- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tadaa! I feel real good about this one! I sure hope yall like it! 

Time for Kristy had melted into nothing. In the dark, smelly prison the little woman was kept in, time wasn’t a factor she could feel. Hours? That’s what she knew to have passed, but to her shrunken form, as she was plastered by dry shit to a pair of gross undies at the bottom of a jar, It felt like an eternity. Enough time for her to think about where it all went wrong. The more she thought about it the more she realized that the party she went to was very sketchy. Not as many people there as advertised and the free drinks did seem rather generous. But she and Alex both recently turned 21 and had been going around to every party they could find. Alex… she didn’t want to recall her name but had no choice. The awful fate that wretched man gave her had scarred into her mind. The sound of her bones being ground down by his huge teeth played in her head nonstop in the completely silent room. She had cried for hours over the loss of her friend leaving her with no more tears to offer, just an existential dread of whatever this man was going to do to her. After waiting for so long, a noise was heard by the trapped bug in the distance. The sound of the front door to this unknown building opening then closing echoed from far away, muffled by all surrounding cloth. Her heart rate jumped up swiftly as shuffling and footsteps were rampant around her darkened surroundings. Desperately she kicked and wriggled to try and escape her sticky situation. “Hmmm Hmmm”, she heard her tormentor humming a happy tune just outside the room. No matter how much effort she put into breaking free, the dry shit that wrapped around the front of her body wouldn’t budge. *THUD THUD THUD THUD*. The giant’s footsteps encroached upon the room before the door was abruptly swung open. “Well, well, well. I’m back from work my little toy.” the giant eagerly announced as he entered. He made a slow walk towards the Jar, staring at it with devious intent. Kristy could do nothing but writhe and pointlessly yell as she heard her captor outside the glass structure. 


Without warning the messy cloth the tiny blonde was stuck on started to raise upwards very fast. In an instant, Kristy was lurched upward and out of the jar. Her eyes winced as she was drowned in bright light which she hadn’t seen for hours. Still stuck upon this man’s skid mark, she yelled and screamed as he brought her to his eye level. He’s dressed in a plain white shirt tucked into his jeans, which are being held firmly by a black belt. As the giant looked upon Kristy immediate laughter was let out at her situation “Hahahahahah! Look at you, oh my god. I totally forgot I did that to you. Awwww, I’m ‘sooooooo’ sorry, heh.” The man’s boisterous laugh burst the tiny Kristy’s poor little eardrums. She barely registered his sarcastic comment due to the pain but was obviously still terrified as he held his underwear in his grasp. “As fun as it’d be to leave you there to suffer, I still have a video to film, and YOU,” he said as he grasped his fingers around her stained form, “are a VERY important part of that.” His right-hand index and thumb wrapped around her tiny 2.5-inch form and began to pull her off the dried poop stain. Kristy’s hair was half stuck into the dry shit, however. And as he pulled, both her hair and skin started to peel with it. His forceful and imprecise hands had no way to register her pain, but with one tear he managed to rip a huge chunk of her hair off. “AAAHHHHHHHHH”, Kristy screamed in serious pain as her hair was seized off her head and left to rot with the dry shit. The man simply tossed the soiled undies to the other side of the room and put his entire focus onto Kristy. He held her with his index and thumb wrapped around her stomach, just smiling at her as he held her inches from his face. “I’m going to clue you in on a little secret, my little toy,” the man’s overbearing voice reverberated in Kristy’s ears as she was forced to listen, “I have another shrunken woman being delivered here pretty soon; probably within the hour. So now I have a predicament. I have two little toy ladies, and only one video to film.” The man raised his right eyebrow at Kristy as if she got what the hell he meant. “So that means one of you is going to die in the video, and the other,” the giant paused his words and brought Kristy’s tiny form lower down, stopping in front of his stomach. “The other will spend their last moments here, in my stomach.” Kristy’s mind was still a little raddled when he suddenly swooped her far down to his tummy but still heard his ultimatum. Before she could get her thoughts clear she was once again dragged along by this giant’s grasp, this time further down to his crotch. “I suppose in the meantime then, until my new arrival, or snack, I should say gets here, there’s no harm in having a little fun with you.” The other hand swooped downward and unbuckled his belt in one swift motion. It worked quickly and eagerly to get his pants off. After he unbuttoned his pants they fell down to his ankles, and once again his underwear was revealed to the tiny Kristy. This time, however, there was a horrendous stench clouded around them. As soon as his pants fell his sweat-soaked bottom was finally allowed to breathe after 8 hours of lifting and running around in the grocery store, and the stench was heavy to the little lady in his grasp. This smell was different from his gas, not necessarily better or worse though. She could smell his sweaty balls well enough, but when he used his finger to peel open the front of his underwear a huge waft of his sex washed over Kristy. Her vision was in a haze and she couldn’t stop coughing as he rose her 2.5-inch form over his opened underwear. “I’m gonna make myself something to eat while we wait for my new snack to arrive. In the meantime, be a ‘doll’ and wriggle around in there would ya?” 


