- Text Size +

“Ready, Sarah? I am starting the process. Shout if you want to abort” I told her. She raised a thumb up. “Biggify me, Alice!” She shouted. The other Alices that had gathered in my VR space booed and jeered at her made up word. I ignored them as I brought up a VR representation of a Big Red Button with the word ‘Biggify’ written on it, even going as far as to broadcast this moment in my VR through the public channel. That caught a fresh wave of heckling from my watching duplicates as well as a stream of laughing emoticons through the social media feeds.

 

I pressed the button and watched through my drone feeds the near instantaneous filling of over one million cubic kilometres of space with a living and breathing human being. As part of our protocol, when a new subject is resized to this height, they are required to stand perfectly still for a few minutes, to let the initial shockwave of all that atmosphere and dirt being displaced to run its course (and to ensure her shoes sank into the ground just the way we intended). If there were any other human inhabitants on this planet right now, the sound of her sudden appearance would be heard as a deafening roar no matter where they were on its surface.

 

She appeared with her hands on her hips, her long hot pink hair flowing down to her shoulders. She had full discretion to decide how distant each of her footprints would be from each other just before the resizing took place. I expected her to, in light of her emphasis on a functional design for her shoeprints to place her feet right next to each other or at least very close to enable a shorter distance from one of her vast craters to the other. Instead she had by my observations at the very last second, almost on a whim spread out her legs so that there was a hundred kilometres between each shoe. Moments later when I viewed the feed from a drone close to the surface and I remembered what I read in her profile it had become clear why she did this.

 

My drones were programmed to look up from the surface of the planet, to simulate the visual effect of a person standing on the surface of the planet looking up at this vast woman, whose height exceeded that of this planet’s crust by almost an order of magnitude. It was always the angle we started with, after all there had to be some way to convey just how enormous three hundred kilometres really was. From there I, as well as the people watching the broadcast feed caught an absolute eyeful of what was literally the biggest upskirt shot in the entire universe. Taking advantage of the detailed, long range vision of the camera we all had a very clear and uninterrupted view of this woman’s white panties from one hundred and fifty kilometres away, to top it all off the drones could very clearly spot a vast camel toe, comparable in height alone to that of Earth’s Mount Everest. Once I realised what she had done I could only think of the ridicule and teasing the human colonists and the other Alices would subject me to for letting this happen.

 

Be that as it may I was committed now so I let the camera feeds move on and soon we had a view of her face. Her expression was that of a warm smile, the green pupils of her eyes swivelled from left to right as she drank in the sight of the planetary surface, the orange glow of the star Tronteins behind her to avoid the glare from getting into her eyes. Indeed, her eyes were so vast she would not have seen even the biggest of the drones surrounding her even if they were as close to her pupils as possible. Every blink she made created a massive sonic boom that was filtered out of the feed at the software level in real time. If she spoke in anything except a whisper the sound would carry across the entire planet. In a few minutes her vast mouth would be opened to give a speech testifying to this moment, but not yet, my drones were still giving me readings that her shoes were still sinking into the ground below, albeit more slowly as the seconds ticked by.

 

I switched the feed to a close up view of her hands. Each fingernail immaculately painted with all of the colours the flag of her home colony’s largest nation-state, the Red, White and Blue of the New United States of America. Irrational as it was it put a smile on my face. While I was born in Cape Town, in the old Earth nation of The Republic of South Africa, for most of my life as a biological human being the old United States of America was my home until they uploaded my brain onto a spaceship and sent me to explore and colonise the stars. It may have happened centuries ago but it almost felt like yesterday. Today I worked for no nation and had no allegiance to anything but the moral imperative to bring peace and prosperity as far and wide as possible to all intelligent beings. Nonetheless humans (and a few of their extraterrestrial compatriots!) always have and always will be a tribalistic species. As long as they weren’t making war on each other I was all too happy to let them belong to whatever faction they wanted to belong to and to display it almost however they wanted to.

 

I checked my ground drones again and analysed the seismic readings, the sinking had stopped now. Her shoes were now firmly planted into the ground. If I shrunk her back down now we would be all done as far as the leaving of the First Impression was concerned. But now it was her turn to make her speech, to dedicate this spot she now occupied as a gift to the colonists and the human race as a whole. I sent a message through her communicator. “First Pioneer of Planet Curie, Sarah Jenkins, you are the very first living human being to step foot on the soil of this new world. You will also be, by far the very largest being of any kind to ever step on this planet’s surface. Share with us your message!” This time I switched every single public feed to a full body view of Sarah from over a thousand kilometres away. I adjusted the recording drones to adjust the recorded sounds of her voice so that she could be heard clearly and legibly. She took a deep breath and began.

 

“My Name is Sarah Jenkins, member of the New United States of America and a proud part of the species Homo Sapiens. I welcome you, new colonists, all human beings and all other sentient beings to our newly terraformed Planet of Curie! I stand just beneath the very limits of this planet’s new atmosphere, as a colossus, larger than any natural formation, larger than almost any artefact ever created by ours or any other species without fear or apology! I stand at this stature of three hundred kilometres not to conquer or intimidate nor to abuse our technology in order to repeat The Great Mistake that had almost brought us all to extinction but to leave you all a gift, a mark upon this world that will one day be filled by your homes, your shops, your factories and anything else that you put all of your minds to. I stand as the representative of the human race to make this gift to you all”. She then raised both of her hands and formed a V symbol with her fingers. She looked straight up now. “From the brink of extinction, we the human race now emerge, stronger than ever! We shall make life bloom where it has never bloomed before!” She stood there for a full ten seconds as I detected her body beginning to sink an additional kilometre into the ground, from the force of raising her arms into the low orbit of the planet.

