- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP
discord for upcoming chapters stories and everything else

Toby didn't recall when he finally fell asleep, but when he woke up, Ashely was already up and texting someone on his phone. Toby was slowly coming too, when he recalled the night before. He looked down under the sheet and didn't see the person attached to his dick.

"Where did..." Toby started to ask but didn't know what to call it. He didn't know the person's name or if he should even consider her a person now that she was just a cum canister.

"Oh that," Ashely replied as he was still texting someone. "I got rid of her."

Toby sat up, "How?" Toby asked kind of curious as to how he disposed of the once normal person.

Ashely didn't stop texting as he continued his conversation with Toby, "Got hungry. All the cum in her sloshing around," Ashely smirked at the thought of the sounds he heard. "Reminded me of a cream filled doughnut." Sure enough, Toby looked over at the little nightstand where there was a plate with a half eaten doughnut with white cream coming out of the middle. "Want some," Ashely asked picking up the plate and offering the other uneaten half of the food.

"Is...is that real cream," Toby asked hesitant at the fact that if that was the person they were cumming in all night, it looked a lot like ... cum.

Ashely laughed and stop texting, "What, do you think this is a cum doughnut or something? I mean if you want, I can make that for you," Ashely offered with a gleam in his eye.

"No," Toby quickly took the doughnut not wanting to think of what it would taste like... or how much he might enjoy it. "This is fine," He said taking a bite and enjoying the rich creamy flavor of cream and fresh doughy bread filling his mouth. "Mmm, that's good!" Toby exclaimed.

"Yep," Ashely agreed as he went back to texting.

"Uhhh, so whatcha doing," Toby asked not wanting to sneak into Ashely's business, but still curious as to what had him so fixated on texting, and with who.

Ashely sent a response to someone as he continued his digital conversation while keeping a physical one going, "Trying to get a party going for tonight."

Toby was kind of interested now, "Oh yeah? It's going to be filled with some fun stuff right," Toby asked already wondering what plans Ashely had set up for the night. If it was like anything they did before it was guaranty to be a blast.

Ashely grinned, "It depends."

"Depends," Toby repeated confused at what he meant. "Depends on what?"

"You," Ashely commented as he looked at Toby and his bewildered look. "I want you to choose. Who and what will be our play thing tonight." Ashely's eyes glowed with excitement as he went on, "It could be someone you know, or a random stranger! Maybe you want a nice little toy squirming in your belly? Or maybe you want me to wear something, sexy! Oh!" Ashely chirped up at an idea, "Maybe there's a fantasy you always dreamed of having? It could be anything you want! Isn't this exciting," Ashely asked clearly enjoying the thought of something twisted and dark that Toby might come up with. Toby on the other hand looked a little nervous. He would pick? That seemed like a lot of pressure for him. He didn't even have the slightest clue as to WHO or even WHAT he wanted them to be or if there should even be a WHY.

"Uh, you sure," Toby asked seeming hesitant about it. The amount of faith and trust thrown on him to pick something that would please Ashely was high. "I don't know if you're going to like it," Toby voiced his fears to him.

Ashely laughed, "Don't do it for me, do it for yourself. I want you to pick, because I want you to enjoy it, not me."

Toby frowned, something he would enjoy? Still, "I'll try," Toby offered but didn't sound to convincing.

"Well, you'll have plenty of time," Ashely told him after a ping through his phone. "Doesn't seem like there's too many parties going down right now."

"Oh," Toby said sounding a disappointed in the fact that there was a lack of parties, but slightly relieved now that the timeline for picking a plaything. Toby literally had no idea what he should even pick. This was really going to be hard for him.

 

 

 

Chloe sat at the cafeteria as she was grabbing some food for herself and best friend who came to visit after her exams. Chloe placed the tray of food between herself and Hannah who was texting away with her boyfriend back home. Grabbing some food off the tray Chloe was just enjoying the morning.

"He's cheating on me," Hannah stated.

"Denis? Noooo," Chloe said shocked. "Why would he be... why do you think that?"

Hannah huffed and snatched a small thing of a cinnamon stick from the tray and bit into it before presenting her evidence, "He didn't text last night." Hannah lifted up her phone and showed the messages sent to Denis and it looked like a typical text chat with the last thing that Denis texted was, "Love you, night."

"Um, ok...?" Chloe said not understanding what was wrong with that.

"What? You don't get it? He never says I love you, unless to end a conversation. And he said it at like 9... 9:47. WHO GOES TO BED AT 9:47?! He just wanted some silence so he can fuck someone else."

"Whoa," Chloe spoke out, kind of feeling like this was a little too much, "Don't you think your reading into this a little too much?"

Hanna gave Chloe a peeved look, "You wouldn't understand, Miss 'I'm waiting for the right guy'."

"H-hey," Chloe protested feeling violated by the sudden attack, "There's nothing wrong with that. You don't have to be such a bi-" Chloe stopped before she ruined their freindship by taking this too far. "Why don't you just ask?"

Hanna let out a scoof, "Oh yeah that's brilliant." In a mocking tone Hanna continued, "Hey Denis? Did you fuck someone while I was gone? I promise I wont be mad if you tell the truth..." Hanna gave Chloe a droll look, "Something like that?"

Chloe just sighed before going silent and hatting the fact that she invited her besty up here to hang out for a few days before heading home. Sometimes she could be a real ass.

Chloe let her friend go back to her thing as she stayed silent and let her vent on social media or whatever she was doing. Chloe looked around the nearly empty cafeteria as she continued to eat her breakfast with a fuming Hannah. Slowly Chloe just looked over the faces of the cafeteria as they all were just doing their thing. That's when Chloe spotted a face looking right at her. It was a kind of cute face, but timid. The moment she saw his face he went red and looked down as he tried not to be caught looking at her. Chloe examined the boy who was with another, cute looking one, or so she would assume since his back was to her. Just the figure of him gave off the fact that he would have an equally cute face to match it, hopefully.

"Earth to Chloe," Hannah's voice cut into her thoughts as she looked back at her friend.

"Sorry, what?"
"I said, we should get going," Hannah repeated herself. "I don't have much of an appetite right now. Plus I kind of want to head home soon."

"You being serious right now," Chloe asked looking at the untouched food. "We just got here. Why would-" Before Chloe could finish her sentence someone was standing behind Hannah. It was the boy from the other table. The one that had his back to them, and oh my boy was he a cutie.

"Hi," He politely greeted, "I'm Ashely, and that's my friend Toby," Ashely said pointing to the other boy who had his face looking straight down at his plate. Obviously he was very shy. "Sorry," Ashely apologized. "He's a little nervous around new people."

"Uh, hi," Chloe said breaking the slight awkward silence from Ashely introducing himself out of the blue. "I'm Chloe and this is Hannah," Chloe pointed to her friend.

"Hannah," Ahsley said looking at her before turning back to Chloe, "Say...I was wondering if you could help us?"

Hannah looked to Chloe before back to the smiling Ashely. Hannah than responded with her own skeptical question, "Help you with what, and why us?"

"Well, you see, we're trying to throw a party, and it's kind of hard with everyone like," He looked around the room to prove his point, "gone. So I was going to ask around. Are you guys interested? There's going to be booze, dancing, food, and more booze. So?"

Chloe smiled at what seemed in at the sound of free drinks and food, Hannah on the other hand wasn't as interested.

"Sorry, we were going to head back for our break," Hannah insisted.

"Aww," Ashely responded sadden to the response of the almost bitter sounding Hannah. "Really? Can't stay for one more night?"

"Don't listen to her," Chloe quickly added, "Sure, we'll be there."
"Awesome!" Ashley cheered.

"Chloe," Hannah said giving her a look.