As the giant finished his statement his fingers unclenched and let go of the helpless maiden. Kristy fell directly toward the dank abyss, which only got a worse smell to it as she landed directly on his thick, semi-chubbed cock. Kristy let out a howl of desperation when suddenly the elastic waistband above her snapped back, sealing her in his warm genital sauna. The heat got to Kristy right away, as she was immediately damp with sweat. She began to writhe and kick around the moist, dark environment when she was suddenly lifted and pushed against the cloth wall. She knew that her thrashing had done the exact effect this cruel man wanted and now she was being pressed against the wall by his aroused and erect penis. Kristy couldn’t breathe at all in these conditions, and what little air that she did take in was tainted by his raw B.O. “That’s right little girl, you keep on struggling in there.” the giant reassured his little pet before starting to meander toward his kitchen. Inside his underwear, the giant walking spelled immediate chaos for the tiny prisoner. His hard cock bounced upward then downward as he took each step, crushing Kristy with each movement. After a few steps though, she was let free of its hold on her. As soon as she wasn’t being pressed by the giant’s member though, Kristy fell straight downward in the smelly cave. The tiny lady fell all the way to the bottom of the front side of this man’s underwear and was aghast by the increasingly murky stench. She noticed that she landed on a hairy, smooth surface, which could only be this wretched man’s testicles. Kristy didn’t learn her lesson and began to thrash and beat all around her, maybe her primal brain just couldn’t help but try and dig for an exit. Suddenly the wall from the outside caved inward and began to crush her face and body directly onto his sweaty balls. The giant placed his grasp around his balls as he felt a rush of excitement from this powerless slave’s desperate struggle. “Uhhhhooooohhhh Fuuuuck! That’s right little bitch! Squirm! Go ahead and squirm, but you can’t do anything when I do this!” Kristy felt the space around her plummeting downward. Then, without warning everything around her got compacted and she was planted down firmly onto the man’s sweaty balls by the cloth wall behind her. Her face was mashed onto the disgusting, wrinkly surface, causing her to forcibly intake some of his ball sweat. She realized he must have sat down, causing everything to fold inward. She couldn’t feel or move her legs one bit, coming to the conclusion that they were stuck under the heavyweight of his balls, and were being pressed down by them. Her hypothesis rang true when the man shifted his weight forward suddenly, and her legs were suddenly being compressed by the ungodly mass. “OH GOD! PLEASE DON’T, NO NO NO DON…”, Kristy begged as she felt her legs start to give in to the immense weight of his sack. CCKRKKRKKCKKKK. “AHHHHHHHAAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHH!” Kristy let out a harrowing scream as her legs broke under the pressure from above. The two twig-sized appendages were bent completely inward, almost causing her bones to rip out of her skin through her calves, but not quite. Her breathing picked up heavily from the intense pain and she was once again getting light-headed as she greedily inhaled in the room’s toxic fumes. It certainly didn’t help that his genitals plus her were mashed together in this tight space; meaning a nonstop assault of sweat, both hers and his being washed over her helpless body. The man just held his weight forward for a few seconds before Kristy was introduced to his reason for shifting his weight. BBBBBRRRRRBRBRBFFFFFFRRRRTTTT...BBLLPPpbpbprrbblbllblbtt. The noxious assault started off meaty and wet, but as the man pushed the gas out his fart began to taper off and turn into a shart. The whole blast was over ten seconds long and reintroduced the tiny Kristy to his smelly flatulence. The man reshifted himself to a comfortable position, fortunately placing most of the weight off Kristy’s legs. But now, the tiny captive was stuck with the invading odor of his moist, hot fart. The second the wind was released the already hot environment went from warm to sweltering, the helpless girl was trapped in his miasmic