- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Like usual let me know about any mistakes, and did you guys like this chapter or no? Also I made a discord server to talk about up coming stories or chapters and just other stuff, https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

"Hey Ash," Phil called out from his room, to Ashely who was busy playing video games with Toby in the living room.

"Yeah?" Ashely called out as he did his best to stay focused on the game as he answered Phil.

"Can you do me a favor," Phil asked.

"Sure, what is it," Ashely continued to talk with Phil without so much as pausing his game with Toby.

"We got a scrimmage with another school, and I wont be getting back till later," Phil said.

"Kay," Ashely said waiting for the favor.

"You're working tonight, was wondering if you can pick up a few things that were running out of. I'll pay you back and everything."

Ashely pretend like he had to think about it, "Hmmm."

"Oh come on Ash," Phil pleaded. "I'll owe you big time."

Still Ashely just acted like he needed to think about it, "I don't know..."

"Dude, come on-"

"I'm joking!" Ashely laughed. "Jeez, you look so desperate."

Phil laughed before saying, "Hey, were out of soap, if you want my filthy smell stinking up this place, be my guest. I can promise it wont smell as nice as it does now, that's for sure."

Toby made a disgusted look at the thought, "Yeah, probably a good idea to get some than."

Ashely laughed, "I'll have you know I've been to the frat house. I'm used to it."

Phil looked appalled, "The frat doesn't smell... that bad." Ashely just gave him a knowing look. "Fine, maybe get some air fresheners too..."

"Anything else you want me to get you too?"

"I'll make a list before I go, and you're a lifesaver," Phil said sounding grateful.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Ashely muttered.

It took Phil only a few moments to write a small list and leave it for Ashely.

Toby asked a very silly question, "So you're working tonight?"

"Yeah I'll be back later. Want to hang out than?"

Toby nodded, "Are we... going to do something fun?"

Ashely gave him a grin, "I'll think of something."

 

 

"Hey Ash," Ashely's boss called out to him as he arrived for work.

"Yeah," Ashely answered as his boss came up to him.

"Thanks goodness you're here, I need you to clock in now," She told him.

Ashely looked confused, as he was still 10 minutes early and wouldn't be able to punch in for work. "I'm still early," Ashely told her.

She seemed to not care, "Doesn't matter, just punch in." Ashely looked at his boss but did as he was told. The machine obviously kicked him out, only to have his boss punch him in early, overriding the previous error.

"What's going on," Ashely asked confused at how weird his boss was acting.

"What's going on," She reaped his question like he was the weird one. "Didn't you hear? It's all over the news," She said sounding desperate.

"News? What," Ashely asked sounding even more confused than before.

Ashely's boss rolled her eyes, "It's the pandemic the CDC announced today. Everyone is trying to stock up! Quick, I need you to start pulling items and getting them to the floor now."

Ashely's boss was rushing him out to the sales floor where he just saw how chaotic it was. There were more people on the sales floor than Ashely had ever seen before. It was a crazy nightmare as people were rushing around grabbing things off the shelves with no regard for anyone. Before Ashely could ask, his boss lead him to the backroom where she stationed him, "I need you keep the floors stocked. Toys, food, or whatever, just make sure the shelves have something. That is your only job today."

Ashely looked stunned as he sputtered at his bosses command. "For my whole shift?"

"Yes," She told him already leaving Ashely to do his job, "I'm counting on you," She called out leaving Ashely in the back room to start pulling items and rushing them to the floor.

"This is going to suck..." Ashely grumbled as he started his job.

 

 

 

Ashely let out a load groan, feeling exhausted from the long day of work. He spent his entire shift moving everything from the back room to the floor, only to find it vanishing in a minute or two. So he had to go back and fill the empty spots all over again just for it to be taken by the customers yet again. It was an endless cycle that Ashely really didn't want to relive. The constant back and forth for panicked customers asking for the same 4 items. It was enough to make any person go crazy.

Just as Ashely punched out of his shift, he went to head home only to recall at the last moment that he had a list of grocers to pick up. As much as Ashely didn't want to spend one more second in the store, he did promise to help Phil out. Besides he needed to grab some other supplies for himself too.

Ashely headed to the closest aisle that would hold one of the essential items he needed, toilet paper.

 

 

Jacob was pushing a squeaky shopping cart through the toilet paper aisle only to find it completely empty. There wasn't a scrap of paper left from the mad rush earlier.

"I told you honey we should have left sooner," Bethany chided Jacob.

"Yeah Dad," Jacob's 11 year old son, Bradley, agreed with his mother. Jacob had to act like a father and not snap at his son for just being a snarky kid.

"Daddy," Jacob's 9 year old daughter called out. "Can we get ice cream now? You promised."

"Not yet Tiffany, we still have to finish shopping," Jacob told her.

"I'll just grab some tomorrow, from work," Bethany told Jacob. "Let's go get some milk and bread before that's gone too." Jacob nodded and pushed the shopping cart forward toward the exit of the aisle, while his family followed behind him talking about which ice cream they were going to get. As Jacob was about to leave the aisle he heard an annoyed sound from behind him making him turn around.

"No way! I just stocked this! Who needs that much toilet paper?!" The employee said sounding upset and confused. The employee didn't have a name badge on and looked to be leaving or maybe arriving.

"Excuse me, do you work here?" Jacob called out. "Would you happen to know if there is any more toilet paper in the back?"

Jacob watch a tick appear on the young person's face before the employee started to walk toward him. At first he was going to say Miss, but as the employee approached he found that would have been a mistake and was glade he didn't open with that. Jacob continued, "Like just a single roll or something..."

The employee smiled as he approached Jacob. Maybe the employee would help-

"Just my luck an empty cart and 4 rolls of TP, just for me."

Jacob frowned and turned around. Did his wife Bethany find some? All he saw was his family looking just as confused by that statement as he was. "Ummm, where-"

Suddenly everything changed. One second Jacob was standing with his family and next he was unable to move as he felt packed up in some kind of invisible force field.

"Wha- where?"

"JACOB," Bethany screamed nearby.

"MOMMY," Tiffany and Bradley screamed out as they too were just as close by.

"Bethany," Jacob called out again trying to find out where everyone was. Suddenly there was the sound of plastic crinkling as Jacob felt everything being picked up. Next thing that happened, Jacob felt the entire world shift as he suddenly felt like he was flying through the air before landing on something hard and plastic. Everyone let out a panicked and painful sounds as his family was unable to move or get up. The sounds of a familiar squeaky wheel filled the air. There was a happy and cheerful tune being hummed out loud above them outside their imprisoned world.

Than that voice from the employee before could be heard speaking, "One down... now for some soap."

 

 

Jimmy was holding a bar of soap when he heard a squeaking wheel coming closer. He didn't even have time to turn around when suddenly he felt himself unable to move and everything went black at the same time.

"WHAT THE-?!"

Suddenly there was a rumbling sound as he felt himself being lifted up and than placed somewhere. He couldn't see a thing just the scent of... soap? Everything smelled like soap.

A boom voice Jimmy never heard before started to happily say, "One more down. Shopping has never been so easy. Ok, next on the list..." It spoke before the loud squeaking sound filled the air and Jimmy felt everything moving forward.

"HEY!" Jimmy called out but got no response as he was left in completely confusion and helplessness.

 

 

Mia was looking at a text document on her phone about the best ways to prevent catching the spreading pandemic. Eat healthy, try and stay 6 feet away from people, and wash your hands.

"This should work too," Mia said looking at the 2 bottles of hand sanitizer left on the shelf. It was all they had left, how lucky for her. Just as Mia went to reach for the bottles when the sound of a god awful squeaky wheel could be heard coming toward her.

"Excuse me," The person pushing the cart called out. "Were you going to buy both of those?"

Mia looked at the young man and looked at the two bottles she had in her hand, "I was, sorry."

"Awww, really I just needed one," He said sounding a little upset. Than in a moment he seemed to just shrug, "Ok, it's fine."

Mia frowned at his comment until suddenly her world changed. The sound of two bottles hitting the floor could be heard behind her as she was forced to look at the ugly looking old shopping cart's messed up squeaky wheel. She wasn't able to move at all as Mia watched two large feet walk into her view. Suddenly she was picked up and was brought to a smiling face that was grinning at her.