"Oh, come on. We haven't been to a party in a while together, and I hear some of them get pretty crazy. You'll love it." Hannah had a look of annoyance but just shook her head and didn't say anything. "Don't worry we'll be there."

"Nice, and Hannah trust me," Ashely said with a smirk, "this is going to be fun."

"Whatever," Hannah responded still acting kind of cold to Ashely.

"Sorry about her," Chloe mouthed to Ashely. "So," Chloe asked, "Where and when?"

Ashely happily gave them the information she needed. Before leaving and heading back to his table. It wasn't till now she noticed the shy one was looking at her. She frowned for a moment before he looked away. Had he been watching her the whole time...

 

 

 

"Is she coming," Toby asked Ashely hoping for the answer.

"Oh yeah," Ashely laughed, "and her friend too."

"As long as she's going to be there," Toby responded with a sense of delight as he couldn't stop looking. The moment he spotted the girl at the table, he had a feeling, or maybe a desire. Maybe it was her looks, or figure, or something, but he was drawn to it. Toby didn't know why but he had picked his victim, now all he need was the what.

 

 

 

"I can't believe you said yes," Hannah complained. "We could be heading home but instead we're spending 1 more night here."

"Oh come on," Chloe protested. "You were just bitching about Denis cheating on you. Why would you want to rush back to that?"

"So I can yell at him for it," Hannah defended herself. "Now I have to wait another day to confront his lying ass." Hannah said sounding pretty pissed.

"If he's lying," Chloe muttered that Hannah ignored.

"I just don't understand," Hannah went on, "You don't even know him, like a random stranger just invited you to a party, that may or may not be real. He could be some psycho trying-"

Chloe just looked at Hannah with disbelief, "What, skin us alive? Jesus, were on campus! The worse thing that could happen is we walk into a room with a dead party, where there are only 3 guys all trying to get into our pants. OH NO," Chloe feigned a look of horror.

"You know this attitude is exactly what gets people kidnapped," Hannah argued.

Chloe just shook her head in defeat, "You should at least go to a party while your here. This is the perfect time. Besides the location is in the boy's dorm area, center of campus. If anything shady goes down, campus security would be all over it. Trust me," Chloe told her friend arriving at her dorm room. "It's going to be fine. Nothing is going to happen to us. And than after the party if you want, we can drive through the night and get back and whop the ass off Denis, ok?"

Hannah grumbled a little but finally nodded, "Fine."

 

 

 

Toby was shocked at how many people were still here after finals. Sure it wasn't a ton of people but more than he thought. He figured the whole place would be like a ghost town, but apparently that wasn't true. Most of the football team had joined the party, cause they were still here for off seasonal training. Others were either friends, or random people Ashely just walked up to and invited. Toby was amazed at how easily he could win people over with his personality, and that's what drew Toby to him.

Anyway, the party was pretty big, it filled up Ashely's dorm and spilled out into the hallway. There were people just standing around drinking in the hallway where the music could be heard, but not enough to block the path to the door.

"So enjoying the party," Ashely cheerfully asked Toby who nodded slowly but tried not to look at him.

"Yeah, but... why are we dressed like this," Toby kind of whined before Ashely laughed.

Ashely was dressed up in a very revealing cat based cosplay outfit. He had the tail, ears, and even some pink kitty gloves. Ashely spun around showing off the outfit to Toby who noticed the looks Ashely was getting from others. "Because," Ashely told him as he answered his horrified question, "We're the hosts! We need to dress up for our guest."

"But why this," Toby asked again looking down at his equally distracting and revealing bunny based outfit. He had the bow and ears, along with the fluffy cotton tail sticking off him. Toby could swear he looked even more scandalous than the last party he and Ashely went to a few nights ago.

Ashely just scoffed, "We can't both be the Cat. Someone got to be the cuddly bunny."

"That's not what I meant," Toby said sounding very embarrassed by them being the only ones dressing up.

"What," Ashley asked innocently, "Do you not like it?"

As much as Toby wanted to argue and protest, to tell Ashely that he was wrong, part of him... liked it. The looks, the gazes from strangers, and their reactions. It was like people wanted Toby. Like they wanted to see more of him or desired him. It was a very weird feeling. Normally no one would look twice at him in his normal clothes when he walked to class or wherever, but now... they couldn't stop looking. It was amazing.

"I don't not like it..." Toby finally said.

Ashely grinned, "Finally being honest. See, I knew you'd like it! Ok, so ready for tonight, and I don't' mean this," Ashley said gesturing to everything in the dorm with the party people. "I mean with you know who..."

Toby gulped as he did know who Ashely was referring to. That woman from this morning. She was going to be here. And Toby was going to have her as a... well he wasn't sure yet, but he would, hopefully.

"Is she here," Toby asked looking around.

"Not sure," Ashely told him as he started to grab them some drinks from the kitchen. "Haven't spotted either one of them."

"Oh," Toby said sounding disappointed.

"Hey cheer up," Ashely comforted him, "The night is still young. And look worse comes to worse, you can pick someone else."

Toby nodded, but deep down, he didn't want anyone else. He wanted HER.

 

 

 

Chloe and Hannah walked into the boy's dorm building and headed to the location of the party. Sure enough when they got close enough they could hear chattering and music coming from somewhere. There was a small gathering of people outside an open dorm door as they were busy just talking or hanging out and doing their thing.

"Is this the place," Hannah asked skeptical.

"Yeah, and look, no rapist or murders, who would have known," Chloe joked.

"I swear that will be your doom one of these days," Hannah warned her like some kind of strict mother, "You going to go to a party or somewhere and no one is ever going to see you again."

Chloe shook her head at her friends nihilistic views with social gatherings. She really needed to get out more. Maybe even go to college rather than the community one near home. Maybe that's why she keeps thinking Denis is cheating on her, she just had like a huge trust issue. "Just shut up and let's grab a drink." Chloe walk through the semi-open hallway and past the couple of people outside the open dorm door. Walking into the room she noticed it was kind of crowded, maybe because all the dorm rooms could hold up to 20 or so people in the room. The first thing Chloe was going to do was hunt down Ash and just thank him for inviting them to the party. She was worried that it would be hard with so many people, but that fear vanished when she spotted someone sticking out from everyone else.

The only ones dressed up, were the two from earlier this morning. Both of them were in what Chloe would say, risky clothing, as they were in the kitchen with a few others holding jello shots. Ashely obviously was the one urging a shot to the definitely timid looking bunny boy that stood there trying not to get the notice of others and dragging their toward him. Just as Ashely and Toby finished their shot, they noticed Chloe and Hannah.

"You made it!" Ashely cheered offering some jello shots to them.

"Yeah, of course we did," Chloe said trying to match the energetic energy that Ashely was giving off right now.

"Shot?" He offered as Chloe and Hannah entered the small kitchen portion of the apartment. Chloe took two shots and turned around and handed one to Hannah before turning back around to the two dressed up boys. It was now that Chloe caught the bunny boy, what was his name again? The look on his face had changed slightly. He still had like a nervous look in his eyes, but there was something else there. Something kind of like-

The sound of a very confused and uncertain person spoke up from behind Chloe breaking her train of thought.

"Ash? Dude... the fuck are you wearing and why is there so many people here," A Jock from the school's many sports programs happened to be standing there obviously after a good work out. Chloe gulped, Wooow.

"PHIL," Ashely cheered, "your back! Welcome to the party." Ashely gave him a quick spin showing off his outfit, "You like it? As a host got to show the part right? Shot?"

Phil looked at the tray of jello shots and hesitated for a moment before grabbing it, "We had jello?"

