- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
...
    Ned shook his head to try to calm the overwhelming nausea gripping him as Sophie's long strides jarred him back and forth in her firm grip. His skull felt warm and his eyes started to swim back and forth. He made a little moaning noise and arched backward, resigned to looking down the length of her jeans, ending in one of her big feet, crashing down on a forest of carpet strands that pushed up between her pink toenails.

    "Sophie..."

    Opposite to him, he managed to glimpse her other hand as it swayed back and forth, like opposing pendulums. He noticed the paddle still there, gripped in her hands with some other stuff, one thing looking like a big wheel. Ned tried to gulp, but as he hung nearly upside down the spit didn't make it into his throat. He groaned.

    She pushed open the door to the bedroom and then walked directly over to the bed. Ned found himself quickly dumped on its soft surface and just remained on his back, staring up at the high, far, white ceiling, the fan slowly rotating. The cool air closed in on his body and seemed to hold him down as the world spun around and around and around. Blankly, he'd turned his head to look to his left, out of one of the room's two windows on that wall, the dark of night outside between the dark red curtains, but he'd find his head turning as if on its own, and all of a sudden he'd be looking at the beige wall to his right, barren of any pictures. Just like his whole room, he dimly realized. His whole apartment. He didn't have a picture of Sophie anywhere. Not in his wallet, not on his desk or on the shelves. "Sophie..."

    He shook to the side as something heavy settled next to him. Sophie, he realized, and he looked up at her as his sense returned. She was looking the other way, setting whatever she'd brought down on the bed out of his sight and sorting through it quietly. Her long brown hair spilled over her shoulders and halfway down her back over her pink shirt. She must have done something to it that morning because it was so full looking and slightly wavy. Or maybe that just happened as she went through her day. I should notice these things, Ned realized, But now... with her so big... I can see everything.

    Her soft, pale skin just barely had a bronze hint to it, her arms and legs and back were all slender, almost skinny but with all the right curves, all the right graceful sweeps that were unique to women. As she turned back to him, he watched her skinny stomach and small chest turn toward him. He looked at where her shirt and pants met and ran his eyes across the faintest of bulges. As such a tall woman and barely weighing in the triple digits, Sophie was naturally skinny and probably always would be without any effort at all, but she still had a stomach, organs, and all of that. Admiring that little bulge, Ned found that it didn't bother him at all. Nothing about her new massive size bothered.

    He barely even knew he was saying the words but "you're so perfect" slipped out so directly out of his mind like a pail of water being slowly poured. She was regarding him now, her large brown eyes tire-looking as they gazed down over her large nose, and her little heart-shaped lips were stretched into a frown. She lowered her hand down toward him, her palm, hovering over his face, smelt of some subtle, fresh lotion, and with one, gentle finger Sophie lifted his head from the mattress. Ned only watched her eyes as she did this, his mouth open in an absent way, his eyes swimming over her heavenly face. Sophie's other hand lowered, holding something.

    In one deft move, Sophie's long, slender fingers slid the ball gag between Ned's teeth and slipped the restraints into place around the back of his head. Ned blinked, and then panicked.

    He didn't hear Sophie's gentle shushing as she effortlessly held his body to the mattress with one hand resting flat on top of him. Ned, not knowing exactly how big he was but sure he was just under a foot tall now, struggled, naked, against her fingers and palm as she rotated away from him once more. He heard the sounds of fishing through random items, somewhere out of sight, beyond the wide pillars of her thighs, his breathing increased as his tongue pushed against the gag tightly fixed to his head. It fit loosely between his teeth and he could still open his mouth wider around it, but with his tongue mashed under it all he could do it groan and gurgle.

    Sophie's long torso swung around again and this time he saw her carrying something that looked like a big wheel, a loop but huge, and some material hanging off of it in cords. Ned's eyes widened as she lowered it down around him and he found the wheel was large enough that he fit inside its circumference. Wildly, he shook his head back and forth, managing to work a semblance of the word "no" past the gag, some saliva leaking out of one corner of his mouth and trickling cooly down his face.