"What's going on," Mia cried out horrified at the size of the young man.

The young man put Mia in the shopping cart that already had a few items in it. She watched the man bend down and pick up both hand sanitizer bottles. "Better put these back. Someone might want to buy them," He said restocking the bottles back on the shelf.

"HEY," Mia screamed at the young man who didn't even give her a sign of recognition. He just set the bottles down and headed back to his cart and started to push the massive sized shopping cart. Mia was going to call out again only to have the screeching and whining of the funky wheel fill the air as the vibration of the cart shook her.

"What's next...." The giant muttered above her as he pulled out a piece of paper and looked down the list, "Oh right, aisle 12. I hope there's some left, or maybe not," He started to laugh as he pushed Mia and everything else off to aisle 12.

 

 

Ashely walked toward the check out lane with a decent cart full of goods. Most of it was basic items he found still on the shelves. Others.... Well he was just glad that there always seemed to be someone there to help him out.

"Hey Ash," One of the cashiers called him over. "You heading out?"

"Yeah. Jeez it seems quite in here now, right?"

The cashier frowned as he just noticed that Ashely was right, "Did everyone leave?"

Ashely just laughed, "Probably. You seen the shelves? There is like nothing left. I just got lucky with all this," Ashely told him as he started tossing stuff up on the conveyor belt to carry them toward his coworker.

"Lucky you. I'm assuming this is the last of," He scanned the 4 pack of toilet paper, "Last of the TP," Scanned the bar of soap, "Soap," and continued to list the things that Ashely had.

Ashely nodded his head, "Although there was a little more ice cream back there, but none of the good stuff."

His coworker looked at the chunky monkey, "Awww, damn it. This is my favorite flavor. You wouldn't happen to be a bro, and help me out?"

Ashely just laughed and shook his head no. "Sorry, bro, not this time. I got you next time."

His coworker rung up the ice cream and shook his head, "You better."

Ashely continued to laugh with his coworker, as they continued to just do some small talk as he bough his groceries. Finally after buying everything and grabbing the couple of bags, Ashely said good night to his coworker and headed out. Ashely carried his bags of supplies that were still screaming and calling out for someone to save them.

 

 

Toby's phone pinged him. Toby paused working on his computer to check it out.

"Just got off. Heading back. Coming over?"

"Omw" Toby typed as he finished up and put his computer to sleep. Getting his shoes put on, Toby heading out and to Ashely's place. Toby wasn't sure if he was rushing over there or Ashely job was that far away but Toby made it before Ashely and was waiting outside for him. He saw Ashely coming up to the dorm room with some bags.

"Let me help," Toby said as he headed over to help with the bags.

"Awww, aren't you a sweet heart," Ashely teased Toby for helping him. Before offering him a bag to carry. "I didn't keep you waiting too long?"

Toby shook his head, "Just a couple of minutes."

Ashely took out his key and opened the door and let Toby in before following. Ashely set down his bag on the kitchen table top and started to pull out the items he had in his bag. Toby followed and put his down and started to pull out the items. Ashely told Toby where most of the stuff went, obviously the ice cream went in the freezer and toilet paper in the bathroom. It only took a few seconds for everything to be put away and Ashely let out an exhausted sound.

"Work suuuuuuuucked."

"That bad?"

Ashely flopped down on the couch, "You have no idea. Everyone freaking out and started buying everything they could."

"Yeah, that does sound bad," Toby agreed taking a seat next to Ashely.

"I had no idea that this pandemic was going to be that big of an issue," Ashely told Toby.

Toby frowned for a moment, "Oh you mean the Pandemic they announced this morning? Yeah apparently it was a false alarm." Ashely paused and looked at Toby with a baffled look. Toby continued, "Someone messed up somewhere, but yeah news blew it up and it was announced about an hour ago that it was a mistake."

Ashely burst into fit of laughter, "Oh that is too fun. So everyone today freaking out was for nothing? Oh man that's priceless..."

Toby chuckled too, "I guess it kind of is."

"No you have no idea," Ashely continued finding humor in the news he just learned. "Well, maybe... let's play a game!" Ashely looked to Toby waiting for his response.

"Sure," Toby said about to grab one of the gaming controls on the table.

"Not that game, well not yet," Ashely laughed again. "Another game," Ashely grinned. "It's kind of like hide and seek."

Toby looked confused, "What do you mean? Like just us?"

"Mmmm, more like just you," Ashely corrected.

"Me?"

Ashely nodded excited, "Yeah. If you win," Ashely moved a little closer to Toby and got close enough to be in his personal space, "WE can play another game," Ashely hinted at what it might be with a seductive tone, "In my room... tonight," He gave Toby a wink. Toby felt his excitement starting to arouse and peak. He had a good feeling that he knew that it would involve. His bulge that was starting to grow in response to his imagination. "BUT," Ashely said taking a quick jump back separating himself from Toby leaving him there stunned and slightly sadden by the lack of Ashely's presences. "If you lose, you have to go home tonight. And i'll just have to be all by myself and enjoy it alone. So?"

"Do I get to hear the rules first," Toby asked sounding interested.

"NOPE!"

Toby thought about it for a short while, what the heck. Why not, "Alright fine, I'll play."

"Prefect," Ashely jumped up excited at the remark. "So, like I said it's kind of like hide and seek, but I'm not the one hiding."

"Am I," Toby asked looking around seeing that they were obviously the only ones here.

"Nope," Ashely giggled shaking his head no. "They are already here! Can you find them all?"

Toby frowned at Ashely's remarks. "Already... here? All of them? How many are there?"

Ashely shook his head, "Can't tell you that. This makes it more fun."

Toby looked confused and decided to shrug. How hard could it be to find people in Ashely's dorm room? Toby got up and started to walk around. He looked in every room and closet, under every bed. That took only 2 mins.

"No one is here," Toby finally said looking at Ashely who just laughed.

"I promise you, there are."

Toby doubted Ashely's words for a moment before he let out an "Ohhh, right. You can do things."

"BINGO!" Ashely clapped. "Took you 2 minutes. I'm almost upset you forgot."

"Yeah yeah, so do I get a hint, like what I'm looking for or maybe what size," Toby asked trying to get some information out of Ashely.

"Nope, my lips are sealed. By the way I should say there is a time limit."

Toby opened his mouth gaping at him. "Hey you didn't say there was a time limit."

Ashely just shrugged, "Can't have you running around making noises at midnight looking for everyone. Some of us need to get our beauty sleep. I'll give you... until Phil gets back. That's 2 and a half hours. Seems fair to me," Ashely stated.

"Fine," Toby disappointingly agreed. He should have known. Toby spent another 10 minutes walking around trying to figure out just who, no maybe it was a what? Toby found just how impossible it was as he couldn't even begin to think of how many people or things that were here in the dorm. Finally he came back to the living room with no idea what he was suppose to do. Ashely just stayed seated on the couch holding one of the gaming controls looking like he was enjoying Toby's attempts. "This is harder than I thought," Toby said out loud.

"Want to play a round? Maybe I'll drop a hint if you win."

Toby just rolled his eyes, "Like I'll be able to win."

Ashely wagged a finger at him, "You never knowwwww." Toby decided it couldn't hurt. He went to sit down and reach for the controller, only to have Ashely stopped him. "I didn't see you wash your hands."

Toby looked a little taken back and annoyed. "Wash my hands?"

"Mhhm, there's a pandemic going around," Ashely said as he pointed to the bottle of hand sanitizer. "You can use that to clean your hands."

"Ummmm, oooook," Toby slowly reached out to the bottle on the coffee table. He squirted some in his hands and used the gel like substance. All the while not sure why Ashely would mention the fake pandemic, there obviously wasn't a disease going around...

 

 

Mia gave up trying to get anyone to notice her. She was just a clear bottle of hand sanitizer on a coffee table. She watched the two young men, who she thought looked kind of cute, talking on a couch that was just far enough away. She heard them talking about playing a stupid game of hide and seek? Like some little kids. Mia didn't know what it was all about but she was too busy trying to find some way to get noticed or move rather than to actually pay attention to them.

