
Chris jerked awake, then exhaled exhaustedly as he relaxed his muscles, not even turning over to face her.
“Come on, little guy,” Shannon said softly, “it’s time to get up. We’ve got a big day ahead of us.”
Chris, however, continued to ignore her, not wanting to face the horrible truth just yet.
“Ugh! Chris, get up!” she demanded, unscrewing the kid of the jar. “We need to get moving.”
“Shannon, leave me alone!” Chris demanded, sitting up.
“Well then, stop moping!” she replied, setting the lid down. “I’m going to fix us a nice breakfast; then, when we’re through eating, we’ll finish packing and head to the airport.”
“NO, SHANNON!” Chris snapped assuredly. “THIS ENDS NOW! Y-YOU’RE NOT KEEPING ME LIKE THIS, AND I’M NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU!”
“Oh yeah?!” She huffed, “Well, you ARE coming with me, little man, and that’s that; now, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. What’s it gonna be?”
Chris crossed his arms firmly.
“Alright!” Shannon said, reaching into the jar and plucking the tiny boy up between two fingers, despite Chris’s objections. She held him up in front of her face.
“I certainly hope you come to your senses soon, little boy,” she scolded, shaking him slightly. “You keep up this little attitude of yours, and you’re gonna be spending a lot of your foreseeable future under my ass!”
Shannon suddenly moved her hand close to her chest, about to drop Chris in her cleavage.
“SHANNON, WAIT!” Chris shouted. “PLEASE! LET’S TALK!”
Shannon stopped, and brought her hand back up in front of her.
“Alright,” she said, “talk!”
“Shannon, please. Don’t do this!” Chris pleaded tearfully, clasping his hands in front of him.
“Sorry, Chris, but I’ve been waiting far too long for this, and I’m not giving you up.”
“Please, I-I’ll make you a deal!” Chris offered desperately.
“Oh yeah?” she asked, raising her eyebrows. “What?”
“Look, if you promise not to take me away from my family....then I’ll promise to have my mom and dad make you my PERMANENT babysitter. Whenever they go out, I’ll INSIST they have you come over to watch me, and I want let them get ANYONE else but you. I promise, I’ll never tell another soul about this whole ‘shrinking’ thing, a-and whenever you come over to babysit, you can use your shrinking potion on me whenever you want. I swear, I’ll take it willingly. I’ll be tiny for the whole time you’re with me. I’ll be small for you, and do what whatever you want me to do, and YOU can do whatever you want to ME. Just, PLEASE, I’m begging you, PLEASE, don’t take me away from my family....and my friends.”
“Hmmm,” Shannon mused as she tilted her head and gazed up at the ceiling out of the corner of her eyes, contemplating Chris’s offer. Suddenly, she snapped her head back to the tiny boy between her fingertips:
“NOPE!” she replied, quickly shoving Chris into her cleavage.
“WAIT! NOmmpf—“ Chris yelped as he disappeared between Shannon‘s breasts, soon emitting only muffled shouts as her fingers pushed him down about halfway in between her breasts.
“Honestly, Chris,” Shannon commented as she readjusted her tank top, “WHY would I agree to having you SOME of the time, when I can have you ALL the time?! Now then, let’s go fix some breakfast, and you’d better behave in there, or else you’ll be spending the whole flight in my panties!”

—————————————————————————————————————————

Rachel walked so briskly through the neighborhood that it only took her about 15 minutes to get to Sue Ann’s house. Despite being out of breath, she leaped onto the porch and hurriedly rang the door bell, looking up and down the street as if she were afraid she’d been followed.
Sue Ann, however, didn’t answer the door.
Rachel frantically rang the doorbell several more times, knocking on her door for good measure.
“Come on, Sue Ann,” she said anxiously. “Come on, answer the door!”
Still receiving no answer, Rachel checked the driveway: Sue’s car was still there.
“She’s gotta be home,” Rachel surmised. “What, is she a sound sleeper, or something?”
She tried the doorknob, but obviously it was locked. Rachel pounded on the front door, hoping it would rouse anyone inside.
“SUE ANN?! COME ON, SUE ANN, OPEN UP! PLEASE, IT’S AN EMERGENCY!”
Rachel was getting extraordinarily nervous. She walked around to the side of the house to try to peek in one of the windows...
Then, she suddenly noticed a hole in the glass of one of the side windows. Rachel was petrified. Could someone have broken in?
She cautiously approached the window, and tried pushing up on it...
It was unlocked!
Rachel pushed the window the rest of the way open and climbed inside.

