- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

Join the discord for updates on chapters and new stories.  Also this is probably the best way to contact me.

Toby laid in Ashely’s bed just looking at him as they tried to get some sleep. It was hard for Toby because as exhausted as he was feeling, his body didn’t want to sleep just yet. It was like he was still excited from the “fun” both Ashely and Toby had. Sadly the noises coming from his new anus were quite. Either she stop screaming and crying because it wouldn’t help, or whatever Ashely did wore off on him. It didn’t really mater, Toby was a little done with her for now. Sure he would flex his butt-hole a couple times as it still tingled from the sensation of Ashely using it, but that was it. Not wanting to sleep just yet, Toby moved a little closer to Ashely and asked, “Are you still awake?”

Ashely’s eyes slowly opened, “Mhmm. What’s up?”

“I can’t really sleep.”

“Want me to tell you a story,” Ashley asked with an excited gleam in his eyes.

Toby smiled, “Like a bed time story?”

“Mmm,” Ashely smirked, “Something like that. Here,” Ashely said as he started to shift in bed. He turned around and rub back into Toby so he was in his arms. The slender body of Ashely slide right into Toby as they were both the perfect size. “Nice and comfy,” Ashely remarked rubbing into Toby starting to get him excited. “Let’s see,” Ashely pondered as Toby held Ashely with his back to him. “A story… oh!” Ashely laughed, “This is a good one. It was back when I was still in high school...”

 

High school sucked, but luckily the end of the year was just around the corner. It was literately the last day of school and Ashely would officially be a high school graduate. No more more classes, no more waking up early to get to school on time, and no more high school drama. That was probably the worse thing about school. Ashely having to deal with all the drama and bullshit that came with high school. Ashely hated it so much… but he LOVED it so much too! It was a love hate relationship. Ashely loved hearing about the gossip of who liked who, or who did what with each other. However when he heard something about him or Clair… yeah, that was a no go. Ashely wouldn’t let those gossips be, even if it was complete lie that no one believed, Ashely would nip this in the bud right now. Clair didn’t need to hear this stupid rumor pop up some time over summer break, and ruining his fun with Clair.

So Ashely decided to head out to the bleachers during lunch. He knew that the three who started that stupid rumor would be there. They were the only ones that ran out here to smoke during lunch break. Heading out of the high school doors, Ashely walked calmly toward the bleachers. Sure enough there was a faint smoke cloud coming out from under the bleachers near the school track and field. Still calm and smiling, Ashely headed toward the source of the grayish white cloud that gave away the three girl’s postion he was looking for.

Ashely heard them before he could see them, Julie, Leslie, and Aalia. The three girls were sitting under the metal seats and puffing on their cigarettes, talking about something that Ashely had no interest in. Once Ashely came into view the girls turned and looked at him like he was less than a nuisance. The look of distaste in on their faces was clear.

“What are you doing here,” Leslie asked with just enough snide in her voice that Ashely felt verbally assaulted.

“Yeah,” Aalia added as she took a drag of her cigarette and blew the smoke at Ashely. Ashely got hit with the hot air and charred remains of the cigar and coughed before waving the nasty smelling air away. The smell still lingered on him.

“Ok, girls. Don’t bother him too much. Don’t need him tattling on us, like his little goodie two shoe bitchy sister,” Julie commented getting the other two to back down. “So,” Julie asked giving Ashely a look that told him to hurry up with whatever he was here for. “What did you want.”

Ashely’s normal look, the one he always wore in school and smiling to others, changed slowly as he grinned, “See, I had a feeling it was you. So you spread the rumor of Clair? The one about Clair sucking Mr. Terrell off for an A in his class?”

The girls snickered and smirked, and Julie just shrugged, “Maybe. So what’s a fag like you going to do about it?” Julie finished her smoke and tossed it away. She stood up and walked toward Ashely threateningly. However her attitude change as she noticed he wasn’t even scared. In fact he seemed very pleased and happy. “Wh-what are you smiling about, you creep?” Julie asked feeling some sense of nervousness.

“Oh nothing much, was just curious,” Ashely started his own chuckle and laugh. “Do you know what fag means?”

“Of course,” Leslie jumped in. “It mean’s you like cocks, you homo!”

Ashely wasn’t even phased at the assumption of his sexual preference, “Actually,” Ashely said snapping his finger. Suddenly the three high school girls were gone. It was like they were never even there. Instead in Ashely’s hand was a pack of cigarettes. He gave it a small shake and he heard three objects rattling around in the pack. He opened the top and laughed looking down at the three very basic looking cigarettes left in the pack, “It means a cigarette. You know,” Ashely said as he went on, “I’ve never had one before. You girls don’t mind if I try?” The ghostly screams of the three girls could be heard by Ashely only getting a delighted laugh from him. “Good thing you left me a light,” Ashely said picking up the lighter left behind. Ashely dipped his fingers into the cigarette pack and pulled out a random smoke. He heard the familiar screams of Leslie in his fingers. “They say smoking can kill you...” Ashely giggled as he put Leslie in his mouth. He flicked the lighter a few times before a flare blazed out of the top of the lighter. Through his lips and cigarette Ashely continued, “Let’ see how much you like being a fag...” Ashely drew the flame closer toward the pleading and begging girl who was screaming her head off-

“ASHELY?! What are you doing...” Mr. Terrell’s voice could be heard from behind.

