- Text Size +
“RACHEL!” Sue Ann shrieked as the glass vial hit the floor, spilling its contents.
Rachel‘s face was paralyzed, her mind unable to process what she’d just done.
“No! No! No!” Rachel kept repeating as she crawled towards the broken veil, laying on her stomach in front of the pool of spilled, green fluid. “Sue Ann, I....I—“
“Rachel, quick!” Sue said frantically, “Help me scoop some up!”
Rachel took the broken bottom of the vial while Sue Ann frantically tried scooping a small helping of antidote inside, but even the non-shattered remains of the vial were clearly cracked, allowing green drops to ooze out over Rachel’s hand.
“Sue Ann, it’s no use!” Rachel whined tearfully. “God! What have I DONE?!”
“Rachel, I’ve got to go find Chris, NOW!” Sue said, getting to her feet. “Stay here and try to keep it contained! I’m gonna go get the tracker!”
“SUE ANN, HURRY!” Rachel shouted hysterically. “BEFORE THIS STUFF EVAPORATES!”
Sue Ann scurried around the corner into the kitchen, nearly tripping in the process. Her eyes quickly locked on Shannon‘s purse on the table; she dove inside and pulled out the tracker with such force that she yanked the purse off the table. Sue Ann didn’t bother picking it up, though, and was already back in the hallway before the purse even hit the floor.
“Got it!” She said, kneeling down in front of Rachel again.
“Oh, thank God!” Rachel exclaimed. “Turn it on, quick!”
Sue Ann pressed what she believed to be the ON button; the screen on the device lit up.
“OK, it’s on,” Sue nodded. “Let’s just hope we can—”
Before Sue Ann could even finish her sentence, the tracker started beeping.
“Yes!” Sue exclaimed, “It’s locked on to something!”
“Oh, Sue Ann, where is he?!” Rachel asked frantically, still trying to corral the pool of antidote.
“H-Hang on,” Sue stammered, “I-I gotta find out how to zoom in.”
“Sue Ann, hurry!” Rachel begged, scratching her left foot with her right big toe.
“There! Found it!” Sue Ann exclaimed, finding the zoom function.
“Come on, Come on...” Sue urged the device impatiently as it zoomed in on the house. “Almost there. Almost there...”

——————————————————————————————————————————

During the scuffle with Shannon earlier, Sue Ann had lost her grip on Chris, sending him flying towards Mrs. Carson, who was standing in the hallway fiddling with her phone. Chris smacked into her left foot, the sudden impact shocking the microscopic boy back to consciousness.
He shook off the drowsiness, and tried moving his arms and legs, but the dried, sticky discharge from Sue Ann’s pussy held him in place. He looked around, so tiny he could see the dry, dead skin cells on the side of Mrs. Carson’s foot. The small, white hairs on her skin each stood as tall as a tree, spread out like an endless forest spanning the length of the giant appendage.
Chris struggled frantically to free himself, hoping Mrs. Carson would feel him, but even if she did, he was so small and unnoticeable she wouldn’t be able to distinguish him from among the other insignificant specks of dirt, dust, and lint stick to her foot.
Then, Mrs. Carson started walking again, each giant footstep booming onto the floor. The echo and vibrations pierced through Chris so violently they threatened to shake him apart with each colossal step. Chris shouted for help, hoping someone might hear him and come to his rescue, but even his loudest screams were barely audible to even himself.
Soon, Chris was bathed in bright sunlight as Mrs. Carson made her way outside, stepping down onto the concrete steps. Suddenly, the huge foot shot high into the air, hovering miles off the ground from his vantage point.
Then, a colossal hand smashed into the surface of the foot skin several feet above the tiny boy’s position. Chris struggled and shouted profusely for the giantess to stop, but her massive fingers steamrolled overhead, brushing him off her foot. The tiny boy flew through the air, swirling and tumbling down through the air currents generated by her movements, carrying him towards the steps below.
Chris’s body scraped and tumbled through the valleys betwixt the tall, stony spires of the uneven bits of concrete that protruded up out of the ground. By the time he rolled to a stop on the left side of the stairs, his poor, tiny body was bruised, bloodied, and barely conscious.
The gargantuan giantess stomped down the stairs, shaking the ground with each step as she disappeared off into the distance, leaving the tiny boy behind.
Chris lay semi-conscious on his back, staring upwards into the great blue abyss. He felt lost, stranded in a new world, minuscule, naked, and all alone. His thoughts swirled through his mind: Would he survive? Had he made a mistake trying to save Sue Ann from his own, terrible fate? Was he destined to live out the rest of his life as an insignificant speck, drifting away to the fates of the wind, while humanity passed by above, unaware of very existence? Was he even human anymore?
For the next several minutes, Chris drifted in and out of consciousness, trying to focus on his breathing in the thin atmosphere around him. He clung to life, not ready to relinquish himself to sleep’s cold, deathly grasp, but he could feel himself growing weaker by the minute.
Then, Chris heard something rustling off in the distance. It moved closer; the ground began to shake intermittently. Chris tried turning his head to where he sound was coming from, but all he could see were huge stone spires which blocked his view beyond the canyons around him. Suddenly, a tremendous head popped up over the horizon to his left as the giant it belonged to passed near the steps...
