- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Note: This chapter contains some F/f interactions

 

     Once the strange sensation had subsided, Sue Ann found herself in total darkness, an endless blanket laying on top of her. She was unsure what exactly had happened, but she knew she needed to escape. She pushed up on the fabric above her with all her might, then picked a direction, moving as quickly as possible. After about a minute, she saw a light up ahead, soon emerging from under the giant blanket...

     Sue Ann gasped; she literally couldn’t believe her eyes! It hadn’t been a blanket at all—it was her T-shirt, but it was enormous! She checked her surroundings, only confirming the horrible truth: she’d been shrunk, and now stood completely naked in the front hallway of Chris’s house! Before her lay a massive, cream-colored wall, and when she gazed up, Sue could see it was actually the sidewall of the staircase. Beneath her tiny bare feet lay an endless wood floor, and she was actually small enough to see the gaps in-between each plank.

     Somehow, Sue Ann kept from screaming; she WAS panicking, however, her mind such a jumble of thoughts she couldn’t emit a rational response. She turned to her left, where a second pile of clothes lay adjacent to her own. Apparently, Shannon had shrunk too, possibly just as small as she and Chris...

      “CHRIS!” Sue exclaimed, realizing what had transpired only minutes before. Shannon had her knee pressing against Sue’s chest; the next thing she knew, Chris’s tiny body was flying overhead, squeaking furiously. Unable to bear the thought of Sue Ann being shrunk and helpless to Shannon’s whims, Chris had unbelievably and heroically launched himself at Shannon to stop her, an act that had spared Sue Ann’s life, at least for the moment. Sue Ann almost cried: that sweet, tiny boy risked his own life to save her’s; she had to find him!

     Sue quickly headed for Shannon’s tank top, hoping that Chris was still there. As she got closer, she saw a small hump heading towards the top of the shirt.

     “CHRIS?!” Sue shouted, suddenly realizing how squeaky and high-pitched her voice was now. “CHRIS, I’M COMING!”

     A tiny person about Sue’s present size emerged from the tank-top; to her dismay, though, it wasn’t Chris. It was Shannon, completely naked as well!

     The two women exchanged glances. Shannon seethed, quickly checking her surroundings.

     “NOOOO!” Shannon shouted hysterically, realizing just how small the potion had shrunk her. 

     “YOU STUPID BITCH!” she screamed at Sue Ann. “LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE!”

     “What I’VE done!” Sue snapped back, “It’s YOUR stupid potion!”

     “Jesus Christ, LOOK AT ME!” Shannon shrieked, looking herself over, “I’M NOT EVEN HALF AN INCH TALL! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF YOU HADN’T INTERFERED, NONE OF THIS WOULD’VE HAPPENED!

    “HEY, I’M IN THE SAME BOAT YOU ARE!” Sue shouted back, “And NOW, because of your so called ‘improvements’, we’re ALL gonna tiny FOREVER!”

     “Not if I can help it!” Shannon snapped back as she turned to stomp away.

     “HEY!” Sue yelled, grabbing Shannon’s arm. “Where do you think your GOING?!”

     Shannon angrily turned back and shoved Sue Ann hard in the chest, knocking her down.

     “HEY—OOF!” Sue yelped, landing on her ass.

     “YOU’VE RUINED EVERYTHING, YOU NOSY BITCH!” Shannon scowled with disgust. “YOU AND THAT TINY LITTLE TROUBLEMAKER! I WOULDN’T BE IN THIS MESS IF IT HADN’T BEEN FOR HIM!”

     “WELL, YOU KNOW WHAT?!” Sue objected. “IT’S YOUR OWN FAULT! SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HIM, AND WE WOULDN’T BE IN THIS MESS IF YOU HADN’T SHRUNK HIM! 

     “You know what?!” Shannon sneered, approaching the prone woman. “I may be small now, but that DOESN’T mean I can’t dispose of you!”

     Sue Ann reeled, preparing for Shannon’s assault...

     “YOWCH!” Shannon suddenly yelped as she felt a sharp pain on the side of her big toe. She grabbed her foot, losing her balance and toppling over hard on her ass in the process.

     Sue Ann looked down at the floor where Shannon had been standing; once again, she couldn’t believe her eyes! There on the floor between the two 1/3 inch tall women was Chris, barely as tall as Shannon’s big toe. The shrinking potion had shrunk him even tinier before; based on the size differential between the two women and him NOW, he couldn’t have been half a millimeter tall, probably less—a mere speck to the normal human eye.

