- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Get next week's story early, or add a character to an existing story by joining

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou

Or just to chat and stuff

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

 

 

 

 

“There he is,” Clair said in a mocking tone as she took a seat across from Ashely.  He was sitting slumped at the table with Nick and Phil next to him.  The two football players were eating like any other day, while it looked like Ashely was about to crumple into the table itself.  Clair watched her brother wince as she set her food tray down.  “Sounds like someone is pretty hung over…”

 

 

“Ugh,” Ashely groaned as he held his head in his hands trying to come back form a hard night of drinking and other things.

 

Clair let out a deep sigh, “So you feeling better now?”  Clair asked in an older sister manner at his very childish behavior the other night.

 

Ashely let out a tired and pained voice, “Emotionally?  Yes… Physically?”  Ashely shook his head in his palms and than stopped as he let out a pained sounds, “No…”

 

“You partied too hard,” Phil told Ashely.

 

“No such thing,” Ashely commented dryly in his defense of his actions.

 

Clair purposely dropped her fork on the table letting the high pitch noise echo out.  “Ops…” She grinned at the reaction it had on Ashely as he flinched at the noise.

 

“Okayyyy,” Ashely complained at the sound, “Fine.  I might have went over board just a little bit.”  Ashely said as he went to sip some orange juice he had on his platter.  “I’ll just say it now… sorry about last night.  I know I said some stuff and most likely did somethings that I shouldn’t have, so sorry.”  Ashely looked up at Clair from his hands, “So we good?”

 

Clair gave him a few seconds before nodding, “Yeah, were good.”

 

Ashely let out a relieved sigh, “Great… now do you have any Motrin on you?  My head is killing me.”

 

Clair rolled her eyes as she shook her head, “Yeah I figured you’d have a headache after last night,” Clair dug around in her bag and pulled out a small bottle of medicine.  Ashely’s eyes lit up at the medication that would help with his pounding head.

 

“Thanks, sis, you’re a life saver,” Ashely told her as he gulped down some of the little pills. 

 

Clair again shook her head, “What would you do without me?”

 

Ashely laughed, “I’d probably be a mess that’s for sure.”

 

“Sooo,” Nick cut in, “I guess you’re done drinking for a while?”  Clair and Ashely looked at Nick like he said something stupid, “What?”

 

Clair laughed, “Yeah right.  If you think this is bad…” Clair smiled and looked at Ashely, “Remember the time at Tina’s house?”

 

Ashely looked embarrassed, “HEY-” Ashely winced at the sudden outburst he made.  “I thought we swore to never mention that to anyone,” Ashely growled to his sister.

 

“What happened at Tina’s,” Phil asked.

 

“And whose Tina?”  Nick added in.

 

Ashely gave Clair a look that said don’t do it.  But Clair couldn’t help it, “Well… Tina used to be a girl Ashely was crushing on, one of many that year,” Clair said grinning at Ashely.

 

“Oh like you didn’t have anyone you liked back than.  You had what 3 boyfriends that month,” Ashely argued.

 

Clair defended herself, “Hey, it wasn’t my fault they were all flaky!  Like we would hit it off and than like a week later they just either disappear or just refuse to pick up my calls.  I swear,” Clair told the other two at the table, “I think I’m cursed or something… anyway back to you little bro.”

 

Ashely’s grin soon turned upside down as Clair redirected the conversation back to him, “Tina was … what was she-”

 

“Band mates,” Ashely grimly told her.

 

“OH RIGHT,” Clair said remember, “She played the trumpet or something… anyway, she’s throwing a party and I mean a big one.  Of course there were drinks and stuff.  Anyway the next morning when everone is suppose to leave, we can’t find Ashely.  So we try and go looking for him…”

 

“Oh my god,” Ashely muttered trying to hide his face.

 

Clair looked to the other two as she went on, “We finally find Ashely, he’s in Tina’s room.  He’s passed out in the middle of the room, and,” Clair paused as she recalled the scene, “He spewed all over the room.”

 

Both of the guys looked to Ashely who avoided their bewildered look as Clair went on.  “It was like that scene from the exorcist or something, I swear on my life.  Anyway, Tina is… well as pleased as someone would be when seeing a crime scene of pure vomit instead of blood in their room.  So guess what the first thing Ashely says when we wake him up?”

 

“What,” Nick asked.

 

“Wasn’t me, it was the dog…” Clair started to laughed as she added, “Tina doesn’t have any pets!  He tried to pin it on a fake dog!”

 

Ashely just let out a groan before saying with a warning tone, “Should I tell them about the time you and Penny-”

 

Clair shut up so fast that Nick and Phil thought she died.

 

“Yeah… that’s what I thought,” Ashely smirked.  “We both got our stories.”

 

“ANYWAY,” Clair quickly changed the topic so as not to open the can of worms anymore than it already had been.  “Mom called before finals, and girl’s week.  Turns out some of the family is coming down to celebrate Ellen’s eight birthday.  I was going to drop by tomorrow and wish her a happy birthday, did you want to come?”