Ashely spun around looking at the older teacher like a deer in head lights. Ashely still had a cigarette in his mouth as he sputtered, “Mr-mr Terrell?! Wh-what are you-”

Mr. Terrell had a look of disappointment, “I thought you were a good kid. Smoking on school grounds…” Mr. Terrell walked up to Ashely and took Ashely’s cigarettes and the lighter along with the unlit one. He put the cigar back in the pack before directing Ashely toward the school. “Come on. Follow me.”

“No, you don’t understand,” Ashely said defensively, “They-thoses aren’t mine. They are… uh well,” Ashely tried to say but Mr. Terrell was too busy walking him back to the school.

“I’ve heard it all before. Come on. I can smell the smoke on you.”

Ashely felt troubled as he was followed after Mr. Terrell’s to his classroom, for getting caught with a cigarette in his mouth and trying to smoke. What did he say to him to get him to understand?

“Look,” Mr. Terrell said as he lead him to his classroom, “I know it’s the end of the school year, and I’m not even going to tell you about the rules and everything… but as teacher and a concerned parent myself, smoking? These,” Mr. Terrell said shaking the box in his hand before going on, “It’s a bad and nasty habit… trust me I know. It may seem cool to be a smoker,” Mr. Terrell said as he lead Ashely toward his classroom, “But it’s not.” Mr. Terrell opened his door and lead Ashely into the room.

Ashely looked around the classroom and at the other 4 students sitting in the class looking like they would rather be anywhere else than here.

“Go on, take a seat,” Mr. Terrell ordered. Ashely took a seat as he looked over the other students. Each one of the students were looking annoyed as Mr. Terrell stood at the front of the classroom. “Each one of you were caught doing something you weren’t suppose to do,” Mr. Terrell looked to Ashely who slinked further into his seat looking ashamed. “Normally it would be an expulsion or something sever… but it’s the last day of school. So the principal has deemed to kind of wave that punishment.” Mr. Terrell went on, “There is only one class left before the end of the school day. However, I want to see each and everyone one of you back here after school for detention. You will be here for 2 hours to reflect on what you did.”

“D-detenion,” Ashely paled at the word. “I got detention?”

Meanwhile everyone else groaned and complained.

“Would you rather be expelled on the last day,” Mr. Terrell asked. One of the students seemed to be considering it. “I can promise you that your getting off lucky. Now,” Mr. Terrell said heading to the door and opening it. Just on time the bell started to ring. “I want to see you all back here. No exceptions, you understand?” Mr. Terrell asked looking at all the grumbling student that hadn’t moved from their seats. “Good, now head out to your next class.” Mr. Terrell left the classroom to go do something else.

“Detention,” Ashley repeated. He was so upset and mad right now. How could this happen to him? He was the good student, the one that every teacher liked. Mr. Terrell even praised him last year about how much he enjoyed teaching and having him in his class. Now he had detention. Just as everyone started to get up from their seats to head off to their next class Ashley huffed, “I need to blow off some steam...” Ashely clapped his hands together as he stood up rubbing them together while looking at the other students in the room, “Welp, looks like you all will do just fine.”

 

 

Romeo didn’t know what happened. One moment he was given detention by Mr. Terrell with some other student’s… than everything went dark. Romeo at first thought there was a power outage, but then there would have been at least some light from the windows or something. However everything was dark and… minty? Did Romeo smell mint in the air.

“What’s going on,” Romeo called out and tried to move around, but found he wasn’t able to move an inch. Romeo started to freak out. “What? HELP,” Romeo yelled trying to get someone to respond to him.

Romeo could hear some movement from somewhere and than finally he was moving, but he wasn’t the one doing the moving, something was moving him. Before Romeo could call out again for help, there was some rustling and Romeo’s entire vision was blinded by light as something was removed from him. Before Romeo could question what was going on, two enormous objects reached for him. Romeo couldn’t make out much of it, but the two objects plucked at him and picked him up, carrying him off to somewhere. Looking in front of himself, Romeo saw an enormous face with it’s maw open wide. Romeo didn’t stand a chance as he was tossed into the mouth and landing on the slimy tongue. The small amount of saliva on the large pink pad soaking into Romeo bathing him in a warm sticky feeling. Romeo let out a cry as he tried to move, but was unable to. Soon the mouth slammed shut and Romeo was once again in darkness. This was when Romeo’s life became a living hell.

The massive tongue flicked and rolled Romeo’s body off itself and onto something hard. Before Romeo could attempt to move again, something just as hard came crushing down on him. Romeo felt his body collapse and break from the pressure of what he could only assume was the teeth to the mouth. Feeling the rock hard objects impact in and mush his body, Romeo was dumbfound to find he was still alive…

That was until the teeth came back again and pressed down even harder deforming Romeo’s body even more. Soon an assault of teeth and tongue lashed and beat into Romeo’s body as the mouth was chewing and chomping. Romeo was in complete chaos as his body was molded and folded into a ball of itself. Still the teeth smashed and pushed into him more and more, over and over again. Flattened and pressed into a thin layer, only to have the tongue and a large fleshy wall push and shove him around the mouth to wherever it wanted him. Gallons of spit splashed and covered his body as he rolled from one side of the mouth to another. Romeo screamed and gargled around the fluid, still not knowing what was happening to him. The only thing that he knew was he was being eaten… oh and the smell of spearmint filling the chamber he was stuck in.

