- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Chapter Notes Start)Unlike all the other Former Chapters, this Chapter is written in a first person POV as Avery is telling Phil her brother's story about him shrinking down to a bug. By far, this is my favorite chapter as I was very inventive when I wrote about it.(Chapter Notes End)

Tom got hooked on drugs while he was going to college. At first, it was small stuff like Adderall, but it started to accrue as time progressed. He eventually had to drop out of college due to his failing grades and stripping himself clean of cash. After a couple months, he made the biggest mistake of his life when he robbed a gas station. He got away with it, but it didn't take long for the cops to identify him.

My mother, Cheryl, was furious that he wasted their money on school and tarnished our name that she vowed she'd kill him if she ever saw him again. He needed a drug to help him 'disappear' for a while, and he stumbled upon the jackpot when he heard about the shrinking pill. He devised up a plan where he would sneak himself back into my parent's house without them knowing and hideout there at the size of a bug for a couple days.

It worked out fine for a couple days as the cops had no clue where he had gone. My brother had been living with my mother unbeknownst of his tiny presence. He'd sneak into her cleavage throughout the day as he had to be careful not to move, or else she’d squish him like a bug. It would be hard for anyone not to move for that long in my mom's breasts; she was very active with yoga and her jog every morning and a bubble bath and sex every night with my father. On top of that, she had many hobbies like gardening, cooking and cleaning.

Frankly, I was surprised how long my brother lasted. Every night, my brother would climb out for his six hours or so of his free time. He'd be starving as he'd only get water throughout the day by her morning shower and evening bath. He'd first check in her cleavage hoping for anything as little as a bread crumb. Then, he'd check around her lips hoping for the remainder of any food or toothpaste left. Next, he'd go up her nostril scarfing down any salty booger he could find. For desert, he’d go downstairs. Luckily, my brother ate a lot of fish while growing up so he was accustomed to the taste of my mother’s nectar. My brother learned to be careful going to my mother’s promise land as one night she shoved him in deep inside of her after he slipped in a pleasure nerve of hers.

My brother didn't know when he'd return to his normal height. He just wished it wasn't in the daytime as it would be awkward for him. His wished came true as he never got his size back. After a couple week ended, my brother was extremely malnourished mostly as his diet contained of mainly boogers and pussy juice. Christmas neared as my mother prepared all sorts of feasts from turkey to ham for my everyone in the family besides my brother. My brother envied the food, so he planned out his escape to take place on Christmas Eve. His plan was to climb down their bed at night and to get to the kitchen for food in the morning, but he didn't realize how truly small he became.

Jogging off her body and onto the edge of the bed, he saw the tremendous incline. It would take him hours to climb down her bed, and with one wrong move his body would be splattered like pancake on the ground. Looking down at the carpet of what looked like miles just to the door, he turned back to his sleeping godlike mother and defeatedly walked back to her.

With it being Christmas in the morning, Tom figured our mother might find it in her heart to forgive him. He climbed up my mother's short straight blonde hair and squeaked as loud as he could into her right ear. It was hopeless. My mother couldn't hear any of his pathetic squeaks. With his mind on food and him starving, he jogged back down to her downstairs as he began punching her beaver begging for any pussy juice she had to offer. She felt him as she laid unconscious with a smile on her face. Her right hand subconsciously forced her son in deeper.

He punched and fought harder knowing he could probably escape her lips again. At least if she started to masturbate, she'd be awake. Cheryl didn’t want any Christmas eve midnight sex as she rolled over back asleep with her face down and butt up. Tom was now trapped as he couldn't compete with her weight.

A few hours passed when my mom finally woke up for her morning yoga. Tom banged around when he felt movement, but my mom couldn't feel him. My mom stretched every ligament in her body, and Tom was stuck in the middle of her. Grinding and sweating profusely, my mom went to relieve herself in the bathroom. Tom thought her workout was finish, yet it only just began. After my mom went pee, Tom was able to gain some leverage as he had time to lift himself out of her dampened lips.

After snapping her panties along with her light blue yoga pants back in place, my mother went for a run on the treadmill. Tom nearly died as she ran, but managed to mangle his way back up to the waist of her yoga pants. After the run, my mother took a steaming hot shower. Tom was safe for the time being as he took solace in the wet dirty underwear she dropped to the ground.

When my mother got out of the shower, she noticed Tom laying in her dirty underwear. With her extremely agitated at her bug of a son, she nearly crushed him after she noticed him. Tom begged and pleaded she'd spare his life. He offered to kiss her ass. He offered to kiss her feet. He even offered to go up her asshole as long as she'd shove some of the food up there with him. She refused, and for the time being left stranded Tom on the toilet seat in her filthy panties.

A couple hours past when my mother walked back into the bathroom where she picked up Tom. He was shivering not used to being naked and away from our mom. Instead of putting him in her pocket or anything, she dangled him in front of her as if he were a rodent. Tom screamed when he saw me and my relatives all in the living room. He begged my mom not to show him to anyone, but she didn't care.