Mia couldn't understand what was happening to her, but she had a feeling the one that was in the store, Ashely, did something to her. She just didn't know what. After what seemed like forever the other young boy came to sit down next to Ashely. She watched as he went for the controller only to have Ashely stop him.

Mia watched as Ashely pointed Toby's attention to her and said to use her.

"What," Mia asked out not knowing anyone would be able to hear her.

She watched the clueless boy reach out toward her and put his hands right above her where the nozzle of the bottle was. Suddenly she felt a suction as part of her body was pulled up a tube and pushed out into the open world. The sensation was weird as Mia felt her consciousness follow part of her body as it exited out into the world.

The moment she left the bottle and landed into the large boy's hands she was exposed to the world.

Her gel like body immediately started to burn as the air all around her felt like it was igniting her skin or surface. The cupped hand that held her in it's palm felt like it was boiling her skin or form as the large palm let her pool there on the scorching hot heated hand.

Mia screamed and cried as she felt her body started to melt and evaporate at the same time.

Suddenly another hand smashed into her splattering her further across the open palm and on my raging hot searing skin that burned her mercilessly. The two enormous hands started to rub and slide together applying more and more heat and friction destroying Mia's form as it vanished and boiled out off every passing second. Soon Mia felt her body melt and dissipate until only a small fraction was left of her on the back of Toby's hand.

"Better," Toby asked Ashely who had a twinkle in his eyes that Mia noticed. Just before she burned away into the air she heard Ashely respond with a wicked grin.

"Maybe one more time, just for safe measures..."

 

 

Mia consciousness came back to the bottle just as the last little bit of her smoldered away. The horrible feeling of herself being rubbed and dried out tingled through her body. Or whatever it was that was her. She could still feel the slight sensation of that horrible moment, and the last thing Ashely said.

"NO MORE," Mia screamed.

However a very confused looking Toby didn't listen as he went to squirt another glob of Mia into his open hands. Mia felt the same feeling of her mind floating up and out of the large tube and nozzle only to land on a searing hot landscape that boiled her body alive. Her tormented cries were unnoticed by the large boy who went back to rubbing Mia all over his hands and spreading her out on his skin just to have her evaporate and steam off him in a few moments. The blistery heat making her body bubble slightly and pop out of existence.

 

 

"How about now," Toby asked looking at Ashely. It was now that he noticed a slight gleam in his eyes and a smile he was trying to hide. "Wait..." He looked back at the bottle.

"Maybe... one more time," Ashely directed Toby toward using the bottle again.

"That's one of them isn't it," Toby asked pointing at the innocent, average looking, basic bottle of hand sanitizer.

"Yeah! You got one!"

Toby seemed stunned at the news. He just used someone as a hand cleaner. "Was everything you bought..."

"Maybe, maybe not," Ashely teased. "So, ready for a match," He asked offering the controller to him now.

"Wait, what if I just went around pointing to-"

"Where's the fun in that," Ashely questioned him cutting him off. "This is a game right? You wouldn't want to ruin my fun, would you?" Ashely question and remark seemed to throw Toby off. Toby wasn't thinking about Ashely having fun throughout this, he was just thinking of winning the game.

"Your right, sorry."

"It's ok," Ashely said handing him a controller, "Besides... I'm rooting for you to win. I want to have more fun with you later," Ashely coyly added as he handed the controller to him.

Something told Toby that tonight might be more fun than he originally thought it would be.

 

 

 

"I thought you were going to let me win," Toby asked sounding a little annoyed and upset that he lost all 5 games. Ashely didn't hold back once.

Ashely laughed, "I never said that. I said you never know. Awww, don't pout. Look do you want to split my ice cream? I promise it'll make you feel better."

"I'm not a big fan of ice cream," Toby told Ashely.

"I promise you'll like this one," Ashely said getting up and heading to the fridge.

While Toby waited for Ashely to come back to the couch, he checked his phone for the time. He had spent 30 mins already, and had 2 hours before the time limit was up. Before Toby could think of getting up and looking for another one of the hidden people in the dorm, Ashely was back with 2 spoons and a small thing of ice cream.

"Here we are," Ashely said sitting down close enough for Toby and him to eat the ice cream together.

 

 

 

Liam didn't know where he was. One minute he was in the grocery story getting some ice cream and the next he was cold. Sooooo cold. Like frozen solid cold. The chilling temperatures were so cold he couldn't move his body at all. Liam wanted to call out for help, but he was so cold his words wouldn't leave his mouth. Unable to move or call for help, he could do nothing but wait for someone to help him. Time passed by and Liam found that he couldn't believe just how cold he was.

Suddenly there was a noise and he felt himself moving. He didn't know what was going on, but he tried to call out for help, only to find again it was too cold for him to speak.

Soon the darkness vanished and light came rushing in as Liam made a noise form the discomfort of how bright it was all of a sudden. Liam felt his sight adjust just in time to see two large faces looking down at him. Giants! They were Giants! Who were they?

Before anyone could answer his question he saw two very large metal objects appear before heading toward him. Were they going to rescue him?

Suddenly the metal object stabbed into him and chunked out a piece of his body. Liam made the most noise he could as he felt his body being pulled apart as one of the metal objects scooped part of him out and pulled it away from his main body. Liam felt his consciousness splitting between him and each spoon that scooped out a part of him.

"This is my favorite flavor," One of them said before opening his mouth and sticking part of Liam inside. Liam felt his body on the spoon get hit with a scorching hot oven like blast of air as his body was already melting from the heat. Liam cried out as part of him on the spoon instantly liquefied before being yanked off the spoon when it was retracted. Liam was sealed inside the blazing hot inferno that was the Giant's mouth. Liam started to get assaulted by an acid like material that melted him the moment his body touched the saliva. The heat melted into his body as he quickly became a goo that was easily swallowable. The moment he was swallowed, Liam felt his self heading back to where he was before hand. Liam was able to watch as part of him was swallowed and the Giant made a delighted face as he closed his eyes. "Soooo goooood." Liam felt petrified as the Giant continued talking, "Go on try it."

"Well, if you say so," the other Giant answered as he lifted his spoon to his mouth.

"n-n-n-o-o-o," Liam tried to speak but could only shiver out a response from his still freezing body.

Again he had to experience the Giant sticking his freezing body into it's enormous maw. Instantly the sun like temperatures seared and started to dissolve his body into a liquid form of his previous state. The saliva was just as hot and damaging as it mixed and swirled around with Liam's new form. It was soon swallowed and the enormous Giant's face lite up. "THAT, IS GOOD!" Liam felt horrified as both hungry Giants look down at him with hunger in their eyes.

"Let's dig in," The first Giant that started to eat him happily cheered, as he dipped his spoon in and stabbed merciless at his frozen body ripping parts of him away making him scream and beg for mercy. Something neither of them showed him.

 

 

 

Toby and Ashely sat back with a nearly finished thing of Chunky Monkey sitting on the coffee table.

"Ohhh too sweet," Ashely whined. "But so worth it. We should save the rest for later."

"Yeah..." Toby agreed. He watched Ashely get up and put the ice cream away before returning. "What flavor was it again," Toby asked curious about the new found love for the food.

"It's called chunky monkey, could you tell what the ingredients were?"

"There was something chocolaty, in there."

Ashely nodded, "That's the fudge, what else?"

"Um, banana and some kind of nut."

"Walnuts, my favorite. Anything else?" Toby thought about it for a moment still trying to taste the hint of unique flavors in the ice cream. Ashely laughed at Toby's trying to find out. "I'll give you a hint, it's special, and you wont find it on the ingredients listed."

"Like a secret ingredient?"

"Something like that," Ashely said with that smirk.

Than it clicked, "That was a person?!"

"That's 2! Your on fire tonight."

Toby thought about the taste of ice cream still lingering in his mouth. Was the person they were eating...

Eating.

As if thinking of that word his body knew what it was associated with eating, and what happens when it was done with the food.

"I'll be right back," Toby said out loud, getting up.

"Where you going," Ashely called out to him.

"Bathroom," Toby said sounding a little embarrassed at tell him that. Toby entered the bathroom closing the door behind him. He headed to the toilet and instinctively looked at the toilet paper. It was empty. Shit.