sauna. Kristy tried to hold her breath in for as long as she could, but it didn’t last long. As her lungs inhaled his wretched stench she caught a coughing fit like none other before. The stench was like no other; Incomparable and unignorable, the contaminated air in here caused Kristy’s body to try and puke up anything, but nothing was there to let out, just horrid wheezing and a little smidge of stomach acid. “Oh ho ho, that one was soooo fucking warm. *Sniff Sniff* Daaaammnn that one reeks, phew. What do you think little one, do chili dogs make my farts smell? Why don’t you take a few deep whiffs and get back to me with the answer!” the giant sneered and mocked as he watched TV while munching on a cold slice of pizza. Kristy couldn’t stop the wheezing and coughing no matter how much she tried. She thought she could just hold her breath in once again, but the only air being inhaled was fetid and downright unbreathable. In her head, she thought she might die here. To die from this man passing gas, Kristy couldn’t muster up the energy to even push or fight it. This was it, his mere fart was enough to snuff her existence.


*DING DONG*. In the last moments before Kristy passed out the doorbell suddenly sounded off. “Awesome! She’s finally here!” the giant jumped up off the couch and set his food down. The sudden lift from the giant knocked some sense into Kristy. A light descended from the heavens as the elastic band was peeled back again. His right hand reached inward and dug around for Kristy. The tiny woman squealed as her sweat-drenched hair was put into the giant’s index and thumbs grasp and pulled upward. As she was lifted up she got a look at her legs in the light of the room and gasped in utter horror. Both of them were bruised all over, both internally and externally. It wasn’t until she saw her disfigured form that Kristy really began to feel the pain of her two limp, broken legs. On top of that horrid pain, she was now being hoisted up hundreds of feet (to her) by her already torn hair. She whimpered and cried for a mercy death as the giant proceeded to drop her onto the paper plate that held the half-eaten slice of leftover pizza. Still wearing his white shirt, the giant pointed his finger at the little woman and spoke, “Don’t you even think about moving little bitch, I’ll be right back.”. Kristy couldn’t even walk if she wanted to, and the giant’s meaningless threat acted more like a slap in the face to remind her of the pain. She watched the towering figure quickly scamper off toward what she assumed to be his front door. Before Kristy even realized the giant walked excitedly back into the living room. A familiar sight befell Kristy, the giant dangling yet another shrunken victim in his hand. He sat down on the couch and just stared at his new toy with a vicious, hungry stare. Suddenly he dangled the shrunken woman over the plate and dropped her directly next to Kristy. The woman was even skinnier than Kristy, sporting a brunette pixie cut with C cup boobs.  When the two ladies locked eyes the new inductee immediately started yelling at Kristy. “Who the fuck are you, bitch?”, the brunette posed to Kristy before getting a queasy look on her face. “What the fuck, you smell sooo bad. Jesus.” The brunette gently walked backward toward the huge slice of pizza before the giant’s hand swooped down and grabbed it by the crust. The swift action startled the clearly agitated woman and she began to yell once more. “Listen here you fuck, I want to know what the hell is going on here. I was at the club last night, and I sure as shit didn’t see you there! Hey, are you even listening!” the brunette yelled fruitlessly at the giant scarfing down the pizza. “Ma’am, you need to get out of here, this guy is going to kill us!” Kristy advised the woman while still laying down helplessly on the paper plate. “What the fuck did you just say? This guy doesn’t know who he’s crossing! As soon as I get out of here, this motherfucker is gonna wish he didn’t…” A shadow loomed over the plate, and the two women took cover as the giant pizza crust was unceremoniously dropped onto the plate. BRRRUUUUUUURRRRPPP. The man let a boisterous belch out as he finished his slice. The crust, fortunately, missed both of the ladies, but now he had their undivided attention. 