It was Rachel!
“Rachel,” Chris strained silently, reaching out his arms, as if in some futile attempt to grab her, but just as quickly as she appeared, she walked away, oblivious to his presence. He wanted to call to her, fight for her attention, but he knew it would be in vain: he was too weak, and she’d never hear him, nor see him. He could only lie there and brace himself as her huge footfalls boomed onto the ground near the steps, shaking Chris’s whole word.
Rachel’s figure began rising out of the horizon again, but this time, in front of him, and coming his way. He summoned every last ounce of strength he could to sit up and wave to her, but she never looked down.
The world darkened; the great, blue sky above had been replaced with the brownish, black underside of a tremendously huge sandal.
“Rachel, NO!” Chris tried screaming, putting his arms up defensively, though he knew he stood no chance of preventing her foot from crashing down to the earth.
The massive sandal began descending. Chris’s mouth gaped open, and his face contorted with terror. The tiny boy was slammed onto his back, held in place by a huge column of air being shoved downwards by Rachel’s footfall. The pressure grew exponentially, almost intense enough to flatten him. Chris gritted his teeth and braced himself...
Then, just before impact, the compressing air suddenly shot sideways in a massive microburst, sweeping Chris up into its swirling vortex. The giant sandal slammed to the ground just as the microscopic boy cleared the impact zone, hurling him through the air towards her other sandal.
*FWHIP*
Chris drifted into a huge cave beneath the arch of Rachel’s left foot; his microscopic body ricocheted off a bump in the sandal’s surface, bouncing him up onto the sole of her foot. Chris impacted with a tiny smack, plastering him on his back to the mighty sole above with the sticky residue of Sue’s discharge.
The air pressure from Chris’s close call with Rachel’s sandal had supersaturated his lungs with oxygen, revitalizing him; he was now fully conscious and writhing in pain from his injuries.
Before Chris could make an effort to free himself from Rachel’s foot, he suddenly felt himself shooting into the air again as Rachel stepped into his house. His descent was even more stressful as she stomped down onto the floor, suffering several G-forces of thrust; the impact probably would have given Chris whiplash if he hadn’t been stuck firmly against Rachel’s foot.
He listened helplessly as Rachel called his name, wanting so badly to reply, but knowing his voice was far too weak and small now. Chris would have to hope she’d check her foot, and would look closely enough to see his microscopic form, but the odds were stacked against him.
Chris felt the giant foot shift back as it slid out of the sandal, crashing to the floor with a thump. Things were quiet for a moment, but his relief was short-lived as Rachel‘s foot shot into the air again with her next step. Chris watched in awe the floor below him appeared to shoot away, then rebounded towards him just as quickly, giving him a close-up view of the boulders of dirt and dust that were just as large as he before the foot stepped onto the floor, shutting out the light. The torture continued long enough for the linoleum floor below to change to the hard wood of the hallway, and the repetitive G-forces left him on the verge of passing out again.
Then, on one raise of Rachel’s foot, Chris’s world completely flipped over. When the foot landed again, instead of the floor, Chris now saw the ceiling far, far above him. He strained his neck to see what was going on: that’s when he saw it, larger than life: the grandiose site of Rachel’s enormous ass, clothed in jean shorts. Chris looked all around him, gazing as best he could at the vast plain of Rachel’s sole. It was a barren wasteland of wrinkled flesh, spreading out like rolling hills that shifted up and down with each scrunch of her foot. The skin cells around him were firmer and more turgid than Mrs. Carson’s, attesting to Rachel’s smooth, young skin. The boulders of dirt and dust that littered the floor of the Martin home, were now scattered across the bottoms of her feet, and Chris felt uneasy by some of their proximities, hoping they didn’t shift his direction.
Rachel’s foot suddenly lurched forward towards her mighty ass; Chris became extremely anxious, fearful she’d sit on him, but her foot stopped just beneath her butt as the huge leg to his right moved up to meet its neighbor. Chris realized Rachel was crawling along the floor, probably searching for him. He struggled to free himself again, but the sudden movements of the giant foot made his task nigh impossible.
Suddenly, Chris heard a loud gasp. Rachel’s foot suddenly moved so quickly it made him physically sick.
Then, for another fleeting moment, everything was still; the next sound Chris heard was crying. Rachel was calling his name and sobbing heavily.
“Rachel?!” Chris tried calling out, though very little sound came out. “Rachel, don’t cry! Don’t give up! I’m right here!”
The next thing Chris knew, Rachel‘s gigantic ass rose up, shifted back, and began descending right towards him. She was moving back, about to sit back on her heels!
“NO, RACHEL! DON’T SIT ON ME!” he screamed, but no sound came out of his mouth.
Rachel’s giant ass impacted and began sliding down her heels, drifting ever closer to him.
Then, just as quickly as it came for him, the giant ass stopped.
“HELLO?” Rachel suddenly called out.
Chris was stunned. Had Rachel actually HEARD him?
“Rachel?!” Chris uttered silently.
“Chris, is that you?” she called again.
“YES, RACHEL, IT’S ME!” Chris screamed as loud as he could.
“Where are you?”
“ON YOUR FOOT! RACHEL, I’M ON YOUR FOOAAAAAAAAAHH—!”
