- Text Size +
Sue Ann and slowly pulled up across the street from the Martin home. There was a car out front she didn’t recognize; one that was different from the one she’d just seen the previous day. Regardless, Sue quickly spotted several suitcases in the backseat.
Thank God! she thought, I’m not too late!
She was just about to get out of the car, but then paused for a moment. Sue wasn’t sure what awaited her inside when she confronted Shannon; luckily, she had an insurance policy just in case. She pulled out her phone and quickly called Rachel.
“H-hello? Sue Ann?” Rachel said, fumbling to answer her phone as she searched the carpet of Sue Ann’s bedroom.
“Rachel it’s me. I just pulled up outside Chris’s house.”
“Oh, please tell me Shannon’s still there,” Rachel said anxiously, crossing her fingers.
“She’s still there. Well, there’s a car out front with suitcases piled in the backseat, anyway, so I’m pretty sure she hasn’t left yet.”
“Oh, think goodness,” Rachel exhaled. “Sue, you can’t let her get away!”
“Don’t worry, I won’t. You haven’t found Chris yet, by any chance, have you?”
“No, b-but I’ve barely started looking.”
“I know, it’s OK Rachel. I’m pretty sure Shannon’s got ‘im, but you keep looking anyway, just in case.”
“I will, but please Sue Ann, if Shannon DOES have him, you’ve gotta save him!”
“I will, Rachel. I promise. Oh, and Rachel, one more thing...”
“Yeah?”
“If you don’t hear from me in about a half hour....I want you to call the police, OK?”
“The police?! A-Are you sure? I-I thought we were keeping this a secret until—”
“I know what I said, Rach, but I’m not taking any chances. 30 minutes; if you don’t hear from me, call the authorities. Got it?”
“Y-Yeah, I-I got it.”
“Alright, just sit tight. I’ll call you soon as I can.”

—————————————————————————————————————————

After packing her suitcases in the car, Shannon went back inside to collect her purse and do one last check of the house to make sure she hadn’t forgotten anything. She’d worked up a slight sweat from moving her bags, much to Chris’s dismay, but Shannon didn’t care too much; she’d have plenty of time to rest on her way to the airport....and on the long flight.
“Yep, looks like I got everything,” Shannon commented aloud as she collected her purse, car keys in hand. She stopped for a moment, smiling gleefully as she reached a hand to her chest and pulled apart her breasts slightly.
“Ready to go, Chrissy pooh?” She giggled softly.
Chris could only stare helplessly at her beaming face, as he was stuck in an awkward position with his arms pinned around him in a slight bear hug. He was paralyzed with fear as the reality of the situation suddenly set in:
This is it! he thought, This is really happening!
“Aw, don’t look so glum, sweetie,” Shannon cooed, pouty-faced, “we’re gonna be so happy together, I promise. Just think of this like an extended honeymoon....*giggle* and just wait until tonight....our first night together. I’m so excited! I’ll be your Bahamian goddess!”
Chris managed to free one of his arms, reaching upwards pitifully as Shannon released her chest, letting her breasts slam together once again, cutting him off from the light. She began walking towards the door again, unzipping her purse on the way to check on Ray, who was still trapped in the side pocket Shannon had placed him in earlier.
“How about you, Ray?” she smiled, “Are you ready for some fun in the sun?”
The tiny man was squeaking curses up at her, but Shannon didn’t pay them any heed.
“You’d better be careful though,” she continued, “you wouldn’t want to try escaping and accidentally get stepped on by some beach goer, would you?”
Shannon was still deriding the tiny Ray as she reached out and pulled open the front door, nearly slamming into the person standing just outside.
Shannon gasped, completely caught off-guard that Sue Ann was standing before her.
“O-Oh!” Shannon stammered, trying to play off her shock. “S-Sue Ann, right?!”
“Right,” Sue answered sternly.
“Geez, you startled me. U-Uh, what’s up?”
“Going somewhere?”
“Oh, I-I was just going out for a bit,” Shannon lied.
“A ‘bit’?!” Sue replied dubiously, motioning to the car out front. “Looks like you’re about to skip town the way that car’s packed.”
“Ah, I-I was just....getting some stuff packed for when I head back home tomorrow.”
“Oh, I see,” Sue nodded, though obviously not buying any of Shannon’s B.S. “Where is he?”
“W-Where’s who?” Shannon replied, feigning ignorance as she wrapped her arm across her chest, holding her breasts together. “Chris? He’s....around.”