Literately. He had to shit. He needed toilet paper. Remembering he put away a new thing of toilet paper, Toby opened one of the drawers that held the wrapped up four pack of toilet paper. Toby opened the package and grabbed a roll before sitting on the toilet. He didn't bother putting the other rolls away as they were left out on the sink near the porcelain throne. Toby sat down on the toilet and was already putting the roll in the toilet paper holder when he felt his anus open up. The sound of him taking a shit could be heard in the bathroom. The first drop was certainly could have been heard outside the door, as a small splash in the toilet filled the silence with a solid splunk. Toby gave a soft push and more sounds of him shitting filled the room. Finally after a couple of farts, he was done.

"Much better," Toby said as he went to reach for the new roll of toilet paper waiting for him...

 

 

 

Jacob watched with complete horror as some random unknown stranger opened the seal that kept him and his family confined. He never even seen this person before, let alone knew where they were or what was going on. Before Jacob or anyone else could say anything an enormous hand reached out and grabbed one of Jacob's family members. His son.

"DADDY," Jacob's son Bradley screamed as he knew it was him being pulled away from the rest of his family.

"NO LET HIM GO!" Jacob screamed after the Giant only to get no response. Jacob continued to yell, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WHERE ARE YOU TAKING MY SON!"

Jacob's wife screamed out his name, "We're in a bathroom Jacob! A BATHROOM!"

"A bathroom," Jacob repeated. It was now that he saw his son, or rather a roll of toilet paper being put on a toilet paper holder just to the side of the toilet on the wall next to it. Jacob watched as his crying son was set up next to the Giant. "Brad!" Jacob shouted, "Don't worry I'm here, just try and stay calm-"

The sound of the Giant taking a dump could be heard through the air as the splashing of a monster of a turd filled the air. Soon more sounds of shitting followed the splash accompanied by a few farts. Each fart made Jacob's heart stop.

Each toot only made Bradley scream louder and cry more as he was surely next to the source and the smell of it was getting to him. Or maybe he knew what was going to happen next.

The Giant let out a relieved sound as he spoke, "Much better."

The Giant started to reach for Bradley. Jacob was too stunned as he watched the Giant's hand move for his son.

"NO GET AWAY," Screamed Bradley. "DADDY! MOMMY! HELP!!"

Jacob could do nothing as he listen to his son scream and plead as the large hand got closer and closer until it finally touched him. The hand grabbed Bradley and rolled him on the holder until it found what it was looking for. The start of the roll of toilet paper, or Jacob's son.

"No please," Bradley whimpered.

The Giant's response was to rip a piece of Bradley off.

Jacob could hear Bradley cry harder as a piece of him was torn off.

"No no no," Bradley begged, and that's when Jacob realized... his son was that piece of paper.

"BRADLEY NO!" Bethany screamed out as she and Tiffany called his name out at the same time.

The Giant didn't seem to hear a single sound as he lifted up off one side off of the toilet, just enough for his hand to reach down under his ass.

Bradley screamed louder than ever before as he got closer to the backside of the Giant. "NO, IT SMELLS!!! STOP, IT'S DISGUSTING!!!! NO PLEASE!!!! I DON'T WANT TO-"

The sound of Bradley's words were silence and only the sounds of muffled noises and disgust could be heard before the sound of something splattering into some water filled the bathroom. The sound of Bradley gurgling and bubbling could be heard before if it finally stopped.

"MOMMYYYYYY!!!" Bradley's voice could be heard from the toilet roll again. Jacob was petrified as he just learned his son was now back on the toilet paper holder. "It tasted so nasty," Bradley wailed as he wept. Until the Giant moved his hand back to the roll. "No, NO, NOOOOOO-" Bradley screeched as the hand grabbed at the roll and yanked off another part of toilet paper. It brought it back to the Giant ass only to scrub and rub more of Bradly into it's crack to clean up any filth left from it's dump.

Jacob silently cried for his son as he continued to watch the Giant wipe it's ass with his son's body. After the fifth or so wipe, the Giant reached for another helping of Bradley.

"IT'S CLEAN," Bradley screamed. "YOUR CLEAN!!!!!"

The Giant didn't listen as he did a once more to make sure everything was good back there before dropping the last piece of Bradley and flushing the wades of paper down with his waste. The Giant stood up and washed his hands. Soon he dried them and opened the draw that he pulled Jacob and everyone else out of and tossed the unused family member into the drawer.

Jacob was in complete darkness as he listen to his whole family weeping and crying. There was literally nothing they could do but wait till it was their turn to be used. However long that might be.

 

 

 

"Sorry," Toby said coming back to Ashely who for some reason looked very exhilarated.

"What's wrong," Toby asked not sure why Ashely was acting weird. All he did was use-

The look of recognition on his face triggered Ashely's smile as he giggled, "That's three, or I guess technically six."

"All of them?" Toby asked as he looked back at the bathroom.

Ashely held back a chuckle as he said, "Well, it's not like we sell single rolls of toilet paper at the store."

Toby tried to come to term with what he just did. "So I just used someone-"

"To clean your ass! Yes! Oh god isn't this so much fun!"

Part of Toby wanted to shake his head, but the other... his head was already nodding in agreement. It was kind of fun.

"Um, so now what," Toby asked trying to recall what else Ashely brought back home. Was there someone else turned to food? Or maybe cleaning supplies? What about-

"Let's watch some TV," Ashely said patting the couch.

Toby seemed a little taken back at the sudden order, but he did as Ashely asked. He sat there next to Ashely waiting for something to happen or him to maybe lead him to another person, but it didn't happen. They were just sitting there together watching TV. Soon an hour went by before Toby even realized it.

"Oh, would you look at the time," Ashely remarked. Toby saw how much time he had left. It was about half an hour. Before Toby could act, Ashely said, "Phil's going to be back soon. You know what that means, right?"

Toby nodded, "That if I don't find-"

"We should take a shower," Ashely cut him off before he could finish.

"What?"

Ashely just nodded, "Yeah Phil takes long showers. I'm still sweaty from work and I'm sure you could use a good shower too, so want to take one before Phil uses all the hot water?"

"You can go first-"

Ashely giggled as he got up, "We should save water. Let's take one together."

"Together-"

Ashely was already up off the couch and heading to the bathroom. The sound of the shower coming to life filled the dorm room with the noise of water spraying out of a shower head. "TOBY, YOU COMING," Ashely called out.

"Y-yeah," Toby said heading to the bathroom. Once inside he saw a naked Ashely already testing the water.

"It's almost warm enough," He told Toby without looking back at him. "Can you get some soap?"

"Uh sure," Toby replied as he had to stop looking at Ashely to do so. Finding a fresh bar of soap, Toby opened up the new package and brought out a brand new bar of body soap.

Ashely let out a pleased sound, "There, now it's hot enough." There was already steam coming off the water. "Let's get in."

Toby didn't have to be told twice as he followed Ashely after stripping down.

 

 

 

Jimmy heard the sound of water filling the air before his whole world was ripped opened, literately.

There were two giant hands belong to a very slender and young looking man that wrapped around him and held him tightly.

Jimmy wanted to say something but he was too confused by his situation to even to even attempt to make contact with the giant humanoid being. He could only watch as the Giant started to undress rather quickly. When he was naked, that was when Jimmy started to talk.

"Wha-what's going on?"

There was no reply. No response. No reaction at all. The Giant couldn't or didn't care. The next thing that Jimmy realized was that there was another Giant in the room. Jimmy only saw a glimpses of things in the room that told him where he was. A toilet, a shower, and a sink. He had to be in a bathroom. So why was he here-

It was for the briefest of moments, but Jimmy saw a mirror and in the mirror he saw the giant holding a green bar in the hand that Jimmy should be in. Or was in? Was he the soap? WAS HE THE SOAP?!

Jimmy was the bar of soap.

Than the mirror was out of view causing Jimmy to call out, "Wait no go back. That's not me! I can't be-"

The sound of rushing water grew louder as Jimmy was brought closer to a shower. It took him just the amount of time it took the Giant to reach the shower for Jimmy to finally realize that he couldn't be heard. He watched as the Giant slipped past the shower curtain and into the shower with the other Giant who was already glistening with water.

"Ever shower with someone before, Toby?"

The Giant, or Toby to be exact, shook his head.

