- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yeah, I have no excuse. I know I don't upload frequantly, or at all basiclly. I'm sorry for that. This is another M/f chapter. I'm sorry for those who don't enjoy that, it is simply my favorite scenario in macrophilia. But for those who do enjoy, a very big thanks to you! ;) (FYI this one just kinda skips most of the story and gets into the action)

Waking up in a nauseous haze, Jocelyn, a tall blonde, was sweltering in the heat. Many sensations hit her at once as her brain was struggling to remember where she was or how she got here. She couldn't see anything but felt herself being compressed on all sides around her. She was completely Drenched in sweat, and the heat was immense. Just as she started to recall her last memory a very loud noise resounded all around her. GRRRRGGLLLRLRBB. The strange sound almost sounded like a stomach gurgling, except ten times as loud. The last thing Jocelyn recalled was clocking out of work. She worked the night crew and clocked out around midnight. She went to the break room to gather her stuff when her coworker, Barry stopped her. Barry is a very chubby and tall fellow, that always acted very shy and timidly toward Jocelyn. He started some small talk that concluded with him offering her a piece of gum. Jocylen’s memory draws a blank on anything that happened after starting to chew the gum, however. As she contemplated her strange predicament she began to get assaulted by the smell of whatever this dark prison was. It was as if ten-thousand gallons of sweat had been dumped onto her, but there was something else to the smell. Something even more rancid typical B.O. 


Suddenly a wheeze was echoed in the distance. This was quickly proceeded by the room encasing her shifting and pulling her in what to her felt like forward. GGGGRBRBLRBLRBRLB. Yet another earth-shattering grumbling shook Jocelyn’s world. This gurgle was different, however. It wasn’t just a sound, but the whole room around her rumbled and gyrated around her. She used all the force she could muster to reach around her and feel for anything. There was some sort of wall ahead of her with a strange wrinkly texture. The wall had also had a large hole in it. As Jocelyn reached forward toward the foreign wall, it happened. The wrinkly wall opened up briefly and let out a harsh wind. The blonde was immediately taken aback by the hot blast that hit her face. The air pushed out with such a velocity, the soft walls surrounding her quaked and rumbled as it passed through. FFBLBLPBPLBTLBTLTTT. As soon as the violent earthquake happened Jocelyn was pulverized by the shaking walls around her. Before she could even register the pain she felt around her body, her nose was immediately struck with a godawful stench. The young 20 something was paralyzed and helpless as the wretched smell of raw manure flooded into her lungs. Her stomach convulsed and without any thought, she began to vomit but swallowed it back down as to not cover herself in it. In her frenzied haze, her mind began to scrape some of the pieces together. The sound that accompanied the quake and wretched stench was unmistakenly a fart. Somehow she was in some sort of ginormous ass crack, like a piece of lint. Her body still ached as she began to try and comprehend the situation, but yet another sudden shift occurred. 


While the wretched gas was still burning through her oxygen, Jocelyn was suddenly squished and contorted toward what was her left. The world around her was turned upside-down, and a huge sense of nausea washed over her. This on top of the horrid smell made the lady feel far past queasy. The wall in front of her opened once again, once again letting loose a blast of hot steamy air. FSSSSHHHSHSHSHHFHFFFF. Instead of a violent rumble, this (what Jocelyn assumed was at least) fart simply rushed straight past. But this awful wind was far warmer than the previous and carried with it a truly fiendish concoction. The last blast merely brought the lady on the brink of puking; this stench gave the hapless woman no choice in the matter. The blonde couldn’t take this nightmare anymore, begging and pleading to escape this revolting hellscape. After upchucking her last meal all over herself, a loud noise could be heard by Jocelyn. “Mmnnnmnmn”, a strange groan echoed into her ears, startling the young lady. Suddenly a few boisterous coughs were let out, and the wall directly ahead of her shifted and undulated. The ginormous hole ahead of her opened up and closed back down directly on Jocelyn’s neck. Immediately the woman started to choke due to the pressure. She desperately gasped for air, then promptly regretted it. The air siphoned into her lungs was far beyond foul. It was heavy, thick, and horridly putrid. Yet she had no choice but to suck in the fetid fumes. She screamed in agony as her situation went from awful to dire, sucking in even more of the horrid stench. Worst of all her face began to be layered with some sort of strange slime, which she could not wipe of because her arms were still stuck outside the hole. The ooze slipped into her eyes and mouth and instantly gave her the answer to what it was. Shit.