“Cut the crap, Shannon!” Sue spat bluntly. “I know you have him; now, where is he?”
“W-What do ya mean? He’s just—“
“You know EXACTLY what I mean! I don’t know how you found him—how you found me—but you did, and I want him back. Right now!”
“Sue Ann,” Shannon chortled, “I-I really don’t—“
“I know everything, Shannon,” Sue interrupted again, stepping inside. Shannon instinctively backed off.
“He told me EVERYTHING,” Sue continued fiercely, closing the front door, and stepping towards Shannon menacingly, “about all the things you’ve done to him this week: about that little shrinking potion of yours....how you’ve kept him prisoner against his will, tiny and helpless....how you’ve been lying to everyone....how you FORCED yourself on him!”
Shannon gulped, backing into the living room, her fake expression fading.
“I know all about the sick things you’ve done to him this week....not to mention how you broke into my house last night and kidnapped him....and drugged ME!”
“....Apparently, I didn’t give you a big enough dose,” Shannon finally spoke, revealing her true form.
“Where is he, Shannon?”
“Oh, he’s in a safe place.”
“Give them back right now, or—
“Or WHAT?” Shannon chortled. “You’ll take him from me? Ha! I’d like to see you try!”
“Well, you can either give them to me, or we can have the police settle this,” Sue Ann stated assuredly, wide eyed.
“Oh really?” Shannon smirked dubiously, “I’d don’t think you’ve really thought things through: they’d never believe you. Plus, they might have a few questions to ask you!”
“What’re you talking about?” Sue Ann asked guardedly.
“Oh, you’ll find out soon enough,” Shannon nodded to her.
“I don’t know what you’re up to, Shannon, but I’m NOT letting you take him,” Sue Ann affirmed, bracing her stance.
“You honestly think you’re gonna stop me?!” Shannon chuckled, shaking her head. “I’ve waited FAR too long for this moment, and I’m not letting ANYONE get in my way now, especially not some goody two-shoes like YOU!”
Sue Ann, however, wasn’t phased. Shannon began pacing about, as if trying to circle the room and find a way out, but Sue kept a sharp eye on her, countering her every move.
“....You know, I just don’t get it!” Shannon snarled, shaking her head as she looked Sue Ann over, “I don’t get what Chris SEES in you, with your skinny ass and your tiny breasts! Everything was just FINE until you came along! Why’d you have to come along and charm him away from me?! He’s MINE!”
“He not ‘YOURS’!” Sue objected, “He’s a KID, and your a GROWN-ASS woman!”
“He’s NOT A KID!” Shannon spat tearfully. “He’s a little MAN, and now, he’s MY little man! I’ve been in love with him since he was 10 years old, and regardless of what you think, he has feelings for ME, too. I’ve had to be patient for years and wait for him to grow up so we could be together, but now, I have a way for us to be together....forever!”
“You’re INSANE!” Sue replied nervously, realizing how crazy Shannon sounded. “You took advantage of him when he was most vulnerable. His parents trusted you and you betrayed that trust by molesting him!”
“You just don’t understand what we have!” Shannon shouted.
“And YOU don’t understand how SICK and TWISTED this is!” Sue shouted back, holding her head, “And this whole SHRINKING thing is....UNBELIEVABLY insane! Not to mention UNBELIEVABLE! I still can’t even process how any of this is even POSSIBLE!”
“Oh, it’s POSSIBLE!” Shannon retorted. “I didn’t believe it myself until a little scientist showed me....*giggle* and I DO mean ‘little’! He gave me something that could make ALL my fantasies come true; I wasn’t passing that up! Now, I have everything I could ever want in the palm of my hand....literally!”
“How could you DO this to Chris?!” Sue spat. “How could you say you LOVE him and then DO something like this to hurt him?!”
“Oh, he was hesitant at first, but once he warmed up to it...” Shannon breathed heavily, biting her lip, “...*sigh* you have NO idea how AMAZING it feels to have a tiny man wiggling around inside you!”
“You’re SICK!” Sue Ann replied disgustedly.
“Hey, don’t knock it ‘til you’ve tried it,” Shannon replied, sighing with ecstasy. “I can practically feel it now: having a tiny man squirming around down there. It’s like having your own personal sex toy. It’s actually pretty exhilarating!”
“Oh my God!” Sue Ann uttered, covering her mouth and shivering. “I don’t think I want to hear anymore of this!”
