- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Get next week's story early, or add a character to an existing story by joining

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou

Or just to chat and stuff

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

 

 

Toby sat down at his computer in his dorm room. He was busy looking through his email messages that he received over the past couple of days. Most of the stuff was just junk mail, things like he won a million dollars. All they needed was his social security number and a credit card info to transfer and verify it was really him. Toby was mostly done with that crap when he spotted a message from Lordal University. One of the most well known university in the country for their tech degrees, and the university of Toby’s dreams. Toby had applied for a transfer around the middle of the year and forgot about the school till now. Toby opened the message and saw his acceptance into the school.


“I got in? I GOT IN?! I GOT IN!” Toby jumped out of his seat and celebrated, “I got accepted!” Toby was so happy that he wanted to tell someone. Pulling out his phone as he was about to text Ashely when he stopped. Ashely… if Toby left for the other university he would have to leave the state and Ashely too. Was that something he wanted to do? Toby felt torn at the moment. He really really like Ashely, just being around him was the best. Yet, if Toby wanted to excel in his dream of making computers and programming, he would need to go to Lordal University. This school offered a very broad and weak set of courses that wouldn’t help give Toby an edge over other student’s graduating with the same degree. If he didn’t go to Lordal, it would be 3 times as hard to get a job in his field, if he was lucky. To be totally honest about it, he only picked this school because they were offering him a couple of scholarships and thought it would help his chances if he transferred with good grades to another school.


 


“What do I do,” Toby pondered as he sat down in his chair and looked over the message. He had a week to contact them on his acceptance or not. “I should talk to Ash… he would know what to do.” Toby said as he wanted someone else to help him out. Since Ashely was involved, maybe he would have a good idea, or maybe some way to fix this? It was Ashely, he would definitely help out. Toby texted Ash to see if they could meet up and talk. It would be best to talk about it in person, “Hey can we meet up?”.


It was only a few seconds later before a smiley face popped up and a “Tots, when?”


“Sooner the better,” Toby texted.


“:O sounds important, everything ok?” The message was followed by a worried face.


“Yeah, just need to talk to someone,” Toby sent.


“Awww, that’s cute. Where you want to meet?”


“Cafeteria, kind of hungry,” Toby said as he got up and packed up his stuff to meet Ashely.


“OMW!” Ashely sent with a running figure.


Toby smiled as he headed off to join Ashely for some lunch and started to think of how to start the conversation about transferring schools.


 


 


 


“So yeah they accepted me,” Toby told Ashely as they sat at a cafeteria table.


“Congrats,” Ashely cheered for him.


“Yeah… but,” Toby hesitated. “I mean, if I leave… what about me and you,” Toby said fidgeting in his chair afraid of the response.


Ashely just smiled, “Well, I think this is big for you. I shouldn’t get in your way of your dream. And hey, that’s what spring break and holidays are for. We can meet up and,” Ashley smirked, “Have some fun.”


Toby felt a smile at Ashely’s words. He would enjoy that. It was something he was completely grateful for, having Ashley show him this new world of pleasure and experience. Never in his wildest dreams would he have thought that he would enjoy having someone turned into his ass, or jerk off to a roommate that was turned into a porn game, or the other countless memories that Ashely gave him. “Are you sure? I… I do like it here with you. I could like, I don’t look for another sch-”


“What?! No! You wanted to go to this school right? Do it!” Ashely encouraged Toby.


“I mean… I do want to go,” Toby mused over it. “It might be kind of far, but I could take a bus-”


Ashely shook his head, “Nah I'll just stop by, it would be sooooo much quicker.”


“Ohhh, like with your powers?,” Toby remarked.


Ashely smirked, “Well duh, be so much easier don’t you think.”


Toby smiled before nodding, “It would. Thanks,” Toby told Ashely as he reached out and took his hand. “You’re the best.”


Ashely just rolled his eyes, “Yeah I know.”


“So what should we do tonight,” Toby asked as he started to finish his food on his plate.


“mmm,” Ashely mused over the question. “Not sure yet. Just want to hang out? Nothing special just the two of us?”


Toby paused at the question, “Like… just you and me? No one else… nothing else?” Toby asked trying to see if he understood what Ashely was asking.


Ashely just shrugged, “Yeah, why not? Or is that the only reason you hang out with me,” Ashely asked sounding hurt.


“NO!” Toby shouted before looking around at the looks he was getting, “I mean, no of course not-”


Ashely let out a laguh, “I’m just kidding! Jeez… I think having some alone time can be nice,” Ashely remarked.


Toby felt his face turn red as Ashely smiled at him with that look. It was the same one that pulled him into Ashely’s world. It was so adorable. “Yeah, I just have a few things I need to do before I can come over tonight. So, just us? Like spending time together?”


Ashely picked up his sandwich before saying, “Yeah, like a movie, some popcorn, maybe some snuggles,” Ashely grinned.


Toby again couldn’t stop himself from feeling slightly flustered at the thought, “l-l-like a date?”


Ashely thought about it for a moment and say, “Yeah, yeah like a date.”


“oh… oh, yeah… that could be nice,” Toby said as he imagined what the night would have in store for them. He was sure that Ashely had more planed for them than just a movie, especially with snuggles involved. Toby smiled at the idea of them together tonight. “Nothing scary,” Toby said.


Ashely gave Toby a pout, “Awww, you don’t like scary movies? But they are the best. Nothing like a little horror to,” Ashely held the sandwich to his mouth before licking his lips and continuing, “Get the blood pumping. It always makes me, excited,” Ashely said with that look in his eyes as he bite into the sandwich.


“I-I guess, I do-don’t mind scary movies,” Toby said changing his opinion on the movie genre.


“Great,” Ashely said as he chewed his food.


Toby nodded as he went to eat his food and enjoy just the simple chatting they did together at the cafeteria. It was some simple stuff and typical conversation as Toby talked to Ashely about things they liked or hated. Finally as they finished up eating their food, Toby sighed as he set his stuff to the side. “Give me a moment, I’ll be right back. Need to use the bathroom.”


Ashely nodded and watched Toby walk toward the bathroom. It wasn’t till Toby glanced over to the right and headed over there instead, that Ashely smirked and snickered. Trying not to grin too devilishly he heard the pleading and high pitched protesting coming from the girl, only to quickly get silenced. Ashely grinned as Toby finished relieve himself and quickly head back to their table.


Toby sat down looking at Ashley who was smiling like a mad man, “What?” Toby asked looking around to see what he was grinning about.


Ashely just shook his head, “It’s nothing. I’ll see you later tonight.” Ashely finished up his meal and started to head back to his dorm. Ashely ignored the sound of everyone’s casual conversations, and just picked up on the one sound in the cafeteria that brought a smile to his face. It was the sound of the person crying and sobbing, along with her hacking, coughing and gagging. Toby just made Ashely’s day that much better.


 


 


 


Toby had been looking at the message over and over again. Sure Ashely told him to go for it, and that it sounded like everything would be okay between them. Yet, he still wasn’t sure. He did want to go, but not being able to see Ash till the end of the week, seemed like too much. Sure they could still hang out, but not as much as they were doing now, and that was something Toby treasured. So much that… maybe he could stay and not transfer to Lordal. What would he be missing from the school that he couldn’t learn on his own? Sure the degree might not be as fancy compared to other schools, but Toby does have developing and selling a few applications he built, which is more than most people. That should at least make him stand above most applicants in the job market. So did he really need to leave?


Finally Toby decided, “I don’t care. I’m going to stay,” Toby said feeling relief that he made up his mind. He wouldn’t regret his choice. This was something he wanted to do, not cause of a career or anything, he wanted to be here with Ash. That was all there was to it. With the new revelation on what he wanted and desired, Toby felt a big sense of happiness. Looking at the clock he was slightly shocked how long it took him to decided all this. It was getting to that time that he should head over to Ashely’s. Getting up and closing his laptop, Toby grabbed his causal clothes and headed out of his dorm.