     Once again, Chris had amazingly come to Sue Ann’s rescue, having just kicked Shannon’s big toe, throwing her off balance. While Shannon writhed in pain, he’d started making his way towards Sue Ann’s spread legs, something under different circumstances he would’ve considered “the promised land”. The going wasn’t easy, however, as he was currently so tiny that the imperfections in the otherwise smooth floor presented a field of massive hills and valleys for him to traverse.

     Sue Ann heaved a sigh of relief, smiling, and almost in tears seeing that Chris was OK, relatively speaking.

     Then, just as he was about to reach her, a black shadow appeared over his microscopic figure; a second later, Shannon’s foot slammed down on top of him.

     “NOOOOO!” Sue Ann squealed, struggling to get up. Shannon kicked Sue’s chest with the bare sole of her other foot, knocking her back down.

     “How do ya like that, you stupid little speck?!” Shannon sneered disgustedly, grinding her foot into the floor.

     “ARRG!” Sue Ann growled, wrapping her legs around Shannon’s and pulling as hard as she could. Shannon hit the floor hard. She tried sitting back up, but Sue kicked her square in the face, knocking her back down.

     Sue Ann quickly grabbed Shannon’s foot and inspected her sole for any sign of Chris, hoping by some miracle he was still alive. Shannon tried shaking her leg free from Sue’s grasp, but Sue wouldn’t let go, kicking Shannon in the crotch to deter her wiggling.

     Sue Ann thoroughly checked Shannon’s sole, but she didn’t see any sign of Chris, nor his crushed remains thankfully. She threw the foot away, just as Shannon gave huge yank to free her captive limb. The move caught Shannon off guard, and ended up throwing herself back to the floor.

     Sue Ann thoroughly checked the floor again; then, she spotted Chris’s cowering, microscopic figure. Luckily, he’d been in a slight valley at the moment of the foot’s impact that was too small for Shannon’s fleshy sole to completely engulf.

     “Oh my gosh!” Sue Ann exclaimed as she quickly scooped up the micro boy into her hands, “Chris are you alright?”

     Chris opened his mouth to respond, but no sound came out. He tried shouting as loud as he could, but still wasn’t making any noise.

     “Chris, sweetie, I’m sorry. I can’t hear you,” Sue said anxiously, watching the poor boy desperately try to eke out a response as he hopped up and down, waving his arms frantically.

     Unbeknownst to the two of them, Chris’s voice was now so small and weak it wasn’t strong enough to vibrate the air molecules around him. And if the air molecules didn’t vibrate, no sound was produced.

     The tiny boy was still struggling to make any kind of noise, but he suddenly started feeling lightheaded. Although there was amazingly still enough air for him to breathe, it was incredibly thin at his size, and the lack of oxygen was putting him on the brink of passing out.

     “Hunny, it’s no use,” Sue lamented tearfully, “I can’t hear you. Don’t worry. I’ll figure a way out of this, I swear! I promise I’ll save us both, just like you saved me.”

     Suddenly, Shannon scurried to her feet and made a break for it. Sue Ann quickly, yet carefully, stood up, closing her fist gently around Chris to keep him safe while she chased after her. Shannon was surprisingly fast, but even with Sue Ann being careful not to hurt Chris while giving chase, she couldn’t command much of a lead.

     Shannon rounded the corner of the wall into the living room, heading for the potion box near her overturned purse, hoping she’d be able to reach the antidote. By the time Sue Ann had caught up, Shannon was already climbing the molded foam inside the box, trying to crawl atop the glass vial of green liquid.

     “What’s she doing?” Sue asked aloud, not specifically expecting an answer. She watched as Shannon crawled along the glass to the lid, apparently trying to unscrew it. She peered down at her hand, checking to ensure Chris was OK after her run. The tiny boy was trying to say something, pointing repeatedly towards the vial.

     “Chris, what’re you trying to say?” Sue Ann asked, shaking her head in confusion. In an extremely awkward game of charades, she watched as the tiny boy motioned towards the vial, making a drinking motion, then moving his hands apart, as if to indicate something growing taller in his hands.

     “Wait! That stuff’ll make us grow back?!” Sue asked hastily. Chris immediately gave her two big thumbs up. Although he wasn’t 100% sure, nor had Shannon specifically said that there was one, he remembered her offhandedly saying that she’d make him bigger if he fell in love with her, and by the way Shannon was frantically trying to climb and open the vial, he reasoned that must be the antidote.