“You just need a little convincing, that’s all. I tell you what: we’re both young women; we have needs. I’d be willing to give you a little taste of what you’re missing!”
“WHAT?!” Sue Ann freaked.
“I could give you a little man of your own to try out,” Shannon offered, “but not Chris. He’s mine. We’ll have to get someone just for YOU.”
“I....I’m not gonna agree to THAT!” Sue replied, flabbergasted, stepping towards her. “Now, give me Chris. RIGHT NOW!”
“Alright, alright! Wait!” Shannon replied quickly, putting a hand up to hold Sue off. “What if I sweeten the deal? I’ve got more than enough money squared away for the BOTH of us to escape this place, leave our lives behind and live out our days on some tropical island somewhere, just the two of us. With my shrinking potion, we can have whatever we want; we can live like goddesses. Think about it: you and me having a whole army of shrunken men worshiping us, bowing to our every whim, satisfying our womanly urges, and if you’d like to borrow Chris every once in a while....fine. Just, think about what you’d be passing up.”
“Even if I were INSANE enough to agree to something like that,” Sue Ann scoffed, “you honestly think I’d accept ANYTHING from you, after what you’ve done to Chris?! Besides, you and I BOTH know your little shrinking formula isn’t permanent. Chris is already starting to grow back.”
“Oh, but that’s where you’re WRONG, missy!” Shannon balked. “I’ve made some improvements to my little potion; now, I can keep HIM, and anyone else I want, small....permanently.”
“What?!” Sue uttered disconcertedly.
“That’s right!” Shannon chimed in with sadistic glee. “He’s MINE now. I’ve made his shrinkage permanent. He’s NEVER growing back.”
“You....bitch!” Sue Ann enunciated firmly. “You conniving, conceited....evil BITCH!”
Shannon smirked pridefully, amused by Sue Ann’s reaction.
Then, Sue Ann paused in a moment of doubt. She began questioning everything she’d just heard, wondering if it was actually true, or just some clever ruse to deceive her. Sue had to keep her guard up; she needed Shannon to play her hand.
“Wait!” Sue uttered, shaking her head. “How do I even know you’re telling the truth?”
“What?” Shannon asked, taken aback by Sue Ann’s change of tone.
“How do I know you’re potion’s ACTUALLY permanent?” Sue asked again, crossing her arms. “Seems a little convenient you just recently made these so called ‘improvements’, especially when I’ve already witnessed your potion wearing off. For all I know, you don’t even have Chris; he could still be back at my place, hiding somewhere.”
“As if!” Shannon jeered. “You think I’d go to all this trouble just to leave WITHOUT him?! How do ya think I tracked him down in the first place?”
Shannon reached into her purse and pulled out the tracker, showing it off to Sue Ann.
“You like it?” Shannon mocked. “It’s my little tracker. With this, I know exactly where all my little ‘shrinkies’ are!”
Shannon had been a little haphazard pulling the tracker out of her purse, giggling as she caught a glimpse of Ray cowering from the sudden jostling.
“So THAT’S how you found us,” Sue Ann said. “Still doesn’t prove your potion is permanent.”
“Still don’t believe me?” Shannon scoffed, holding out her purse. “Here, see for yourself!”
Sue Ann was hesitant at first, though her haphazard plan had worked: she’d gotten Shannon to reveal where she was keeping Chris. She wasn’t sure if she could move fast enough to snatch Chris up, but it might be the only opportunity Sue Ann would get.
She slowly approached Shannon’s outstretched bag, inching ever closer to peer inside.
Then, at the very moment Sue Ann was close enough to see inside the inner pocket, Chris finally managed to pop his head up from between Shannon‘s breasts:
“SUE ANN!” he squeaked. “HELP!”
“CHRIS?!” Sue Ann gasped.
Shannon made her move! She slammed her shoulder into Sue Ann’s chest, knocking her backwards. Sue instinctively grasped the purse strap to avoid falling, but the sudden yank snapped the band, pulling it out of Shannon’s grasp, sending it hurtling through the air, landing with a thump in the hallway.
Sue Ann’s feet flew out from under her, sending one of her shoes flying off her foot and across the room, while SHE landed hard on her ass in the hallway next to the stairs.
Shannon charged again, but Sue quickly removed her other shoe and chucked it forward. It hit Shannon square in the face, forcing her to back off, and nearly sending her toppling over when her own foot slipped sideways out of her sandal, nearly breaking it. Shannon quickly tossed her shoes aside, throwing herself at Sue Ann, who threw up both feet to defend herself, landing a blow to Shannon’s gut, pushing her backwards and almost tripping over the ottoman in the living room.