Jimmy was forced to watch as the Giant speaking to Toby, took his arm and pulled him into the water with him still in his hands. Jimmy felt the very hot water start to rain down on him from above. It was hot, maybe too hot for him as he felt his body getting soaked by the wave of water rushing over him.

"First wash me, and than I'll get you," The Giant spoke as he turned his back toward Toby. "Make sure I'm clean, it's been a long and hard day at work."

Toby didn't say anything. But Jimmy swore he heard a tight gulp from above.

Jimmy felt himself being brought upwards toward the soaked Giant in front of him and Toby. Jimmy soon was being pushed up against the skin of the Giant. Toby started to wash the back of the person in front of him.

Jimmy felt himself being pushed hard into the skin of the Giant and could literally feel his face or body being peeled off as he was rubbed into the flesh. His skin was being dragged and smeared into the skin of the huge person. Jimmy yelled out loud only to get a good taste of all the grim that was on the person's back as he was rubbed up and down the back. Soon the motion turned to circles as Toby moved Jimmy from the center of the Giant's back to it's shoulders and than back again. Soon he started to drag Jimmy downward. Further and further south toward the backside of the Giant.

"no-no," Jimmy sputtered.

Luckily Toby pulled back.

"Done with y-y-your back Ash," Toby stuttered.

"Now it's time for the front," Ashely said before turning around.

Toby and Jimmy couldn't help but both look at Ashely's front as he stood there waiting for Toby to wash him. Jimmy sputtered at the large member that Ashely was carrying between his legs. Of course it didn't help that Jimmy was not even close to the same size due to being a bar of soap.

"Remember, you got to do a good job," Ashely winked at Toby.

Toby nodded as he brought Jimmy up and started to rub Ashely down. Making Jimmy physically melt and grind away for each inch he was swept over. His body leaving behind a suds trail from all the bubbles building up. Finally to Jimmy's horror, he was now at Ashely's waist.

Toby paused.

"Please no more," Jimmy sputtered as both the water and grim was starting to now attach to him. He could taste the daily gunk that built up on Ashely's skin. The water was washing it off Jimmy but not soon enough that he didn't get a good sample of it.

Ashely laughed at Toby's hesitation. "Oh right I should be cleaning you too." Ashely took Toby's hand with Jimmy and picked up Jimmy. Jimmy was now pressed into Toby as Ashely started to roll him and scrub him up and down Toby's body. Everything including his penis was now getting stiffer as someone started to touch him. The skin that shredded off Jimmy was left behind covering Toby with bubbles till the water pulled them away down to the drain. Finally Ashely pulled Toby closer, "Let's get clean together," Jimmy felt his body get mashed right up against both Toby's and Ashely dicks as he was pinned between the two of them.

"GAH," Jimmy yell out as all of him was surrounded by walls of flesh and skin. Next thing to happen to him was the movement. He didn't know who was doing what but the massive amounts of skin and dick meat started to move. His world started to grind, thrust, hump, bounce. He didn't know how to describe it but he just new he was stuck between these two horny monsters, all while his skin was being peeled and liquefied from his body. He screamed and cried for help only to be meet with the sounds of water and skin rubbing, smacking into each other, and gasping and moaning from both beast.

"ASHE," Toby moaned.

"Wait," Ashely said before stopping. "Not yet, I got to wash your back."

Toby let out a disappointed sound before Jimmy felt a large hand reach in and extract him from the two giant crotches he was plastered into. Jimmy watched as both the crotches had two raging hardons sticking up ready to explode.

"Can we... wash our fronts again," Toby asked.

Ashley laughed, "Maybe. Now turn around."

Jimmy watched as Toby did as he was told. Jimmy watched Ashely again, use him as nothing more than a bar of soap as he washed Toby's back. Again the feeling of being smothered into someones skin was horrible. Yet he was glad he was out from the humpfest. However just as he thought he was done washing Toby's back, Ashely decided he wasn't.

"Got to make sure your all clean," Ashely sang, right before he lowered Jimmy down south. Both Jimmy and Toby made the same high pitched unexpecting noise when Ashely nearly shoved Jimmy into Toby's ass.

"Wh-wh-what," Toby squeaked from the sudden poke to his back door.

"What? I'm just cleaning you," Ashely said innocently.

"BUT-"

Ashely gave a slight nudge with the bar of soap prying open Toby a little more, "Butt." Ashely stated as he continued with his mission. Toby stop protesting and looked down at the ground as he let Ashely do as he wanted with him.

Jimmy on the other hand couldn't stop screaming. As he was shoved into Toby's dark butt crack. He could taste the slight filthy linger taste of waste. Something that Toby didn't know about. He did miss a few spots when he took his last shit. Jimmy could feel himself sliding easily around now that the water and him entered this dark world. Soon his soapy body was sudding up Toby's back side. It happened more than once, where Jimmy felt himself get caught in or on something. Something that twitched and reacted everytime he poked at an entrance to somewhere.

"I-i-i think i'm good!" Toby quickly said trying to extract Ashely's hand with Jimmy in it. Unbeknownst to Toby, he freed Jimmy from anymore torment.

"Awww, you don't want to have Mr. Soap clean you back there any more?"

Toby shook his head, "What about you?" Toby finally said realizing that he missed a spot, "I didn't get you all clean yet," Toby finally had a smirk appear on his face since they got in the bathroom together.

"I guess you didn't" Ashely repeated with the same look. "Well," He said turning around, "What are you waiting for?"

Toby held Jimmy in his hand as Ashely bent forward and presented his backside to him. He started to spread it open and give a slight shake, "Don't be afraid to get deep in there."

Toby did as Ashely requested, he started to use the soap to clean up his ass.

Jimmy was just getting the taste of Toby off his body when he felt himself being brought closer to another ass. Jimmy didn't even bother to scream or cry, he just let it happen. He was gently rubbed up against the anus the was starting to twitch from the sensation of something slippery and firm probing at the back door. Jimmy felt this anus react more actively than Toby's. Like it was used to taking something larger inside. Did Ashely have-

Suddenly the anus opened up and Jimmy was swallowed half way inside.

Jimmy screamed out as he was pretty much shoved inside Ashely butthole

Ashely gasped from the sudden intrusion but didn't say anything else. Toby on the other hand kept panickingly asking if he was ok, "Yeah," Ashely responded, "Just give me a second." Jimmy felt Ashely starting to push him out of his rectum. "Naughty, Mr. Soap," Ashely said as he pushed him slowly out. Jimmy was appalled as he felt himself slowly slipping out of Ashely's ass, like he was being shitted out-

Jimmy popped out and fell through the air and landed on the floor with a loud thunk, denting Jimmy's body as he collide with the ground. It felt like he was just got hit by a truck.

"Jeez, you could of given me a warning Toby," Ashely teased him like usual. "I wasn't ready for that, just yet."

"Sorry," Toby apologized again. "You're not hurt are you?"

Ashely shook his head, "I'm fine. Just surprising. Come on let's finish clean up," Ashely said handing him some shampoo.

Jimmy on the other hand was drowning in the ocean of water that kept sweeping over him while on the ground. Neither of the Giants seemed to care he was down here as they washed their hair and talked. It wasn't long before they rinsed and cleaned themselves off.

"Oh the soap," Toby mentioned before picking up the bar.

Jimmy now, after soaking in the water on the ground for so long, could feel his thick firm skin feel softer and soggy. Jimmy's fingers dug in and mashed and scrapped out large chunks of soap from Jimmy's body, causing him to scream from the loss of his body. Toby didn't seem to care as he just placed Jimmy down on the soap holder where Jimmy lay with a nice good imprint of Toby's grip on him.

Jimmy watched as the now clean Giants turn off the water and start to get out of the shower. Leaving him there with his body still aching from all the abuse he received from being dropped and grabbed... not to mention the horrible taste that still seemed to linger, no matter how much water ran over his body. He could still taste both of the Giants' asses linger on him. It was like they marked him with their scent, that just didn't seem to fade away.

 

 

 

"So, how did you enjoy the group shower," Ashely asked drying himself off.

"I felt like it was more like play time," Toby said being honest.

Ashely laughed, "It usually is. Nothing like washing you and me up with Mr. Soap."