    Suddenly Sophie's face was there above him, her eyes as large as wrecking balls and dark in the dim room. They were slick, he saw, slicker than usual, and her eyes shined with an intensity that stilled his struggles and all he could do was lay there as he stared up into them, mesmerized.

    "Sophie..."

    Something fell from the sky, quick, a blob that undulated and sparkled in the air. Sophie's tear splashed against his chest and he felt her pinch his wrist between her soft finger and thumb. It was slipped into something, a restraint, and bound tight as her agile fingers secured it in place. Then her eyes looked away, down his length, and he felt her seize his ankle and secure it as well.

    Another tear splashed against Ned's shoulder and he closed his eyes. He felt his other ankle slide into a hold and slowly he shook his head, confused. What was this about? How did it come to this? How the fuck was he now on his own bed, about a foot tall, with his giant lover gagging him and strapping him to a wheel? What drove her? What drove her?

    His remaining arm was slipped into its restraint and he opened his eyes only to find a tear falling right toward his head. He flinched as it splashed against his face and turned it to the side, instinctively moving his arm to wipe it, but finding that he didn't have enough slack. He began to struggle anew at his holds, looking up at her pleading.

    But she wasn't looking back.

    Her hands worked somewhere above him and he heard something sliding against the wheel. All at once his limbs were stretched out, taut, and locked into place. He fought but there was nowhere for his body to move. No way to get himself out of the spread eagle he had been forced to.

    He bit down on the ball as he tried gritting his teeth. He was getting angry. "What's the meaning of all this?" he wanted to shout at her, to get him out of this. It was ridiculous, it was humiliating. They were through, he decided, and had a mind to tell her that! It was over! A little spat in the relationship gave her no right to lord over him like this, to tie him up and--

    His retreating mind blinded him, and he wasn't ready for her warm, soft lips to press onto his face. She held them there and for a moment Ned felt everything in his body relax. He moaned against her plush lips. When they left his face he whimpered, and everything felt cold. Sophie's eyes regarded him in a flash and all at once her face turned and her lips lowered once more, parallel with the length of his face. They parted and slid down either side of his head, her glistening teeth opening like an ivory curtain over him, her sweet breath spilling out onto him, as her tongue found him--a hot tongue, an electric tongue--exploring the grooves of his face as he closed his eyes and sighed. At normal size, Sophie was an incredible kisser. A foot tall and at her mercy, her kisses overwhelmed him. He felt as if he might melt right there on the sheets.

    And all at once her tongue retreated and her lips drew closed, impossibly soft, sliding across his skin and then leaving him. Sophie's face drew into the air like a large pale mask, and she gave him one last look, one hard, slick blink of her eyes before turning and heading toward the door.

    "Sophie..." But the gag turned it into a muddy jumble of sound.

    She continued to walk, light spilling in as she pulled the door open and leaving his world just as quickly as she pulled it closed.

    "Sophie!" But the gag caused it to be a hoarse breath.

    He was alone now. It was entirely dark, save for moonlit tree limbs dancing across the walls and ceiling. He closed his eyes but all he could hear was the overloading silence in the air around him, now so much more vast. Ned shook his head. How could she? Why did she?

    Her saliva cooling on his face, the smell of her breath retreating from his nostrils--he sucked hard, trying to keep it with him. He kept still, not wanting the saliva to dry. But the air began to smell like air again and his face began to feel dry. Her traces were leaving him, and out of nowhere he involuntarily convulsed, tensed. It made him sore, against the restraints of the wheel, but Ned began to weep uncontrollably and moan and tried to scream out to her.

    Where was she? Had she left? One final kiss and then goodbye forever? Would she really leave him a one-foot-tall wreck on his bed?

    "Soph-ie!" He tried to moan. But against the gag, it was no good.

    Sleep was a long time coming for Ned that night.