- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey yall! Just gonna posta new story on here. Tis almost exclusivley M/f, with lots of gas and scat. Enjoy ;)


Earlier today, Alyssa and her fiance Raymon mysteriously shrunk. Raymon brought home a strange DVD home that came with 2 pairs of cheap paper 3-D glasses. The case to the video was all white with one line of plain text that said, ‘Test #13’. Raymon worked at a Bookmans and his boss said the video had been in the store for over a decade and decided to give it to him. When watching the video with the glasses on, the couple shrunk down in a strangely fast manor, landing on the floor in front of their couch. They were about the same size as a toy army man. They decided that trying to go to the hallway of the tall apartment building and getting their neighbor to help was the only option. The walk to their door, crouching under the crack at the bottom of it and getting to their neighbor’s door took about an hour. Raymon insisted that he go in and scope their neighbors’ apartment before Alyssa go in. After all, it could be dangerous being this small. Alyssa agreed although she wasn’t sure she wanted to go in there. Her next-door neighbor was a strange person. His name is Joe or Jim? Alyssa honestly forgot because he was so shy. He had only spoken to her a handful of times. He always ends the conversation as soon as possible and tries his best to leave his apartment only when necessary. He always smells funny too and was quite fat as well. Needless to say, she wasn’t even sure if being caught by this slob would be a good thing. But, after waiting for Raymon for three or four hours, Alyssa had no choice.


 Sneaking under the door crack of the humongous door as she did before, Alyssa army crawled into the unknown room before her. The apartment layout was identical to hers, with one bedroom and one bathroom. The kitchen and small dining area were on the far side opposite of her, and to her left was a couch with her neighbor sitting on it. The smell of eggs was lingering throughout the room. She couldn’t smell this behind the door, but as she got further in it sure was making her hungry. She hurried over to the couch, were in front of the giant neighbor was a T.V blasting some let’s play of a game. Alyssa got a better look at the giant man on the couch. He sat in just some boxers and a loose stained wife-beater, with a plate of what the distressed tiny assumed was boiled eggs on a small table before him. “Whew, keep your cool Alyssa. You just have to get his attention. Simple enough, just yell and jump up and down, he’s bound to notice you”, Alyssa said to herself. She walked straight toward the heavyset giant, with intentions to do just as she thought. But, as she was walking on the carpet, before she could yell or anything the large slob seemed to lock eyes with her. Alyssa looked at him, and his eyebrow curled. She knew he’d spotted her! “Heeeey! Heeelp! It’s your neighbor, Alyssa!” the tiny woman yelled. The giant stood up and began to close in on Alyssa. His fat feet created large quakes for Alyssa. She stood still and took in the sheer size difference between this humongous man and her. Her more primal part of her brain was telling her to run, but her legs just wouldn’t move. Then suddenly, the hand of the giant descended from the heavens. 


The index and thumb of the godly hand wrapped around Alyssa’s tiny arm and she was quickly lifted what was quite a distance for her. She immediately got vertigo from the sudden change in altitude. Before she could recover the giant’s voice boomed, “Uh, you look just like a little human. Wait, You’re Alyssa!.” The little speck of a woman couldn’t believe it, he recognized her! She was saved! “Oh my god, thank Jesus! It is me it’s Alyssa.”, She yelled. The giant placed the little being in his palm and brought her close to his face. The cavernous mouth before Alyssa opened saying “Hhheeey”. Alyssa immediately collapsed onto the palm as the awful eggy stench of his breath wafted over her entire body. She coughed and choked on the smell. The giant man pulled his hand away from her and apologized “Oh my, I’m so sorry. I didn’t realize that... “ the giant trailed off. Alyssa was repulsed by the breath but realized that she still hadn’t seen Raymon here. “Hey, don’t worry about it bug guy, but have you seen another shrunken person over here!” yelled the tiny lady. The giant brought her close to his ear to listen and after a few more attempts the giant lowered her once more and placed his free hand on his chin. “Hmm, another tiny person. Oh, ye-yeah now that you mention it I think I saw him. Here, let’s go look for him.”