Chew, chew, chew.

Rolled and tossed around and back to the chewing.

This was all Romeo could focus on, that and the sore and weak feeling his body felt all over. It was like he was more of a goo than a person. He couldn’t even feel his legs or arms. Almost as if he didn’t have them anymore. Which from the aggressive chewing being done to him, he probably didn’t have them anymore.

After what was eternity Romeo heard a loud female voice coming from outside the mouth.

“Ashely, you know how I feel about gum in my class, even if it’s the last day of school.”

Suddenly the large row of teeth and lips open just enough for some light to come in as the mouth responded with a deafening reply in a jokingly laugh, “Sorry Mrs. P. Wont happen again.”

Romeo saw two large fingers approach the small opening and soon the opening grew wider and larger. The two massive digits headed right for Romeo’s abused and sore body. Romeo could do nothing but groan as he saw fingers pinch and smush onto his body. Romeo was pulled out of a small pool of built up saliva. The two fingers left the mouth and dragging Romeo with them. Romeo saw as he flew past two lips and just had time to see a smirking face of a boy he didn’t even know, grinning at him. His eyes locked on him for just the briefs of moments. Just long enough for Romeo to understand… he knew. This was his doing!

Before Romeo could say or respond to that grin, he was moving again, away from the smirking smiling face. Soon Romeo’s vision was obscured by a surface. It was the underside of a desk. The massive fingers started to push him into the underside of the desk.

“Nooo, ooooo, ahhhhh,” Romeo’s shouted soon turned to painful noise as the large fingers pushed and mushed him into the cold surface. Romeo felt his body mold and dip inward as the larger finger mashed his body into the underdesk and started to retract away from him. Romeo was shocked and frightened realizing that he wasn’t falling. He was stuck. His body was glued to the new surface and attached to it like, some kind of chewed bubble gum…

 

It than hit Romeo just what he was, “NOOOOO, HELP ME!”

Romeo’s cries went unheard as he looked around the best he could with his unmoving body. He could see a pair of sneakers attached to the kid that was just chewing on him a few moments ago, but that was it. He could only see all the way to his lap. Romeo panicky tried to wiggle free or something, but it wasn’t happening. Romeo was stuck and unable to escape as the cold air started to sink in. Any heat his body had from the kid eating him, started to leave. Same with any liquid, as it slowly evaporated over time. Romeo started to feel his body starting to harden, like cement.

“Help me,” Romeo cried out again as he felt himself stiffen and dry out. He was now permanently stuck to the desk. Unable to see anything but those two shoes attached to the two legs and the edge of the seat that the teen was in.

Romeo didn’t know but his fate was like the 12 other pieces of gum that were stuck under the desk. All chewed and stuck there over the course of the school year. All by the same person. All still screaming for someone to save them…

 

 

Ashely sat back in his seat in the back of the classroom as Mrs. Patrica’s class was starting. Ashely had the only seat in the back of the classroom and everyone else was ahead of him. Soon everyone was in their seats and Mrs. P’s class was about to start.

Mr.s Patrica stood at the front of the class and started off by saying, “So I know this is the last day of school… but I feel like everyone here can still learn a few things. So today we will be going over the topic of higher levels of mathematics,” Mrs. Patrica said as she turned toward the whiteboard. The whole class let out a groan and started to complain, but they did as they were told and pulled out some paper and writing tools to take notes.

“Yo Ash,” Nathan called out as he turned around, “Can I get a pen or pencil. Didn’t think we would be doing work today,” Nathan complained. “Oh and a sheet of paper too.”

“Yeah no problem,” Ashely said smiling. As he handed the new pencil and paper to him.

 

“Thanks dude, your the best.” Nathan took the writing utensil and material for him to take notes.

Ashely had a sheet of paper and pen on his desk, but he wasn’t going to bother taking notes. How could he? He was feeling so horny right now. He just sat back and watched Nathan use the pencil and paper that he gave him.

 

Ethan shouted for help as he watched one giant boy pass him to another giant. Neither of the huge boys even flinched when he yelled at them. In fact no one in the enormous class room could hear Ethan as he felt his entire body slide into the young man’s hand. Soon a strong almost crushing grip pinched Ethan’s body as the large fingers curled and snaked around him, holding him tight. It was hard for Ethan to come to terms with what was going on.

“I’m not a pencil...” Ethan cried out. “I’M NOT A PENCIL-”

The moment the giant boy wrote the first line of whatever he was copying Ethan, felt what he could only call his feet scraping off his body. It was like dragging his toes across pavement and leaving his blackened graphite body behind in a line like mark. Ethan let out a panicked sounds as the giant boy started to scribble and mark faster as he took more and more notes left by the teacher. The pain wasn’t horrible, just bad. The sense of having his body used and-

There was a loud snap as the tip of Ethan’s feet snapped of with a painful sound. “MY FEET!” Ehtan screamed as he watched the tip of the pencil break off and roll away from the page.

“Ops,” The careless giant muttered as he looked at the broken and empty segment where the tip of his pencil should be.