Sue Ann used the opportunity to stand up and recover, bracing herself as Shannon came back with a flurry of slaps; Sue countered with smacks of her own, and constantly tried reaching her hands down Shannon‘s chest in futile attempts to retrieve Chris. Shannon, however, wasn’t letting that happen; she kept smacking and pushing Sue away.
Meanwhile, the ensuing fight was jostling Shannon‘s breasts; in the scuffle, Chris began slipping further down Shannon‘s cleavage.
“Gmrdls! Stmpf! Hlmpf!” His muffled shouts went unheard as he felt his tiny legs pop out the bottom of Shannon‘s breasts. Her boobs were so sweaty, Chris couldn’t hold on or pull himself up; eventually, he completely slid free.
Chris shouted for help as he tumbled down over Shannon’s smooth, sun-kissed stomach, and fell out of her tank top down towards the floor below. He bounced off of Shannon‘s thigh, smacking into Sue’s shin, who instinctively flinched and kicked him at a downward angle back through Shannon’s legs and sliding into the hardwood floor behind her about a third of the way into the living room.
Chris slowly pushed his torso off the floor, trying to recover from the pain. Unfortunately, before he could move out of the way, the giantess fight headed his way.
“ACK!” Chris yelped, narrowly dodging Shannon‘s fat foot as she backed over his position. He scrambled to run away, but the girls’ giant feet were stomping all around him as they tussled above, shuffling back-and-forth, cutting off his escape routes.
“EEK! GIRLS, LOOK OUT!” Chris squeaked desperately as their giant bare feet boomed all around him. “STOP! WATCH YOUR FEET! I’M DOWN HERE! DON’T SQUISH ME!”
Unfortunately, the two girls were focused on fighting each other, completely unaware of his tiny figure on the floor beneath him.
Suddenly, Shannon‘s right foot stomped just next to him, knocking Chris off his feet. The giant foot rose right over him ominously...
“SHANNON! NOOOOO—!” Chris screamed in terror as her bare sole descended.
Then, just before impact, Sue Ann landed a blow to Shannon’s chest, knocking her off balance. She stepped back to keep from falling, her toes narrowly missing Chris as she backed away.
Chris’s relief was short lived, however: Sue Ann’s left foot slid forward, scooping the tiny boy up between her toes. Thinking quickly, Chris hopped up and grabbed the skin at the back of the crevice, holding on to avoid slipping beneath Sue’s foot any farther.
“OOF! SUE ANN, HELP!” he shouted up, struggling to keep his grip, but Sue had thrust herself onto Shannon, reaching down her cleavage again.
“GET OFF ME, YOU BITCH!” Shannon shouted, shoving Sue Ann backwards.
As Sue staggered back to keep her balance, she suddenly felt something between her toes; when she looked down....THERE was Chris!
“CHRIS!” Sue Ann gasped, flipping her foot up to retrieve him.
Sue quickly, yet carefully, plucked the tiny boy from her toes, just as Shannon body-slammed her. Both girls landed hard onto the floor; Chris flew out of Sue Ann’s grasp and towards the stairs! He ricocheted off one of the bannisters, knocking him out cold, his body sprawled out helplessly after tumbling onto the adjacent step.
Meanwhile, Shannon was on top of Sue Ann, throwing a barrage of slaps, with Sue huddled in the fetal position, protecting her face from Shannon’s blows. Knowing she had to fight back, Sue Ann blindly thrust her tight arm forward. The heel of her hand caught Shannon square in the nose, forcing her to grab her face and roll away.
Sue Ann took a second, then remembered she’d lost ahold of Chris.
“Chris?!” she called, scanning the floor.
She grasped Shannon’s purse to move it, thinking Chris would be behind it.
“NO!” Shannon squealed, trying to snatch it from Sue’s grasp.
The purse spun out across the floor into the living room, spilling its contents. The tiny Ray was hurled out of his pocket, landing a few feet away. He struggled to compose himself, still recovering from the violent jostling from the fight over the purse; he’d likely have been killed if the tissues lining the pocket hadn’t cushioned him.
Then, Ray suddenly spotted the box with all his potions inside. The top had come off, and he could see the vial with the green antidote. He was too small to unscrew the cap, but there just might be some residue on the outside of the vial, especially if it had happened to crack in the scuffle. Regardless, he had to get to it!