The giant walked over toward his kitchen and placed the tiny on the countertop next to the sink. “Here, let me retrace my footsteps. Where did I see him?” the giant said out loud. Alyssa gave him a strange stare but just stood on the counter in anticipation. “Ok, so I was making boiled eggs. And as I was cutting them up, oh yeah I got some bread,” the giant began to seemingly recount his day. “Then, as I was spreading the mustard on the bread I saw something crawling on the floor.” continued the giant. The giant walked over toward the counter with Alyssa on it and ominously looked down at her, then continued to speak. “Oh yeah, I remember. I picked up the little man, he just seemed so helpless, so small. Almost bite-sized even…” spoke the giant while peering at the helpless woman before him. Alyssa looked up at the giant fat man and started to realize that getting his attention was a bad idea. “Ya see, I made way to many eggs, and I cut some up and put it in my sandwich but as I took the first bite I realized that something was missing.” uttered the giant as he lowered himself to face level with the tiny woman. “So I thought to myself, ‘Ya know Jimmy, this little guy is just expecting me to help him, but wouldn’t it be so much more fun to.. Eat him.”      Alyssa started to cry, partly from the giants’ fetid breath, but mostly from the news she just received. The giant smiled at the little lady, “Oh and he was so delicious. The first bite of him was just his legs, but they crunched rather nicely and gave a good flavor to the rest of the sandwich. But when I ate the rest of him is when I really started to notice his flavor. His body was reduced to paste along with everything else, but it was the best sandwich I had in a while”. Taunted Jim as he rubbed his bulging belly. “YOU BASTARD! I can’t believe you ate him! G-go Fuck yourself!” exploded the tiny grieving woman. Alyssa felt so helpless, she was really stuck in this situation. “Well, Alyssa, what do you say? Why don’t you be my girlfriend? I mean, now that you’re available.” asked the towering man. “What the fuck? You fucking monster, you kill the love of my life and expect me to be with you? I’d rather die!” Alyssa yelled back. “Oh, I see. You probably just want to be reunited with what’s his name. Ok, I can do that for you.” said the colossus as he reached his hand down toward her once more. 


“No, let me go fucker!” screamed Alyssa as the huge hand wrapped around her. The giant walked back toward the couch and stopped with him and the little lady facing the seat. Abruptly, the hand lowered the tiny lady and dropped her on the seat. Before the tiny lady could catch her surroundings once again, the giant faced his fat ass toward the couch. “You have no idea how easy it would be to just sit my big ass on you and crush you,” said the giant before picking up another deviled egg from the table and sinking it into his maw. “Mmm, but that would just be uninteresting. I mean, I’ve only got you left now that your boyfriend is being turned into more fat. I wonder, will he be added to my ass fat, or somewhere else?” the giant relentlessly teased before facing the couch once more. “No, I’ve got something much more… malevolent in mind.” asserted the man. Alyssa’s eyes were immediately drawn to the giant’s drawers. His shlong was popping a huge tent that stuck outward to Alyssa. His left hand wrapped around his meat, rubbing it while releasing a turned on moan. “Oh, I can’t hide it from you anymore little Alyssa!” sneered Jim as he pulled down his boxers, unshackling the beast within them. His cock was an impressive size for someone normal-sized. To Alyssa, it was like a humongous freight train, it’s veiny mass seemed to throb in enjoyment. The giant man squatted down in front of the couch, bumping down the little girl down to her knees with his mighty cock. “Oops, sorry. So little girl, since you don’t want to be my lover,” said the giant as he wrapped one hand around his cock, and reached the other toward the tiny girl. He brought her body to his face and announced her fate, “You’re going to be my cute little ass toy.” 