The giant girl was on the move again, crawling towards a different part of the living room. Chris kept screaming for her, believing that she was mistaken as to his whereabouts, but then he heard Rachel shriek:
“SUE ANN?!”
“SUE ANN?!” Chris squeaked. His heart sank; Rachel hadn’t heard him at all. “RACHEL! SUE ANN! I’M HERE! HELP!
Chris listened helplessly to their conversation, and the faint sound of Sue Ann’s distant, squeaky voice. He tried to get a word in edgewise, but neither girl was listening.
Then, Chris heard a phrase that terrified him to his core:
“GET THE ANTIDOTE, RACHEL! HURRY!”
“NO, RACHEL!” Chris shouted desperately, as the giant foot shifted. “DON’T STAND UP!”
It was too late; Rachel was already getting to her feet. Chris tried to pull himself free, but his world was already flipping over. He watched in horror as the floor came to meet him again, only to be yanked upwards much faster than before.
Although she had walked at a slow pace, watching her every step, Rachel was practically running now. The strain of her hasty movements was too much for Chris’s tiny body to handle; the boy lost quickly his fight to stay conscious, drifting off towards the black sleep of death.

——————————————————————————————————————————

“Found ‘im!” Sue Ann shouted excitedly.
“YES!” Rachel replied as she began scratching her left foot, working her way to the middle of her soul. “Where IS he?!”
“He’s here, in the living room. It think he’s...”
Sue Ann lifted her head as she spoke, trying to deduce Chris’s location. They were practically on top of him; his tiny signal shifting to and fro, almost exactly in time with the scrapes from Rachel’s foot scratching.
“Rachel, STOP!” Sue exclaimed.
“WHAT?!” Rachel jumped. “What is it?”
“Don’t move!”
“What? Why?” Rachel said, about to resume her scratching, directly in the middle of her sole.
“RACHEL, FOR GOD’S SAKE! STOP SCRATCHING!”
Rachel immediately froze in place, only gulping in fear.
“Don’t move an inch!” Sue Ann enunciated as she carefully moved around to Rachel‘s feet. “Stay perfectly still!”
Sue moved the tractor in close to Rachel’s left foot; the device began beeping wildly. Chris was there!
“Rachel, listen very carefully: Chris is on your foot.”
“WHAT?!” Rachel screeched, accidentally shifting her body.
“RACHEL, STOP MOVING!” Sue snapped at Rachel’s wiggling.
“Sorry.”
“I need to go find something to help me retrieve him,” Sue explained very clearly. “Stay here; don’t move! I’ll be right back!”
“OK,” Rachel said nervously, “but please hurry. I can’t stay still forever, and I’m really starting to itch!”
Sue Ann scampered to her feet and scurried out of the room and up the stairs. She hurried to the bathroom, frantically pulling out drawers looking for what she needed. Sue quickly found a make-up kit with pair of tweezers inside and hastily removed them. Now, all she needed was a magnifying glass from the downstairs kitchen drawer.
Sue ran back down the stairs as quickly as she could, fearful she was running out of time.
“Sue Ann?” Rachel called from the living room as Sue rounded the bannister into the hallway.
“Rachel, just stay there!” Sue Ann commanded, pointing her finger. “I need to grab something from the kitchen.”
“Sue Ann,” Rachel said anxiously. “I think the antidote’s evaporating!”
Sue Ann quickly retrieved the magnifying glass from the kitchen drawer, then returned to the living room.
“Alright,” Sue instructed, kneeling into position. “Whatever you do, Rachel, DON’T FLINCH!”
Sue Ann took the magnifying glass and carefully inspected the center of Rachel’s overturned sole. It only took a moment, but she found a tiny speck nestled in one of the many wrinkles on Rachel’s foot.
It was Chris, but he appeared to be unconscious and half dead.
Sue Ann carefully moved the tweezers in close, just below his location, scraping the surface while putting pressure onto Rachel’s skin.
Rachel’s foot winced, tickled by the tweezers.
“Rachel, you’ve gotta hold still!”
“I’m trying,” Rachel said nervously, “but I’m really ticklish there.”
Sue continued her efforts, placing the tweezers on Rachel’s foot just below his tiny form. She slowly depressed Rachel’s skin, hoping Chris would simply fall into the top of the tweezers, but he appeared to be stuck. She tried once more, carefully scraping the foot flesh towards him. Sue Ann managed to scrape beneath the skin cells Chris was stuck to, scooping everything up onto the tweezers. She placed her free hand just underneath them, then moved slowly back around Rachel, hoping Chris wouldn’t blow off.
Rachel sat with baited breath as Sue Ann moved the tweezers downwards in front of her, dipping the tip into the pool of green antidote.
Then, they both watched and waited...
Nothing happened.
“Come on, Chris,” Sue Ann begged, clinching her fists. “Come on.”
Everything was still and silent. Sue Ann and Rachel exchanged glances; the teenager was tearing up, sobbing as her eyes fell back to the pool, while the older closed her eyes, shaking her head with somber disappointment.
Suddenly, Rachel gasped; something was emerging from the green pool...
It was Chris, and he was getting bigger: first 1/4 of an inch, then 1/2 inch, then a full inch...
Sue Ann carefully slid the broken shards of glass out of the way, not wanting Chris to accidentally end up impaled on a tiny sliver while he was expanding.