"Found some this afternoon," Ashely told him. Toby let out a little snicker, like there was some joke to be found. That was until he remember he was drawling attention to himself and stopped and went back his kind of silent bashful self.

"So... when were you going to tell me we were expecting guest?" Phil asked sounding a little peeved right now but downing the shot.

Ashely's happy mood quickly changed from an exciting one to a gloomy one, "I thought you'd like a surprise party. I messed up didn't I? Shit... my bad," Ashely apologize. "If you want I can get everyone out-"

Phil shook his head before saying, "It's fine. Just you know," he gestured to his obviously sweaty and tired state. "Would have changed beforehand. Don't get me wrong lover surprise parties and stuff, just maybe like a heads up or I don't know, like a warning text "might want to clean up". You know?"

Ashely nodded, "Sorry. I should have thought this one through..."

Phil went for another shot, "Don't sweat it. Let me clean up. Than we can do some real shots." Ashely laughed and agreed before Phil left to go take a shower.

Chloe watched Phil walk away... just whoa...

"Uh, who was that," Chloe asked downing her jello shot. Chloe looked surprised at how good that was, "These are great!"

"Thanks," Ashely smirked at the complement, "Made them myself. Secret recipe," He said giving her a wink. Chloe saw at the corner of her eye, Toby wearing a grin on his face. "And that was my roomie, Phil. He's on the football team."

"Phil..." Chloe repeated his name.

"Yeah, he's a great guy," Ashely told them. "Anyway, you guys want something to drink or more shots?"

"I'll take a beer," Chloe told Ashely before turning to Hannah to see what she was going to drink.

"Water," Hannah said getting a look of disbelief from Chloe. "What? One of us needs to be sober."

Chloe was almost disgusted with her friends behavior. Chloe turned around back to Ashely and started to apologize, "Sorry about her-"

Ashely shook his head not even phased by it, "It's fine. We got plenty of water." Ashely pulled out a beer and a bottle of water and handed them to Chloe. "You guys enjoy the party," Ashely said as Chloe and Hannah went to find a spot to just mingle and chill. Chloe did a one more look back at the two very strange boys who were in the kitchen. She had to admit this was kind of fun already, especially with that hunk of a man as Ashely's roommate. Maybe tonight might not be so bad...

 

 

 

"She's hereeee," Ashely cooed to Toby who just nodded still looking at her. Chloe and Hannah were standing in an empty corner talking to each other. Toby couldn't pry his eyes off his soon to be...

"Ash," Toby panicking whispered to him. "I still don't know what to... you know?"

Ashely couldn't help but smile at Toby. "Relax, you have, like all night to think about it. You want me to help you?" Toby was hesitant not sure what Ashely meant by that but finally nodded. "Ok, look at her," Ashely told Toby. "You see her? Right, over there talking and acting like there's no problem, like everything is fine?"

Toby was looking and pretended he could hear the conversation of how the two girls got their hair to look that way. "Ok, now what?"

"You tell me," Ashely said trying to draw out Toby's inner self.

"Uhhhh," Toby was drawling a blank. "I don't know i-i-i see her face," Toby said sounding so stupid right now as he couldn't really explain it.

"Ok, her face. What about it..."

"It's pretty. I think she looks pretty cute. I just..." Toby stopped as he thought of something that was kind of funny and maybe hot but silly. "Nevermind."

Ashely gave Toby a pout as he pushed him, "What? You thought of something didn't you. Come on what was it? Tell me."

"I just... I thought it would be kind of ... I don't know, funny? You know funny if here face was like... you know... my .... butt."

Ashely looked at Toby for a few seconds before a grin came across it. "There you go! That's my Toby," Ashely quietly cheered for Toby but not to draw any attention to them. "I'm so proud of you! I knew you would think of something fun."

"That's not stupid," Toby asked confused as to his really lame and boring choice.

Ashely looked back at Toby's soon to be new butt. "Not at all... I would love to see how she makes your ass look even sexier. This is going to be fun," Ashely gave off that look before grabbing one of the last jello shots that he and Toby picked up 10 minutes before the party. He gave Toby one and Ashely held up the last one. He clinked the plastic cups together before saying, "To your first," Ashely laughed. As both Toby and Ashely downed their jello. Ashely closed his eyes and smiled as he felt the jello scream as it flew down his throat and into his gullet, where it joined the countless others already melting and dissolving ones, begging for help. Those voice joined with the many other's throughout the room with similar cries of the various jello shots throughout the room. All of them wailing to be let out of whoever they were in or to stop the suffering they were receiving from the countless unaware people. With everyone else unaware and just having a great time.

"God, I love jello shots," Ashely nearly moaned to Toby who was the only one who knew what the secret ingredient was in the jello. Toby who watched Ashely enjoying himself, couldn't help but also feel turned on. He couldn't stop from looking back at the two girls in the corner just minding their own business.

"So... when do you..." Toby asked trying not to push Ashely to fast into doing his thing.

"Whoa, look at you," Ashely teased.

Toby wasn't sure what he meant till he followed Ashely's eyes to his junk and let out a soft startled sound before covering up the lump that was sticking up.

Ashely laughed as he moved in closer and whispering, "Don't go blowing your load just yet. Gonna need that for later. So," Ashely said before putting an ice cold beer into Toby's hands. Toby let out a silent gasping sound at the sudden cold object placed in his hands and near his crotch. The instant cold made him shrink a bit. Toby saw the gleam in Ashely's eyes as he finished, "Cool off. And let's go have some fun, kay?"

Toby nodded and took a sip of the beer letting the cold drink slide down his warm throat. He just needed to be calm and normal.

 

 

 

"He's looking again," Hannah told Chloe who turned around to spot the bunny boy looking at her and quickly turned somewhere else. "He gives me the creeps." Hannah told Chloe.

"Who... the bunny boy? T-" Chloe frowned as she tried to think of his name. "To-tom? No it was..." She snapped her fingers "Toby! That's right, it's Toby. Toby? Your worried about him?!" Chloe asked with confusion.

"Not just him... the other too."

Now Chloe let out sound of disbelief, "You're worried about those two? In this room with all these other guys," Chloe asked looking at some pretty big and "dangerous" guys compared to the two little femboys dressed up in their cute outfits. "Are you being paranoid again?"

"Paranoid," Hannah repeated. "Chloe he's been looking over here like every 10 seconds. It's creepy, and that Ash guy... he, no they both give me the chills. It's like their some crazy ex stalkers or something... I don't like it here," Hannah told Chloe finally letting her know just how nervous and uneasy she was.

"Hannah," Chloe started.

"Please... let's just, let's just get out of here. We don't even have to go home, we can go to... I don't know a bar or another party or SOMETHING, just not here."

"Jesus," Chloe said sounding really concerned for her friend. "Look, if it's that bad... fine."

Hannah let out a sigh of relief as her friend finally came to her senses. "Thank you."

"Let's just finish our drinks and get out of here, that works for you?"

Hannah looked at her without even touching the water bottle she had and at the half a beer Chloe held. "Fine, just don't take too long." Hannah told Chloe.

Chloe felt fucking bad having to do this. She was kind of enjoying herself. It had been a little while since she partied and thanks to the finals she was studying and everything for her exams. By the time they were done with school stuff, everyone was leaving campus for the break, which meant no parties. Now she finally got to party and her friend was having a break down over what... a cute boy looking at their asses? The girl need to take a chill pill. Hell she should be the one drinking a beer, not water.

Sadly Chloe was a good friend, and good friends don't ignore each other. If she didn't feel safe here, than Chloe would take her home.

Chloe tipped up her beer and chugged half of it. It would only take a few minute to finish her beer and than she would say bye to Ashely and hopefully to his hot roommate too. Chloe saw out of the corner of her eyes her dream come true. Phil walked out of the hallway with just a towel on his lower body.