     “Alright,” Sue Ann nodded, quickly placing Chris on top of her head. “Hold on tight!”

     Chris quickly grabbed some strands of Sue’s hair and held tightly as she began climbing the box after Shannon. Sue Ann had to stop Shannon before she could take any of the antidote; otherwise, she and Chris were as good as squished.

     Shannon, meanwhile was struggling to unscrew the dropper from the vial. She was obviously too small to completely unscrew it, but all she really needed to do was move it just enough to fit her tiny hand between the lid and the glass, hopefully finding some residue to allow her to grow enough where she could completely unscrew the lid.

     Shannon pushed with all of her strength; the lid moved slightly. She frantically reached a hand down, stretching to reach just the smallest amount of antidote...

     Just then, Sue Ann flung herself over Shannon’s shoulders. Shannon reached back to throw her off, but only managed to send them both tumbling over the lid. Shannon regained her composure and charged Sue Ann. Sue dodged, trying to force Shannon past, but Shannon wrapped an arm around Sue’s waist. The two tiny women ended up throwing themselves off the dropper and tumbled onto the floor.

     Shannon got up first, throwing her body onto Sue Ann’s. The two women struggled again, this time throwing wild punches, each trying to strangle other.

     Suddenly, a loud booming sound echoed from the kitchen. Shannon and Sue Ann looked at each other, wondering what was happening.

     The booming sounded again, louder this time; a huge, thunderous voice called from outside.

     Someone was at the back door.

 

————————————————————————————————————————

 

     “Alright, Sheila, calm down,” Janet said, trying to be reassuring. “I’ll take your spare key and head next door to see what’s going on, OK?”

     Janet Carson had been lying in bed, reading her romance novel, and was still breathing heavily from pleasuring herself only moments before, when her cell phone started ringing. It was Sheila Martin, who, after a short conversation with Janet, had expressed her concerns about not having heard from, nor been able to get ahold of Shannon for an update on Chris.

     “Thanks, I really appreciate this, Janet,” Sheila said. “Something just doesn’t feel right about this whole situation, and I’d certainly feel better if I could just get some answers.”

     “Oh, I completely understand,” Janet replied. “I, for one, would certainly like some answers myself. I’ll check next door and call you back in a little while. I’ll let you know if I find out anything. Alright?”

     “OK, sounds good. Call me as soon as you can.”

     “I will. I promise.”

     “Thanks again, Janet. Talk to you in a little bit.”

     “OK, Sheila. Bye.”

     “Bye.”

     Janet hung up the phone and rolled out of bed. Not wanting to wear her night gown next door, she hurriedly tossed it aside and threw on a pair of pink leggings and a white crop-top—an outfit she could wear when she worked out later—shoved her phone into the back pocket, and headed downstairs. After grabbing a spare set of keys for the Martin home that Sheila had entrusted to her in case of emergencies, Janet slipped on a pair of flip-flops and headed out the back door.

     “Morning, Chloe,” Janet said to the little terrier as it ran across the grass to meet her, “How are you?”

     She bent down and scratched the dog’s head for a moment, then straightened back up to resume her quest next door.

     “Wait here, girl,” Janet instructed the little dog, “I’ll be back in a few minutes, OK?”

     Janet crossed the lawn past the swimming pool, high stepping through the tall grass, which tickled her feet as she walked. She climbed the steps to the Martin home and knocked on the back door…there was no answer.

     Janet knocked again.

     “Hello? Shannon? Chris?” She called out. “It’s Janet Carson, from next door.”

     Still receiving no response, Janet fiddled with the keys in her hand, questioning whether it was too soon to simply let herself inside. She stepped off the back porch and went around to the front of the house. There was a car out front, but Janet didn’t recognize it. She figured it must be Shannon’s. Why else would it be parked in front of the house?

     Maybe Shannon isn’t up yet, Janet thought as she walked back to the rear door.

     “Shannon,” Janet called out, “if you’re in there, I’ve got a key. I’m coming inside.”

     Janet unlocked and opened the back door, then popped her head inside.

     “Shannon? Chris? You guys home?”

     Janet carefully stepped inside and pushed the door closed behind her, kicking off her flip-flops to keep from tracking dirt across the clean floors. She continued barefoot through the kitchen towards the hallway.