"Hey everyone!" My mom announced in her Christmas sweater and red skirt as she strutted in the room. "Look at my son, Tom. I found him fumbling around in my dirty panties this morning."

She dropped Tom on the coffee table as four women including me examined my brother. The first was my grandma Linda. She always liked my brother.

"Cheryl is that the way you treat your son?" She said in an angry demeanor. "He's scared. He's small, and he needs a home. It's okay dear. You can come home with me."

"Now, where did I put my purse?" Grandma Linda stood up slowly as she picked it up on the couch. Everyone stared at her as she stood there silently.

"Why did I get my purse again?" Grandma Linda said to herself as she walked back to her seat.

"I can tell you how that would go," my mom said as she looked around the room.

"Now where did I put my grandson?" She said in a mocking tone of Grandma Linda's while she sat down on the couch. "Splat! Oh, he's on the couch cushion. Oh well, too time for my nap."

My mother rubbed her skirt into the couch as my brother frantically squeaked at her. His squeaks went muffled by everyone's laughter.

"You can stay with me dear. " Aunt Dana interrupted as she bit her top lip. "You and I can make a lot of fun together especially if you like exploring panties."

My mom just laughed when she heard this as Tom tried to hide his erection from what he heard.

"Have fun getting crushed to death." My mom said as she put her hands around her crotch and enacted crushing Tom.

"You can stay with me!" our six-year-old cousin Candice said as she grabbed my little brother like he was a toy.

"We can play barbies, and dress up, and makeup, and cooking, and eating. Hey! I could even eat you and see if you change colors for when I poop." Candice said as my brother squeaked as he wanted to be put down back to the table.

"I'll take him mom," I offered as my mom was just watching Tom try to handle Candice.

"Oh really?" My mom said as she flipped her straight blonde hair to me.

"Yeah. I could use some fun in my life with my job and school." I said.

"Hey, Candice. Put the little boy down." My mom order as Candice listened. "Looks like, you're Avery's little slave now, Tom."

"No!" Tom yelled as he backed away from me. "I'm going with Aunt Dana."

"Oh good." Aunt Dana said as she picked Tom up and lifted her pants open. Tom dangled over her pants as he screamed begging to not go in her jungle.

"I want Grandma Linda! I want Linda!" Tom screamed.

"Linda's not here dear." Dana said as she began dropping her hand. Tom could smell the aroma of her thirsty pussy.

"Candice. Give me Candice!" Tom said in desperation as her hand stopped dropping.

"Oh fine, Candice honey. You have a new toy." Dana said disappointed as she dropped Tom and went back to her seat.

"Yay!" Candice exclaimed as she held Tom. "You and I are going to be best friends. I'll find you a nice dress to wear, and put my mommy's makeup on you when I get home."

"I can't wait." Tom squeaked sarcastically to his new owner already regretting his decision.

"You sound funny like one of my dog's squeaky toys." Candice deducted.

"You know if you squeeze him. He squeaks even louder." My mom whispered to Candice as she gave her son an evil grin.

"Really?" Candice naively smiled.

"Yeah! Try it, he's your toy now!" My mom said in a playful voice as Tom tried squeaking over her.

Candice squeezed as Tom squeaked begging her to stop. He felt his bones nearly crushing as she tiny pressed up again his ribs. Tom yelled for a minute until Candice grew tired of her toy.

"What else can he do, Aunt Cheryl?" Candice asked as she plopped Tom back on top of the coffee table; Candice's stomach growled as she peered above Tom. "Can I eat him?"

"Do whatever you want with him." My mom said as she watched Tom try running from Candice. Candice scoop Tom before he could even make it a foot.

"I wonder if he'll have brown skin when I poop him back out of me." Candice said before she placed Tom in her mouth.

Tom screamed for me vowing he'd kiss my ass if I saved him. My mother and I laughed as he wrestled with the six-year old’s tongue in her mouth. Tom thought he his life was over at this point when Candice spat him out.

"Ew..." Candice said as she walked away to get a drink. "He tasted like nasty fish..."

My brother crawled on the coffee table covered in spit when my mother picked him up and dropped him in her seat.

"Well, since nobody wants you. You can kiss my ass, Tom." My mom said as she stood in front of her cushion. My mom smacked her ass and almost sat on mmy crying brother before I interfered.

I convinced my mom to let me keep Tom only permitting Tom to come visit her on holidays. Tom kisses my ass whenever I order him as I am his goddess now.

"I treat my brother like he's a piece of shit, so I swear Dean if I get ahold of you. You'll wish you were dead for all those times you took advantage of me." Avery said as Tom began squeaking in her hand. "Shut up, and kiss my ass."

Avery dropped Tom in her blue jeans as she walked back out to her living room. A couple of her friends were ready to go out and party.

"All good things must come to an end." Avery said as she waved goodbye and ended the call.