The tiny boy kept growing....and growing....and growing: 3 inches, 6 inches, then a foot, two feet, four feet...
When the growth finally stopped, Chris was back to his normal size, but now, he lay naked and unconscious on the living room floor.
“Chris?! Chris?!” Rachel squeaked through fear-filled eyes as she shook his shoulders. “Sue Ann, HE’S NOT BREATHING!”
“Chris?!” Sue Ann exclaimed. “Chris?! Can you hear me?!”
Sue Ann tilted his head back and blew several breaths of air into his lungs. She checked his neck; Chris had a pulse, but he still wasn’t breathing.
“Rachel, he’s got a pulse!”
“Chris, please come back to me!” Rachel sobbed, caressing his face as Sue Ann blew one more big breath into his mouth.
Chris suddenly coughed, and gasped several breaths of air. Sue Ann sat him up to clear his airway, and after a moment, Chris opened his eyes.
“CHRIS!” Rachel exclaimed ecstatically, pulling his head into her chest, practically pulling him out of Sue Ann’s arms. Rachel kissed his cheek, holding him tightly, tears of joy streaming down her face.
“Rach,” Chris replied breathlessly, cracking a smile, holding her arms.
“Oh, Chris!” Rachel squeaked happily, lifting his head up and planting a huge kiss on his lips. Chris’s eyes opened wide with shock, the gesture completely catching him by surprise. It was his first kiss—his first REAL kiss, and despite all the unwelcome advances and come on’s from Shannon in the past, none of those incidents, nor any of the unpleasant encounters with her while he was small, made the current moment any less special.
Chris put his arms on Rachel’s sides and closed his eyes, determined to enjoy the moment, hoping it would last a long time.
Rachel continued kissing him several times on the lips, so much so that Chris was barely able to catch his breath. Rachel didn’t care, though; she was so happy he was back to normal, happy that her friend was safe, and happy to hold and kiss him. Chris was alive! Her friend—her boyfriend—was alive!
“Chris, are you OK?” Rachel squeaked tearfully, holding his head between her hands.
“Yeah,” Chris nodded, still straining from the pain. “Yeah, Rach, I’m OK. What happened?”
“You were shrunk down to micro size,” Sue Ann explained. “We’d thought we’d lost you!”
“But we gave you the antidote,” Rachel chimed in, “and now your back to normal.”
“But,” Chris shook his head with confusion, “how did....how did you find me?!”
“We used a tracker to find you,” Sue Ann explained, “apparently Shannon used it to track you down at my place. Thankfully, it was still locked on to you.”
“No kidding!” Chris said, “I thought I was a goner.”
“Chris, I’m so sorry,” Rachel apologized tearfully. “If I’d have know you were on my foot, I....I would’ve—“
“It’s OK, Rachel,” Chris said, “but thank God I’m back to normal now.”
“You and me, BOTH,” Sue Ann commented, “thank goodness you made Shannon spill her shrinking formula. Otherwise, she might have—”
“Holy crap!” Rachel interrupted, “Shannon! I totally forgot you told me she’d shrunk too, Sue Ann!
“Yeah,” Sue nodded. “She wasn’t too happy about it either.”
“Yeah, but where is she?!” Rachel asked.
“Well,” Sue explained, “you see, Shannon and I were fighting trying to get to the antidote, but after your mom showed up, Rach, I tried to get her attention. Shannon tried to stop me, and that’s when I lost you, Chris. I was so upset and furious, I ended up knocking Shannon senseless. Unfortunately, before I could celebrate, your mom came along and, well, accidentally stepped on her.”
“Wait!” Rachel cried, “Y-you mean, that little bloodstain I found...THAT was SHANNON?!”
“Wait!” Chris interrupted. “WHAT bloodstain?!”
“Over here,” Rachel pointed so Chris could see. “I found it a little after I got here. At first, I....I thought it was you, Chris.”
“So THAT’S why you were crying,” Chris said to her.
“Yeah,” Rachel nodded tearfully, “but, thank goodness, it wasn’t you.”
“Yeah, but it’s not SHANNON either,” Sue Ann chimed in. “It couldn’t be! She was in the hallway!”
“Well then, who could it have been?” Rachel inquired.
“I don’t know, but what matters now is that....you’re safe, Chris,” Sue Ann continued.
“And thank God for that!” Chris added. “I thought I was going to be shrunk FOREVER, but thanks to you two, I’m safe and sound, AND back to my normal size.”
“Thank YOURSELF, kiddo,” Sue Ann replied. “Shannon might have SQUASHED me, if it hadn’t been for you.”
“Well, to be honest, I wasn’t really thinking,” Chris admitted. “When I saw Shannon about to shrink you, Sue Ann, I knew I had to stop her. I just couldn’t let what she did to me happen to you, too.”
“And THAT you did,” Sue Ann stated proudly. “You saved me from Shannon, AND managed to save yourself in the process.”
“You’re a little hero,” Rachel smiled.
“Well,” Chris added with a sly grin, “not so ‘little’ anymore.”
Chris placing his hand on Rachel’s back and pulled her towards him. Rachel got the hint, kissing him softly at first, then much more passionately, throwing her body over his and straddling his legs with her knees. Sue Ann turned her head away, hoping neither of the two teenagers would see her blushing.