Toby chuckled, "Mr. Soap..." Than frowned, "Mr... wait was-"

"YOU WIN!" Ashely jumped up excited causing Toby to look shocked.

"What?"

"You found everyone!" Ashely paused for a brief moment, "Well almost everyone, the last one doesn't count because she's your prize! I knew you could do it. So was it fun? Playing hid and seek?"

Toby nodded smiling at how surprisingly fun it was. "I got to say, it kind of was."

"Just in time too," Ashely said sounding somewhat relieved, "Phil gets back soon," Ashley opened the bathroom door not bothering throwing his clothes on as he walked out naked into the hallway. Toby was skeptical at first but did the same. He carried his clothes with him, being as nude as Ashely was. They went into Ashely's room where Toby closed the door behind them. Ashely tossed his clothing on the floor and told Toby to do the same. "You know," Ashley said standing there, "I was almost worried you wouldn't find all of them," He put on a sad face, "I'd hate to have to play all alone tonight."

Toby watched as Ashely pulled out a small person from his pants pockets on the ground. "Did you have that in there all this time?"

Ashely nodded. "I picked it up at the store. Come here, let's have some fun with her"

 

 

 

Mimi didn't know how or why this was happening. She just remember trying to cut through the Adult aisle to get to the check lane. She remember passing some kid with a squeaky wheeled cart before everything vanished. She was been held down by some kind of wall or cloth pinning her, preventing her from moving.

Obviously she tried calling out for help but found her voice didn't make any noise or sound. She tried to move her body, but only her hand and legs could move and they could only wiggle slightly, but it didn't move her anywhere. So there she was, in the dark, by herself, as something was carrying her around. She heard talking about some kind of video game? Than more talking, some movements here and there, but nothing really told her where or what was going on. Finally she heard the sound of a shower before she felt herself drop and hit something hard. This shower went on for a while before it finished and than she felt herself being carried. Finally after a few moments Mimi felt her self being tossed or dropped again, and hitting the ground. She let out a sound, but again nothing came out.

Suddenly a large object wrapped around Mimi as it yanked her out of what she could only assume was her prison.

Mimi looked around the room the best she could as she analyzed everything she could in the brief moment of freedom. She was in some room. She would have said a girl's room but there were a few things that stood out that made her rethink that. The biggest factor was that there were no girls or women in the room, just two guys. Two naked men standing there both looking at her in one of the Giant's hands.

Mimi tried to talk to them but found she couldn't, she could only move her legs and arm at her side with a little wiggle action.

"She's moving?" The Giant across from her was asking.

"Well yeah, I like when they squirm," The one holding her said.

The way he said squirm made her stop moving.

"So..." The one across asked, "Wha-what are we going to do with her?"

The Giant holding he gave out a cute laugh, "Well, fuck her of course."

Mimi screamed at the news. She tried to wiggle away which only got another laugh out of the Giant holding her. She got a glance at the snake between the legs of the Giant from across the room, as it started to stir to life.

"Fuck her? But, isn't she too small?"

The Giant holding her just tsked him, "Trust me Toby."

Toby looked guilty, "Sorry, your right. I trust you Ash."

Mimi on the other hand had no idea what the fuck was going on except that she was small and had two NAKED people in the same room acting like this was completely normal. IT WASN'T!

Before Mimi could attempt an escape or something else Toby started to walk toward her and Ash who was still holding her. It wasn't till now that she found that his hand covered most of her mid section and allowed only her head and legs to stick out for a little.

"So," Toby asked as he was very close to Ash now, "Um... like now what?"

"You ever use a fleshlight before?"

"A what," Toby asked confused.

Mimi was just as confused, a light for flesh? What did that have to do with her?

Ashely laughed, "Oh, I love your innocece, ok. Let me show you," Ashely said as he closed the small gap and held Mimi down near their cocks that were both starting to grow in size. "So this is what we do," Ashely said taking both his hands and holding Mimi so she was flipped around. "Your going to take your dick," Ashely said and lead Mimi's bottom part downward toward Toby's massive dick, "And poke it riiiiight here," Ashely told him as he brought Mimi down toward his penis. Toby's stick pricked her in the butt and it was now that she understood that there wouldn't be any possible way it would fit. The size was large, but just feeling the tip made her panic at the feeling of something that big just nudging her.

"Just," Toby asked as he pushed a little harder into Mimi as Ashely held her, "Push?"

"Just push," Ashely repeated.

"DON'T PUSH," Mimi screamed.

Toby pushed.

Suddenly Mimi felt a boulder sized object plow it's way up inside her as a massively large hot rob pierced her as it slithered up inside her. Mimi heaved as she felt the large dick fill her up and than more as it stretched her to a dangerous point, and still kept going. Mimi couldn't hear Toby groaning in pleasure over her own discomforting cries. Each inch he pushed in her made her gut balloon outward and stretch her to an ungodly size. Mimi didn't know how she was still alive. Desperately she kicked and tried to squirm away.

Toby let out a loud gasp as Mimi squirmed on his dick, "She's ooooh... god...how...mmmmm" Toby said incoherently.

"Good huh," Ashely asked stroking his own dick. "I told you," He said like he knew all along that he would like it.

Mimi, however, did not like it. It felt like she just sat down on a red wood tree and the tree was burning hot and pulsated to a rapid heart beat and also it was still growing. Mimi looked down at her gut and saw in horror just how largely it was protruding outward. It looked like she was pregnant. Mimi looked up and saw with horror another cock in front of her mouth.

"Say ahhhh," Ashely taunted as he poked her face with the head of his dick.

Mimi would have close her mouth, but found it was ever so slightly opened and would not shut. This let Ashely's tip slide in and wedge it open as it suddenly jammed down her mouth and throat. Mimi was making a disgusting sound as she felt her throat expand 10x the size it usually was as Ashley just full on thrusted it all into her. His dick rammed down her throat until it landed in her stomach with the other penis sitting there jerking around as it waited for the right time to release.

"Ohhh she is a fighter," Ashely cooed as Mimi tired to escape her fate. Her small arms and legs fruitlessly wiggled around not helping. Mimi had to gurgled and gag on the massive pillar occupying her throat as Ashely continued to stay shoved down her gullet. "You know," Ashely started to say, "You can move any time you want Toby."

"Huh," Toby asked confused.

"HGH," Mimi screamed with Ashely still filling up her mouth.

"Yeah, just like this," Ashley said as he moved his hips back just a tad before pushing forward.

Mimi screamed around the massive beast slithering out of her stomach a little before bumping back in. Ashely's hips pushed into her face and smashed her backward further onto Toby's penis from the force.

Toby let out a delighted sound as Mimi swallowed more of him up inside her. "Wa-wait," Toby exclaimed. "I need a moment."

So did Mimi, however Ashely didn't, "Nope. There's no breaks on the bone train." Mimi was assaulted from the front as Ashely set a pace that was difficult for Toby to follow. Mimi on the other hand felt each thrust forward push her back a little. Toby's dick slide further and further into her stomach until it was nearly filled with just his member. "Come on Toby," Ashely called out, "You can't let me do all the work."

Toby finally decided to do as Ashely instructed and started to hump into Mimi. This forced Mimi to slide off his dick and further onto Ashely's as he fucked her into Ashely. Mimi gagged harder as her throat was forced to take more of Ashely's girth to a point she felt her jaw had to be ripping apart.

Toby was panting and wincing as he did his best to keep up with Ashely as they both pumped into Mimi at different intervals. Each thrust sent Mimi up Toby's dick and down Ashely's, and like wise with Ashely thrusting Mimi off his penis and down on Toby's. This continued for a little while longer, with Mimi unable to escape the endless barrages of shoving and pushing from both sides. That was until Ashely decided to mix it up a little.

"Are you close," He asked out loud.

"I," Toby panted and wincing, trying his best. "Can't, hold... back... much... more."

"Ok hold on," Ashley said reaching out and stopping Toby from doing his rhythmic thrust. "Ok, now walk toward me," Ashely told him. Toby did as he was told.