Toby just couldn’t wait to hang out, or no, it was actually a date! Just the two of them chilling and being together for the night. This was rare, and as much as Toby wouldn’t mind if they played a game or something, he was actually kind of happy and looking forward to this. Heading over to Ashely’s Toby knocked on the door and was greeted by Ash who was in his casual clothing.


“Just in time, was picking out the film,” Ashely said letting Toby in. “Which one do you want to watch, Murder Massacre 2: the bloodening or Bloody Barbecue?”


Toby didn’t like the names of any of them. “Why is there blood in all of them?”


Ashely scoffed, “Not much of a horror film if there isn’t any blood now is it?”


“I guess not,” Toby commented as he headed to the couch. “Uh… I guess the Bloody Barbcue, not sure about watching a squeal to a film I haven’t seen.”


Ashely nodded, “Good point. My fault, but the first one is just soooo, blah,” Ashely commented, “The killer isn’t even undead like in the second one.”


Toby frowned at the comment but didn’t say anything about spoilers or anything. “It’s not going to be that scary, is it,” Toby asked worried about the content that was on the film. He was really bad with horror. Like little kid bad, just a simple jump scare sent him running for his room.


“Mmm, not really,” Ashely thought about it, “There’s defiantly scarier films out there.”


Toby relaxed thank goodness.


 


 


 


“AHHHHHH,” Toby jumped for the twentieth time since the start of the film. He couldn’t help but grab Ashely as the murder jump out from behind the tree.


Ashely laughed as he asked a simple question, not even phased by the jump scare, “You didn’t see that coming?”


“NO,” Toby protested as he clutched Ashely as the film continued. “I thought you said this wasn’t scary,” Toby protested as another thing jumped out and made him flinch.


“Sorry,” Ashely apologized still laughing, “I didn’t think it was THAT scary.”


Toby hated that he was acting like a scared kitten, but the only positive thing about the horror film, was he got to grab and hold onto Ashely. Ashely didn’t even seemed bothered by it, in fact Toby would say he was enjoying Toby’s reaction. Ashely just let Toby freak out and yelp and cling to him whenever something scary frightened him. “Your enjoying this aren’t you,” Toby glared teasingly at Ashely.


“Mmm, kind of yeah,” Ashely smiled. “Hey, get ready, he’s coming out from behind that door.”


Toby tensed up as he held Ashely’s hand waiting for the door to fling open or kicked down or something. However the door didn’t move. Toby eased up confused-


Suddenly the villain burst out from under the bed in the room.


“Ahhhhh,” Toby screamed only to have it followed by Ashely’s laughter.


“Oh, man… that was too funny,” Ashely chuckled at Toby.


“… not for me,” Toby pouted at the mean trick that Ashley pulled on him.


“Okay, fine,” Ashely apologetically said, “No more tricks.”


Toby didn’t say anything but was grateful that Ashely didn’t pull the prank again. It was a long 85 minutes, but finally the credits started to roll. Toby sat back calming down his racing heart at the film. “Jeez… that was,” Toby air quoted, “Not scary”, Toby continued, “At all. I nearly had a heart attack three time-”


Toby was cut off by a sharp sound as the credits cut to one last jump scare of the villain still alive and moving. Toby again let out a very embarrassing sound that made Ashely smirk at. “It’s not funny,” Toby whined. “No more.”


“Awwww, come on… I promise the next one isn’t that scary…. Or is it?” Ashely taunted with a grin on his face.


“NO MORE,” Toby protested. “How do you like these films? It’s just so… I don’t know,” Toby said as he tried to think of how to describe it.


Ashely just shrugged, “I don’t know, really. I just kind of like them. Besides, if there was some kind of monster or evil person out there,” Ashely just pointed to himself with his fingers, “What’s he going to do to me? I’ll turn him into a piece of toilet paper and just clean my ass with him,” Ashely cockily remarked.


This seemed to make Toby smile at the idea of Ashely just making a mass murdering person who could kill countless people into a simple piece of toilet paper to wipe his butt with, seemed so funny to Toby. “That’s true. I guess there wouldn’t be anything to be afraid if you could do that.”


“Spiders,” Ashley stated.


“Spiders? Your afraid of spiders?” Toby asked sounding shocked. “The little small bugs that keep the others bugs away from you?”


Ashely had a disgusted look on his face, “Yeah those! Creepy, crawly, eight legged things…. I can’t stand them! All weird and stuff,” Ashely shivered. “Anyway, what are you really scared of,” Ashley asked changing the topic from his dislike of spiders to something else.


Toby frowned, “Well… I’m not sure. I mean it’s not like bugs or anything.” Toby took a moment before shrugging, “Probably you forgetting me.”


Ashely frowned at his words, “What?”


“Well,” Toby went on to explain, “I mean. I was so used to be like a nobody, and than we became friends. Well more than friends,” Toby corrected. “I guess I’m terrified of being forgotten by you, or like left behind. You know what I mean?”


“Awww, you know I wouldn’t ever forgot you,” Ashely tried to give Toby some solace to his fears.


“I know,” Toby smiled, “It’s just something I’m horrified to think about it.”


Ashely gave Toby a sadden looked, “Looks like someone needs some more hugs,” Ashely teased “What do you say, want to cuddle?” The look on Ashely’s face told him that he was looking more forward to it than Toby should, but it didn’t sound like a bad idea.


“It sounds better than another horror film, that’s for sure,” Toby laughed.


“Well of course it does silly, come on,” Ashely said leading the way to his room. He shut down most of the stuff before heading to his room. Ashely went to shut the door before turning around. He was already stripping down to his bare skin. “Come on, it’s no fun if your still clothed,” Ashely laughed at how slow Toby was to the situation.


Toby followed before they were equally naked, before heading over to the bed. Ashely and Toby slipped into bed together before they were just snuggling into each other’s arms. Toby would never get over how nice it felt in Ashely’s arms. He always felt so warm and smelled good, his arms were just soft enough that Toby was afraid if he moved too much he might hurt him. The presences of Ash near him, sped his heart up but also seemed to calm him at the same time. It was a very weird conundrum that he wasn’t sure how to process. Ashely took a deep breath and sighed.


“Yeah, much better than a scary movie,” Ashely whispered in his soft voice. Ashely rolled around in the bed and pressed back into Toby as the held Toby’s arms around him. It was like he was a blanket around Ashely as they continued to lay in bed. As enjoyable and turned on Toby was right now, he didn’t feel like making a move on Ash. He just wanted to stay like this till he fell asleep. Which was what seemed to be happening. Both Toby and Ashely just laid in the dark bedroom as they started to drift off to sleep, embracing each other.


As Toby started to drift off in slumber he heard Ashely softly said, “I love you.”


Toby smiled at those words before he lost his will and fell asleep in bed with Ashely.


 


 


 


Toby was woken up by the muttering of Ashely in his sleep. It was morning and Ashely was still sleeping and dreaming. Toby was firmly pushed into Ashely still. It seemed in their sleep, Toby had snuggled into Ashely as he held him like he was a pillow or something. His leg was draped over him as his arm was under him and hooked around and into his other arm. He pretty much was hugging Ashely all night, which was cute. Toby didn’t move as he continued to look at the sleeping Ash. He was murmuring his sleep with a smile on his face.


Toby wondered what he was dreaming about. He had a nice smile and that almost coy look he gave ever time he transformed someone into-


“Panties,” Ashely murmured in his sleep.


Toby didn’t have a chance to react. One moment he was laying in bed with Ashely and the next he instantly was covered in darkness. Toby couldn’t move or talk as he was frozen and unable to act. It took him a few seconds to realize something was wrong and the sound of the bed creaking from Ashely shifting in his sleep gave Toby a sinister feeling. The creaking sounded so much louder than it should have been.


“A-ash?” Toby called out. “He-hey Ash? Uh… wake up. I think something is wrong,” Toby protested as he tried to move and talk. However he couldn’t hear his voice. Why couldn't’ he hear his voice? What was going on?! “ASH?!” “Oh god, Ashely! Ashely did you transformer me??” What did he do to him. No… what did he make him?