————————————————————————————————————————

Chris was in utter disbelief; his spirits completely shattered. He could only watch helplessly from his vantage point in Shannon’s cleavage while she packed, contemplating trying to escape, but having neither the strength nor conviction to do so.
Actually, he considered himself somewhat lucky Shannon was allowed him to see anything at all. The entire time she was making breakfast, when Chris kept popping his head out from between her breasts, trying to catch his breath, she repeatedly pressed him back down in between with her plump fingers. He desperately tried to call up to her, explaining he just wanted air, but Shannon simply pushed him back down, not wanting to hear any of his complaints, nor take any chances on him escaping again. In any case, Shannon was enjoying keeping Chris snug and secure in her cleavage, feeling him wiggle around between her breasts, reminding him exactly who was in charge, and using punishment as an excuse to keep him there.
As for Chris, despite not actively trying to earlier, Chris really DID want to escape, having endured all he could stand of Shannon AND her giant breasts. The alternatives, however, were far worse: even if he escaped her cleavage, he could easily be crushed if Shannon stepped down absentmindedly. Plus, she’d know it immediately, and if she DID catch him escaping, there’d surely be punishments: she could force him to ride between her toes again, or under the soles of her feet, or even worse, in the back of her panties. Chris had had more than enough of Shannon‘s giant feet, breasts, and ass that past week to last a lifetime, and he knew wholeheartedly it wouldn’t be the last time he’d see them up close.
Suddenly, Shannon’s phone started to ring. She immediately checked the caller ID...
It was Sheila Martin, Chris’s mom.
“Hmph,” Shannon grumbled, “looks like your mom is calling to check on you. Well, we’ll just take care of that!”
She quickly pressed the IGNORE button, setting the phone back down on the bed next to her suitcase.
“Heh,” she chuckled, “By the time she figures out what’s going on, we’ll be on a plane to the Bahamas.”
The phone rang again. Shannon seethed, and was about to turn off her phone, when she noticed the caller ID again: it wasn’t Chris’s mother calling. It was Noreen!
“Great,” Shannon sighed heavily, “what does SHE want?”
Unlike Chris’s parents, Noreen WAS a problem that could derail Shannon’s plans, especially if she tried coming over again. Shannon needed to take her call.
Chris yelped as Shannon quickly pressed him back down between her breasts again, using her free arm to hold her tits together and seal him in. The tiny boy struggled frantically, but Shannon only squeezed tighter.
“Now you be quiet, little man, OR ELSE!” She spat as she answered the phone:
“Hey girl, what’s going on?”
“Oh, not much,” Noreen replied, “Just got back from the gym. I was wondering how things were going. I-Is Chris feeling any better?”
“Oh, we’re doing MUCH better,” Shannon smiled. “Everything’s just peachy.”
“Hey, that’s great! I was getting a little worried about him. Would you mind if I came over to see him and get my medicine back?”
“Oh Nor, the place is a real mess right now. Actually, I’m in the middle of cleaning up.”
“Oh, well, would you like a hand? I know you’ve had a rough week.”
“Oh, that’s not necessary, sweetie. I’ve got it handled.”
“Really, it’s no trouble,” Noreen added, “I wouldn’t mind helping out.”
Despite Shannon‘s warnings, Chris struggled furiously, trying to make his way out from between Shannon’s breasts and get a message to Noreen.
“Umph, NOREEN!” Chris shouted as he poked his head out the top of Shannon’s cleavage. “NOREEN HElmpf—“
Shannon hurriedly pushed him back down between her breasts again, cutting of his cries.
“What was that?!” Noreen asked, hearing the commotion on the other end of the line.
“Oh, that was just Chris,” Shannon said offhandedly, “he was just wondering who I was talking to.”
“Why’d his voice sound so squeaky?”
“He’s....still not quite himself yet?”
“Oh, well, tell him I’m glad he’s feeling better. But seriously, can I stop in and see you guys?”
“Listen, I tell you what,” Shannon explained, “how ‘bout you give me the morning to clean up and let Chris rest up a bit, and you can head over this afternoon?”
“Sounds good,” Noreen agreed. “In that case, I’ll hop in the shower, get changed, and have some lunch.”
“Sounds like a plan,” Shannon chimed in.
“OK, see you this afternoon, Shan.”
“Sure, bye sweetie.”
“Bye.”
“...And by the time she comes to check on you,” Shannon added after hanging up the phone, “we’ll long gone.
“You’re lucky that went smoothly, little boy,” she continued, squeezing her breasts together, “Since we’re so close to leaving, I’m in a forgiving mood, so I’ll let that one slide, but one more outburst like that and you’re riding in my ass!”
Chris ceased his struggles, relegating himself to his new fate: Shannon’s toy. He wanted to cry.
“Whelp, that’s everything!” Shannon proclaimed as she zipped up the last of her luggage.
“Let’s go, little guys,” she giggled menacingly, staring down at her breasts. “We’ve gotta plane to catch.”