Ethan was still in a state of panic and fear to even recognize the giant boy standing up and walking somewhere. Ethan felt himself moving and his legs put into a metal hole like object that held him still. It was now that Ethan spotted the pencil sharpener that he was pressed into.

“n-n-no no… no please,” Ethan begged. “DON’T!”

The sound of metal grinding on Ethan’s legs filled the classroom as the giant boy effortlessly cranked the lever on the side of the pencil sharpener. The pencil sharpener stripped and grinned Ethan’s body as it tried to form a tip of graphite to write with. Each agonizing turn of the crank on the side shredded and tore Ethan up as he felt his body slowly shrink in length. The sounds of Ethan’s pain and agony went through the class of uncaring student’s and teacher. They were all too busy trying to learn something about numbers and shapes. Ethan on the other hand had to wail and beg for the giant tormentor to stop.

After what was Ethan’s knees disappearing, the giant retracted Ethan from the pencil sharpener. He examined Ethan’s missing legs and new tip. The giant poked the sharpened tip of Ethan only to watch part of it snap off at the simple touch. Not wasting any time, the giant stuck Ethan back in and gave a few more cranks to get the tip to come back, removing any knees and thighs that Ethan would have had.

Still crying from what he went through, Ethan was carried back to the giant student’s seat. Soon he was back to trying to take notes. Ethan felt his sharpened tip press down and scribbling whatever notes that the giant missed.

“Shoot...” the kid muttered as looked at the board. “I think I missed something… what was it,” He muttered as he looked over all the notes that were new to him. As the boy mumbled and spoke to himself, he slowly brought the pencil up to his face. He started to tap Ethan’s head to the bottom of his lip. The head of the eraser bounced of the skin, as the giant kept trying to piece together what he wasn’t getting. Ethan’s head bounced and bounced, with each tap that he was forced to commit. Ethan was feeling horrible as he was shaken around until he saw it happen. The giant mouth started to open and Ethan’s eraser head was brought forward.

Ethan let out a frighten question, “Wh-what are you-”

Ethan’s head landed on the front row of teeth as the boy started to chew on the eraser as he concentrated on whatever it was he was trying to learn. Ethan let out a horrible sound as the large massive teeth sunk into his rubbery head and bite down. The large white objects chewed and nibbled on his soft head as they were slowly chewing into it, leaving imprints of the gouges they made. Ethan was feeling every puncture they left on his head. However it didn’t stop just there. As the clueless and almost moronic student tried to figure out how the teacher got 75x/g as the answer he couldn’t help but play with the thing in his mouth, Ethan. Instead of just chewing on the tip of the pencil, Nathan started to put more of the pencil in his mouth and chew on it. Soon the pencil was sticking halfway out of Nathan’s mouth as his molars bit and pressed down on the pencil’s other half. The sound of creaking and wood breaking filled Ethan’s ear’s as he felt the immense and powerful jaw muscles try and snap him in half.

“I’M NOT A CHEW TOY YOU DUMB ASS!” Ethan yelled out in pain as the teeth kept chomping on him leaving bite marks up and down his body, as the student slowly twisted his body to etch in more marks on his body. Finally the boy let out a huff and pulled Ethan out of his mouth. Ethan gasped and moaned as nearly his entire body was marked with teeth marks stabbing all over his body. Saliva cover him from head to knee… cause he didn’t have any feet.

“I give up,” Nathan said as he sat back and set the mauled up pencil on his desk. Ethan was relieved to hear those words. The giant student seemed content with not writing or chewing on Ethan anymore. Instead the bored and uninterested teen seemed distracted. He was looking away from Ethan, on the ground at his shoes? Ethan couldn’t tell for sure, but as the giant started to move. Nathan pulled his leg into his lap so it crossed over and had the bottom of his shoe stick out so he could see the bottom of his shoe, “Oh, nasty. What did I step on...”

Ethan wasn’t sure what the teen was talking about… but soon he was going to find out as the enormous hand went to grab him. Ethan protested and cried out for him to leave his wounded and injured body alone, but it went ignored like the previous time. Ethan soon came around the top side of the shoe and saw what student was looking at. Ethan saw the bottom of the tennis shoe and saw the things the student had steeped on or in… it was covered with things that Ethan didn’t know what to call them.
Before Ethan could prepare himself for what was coming, Nathan brought his writing tool toward his shoe. Ethan let out a horrible and disgusted cry, as he was lead to a dark black patch of something. Sure enough the student pressed Ethan into his shoe and started to use him as some kind of scraper, as he edged the bite-mark ridden pencil into the nice crevices of his shoe. Ethan gagged at the nasty sticky yet kind of hard substance that he still had no idea what it was, as the gunk he slid into was starting to come off the shoe, and attached to him. He could feel and smell the object as he was wiggled around and pried the almost old gum like material form the bottom of the shoe. Ethan was disgusted as the blackish object fell off the shoe and to the floor. Both Ethan and Nathan had the same disgusted look, but Nathan wasn’t the one covered in some of the remains of the gum. Ethan was even more horrified as the large giant kept using him to pry out and scrap off whatever else was stuck in his shoes. Small hard rocks, other gum or stickers that were stuck to his shoe, and some horrible smelling sludge that was not gum that Ethan didn’t even want to recall… by the time Nathan’s shoe was cleaned, Ethan was a mess. The teen used every part of Ethan's body to clean his disgusting looking shoes to a more clean version of itself.