As if it was fate or god answering him, Ashely seemed to get a little feisty in his sleep and moved his legs and body with the covers. Ashely dragged the blanket with him rolling over, pulling the covers away from Toby’s new form. The mirror near the bed showed Toby just what had happened.


“PANTIES?! I’M UNDERWEAR?!” Toby yelled out in horror. Somehow in Ashely’s sleep he had transformed him accidentally into a pair of pink frilly underwear. Toby would have said it looked cute… but that would have been if he wasn’t the pair of clothing laying in the bed of a sleeping Ashely who didn’t seem to be the least bit aware.


“Calm down… calm down,” Toby told himself. “Ashely will wake up. He’ll notice your not here, and that there is a random piece of underwear where I used to be… yeah. No problem. Just got to wait for him to wake up,” Toby repeated to himself calming his worked up nerves. It was hard, but the logic kept him calm enough to relax, to some degree.


However the longer Toby laid there waiting for Ash to wake up, the more nervous he became. This was so humiliating, to be unable to wake up Ashely to help him when he needed it the most. All because Ashely made a mistake using his powers in his sleep-


The bed creaked again. Tobby watched as Ashely rolled over more toward him.


“ASH-”


Toby felt Ashely’s body roll right into him as his nude hips pressed down into the bed and Toby’s new form. Toby felt the weight of Ashely pressing down on him as he pushed his crotch into the bed. Toby felt like his voice get cut off, even thought he couldn’t actually talk. What was worse was the moment Ashely’s flaccid junk pushed into him, he could feel a pulsating sensation rising in it. Either Toby’s new body was stimulating Ashely with it’s silky fabric, or Ashely just happen to be having a very “happy” dream right now. Either way, Toby felt the member starting to harden and grow. With no where to go, Toby felt the firm pole start to stab, him deeper into the mattress as more and more. The morning wood seemed to help impale more of Ashely’s length into Toby. A feeling that he was not enjoying. Toby didn’t mind when Ashely impaled him with his member a few nights ago when they had sex, but this was not like that. There wasn’t any pleasure just the feeling of something poking and pushing into him with more force, each and every passing second. Toby could feel his fibers stretching and straining from being pinned under Ashely’s weight and now totally rock hard cock. It was becoming more difficult to ignore the pain.


Just as Toby thought there might be a rip in his new form, Ashely turned a little. It had to be uncomfortable for Ashely to grow a hard on straight into the mattress, so in his sleep he laid on his side. As he turned, Toby felt himself getting dragged with the head of Ash’s penis. It swept him out from under Ashely as he was now dangling off the side of the bed attached to Ashely’s member.


“ASH? WAKE UP!” Toby shouted as he could see the floor below. The only thing keeping him up from the ground, was Ashely’s stiff dick… which was now starting to calm down. “no… no, NO, NO!” Toby shouted as he felt the pulsating sensation slowed. The stick that Toby was attached to was starting to dip it’s angle as the stimulation that Ashely got from earlier had disappeared. The next few seconds Ashely’s penis started to dip lower and lower and lower. Finally after the lack of excitement, his cock went back to it’s flaccid self. In doing so, Toby slipped of the tip and fell down to the ground. There he laid on the floor of Ashely’s bedroom.


“Why…?” Toby cried out. “WHY?!… It’s okay. I’m still here,” Toby said looking around. He noticed that Ashely’s room wasn’t exactly that clean, there was clothing and underwear of different degrees on the ground. Luckily he was far away from the discarded clothing. Technically he was the only piece of clothing near the bed. That should at least tell Ashely something, right?


 


 


 


 


Toby laid on the carpet for a good twenty or so minutes before the bed started to shift again. Soon, Toby saw Ashely’s two large feet set down near him as he sat up in his bed. The sound of Ashely yawning loudly before giving off a very content groan than sighed as he finsihed stretching awake.


“mmmm, I had a great dream. I dreamed that… Toby?”


“ASH! HEY ASH!!” Toby yelled out from the floor.


“Toby? Where did he go,” Ashely asked out loud as he stood up and got off the bed. Toby looked up at the nude giant standing above him, dwarfing his new size. Toby could see the confused look on Ash’s face as he spun around looking around his small room. “Uh… okay? Maybe the bathroom,” Ashely continued to talk to himself as he walked toward his dresser. Toby called out for Ash, but to his horror, he couldn’t hear a word coming from him. It was like he was unaware of him…


“Oh no,” Toby gasped. Could he not hear Toby because he was transformed into these by accident?!


“Please,” Toby begged, “Ashely… you have to at least notice me,” Toby whimpered as he watched Ashely pull out some clothes and pull them on quickly before heading to the door to the room. Ashely opened the door. He must have been peeking out toward the bathroom, because he closed the door quickly.


“He’s not in the bathroom either… uh,” Ashely said walking back into view. It was clear that Ashely seemed a little disappointed in Toby’s absence. “Aw well,” Ashely shrugged. Toby watched Ashely bend over and start picking up the randomly discarded clothes on the floor. He quickly started tossing them into a hamper in the corner of his room. Toby watched as Ash made his way through his room picking up shirts, shorts, underwear and whatever else he had worn the previous few days and finally it was his turn. Ashely bent down like all the previous times and picked up Toby’s new body. Ashely looked at Toby for a moment and frowned, “Well hello there… I don’t remember buying you, so did I make you?”


“It’s me! TOBY!”


Ash didn’t even flinch at the words. In fact he didn’t so much as blink, “Hello?” Ash called out as he gave Toby a shake and a firm yanking on the sidings.


“S-stop, Ash it’s me! Come on!” Toby cried out praying that in some way his words would get to Ashely.


“Huh, maybe I borrowed them from Clair,” Ashely mused as he held Toby up to his nose. Suddenly Toby felt Ashely take a deep whiff of him and smelled the freshness to Toby. A large suction of air was being pulled through Toby’s body making him feel like he was being dragged in by a big vacuum. Ashely sniffed a few times before exhaling, “Smells clean to me,” Ashely smiled. “No harm in trying them on.”


“Tr-try? Try me on,” Toby asked sounding worried and unfortunately kind of interested. To be worn by Ashely? This didn’t seem too bad, right?


Toby watched as Ashely just pulled down his shorts and his boxers and walked over to his mirror. He held Toby up in the mirror and smiled, “I’ve always liked pink,” Ashely commented as he started to lower Toby to the ground at his feet. Toby watched as Ashely bent forward and started to pull him apart so the leggings area was more open for him. Toby’s thought about being panites went from interest to dismay as Ashely pulled on him, the force was like having someone trying to pull his arms or legs out of place. It was a painful experience as he watched Ashely put both legs inside Toby’s new holes. Finally Ashely pulled Toby’s pink frilly form up his body. Toby felt himself touching Ashely’s smooth legs as he glided up them and soon came rushing to his crotch. The immediate collision of Ashely’s testicles were the first thing that Toby felt before the tight fight of Toby sliding right into the nice groove of Ashely’s ass.


Toby was used to Ashely’s scent, but the smell coming from him was more potent, more raw. His musk hit Toby as it mixed with the scent of his backside that gave off a ting of his aroma mixed with a more firm smell. Toby had to cough, or figuratively that was, till he was more accustomed to Ashely’s smells. Just as Toby was used to the smell, Ashely decided it was best to make sure he was REALLY tucked in there. Toby watched as Ashely turned toward the mirror and reached behind him. His hand grabbed at Toby’s hem and gave him a nice tug, yanking him further into him and into his junk. It was just enough for Toby to taste Ashely’s skin and the accumulated sweat and grease that he produced over the night. The salty sweaty scent and flavor coupled with the bitter rank butt taste hit Toby hard. He couldn’t help but let out an awful sound as Ashely smirked in the mirror, “Looking good,” He smiled as he wiggled a little to show off in the mirror.