“Ahem,” Sue cleared her throat, trying to remind the two teenagers there was an adult in the room.
“Sorry,” Rachel apologized to Sue Ann as she pulled away, laughing nervously.
Then, Rachel‘s face contorted with confusion; she suddenly felt something poking her crotch. She looked down, and gasped. Her eyes shot back to Chris’s face, biting her lip with embarrassment.
Chris looked down, immediately turning bright red when he realized what Rachel was looking at. He quickly thrust his hands over his crotch, trying to hide his shame.
Once again, Rachel had been so happy that Chris was back to normal, she completely missed the fact that he was just as naked as Sue Ann had been earlier.
“Uh, how about we get you upstairs and get you cleaned up, huh?” Sue Ann offered.
“Yeah,” Chris agreed, still flush with embarrassment. “Good idea!”
Sue Ann wrapped his arms around her and helped Chris to his feet, letting him lean on her, and helping him cover himself as they headed through the hallway and up the stairs. Rachel followed, heading towards Chris’s room to fetch him a clean set of clothes, while Sue Ann walked him into the bathroom and helped him into the tub.
“Can you manage cleaning up on your own, kiddo?” Sue Ann asked. “Or do you need some help?”
“I-I think I can manage,” Chris replied, straining slightly.
“OK,” Sue nodded, “I’ll start the water for ya, and then while you wash up, I’ll go grab the first aid kit, and we’ll tend to your wounds before you get dressed, OK?”
“Yeah,” Chris nodded.
“OK,” Sue Ann smiled softly, gently patting his shoulder before reaching for the tub faucet.
“Sue Ann?” Chris spike up, grabbing her arm.
“Yeah?” she replied.
“I, um....” Chris stammered, suddenly becoming teary-eyed and weepy, “I just....wanted to say….Thank you....for everything.”
“Aw,” Sue Ann sighed sympathetically, pulling him closer and holding his head gently to her chest, stoking his hair, and becoming just as teary-eyed as he, “you’re welcome, kiddo. You’ve been through quite a lot this week, haven’t you?”
Chris nodded, sobbing as his head rubbed against her bosom, and wrapping his arms around hers. The two sat for a moment, holding one another, until Rachel suddenly knocked on the bathroom door:
“Sue Ann?” Rachel called, “I have Chris’s clothes.”
“Uh, be there in a second,” Sue Ann replied. Sue Ann and Chris let go of each other, and Sue turned on and adjusted the water temperature before answering the door.
“Here, let me take those,” Sue Ann said to Rachel through the partially open door, taking the short stack of clothes in her arms.
“Sue Ann,” Rachel spoke up, “Can you and I talk out here for second?”
“Sure,” Sue Ann replied, turning back to Chris. “I’m just gonna set your clean clothes on the counter, Chris. Rachel and I will be right outside if need us, OK.”
“OK,” Chris nodded.
Sue Ann stepped into the hallway, pulling the door closed behind her.
“What’s up?” she asked Rachel.
“Um, well,” Rachel began hesitantly, “it’s just that, you know that bloodstain I found in the living room?”
“Yeah,” Sue Ann nodded.
“You said it couldn’t have been Shannon, because she was in the hallway when my mom....I mean, when she was, you know....stepped on.”
“Yeah, so?”
“So, even though we don’t know WHO that little red stain in the LIVING ROOM was, it would stand to reason that if it WAS a tiny person, and Shannon had been, you know, squashed in the hallway, there should also be a tiny, red bloodspot in the hallway too, right?”
“Well, I guess so,” Sue Ann admitted reluctantly, a little bit put off by the discussion, “but what’s your point, Rach?”
“Well, when we were headed upstairs just now,” Rachel explained, “Just out of curiosity, I checked the floor in the hallway as we came upstairs; I didn’t see any red spot.”
“Rachel, are you sure?”
“Almost positive,” Rachel confirmed, “I didn’t see any sign of her. At least, not in the hallway.”
“Rachel, what’re you saying?” Sue shook her head, trying to wrap her brain around the situation, “You think Shannon SURVIVED?!”
Rachel nodded reluctantly.
“Rachel,” Sue Ann said, moving the conversation away from the bathroom door and lowering her voice, “I know it sounds unpleasant, and I’ll admit, I was trying to run away at the time to avoid getting squashed myself, but I literally watched Shannon get stepped on!”
“I know,” Rachel said, making sure she didn’t raise her voice, “I’m not denying that. I’m just saying that I didn’t find any sigh of her.”
“Maybe she didn’t get squished right away,” Sue Ann offered. “Did you check the kitchen?”
“Not recently,” Rachel admitted, “but I WAS checking the floor when I came in, and I didn’t see anything then.”
“Then, where could she be?” Sue inquired.
“Well, actually I was thinking about that,” Rachel continued reluctantly. “Y remember how Chris told us about getting stuck to the bottoms of our feet?”
“Yeah,” Sue sighed, uncomfortable with the mental picture of poor, tiny Chris being stuck to the bottoms of their feet.