The giant sat up and peered his gaze at the two morsels on his plate. “MmmMmmMmm, so good. Pizza is even better when it’s cold. Now then, it’s getting late and I have a video to shoot… but I don’t suppose there’s any harm in having one more little snack right?” the giant ominously stated as he locked eyes with the brunette. “Wha… What the fuck is this guy on?” the pixie haired lady turned around and posed the question to Kristy. Kristy noticed his hand reaching in toward the plate and yelled to her fellow captive, “Run, lady!”. Before the lady turned her head her feet were wrapped with his index and thumb, and she was yoinked upward toward his face. She screamed the whole way up, giving Kristy a horrid feeling of what was to come. The giant held the woman inches from his face, grinning silently as he sized up his prey. The brunette looked forward in utter disbelief and horror as his tongue suddenly stuck out of his mouth and was dragged all around his lips in a slow, deliberate fashion. “Mmmmm, the last one of you small ladies I ate I chewed up real good. Don’t get me wrong, she was delicious. But, I was thinking to myself at work, ‘wouldn’t it be so fun if I swallowed one of them whole?’.” The giant put his intention out to the brunette, causing her struggle to double in his grasp. The man smirked at the tiny snacks pointless struggle “Oh, you’re a feisty one then, huh? Good, make sure to struggle all the way down into my stomach, okay.” the giant insisted as his maw widened. He dangled her above his waiting mouth for a few seconds before lowering her slightly once more. “Makes me wonder though, how long do you think you’ll you survive in me?” posed the giant. He brought the captive snack directly in front of his throat and used his other hand’s pointer finger as a guide down his esophagus. “First I’ll swallow you, and you’ll slide down, and down. To you It’ll probably be quite the fall for someone as small as you, heh.”. The giant continued to use his finger to mark her inevitable path, stopping near his stomach. “This’ll be where things get tricky. I know food can take some time to digest in there,” said the man before bringing her back upward toward his eyes so he could get a better look at her. “That’s right my little treat. You are going to be, I assume, slowly melted inside my stomach. My stomach acid is going to burn right through your soft skin and eventually turn you into mush.” The giant used his poker finger to poke at the tiny woman’s stomach as he finished his sentence. “And then, my favorite part,” the giant put the woman real close to his mouth, to where she was touching his lips. “Then what’s left of your pathetic, melted existence is going to be mangled and ground up in my intestines. Then…” the giant grunted and Kristy could already sense his disgusting intention, she covered her nose prematurely. BBBRRRAAAAPPPPTBBBTB. The giant let out an average 5-second gas bomb before letting out a relieving sigh. “Then you, like the rest of my food are going to slide out of my ass, and into my toilet.” The pixie-haired brunette had seemingly lost her rebellious spirit and was now pleading and begging to be let go. “What’s that? Sorry, I can’t hear what those tiny lips are saying. Besides, you aren’t going to convince me otherwise. Your fate is sealed little lady, you are just food now. And food doesn’t decide when it gets eaten” The man stated before once again lifting her above his head. He looked up at her, “Prepare to die a slow and painful death in my tummy. Make sure to say hi to what’s left of that little Asian cunt I chewed up earlier.” The giant was merely playing with his food now, getting her as scared as he possibly can before devouring her. His mouth opened wide, letting out a forced ‘Aaaahhhhh’ as it did. The Brunette stared down toward the wet pit. His tongue was sticking out his mouth, and several strands of saliva were hung up in his gaping maw. “NOOOOO PLEASE! PLEASE DON’T EAT ME. NOOOOOOOO…”, the woman was cut off. The man’s grasp loosened and the little lady fell headfirst into his mouth. When she landed inside he closed his jaw shut and began to suck on her tiny form. Her little feet dangled out of his lips for but a moment before being slurped up into his hungry mouth. Kristy, still watching in sheer disgust was immediately pulled back to earlier today; to her friend’s similar grisly demise. Although, somehow she thought this was much worse of a fate. Were it her in that position, she’d much rather be chewed up and killed instantly that be forced to be digested alive in his stomach for god knows how long. After several minutes of suckling and tasting the helpless snack the giant tilted his head upward and a repulsive GLICK...GLULK was sounded off as he struggled to swallow her whole. For a moment, Kristy thought he might just choke to death on her, but this was short-lived as the final GLULCK signified her demise. She watched the random stranger descend down his throat as he sickeningly held his finger to the descending lump falling down his throat. “Mmmnnn, I still think I’d rather chew them up to get the full flavor, but she was still plenty good.” 