     Janet suddenly spotted something that stopped her dead in her tracks: there were clothes simply lying on the wood floor in the middle of the hall.

     What the—?” Janet uttered aloud, slightly puzzled by the sight as she slowly stepped forward into the hallway...

     Jenna gasped, jumping back with a start: her left foot had kicked something across the floor. She looked down, quickly spotting an empty glass vial. Janet bent over and picked it up; there appeared to be some kind of red residue on the inside. She took a small whiff of the bottle; it had a strange odor to it.

     Janet shrugged, and stepped back into the kitchen, placing the empty vial on the kitchen table. As she returned to the hallway, however, Janet suddenly felt her normally taught yoga pants slipping along her waist.

     “Hm,” Janet uttered, pulling at the waisting of her pants, “I don’t remember these pants fitting so loosely. Huh, I guess all that exercise I’ve been doing is starting to pay off.”

     Janet proudly stepped around the piles of clothes, peering around the corner into the living room...

 

     “JANET!” Sue Ann shouted upon seeing the giant women poke her head into the living room. “JANET, DOWN HERE!”

     The giant woman took two giant steps into the room, her humongous feet booming as the hit the wood floor.

     “HELLO?” Janet called out, her thunderous voice piercing the tiny woman’s ears.

     “JANET, IT’S ME, SUE ANN!” Sue screamed, cupping her hands around her mouth as she ran towards the giantess. “I’M DOWN HERE, JANET! ON THE FLOOR! LOOK DOWN HERE!”

     Sue Ann knew the risks of approaching the her, but she really didn’t have much choice; she needed help! Sue waved her arms, hopping up and down frantically—anything she could do to get Janet’s attention.

     Then, just when Sue Ann was about a foot or two away from Janet’s right foot, someone suddenly hit her from behind, forcing her to the floor. It was quite obvious what it was.

     Despite being the quick ticket on being restored to normal, Shannon knew that if Janet spotted either of them in their tiny form, all her plans would be ruined. There’d be way too many questions for Shannon to answer, and she’d spilled all the shrinking potion (She also had yet realized she’d accidentally squished Ray). Shannon’s only hope to make any kind of getaway was to keep them both from being discovered.

     Sue’s forehead hit the floor with a loud smack. Shannon crawled onto her back, doing her best to keep the woman below her from moving as she covered Sue’s mouth with one hand. Sue Ann struggled desperately, tossing her elbow back into Shannon’s face, stunning her. She used the opportunity to flip Shannon off, now throwing herself on top.

     In all of the commotion of their struggles, neither tiny woman had noticed that their collision had thrown Chris from atop Sue’s head. The tiny boy went screaming through the air, tumbling into one of the grooves in the wood floor. Chris shook off the the impact, gazing upwards; his vision was filled with a sight of an absolutely gargantuan woman— A stunning, mature goddess. Chris had seen Mrs. Carson before at a relatively small size, but he was way smaller now, her figure now standing hundreds of feet tall. He’d landed only a few inches away from her left foot—a foot was now a colossal mountain of rough, flaky skin that could crush his minuscule body with a simple roll of her ankle.

     Chris was snapped back to reality by the commotion behind him. Shannon and Sue Ann were wrestling mercilessly, each apparently trying to choke out the other. Chris darted towards the shrunken women, not just to try to help Sue Ann, but to put what little distance he could between Mrs. Carson’s humungous foot and himself. Besides, his chances of actually contacting Mrs. Carson were practically nonexistent; he was nothing more than an insignificant speck to her. His only hope of getting back to normal was Sue Ann. He had to help her win; both their lives depended on it!

 

     Janet back-stepped into the hallway and leaned over the bannister.

     “HELLO?!” she shouted upstairs, “SHANNON? CHRIS? ANYBODY UP THERE?”

 

     “NO! JANET WAIT!” Sue Ann cried. Her heart sank when the giantess walked back into the hallway.

     Suddenly, Janet shouted up the stairs, the deafening roar of her voice piercing both Shannon and Sue Ann’s eardrums with a painful reverberation. The tiny women covered their ears, letting go of one another, and laying side by side until the pain subsided.

     Shannon was gritting her teeth to deaden the pain, seething from the giant women’s interference, when her eyes happened to fall on Chris, who lay just an arms length away from her, also writhing in pain from the massive vibrations from Mrs. Carson’s shouting.