“Wait!” Sue Ann suddenly exclaimed. “Rachel, you’re not saying—“
Rachel clenched her teeth with guilt, looking down at the floor out of the corner of her eyes.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Shannon was screaming and struggling for her life, stuck face first in the hot, sticky flesh on the underside of Janet Carson’s foot. After failing to find anyone next door, Janet figured she’d pass the time getting her daily workout in, unknowingly putting Shannon through the torture of her life as the giant woman went through her exercises—jumping jacks, running in place, hopping back-and-forth—each one more insufferable than the last.
It as karma at its finest: the same torture Shannon put Chris through—stepping on him, trapping him between her toes, etc.—SHE was now forced to endure.
Eventually, Mrs. Carson tired, and lay down on the couch, kicking up her feet on the armrest, which was the exact moment Rachel happened to walk through the back door, having spent the last 15 minutes scanning the backyard on her journey back to her house, looking for any sign of Shannon‘s tiny body—squished, or otherwise.
“Mom?” Rachel called.
“In here, Rach,” Janet replied, dabbing several beads of sweat from her chest with the towel as her daughter rounded the corner into the living room. “Hey, hon. Where ya been?”
“Oh, I was just next-door,” Rachel replied.
“You WERE? I was just there a little while ago. I didn’t see you.”
“I know, mom,” Rachel sighed, “that’s what I wanted to talk to you about. I was wondering—“
Rachel gasped mid sentence; her eyes had just fallen on her mother’s foot. Plastered face-first in the middle of Janet’s left sole, was Shannon‘s tiny figure.
“Rachel, what is it?!” Janet asked, about to pull her foot back to inspect it.
“It’s nothing, mom!” Rachel spouted, quickly grabbing her mother’s ankle, “You just...have something on the bottom of your foot.
“There, I got it,” Rachel said, plucking the tiny Shannon from her mother’s sole and closing her fist.
“What was it?” Janet inquired.
“Oh, nothing important,” Rachel said offhandedly. “Just a little piece of dirt.”
“Oh, well, thank you,” Janet said uncomfortably, inspecting and brushing off her foot.
“By the way,” Rachel continued, “I meant to tell you: I just saw Chris!”
“You DID?!” Janet gasped, sitting up, swinging her feet onto the floor. “Where is he?! Is he alright?
“He’s fine, mom; he’s doing much better. He’s next door with Sue Ann.”
“Sue ANN?! What’s SUE ANN doing there?!”
“She went over to check on Chris this morning.”
“Wh-What happened to Shannon?!”
“It’s a long story, mom,” Rachel said. “Actually, Sue Ann wanted to come over and explain everything to you later, if that’s OK.”
“O-Of course, hunny,” Janet nodded.
“Great! Well, I gotta get back,” Rachel said, heading back towards the kitchen.
“Wait,” Janet exclaimed, “you—you’re heading back over?”
“Of course, mom,” Rachel shrugged, “I haven’t seen Chris all week, and trust me, we have a LOT of catching up to do!”

——————————————————————————————————————————

And catch up they did. For the rest of the morning, Rachel and Chris did nothing but cuddle on the couch with each other, occasionally making out. Sue Ann kept an eye on them, making sure things didn’t get too out of hand; although, she certainly understood their emotions, now that they were officially a couple.
“OK, guys,” Sue Ann chortled as she looked down from her book, “I think Shannon’s getting a little uncomfortable.”
The three of them gazed at a small, glass jar situated between Sue Ann’s bare feet on the nearby ottoman. Inside, a tiny Shannon was hopping up and down, squeaking profusely at being forced to helplessly watch Rachel and Chris’s make-out session. After Rachel had retrieved Shannon from her mother’s foot, she brought her back to Sue Ann for a “little” chat. Throughout the course of that conversation, all the parties soon came to accept the realities of the situation: Sue Ann explained about the loss of the antidote, and the obviously frustrated Shannon hurriedly directed them to her other shrunken victim in her purse. When Ray was no where to be found, everyone finally realized the origin of the bloodstain in the living room.
Shannon completely freaked out when she found out she had squished Ray, not because he was dead, but because without him, there was no more antidote; Shannon was shrunk....permanently.
“Serves her right for what she did to Chris!” Rachel spat angrily.
“I understand,” Sue defended herself, “but you COULD show at least a shred of sympathy, Rachel. Technically, it’s YOUR fault there’s no more antidote.”
Rachel’s mouth gaped open; she snapped her head back to Chris.
“Are you going to let her talk to me like that?!” Rachel asked him.
“Well, she DID save my life, you know,” Chris replied kiddingly, looking over towards Sue Ann. “Besides, as I heard it, you WERE the one who spilled it. I almost didn’t get back to normal myself.”
“Maybe I should have left you small!” Rachel said, hitting him gently.
“Nah, you’d have felt bad,” Chris smirked. “and I DO recall somebody freaking over at Sue Ann’s the other day: ‘Oh my God! I STEPPED ON YOU?!”
Rachel spitefully began tickling his sides.
“Hey, watch the ribs, Rach!” Chris cringed, “They’re still sore.”
“Oh, sorry,” Rachel apologized sincerely. She moved in closer to comfort him, when Chris suddenly started tickling her tummy.
“Hey! No fair!” Rachel giggled, trying to fight him off.