Shannon tried to get back on top of Sue Ann, but Sue used her feet to thrust Shannon back into the living room.
Ray had just about reached the antidote vial when Shannon‘s giant figure stumbled towards him, her giant foot stepping right on top of the purse.
The bag slid out from under her, throwing the giantess off-balance and into the wall. Shannon’s giant ass slammed into the floor, sending a booming earthquake throughout the whole house.
In the process of stepping on her purse, Shannon had caused the broken strap to fling about wildly. It caught the tiny Ray, slingshotting him across the wood floor into the middle of the living room, while the purse smacked into the wall near the archway into the hall.
Shannon was down for a moment, but she definitely wasn’t out. She shook off the recent blow, taking a quick second to feel her sore nose. When she pulled hand back away from her face, her fingers were covered with blood. She forced herself to her feet, and with a look of sheer determination and anger on her face, she charged.
Unfortunately, in her haste to get back up, Shannon hadn’t noticed that Ray was currently laying prone in the center of the floor....directly in her path.
The poor, shrunken man never stood a chance. No sooner had he come to his senses, Shannon’s giant figure was stomping straight for him. Ray looked up just in time to see her huge bare sole block out the light; he screamed in terror as the ball of Shannon’s right foot slammed down onto the floor, silencing his squeaks with a bloody crunch.
Shannon never even realized she’d stepped on tiny man; when her foot lifted, all that remained of Dr. Raymond Price was a tiny red stain on the floor. Thus was his fate: he never foresaw that his shrinking potion would ever be used against him, nor ever could have imagined how his life would end: squished beneath the bare foot of a giant woman.
Meanwhile, thinking that Shannon was out of commission for the moment, Sue Ann took the opportunity to scan the floor next to the stairs for any sign of Chris. Then, as she raised her head, her eyes happened to fall on the stairs...
She gasped, having spotted Chris’s lifeless body sprawled out on one of the steps.
Unfortunately, with her attention turned to finding Chris, Sue Ann had unwittingly let her guard down, and was unaware that Shannon was charging up behind her. Shannon slammed into her back, throwing Sue’s face into the banister. She smacked her nose so hard her eyes begin tearing; Sue collapsed to the floor, holding her face and writhing in pain. Shannon groused, and lifted Sue Ann’s head by her hair, slamming her face into the floor one more time.
Shannon rose to her feet and shook the hair out of her face, standing over Sue Ann triumphantly, who now lay sobbing on her side.
“No good, interfering, bitch!” Shannon berated her as she spit some blood away from her mouth. “I should’ve taken care of you when I had a chance!”
Shannon quickly found her purse over by the wall and snatched up the vial of red, shrinking potion, twisting off and filling the dropper she pushed her purse out of the way with her foot. Shannon stepped back over to Sue Ann, placing a foot into the Sue’s side, and forcing her onto her back.
“I’m gonna enjoy watching you shrink away to nothing,“ Shannon said angrily as she knelt down, placing her knee onto Sue Ann’s chest to hold her down, simultaneously forcing Sue’s mouth open, “and I’m gonna joy feeling you’re pathetic little body crunch under my bare sole even more! The last thing you’re ever going to see is the underside of my giant foot as I grind you to a bloody pulp!”
“NOOOOOOOO!” a tiny voice squeaked.
Shannon snapped her head up just as Chris’s 1-inch form flung itself from one of the steps, smacking her square in the eye. Shannon shrieked, instinctively jerking her hand up, splashing the shrinking potion into her face....and into her open, screaming mouth. She immediately gagged, dropping the vial and its remaining contents down into Sue Ann’s face as well.
Shannon freaked, hastily wiping the potion and tiny boy out of her face. Chris was knocked off her face, quickly grabbing the front of her tank top to arrest his fall, just as the potion Shannon had thrown from her face splashed all over him. He still managed to cling to her shirt, however, holding on for dear life, though immediately realizing what his heroic effort had just done.
Shannon had fallen to her knees next to Sue Ann, coughing as she struggled to catch her breath. Then, she felt it: her body contracting. Shannon was in denial; the reality of the situation suddenly hit. In her moment of hubris, she’d totally messed up.
Sue Ann wiped the red liquid away from her face, brushing the glass vial away. She suddenly felt a very strange sensation, as if her body was pulling away, imploding into her clothes.
The empty vial, which had once contained the shrinking potion rolled across the hallway floor, while nearby, the two women who had been brawling only moments before were now shrinking away, disappearing into their clothing.