Chloe nearly spit her drink all over Hannah as Phil went for a drink before leaving the party, probably to get dressed. "Holy moly..."

"What," Hannah asked.

Chloe spun around to her, "Did you not just see that? Are you telling me I'm dreaming?"

Hannah looked at Chloe with a weird look on her face, "What the football player? So?"

"So? SO??" Chloe felt like her friend was blind. How did she not understand. What was wrong with her tonight?! "I cant' believe you... you want to leave a party that has HIM in it, cause you getting a weird feeling about the two most innocent and harmless people I've ever meet." Chloe took a sip of her beer almost done. "Girl... you owe me. I mean like BIG time. Hottest guy I've seen in years and there is like no one here hitting on him. It would be like going fishing with a bazooka!"

Hannah didn't budge on her need to leave.

Chloe sighed and downed her drink. "Come on..." Chloe grumbled as she and Hannah headed to finally say bye to Ashely.

"Need another," Ashely offered.

Chloe did her best not to look too upset and give the wrong impression, "Sorry. Hannah's not feeling so good. I think we got to go..."

"But you just got here," Toby blurted out before blushing and saying, "Sorry, that you don't feel so good."

"Yeah... Sorry guys," Chloe apologized.

"You sure," Ashely asked. "I mean we might have something for you-"

"I left my meds at home," Hannah lied.

"Yeah, her meds," Chloe repeated. "I should walk her-"

Phil's voice cut off Chloe, "Time for those shots," He said coming out clothed now... boo.

"Yeah in one second," Ashely told him.

"What's going on," Phil asked as he joined the small group.

"We were just leaving," Hannah said.

Phil gave them a sadden expression, "Really? Something happen?" Than he seemed to get protective as he immediately looked around, "Did someone try to do something-"

"Oh no nothing like that," Chloe stuttered quickly. "Hannah's not feeling so well so we-"

"Oh, well maybe we got," Phil started to say before Ashely laughed over him.

"Yeah already tried. She's got stuff at home."

Phil nodded, "Shit, well sorry you don't feel so well. You going too," He asked Chloe who felt something flutter as he looked at her.

"I-uh-well," Chloe started.

"If you want you can stay," Ashely offered before looking over to Toby.

"Oh yeah you can stay, that would be great," Toby exclaimed.

"I don't know-" Chloe started as she looked at Phil who seemed to be waiting on her answer.

"Chloe," Hannah said with warning in her voice.

Chloe so hated her friend right now. She just wanted to choke her! "Someone should walk Hannah home. It's kind of dark out," Chloe said with a very unwanted tone.

"Well I can help," Ashely told Chloe. "I mean, I might not look it," Ashely did a flex that showed probably less muscles than what Chloe had on her arm. "I'm pretty strong myself."

Phil nearly busted his gut laughing, "You? Look at what your wearing."

Ashely looked hurt, "What? Hey this kitty has some claws," He said as he scratched at Phil who again found this probably the most hilarious thing ever. "I can handle myself," Ashely pouted before saying to Chloe, "And you can stay here a little longer."

Chloe did like the idea of staying... and Hannah wouldn't be here worrying about Ashely and Toby. Win win, right? Still...

"I don't konw," Chloe said looking to her friend who seemed to be getting very impatient with her.

"Look I could walk her back," Phil offered. "If you want to stay and still worried about her."

"You would do that?"

"Phil you are tired as shit," Ashely argued. "Just give me like 10 seconds to change," Ashely said already bouncing off to his room. Before Phil could argue or even protest, Ashely was gone.

"Chloe," Hannah called out in like a demanding voice. "Let's go."

"Hannah," Chloe protested.

"You know forget this, I'm out of here. I'll see at home. Maybe," Hannah said coldly as she left the dorm room.

"Hannah," Chloe called out to her.

"Should we go," Phil offered to Chloe.

Chloe let out a disappointed sound, "No... you know what no. I'm staying, she can go by herself. She's a big girl, and so am I." Chloe said as she went for another drink. "It's about time I finally got to relax and enjoy myself."

Phil nodded, "Yeah looks like you could use a good relaxing night."

Ashely was out of his room dressed in more casual and normal clothes. "Ok, I'm ready- Did she leave?"

"Damn that was fast. Did you use magic or something to change?" Phil laughed.

"Years of practice," Ashely retorted. "Hannah already left? Shit I better go make sure she makes it back." Ashely was already heading out the door before anyone could say anything.

"You don't have to- and he's gone," Chloe said in surprise at his speed.

Phil laughed, "Yeah, he's a hyper one. Once he's got his mind set on something BOOM, off he goes. Kind of like this party."

Chloe laughed, "You really had no idea did you?"

Phil smiled before taking a drink, "Oh yeah I LOVE showing up with a bunch of people at my place when I'm covered in sweat and so sore my muscles feel like they are about to fall off."

Chloe gave him a sympathetic look, "Sorry about that."

Phil shrugged, "It's fine. Ash was right thought, I do like parties." Phil than looked to Toby whom seemed like a lost child without a parent. "So, uh... what's with the," He gave a nod to Toby's clothing.

Toby turned red, "I-it-it wasn't my idea! It was Ash! He wanted us to look..." Toby gulped as he couldn't finish his words

"Yeah, figured..." Phil laughed with a chuckle. "You know you can tell him that you don't want to. Ash would understand."

"... well... I don't really mind too much," Toby said trying not to look at the other two.

"Well I think you look cute," Chloe offered. This seemed to make Toby a little more relaxed at her saying this.

"T-thanks," Toby said.

"Uh..." Phil said not sure how to comment on the clothes. "Yeah. You do you. Just don't let Ash be too overbearing," Phil warned Toby about Ashely and his personality. "Sometimes he can be very ..." Phil couldn't think of what word to use.

Toby offered to finish Phil's statement, "Ash?"

Phil nodded and pointed his drink at Toby to agree with him. "Yeah. That's a good way of putting it. Ash can be very Ash."

"Is that a bad thing," Chloe asked not sure what they meant by that.

"Not sure," Phil told her shrugging. "Anyway, you need another? I guess I should host till Ashely gets back."

"Oh, yeah thanks," Chloe said as Phil went to grab another drink for her. Chloe walked over to the fridge and took the offered drink.

"So, is it you or ..." Phil pointed toward the door, "Your friend that goes to school here?"

"Oh, that would be me," Chloe told him. "She's just visiting. And sorry about the whole, not feeling well, thing. She thinks her boyfriend is cheating on her. Now she's being paranoid about everything. God... she thought," Chloe looked a little embarrassed as she continued, "She thought Ashely and Toby were going to hurt her..."

Phil stood there for a moment before a snicker broke across his face. He started to laugh, "Ash? Toby?"

Chloe started to laugh too, "I know, I know."

"You could stick them in a room full of puppies and I would be more worried that puppies trying to hurt me than those two!"

Chloe held her hands up in defeat. "I tried to tell her but she was being, well you saw."

Phil nodded, "Yeah. I know some people like that. They can be difficult when they want to be. So what's your major?" Phil asked Chloe. It didn't take too long for them to do a brief chat when a exhausted looking Ashely came back to the party and into the kitchen.

"I hate running," He whined as he looked out of breath.

"You walked her back," Chloe asked shocked at his speed.

Ashely shook his head, "I tried but the moment I caught up to her, she-" Ashely took another breath before continuing, "She used some pretty harsh words. She than threatened to take the water bottle and shove it so far up my butt that I would look like a water fountain when she was done."

Chloe gasp, "NO! She didn't!" How could her friend be so rude.