Kristy was still in wretched pain from her dismantled legs and was utterly mortified for what was about to come. The giant rubbed his stomach before standing up. The full towering shadow of Kristy’s torturer loomed above her. She stared him directly in the eyes in utter contempt as he spoke. “Well, what is it, are you broken or something? You haven’t even tried to run little one?” Kristy yelled at him as loud as her lungs could muster, “YOU BASTARD! YOU’RE A FUCKING MURDERER! FUC....” The giant suddenly turned around and squatted slightly, putting his ass dangerously close to the plate Kristy was stuck on. He put his hands around the elastic band and pulled his underwear to his ankles in one swift motion. Kristy immediately held her breath, preparing for another foul assault as she heard the giant whisper, “Ohh, here it comes.” Kristy was bracing for impact before she heard the man’s stomach churn unsettlingly. GGRURUGGGURGGGGLLGLL. “Oh god, my stomach is really brewing up something foul.” The man’s ass lurched so close it completely covered the plate, crust and all. It completely sealed in the air around the plate, spelling disaster for the victim inside. Kristy cringed as she saw the vague shape of his filthy, moistened anus flex before it let out its atrocious gift. FLFBLPRPLBPFBBFFBPRBRRPBPRBP. An unholy mixture of liquid and gas was showered over Kristy. “Uhhhh, fuck yeah” the giant moaned as he released the pent up gas. Kristy held her breath for just a moment as the fart was released, but as the blast ended a wet puddle of warm shit landed directly on her chest, splashing onto her face. She immediately lost the ability to function and seized up coughing and wheezing. Her mouth was flooded with the foreign sewage and instantly tried to heave it out of her system. However, her body was pinned down by the man’s enormous ass. The circumstance gave her no choice but to unwillingly swallow most of the putrid matter. The man just sat there for a solid minute, giving Kristy no chance to breathe any clean air. She felt her lungs searing in pain from the horrid, polluted stench invading her system. Kristy’s vision blurred and her senses were completely shocked. She felt herself passing in and out of consciousness from all the distress, and lack of oxygen. After just a few moments the tiny woman was unconscious, and she had no chance to defend herself from the giant’s devious plan.