     Shannon reached out her hand, snatching up the tiny boy from the floor. She moved back towards Sue Ann, placing her free hand onto Sue’s shoulder, flipping her over. Then, in one swift move, Shannon shoved Chris deep inside Sue Ann’s pussy, holding a hand over her crotch to keep the micro boy inside.

     Sue Ann gasped loudly and deeply; her eyes opened wide! She grabbed Shannon’s shoulder, squeezing and digging in her fingernails to keep from literally lifting off the floor, paralyzed from the sensation of something wiggling around inside her.

     “How do ya like that? Huh?” Shannon asked intensely, holding Sue down. “It’s amazing, isn’t it? Unlike anything you’ve ever felt before. Think about it: you could literally experience this whenever you wanted. There’s still a chance for us to live like goddesses. Why can’t you just take my deal?!”

     Sue Ann strained, desperately fighting to overcome the paralysis from the rush of emotions she was experiencing. Somehow, she willed her knee to move, thrusting it into Shannon‘s crotch. The plus-sized woman flinched, giving Sue an opening to land a blow Shannon’s face and push her away.

     Sue flipped over on all fours to recover, but Chris’s struggles only intensified.

     “Chris,” she said breathlessly, her mouth wide open, and her voice pitching even higher. “Hunny, please! Stop moving! Chris, please! You gotta stop!”

     Sue Ann dug her fingers into her vagina, desperately trying to remove the struggling little boy. Shannon, meanwhile, had recovered from Sue’s blows, and was currently sneaking up behind her, preparing to pounce again...

 

     Receiving no response from upstairs, Janet stepped back to gather thoughts, accidentally when stepping on that one of the T-shirts lying in the hallway. She sighed and shook her head bending down to collect the clothes; then, she stepped into living room.

 

     Shannon halted her approach on Sue Ann when she saw the giant Mrs. Carson retrieve the clothes from the floor and head for the living room. She quickly sprinted towards wall to avoid getting stepped on, leaving Sue Ann floundering in the middle of the floor, her fingers still inside her pussy, searching for Chris. Sue Ann looked up in horror as Janet’s foot raised into the air, her wrinkled sole hovering ominously overhead. Sue thrust her hand in deeper; at the last possible second, she grabbed Chris and yanked him out, but it was too late to move out of the way!

*BOOM*

     Janet’s giant foot slammed onto the floor, its fleshy sole peeling itself off the sticky wood panels a moment later.

     Sue Ann lay doubled over in the fetal position on the floor, her eyes clenched shut, still awaiting the impact from the giant foot. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around; she was still alive, and the huge foot was gone. Amazingly, the foot had narrowly missed squashing the tiny woman, her little body ending up in the crevice between Janet’s big and second toes.

     Sue Ann’s heart was racing, pounding out of her chest; she finally understood the fear and terror that Chris must have felt each time he avoided being squished.

     She gently unfolded her hands to check on the tiny boy: Chris lay prone in her cupped palms. He was barely moving, writhing in the slimy discharge from Sue Ann’s pussy, an amazing amount considering the short amount of time he was actually inside her.

     “Chris, are you OK?” she asked anxiously, looking for any sign of a response, but the tiny boy lacked the strength to even give a subtle thumbs up. Sue wasn’t sure how badly hurt he was, but she knew she needed to get him and herself out of the middle of the floor.

     Meanwhile, Shannon had already pressed herself against the wall, and had been watching the prior scenario intensely. She felt a wave of schadenfreude when he giant foot landed on Sue Ann, thinking that her rival had been squashed, but her joy turned quickly turned to anger when she saw that the tiny woman had actually survived.

     Shannon growled, snapping her head in all directions to determine her next move. Her eyes fell on the box with the antidote. She made a run for it, hoping that Sue Ann’s close call would yield her enough time to reach it.

 

     Janet placed the clothes semi-neatly on the couch, and turned to head back out of the room and upstairs; she suddenly spotted an overturned purse on the floor, and an open box with a vial of green liquid tucked inside. She stepped over to the case, kneeling down to inspect its contents.

 

     Shannon was nearing the box when Janet’s huge right foot suddenly slammed down a few feet in front of her, cutting her off.

     “AAH!” Shannon yelped as the foot’s impact knocked her on her ass, “WATCH IT, YOU GIANT BITCH! YOU ALMOST CRUSHED ME!”

      After taking a moment to inspect the box, the giant woman collected both it and Shannon’s purse and stood back up.