“Better,” Nathan said setting his shoe down. “Now for the next one,” Nathan said lifting up his other shoe off the floor and bring Ethan toward his equally horrible looking sole of his shoe.

Ethan was appalled and terrified as once again, he headed toward the dirtied shoe. It took just as long if not longer to clean as this one seemed to be used to step in or on things way more often than the other shoe, leaving more stuff clinging to the shoe. Once Ethan was done being used, he didn’t even look like a pencil anymore. Chunks of him were missing from either being chew on before or chipped off trying to pry out rocks and other things. His eraser head went missing somewhere on the second shoe cleaning, and the tip of Ethan was covered in the mysterious fluids or residue left from the still unknown things he was used to pry off.

“Nothing like cleaning my shoes...” Nathan happy smiled to himself.

Ethan did even attempt to answer the teen as he felt violated and broken. He-

Ethan felt the teen stand up and head to a trash can nearby. Before Ethan can contemplate what was going on, Nathan brought his hand up to Ethan and held him in both hands. Suddenly an ungodly pressure was put on Ethan forcing him to scream out as both hands started to bend and push on his body with such force that he felt a fissure forming on his midsection. It lasted for a few moments before a loud snap and crack was heard as Ethan felt his broken body splinter in two. The snapping of Ethan’s body was so easy for the giant kid, that it was like breaking a pencil. Ethan felt his shattered body tumble through the air as the teen discarded the broken and useless pencil into the garbage with the rest of unwanted materials.

 

Lilian turned as pale as a sheet… a sheet of paper, as she listened to the enormous student torture the pencil. For some reason she could hear every scream and sound he was making, as it seemed that she wasn’t the only one that was an object. Lilian didn’t know what to say to comfort the pencil as he was chewed on and messed with. Part of Lilian was glad that the boy stop writing on her with the pencil, as it felt like someone was giving her a tattoo of whatever he was scribbling on her. However, Lilian wasn’t sure if the relief of not being used as a drawling board was worth it, if it meant listening to the screams the poor person let out from all the torture he was being put through. Finally Lilian heard the sounds of an agonizing sound and a pencil snapping in the distance.

It took a few moments but the giant sat down, with his hands empty. He leaned on his desk, obviously not looking at Lilian and at something else.

“You monster...” Lilian cried. She was afraid of what was going to happen to her next. As a piece of paper, not being used… there was only two places she would end up. In a folder or trash… and this boy didn’t look like he brought a folder. Lilian whimpered as she could only imagine this teen tearing her to little pieces or maybe just crumpling her up and tossing her away. Than what? Would she be stuck in the trash till it was emptied? That’s where all the trash went, and would she still be conscious as she stayed in the trash? What about when the garbage can was tossed into a dumpster and the dump trucks came and… “No, no, no...” Lilian cried as she didn’t want to think of a life stuck in a trash bag till God knew how long…

Why was this happening?!

Suddenly a bored voice from off to the side could be heard. It was another teen about the same age as the giant towering over Lilian. “Dude, you look bored,” It said laughing.

“No shit...” The giant above Lilian muttered. “Still got another 30 minutes...”

“I don’t understand any of this either,” The neighbor said. “But you know what I do understand?”

“Huh,” Nathan mused.

Lilian heard the sound of someone spiting. Lilian watched as a small glob of paper hit and splattered on Nathan’s cheek. Sure enough a little spit ball had struck the giant. Lilian watched the giant look disgusted before wiping it off. The neighboring kid snickered a little. Nathan’s started to grin as an evil thought crept over, “Oh you are going to pay for that you little punk ass bitch. It’s on, spit ball fight.”

Lilian was horrified at those words, but what was even worse was the sense of dread rushing through her paper body as the enormous hands went for the only sheet of paper in sight of the teen. Sure enough Lilian let out an equally petrified scream as she pleaded with the unresponding Nathan.

“Don’t! NO! TEACHER HELP ME! SOMEONE! ANYONE!!”

No one seemed to care as the top of Lilian’s body was held close to the boy’s mouth. It opened up and the sharp teeth of the teen could be seen by Lilian. Soon part of her body was put in the mouth and the teeth bit down and started to cut and rip into Lilian. Lilian let out a scream for mercy as Nathan tore what felt like a huge chunk out of her body. Nathan yanked Lilian away from his mouth and started to chew the piece of paper in his mouth. Lilian felt that part of her getting covered in the disgusting saliva. What was worse was Lilian could taste the spit as it soaked and marinated that part of her. She could taste what the boy had for lunch a while ago… and it was something pungent. Sure enough the boy spit the small itty bit of Lilian into his hand before fling it at the student next to him.

The boy dodged it easily, making Lilian fear that this wasn’t the first time they goofed off like this. The neighboring student laughed and mocked Nathan, “Dude you suck.” Before throwing another ball of spit and paper at Nathan and hitting him on the arm.