“Alright you two, knock it off,” Sue Ann spoke up, moving her feet off the ottoman, beginning to stand up. “I think I’ll go put Shannon upstairs for a while. Besides, I need to get moving anyway: I’ve gotta go talk to your mom, Rachel, and I’ve gotta a LOT of work to do covering all this up. Can I trust the two of you won’t spend the whole day making out on the couch?”
“Oh no,” Chris replied, “we’ll eventually have to use the bathroom.”
Sue Ann and Rachel both laughed.
“Alright, guys, I mean it!” Sue Ann said, pointing at them as she walked past with Shannon’s jar in hand, “Behave yourselves.”
“We WILL, Sue Ann,” Rachel replied. “We promise.”
“OK,” Sue replied, motioning to Chris with her head, “and Chris?”
“Yeah?”
“Remember what we discussed.”
“Don’t worry,” Chris nodded, “I got it.”
Rachel and Chris watched as Sue Ann disappeared up the stairs, then turned back towards each other, giggling slightly.
“You know,” Chris said, “despite everything she put me through, I still can’t help feeling a little bad for Shannon.”
“I know,” Rachel replied seriously, “being stuck that small, probably for the rest of her life?”
“Yeah,” Chris said somberly, “and if it hadn’t been for you and Sue Ann, I’D be the one in that jar.”
“I know, Chris,” Rachel said, stroking his back with one hand, setting the other in his lap, “and I’m so sorry....for EVERYTHING Shannon did to you.”
“Thanks, Rach,” he replied, rubbing her arm, “that really means a lot. I’m so lucky to have you as a friend.”
“For MORE than that, I hope,” Rachel said with a gentle smile.
“Definitely,” Chris said, putting his arms around her waist. “I guess I’m glad that at least something good came out of all of this.”
“Yeah,” Rachel said softly, kissing him again.
“Hey,” Rachel spoke up, “I almost forgot: your birthday is coming up, isn’t it?”
“Yeah. I can’t believe I forgot my own birthday! Obviously, my mind’s been kinda preoccupied.”
“Yeah, I can imagine,” Rachel smiled, “have you thought about what you’d like?”
“You know?” Chris said softly, squeezing her hand. “I think I already have it.”
“Aw....that’s....really corny,” Rachel chortled.
“I know,” Chris said dejectedly. “Did it work?”
“Yes,” Rachel sighed, kissing him one more time.
Rachel crossed her legs and leaned in towards him, laying her head on his chest; Chris put his arm around her and leaned back into the couch cushion, holding her tenderly. The two sat for a moment and said nothing, simply enjoying each other’s company.
While she sat, however, Rachel realized she’d been unconsciously wiggling her foot back and forth. She willingly tapped it in the air, and began pondering everything that had happened over the past two days.
“You know something?” Rachel spoke up, “It’s too bad there isn’t any more of that shrinking potion left.”
“Why do you say that?” Chris inquired uneasily.
“I don’t know,” Rachel admitted, “I was just thinking how much fun you and I could’ve had with you small.”
“Yeah,” Chris replied sarcastically, “fun for who?”
“Oh, come on,” Rachel goaded him, “don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy yourself when I had you between my feet.”
“Rachel, come on!” Chris blushed, “This is embarrassing!”
“Mm, I’m just sorry I didn’t get to explore all the fun things we could’ve tried,” Rachel giggled maniacally, raising her right foot into the air, scrunching and wiggling her toes. “I can just imagine rolling you around under my feet, sticking you between my toes...
“Rachel!” Chris said with annoyance, “Knock it off!”
“Hey, you could’ve have some fun, too, ya know,” Rachel said defensively. “I would’ve indulged you. I might have even let you see me without a shirt on.”
“Oh no,” Chris replied sarcastically again, “I missed seeing you without a shirt?! Oh, WHY, LORD, WHY?!”
“Yeah, go ahead and make jokes,” Rachel replied, giving him another love tap, “but you KNOW you would’ve enjoyed it.”
“Yeah, I’m sure I would have,” Chris replied snidely, “but hey, why would I have to wait for YOU to indulge me? If I still had some of those potions left, I could just shrink myself and spy on you whenever I wanted.”
“You would NOT!” Rachel exclaimed with disbelief.
“Oh, WOULDN’T I?!” Chris said slyly. “I could watch you getting dressed, and you’d have NO idea I was there.”
Rachel took one of the pillows and smacked him with it.
“You little pervert!” she said jokingly. “You’re lucky your not small anymore, or I’d SQUISH you.”
“Yeah, I guess I am,” Chris giggled.
“Sure, joke all you want,” Rachel said, “you KNOW you wouldn’t EVER dare spy on me while I was in my underwear, or....getting dressed, or....or....in the shower!”
Chris eyes grew wide; he quickly looked away, gritting his teeth nervously.
“Hey,” Rachel said, her joking smile fading, “hey, why did you just make that face?”
“I-I’m not making a face,” Chris stammered quickly.
“Yes you are,” Rachel replied, “you just made a face.”
“N-No I didn’t.”
“Chris, don’t you dare lie to me!” Rachel warned him, “Now, tell me why you made that face!”
“Oh, n-no reason,” Chris said nervously, getting up from the couch. “H-Hey, I’m getting kinda hungry. I think I’ll head to kitchen for a snack. You want anything?”
“Chris, you get back here right now!” Rachel snapped as he disappeared around the corner of the hallway. “Chris?!”