Kristy was awoken in a strange, uncomfortable position. She attempted to lift her body up with her arms but there was a great resistance keeping her stuck to the surface. As she looked around at her surroundings she knew immediately where she was. Her lower half, right up to the center of her back was being pinned down by two ginormous patches of clear scotch tape. The surface she’s stuck to is the clear glass stool she’d noticed when she was in the jar. She could tell by the strange chemical smell and clear visibility through the glass that the giant man had cleaned the stool before placing her. Additionally, Kristy saw that she was surrounded by 2 separate cameras. One is directly below her placed on the floor looking up to her. The next just a few feet away from the glass stool directly in front of her. Although a few feet to a normal-sized person was like several football field lengths for the tiny trapped woman. Her legs were obviously still in pain, although she knew there was nothing to be done about that now. Kristy began to lose all hope of her survival. The minutes ticking by began to feel like hours as she knew that sick fuck would be walking in to do what he was going to do. At this point, she couldn’t even escape his house if she wasn’t taped. After 10 agonizingly tense minutes, she heard a noise from somewhere in the house. *THUD THUD THUD THUD* The overwhelming sounds of his footsteps getting closer and closer only made Kristy fear the inevitable even more. Part of her wished she was in Alex’s position instead. The moment she was dreading began when once again the door swung open and her executioner arrived. He steps directly over the glass stool, leaving his shadow to completely engulf Kristy. She could only see the giant when she peered her head as far back as possible. When she did, however, she got a glimpse of his massive cock almost pointing directly at her. “Well look who’s finally awake. *SLUUUUURRRRPPP*”, the giant clearly had some sort of drink with a straw he was siphoning down. “God you are such a pathetic fucking bitch, I can’t believe you passed out from just a little fart,” Kristy yelled once again, this time not even to spare herself. “Please God, please just end me! I don’t want to die like this, please Lord!” Kristy begged and pleaded for this to end. *SLUUUURRRRPPP* “Aaahhhhhh, god I love me a good chocolate milkshake. Stupid bitch, you were out for so long, I had enough time to slurp down this WHOLE milkshake.” the giant complained to his tiny torture victim. “Oh lordie, but in a way, this shake is kinda a punishment for you. You have NO IDEA what milk does to me. You think those last few farts were bad, girl? You haven’t smelled anything yet!”


“First of all though, I gotta start recording. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that one of the stipulations was that I had to be ‘unaware’. Of course, I know you’re there, but as far as the video’s concerned I’m just gonna play off me sitting on you like an accident.” the giant rambled to Kristy as he turned on a camera placed behind her she hadn’t noticed, then the others she had. As he walked around to the side of the stool Kristy’s head was facing she got her view completely engulfed by the man’s huge, hairy ass. He bent down to adjust the camera’s tripod and his asscheeks peeled open to reveal his dirty, brown-stained anus to the little lady. The horrid, shit-filled stench of his musky ass hit Kristy again, and it wasn’t the least bit less awful this time. That was what was going to be her end? “His ass is going to be the last thing I see, isn’t it?” Kristy said aloud to herself. She had passed high school with a 3.9 GPA, made it to college, got a decent job. All of that was going to be ended by this cruel, fatass’ behind? Kristy began to laugh in a clearly insane and tortured manner as the giant bent back upwards and waved his hand goodbye to her, not even exchanging a final word or taunt to her. The cameras are rolling and the show was about to begin. Kristy could help but hysterically laugh, for this was a truly hysterical moment. “3...2...1, and here we go” she heard the giant outside the door begin to count down to the video’s start. He walked in slowly, looking around the room in a fake ‘unaware’ way. He purposely kept his gaze away from her before stating, “Maaaan! That was such a loooooooong day.” He proceeded to rub his tummy with his right hand in a circular motion. “And I have all this fucking gas I need to let out too. Oh god, I can feel one ready to burst out right now.” said the giant before turning around and taking huge strides toward the glass stool. He stood over the stool, clearly looking down directly at his victim, but still playing off as he doesn’t. Kristy began to helplessly scream into the glass seat, but all she could see below was the uncaring camera lens below. “Thank goodness, I have this seat right here. I bet the glass will make my farts sound reaaaalllly loud!”. The giant turned around and started to slowly bend his knees, purposely lowering his ass as slowly as possible, “Not that I need help with that anyway.” His brown hole widened and let out a guttural sound. FFFBBBBRBRUBUFURBUBRUBRUBRBBBB. “MMMMNnnnnnnn. I love releasing all this pent up gas, so relieving!” The giant’s humongous cheeks loomed directly above Kristy and she thought for a second that the enormous globes might just crush her right away, sparring her from more of his odorous torture. The hope of a quick death was extinguished when the giant put his hands on his asscheeks and pulled them apart, opening up his cheeks. 