—————————————————————————————————————————

“Sue Ann?” Rachel called apprehensively from downstairs, still leery about having just broke into Sue’s house, and also that an intruder might still be inside. Rachel cautiously checked the ground floor, calling for Sue Ann and Chris; not seeing anyone downstairs, she headed up.
As Rachel came to the master bedroom, she quietly knocked on the door.
“S-Sue Ann?” she called as she slowly opened it. “Sue Ann? Chris? Are you guys here?”
Rachel quickly spotted Sue Ann sprawled out on the bed. She opened the door a bit wider; a large dresser dame into view, with a small cloth situated on top. She entered the room and approached the dresser, inspecting it more closely. It looks like Chris might’ve been using the cloth for a bed, but he wasn’t there.
Rachel quickly checked the floor, hoping she hadn’t accidentally stepped on him again, but upon further inspection of the floor around the dresser, she saw no sign of Chris. Carefully, she scanned the floor as she headed for the bed.
“Sue Ann?” Rachel called softly, standing next to the bed.
Something definitely didn’t look right. Sue Ann’s position on the bed and strewn sheets made it appear that she’d been flailing about, as if she’d been struggling in her sleep.
“Sue Ann?” Rachel called as she reached down and touched her shoulder, shaking her slightly.
Sue Ann didn’t stir.
Rachel suddenly got a chill, becoming extremely nervous. Was Sue dead?
Then, Rachel saw her chest rise and fall; Sue Ann was still breathing, but she looked half-dead.
Something was definitely wrong!
“SUE ANN!” Rachel exclaimed, grabbing her shoulders and shaking harder. “SUE ANN! Are you OK? Sue Ann, WAKE UP!”
Finally, Sue groaned, making a slight gurgling noise.
“COME ON, SUE! WAKE UP!” Rachel pleaded, “PLEASE, WAKE UP!”
Sue Ann slowly opened her eyes; she felt confused and extremely lethargic. She was so exhausted she wanted to fall back asleep, but someone was shaking her and calling her name.
“What?” She spoke, slurring her words. “Who’s there?”
“Sue Ann, it’s Rachel! Are you OK?”
“Rachel? What?” Sue replied groggily, still confused. “W-What’s going on?”
“Sue Ann, where’s Chris?” Rachel asked.
“Chris?” Sue repeated as she started coming around. “Rachel? What’re you doing here?”
“Sue, I’m sorry to just barge in, but I had to come over right away. It’s an emergency!”
“Why? What’s happened?”
“It’s Shannon! I think she’s about to skip town!”
“Wha-? Shannon?” Sue desperately tried to recall events from the night before, but she couldn’t even remember what had happened the entire DAY before. “What DAY is it?”
“Huh?” Rachel uttered. “It’s Friday. Sue, what’s wrong with you?!”
“I-I don’t know,” Sue stammered, “I-I feel like I’ve slept for days. What’s been going on?”
“Sue, don’t you remember? I called you yesterday because I was worried about Chris; you said Chris was with YOU, so then I came over and you showed me what Shannon had done to him and—“
“Shannon?!” Sue Ann interjected, feeling her neck. What she once thought were dreams suddenly flooded back into her mind. Sue snapped to her senses, sitting straight up.
“Oh my God! Rachel....Rachel, I think Shannon was HERE!”
“WHAT?!” Rachel shrieked.
“I think she broke in here and drugged me last night.”
“Oh my God! Sue, WHERE’S CHRIS?!”
Rachel and Sue Ann locked gazes, already knowing the answer.
“Sue! She has him! I don’t know how she found out, but she found out! Shannon’s got Chris! WE’VE GOTTA STOP HER!”
Rachel was about to leap off the bed and bolt out of the room, but Sue Ann grabbed her arm.
“Rachel, WAIT!”
“We CAN’T wait, Sue! Shannon’s about to leave town!”
“I understand that,” Sue Ann explained, “but we’ve gotta be smart about it. Look, I’ll go confront Shannon; if she DOES have Chris, I’ll stop her, but if she DOESN’T, he could still be here somewhere! I need you to stay here and look for him!”
“WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN ‘STAY HERE’?! I’M NOT STAYING HERE! I’M COMING WITH YOU!”
“Rachel, listen—“
“NO, I’M GOING WITH YOU! I’VE GOT TO SAVE CHRIS!”
“RACHEL!” She shouted, shaking Rachel by the shoulders. “LISTEN TO ME! Yes, there’s a good possibility Shannon DOES have Chris, but what if she DOESN’T?! There’s a slim chance he could still be here. He might be hurt, or passed out, or trapped somewhere under some furniture or somewhere else secluded. We also have to consider the possibility that Shannon shrunk him even smaller than he already was, which means he could literally be trying to contact us right now, but he’s too tiny to hear.”
Rachel cringed, hesitantly checking the underside of her sandal again.
“Look: stay here, start searching the house for Chris,” Sue commanded. “I’m gonna go stop Shannon, OK?”
“OK,” Rachel sighed, nodding in agreement.
“Good,” Sue affirmed, as she headed over to her closet. “And call me if you find anything.”
“I will,” Rachel cringed, “but would you PLEASE watch where you step on your way out.”
“Yes, Rachel, I’ll be careful,” Sue sighed, slipping on a pair of flip-flops from her closet. “Now, get searching!”
With her eyes to the floor, Sue Ann made her way down the stairs, leaving Rachel behind to search the house for Chris. After grabbing her purse and car keys, Sue Ann was out the door.
As she hopped into her car, however, Sue Ann felt a lump in her throat. Despite telling Rachel to search the house, Sue had no doubt in her mind that Shannon definitely had Chris in her possession. She DID want Rachel to search the house, just to be sure, but Sue’s main reason for leaving Rachel behind was to make sure the teenager didn’t get hurt in the inevitable confrontation with Shannon.
Sue started the car and sped off down the street, hoping she wasn’t too late.