Ashely nodded, "Yeah. Sorry, as much as I would like to help, I didn't want to be the campus' new water fountain. So I ran back here."

Chloe was so angry right now, "That bitch... I'm sorry she was like that to you. I-I...oh when I see her tomorrow."

"It's fine," Ashely laughed. "Anyway, I should get changed. Need to look good for everyone," Ashely winked at Chloe who laughed. "Now as fast as I can change out of it, I'm going to need help-"

"Nope," Phil quickly said as he took a sip of his drink. "Not enough money in the world to get me to help you."

Ashely pouted, "How about-"

"Dude don't even," Phil warned.

Ashely stuck out his tongue, "Awww, you're no fun. Fine. Toby?"

"Sure," Toby said without hesitating as he and Ashely headed to his room.

Chloe watched the two friends, or maybe they were more than friends, walk off. It kind of reminded her of how Hannah and her used to be. Hannah was always the one in charge making the choices and decisions for her. That was till she got to college. Now she kind of felt free without Hannah always around. Maybe that was why it was important that Chloe made her stand against her and stayed here. Or maybe it was the fact that Phil had a rocking body.

Yeah that was probably it.

 

 

 

Ashely lead Toby into his room before closing the door.

"So," Toby asked.

"Tadah!" Ashely held a screaming Hannah in his palms. She looked more angry than scared.

"YOU GOT HER!" Toby never felt more happy in his life.

"I figured you'd want her, here in person when we do the thing," Ashely told him. Toby nodded his head vigorously. "Knew it. Ok, head over to the bed," Ashely said. Toby did as he was told. "Now lay over the bed, and look through the mirror, I want you to watch this happen," Ashely told Toby as he gazed at the mirror from the side. He watched as Ashely approached Toby with the screaming struggling tiny girl. She was freaking out more than before as Toby started to peel his slim clothing out of the way and present his butt hole to them.

 

 

Hannah screamed as she was slowly being pushed toward the fucking bunny's ass. The fuck were they going to do to her?!

Hannah let out more screams as she was pushed up to the looming butt. She was going to push off the butt the moment she touched it, but the moment her hand touched any skin, it seemed to melt instantly. Hannah let out a painful screech as she watched her arm almost turn into a liquid and vanish as it was swallowed up into the flesh without much resistant.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!!!" Hannah screamed for like the 100th since she was shrunken by Ashely not even a few minutes ago.

No one answered her question as the large hand behind her pushed and shoved her further forward where the heat coming off the butt started to make her body feel like jello. It last for just a few moments but soon her body turned more liquidity and more like a lotion as she was soon smothered into the anus. The sounds of Toby letting out a squeal or gasp at the sensation of her body being smeared around his puckered booty hole filled the air. Ashely's large hands started to roll the confused and disoriented Hannah till she couldn't tell where or what she was. Finally after a few moments of rolling around and being smoothed around, Hannah felt Ashely pull his hands back so she could see. The large hands were pulled back and there stood Ashely looking directly at her.

"Done. Got to say, she's looking good," Ashely laughed.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Hannah screamed again. As everything shifted. Soon Hannah was looking through a mirror. She let out a horrible scream as she saw that her vision was coming from the position of where Toby's asshole should be. But she wasn't there! She was gone! Suddenly in the mirror she saw Toby with an amazed look on his face as he brought his finger toward his butt. Soon a large finger came into Hannah's view. "no, no, no, no-" Hannah muttered as the finger poked at her.

"She's really my ass," Toby asked.

"Yep!"

"Wow," Toby spoke in disbelief.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" Hannah screamed as the finger kept nudging and probing around her face.

What the actual fuck was going on! Hannah let out another wail at her sudden change in her shape as she was now stuck to the femboy's ass.

 

 

Toby couldn't tell if there was a difference about his ass. Maybe... but it was so hard to tell looking through the mirror. All that mattered was that he knew that there was someone IN his ass.

Suddenly Ashely started to laugh, "Oh god she is freaking out!"

"What? Wait what," Toby asked looking at his anus to see if it was moving or anything.

"Oh right," Ashely slapped hat his head and made an apologetic look, "Forgot. Here," He came up to Toby's face and took his index finger and, "Boop." The moment he booped Toby's nose, he could hear a spectral voice calling out.

Get me out of here!

"What was that," Toby asked spinning around thinking he would see Hannah in the room. Instead he heard her let out a scream as soon as his ass cheeks clapped shut.

I can't see! Help me! FUCKING HELP! She was screaming like a baby. Toby looked at Ashely who was grinning.

"Funny huh?"

"She can talk?! Oh my god this, this is amazing," Toby said pulling one of his butt cheeks apart hearing Hannah's response to the light before letting go and slapping it closed. "Ash this is so-" He couldn't find the words to explain it. Toby just stammered and continued to mess around with his new anus getting excited at the noises Hannah was making whenever he did certain things.

"As much as I would love to watch you play with your ass all night," Ashely called out to Toby forcing him to turn red as he turned around to focus on Ashely who had already dressed. "There's a party out there, waiting for us. And I think Hannah might like to join us now too, right?

FUCK YOU-

Toby slapped his butt cutting her off as it jiggle a little from the love tap. He laughed at how she screeched from the sudden change caused by the impact of his hand. "This is amazing..."

Ashely laughed, "Oh it'll get better."

 

 

Hannah was in a living hell. She couldn't see, she tried to yell out to whoever was nearby but it turned out no one could hear her. No matter how much she screamed and called out for help, the only response she would get was the fucking Giant that she was attached to. He would tense up and Hannah felt what was her mouth clamping shut a bit. She wasn't sure if it was cause she was freaking him out, or if it was from excitement.

Hannah was forced to listen to the party going on and how everyone was having a good time. Hannah on the other hand wasn't have a good time at all. She was trapped in the butt of ... She couldn't even remember his fucking name! Stuck to someone's ass without knowing the name of the person was fucking humiliating. She wouldn't even be able to ask him to let her go.

She could only scream HEY YOU. BUNNY.

Only response she got would be another squeezing pinching sensation around her face that cut her off. Yeah it seemed like he was the only one that could hear her. So now what?

 

 

 

"And than I said, that's what your mom said," Ashely laughed making Toby, Phil and Chloe laughing at his funny story.

"You couldn't have said that," Phil argued after laughing, "She would have kicked your ass."

"I swear on my life, word for word, that's what I told her," Ashely countered.

"You got some balls," Phil told him. "No way would I have done that to her."

A semi drunk Toby chuckled, "Oh he's got big balls..." Everyone looked at Toby as he suddenly realized what he said, "No-wait what I meant was-I..." He just stop talking and turned red as he looked down at his drink.

Phil stiffed a laugh as Chloe looked between the two dressed up boys. "Wait, so you two are-" Chloe asked before Phil quickly cut in.

"Hey look over there, maybe we should go over there and give them some space?"

Before Chloe could say anything, Phil took her and stepped away from Ashely and Toby. When they were a good couple of feet away he laughed, "Sorry... they haven't really, uh come out about it, I guess is the best way to put it."

Chloe covered her mouth as she realized what she almost messed up badly, "Oh... shit. Sorry, I didn't know."

"It's all good. They are," Phil tilted his head left and right as he did air quotes, "Together," before he continued, "but, not like open about it. I think? Look, I'm not like 100% sure on this, and I'm not going to get in their shit. They both are adults and can do what they want."

Chloe nodded, "Totally. I just didn't want to say something wrong around them."

Phil nodded, "Understandable. Just act like they are a thing but, don't mention it. It's been working for me so far. You should be good too."

Chloe couldn't help but laugh, "Ok, gotcha. But they have... you know, done it?"