Alyssa struggled in the giants grasp, trying everything, even biting him. But her best efforts had no effect. But when she heard his plan her efforts picked up once more. “Oh god, No! What the Fu…” Alyssa was cut off as the giant placed himself on the couch, bending over and placing his rump in the air. Alyssa got the first view of the giants spread ass cheeks and gagged. His ass was plastered with hair, and you could tell he never cleaned properly down there. His brown stained orifice was hidden but still visible behind the jungle of hair. But worst of all, the smell. It was clear that Jim had been marinating these boxers with his stench for a long time. It smelled as if he hadn’t bathed in months. Alyssa’s body tried to breathe the toxic stench in, but only gagged and revulsed. Without warning the cries of the helpless bug were cut off by a loud grumble coming from the stomach of Jim. “Ohh, man, those eggs aren’t sitting right. Maybe it wasn’t a good idea to eat so many boiled eggs, I always forget they give me the WORST smelling farts.” said the cruel god holding Alyssa. His hand closed Alyssa into her fate, placing her face, and pretty much entire body on his pucker. “Oh, I’d take a deep breath if I were you,” Jim announced before grunting and summoning up the gas. ‘BPBBTPBPTBPTBPTPPBPPBPP’ The huge hole that surrounded Alyssa puckered and started to flap as a wet 6-second egg fart was unleashed onto her. Alyssa screams in agony as the putrid eggy stench washed into her. She was crying, with the heat of the blast giving her a strange high. She could barely piece out Jim laughing and jeering at her agony. “Phew, that was a juicy one. Lordie, the smell. Gosh, I am soooo sorry, how rude of me.” derided the torturer. “Oh man, I feel like I’m going to be gassy all night! Well, how lucky for me that I have a brand new fart sniffer.” Said Jim as he stood up once more. Alyssa was to busy hacking up her lungs to notice the giants hand separate his closed butt cheeks, with her being guided straight toward it. The tiny fart sniffer was shoved deep into the cavernous crack, being forced right next to his dirty hole. Alyssa yelled and gagged, but could do nothing against the wishes of the man. The giant then bent down and pulled his boxers back up quickly, giving himself a wedgie. Alyssa was now engulfed and sealed in this man’s gas chamber. There was little breathable air in this prison, leaving Alyssa to take deep breaths of his unique brew. The small girl stuck in the gas chamber heard her captor’s voice, although it was muffled. “I can feel you struggling next to my hole. Is there not a lot of air to breathe in there? Well here, I’ll be generous and give you some air. “Nooooooo! Please no more!” Alyssa begged. ‘PSSHSHHBTPTBPTPBTBBBBBPHSHHHHHH’. An airy and very hot blast of gas was let loose onto the entombed tiny. “Ahhhh, so satisfying. There’s nothing like sharing my gas with someone who can really appreciate it.” said the giant before releasing yet another butt bomb. This one was a stream of very warm and potent gas that passed the tiny lady rather silently. All she heard was the Hiss of the ripe air exiting as the small woman was forced to breathe in this deadly gas. The giant then took a seat and continued to blast his victim stuck in his stink cheeks. One after another, there was seemingly no end to the stink. After many minutes of this Alyssa’s body couldn’t take this overwhelming olfactory assault. She passed out from the stench inside the giant’s boxers, with the gassy Jim being none the wiser. 