     “NO, YOU GIANT BITCH! PUT IT DOWN! DON’T TAKE IT!” Shannon shouted up angrily, forgetting that she was trying to keep a low profile. She was so preoccupied with watching the giant woman take the antidote, Shannon didn’t notice Janet’s giant foot shifting and lift into the air until her sole cast its dark shadow overhead.

     “YAH!” Shannon squeaked, cowering in fear as the giant foot swung overhead. Luckily, she was between Mrs. Carson‘s huge stride, avoiding being squished.

 

     Janet carried the box and the purse back into the kitchen, placing them on the table next to the empty vial she’d placed there earlier, then walked back through the hallway and headed upstairs.

 

     “JANET, WAIT! DOWN HERE! DON’T LEAVE!” Sue Ann shouted desperately as Mrs. Carson‘s giant form stood up and stomped out of the living room. Sue had managed to remove herself from Janet’s walking path, but it had also prevented her from making any contact with the giant woman.

     Sue Ann checked her palms again: Chris had all but stopped moving. His little chest was rising and falling ever so slightly, so he was breathing, but only barely. The tiny boy was quickly running out of time—they both were. She needed to get him help....fast!

     Sue Ann watched helplessly as Janet’s huge form passed through the hallway again and stomped up the stairs so heavily it actually shook the floor. Sue knew she needed to get the Janet’s attention; she had to get to the hallway. She scanned the room to planned her route, spotting Shannon’s tiny figure cowering near the wall. They locked eyes for a moment, each gauging their opponent, and each knowing what it would mean if the other succeeded in her mission.

     The race was on.

     Sue Ann scowled, taking off like a shot towards the hallway, with Shannon racing down an intercept course to cut her off. Each woman kept an eye on the other as they ran, the sheer determination in each other’s eyes only growing in intensity. For a moment, their colliding seemed inevitable. Shannon reached out her arms and leaned into her stride, preparing to grasp and tackle her opponent; then, at the last possible second, Sue Ann planted her right foot and bounced backwards. Shannon tried to stop herself to compensate, but couldn’t shift her weight in time, falling forward onto the floor. Sue Ann juked and spun around her; with her path now clear, she made a beeline for the hallway. Shannon recovered quickly and chased after her. Sue Ann was fast, but carrying Chris proved awkward and reduced her speed, and Shannon was gaining ground.

 

     “Shannon? Chris?”

     Janet was perplexed. There was nobody upstairs; the house was completely empty. She decided to head back downstairs to regather her thoughts. She stepped out of the bedrooms and stomped down the stairs, reaching into her back pocket to retrieve her phone. When she rounded the bannister, Janet paused for a moment in the hallway to send a text to Sheila.

     

     Sue Ann had just about reached the archway to the hall when Janet stomped back down the stairs, shaking the ground again, and nearly throwing both Sue Ann and Shannon off balance. Then, Janet stopped in the middle of the hallway, looking down at her phone. Sue Ann knew it was her best chance to be discovered.

     “JANET! JANET, DOWN HERE!” Sue shouted, cupping her free hand around her mouth. “JANE—OOF!”

     Shannon jumped onto Sue’s shoulders from behind, tackling her to the ground. Sue Ann’s arms flailed out during the fall, her elbows smacking the floor hard enough to pop her hands open, and hurl Chris from her grasp.

     “NOOOO!” Sue shrieked, watching helplessly as the tiny boy flew out of her hands and towards Janet’s left foot. Shannon threw her hands over Sue’s mouth to shut her up, causing Sue to lose sight of Chris’s tiny form.

     In an instant, he’d disappeared from sight.

 

     Janet finished her text to Sheila and pressed SEND, shoving her phone back into her pocket, completely unaware of the tiny women struggling near her feet. She was about to take a step towards the kitchen, when she suddenly got the idea to check the front porch. Sure, it was a long-shot, as she probably would’ve spotted them out front when she checked around the house earlier, but it was last place that Shannon or Chris could possibly be, assuming they were still home.

     Janet walked over to the front door, but stopped as she reached for the latch. The door was unlocked; someone HAD to be home, or else they’d left it unlocked by mistake.

     Maybe they ARE out front, she thought as she opened the door, leaning outside.

 

     Sue Ann struggled fiercely to escape Shannon’s grasp, but Janet was already walking away, still unaware of their presence.

     “Now, you pesky little bitch!” Shannon snarled. “Say goodnight!”