Phil closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "Please... I don't' want to think about it. I've heard some things at night. I would like to not dwell on it."

Chloe gasped. "Noooo, really?"

"Yeah, It's embarrassing. Can we change the topic," Phil asked sounding a little unconformable talking about his roomie doing someone.

"Sure, so my favorite color is grass green," Chloe quickly said.

"Grass green?" Phil repeated. "What... why?"

Chloe got defensively, "I don't know you just said change the topic so I said the first thing to come to my mind."

Phil let out a deep laugh at Chloe's innocent remark, "Oh god... ok, blue like the sky or water."

"Sure it is, that's what everyone says," Chloe spoke taking a sip of her drink. "Look we can skip the foreplay. Want to dance?"

"Foreplay..." Phil asked.

"Yeah, or did you want to keep flirting with me," Chloe said praying to god her forwardness was working on him.

"Look," Phil said trying not to come off as a dick. "I like you. Your fun, and cool. But..."

"Oh god, you're gay," Chloe asked.

"What?! NO! I mean there's nothing wrong with being gay. I'm just not-"

"I'm kidding! Wow you really are defensive about this," Chloe laughed.

Phil shook his head and took a breath, "I'm just not looking for anything long term. Like a girlfriend."

"Perfect," Chloe smirked. "Wasn't looking for a boyfriend. Just someone to have a good time with."

Phil looked at the girl who seemed to be the perfect match for him. He gave her a grin, "Well, I guess I shouldn't ruin your expectations than."

"Better not," Chloe said returning the same look.

 

 

 

"Well they're hitting it off," Ashely stated watching Chloe and Phil doing their thing.

"Yeah," Toby said sipping his drink.

"What about you? Is she still... you know?" Ashely asked.

He had a sour face as he answered. "No. She's been quite for a while. No matter how much I squeeze she just wont cry or say anything... I think I might have broke her," Toby told Ashely as he did his best not to hiccup through his speech.

"Hmmm," Ashely mussed, "Well that's no fun, and we can't have that now can we," Ashely purred. "Let's stir things up. Come on," Ashely said grabbing Toby's hand and leading him out of the kitchen and into more open space. "I think we need to start shaking that bunny booty of yours," Ashely said as he brought Toby out and started to dance with him. Toby seemed a little uncertain, but the moment Ashely took the lead and showed Toby what to do, he started to get into it. Just like the other night where he first started to dance, Toby was finally letting loose and was getting into the grove, "So?"

Toby let out a cute laugh as he said, "It's working! Oh this is the best!"

 

 

 

Hannah refused to please this fucking boy with her cries. She was done.

Judging by the way he kept scrunching up her face, she was doing something right. Finally after the twentieth failed attempt at making her cry out, he gave up. Hannah relaxed a little as she found that was all he was trying to do, he just wanted to get something out of her. The fucking twisted fuck! There was no way she would ever-

Things started to move. She already associated this with him walking. It was kind of a weird because it felt like having someone grabbing her cheeks or face, and rubbing one side up and the other down. Or something like that, she didn't know. It was too hard to explain what it was like being an asshole!

The walking stopped and Hannah could hear the music in the house was a little louder. What was going on?

Suddenly she felt her world moving again, but it was different. She felt swaying, swishing...

Dancing?

What started out slowly started to speed up. The gentle swinging and moving soon started to become vigorous and faster and more almost frantic as her world became complete chaos. She felt herself getting dizzy and her face flexing and warping. Was the kid shaking his ass like a stripper?!

This went on and on as the boy danced. Hannah couldn't help but let out her cries of displeasure at her new experience with dancing. Soon the startled cries turned to wails as the pace picked up as the song switched to a heavy base. The bunny boy was dancing and laughing. She could hear giggling from the other one too as they both were enjoying themselves and she was not. Hannah was in a living hell as the fleshy skin kept rubbing against her smearing what she could only pray was just sweat. In fact that was when she noticed her senses were all still there. She could hear everyone having fun, she could feel the skin touching and the salty sweat starting to build up from the bouncing booty. She could taste the flavor of the boy's ass. Every sense was all there only she was stuck unable to avoid any of it.

Soon the shaking, bouncing, wiggling, and whatever else you could call it, slowed down and Hannah's world started to stabilize a little. Either the boy tired himself out or he was too drunk to dance... maybe both? Hannah didn't care she was just fine with him just-

Suddenly Hannah felt a shift in pressure as what she could only assume was one of the boy's butt cheeks being peeled away from her. Hannah was confused as to why this was, till she felt something large and solid poke her through the thinly made material of the boys' shorts. The massive object was a finger, but she wasn't sure whose it was as it poked and rubbed her face causing her to shout out her protest.

STOP! GET THAT-

The finger poked her mouth and pried her gagging mouth open as it wiggled between her lips before extracting them from her. Soon the butt cheek went back to normal sealing her away.

Hannah let out a cough... or she thought she did. She did NOT enjoy that!

 

 

 

Toby enjoyed that!

Ashely removed his finger after secretly teasing Toby's asshole. The noises Hannah made, the feeling of something going in him. He had to cover himself with his drink so no one noticed his arousal yet again.

"Seems like my little bunny liked that," Ashely cooed.

Toby blushed and nodded his head in agreement. "That-"

Ashely hushed him as the look in his eyes said that he wanted to do something more with Toby than just tease him with a finger. "Save it for later. We can do more tonight. So you think you can hold on till than," Ashely asked with a hint of hope in his voice. Toby just weakly nodded as he desperately wanted Ashely to to pick up where he left off a few seconds ago. He wasn't sure if he could wait till later, but if Ashely asked it, Toby would do his best. Even if it seemed like it was impossible for him. Ashely added with another sultry whisper to Toby, "Might want to switch to water soon. Don't want you to be too buzzed for it, now do we?"

Tobby just nodded and did as Ashely told him. Trying to sober up, Toby soon swapped his drinks from alcohol to water and tried to get his head to clear. Ashely on the other hand seemed happy that Toby was doing what he asked as he continued to hang around him while and watched the party slowly starting to die down. Little by little people would retire for the night, thanking for the good time and drinks before soon there were only 4 people left in the dorm.

"We're going to call it a night," Phil said while he was sitting down next to a very comfortable looking Chloe leaning into Phil like he was a pillow.

"Our thought exactly," Ashely said starting to pick up a few missed drinks and trash left from the party.

Phil got up, "You want me to help-"

Ashely shook his head, "I got this. I threw the party, I'll clean it up. Why don't you two go and get some sleep," Ashely said with a smirk.

Phil caught what he meant and did the same for Ashely, "I'm sure you and Toby will be getting some sleep soon too." Phil chuckled and decided it was time to head to bed, "Alright see you guys tomorrow," Phil commented before looking to Chloe who was right behind him.

"Night," She said to Ahsely and Toby.

"Goodnight," Toby called out before the sound of Phil's door closing was heard. Now it was just the two of them. "So..." Toby said trying not to sound as excited or desperate as he was feeling right now. With just them in the room by themselves.

"Let me toss a few more things out, I'll meet you in there in a few," Ashely told Toby as he still had a couple of more things of garbage to pick up. Toby nodded and headed off to Ashely's room. When he entered he didn't know what to do as he stood there in the empty room waiting for Ashely to meet him. Toby figured he could sit down on the bed as he waited for Ashely. It was very quite.

Toby hadn't heard his butt say anything for a while, it was like she gave up, but he didn't care right now. No, he was more concerned about what things Ashely had planned for him tonight. If it was anything like before-

Toby heard the muffled sounds of Hannah complaining when Toby's anus instinctively pulsated from his excitement. Toby grinned, "ops". He couldn't help it. The mere thought of Ashely was like an instant turn on for him. He couldn't help but get physically aroused.