“Sorry,” Chris called from the kitchen, “Can’t hear you, Rach!”
“Chris, you can hear me just fine!” Rachel yelled frustratedly as she stood up from the couch, running into the kitchen after him. “Chris?! CHRIS!”

——————————————————————————————————————————

That afternoon, Noreen went over to the Martin home like she’d said she would, hoping to finally get some answers as to Chris’s condition. She was completely taken by surprise when Chris answered the door, giving her a huge hug. The neighbor girl, Rachel, was there too, standing in the hallway.
Noreen was more than happy to see Chris up and about, apparently doing much better. When she inquired where Shannon was, however, Chris told her a frighteningly unbelievable story...

——————————————————————————————————————————

After leaving Chris and Rachel that morning, Sue Ann went to work to cover up everything that had happened: first, she drove Shannon‘s rental car, along with Shannon’s suitcases and belongings over to her house; then, drove her own car back, stopping over at the Carson home to fill-in Janet. When Janet inquired as to what had been going on with Chris, Sue Ann relayed the story—the same story she’d told Chris to tell if anyone ever asked:
The past week, when Shannon had been displaying some disturbingly odd behavior while babysitting Chris, Sue Ann made an unscheduled visit to the Martin home. Also put off by Shannon’s strange behavior, Sue Ann started investigating, and uncovered something shocking! Shannon had been molesting Chris: exposing herself to him, touching him inappropriately, and even forcing herself on him, up to and including rape!
It wasn’t exactly a lie, of course: Shannon HAD forced herself on Chris—albeit he was shrunk at the time, but obviously THAT part was left out. Sue Ann was even able to somewhat truthfully reiterate how Shannon “put Chris inside of her”. After having a long conversation with Janet Carson, the two women called Chris’s parents on speakerphone and discussed the situation. The Martin’s were shocked and understandably upset, saying that they’d be coming home as soon as possible; they also insisted that Sue Ann take Chris to the police to file a report.
By Saturday night, the Martin’s had returned home, and were beyond happy to see their son—and surprised that he apparently had a girlfriend now. They were still shocked and completely devastated, however, over Chris’s revelations about Shannon. After following up with the police, the authorities told the family that they would keep an eye out for Shannon, but that it had appeared that her place of been completely cleaned out, as if she’d left in a hurry. They’d also uncovered that Shannon had recently purchased a one-way ticket out of the country, but she’d never shown up for the flight. The police issued a BOLO for Shannon, and stated that she’d be arrested if she ever turned up again.
Of course, in reality, Shannon was a lot closer than anyone suspected—except for Sue Ann, Chris, or Rachel. In fact, despite what Shannon had put her and Chris through, Sue Ann vowed to care for Shannon, keeping her as a pet, until they could one day, hopefully, find a cure. Sue Ann tried to make Shannon as comfortable as she could: giving her a fish tank with all the comforts of home, food and water, etc.
Obviously, taking care of a tiny, 1/3 inch woman was going to be a full-time job, but with the little nest egg Shannon had made for herself, Sue Ann would able to take care of the both of them for a long time. Shannon wasn’t thrilled with Sue Ann taking her money, but there wasn’t much she could honestly do to stop her. Besides, it was a fair deal: Sue Ann was basically Shannon’s full-time babysitter.

——————————————————————————————————————————

It was Sunday afternoon in the Carson home. Janet was sitting in her favorite chair reading her romance novel with her headphones in.
Suddenly, a pair of hands covered her eyes. Janet jumped, grasping the strange hands on her face to pull hem off. Surprisingly, it didn’t take much effort; Janet quickly spun around to see who was behind her.
“HONEY!” Janet exclaimed, seeing her husband’s smiling face. She pulled out her earbuds and leaped up from the chair, quickly running around and embracing him. “I thought you weren’t coming home until tonight!”
“I took an earlier flight,” Mr Carson said, kissing her longingly. “I wanted to come home early and surprise you.”
Janet inhaled and bit her lip, kissing him deeply and passionately. She was so happy to see him she already felt her womanhood quivering; her legs went weak from ecstasy.
“Oh God! It’s so good to see you!” Janet said breathlessly, holding him tightly as they were lip-locked.
“I can tell. Is....Rachel out at the moment?” Mr. Carson asked hopefully.
“Yeah, she’s next door with her new boyfriend.”
“Wait, WHAT?! What BOYFRIEND?!”
“Don’t worry,” Janet replied, calming him down, “you’ll hear ALL about it tonight at dinner, but right now....”
Janet grabbed her husband’s tie, leading him to the stairs.
“...I want you!” Janet said determinately, biting her tongue.
Janet practically pulled her husband up the stairs into the master bedroom. They kissed each other passionately, kicking the door closed. Janet moved towards the bed, seductively pulling off her top and kicking her shorts across the room, soon standing completely naked, beckoning her husband over to the bed.
Mr. Carson ripped off his clothes, and quickly took his wife in his arms again...
Mr. Carson paused for a moment, taking a step back to look her over. He’d always been taller than his wife, and sloughed off their previous height difference on the shoes he’d been wearing; but now that his shoes were off...
“H-Honey?” he asked. “Have you lost weight? You seem a little....smaller than I remember.”