“Oh, you going to pay,” Nathan smirked as he went to bite another chunk out of Lilian. Lilian screamed again as she was brought toward the horrible smelling mouth and disgusting looking saliva already leaking from the lips. Nathan was building up his spit for his next attack, and Lilian was about to get chomped on. Nathan’s mouth opened wide as he went for a big bite. Lilian felt the sensation of the large teeth stab and chop off her entire left corner. Lilian cried as the sound of paper tearing could be heard as Nathan kept tearing and ripping her. Soon Lilian was yanked away from Nathan’s mouth and she felt his teeth chew and munch on her separated body part. The nasty slimy and wet saliva oozed and seeped into her body part. The flavor of Nathan’s rotten smelling spit hit Lilian harder now as it seemed her sense of smell and touch were stronger with the larger piece of her in his mouth. It was the worse 3 seconds of her life, as Lilian watched the teen carelessly chew and spit her mangled up body part into his hand proceed to throw it across the room at the other teen. This one hit the boy, who flicked her body part off and return fire with his own spit covered paper.

Both attacks landed on Nathan who just seemed to get annoyed by the quick return fire. “Alright, you asked for it… going to hit you with the big guns,” Nathan smirked as he got ready for revenge.

Lilian wasn’t ready for Nathan to crumple her body up. She felt herself being compressed and squished into a ball. It hurt for just the briefs moments but any pain she had vanished as she saw her entire self heading toward a wide open mouth.
Lilian screamed, “WHAT THE FUCK!!!!”

Nathan shoved the full ball of paper into his mouth. Lilian was shoved and compressed even more as it looked like she was being devoured by this sick nasty boy! Lilian’s body was scrunched and pressed into the sticky and slimy mouth as Nathan’s large hand moved her into his mouth. Nathan didn’t wait as he started to chew what was in his mouth before shoving more of Lilian's body into his mouth. Lilian screamed louder and louder as more of her body was chewed and bitten, it was like the boy was trying to eat her! The teeth shredded parts of her body as the boy’s saliva was injected into her papery body. Soaking her through and through, with it’s horrible stench. The smell and taste of old onions was finally picked out as the boy must have had them for lunch along with whatever else that reeked. What was worse was, there were still parts of food stuck in his teeth that dislodged and collided with Lilian’s poor body.

It didn’t take long fore Lilian’s screaming body was entirely shoved into Nathan’s mouth. She felt the large tongue of his press into her and move her around while Nathan chewed so he could soak her in more and more spittle. The saliva dripping and soaking into Lilian felt like a burning sensation from the heat or maybe just the liquid itself slowly dissolving her form. The liquid itself was attacking her and taking almost microscopic parts of her off, but it was breaking her down slowly, while the teeth did more of the heavy lifting of the job. Some parts of her where shredded or chopped off as the teeth slammed down and compressed her body into a clump of spit covered paper. The torment went on for too long, which was just a few seconds, but it was long enough for Lilian to scream her lungs out multiple times.

Soon Lilian was spat back out of the horrible cavern of hell, and landed on the large hand. She felt her mangled and destroyed body shake and shiver after leaving such a horrible place. Lilian was free and could see the outside world. The neighboring boy had the same look that Lilian should have, one of absolute horror. Nathan chuckled as he was about to lob all of Lilian-

“Mrs. P! Nathan’s going to hit me with a spit ball.”

Nathan gaped and looked at the teacher who spotted him. “I...no! I was going to throw it away,” Nathan quickly said trying to escape getting in trouble.

Mrs. Patrica pointed to the trash can and watched Nathan head to the garbage.

“Fucking tattletale,” Nathan muttered holding Lilian’s drenched body. He tossed the ruined body into the garbage before leaving.

Lilian felt herself land with a good splat as she hit the bottom of the nearly empty can. There was only a few things in here, and the broken ruined pencil was one of them. Lilian continued to moan and cry with the pencil, but unlike the pencil… Lilian’s torture was still going. The spit in her body was still doing it’s job as it dissolved and broke down parts of her body, melting her. As the liquid oozed off her body, so did parts of her. It was a nightmare that didn’t seem to be ending any time soon. She could only lay there and hiss and cringe as the repeated stinging sensation pulsated through her body…

 

 

Ashely grinned in the back of the class room watching Nathan being Nathan. It was hard for Ashely to sit still as he felt excitement flow through his body as the two items giving to Nathan were being used and toyed with. Yet that wasn’t the only thing that was making Ashely squirm in his seat. He had one more toy with him, and it seemed he wanted out. Deciding now was good of a time as any, Ashely dipped his hands down under his desk, and went for his pants. Ever so careful as not to bring attention to himself, Ashely undid the button and zipper to his fly so he could pull out his penis that was already getting stiff. Grinning at the idea of what he was about to do, Ashely freed his member so it was out of his underwear and pants.

As if it knew what was going on, Ashley felt a faint movement in his testicles.

“Settle down, I’ll let you out soon,” Ashely purred to himself as he started to play with himself in the middle of class.

 

Tristan gave up calling out for help. There was obviously no one was near him. Tristan didn’t know where he was or what happened, but he did know one thing, something was different about his body. He could move… but it was sluggish and slow. He also felt softer? Tristan wasn’t sure what that meant but he just felt weird about his whole body. That and the fact he was in an extremely hot environment. Tristan tried to find an escape or way out, but it was like he was trapped in a barrel or some kind of ball shaped room.

Just when Tristan was going to give up he felt the chamber he was in moving. Things started to compress and push in on Tristan making it slightly tighter.