Toby would of agree if he could, but having a mouthful of Ashely was enough for him to only mutter his words. Toby found that even though he was just clothing right now, he wasn’t really able to make words come out like he did before. Not like it matter, Ashely couldn’t hear him anyway. His only hope was for Ashely to piece the puzzle together about his absence and the newly found underwear. Luckily Ashely was a smart collage student, it shouldn't’ take him that long…


 


 


 


Toby winced as Ashely’s finger dug into his face as he scraped his backside for the fifth time in the past hour. Toby wasn’t sure if Ashely needed a shower, or if the material he was made of irritated Ashely’s skin, but Ashely sure was itchy back there. What was worse was that the scratching would push Toby’s nose just into the Ashely’s pucker and give him a light taste of what was on the other side. Just enough for Toby to gag slightly before his form was pulled back to it’s normal position, just linger on the other side of the hole.


Toby wanted to scream in frustration as he was still stuck to Ashely, and he hadn’t moved in the past couple hours from the couch. Sure he would hear some texting going off on his phone or a few giggles or laughs at something funny on the TV or phone, but that was it. Toby felt hurt that Ashely didn’t seem too urgent to know about Toby’s whereabouts. Yet could he blame him?


The sounds of a door opening and some foot steps heading closer filled the air.


“Morning Phil,” Ashely called out.


“Mmm,” Phil groaned from somewhere else in the room.


Toby listened to the two talk a little, it didn’t sound like Phil was a morning person. As their conversation was short and brief, Ashely asked a question before Phil left the room, “Hey, did you happen to see Toby this morning? He left early and haven’t heard from him.”


Toby listen to Phil reply, “I don’t think so, I don’t remember hearing anyone leave,” Phil told him, “Sorry. Something up,” Phil asked.


“No,” Ashely said, “Just, wasn’t expecting him to just like, poof, vanish on me like that.”


Phil laughed, “First time someone sneaking out on you,” Phil joked.


“No! Well,” Ashely said sounding a little uncertain, “I mean… kind of? Look, I was just making sure Toby got home.” Ashely told Phil


“I’M RIGHT HERE!” Toby shouted but was obviously unheard. The weight of Ashely still remained pushing down on him as he didn’t budge an inch from his cries.


“Yeah sorry,” Phil said as he headed back to his room.


“Humph…. Where is he,” Ashely said out loud as he shifted on the couch. The movement gave Toby some air to breath but he was more concerned with Ashely than his air. Toby wanted to say something but it wouldn’t have been different from the previous attempts. The sound of more texting could be heard as Ashely sent a message to someone. Toby heard Ashely let out an annoyed sound, “He’s not even answering… what the heck?”


Toby felt Ashely shifting again as he moved on the couch he was on. This time Ashely was laying down on his side, giving Toby more air to breath as he wasn’t being sat on anymore. Toby was forced to listen in the darkened confines of Ashely’s shorts, as for the next half an hour or so he kept making annoyed or upset sounds as he laid there. “Leaves without telling me… wont return my texts… why’s he being a jerk?”


Toby wanted to cry, he wasn’t being a jerk, HE WAS RIGHT HERE!!


Finally after a long morning of nothing, Ashley sat up pushing his butt back into the seat, “Fine I'll just have to talk to him in person.”


Toby felt a sense of hope, “YES GO TO MY PLACE!” If Ash went to his dorm and found that he wasn’t there, than there had to be something wrong, and hopefully he can put the pieces together! Toby was feeling a little better now that he had hope to being saved. Although when Ashely got up and started to walk somewhere, the feeling was overwhelmed by the feeling of Ashley’s butt rubbing into his face and body as each step caused his booty to move. Flossing him around his butt crack, causing more discomfort for Toby. Not only that but Ashely’s balls and junk were firmly pushed into him as he could also feel and taste the slight bitter salty flavor of his skin on the other side. Both powerful scents and smells assaulted Toby more now that he was being rubbed into the areas.


Toby groaned around Ashely’s butt and crotch as he started to head out of his dorm. Toby wasn’t looking forward to the walk to his apartment. The distance was going to make this one grueling trip for Toby to endure.


 


 


 


 


The walk was just as bad as Toby thought it would be, he felt every step along the way. As much as Toby liked Ashely, he was starting to hate him for putting him through this. The smells were getting a little worse now that Ash was moving and slowly building up a very thin layer of sweat in his butthole area and on the underside of his testicles. Worse was that Toby was forced to rub into it as he grinned into Ashely’s flesh.


However, Toby could forgive all that. If it weren’t for the small puffs of gas that Ashely released on him while he walked. The words silent but deadly were the perfect words to describe them. The hot jets of air that sizzled through Toby could have sworn help turn his pink colored body a shade of green from the smell. It was so strong that Toby gagged and though he blacked out for a moment. The first one hit Toby so hard and fast, he wasn’t sure if he imagined it or not. That was until the second and third one hit him a few minutes later. The butt bombs were potent to say the least and by the time they reached Toby’s place, he was coughing and crying from the stench of the little toots escaping Ashely’s back side.


The sound of knocking brought Toby back from his hazy gas attack.


“Toby? Hey it’s me, can you open up?”


There was silence. Obviously because Toby wasn’t there.


“Hey Toby… come on, let me in. This isn’t funny,” Ashely said knocking on the door again. “Are...are you ignoring me?”


Toby was aghast, “I’M NOT IGNORING YOU! YOU’RE IGNORING ME!!”


“I guess he’s not here.,” Ashely said sounding worried. “OH,” Ashely said sounding excited at an idea, “I can wait for him in his room. I just need his room mate to let me innnnn… oh… yeah, that’s right,” Ashely’s excitement died down as he recalled the room mate and his fate. “Damn…”


Toby’s hope for being found was dashed away as Ashely turned around and started to walk away.


“NO ASH! Come on,” Toby whined, “Just try the door! It’s unlocked! YOU CAN GO IN!!”


But Ashely didn’t, he started to head back to his place. Toby was buffeted from both sides by Ashely and his ass, as he walked away from Toby’s apartment and possibly the only hope for rescue. Each hit was a metaphorical slap to the face, and quite literal.


 


 


 


 


Toby heard Ashely open the door to his place and walk inside. The sound of Phil and Nick talking could be heard over the door closing.


“Hey Ash,” Nick called out greeting him.


“Hey,” Ashely said sounding almost defeated, Toby could hear it in his voice. If that wasn’t enough, he felt it when he slumped down into a chair. Toby could feel it as he was pushed up into him from the sudden impact of him landing in the chair.


“You okay,” Nick asked.


“Yeah you look… like kind of bad right now,” Phil added.


Ash let out a depressed sigh, “Toby hasn’t responded yet, and he wasn’t at his place.”


“You guys… fighting?” Phil asked.


“WHAT? Us fighting??” Ashely scoffed at the question.


“… well,” Nick asked probing, “What did you guys talk about recently?”


Toby could hear Ashely sound defensive, “We didn’t talk about anything, really. I mean yesterday he was talking about transferring schools.”


“Uh, that sounds kind of important,” Nick responded. “Did you guys argue about that?”


“I told you, we didn’t fight,” Ashely repeated sounding annoyed, “I told him he should go, and we could still, you know, hang out.”


Phil was the next to talk, “Were you fine with it? Like did you really want him to go?”


“… well no, but I didn’t say that. Look we didn’t fight about him leaving. We had a nice night just hanging out and chilling.”


“That it,” Phil asked also probing for more.


Toby felt Ashely’s body move in a gesture he could only assume was a shrug, “I mean he spent the night.”


“I don’t mean to get in your business really,” Nick spoke with a neutral position, “But what was the last thing you said to him?”


“I don’t remember,” Ashley said again shrugging, “uh, I think, I love you?” There was a collective inhale from the others. “What?” Ashely asked confused, “What’s wrong, why do you guys look like that.”


“Um...” Nick paused before saying, “Well you used the L word.”


“Yeah,” Phil added, “that’s like a big no no.”