 

She then slowly lowered both of her arms to her sides again. “Now that I have given my message for all of you, I would now like to take the time left to present a more personal message” she said, her voice now sounded noticeably more anxious. It was my turn to smile. As a rule all of those that made the first impression on the new planet would make a speech, pre-determined by the Human Colonial Council and a meeting of the AliceNet and rehearsed by the human selected for being super-sized before the journey to the new world had even begun. However at the end of this speech they were entitled to, if they wanted, to make a personal speech or request. In this case only I, Alice knew what she was going to say. The general public, the Colonial Council, not even the other Alices were informed as to what her message would be. I did this to surprise the other Alices, as well as the rest of the audience. Knowing my own personality I knew that I loved surprises like this.

 

She cleared her throat nervously and began her message. “Jeremy Carlin, we had been together on our homeworld of Tereshkova for five years before we made the fifty lightyear journey here fifty five years ago. We’ve arrived here on our new world and now we can start a fresh life.” She paused for a few seconds, shutting her eyes in contemplation.

 

I used this time myself to slow time around me, or rather to increase my own framerate/subjective perception of time, one of the major perks of having a computer for a brain. The anxiety from the giantess was somewhat concerning and I summoned my assistant, Peter again. He reappeared in front of me. “You rang?” He asked me nonchalantly. “Peter, give me an update on Sarah Jenkins vital signs”. His avatar flickered momentarily as he retrieved and compiled the data.

 

“Subject has an elevated heart rate and breathing, however these are still within parameters you have deemed acceptable. Most plausible reason: Temporary anxiety. I have however noticed an unusual physiological effect on her body”. I looked at Peter quizzically. He stared back at me “Do you have any instructions for me ma’am?” he asked me. I only just remembered that I took his ability to read my thoughts out of his software. Too creepy when he did that, I much preferred that I verbally command him, even if this was inefficient. “What unusual effect?” I asked him, annoyed that he didn’t just tell me in the first place. “Subject is in a state of sexual arousal, I have confirmed the existence of vaginal lubrication and neurological activity indicative of an elevated state of sexual excitement. I have also detected a visual sign on the ground feeds”. I sighed and sank into my chair. “Bring up the ground feeds with the visuals” I ordered, not looking forward to this.

 

The camera switched from Sarah’s currently frozen face to the drones observing from the ground, to revisit the site of the universe’s largest upskirt shot. Peter’s AI then focused on the discrepancy he mentioned. Just as I thought, the visible signs of a literal lake of vaginal fluid being caught by her underwear, leaving the visible dark stain of moist panties the whole universe could see. I looked at the public feeds, already I could see a few comments coming in, most of them either predictably lewd, others that were making fun of her or of me (mostly both). Well there was no point in censoring out the public footage now. Closing the barn door after the horse has left would only make me look more foolish. I dropped my own framerate now, bringing myself back into the world of normal human time.

 

Sarah continued her own personal speech, her cheeks starting to noticeably flush red “To begin our new life, I want you to marry me, Jeremy. Let’s have the wedding right here, right between my two footprints!” A sudden eruption of gasps and awws from the other Alice’s emerged from behind me. That was my cue now; Sarah would not get an answer from her boyfriend just yet. I did not wish them to communicate at this time as I didn’t want this supersized giantess to start jumping around in excitement and making an awe-inspiring mess, especially with her elevated combination of anxiety and sexual arousal. I connected my voice system to the public broadcast channel.

 

“Ladies and Gentlemen, the Terraforming of Curie is now complete. The very first human being to land has now completed the marking of this world with her footprints! In a few moments I shall return our lucky pioneer Sarah Jenkins to her normal human size and I shall commence disembarkation of all colonists on the surface. Please remember to read the reports concerning your allotted living spaces and work arrangements. I’ve had a few small cities and autofactories established to provide all the initial equipment you need, but we still have much work ahead of all of us. I expect you all to do your jobs with the same degree of diligence as mine”. I then switched over to speak to Sarah, still standing with her arms by her side. “Are you ready?” I asked her, knowing now that her time was up. She had been a supersized now for ten minutes, but soon enough my energy reserves would be completely depleted and then I would no longer have the ability to sustain her current size.

 

“Live Long and Prosper!” Sarah shouted, making the Vulcan salute as I pressed a big blue button that appeared in front of me that read ‘Debiggify’. Another wave of annoyed groans from the other Alices assaulted my ears after that. A moment later the three hundred kilometre Titaness that was Sarah Jenkins vanished from view. “Peter, give me a visual on her current location”. My assistant appeared in my view again. “Yes ma’am, she is current one hundred and fifty kilometres above the surface. All vital signs normal, shuttle is moving to intercept”. I looked now at the tiny human figure falling towards the planet’s surface at near terminal velocity.

 

To avoid messing up her own footprints or creating additional ones via the shrinking process I had modified the device to instantaneously grow or shrink the subject. In the case of shrinking back to normal size this had the side effect of causing them to appear in the upper atmosphere. Luckily we had prepared for this moment. She had her own artificial oxygen bubble surrounding her that would remain intact even as the vast vacuum around her began to fill itself in. “You okay there, Sarah?” I asked her through her communicator. “That was quite a shock, Alice. I’m okay, I’m okay. How far am I above the surface? Ah I don’t think I want to know right now, actually. Tell me later”. She then paused again “Can you get Jeremy on my communicator now?”

 

“Glad to see you’re alright Sarah, I’ll do something better. That shuttle which is coming to get you? I have him on board”. Sarah squealed in delight as I switched the screen over to the interior of the shuttle. Her boyfriend was sitting in the main disembarkation area. His face was red and he was trying to cover an erection with one hand that was nonetheless easily visible through his trousers as he watched the footage of his girlfriend standing on the planet’s surface with rapt attention. All of the pieces of the puzzle were now falling into place. The things humans will do for love!