“Wh-what’s going on,” Tristan called out. Again there was no answer except the sound of a faint beating noise. A noise that was slowly increasing in tempo. The drumming like sound seemed to be coming far off but Tristan could feel it in the walls around him. Tristan didn’t know what it was, but something told him that it couldn’t be good for him. Trying again, Tristan pushed up against the fleshy like wall around him and found that either the wall was strong and firm, or his body was just weak. Either way, the wall barely even moved.

“Help! SOMEONE! ANYONE?!”

The same response came back, the thumping that sounded like it was picking up speed. What was that noise? Tristan felt like he heard it somewhere before. It kind of reminded him of a heart beat-

The chamber jerked and moved as it grew tighter and pressed in and up on Tristan. Tristan couldn’t see anything in the dark room, but it was obvious that it got smaller. Suddenly before Tristan could call out for help he felt himself being shoved and squeezed out and into a narrow passage as he started to fly out of his prison from the force. It was now that Tristan knew for a fact his body wasn’t the same. He felt stretched out and thinned like a string or rope, as he was dragged and squeezed all around to somewhere. The pulsating sound grew stronger and louder as it was all around him. He felt himself getting more narrow and thinner and thinner till Tristan was launched out of whatever he was in. Tristan let out a cry for help as he suddenly hit something in his path as it held him. It was smooth and clear but strong enough to keep him from falling. Tristan still wasn’t able to get himself together as he felt the rest of his body land and collide with the rest of him. It wasn’t till the last bit of him landed on whatever safety net he was on that he was able to look around see his new environment.

“W-wh-what? Wh- OH GOD!” Tristan cried out as he took in the massive dick head above him jerking in the air still finishing up it’s climaxing. It seemed that Tristan was shot out of a penis. The slightly slimy goo was dripping off the opening as it hung above Tristan. It was now that Tristan noticed the safety net he was on, was actually a rubber condom attached to the dick. Still in a panicked state, Tristan tried to move but found he was sloshing around. Wait… sloshing?

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME?!” Tristan called out as he found out that his fear of his body being different was confirmed. As Tristan tried to see his body he could just make out the sky above him past the cock blocking his view. It was a desk littered with gum stuck to it. There had to be over a dozen old mushed up wades of gum stuck to it. Was he in a classroom? Before Tristan could get an answer he heard a relieved sigh from above him from something much large than himself.

“Thank God I kept the condom from health class,” There was slight chuckle, “Or I would have had to make one.”

 

Tristan wasn’t sure what that meant or who was saying that, but before he could call out for help the massive dick was starting to move, with him still attached to it. Tristan’s new prison was begin dragged along with the massive dick back toward it’s home, the crotch of the open pants. Sure enough Tristan saw two massive hands work around him and the member he was attached to, as he was stuffed back into some very tight jeans and underwear. Tristan felt himself being compressed and mushed as his world once again went dark. Tristan gulped as wondered what now?

The same voice as before called out louder, “Mrs. Patrica? Can I use the bathroom?”

“You may,” Said another voice that Tristan could only guess was the teacher.

“Wait- HEY SOMEONE! HELP ME!!” Tristan called out.

The only answer Tristan got was movement as he started to slide around in the condom, splashing along the plastic he was stuck in. Tristan couldn’t do anything except go with the flow of things as he was still tucked away in the pants of whoever it was that just squirted him out of. The walking went on for a few moments before the sound of a slam could be heard. Soon a zipping and than light. Tristan was now hanging off the dick like before. Tristan still couldn’t make out the person behind the large member was still blocking out most of Tristan’s view as he was still hanging off the underside of the penis.

Tristan waited for him and his prison to be pulled off the slightly flaccid cock. But it wasn’t happening. He still hung there… what was the person doing? Were they going to cum some more?! The thought panicked Tristan as he noticed the penis hadn’t really shrunken that much from it last use.

“h-hey-” Tristan called out weakly as he was afraid of what the person was trying to do. “Wh-”

 

There was a deep sigh and suddenly Tristan saw the hole above him open up. In a split second something ejected out of the opening. It was a bright yellow color and when it hit Tristan it burned like lava as the hot acidic fluid hit the same material Tristan was on. Tristan screamed and tried to get away, but the liquid was fast and strong as it mixed with him. The fluid was everywhere in a mater of seconds filing the chamber up more and more. Tristan was in agony as he tried to swim, but his new form didn’t let him as he felt parts of him coming apart and breaking up. Tristan did the best he could to retain some sense of control over himself but it was impossible. The searing liquid was too strong and-

 

Tristan watched in a murky yellow haze the condom slip and fall off the peeing penis. He was falling…

 

There was the sound of urine hitting water before Tristan’s pee filled prison landed in something. Tristan was still trying to escape as it looked like the condom fell down and off the massive penis. Through the pain and his injuries, Tristan tried to get away from the piss that was still slowly dissolving him. He just had to get to the opening, Tristan had just enough strength to pull what was left of himself forward. Just as Tristan made it to the opening he pushed himself out of the horrible condom cage.

 

Tristan made it out of the condom, and found his fate much worse than before. Just as his body started to drip out of the open condom, he regretted it as he landed in toilet full of pee. The liquid snatched at his body more than before as he felt his body dissipate into the now much more vast liquid ocean. It was horrible, as the watery fluids ran into him and into the condom and mixing with it all. The last thing Tristan heard or understood was another relaxed and relived sigh coming from the person still peeing on him.