“What are you talking about,” Ashely asked confused. Toby couldn’t agree more with Ash, what were they saying.


“Look, Ash, we love you like a friend, but when you use the L word like that. It… it can be kind of aggressive and a big red flag.” Phil said.


“Again, what are you talking about,” Ashely asked sounding more upset and frustrated.


“What we’re saying,” Nick cut in, “Is that some guys get freaked out when you drop the L word. I mean, again we’re FRIENDS,” Nick emphasized, “But you meet Toby for like what? A week or two? Seems kind of fast to say I love you, to someone right?”


Toby couldn’t have felt more stunned and taken aback from the conversation. What were they trying to say? That he ran out on Ash because he said I love you?


“You think he ran out on me for saying I love him,” Ashely asked sounding just as bewildered as Toby was right now.


“I know I have,” Phil added.


“Yup… although there were other reasons too, but yeah that usually throws a flag for me,” Nick added.


“No,” Ashely squirmed in his seat as he sat up letting Toby hear a little better now. “Toby wouldn’t… he wouldn’t ditch me for me saying that.”


“I don’t know,” Phil said, “He is ghosting you right now.”


“Ghosting me,” Ashely repeated the phrase.


Nick answered the questioning remark, “Yeah, it’s when you just vanish. No contact, no messages, nothing. You pretty much disappear from the persons’ life.”


“… Toby’s ghosting me?” Ashely asked uncertain but a hint of worry and belief in his words.


Toby let out a cry “I’M NOT!!! DON’T LISTEN TO THEM!!!”


Both Phil and Nick said it at the same time, “Yeah.”


“But… but…” Ashely repeated as he fell back into his seat pushing Toby back down into the cushion and further into his buttcrack. “I don’t believe you guys,” Ashely said defiant. “Toby isn’t like that.”


Phil let out a sigh, “Sorry dude, but if he’s avoiding you like this. Besides did he say when he was transferring?”


“Well, no, not really,” Ashely answered.


Phil went on with his own version of the truth, “He probably ditched you this morning and completed the transfer or moved his stuff out or maybe headed back home till next semester. Or he’s sitting in his room not answering you.”


Toby was appalled at what these two were filling Ashely’s mind with. They couldn’t have been further from the truth. But what really hurt Toby, was how much Ashely was buying into this. The sadness in his tone and upset reactions were killing Toby. He never wanted to hear Ashely like this and it was all because of an accident. It was true torture that Toby couldn’t tell Ashely where he was.


“Look,” Nick said trying to comfort Ashely. “It’s not you, just some people can’t-”


Ashely cut him off as he jumped up off the chair, “NO it wasn’t me, it was him. Yeah it’s Toby’s fault.” Toby could hear the anger and how upset he was and the blame put into his words. “If he want to forget about me, than… I’ll forget him!”


Nick, Phil, and Toby all said, “What?”


Toby felt Ashely moving before he heard a fridge open. The sound of a can being open was heard, before Nick said, “Uh, what are you doing?”


“Is there a party tonight,” Ashely asked as he gulped down something.


Phil muttered something before saying, “I think we can find something, but you sure? I mean this doesn’t sound like-”


Toby heard Ashely taunt the two as he gulped down his drink, “What you guys not going to party with me? What are you both too chicken to have some fun?” Toby could tell that Ashely had already decided what he wanted to do, and it broke his heart to hear him want to try and forget him like this. Phil and Nick were not helping either, it only seemed to fuel whatever false information that Ashely had. Now it seemed like Ashely was set on what he wanted to do.


The sound of 3 cans clunking together filled the room before Ashely cheered, “To having fun tonight!”


“To a fun night,” Nick and Phil said weakly as they didn’t seem so sure about his idea. Ashely didn’t sound as hesitant as he pounded his drink. “Seems a bit early for this,” Nick muttered.


“If i’m drinking so are you,” Phil told Nick as they joined Ashely.


“You guys are my best friends, unlike someone,” Ashley said before raiding the fridge for more drinks.


Toby was forced to listen to Ashely cut him out of his life like he meant nothing to him now. All thanks to a misunderstanding and false truthes. Now it sounded like Toby was going to have to spend the night with Ashely who hated his guts right now…


 


 


 


 


“FOUND ONE,” Ashely cried out as he jumped up from his seat. “PARTY! I found a party guys,” Ashely said excited as he went to show Phil and Nick. Toby took a deep breath of some fresher air as Ashely had been sitting on him for over an hour looking for a party. Ashely’s scent seemed to radiat from Toby’s body now from overexposure. He had been drinking for a while now and it was showing as his mood seemed to be improving, but some of his actions were deteriorating, like walking. Toby noticed this as the swaying that Ashely was doing as he stood up. It turned out starting his rampant drinking so early had not been such a good idea.


“Are you sure about this,” Nick asked sounding worried. He too was sounding a little influenced too. “I mean… do you want to go out, after-”


“We don’t say his name,” Ashely sternly said only further deleting Toby from his life.


“Yeah, forget about him,” Phil said on Ashely’s side. “Let’s get you back out there. Nothing like finding someone else to help right?” Toby felt sick, and it wasn’t from the constant inhaling of Ashely’s odor down there. It was from what Ashely and Phil seemed to have planned. “Alright, let’s head out-”


“No! No not yet,” Ashley said. “Need to change…”


“Change,” Phil asked skeptical at what he meant.


“Yeah! Can’t go out looking like this,” Ashely said already heading off. Toby felt Ashely wobble a little before heading to his room. Sure enough he closed the door and started to change. Soon Toby was face to face with the mirror in Ashely’s room and he could see again. Ash had pulled his pants down and was yanking them off before he peeled his shirt off too. Toby watched as Ashely approached his closet and dresser pulling clothes out. After finding something to wear. He had a very skimpy looking shirt and tight clinging shorts ready but he also had a set of underwear picked out. “W-which ones...” Ashley asked standing in the mirror looking at the ones he was wearing already. Toby watched as Ashely tried to decided between him or the black ones in his hands. They were just an average looking boys underwear. However after a few moments, Ashely nodded, “yeah, I'll keep you on,” He remarked as he chucked the black pair of underwear out of the mirror and posed in the mirror, “Cause I look hot in these!” Toby felt Ashely reach his fingers under the his lip and pulled him tight across his crotch before letting the cloth smack back into him. “Okay, time to go party!”


Toby wasn’t sure if it he wanted to be there with Ashely at the party, or left alone in his room. Part of him was glad he was still attached to Ashely. Almost as if he was still connected to him in some weird and bazaar way. The other part regretted it as he felt himself being worked around his lower region as Ashely got dressed. Parts of Ashely rubbing more into him and giving him some nice smells and taste that he didn’t know how much more he could endure. Just before Toby thought he was going to be covered in darkness, he found that Ashely pulled his short up just high enough that the tip top of Toby’s vision was just peeking out from the shorts. Ashely spun around and pointed his butt to the mirror before smirking, “oh yeah… just a hint.” Sure enough Toby could see the top pink part of him just poking out from the rim of the shorts Ashely was wearing. The shirt itself didn’t cover down past his navel. In fact there was probably more skin being showed than actually being covered up.


“Alright, time to party,” Ashely said heading out of his room. Toby felt like seeing wasn’t helping his situation as he felt his face bounce with each step as did his vision of the world. It was like each step was a small tremor that shook the world for him.


Toby didn’t see it but heard the surprise sounds and sputters from the other two in the room when Ashely walked in. It was clear they were all thinking what Toby thought when he first saw Ashely’s outfit for the evening. He was most definitely showing off more than he probably should be. However either they were too drunk to say it or didn’t want to interfere with Ashely mood.


Only able to watch as Ash bent forward for another drink for the road, before he started to head toward the door, “Come on boys, the night is about to get really fun!” As Ashely walked out the door, Toby was starting to realize that the night for him, had just begun.