The sound of someone walking toward Ashely's door made Toby turn and look at the doorway waiting to see Ash.

Ashely came into view and laughed as he closed the door, "I see, already on the bed? Maybe you should have dressed up as a puppy instead of a bunny."

Toby reached up for the ears that he completely forgot he was wearing. In fact he grew accustomed to the outfit that he kind of forgot he was wearing it, "Oh, uh should I take it off?"

Ashely shook his head, "No... I kind of like it. It brings something out in you."

"Oh," Toby said sitting there as Ashely came over to him. "Like what?" Ashely didn't say anything as he sat close to Toby. Toby shouldn't have felt nervous but he couldn't help it. Ashely was just so... Ashely. His ease and whole personality of himself just sitting there next to him made Toby nervous. As Ashely said that Toby's outfit brought something out of him, Toby couldn't help but feel the same about Ashely's. Sure he looked like a cute kitten sitting there with that sly look on his face, but Toby felt that there was something deeper to it. Like Ashely was a playful kitten that was ready to go turn feral at any moment.

"So do you want to pick up where we left off a little while ago," Ashely asked in that coy tone.

Toby blushed as the thought of Ashely touching him there, "y-yes."

"Well than, show me," Ashely said.

"Sho-show you?"

Ashely stood up, "Yeah. Show her to me. Show me that pretty little butt-hole of yours."

Toby felt his heart speed up as Ashely stood in front of Toby waiting for him to do something. Toby gulped before feeling a smile creep over his face. "Y-y-yes."

 

 

 

Hannah felt things shift around as the ground or whatever the boy she was attached too started to move. Soon the pressure was gone and she figured he was standing. However things shifted even more as she heard what she thought were bed springs creaking. Soon the sound of something being removed, like clothing was heard before a light came in. Soon her prison doors opened and Hannah was greeted by the other boy. The cat eared motherfucker. The one that kidnapped her and did this to her!

"Well hello there sweetie, you enjoying yourself?"

FUCK YOU! Hannah screamed.

The boy just smiled and let out a nice giggle, "Yeah, that's what I was planing on doing."

Hannah would have felt cold at those words if it weren't for the increasing heat she was feeling as the body temperature of her host was increasing from the excitement of the situation. Something she was not feeling, instead it was a feeling of dread, as the boy leaned in closer to the butt she was trapped to. His smile turned to an O shape as he huffed a warm breath on Hannah. Hannah felt her body spasm as the sound of a soft moan was heard from below her. Another gust of hot air washed over Hannah as she felt her body starting to get used to the hot air. The giant's face looking at Hannah smirked before saying, "Pucker up."

Soon the giant boy leaned forward and his giant lips came into contact with Hannah. Hannah felt the warm skin mash into her and press into her body. Hannah let out a disgusted sound as the twin fleshy walls of the boy's lips smacked into her before she felt a gentle tug as he proceed to give her a kiss. Hannah felt her face was being chewed or pulled off as the boy pulled back and let the sound of his lips and her body making a smooching sound. "Mmm, taste good," Ashely purred than gave a pout, "Kind of wish we did this before so I knew how you tasted by yourself." Ashely just shrugged, "All well."

Hannah wasn't ready for Ashely to come back in hot as he stuck his tongue out and lapped at her. Hannah let out a wet squeal as the very warm muscle ran up her face leaving a very wet trail of saliva all over her. Hannah would have screamed if she could, but the monster came back for seconds as it peeled at her face, dragging over her and smearing more of it's sloppy goo on her. She could feel the intruding muscle starting to open her lips as it swiped upward and made her shudder at the idea of this thing-

Hannah let out a gurgled scream as the tongue darted into her opening mouth. She felt Ashely dive in deep and started to slather her up with his spit. The warm hot liquid started to seep into her and ooze over her lips and down her throat? Was that her throat?! Hannah still hadn't become accustomed to her new form as Ashely gave her no time to relax as he started to eat her out and please Toby. The only sounds that Hannah could make out over Ashely greedily slurping and licking, was Toby letting out his own moans and gasps as he had his ass attacked mercilessly by Ashely.

After a few minutes Hannah's mind went blank as she could only stay there with her mouth left open drooling out Ashely's spit that he deposited in her not too long ago. Hannah barely made out the words that Ashely was telling Toby as he pulled back and wiped at his chin. He had that look on his face, the one that Hannah was learning to be scared of.

"Here," Ashely said leaning over Hannah doing something to help Toby but she couldn't tell.

"You sure," Toby asked beneath Hannah.

"I'll go slow," Ashely said.

Slow? Hannah muttered.

Ashely dipped out of sight for a brief moment before coming back into view. However now he wasn't wearing his short or anything except for the kitty collar, pink kitty paw sleeves and those fucking ears. Hannah should have known this was going to happen from the beginning but she was too busy trying to deal with being an asshole, to actually put 2 and 2 together. So when Ashely gave Hannah a devilish grin and started to move toward her still open mouth she did the only thing she could do. She screamed like her life depended on it.

"That's right, beg for it," Ashely giggled.

"Please," Toby begged.

PLEASE!!! Hannah screamed. PLEASE NO!!!!

"Oh listen to her, Toby. I wonder who can beg better?" Ashely held his throbbing member just inches from Hannah.

"P-please," Toby continued. "I want it," Toby pleaded.

Hannah countered his pleading with her own beseeching. I will do anything you want! I'll get you anything o-or ANYONE! Please! Just don't do this!

"Should I shut her up," Ashely asked Toby.

"Yes," Toby begged with excitement. "Do it."

Hannah let out a partial cry of mercy when Ashely placed the tip of his dick into the slightly gaping mouth cutting Hannah's words from coming out anymore. Hannah felt the very tip of the his tip just resting on her mouth stretching her mouth open to a large yawn and stay like that. Hannah whimpered silently as the crown of Ashely's dick was wedged in her mouth snugly. Ashely decided he waited long enough and started to push forward...

Hannah let out a muffled screech as the penis in her mouth started to expand and widen her face to an ungodly width. She swore it was like someone was shoving both their fist into her mouth and started to move them toward her throat. The sound of Toby and Ashely making their own noises of pleasure were blotted out by Hannah's muffled shrieking and crying. As Ashley kept pushing further forward, Hannah had to go back to the two fist analogy being shoved down her throat... but now there was a third. The width of Ashely's dick had not yet meet it's peak as he urged his junk deeper into Hannah and Toby. Hannah could feel it reaching deeper into her like to her stomach as it just didn't stop. She looked down the long length of Ashely's penis and found that they were only halfway done. There was still soooo much more to go.

Toby let out a startled hiss, causing Ashely to pause but also Hannah to gag and tighten up around the large cock she was forced to gobble down.

"Easy," Ashley said patting Toby on the back causing him to relax a little and easing up, letting him slide deeper till he was nestled deep into Toby. Something that Hannah wasn't sure if she was grateful for or disgusted, as it felt like she had a large and long tube that was 30 ft long shoved down her throat and toward her ass. "Quick breather..." Ashely told Toby. "You good? Alright, time to start the fucking," Ashely gleeful said as he started to extract himself. Hannah could feel the really long and thick sausage being dragged up her throat and toward her chocking mouth, only to have it pumped back down into her as Ashely bumped himself into Toby's backside. Hannah's breathing was linked with Toby so when he exhaled she did too, and same when he inhaled. Soon Toby was breathing in time with Ashely which helped Hannah as she did her best not to go insane from this horrible experience of hving the godly dick sliding up and down her entire insides.