     Shannon shifted her hands to cover Sue Ann’s nose and mouth, trying to suffocate her. Sue tried to pry the foul hands from her face, but Shannon was far stronger, and Sue was quickly expending her oxygen.

     Sue Ann was losing hope, not only was Shannon winning their fight, but she’d just lost the one person she was trying to protect; the one person who, bless his little heart, risked sacrificing everything to save her from his own horrible fate. Now, she’d never be able to give him the justice he deserved...

     NO! a voice inside Sue’s head screamed. I’m NOT gonna let this bitch win, not after what she’s done to Chris, not after the heroic sacrifice he’d made trying to save me!

     Sue Ann refused to give up; above all else, she swore his actions would NOT be in vain.

     A surge of adrenaline surged through Sue Ann’s body, re-energizing her muscles. She grabbed Shannon’s arm, pulling it down out of the way, and delivered a swift elbow right to Shannon‘s nose. Shannon winced, removing her hands from Sue Ann’s mouth. Sue gasped, and as the oxygen refreshed her body, she rolled forward, hurling Shannon off her back and into the hallway.

     Sue sprung up off the floor, charging forward. Shannon scrambled to her feet, turning around just as Sue delivered a punch to her face, sending blood spurting from Shannon’s mouth. Sue delivered another punch to Shannon’s gut, knocking the wind out of her. Then, she clasped her hands together, throwing a hammer blow to Shannon’s face. Shannon stumbled backwards, the uppercut leaving her half-senseless.

     Sue Ann scowled with disgust; Shannon was now locked on target.

     “This one’s for Chris, you fat bitch!”

     Sue Ann spun around, delivering a roundhouse kick to the side of Shannon‘s face, sending her tumbling backwards across the floor, ending up on her back in the middle of the hallway.

     For a moment, nobody moved, each one trying to catch their breath, their energy completely exhausted. Sue clutched her chest, heaving a sigh of relief, still shocked at what strength she’d just displayed.

     

     Janet sighed and shook her head, completely dumbfounded: no one was out front.

     “Where IS everybody?” she asked aloud, stepping back inside, and closing the front door, locking it. She shrugged, figuring she might as well head home.

 

     Sue Ann and Shannon were still recovering when the giant Janet stepped back inside, her booming footsteps heading right for the two tiny woman. Sue gasped, and, lacking the energy to cry for help, turned towards the living room to run away.

     Shannon, however, still lay prone in the middle of the hallway. Before she could come to her senses, Janet’s left foot raised overhead. Shannon screamed in horror as the huge, fleshy sole descended directly on top of her, slamming to the floor, and cutting off her cries.

     Sue Ann was just to the left of Janet’s toes when her foot hit the floor. The impact bounced her tiny body into the air. As the giant foot lifted again, it kicked the tiny woman mid-bounce, sending her careening into the living room at an awkward angle. Sue soared over the ottoman, and disappeared with a tiny THWIP between the cushion and inside arm of the easy chair which sat just next to the couch.

 

     Janet Carson slipped on her flip-flops and headed out the back door, pulling it closed behind her. Then, after taking a moment to brush some tiny particles of lint and dust off the side of her left foot, she headed down the steps and back across the lawn.

 

——————————————————————————————————————————

 

     Rachel was frantically searching the floor in Sue Ann’s bedroom, working her way out into the hall, but she still hadn’t seen any sign of Chris.

     “This is pointless!” she exclaimed, climbing to her feet in frustration, “He’s not here!”

     Rachel was growing increasingly impatient, jumbled thoughts swirling through her mind. She knew she’d promised Sue Ann she would stay put and search the house for Chris, just in case, but Rachel had a gut feeling that Shannon had him, and that she was wasting her time. Then again, what if Rachel headed back to Chris’s house, and he was actually still at Sue Ann’s? She could be leaving him all alone, hurt somewhere, and unable to call for help.

     Rachel wondered if she should simply do as Sue Ann instructed and call the authorities, but even if they DID manage to get there in time and arrest Shannon, what would they think if they found Chris before he was back to normal? They’d confiscate him and haul him off to some lab somewhere, doing God know WHAT kind of experiments on him. Rachel might never see Chris  again, but if she didn’t call the police, Shannon might disappear with him.

     Rachel cringed, breathing heavily through her nose. She came to a decision, and she was going to follow-through.

     Little did Rachel know the fatal consequences her choice was going to have.