 


 


 


 


Toby occasionally would have Ashely’s shorts ride up into his line of sight before they slide just down enough for him to peek out from behind Ashely’s backside. He could see both Nick and Phil walking behind Ashley doing their best not to glimpse at Toby peekabooing out at them. As they approached the party house, Toby could hear the music get louder as they approached, Nick coughed out Ash’s name.


“Maybe… uh, you might want to pull up your shorts?” Nick asked pointing at Toby.


“Why?” Ashely asked with a slight tip in his step, “Than no one can see my underwear.”


“I think that’s the point,” Phil added in sounding as uncomfortable about talking about it as Nick was.


Ashely let out a huff, “FINE,” He told them. Toby watched as he was covered up by the backside of Ashely’s shorts putting him back into darkness. Toby wasn’t sure if he was happy about Ash covering him up so he wasn’t flashing everyone, however now he couldn’t see anything. Back to being shrouded in darkness, Toby could only listen to them head closer to the party. The sound of a door opening was heard and the music blared out at them. Toby winced as he felt the vibrations through him and Ashely’s booty. It was strong enough to shake the meaty flesh he was attached to.


“NOW THIS IS A PARTY,” Ashely yelled to whoever was near him. Toby couldn’t tell who it might be. All the sounds of the music and all the people trying to talk over it muted the response. It reminded him of the first party Ashely brought him to.


Ash was already getting into the mood of the party as he started to move through what sounded like a very crowded room. Toby let out startled sounds as he felt himself touching other objects, which could only be other people in Ash’s way. He felt something poke him, which had to be another person’s groin as Ashely had to have slipped past them. A random hand that didn’t belong to Ashley touched him.


“HEY WATCH IT,” Ashely and Toby shouted at the same time at the action of whoever.


Toby felt Ashely’s shorts slip down from his face again allowing him to peek out and confirm for himself that it was a massive party. Toby saw a male party goer grinning at the sight of him before going back to whatever he was doing. The sea of people towered upward as it was a packed room of many college partying kids. The lights were dim and it was kind of hard to tell who was who. Toby watched Ashley wiggled and slip past more and more people till he found his destination, the kitchen. There he made sure to grab something to drink.


“Hey, Ash,” Nick called out, “slow down.”


Toby wasn’t sure if he meant about his drinking or how fast he made his way out of the crowd.


“GRAB ME SOMETHING,” Phil called out in the ocean of moving bodies.


Toby didn’t see too many people in the kitchen, as Nick arrived Ashely spun around handing a drink to him and for Phil wherever he was.


“Are you sure about this,” Nick said sounding more concerned now that Ashely was already going for his second drink at the party. He wasn’t slowing down. “I don’t think this is a good idea.”


“Aww,” Ashely said before sipping his drink, “You don’t have to worry about me,” Ashley told him. “I just got to get back out there.”


“Out there like in the party or out there like… seeing someone,” Nick asked not sure what he meant.


“Exactly!” Ashley said reaching his hand back and yanking his shorts back up covering Toby in darkness before he started to move again. Toby couldn’t tell what was happening but he heard some words. They belong to Phil as they must have found him. Unable to see, Toby could only assuming they were in the sea of people as he kept feeling himself getting bumped into something or someone. It was chaotic as Toby kept feeling people push into his face or touch him either on accident or worse, on purpose. Ashely must have gotten used to it or liked it because he stop protesting, something Toby couldn’t do. He was mad and frustrated that no one could hear him.


“Watch it, hey, stop, get off,” Toby would shout at whatever was pushing up against him at random times. Of course none of it was heard, so it didn’t matter, it was more of a reaction to each sensation.


As Toby held onto Ashely’s butt he would occasional slide out and see that they were near a couch with some people already sitting down on it talking. Ashely’s butt was facing four collage students who were just relaxing on the couch. Toby couldn’t help but notice how each one of them would glance at Ashely and Toby, spotting him flashing the group. Each of them tried not to look for too long.


“Stop staring!” Toby shouted at them.


It didn’t help. They kept glance and smiling at the sight when they spot him. In fact it seemed like they were whispering words between each other. Toby struggled to move or even tell Ashely about the peepers but it didn’t mater. Ashely was blissfully unaware of the onlookers. For whatever reason it made Toby mad that they were ogling over him. Just as Toby couldn’t take anymore of them with the those looks and grins, Phil said something that Toby could hear.


“You guys like what you see,” Phil called them out. Toby watched as the four strangers were caught in the act. Toby felt happy they got busted.


Ashely laughed before looking back over his shoulder at the four, “I bet they do...”


Toby watched as the four recognized that it wasn’t a girl in front of them but in fact a boy. With that new found knowledge they all but got up and scattered. Phil laughed, “Looks like we found some seats, good job!” Toby would have laughed too if it didn’t mean he was about to be sat on again. Ashely sat down and pushed Toby into the couch as the three of them took a seat and kept talking to each other. Back under Ashely’s ass, Toby couldn’t make out much of the conversation as before as the couch muffled most of it or the music drowned it out. He was stuck there till Ashley got up for another drink, which seemed to be more often than normal. Finally after the countless drink, Toby felt Ashley’s movements really start to turn for the worse.


Ashely was swaying and dipping more often than normal. Occasionally he would let out a drunken, “oooo, uhhhh,” As he tried to keep his balance. “This is a nice party,” Ashley spoke to no one as he wobbled back to the couch. Toby didn’t see her but he heard Ashely’s sister call out for him in a concerned tone.


“Ashely?”


“CLAIIIIR,” Ashely called out in a drunken greeting, “It’s my sister! What are yo doing here,” Ashley asked as he stumbled back to the couch. As Ashley turned around to plop down on the couch, Toby was able to see it was in fact Ashley’s sister Clair standing over the couch looking worried, but also upset.


“I came here because I heard what happened.” Clair than directed her anger on the two other boys. “What were you thinking?!”


They both looked lost, “What?” Phil asked.


“Why are you dragging my drunk brother around to a party?!”


“I’m not drunk!” Ashely protested as he wiggled in his seat rubbing his ass into Toby as he tried to get up. “But this should do it,” Ashley laughed as the sound of him drinking his drink and dropping his cup, “Time for another drink!”


“Whoa there, hold up” Clair said holding Ashely where he was.


“No, let’s get a drink,” Ashely protested as he started to drag Clair with him for another drink. Toby could see as Ashely walked away that Nick and Phil both looking worried and scared.


“I’m not done with you two!” Clair called back to them obviously pissed off at them.


“IT WAS HIS IDEA,” Nick and Phil protested from the couch pointing toward the drunken Ashely.


By the time they made it to the kitchen, Toby could tell that Ashely had to be very drunk as he stumbled a few more times than before making it to the drink station.


“Hey, slow down, Ash,” Clair protested. “Just stop,” She said as they got to the kitchen. “Hey, are you okay?” Toby could tell by the tone in Clair’s voice she was worried about him.


“I’m goooood,” Ashley told her wobbling a little to the side.


“Ash, I heard what happen between you and Toby-”


“Who,” Ashley asked cutting her off.


“Toby-”


Toby felt Ashely shaking his body and his head as he cut her off again, “Nope, never heard of him. I don’t know a, TOBYYYY” Ashley said with disgust in saying his name. Than he continued as he muttered, “Going to ghost me… I'll ghost him. Yeah, if I see him again I'm going to make him a ghost… hehe,” Ashely chuckled at whatever he had planned for Toby.


Toby couldn’t help but cry out for Ashely again. It was killing him to hear Ashely talk about him like this. The anger he had toward him for something he didn’t even do. It wasn’t his fault, but how did he get Ashely to understand when he couldn’t understand him in his current form? It was a true nightmare for Toby.


“Ash, I don’t want to see you like this,” Clair told him worried.


It was obviously Ashely was just going on the defense at her words. He quicklyspit out, “Than don’t.”


“What?”


“Don’t be here,” Ashely told her firmly.


“I’m just trying to help you,” Clair protested.


Ashely simply said, “I didn’t ask for your help.” Toby was shocked at what he was hearing.


“… fine.” Clair said as she walked away.


Ashely stood there for a moment before making a drink.