Out of the blue, a deafening voice resonated all around the tortured girl, reverberating on the walls and all through the dank, slimy hole she found herself in. “HMMMNNNMM. I FORGOT ABOUT YOU LITTLE ONE”, the voice proclaimed. The hole around her neck flexed and widened, giving the lady a chance to breathe properly, albeit still with the horrid stench. Yet not a moment passed before she felt something brush her feet. This brush was instantly turned into a huge push of force. “I SEE YOU ALREADY PUT YOURSELF IN MY ASS A LITTLE. LET ME HELP YOU GET ALL THE WAY IN”. Jocelyn had her worst suspicion confirmed by her gigantic captor’s voice. But before she could process any more of her situation, the giant’s finger began pushing the shrunken Jocelyn to her final destination. “MMMNNMNMM, YEA SQUIRM BITCH. I WANNA FEEL YOU SQUIRM INSIDE ME!”, the giant said in a half-awake, yet horny manner. Jocelyn’s body was forced inside the man’s wretched rectum. Her face was dragged along the slimy walls inside the man, coating her in even more of his slime. His index finger was pushed all the way inside, forcing the shrunken woman deep inside, too deep to escape. All this time while being pushed the woman made a desperate struggle of pushing and writhing. Her efforts were in vain, however, only stimulating the man even more with her movements. When the giant was satisfied with her, he retracted his finger, leaving his toy several inches inside him. “WELL, THIS IS GOODBYE THEN. BITCHES LIKE YOU DESERVE TO BE EATEN BY MY ASS, JOCELYN. I’LL SEE YOU TOMORROW MORNING… IN MY TURDS!”.


  The giant’s words reverberated all around the crying bug-lady, repeating inside her mind over and over after they were spoken. She was really going to die in Barry’s rectum, to be flushed away with the rest of his poop. The desperate woman was still struggling in vain, but as she reacher her arm above her it was suddenly stopped and submerged in a huge, slimy mass. It was already too late for her, as she heard the snores of the now sleeping colossus she was stuck in. The huge mass of shit was slowly inching its way toward her, with her arm already submerged in it. Suddenly a large blast of warm wind blasted past her, the giant’s last gift to her. The fart pushed the huge log over the woman’s upper body, causing it to cover her up to her torso. Jocelyn was suffocating under the weight of the mountain of shit. The brown, disgusting substance got into her mouth almost immediately, causing her to asphyxiate. There was no air to spare for the hapless woman whilst imbedded in her tomb of shit. After just a few moments the woman lost the will to continue struggling. Her throat and nose were completely engulfed in feces, and her fate was to more or less drown in shit. Her last spasms of life weren’t even felt by the man who did this to her as he was deep in slumber. She died confused and powerless to stop her demise.

 

Barry woke up in a really good mood. As he groggily lifted himself out of bed his ass let out a very warm and wet fart, signaling that it was time to release his little toy. Although, since he had done this many times before, he knew she was long gone. He walked himself toward the porcelain throne and plopped his ass on it. Immediately the torrent of piss and shit was let out of him, falling toward the water below. He was having trouble with the huge mass stuck inside his rectum, but after one large push, his asshole widened and released the ginormous brown mass. “Ahhhhhh”, he moaned in great pleasure as his prisoner was released. After a few smaller logs along with some liquid was released, the man wiped his ass and rose up to look inside the bowl. The water was stained brown, he also noticed that there were some fresh stains along the side of the toilet. His eyes scanned and he couldn’t see the small lady’s corpse anywhere in his fresh creation. The reason for that was the huge turd Jocelyn’s b dead body was lodged in was pushed under the rest of his waste. In The end, Barry just shrugged at his inability to find her. She was probably just fully lodged inside one of his stinky excretions. His hand tilted the knob on the toilet and Jocelyn, along with the rest of his morning shit was flushed down toward the sewers. As he got into the shower all he could think about was giving the next pretty lady he met another piece of gum.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! :)