 

Ashely lifted his head from his hands at the news.  He still looked bad, but better than when Clair first sat down, “Of course, why wouldn’t I be there for little Ellen, unless...  Whose coming over?”

 

Clair shrugged as she told him as much as she knew, “Mom just said just some of the family is coming down.  Most likely Trevor and Fiona.”

 

“Of course the terrible twins,” Ashely muttered not looking forward to the little brats running around screaming and being the hyperactive kids that was every parent’s nightmare.

 

“I think Mom’s sister Nancy is coming down with the Charlie,” Clair added.  

 

 “What is he, like…” Ashely asked wondering how old Charlie was now.

 

“Just turned 1 year old a few weeks ago.”

 

Ashely sighed, “So we missed that birthday, the twins, and it’s Ellen’s birthday… that’s like four-”

 

“Oh and Brett,” Clair added.

 

“Brett?  Who?”  Ashely asked not recalling the full family tree.

 

“Dad’s brother has a son.  Remember two years ago… the two year old trying to eat that whole cake?”

 

Ashely frowned at the description, “I kind of remember, I think.”

 

“Well, he also had a birthday a few months back so… that would be five birthday gifts,” Clair chuckled.

 

“Wow, that’s a lot of celebration,” Nick commented. 

 

“Yeah no duh,” Ashely grumbled, “So what we got less than a day to buy gifts?”

 

“Uhhh,” Clair said looking a little embarrassed, “YOU, have less than a day.  I kind of got them this week already…”

 

Clair watched Ashely’s mouth hang open, “You what?”

 

Clair gave a sympathetic look, “Sorry, mom did call me last week.”  Ashely muttered and groaned about the fact he needed to get gifts for everyone.  “You don’t have to buy them all gifts,” Clair started to say to help ease Ashely’s burden but he gave her a look that made her feel silly.

 

“And what look like the worst cousin in the world?  Yeah right, no way am I letting you out do me,” Ashely told her, “Besides I have plenty of time,” Ashely told Clair.  “Should be a piece of cake.”

 

 

 

 

Ashely stood in the store literally an hour before Clair was planing on leaving to head back home.  Ashely was running out of time.

 

“What the fuck,” Ashely muttered looking at the price of the action figures in his hand.  “$25 dollars?  Per toy?!  When did toys get so expensive,” Ashely complained to no one near him.  He was standing in the toy aisle looking for Trevor and than his sister Fiona.  It was hard trying to get them something they would enjoy, however Ashely recalled last year they enjoyed that film, “Sly fox and the temple of gold”.  Some kiddie movie but they each liked it, and Ashely figured he buy them each one of the characters from the movie.  However the price.  It was just a hunk of plastic yet it cost almost more than a 12 pack of beer.  Ashely was really tempted to say forget it, however he knew that if he did those little buggers would be crying and complaining all day long.  

 

“I’ll find something else,” Ashely said setting the toys down and went down the list of possible things for the others.  “Ellen… what to get Ellen… Jeez she’s already 8 years old,” Ashely continued to talk to himself as he went down the toy aisle in the store looking for something that might appeal to her.  Ashely recalled the last time he saw Ellen, she was only 7 years old and the happiest little stinker ever.  Always cheerful and grinning.  However that didn’t help Ashely determine what to get the little girl.  She didn’t have much she wanted, and it had been a while since he talked to her before college so her taste in toys most definitely had changed.  This had lead to Ashely’s dilemma.  What did he buy her?  “I’ll come back to her too,” Ashely sighed as he moved down the list.  

 

“Brett… Brett… I don’t even know the kid,” Ashely complained as he didn’t even recall what the child looked like.  “What toy would I get him,” Ashely whined as he looked at the 4 year old section of toys.  He could do some kind of plastic dinosaur, kids were into that stuff right?  This was so much harder than it should have been.  Ashely decided to start at the bottom of the list and maybe work his way up.

 

“1 year old…” Okay that should be simple, just hit the baby department.  There should be plenty to pick from.  Ashely headed over to the other part of the store and started to look around for something for a 1 year old boy.  Something that he would use. Something that he would enjoy… 

 

“Okay this is harder than I thought,” Ashely complained already lost in what he should buy a little baby boy.  Ashely spent over 10 minutes looking up and down each aisle on ever shelf and nothing stood out as to what to buy.  It was all so foreign to him that he was afraid to buy the wrong thing.  “Maybe I should have done more research on this stuff,” Ashely complained as he realized he was down to the last minutes for shopping.  What was he going to get everyone?!

 

Just as Ashely was going to give up and leave, he spotted a worker in his 30’s walking by.  Ashely called out, “Excuse me, I know you get this a lot but do you work here?”  The person in the right colored outfit and with a name tag gave Ashely a look that seemed less than pleased at being pulled to the side by his question.  “Sorry, look I just need some help finding something for a 1 year old boy.”  When the work didn’t seem to answer Ashely went on, “Do you have any suggestions-”

 

“Man,” the store worker said with some irritation, “I don’t work in this department, I have no idea.”

 

Ashely held back in rage he felt for the abrupt and heartless response, “Okay… can you maybe find someone to help me than?”