Toby heard a random person’s voice, “Hey.”


“Huh,” Ashely turned around one way and than another way. This let Toby see a random guy standing there with a drink. He was taller than Ashely, and Toby could tell that he was looking at Ashely, or more precisely at his backside and Toby. “Oh, hey!” Ashely said cheerfully. “Have we meet?”


“I think I would have remembered a cutie like you, names Huey or Hue if you want.”


“Oh hey, Hue,” Ashely greeted before Ashely tilted a little. “Sorry, uh, did you need something?”


Huey laughed, “Oh, well kind of. You see I kind of noticed you here at the party.


Toby had a weird feeling. He didn’t like it, some red flags were showing up already. In fact it seemed like they were the only ones in the kitchen right now. “Ashely,” Toby tried to warn but again…


“Notice me,” Ashely asked.


“Yeah, I mean… not everyone is wearing such flashy underwear,” Huey commented about Toby.


“THANKS,” Ashely turned around and showed Toby to the boy. Ashely gave Toby a little tug pulling some more of him out, “They look good right?”


Toby saw the look on Huey’s face. He was obviously only here to score, and it seemed like he found his target. “Ash! Please don’t,” Toby complained. He didn’t know why but he couldn’t let this happen.


“Very nice,” Huey commented. “So having fun?”


Ashely turned around and continued to talk to Huey, “Oh yeah it’s a blast…. Hey do you want to hang out with me and my friends?”


Huey chuckled, “You sure?”


“Oh totally… they going to love you, I know I already do,” Ashely blurted out with no shame.


“Already? Well if you insist,” Hue remarked following after Ashely who was leading the plus one back to the group of friends.


“ASH COME ON! HE’S A SCUMBAG!” Toby wailed around Ashely’s hips. Sure enough on the way back the look of lust on Huey’s face was obvious. He had just one though on his mind. And Toby hated it. “This is a mistake! Your DRUNK!”


“Hey guys, look who I ran into,” Ashley said showing off Huey to Nick, Phil, and Clair who was still at the party. “It’s Huey.”


Nick was the only one to response, “Uh… hi Huey?”


“Hey,” he responded to him. “So you, do you want to dance,” Huey asked Ashely.


Toby groaned, “HE DOESN’T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME!!”


Ashely smiled and nodded as he turned away from his friends. Toby was disgusted at how Ashely was just flinging himself at the guy. It hadn’t even been 24 hours! And he was already looking for a rebound guy? Again Toby let out a sadden sound as he was subjected to following after Ashely as he and this GUY, found a spot to start dancing.


Toby was familiar with how Ashely liked to dance, so he knew what to expect. However the guy he was with, was another story. Ashely worked his way into a nice rhythm with Huey, which happened to be a lot of rubbing and grinding into Huey. Toby felt Ashely’s butt or groin rub and smear into him as he pressed into the random guy. Toby cried out each time he felt Ash shake his butt and do what he assumed was twerking. He couldn't tell, as when he moved his butt he felt his face shake and vibrate with Ashely butt.


“Wow… you’re really something,” Huey said obviously looking at Ashely’s rear end and Toby at the same time. That was when Huey decided to reach out and touch Toby. Toby was disgusted having another man touch his face. His fingers weren’t anything like Ash’s they were firmer and manlier and just not what he wanted to feel. However Ashely didn’t pull away so the hands dug deeper and fiddle around with Toby and Ahsely’s shorts.


“GET OFF ME!!” Toby yelled feeling a palm rub over his face and as Huey cupped Ashely with him in his hand.


“That feels good,” Ashely cooed.


“IT DOESN’T FOR ME!” Toby protested as the hand continued to explore, probe, and touch him. It was so invasive to have a random person touching him like this. Than a finger hooked under Toby and pulled him a little before slinging him back toward Ashely’s skin like a sling shot. “OW! Stop it!”


“I think we’ve done enough dancing,” Huey told Ashely.


“Yeah… Need to sit down,” Ashley said wobbling a little.


“Sure,” Huey said leading Ashley back to the couch where his friends were waiting. All the while Huey kept his hand inside, Ashely’s shorts and touching the fabric covering him.


“GET YOU’RE HAND OFF MY FACE!” Toby cried out again. However it didn’t, instead it just stayed on him slowly squeezing and massaging Ashely’s butt and Toby’s face when he rubbed over him.


Toby’s was able to see from behind Ash as the shorts seemed to only slip lower since the dance. He could still look up at the smug and almost cocky look on Huey’s face. He was enjoying this. And the slight lump starting to build and push into Toby from inside the Ashely’s shorts told him that Ashely was too. Or at least the drunken Ashely was.


“Your enjoying this? Why,” Toby cried as he felt Ashely stirring in his shorts and inside him. Soon they were at the couch. The room on the couch obviously wasn’t enough for all of them, so Huey sat down and before anyone could move, Ashely slipped between him and Clair. Huey and Ashely were already making out on the couch before anyone could remark or protest.


As they made out, Toby could feel Huey exploring and grabbing more of him as he enjoyed the sensation of Toby under his hands.


Toby looked out at Ashely’s friends as they all seemed very uncomfortable.


“You just had to throw him back out there,” Nick muttered to Phil, trying not to get into Ashely’s businesses.


“I didn’t mean it like this!” Phil said defensively. “Oh… I really don’t want to see this,” Phil groaned trying to ignore the scene.


“…” Clair closed her eyes as she got up obviously upset, “Just… just make sure HE makes it home, okay?”


“Yeah,” Phil promised her.


Toby watched as Clair left, Ashely still lost in his drunken state with Huey didn’t even notice. Toby felt Huey’s thumb twist around his hem and tug a little more pulling Toby slightly down-


“HEY,” Nick said abruptly, “Ashely maybe we should head home,” Nick said emphasizing the home part.


“Home…” Ashely repeated breaking up the scene on the couch.


“Yeah,” Phil quickly added. “Let’s head back. I’m sure we have some like pizza or ice cream left-”


The sound of food seemed to wake Ashely up, “Oooo, I could go for some food.”


Phil and Nick got up and helped Ashley up off the couch. “Yeah we should start heading back-”


“Come on Huey we’re going back to my place,” Ashely said already inviting the guy.


Phil looked unsure, “Uh, maybe, he shouldn’t-”


“Okay,” Huey said already getting up off the couch and accepting the offer.


Toby was horrifed at the news. “You can’t let him come back with you guys!”


Toby watched as Nick and Phil talked to each other as Ashley was already turned around toward Huey. “Look, if we argue with him…” Phil told Nick emphasizing the HIM as Huey. “At least he’ll be safe at our place.”


“This is stupid… FINE, let’s go back,” Nick shook his head as he gave in and they started to leave.


Toby was protesting as the four of them walked out of the party, all while Huey’s hand groping or touching him. It was the most horrible feeling to have… but the night wasn’t over yet.


 


 


 


 


Toby groaned as he could tell Ashely was already excited to be back at their place.


“Let me show you my room,” Ashely said already dragging a more than happy and willing person to the destination he wanted to go all along.


“Ash,” Phil called out but he wasn’t listen. Toby could only watch as both Nick and Phil looked kind of sickened at what was about to go down.


“You got to stop them!” Toby called out, “HELP ME!”


However, Phil and Nick were powerless to stop Ashely. Instead they looked defeated as they couldn’t do anything but watch Ashely lead the way to his bed room. Toby let out a wail for help one more time before they finally entered Ashely’s bed room and slammed the door.


“Okay, get on the bed,” Ashely giggled as he took a shaky steps in his room.


“Nice room,” Huey commented at the colors and design of the room Ashely lived in.


“Less talk, more … bed?” Ashely spoke.


Ashely wasn’t waiting any more as he was already out of his shirt and shorts. All that was left on was Toby. Toby waited for himself to be removed form Ashely but he was left on. Toby looked over at the mirror and could see the bed and noticed that Huey was already nude on the bed. Just the thought of him made Toby upset and disgusted with the creep.