 

 

 

“Ahhh,” Ashely said tapping his penis to get the last few droplets of pee to land in the toilet with the condom. “Much better...” Ashely sighed happily, as he pulled up his jeans and left the toilet stall. He wasn’t going to flush the toilet, someone else could do that for him.

 

Feeling energized and better after a good nut, Ashely head back to class to maybe try and learn some math. Or not, it didn’t mater to Ashely, he had another 20 minutes before he would have to go to detention. Just the thought of having to sit in a classroom was annoying, but Ashely was sure he could find some more things to entertain himself with as he waited. The though brought a smirk to his face.

 

 

 

 

 

Ashely headed to Mr. Terrell’s class once the bell rang. Heading to the empty classroom, he sat down in a random chair waited for Mr. Terrell to show up. It was only 5 minutes before Mr. Terrell showed up.

 

“Ashely...” He looked around. “And where is everyone else?”

 

Ashely didn’t respond as he just shrugged.

 

Mr. Terrell sat down in his seat and continued to wait for the others to show up for their detention. Finally after a few minutes, Mr. Terrell let out a tired and slightly annoyed sigh, “Alright. Get out of here.”

 

Ashely looked surprised at what he just heard, “What?”

 

“I’m glade you actually showed up and didn’t bail like the others, that says something on it’s own. I’ll let this go, but,” Mr. Terrell held the cigarettes, “Promise you’ll quit smoking, okay?”

 

“Y-yeah, of course,” Ashely told him.

 

“Alright go enjoy your summer,” Mr Terrell said standing up, “You should still have some time to catch the buses or a ride home.”

 

“Thanks Mr. Terrell!” Ashely said sounding happy. He quickly grabbed his stuff and dashed out of the empty classroom. “HAVE A NICE SUMMER BREAK MR. TERRELL!” Ashely yell out as he left.

 

 

 

Mr. Terrell shook his head and smiled at the kind words before collecting his things. Mr. Terrell would make a mental note on the students that didn’t show up for their detention… or not. Mr. Terrell was done for the year with school. Might as well let the others slide too. To be honest, Mr. Terrell kind of forgot who they were too. He had a list somewhere but he just wanted to head home as fast as Ashely did.

 

Heading out to his car, Mr. Terrell went for his keys and touched the lighter.

 

“Oh right, should probably chuck these,” Mr. Terrell said holding the cigarettes and lighter in his hands. He kept looking at them. “Well… would be a waste,” Mr. Terrell said as he used to a smoker and knew how much they cost. Popping one of the cigarettes in his mouth he brought the flame up to it.

 

As soon as he got the end light he took a nice drag. Oblivious to the screams of pain and horror coming from the cigarette. The once normal Leslie, was now being smoked by Mr. Terrell. Mr. Terrell let out a puff of smoke and a nice relaxed sigh.

 

“I thought you quit,” Came a voice from behind Mr. Terrell. It was Mrs. Patrica.

 

“I did… but you know, old habits die hard,” Mr. Terrell replied taking another drag on the cigarette reigniting the end and getting more screams from the Leslie.

 

Mrs. Patrica nodded, “Can I?”

 

Mr. Terrell lifted an eyebrow, “You a smoker?”

 

Mrs. Patrica smirked, “What can I say, old habit.”

 

Mr. Terrell offered Mrs. Patrica a smoke, Aalia. The begging girl was also ignored as she was lifted up and handed to Mrs. Patrica. All the noises she was making were on deaf ears as Aalia was also lite without any remorse. Mrs. Patrica took a drag like a pro as she burned the bud down to half before releasing a cloud of Aalia’s burnt remains.

 

 

 

The two teachers took their time enjoying the cigarettes as it had been a good while for both of them. Just as Mr. Terrell finished his and smothered the last embers of Leslie out on a nearby brick wall, he tossed the useless remains of Leslie into the trash. Mrs. Patrica tossed Aalia on the ground and stepped on her. Just like any smoker would and Mrs. Patrica lifted her shoe and stamped down and grounded Aalia into the concrete sidewalk till there was nothing left but the ashen remains.

 

“You want the last one,” Mr. Terrell asked. “I got my fix.”

 

Not one to pass up a free smoke, Mrs. Patrica nodded, “Sure, for the ride home,” She chuckled. “Been a long day.”

 

“Yeah I can see that,” Mr. Terrell said handing the sobbing and screaming cigarette to Mrs. Patrica.

 

The whimpering that screamed from the cigarette was only answered by the lighter clicking a few times before the raging flame sprung from the tip. Julie could do nothing as she watched the flame growing closer and closer ready to light her ablaze just for a few minutes of bliss that someone got from smoking. A miniature high, at just the cost of a simple cigarette.

 

Mr. Terrell held the flame under the far end till it caught the flame. Julie ear splitting scream did nothing to stop Mrs. Patrica from enjoying a nice relaxing smoke before heading home. “I’ll see you in a few months,” Mrs. Patrica told Mr. Terrell. “Till next time,” She said before taking another hit of the bud in her mouth and puffing out a small cloud of what used to be Julie. “Thanks for cigarettes.”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

ok so things seemed fixed, let me know if you found any mistakes