Kristy was purposely placed directly where his buttcrack was spread. As his ass touched the seat Kristy was poked by his ass hair from all around her. Then as he put his full weight down her body from her tits up was submerged under his gaping shithole. “Ahhhmmmm, oh this seat is so comfortable. I could definitely sit here and just…” the giant paused and the humongous hole resting on Kristy’s head began to flex itself open. FFPLBPLBPLBPLFBPBLFFFFFFFRRRRBRRBRFBRBBBBPPPPP. Kristy was in the epicenter of the giant’s awful explosion of gas. She screamed in agony as her face was pinned to the glass, it gave the upcoming audience a great view of her suffering. The stench of this fart far surpassed anything she had smelled ever. Taking a dive into raw sewage would be the closest descriptor to this new wave of stink. She was sure he must have been lactose intolerant, and that milkshake just made his wretched blasts even more odorous. On top of that, his cheeks completely engulfed every angle around Kristy aside from the hard glass floor she was face down upon. As his deep, rumbly fart was released it caused his fat ass to shake from the force. This rumbling was enough to cause Kristy great pain, especially in her already decimated legs. The last thing Kristy wanted to was scream and intake more of his rotten wind into her mouth. However, the immense weight was crushing her tiny form and causing her to involuntarily inhale more of the air, causing her to gag up and cough. This horrid cycle went on for a few minutes as the giant sat there, building up his next gaseous assault. Kristy’s senses were completely overwhelmed by the combination of her body being pressed down by someone who weighs one billion times her mass and the lethal tincture of gas that his oppressing asshole bellowed out. “Sheesh, I should probably get to the toilet soon. But, I don’t know, this seat is just too comfortable.” Kristy could hear the giant’s voice echo above her in a very muffled manner. “Y’know, now that I think about it I should of expected my gut to react this way. Asian for lunch, plus three slices of 4 cheese pizza, AND a milkshake. Shit, I can feel something warm bubbling in my gut. I need to just… let it out.”


GGGGRRRRGRGLRLGRGLRGRLLGGGGGGRRRRR. The man’s stomach cried out a desperate gurgle. It needed to exude it’s pent up pressure and didn’t care if it was all released on the tiny bug below. The giant suddenly raised up a few inches, giving Kristy an extremely brief glimmer of hope. She knew it was too good to be true though. She looked up and saw the dining table-sized anus flex and expand outward. BBBBBBBBPTPTPBRPRPRPFRFFPRBPTPBTRPBPPPPPP...BFFTT. A powerful twelve-second blast was forced out of the hole. A huge puddle of liquid scat was released out of his asshole as well, which was pointed directly downward upon Kristy. She felt the surprisingly warm sludge fall all over her upper body. It dripped and glistened all over her, falling downward and pooling directly where her head was more or less stuck at. She immediately tried holding her head up, away from the frothing excreta. However, she was met with an awfully similar taste in her mouth. Once more this man’s shit had forced its disgusting taste onto her pallet. Kristy writhed and spat out the gunk from her mouth the best she could, but the liquid had completely submerged her head in mere seconds. She was forced to hold her breath and close her eyes to avoid the feces from entering her. “Man, I have to shit so bad, I don’t think I’m gonna make it to the john. Looks like this chair is just gonna have to do.” The giant man said in a strained manner, clearly forcing out something impressive. Kristy couldn’t see the huge mass of waste turtling out of the man’s shithole, but she could hear it. ppptptppbllBBBBFBBFFFFFFPPPTTTTT. The ginormous double-decker bus-sized turd was struggling to fall out, at least until a huge burst of colon wind started to force the mass out. Its shadow was kast over the camera’s view as it pinched off and started to fall rapidly. Kristy was breathing in the shit heavily, completely unaware of the size of the mass that was to fall upon her. She let out a yelp as the turd 20x her size crashed directly on her. The huge, almost potato-shaped log did curve slightly and landed mostly on her legs and back. The audience might not be able to hear it, but as the log landed on the tiny woman several bones all across her body, including ones already bent from her earlier torture were abruptly smashed into a puzzle of