Mimi felt Toby walk forward as he did so, his penis slide further into her as the gap closed. However unlike before Ashely walked forward a little bit too. He was closing the small distance between him and Toby. Mimi felt both large objects in her starting to stab into her stomach at the same time. "Closer," Ashely said as they both moved in on Mimi. Soon Mimi felt both tips of their dicks pushing in ward and being bent slightly upward. Each step caused Mimi to arch upward a little more each inch they moved closer. In just a few moments Mimi was bent at a weird unholy angle forcing her back to arch upward and bend her back and mouth downward. This only lead to Ashley's and Toby's junks to point up more bending her more and more. Mimi yelled and shrieked as she felt like she was being skewed from both ends and was about to break her in half. Mimi was bent into a perfect U shape upward. Finally Ashley and Toby were touching each other with a very horrified Mimi stuck on them smashed between both bodies.

"I'm so close," Ashely said with a twinkle in his eyes.

Toby just let out a noise that meant any second could be the moment.

"Same time," Ashely told him.

"I'm so close," Toby begged.

"1" Ashely counted.

"Wa, wa, one," Toby stuttered.

"2," Ashley counted one more time.

"Twooooooo," Toby whined.

Ashely didn't say anything and waited even longer. Toby was on the peak of bursting and just wanted to hear him say the number.

Ashely leaned in with a very wicked look on his face before he whispered, "Three..."

Toby gasped out loud and let out a large burst of semen right into Mimi along with Ashely's own first gush of hot cum. Mimi choked around the dick as it pulsated in her throat and threw a gallon of cum in her helpless stomach. Not to mention the throbbing one in her backside that did the same thing at the same exact time. Mimi was hit with two thick creamy gallons of cum as it blew her stomach outward with the massive load of the first shot.

There were many more to come.

Mimi felt the second volley as her sore gut was hit with another wave of goo that splash and swished around in with the first deposit of cum. Mimi's stomach grew twice the size it was already, seeming to dwarf her size. Toby started to buck his hips on the his third strike while Ashely just stood there seeming very calm for having an orgasm. The third explosion of semen sagged Mimi's poor belly downward toward the floor. It was like a huge inflated water balloon as it defied any kind of logical explanation. The next load was just as strong which forced itself into Mimi with no where to go. The last couple of splurts from the enormous dicks in her were weaker but still plentiful as the last few droplets of cum dribbled out into the massive pool of cum that filled Mimi up.

Mimi gurgled and groaned around the massive slong still in her throat as she looked down at her ungodly stomach that looked like both Giants shoved their hand inside her and left their fist both in her.

Ashely burst into laughted, "She looks like a pinata! Do you think if we hit her, we'll get some candy?"

Toby didn't reply as he was still coming down from his orgasm.

"That was so fun," Ashley went on. "Oh man." Ashely started to walk backwards forcing Mimi and Toby to follow him.

"Wh-wh-wait," Toby said trying to keep up. Mimi could feel both large intruders blocking her and keeping her full of cum not dying down like they should. "I'm still stuck!" Toby called out as he was forced to walk in pace with Ashely.

"Of course," Ashely said saying the obvious before getting in bed forcing Toby to follow. "Were going to stay hard and connected till morning."

Mimi felt dread fill her.

"What do you mean," Toby asked not sure what he meant. "What?"

Ashely giggled, "She's going to be our... sleep condom? Yeah, that's what I'll call it." Ashely said sounding excited at the new term he just made up. Ashely moved in closer pushing Mimi and all their cum with him, "Any time you want to jerk off or just feeling horney tonight, go ahead and let it all out. I want to see how big we can make her," Ashey said excited at the idea. "Like what if she is as big as a bean bag chair in the morning!"

"I-I don't think I can-"

Ashely gave Toby a quick kiss to shut him up, "Don't worry about what you can and can't do. I made sure we stay topped off. In fact," Ashely grinned before grabbing Toby's dick through Mimi as he started to give him a nice hand job. Toby squirmed in pleasure as suddenly he felt supper horny, "I think you might be ready for round twooo," Ashley cooed as he gave Toby a nice firm squeeze that triggered a burst of euphoria that caused Toby to thrust forward and gasp in pleasure form the amazing hand job he was receiving. Soon Mimi felt the massive cock erupt and dump another good helping of cum in her. More than should have been possible. Mimi groaned as she felt her gut starting to slowly expand more than it was already. Swelling with each additional ml of cum added to her heavy and massive belly.

Toby finished his second orgasm in the past couple of minutes panting at how amazing it felt to cum so soon. And he was still hard. "So..." Toby said now realizing what Ashely meant. Toby looked at Ashely who was rubbing himself off with just as much vigor he did with Toby a few seconds ago. "All night?"

"Allllll night," Ashley purred closing his eyes as he felt his own orgasm hit him. He wasted no time dumping his load into the not even human thing between his and Toby's body.

Mimi screamed as the thick creamy milk blew out into her orange size belly that was still growing with each passing second. The sounds of both Giants still stuck in her enjoying this sickened her as she wiggled her legs and arms to escape.

"She's struggling," Toby murmured. "I think I might be ready for round three."

Mimi wailed as she felt Toby reaching around her back side and touching himself through her and playing with himself. She was in for the longest night of her life...

 

 

 

Phil came home tired, sore, and dead. He was covered in sweat and mud and was so done for the night. It had been a longer day than he thought it would have been, and his coach worked them to the bone. It was suppose to be off season but that didn't seem to mater to their coach as he ran them ragged and than had them scrimmage another team. Than they did more drills. Phil was beat and didn't have the strength to do any thing but go to bed... but he couldn't.

Entering his dorm, Phil noticed that Ashely wasn't there. Well it was kind of late. He might be in bed. He did have work. Entering the kitchen he grabbed some water before open the fridge than the freezer out of habit.

Phil paused. His eyes locked on something. Something he wasn't expecting. Chunky monkey.

 

 

 

Liam was expecting to see the two giants before hand, coming back for seconds when the lid to his prison was being removed. Instead he saw something else. A large male who he had never seen before.

"Just a little bit," He spoke out loud.
Liam again watched as a spoon came out of no where and dipped into him before stabbing and spooning out a chunk of himself out and toward the hungry looking titan.

Liam let out a shivering cry for mercy, that went unanswered.

As soon as his body was melted and swallowed and Liam went back to the ice cream container, while he was greeted by a childish look of amazement.

"Soooo, good. Damn it's been a while since I had ice cream. One more wont hurt anyone..."

Liam watched as the monster of a person went for seconds, which lead to thirds, and fourths. Soon Liam realized this was the last part of him. He was reaching his final destination as the large bulky male opened his mouth and let his breath wash over him. The smell of Liam's last ride to the mouth hit him with the stench of whatever the Giant ate last. The stench was bad but what was worse was the remains of Liam's last visit was still stewing way on the mouth. Liam cried out as he was carelessly dropped on top of the melted body from before and was added to the steaming hot pile of saliva and melted ice cream still stewing in there. The massive tongue wiggled from under Liam as it worked him around in the mouth. Liam was smashed and mushed around until his body was destroyed and left melted and oozing around. It didn't take long before he was swallowed. But this time.... He followed the path downward.

Liam let out a bubbling cry in his liquid form as he slithered down the throat of the hungry monster that was looking for a quick snack. Liam hit the stomach acids and screamed the hardest he had in his life as he felt the hot acids literally tear him apart, ripping every little piece of him into the most basic elements to be used for fuel. Liam was nothing but a quick sugary snack that would be burned off in just a minutes of walking. Unnoticed by anyone, least of all the large male who just swallowed him.

 

 

 

"That hit the spot," Phil said tossing the now empty ice cream container away.

Just as he threw the ice cream away, Phil decided he needed to shower before bed. Phil head to the bathroom after grabbing just some simple shorts to wear afterward. He turned the shower on and stripped out of his workout clothes and dropped them on the floor. Just before Phil entered the shower, he realized he needed to do one more thing.

 

 

 

Bradley watched the enormous person come into the bathroom and start the shower. Whoever this person was, he was covered in mud and looked worn out. Just as Bradley thought the Giant was getting into the shower he turned on, he paused. A quick glance in Bradley, or the toilets direction told him everything.

"No!" Bradley screamed as he watched the massive man sit down on the white throne and proceeded to let out a sigh. The sound of an explosion could be heard from beneath him.