Soon there was a good rhythm going as Ashely fucked Toby and Hannah at the same time. However Hannah could feel the hot friction of skin on the not so damp skin anymore, starting to heat up. The heat was like if she tired eating something too hot and instead of spitting it out she swallowed it like a moron and had nothing cold to wash it down. Oh and she kept coughing it up and swallowing it, over and over. The sensation of her lips were numb now as she could only tell that her mouth was open as Ashely slide along her lips and into her open maw.

The fucking went on for too long in Hannah's option, but anything over 1 seconds was too long for her. She didn't even want it more than a millisecond but she was forced to endure it till the giants had their fun and were done. Which sounded like it was coming soon. Hannah first noticed it when her body started to spasm slightly. Her lips and throat and everything else wanted to clamp down and squeeze, but Ashely's penis pumping action kept her from doing so. However the urge was building up as the craving for it, came harder and harder. Hannah and Toby were about to have an orgasm.

Ashely let out a sound of delight as he banged into Toby and Hannah harder and faster than before. He didn't last long after that. As soon as the pace picked up, it triggered Hannah and Toby's orgasm. Hannah felt her throat and lips starting to clamp down and clench as Ashely's dick spasmed and expanded and pulsated. Deep inside Hannah she felt this hot burning liquid splatter inside her. It was searing, as the creamy substance pooled around an area and gathered up as Ashely kept pumping and pushing out his load into her. Hannah felt like passing out as she chocked and heaved around the massive bucking shaft that just kept firmly stuck inside her and blowing it's white stuff in her. Finally after what she counted to be 11th shot or so, the jerking calmed down and the shaft of the dick felt softer as it was losing it's vigor.

"Ohhh Toby, that was, the best," Ashely said from above as he slowly started to extract his dick from him.

Hannah was about to thank him for finally pulling out until she heard Toby say something horrible, "Stop. I don't want to make a mess. Leave it in."

Hannah tried to shout her disapproval of that move. No no no no-

"That's so sweet of you," Ashely told him as he did as Toby wanted. He slide his still slightly stiff dick back in and plugged up the hole that still had his cum in it. "There we go, nice and snug," Ashley laughed as he got into a good position in the bed. Ashely cradled Toby as they laid down on the bed. Ashely held onto Toby's back as he started to spoon him in bed. "So how was it?"

"I-it-I ... wow," Toby said exhausted and not really able to speak.

"Does it hurt?"

"Not too much," Toby told him.

"Sorry," Ashely apologized for the harm he might have caused him.

"Don't be... I've never cum so much before," Toby said looking at the condom that Ashley gave him. He kind of had a feeling this used to be a person too, but whatever, kind of turned him on just thinking about it. Toby was enjoying the weird feeling of Ashely holding him and being inside him. He never imagined it being this good... even though he felt kind of sick and sticky down there. However the hot warm feeling of Ashely's semi stiff member plugging him up radiated a nice warm feeling from down there.

"This was probably the best idea every," Ashely sleepily said to Toby. "I wonder what you'll come up with next." Ashely let out a soft chuckle that vibrated through Toby since they were so connected right now. "Good night," Ashely finally spoke wiggling a little deeper into Toby making him moan. Toby realized he might need to rub one more out if he wanted to try and sleep like this.

 

 

 

Hannah didn't know when she passed out, or if she did. All she remember was one moment she had a large dick shoved in her, and next it was gone. It had to of slipped out at some time. It was soon followed by a small trickle of liquid semen dribbling out of her sore and dislocated mouth. Her jaw was damage to the point she wasn't sure if she could speak.

However this wasn't what horrified her. She felt something. It was something massively large, something huge was moving and it was coming from deep within Toby. Something she was not ready for-

The voice of a quite Toby whispering "Shit..." confirming her horrible suspicion.

Suddenly Hannah's busted mouth was shut closed sealing off the gooey cum that was still had not left her throat as Toby snuck off whispering, "shit, shit, shit."

Hannah's horror turned to dread as she felt the massive object starting to speed up as her throat couldn't squeeze shut, it was too stretched out. It was a sickening feeling, like she needed to puke really bad. Suddenly the sound of a door closing and a seat slamming down filled the air. It happened so fast that Hannah wasn't sure what was going on until it happened.

Hannah felt her throat already exapnding before she saw the water below. The massive log of what was absolute sludgy filth, ran up her throat as she started to cry. She tasted the nasty waste that forced her mouth open and making her hurl. The sound of Hannah throwing up filled the air, or was that Toby shitting? Maybe they were one and the same. Hannah didn't know she just felt the semen that Ashely left, help lube her up for the enormous building size crap moving out of her stretched lips. This was almost like Ashely fucking her again, only it smelled much worse as the large log came out of her mouth and headed downward. Hannah felt her throat burn and hurt as the massive poo stretched out her sore lips and abused throat muscles. Soon the log popped out of her mouth making her gasp for air. Only to be quickly cut off by a big burp that came out spewing smelly gas. The fart that followed up the turd wasn't too loud just enough to make an echo in the toilet. Hannah wheezed and cried again at the filthy thing she just had to endure. This was the worse thing that could ever-

A grunt filled the air before another loud fart ripped through Hannah's lips and forced her to taste the stench anew.

"Much better," Toby said sighing.

Hannah didn't respond. She didn't think she could if she wanted. She was too exhausted and weak right now.

A piece of paper came up and wiped and dabbed, cleaning whatever that came out of Hannah's mouth tonight. Soon she felt Toby standing up and his butt swallowing her again. The sound of water flowing into the toilet could be heard as Toby flushed his nightly shit away.

Hannah heard more water running and sounded like hands were being washed. Finally they left the bathroom only Hannah felt Toby freeze and not move.

What was going on?

An akward, "Hey," could be heard from Toby.

Hannah felt her heart skip when she heard her best friend reply, "Hey. Uh... bathroom?"

"Yeah," Toby responded, letting Chloe know which one was the bathroom.

Hannah weakly called out for help. Chloe, please hear me...

"So you and uh Phil doing ok," Toby asked before saying, "sorry that's kind of... this is awkward."

"Yeah, we're doing ok," Chloe said... "You and uh Ash?"

Toby chuckled, "Yeah same... okay," Toby started to leave the extremely awkward bathroom break talk.

"Toby, sorry about tonight... uh like with my friend and everything. She was kind of," Chloe paused trying to think of the words. "An asshole."

Toby laughed softly before Chloe asked curious at his laughing, "What," She said smiling at how easy going he was acting about her friends attitude toward him.

"It's just some people are just assholes, I get it. Maybe next time we meet we could be more open with each other?"

"That sounds like a plan," Chloe said sounding hopefully about that time. "Well, goodnight," Chole said going to the bathroom.

Hannah tried to call for her friend but she didn't react to her pleading. Just like everyone else, except those two...

Toby made his way back to the bedroom and Hannah heard Ashely having a laughing fit.

"What," Toby asked.

"Some people are assholes? Oh god that was great!"

Toby laughed "You liked that?" The sound of the bed creaking could be heard before Toby settled down. Hannah couldn't stop from mentally screaming from how they made fun of her situation with puns like that. That was until there was some movement before Toby's butt was starting to be pried open. "What are you doing," Toby asked excited at what was happening.

"What," Ashely asked teasingly, "I thought we should be more open with her," Ashley said as he started to reveal Hannah to the outside world as he started to part Toby's back side. "So what do you say," Ashely asked as Hannah looked out in fear of his raging dick waiting for an answer. "Should we open her up some more?"

Toby had to be tired and sore! Did he not feel what she felt right now?! Hannah prayed that he would be done for the night, and they could just rest.

Toby gave his answer with a lustful response, "Crack her wide open."

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you guys enjoyed, hated, or want to see next, also if there are any mistakes.