fractures and cracks. Kristy couldn’t help but shriek in agony as her body was dismantled by the weight of the semi-solid mass that crashed down on her. This only lets the seepage enter her even more, leaving no time to escape the torture. “Phew, that feels sooooooo damn good to release that… but I really am still tired and need to sit down. I suppose there’s no harm in sitting in it as long as I clean up, right?” The giant man let nothing impede him and put his dead weight into his descent on the chair. Kristy was begging for mercy, and in some way, this was this man’s version of it. The shit-stained ass fell upon Kristy with much more force than she could ever handle. The camera below the chair had perfectly caught her final moments of desperation and sheer suffering. The Shadow of his hairy rump fell, and the once beautiful blonde’s screaming face was immediately pulverized into red goo as the giant put all his weight into his decline. Her body was entirely now just a crimson jam, mixed in with her guts that were being melded into his shit. The steaming brown substance flooded everywhere on the glass and pasted itself all over his pale butt. “Hmm, not as comfortable. Maybe I just need a better position. The man raised his ass and the bloody silhouette that was Kristy just a few moments ago was stuck to the man’s ass cheek. Several times the man raised and crashed his plump butt down onto the seat. Making a sickening splash of brown and red on the glass. After doing this half a dozen times the giant ground his ass on the seat, secretly making sure that there was nothing to be left of his tiny toy. PPPPBPPBPTPBTPTBPTBPPBTBBBBBBBBFBPFBPFPPFPBBBBBPBPBPBPBPBPPBPBPPPP. A massive 15-second post dump fart trumpeted out of the man’s shithole, adding insult to deadly injury. It added what to him was an insignificant amount of liquid to the pile below him. He just felt relieved that his stomach was starting to settle. 

 

“Man, oh man. I really made a stinky mess on this chair; I almost feel bad for it… almost.” the man added after his huge blast. Inside his head, he was truly impressed by that last fart. His cock was rock solid and bulging outward. He’d done things similar to this in the past. He loved the look he always got from his tiny captives, the way he could kill them in any sick way he wanted, and they could do nothing about it. He couldn’t take all this sexual tension, and a little cum drained out of his shaft. He had to hold his composure for the video however and decided it was nearing its end. He stood upward and looked at his mess. A light flashed in his head and he remembered the last stipulation. There was a teensy bit of guts and blood that sat in the puddle of feces, not really noticeable. But the last thing he was supposed to do for the video was to notice he’d accidentally sat on her and make a final comment about it. He grabbed the rag on his desk and squinted his eyes at the mess in a forced manner. “What’s this? Looks like some blood and guts mixed in? Well I know it’s not from the inside, so that means it must’ve been one of those fucking shrunken cunts I keep finding around here. I swear, first, it was that brunette bitch on my pizza, now this! A man can’t even shit in peace. Well good, stupid bitch got what she deserved. Teach her to come to my house!” The giant said before taking the rag to the messy chair. He pressed the rag all over the smear of mixed sludge, knowing that it wouldn’t clean it. It was for the effect, as he knew he was gonna end the video here. He cut the cameras, and after a solid hour of cleaning both the chair and himself, he returned to edit down the video and post it. He was getting paid a veritable fortune for making these. They were a little on the legal grey side, but the reward outweighed the risk as much as he outweighed Kristy. He sat in the same glass stool editing for a few solid hours. Of course, his ass was still noisy the whole way, and he couldn’t help think back to the brunette, pixie looking girl he swallowed alive. “Surely she’s dead by now? I wonder if she’s been fully melted, or is still kinda human-shaped?” the man thought aloud to himself. “Hmm, whatever the case she’s still no longer with us. Just a tiny bitch to be forgotten” he concluded.

Chapter End Notes:

Congrats on making it to the end, quite the long story for me to write TBH. I still really enjoyed writing it though, your guy's feedback and viewership are awesome, and really keep me going! Hope you enjoyed, and as always, have a remarkable day! ;)