Alyssa awoke looking upward. Surrounding her was the kitchen, except she was in some sort of huge jar. It seemed to be one of those bulk-sized pickle jars, but it was completely clean. She could hear the television in the distance, and as soon as her senses came to her she realized she still reeked of the disgusting man’s stench. “Goddamnit! Where the fuck did that bastard go?” Alyssa said. She was entirely unsure of how much time passed after she blacked out. She noticed that there were paper towels placed on the floor around the jar she was trapped in as well. Before she could piece together what was going on she heard and felt the large man’s footsteps approaching. He approached completely naked, with his cock hard once more. “Oh, you’re finally awake little girl. You are just in time! I’m finally going to reunite you with… Ramone? That was his name, right?” Said the giant as he placed himself some distance away from the jar. “First, let me play a little game. I want to see how good my aim is.” Alyssa could only gander at the giant’s erect cock as it twitched, then began to shoot out a tsunami of piss. The giant’s aim was dead on, and the stream of warm pee was unleashed in the tiny’s jar prison. Alyssa was very quickly flooded and splashed around, riding the yellow liquid’s current. She was now drenched from head to toe in the warm urine, stinging her eyes and having its own unique pungent odor. “Ahhhhhh” the giant Jim let out a satisfactory moan as he emptied his bladder. The stream started to die down after around 15 seconds, leaving the giant no other choice than to get closer to the jar to get the pee in its target. As the stream began to dribble its last drops a bassy blast was let out of the giant’s ass. ‘BPPPTBPTPBTPBPTBPBBB’. “Looks like your little bug boy is eager to rejoin you. I can feel him, or should I say the shit he turned into bulging out.” announced the humongous man. Alyssa was hip-deep in the giant’s piss and was desperately trying to climb the glass walls of the jar to no avail. The giant took a few steps forward and left his ass looming directly over the jar. Alyssa got the view of a lifetime as she looked up toward the full show Jim gave her. A loud grumble escaped Jim’s stomach, and he moaned in anticipation. “Alyssa, oh sweet little Alyssa. I’m afraid this is goodbye. There is no possible way you are going to survive this, trust me.” said the giant before beginning to squat down. His asscheeks spread and revealed his twitching hole. Right before his rump touched the glass jars’ top a ripe pre-dump fart was released. ‘FFFFBBLTBLFLFBFLFBBFF’. With the release of the toxic gas, Alyssa was now sealed in the jar with its stench as the pasty ass cheeks closed around the only exit. “Grrrrrnnn, here it comes!” Jim pushed, feeling the massive load travel down the poop chute. The tiny woman, coughing and puking from the previous fart was shocked when the brown snake began to curl out of the huge hole above her. The first log was so thick that Jim was having a hard time trying to pinch it out. “Hmmm,” he groaned, trying his best to unload his dump. Luckily, since it was being released so slow Alyssa had no trouble dodging the tip of the turd as it fell into the piss puddle. Yet, the log was of such size that it began to wrap around the jar. Alyssa just barely dodged the descending, building-sized shit. But unfortunately, it wrapped completely around her, leaving her surrounded. “Ahh, that was the first log, now for the real show,” announced Jim as he uncomfortably sat on the jar. Alyssa’s tiny eyes once again locked upward, looking at what monster was in store for her next. For a moment the tunnel opened and the next behemoth turd was revealed, but the hole shut once again. “Oh god, this one’s going to require some real PUSH. HNNNNGGGG” Jim focused all his force on getting this turd out. The first few inches pushed out of the stained hole but was stuck again. Alyssa couldn’t believe her eyes, on the tip of the log of feces, was a stained white bone, probably an arm bone. The stench and shock of her situation were too much, and this last reminder that she had nothing to live for had Alyssa doing nothing but cry in agony as her doom slowly was pushed out. With one more grunt, the rest of the brown mass was launched out of the giant’s ass. It hit the wall of the jar with some force and immediately fell downward. Alyssa excepted her fate as the turd dropped onto her. Unfortunately for Alyssa, she wasn’t killed right away. The mass of stool landed on her and mixed her in with the rest of the piss and shit, but only buried her in it instead of crushing her immediately. Shit and urine were forced down her mouth and on the entirety of her body. After this log was dropped the man had nothing but liquid shit to add to his creation. What were hundreds of gallons of feces to the suffocating bug were piled and mixed into the waste jar, only adding insult to injury. Alyssa was long dead before the giant finished his dump. He was stuck on the jar for at least 20 minutes releasing every drop of waste from his bum. He took a few of the paper towels and wiped his dirty hole, throwing them into the jar. Alyssa’s body was stuck at the bottom of the jar, being compressed by the man’s shit.


Jim picked up the jar and looked around it, trying to find his little victim. As he looked in it he could barely stand the smell of his own creation. But as he lifted the jar up and looked at the bottom of it he busted out laughing. He saw the shit covered body of Alyssa rather clearly. It looked as if the pile that toppled onto her was so heavy that her limp body was being squeezed dry. Her body was cut in half by the pressure as he watched it, spilling her guts that only mixed in with the rest of the waste. Jim placed the jar down on the counter and smiled. He got the lid to the jar and topped it, sealing the smell and woman inside. “Well, that was fun, but now I’m hungry again,” he thought before storing the jar along with his others.