“You like them?” Ashely asked as he turned around and showed Toby off to Huey.


“They do look good on you,” Huey commented. “Going to leave them on?”


“Maybe,” Ashley purred lustily as he did just that. Toby wasn’t sure what he meant by that but sure enough, Ashely was already climbing up on his bed and sticking his butt out as he crawled over the bed and toward Huey. “You kissss soooo goooodzzzz,” Ashely slurred as he made his way Huey.


“Come here,” He said dragging Ashely toward him and sitting him down in his lap. Toby let out a disgusted squeal as he felt the hard dick poking his face and Ashely back side. The erection was clearly underneath Ashely and poking upward stabbing into Toby’s face as he was mushed between that and Ashely’s butt. The sound of sloppy kissing and moans filled the room as Toby was forced to endure the feeling of Huey’s dick in his face, and Ashely’s growing member pushing into him as it was trying to break free from it’s prision. Toby couldn’t even move out of the way as Huey started to rub his member into Ashely’s butt and Toby himself. The feeling of the foreign male object pushing in his face felt disgusting, but so was the salty material it splattered on him.


“GROSS! GET IT OFF ME!” Toby screamed as he could taste the precum being deposited on him.


The only answer he got was more happy moans from Ashely and groans from Huey as he started to use his hands to play with Ashely’s underwear. He grabbed parts of Toby and pulled or rubbed his silk form. Soon Ashely’s soft hands found their way downward too. Toby waited for them to take him off…


Instead Ashely decided to do the opposite as he started to touch himself through Toby. Toby felt Ashely’s hand cup him and wrap around his stiff member as he started to work himself through the silky material.


“Turn around,” Huey ordered as he spun Ashely so he was sitting with his back toward him. Toby could see Huey kneeling behind him. “What are these made of? Heaven?”


“Something like that,” Ashely giggled as he started to arch his back and give Huey a chance to play with his back side some more. All the while he was holding himself and rubbing up and down his shaft. Toby felt torn… literally as if parts of him were ripping from how forcefully they were being with him. Toby didn't know why he was still left on Ashely’s ass but both males seemed to enjoy the sensation of Toby’s new form and the feeling of him. Soon, Huey was rubbing himself between Ashely’s backside, hotdogging him, while Ashely jerked off trying to rub one out with him stimulating his hard on. Toby was screaming from the torment as he felt liquids from both penis tips leaking and Ashley’s back side heating up and producing a nice layer of sweat that soaked into his form. “Ooo, so close.”


Huey just growled as he pushed Ashely’s backside together and worked harder and faster. Every once in a while Huey’s dick would hook into Toby’s body and yank and tug him a little before sliding back off. The sounds of Toby’s body being rubbed against by both giants filled the room. He couldn’t see much except Huey’s hips plowing over him and his junk sliding over his face depositing little drops of goo. Which only helped him slide over him faster. “So good…” Huey moaned as he finally started to buck harder. “Gona… gonna cum,” He stated.


“Soak them! Paint it white,” Ashely demanded as he firmly gripped himself and raced to the finish line too. Toby screamed out in protest as they were climaxing


Tobby felt the throbbing balls pulsate as soon Ashely’s cum spluttered and hit him on the inside with it’s searing hot goo. The liquid hit Toby and marked his insides with white dripping hot cum that soaked into his form making him cry out. It was different from when Ashely had sex with him. It felt like his insides were being smothered by the slime. Just as Ashely was squirting out his gunk, Huey did the same as he pulled back and aimed his cock at Toby’s face. Toby continued to scream as a wave of white jizz splashed on him and soaked his face. The hot goo dripped and covered him, whiting out his eyes and mouth and whatever parts that was covering Ashely’s backside. The hot load dripped and crawled over him as Huey grunted and pumped his dick making sure the last drop dripped into Ashely’s back side and onto Toby. The sticky mess rolled down the pink skin of Toby and soon left a very white stained trail.


“Oooo, oh that… that was amazing,” Huey sighed kneeling over Ashely as he tired to recover.


“...” Ashely was silent as he lay there.


Toby continued to cry as he felt the warm and slimy cream cover every inch of him as he absorbed the salty sticky muck left behind by the two guys.


“Ready for round two,” Huey asked already touching an unmarked part of Toby. It was clear he wanted to keep going.


Toby whimpered, “No… no!”


“… yeah,” Ashely muttered already getting stiff at the idea of cumming again.


 


 


 


 


Toby lay in a heap on the ground drenched in dried cum. Ashely and Huey took turns all night cumming and using Toby as some kind of cum rag, sex toy, condom thing. Toby was scarred for life as he felt the hardening cum stains solidify his fabrics. He felt so used and abused his body would never be the same, as panties that was. What used to be pink, was now a crusty white yellow stained fabric balled up on the floor. Some spot still dripping with liqiud cream, others a hard crust of dried out gunk. All that Toby could hear were the sound of the two giants sleeping, whic kept Toby awake….well that and the fact he was covered in nasty semen.


“ooooo,” Ashely groaned as there was some movement from above in the bed. “Oh god… what? Oww..” Ashley complained.


Toby couldn’t see but it sounded like Ashely waking up to a very very horrible hangover. One that made Ashely wince every breath he too.


There was some movement as Huey now was waking up. “Morning,” He said.


“Huh?” Ashely spoke surprised and shocked.


“W-what?” A confused Huey responded.


The sound of a very disappointed Ashely could be heard, “…. oh…. Oh it’s you.” Ashely apparently wasn’t excited to see him.


“What’s that suppose to mean,” Huey asked sounding pissed at the remark.


“Just, shhhh, shut up,” Ashely ordered as he groaned.


A very angry Huey remarked, “Wh-”


There was an eerie silence that cut Huey off.


Ashely sighed, “Better.”


The sound of a bottle being cracked open could be heard in the room. Suddenly Toby heard a ghostly scream as Huey let out a sound of pain after the sound of a bottle opening. The sound of a liquid being chugged could be heard as more tormented sounds of agony, pain, and horror, filled the air with the phantom sounds. Soon the gurgling screaming sound slowed down.


“Ahhh,” Ashely gasped, “Much better.”


The sound of a plastic bottle being crumpled up and crushed in Ashley hands, filled the room along with another series of horrified sounds of Huey screaming. Toby watched as a crushed up empty bottle of water was flung through the air screaming in pain and horror before it landed in the trash.


Ashely’s shaky legs landed on the floor by Toby as he wobbled toward some clothes. It was obvious he had a nasty hang over as he moaned and groaned with each step. He used the wall to help guide him to the door as he headed toward the bathroom.


Just as he was about to leave the room he looked back at Toby’s form.


“… Might have to toss those too,” Ashely commented in a pain filled voice before he left the room and went to the bathroom.


Toby just wept at how Ashely had already sealed his fate…


 


 


 


 


Ashely’s head hurt but he had a smile on his face. The pitiful sounds of Toby crying in his room help cheer up his hangover.


“What a night,” Ashley muttered as he sat on the toilet trying to recover. He recalled most of yesterday. Turning Toby into panties, pretending he couldn’t hear him, acting like he ran away afraid of him saying LOVE, going on a bender, and finally hooking up with someone to forget Toby. After that he only vaguely recalled using Toby as a cum rag with… who was it? It didn’t mater the bottle water served it’s usefulness. The torment they put Toby through, who thought it was all an accident, served it’s purpose in getting Ashley that feeling back. That amazing thrill and power he always enjoyed. Playing with Toby was fun, but all fun thing had to come to an end. Now he was done with Toby.


Maybe he could keep him around for some more fun times, but only as a good pair of underwear. Or he could just chuck him in the trash. Ashely wasn’t sure yet.


There was a feeling in Ashley’s gut as it let out a groan telling him he needed to get some food for this hangover that took priority.


“Oh… right, now I need a new friend,” Ashely recalled before flushing the toilet and starting his day.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think abou Toby's fate.  I already have a few ideas of Ashely's next friend or friends