"Fucking post work out shits," The giant muttered.

The sounds of more horrible gunk filling the toilet filled the bathroom, even drowning out the sound of the shower itself. Bradley cried more as he could start to the smell the horrible stench leaving the toilet and drift toward him. The large god himself grunted a little bit before a good splatter and splash could be heard.

"Need to change up my diet," He said out loud to no one.

Bradley cried for his mom again as the large humongous hand reached out for him. He never stood a chance as he felt his face being ripped and separated from his body yet again. Soon the huge hand that held him brought him closer to the hulking ass on the toilet. It lifted up allowing just enough light in to show Bradley the absolute wasteland that was down bellow.

"NOOOO," He screeched at his fate that was impossible to stop. The hand holding him brought him up to a dark hole that the bathroom light couldn't even reach. Bradley was forced to be pressed into some of the butt's skin and dragged along with the hand behind him as he raked up any left over filth that was left on the poop hole. Bradley's mouth filled with the flavor of shit and waste as he was pulled along the path the Giant hand lead him through. Right through the crevice that ejected that shit in the first place. After soaking up and the nasty filth on the first pass, Bradley felt himself being dropped. He gagged and gurgled over the mess that covered his face before he felt himself land on a semi soft but hard surface. The taste of what ever the Giant ate and crapped out seeped into Bradley and filled his mouth and nose with the disgusting senses. It lasted for the briefs of moment, but long enough for him to hate every nanosecond of it. That was until he felt himself instantly come back to the side of the toilet as another piece of toilet paper.

"PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO ANY MORE!" Bradley wept as the massive hand ignored his pleading and ripped him off for another go.

 

 

Phil had to use several sheets of toilet paper to dry his sloppy shit covered ass. He definitely needed a shower now. Getting up off the toilet, he flushed it and headed to the shower. Getting in, Phil quickly soaked his body and reached for some soap.

"Thank God Ash got soap," Phil chuckled to himself. He was DIRTY.

 

 

 

Jimmy watched the enormous man come into the shower compared to the two smaller boys before. The man was filthy! Jimmy could smell him from here, and the stains of mud that covered his body looked disgusting.

The large man walked into the down pour of water and soaked his body for a good couple of minutes before he did the inevitable. He need soap.

Jimmy protested but was ignored as he was pulled to the bulky body of the unaware man. He placed Jimmy right under his arm, which was not soaked in water enough to remove all the sweat built up in there. Jimmy was hit with a god awful stench of sweat and post work out smell that reeked. His face was buried deep into the pit as he had his face smother into the skin. Jimmy collected a good amount of stinging and smelly sweat and grime as he was swirled around into the filthy armpit. Soon he was dragged across the chest of the man and to the next pit.... Which was just as bad.

Jimmy gagged, coughed, and would have puked if it wasn't for the fact he was soap. Soon Jimmy was done with that pit and was brought down to the big buff man's belly as he was rubbed and swirled around, melting more of his body off onto the skin of the man, just to scrub off the muddy patches that some how stayed stuck to him in the water. Only the suds produced by Jimmy would help clean the mud off. The dirt in his mouth wasn't a bad as the disgusting skin covered in sweat and grimy odors. However, it was time for Jimmy to travel south.

The hand holding him move lower, leading him to the mammoth sized cock that looked limp.

"Nooooo," Jimmy bubbled out as he soon slide down the length of the meaty appendage. The smell and taste of the unwashed dick filled his mouth and hit him hard. It was bad. No words could help describe the filthy taste he got in his mouth. That was until he was rubbed down lower, past the tip and the underside. Lower to the balls that dangled between the big legs. Jimmy was hit by a field of pubes as he was slathered through the hairs and around the sweaty stinky orbs that hung there. Jimmy was forced to caress the spheres for a few moments until the man was satisfied that he cleaned them. Jimmy however could not taste a think except the horrible flavor of the man's crotch. Once the rest of the big beast was clean Jimmy was set down on the soap holder.

Jimmy would have been glad to be left alone, only there was something wrong.

"YOUR PUBES!" He screamed in utter disgust as he found that a couple of strands were still attached to him from being rubbed against the fleshy globes that swayed from every movement that was made.

The giant didn't response as he finished cleaning up and turning off the water. He exited the shower leaving Jimmy completely in disgust, as he tried to spit out the hairy objects that wouldn't leave. They would stay attached until someone removed them from him. However long that would be...

 

 

 

"Much better," Phil sighed feeling clean and much better. "Now for some sleep..." Phil said exiting the bathroom in just his shorts. He saw he left the lights on in kitchen and went to flip them off. Just as he was about to leave the room he saw a bottle on the coffee table.

Phil paused for a moment. Maybe...

"Just a quickie," He muttered to himself reaching for the bottle and heading to his room.

Phil didn't bother turning on his lights as he knew his room by heart. He close his door and flopped down on his mattress. He didn't bother using his phone or computer, he felt just backed up enough that just a little stimulation and imagination would trigger a much needed orgasm. Some lotion and a few jerks should bring that much need peace he wanted tonight.

 

 

 

Mia wasn't sure what was going on. She couldn't' see she could only hear the shifting and shuffling around her. That was until she felt her body getting pushed out into a hot burning hand. She let out a cry of horror and pain. Mia found out someone was trying to use her.

Just when she was expecting herself to hit another hand, she felt the hand she was burning up on curl slightly before tilting. Suddenly her entire body collided with a tall shaft like object as she was suddenly wrapped around it. Mia screamed harder than before from the insanely immense heat that scorched her body before she and the large hand pulled back.

"What the fuck," an unfamiliar voice hissed.

A light came on and Mia had just enough time to see a bulky man sitting nude on a bed with his penis erect and at attention before Mia started to evaporate and return back to the bottle.

Mia watched from her bottle at the confused person turn toward her.

"Hand sanitizer? What?"

Mia would have laughed if it didn't hurt her so much at his confusion and regret for using her as some kind of lubricant.

"Damn," The monster growled softly.

Mia watched the person pick up the bottle she was in and examined her.

"Although..."

"No... no," Mia said out loud knowing no one could hear her. She knew that look on the person's face.

"It did feel a little good... just this once. Never again," He told himself before moving the bottle back toward his dick.

"I'M NOT LOTION!" Mia screamed at the idiot who couldn't hear her.

Soon she felt herself being squeezed out again and this time she landed right on the top of the penis as she sizzled and boiled on the top. She let out a horrible sound as suddenly the Giant gasped at the feeling of Mia covering part of his junk. Suddenly a large hand came into view as it wrapped around the member and Mia and started to move. Mia screeched as the hand smothered her into the skin and rubbed her in until she was cooked and vaporized. Just as Mia felt the little bit of consciousness fade and return to the bottle, she was immediately squirted out onto the raging hot burning dick that melted her earlier. The giant must have already squirted more lube after she dried up.

"Damn this might take a while," He mutter with a slight wince, as he vigorously pumped his massive shaft with Mia screaming at the pain, begging for it to stop.

"NO MORE," She shriek.

"A little more," The giant argued as he pumped more of Mia directly into the action. The sloppy sound of her body splattering and splashing over his dick filled the air as he continued to pump more of Mia on his jerking hand. Mia's constant torment never ended as more of her was added to the previous consciousnesses she literately was a living layer of boiling gel on a dick.

"Almost there," the Giant groaned as he quickly dropped the bottle and reached for some. Mia was instantly covered in a very dry object as she felt her body being absorbed into the new material that suddenly appeared. The tissue paper soaked up most if not all of Mia as the Giant released it's ragging hot semen into the tissue. Mia's body was obliterated by the scorching heat as it merged and burned every part of her that was left in the tissue. Mia wailed in agony as she was melted by an insanely hot liquid that boiled her alive.

 

 

"Yeah, never again," Phil panted hating how he had to use something so stupid to jerk one out. He should have just gone dry, wouldn't sting and tingle as much. However, something about using a lubricant made it a little more pleasing than going dry. Phil looked at the hand sanitizer on the floor. The bottle was empty of it's contents. Phil winced at how much he just used to get a brief moment of pleasure.

"Eh, I'll replace it tomorrow," Phil said to himself before turning off his light. He had to get some sleep. He sure was damn tired...