 

“I just got off… I’m sure there’s someone around here that you can find to help you,” the man commented before trying to walk away.

 

“Dude, seriously?  You can’t help me for like 10 seconds, or call someone over here,” Ashely asked aghast at how the store worker was acting and behaving.  So much for customer service.  As a worker in retail he knew how to at least behave around customers.

 

“Off the clock,” The man said with as much attitude as he could put into it.  “Gonna have to find someone else to help you, DUDE.”

 

“No, I think you’ll do just fine,” Ashely told him squinting his eyes at the rude man.

 

“I already told-”

 

Ashely didn’t care to hear the rest of what he was going to say as Ashely already decided on a simple gift that would have to make do.  He held the bright baby blue pacifier in his hands and figured it was time to get going.  He would find something else for the others on the way home.  It was at least an hour and a half or so drive, so that was plenty of time to find something on the way home.  Ashely quickly paid the few dollars for the pacifier and headed out of the store with one present down and just a few more to go.

 

 

 

 

 

Ashely sat in the car as Clair was refilling the car they were driving.  She was filling the tank up with gas as they waited for it to be finished.  Making some small talk and kind of curious, Ashley figured he would ask Clair, "So what did you get everyone?"

 

Clair watched the price of the gas that was filling up the tank continue to rise, "Mostly just clothes.  Got Trevor and Fiona a couple of shirts, Brett some little cute socks, Ellen a little princess tiara, and for Charlie a gift card for his parents to buy like diapers or whatever."

 

Ashely groaned at the fact that Clair seemed to have it all figured out and planned.  She was so going to be the best cousin if Ashely didn't think up what to get his relatives.  He already got one, but the other four were going to be a hassle.  Ashely looked over to the gas station store and sighed, "I guess I'll try and find something in there."  Ashely got out of the car and told Clair he was going to grab a few things.

 

"Grab me a soda," Clair called out.

 

"Yeah yeah," Ashley muttered as his list of things grew from not just presents but to food and drinks for the car ride.  Entering the gas station store, he saw it was just a typical one with only food and magazines.  "Prefect," Ashley muttered again as he went to at least grab some soda.  He looked at the bottles and finally found one that Clair would like.  Well if she didn't, Ashley would just drink it himself instead.

 

Ashely started to head to the counter to pay for the drink.  He saw there was one person in front of him and the cashier was ringing him up.  As Ashely stood in line someone came in through the doors.  Before anyone could react the man in dark clothes pulled out a gun and started to point it at Ashely and everyone else in the store.

 

"NO ONE MOVE!  I FUCKING MEAN IT!"

 

Ashely didn't move.  In fact no one did.  The man seemed panicked but his hand was steady with the gun.  Ashely watched as the man jerked the gun around between everyone.

 

He started shouting again, "GIVE ME ALL THE MONEY!"  He was robbing the store.  Ashely let out a sigh at the robber.  Of course he would try robbing the store now.  Ashely looked out the glass and saw Clair was finished filling up the car.  "I SAID HAND OVER THE MONEY," The man shouted again.

 

Ashely was about to turn the man into a cupcake for a snack on the road, when a thought came across his mind.  "Shoes go good with socks," Ashely said out loud like it just dawned on him.  The robber turned his gun to Ashley as everyone looked at him with a weird and perplexed look.

 

The robber opened his mouth to say something, but before he could there was a shoe box in his place before a sound could be uttered.  Ashely walked over and picked up the box as if it was completely normal.  The cashier and man at the front of the line looked confused, but relieved that they were saved by Ashely.

 

"Th-thank you?" The Cashier said sounding baffled and mystified at the scene that just unfolded.  How Ashely did that or what exactly happened was beyond his understanding.  "You can take the soda and whatever else, thank you for saving us," The Cashier told him sounding so relieved at their rescue.

 

Ashely looked at the two and acted like everything was normal and asked, "You got any toys...?"  Than Ashley just shrugged,  "Never mind, you'll both do."

 

 

 

 

 

Clair watched Ashely walking back to the car from the gas station with a couple of bags.  "You found something in there?"  Clair was shocked that some random out of the no where gas station held something to buy presents.  Clair eyeballed the bags.

 

"Oh yeah," Ashley laughed as he got into the car, "Now I just need to find something for Ellen"

 

 

 

 

Ellen sat on her bed trying to not look so upset about what happened at school today.  Ellen was playing on the swings when Billy came by and pushed her off the swing set.  None of the teachers saw it, like usual, so he didn't get in trouble.  He always was picking on her at school and never getting caught, and today was no different.  Well except that it was her birthday and it seemed to only make it worse.  Her special day ruined because of Billy being a jerk.  

 

Ellen didn't feel like celebrating her birthday anymore...

 

The knock on her door brought her attention to the sound, it was her cousin Ashely.  He looked concerned as he came into the room.  "What's wrong, little princess," He asked using the nickname that usually caused her to smile.  However Ellen didn't feel like smiling right now.

 

"Nothing," Ellen muttered.

 

"Now that's not true, you're usually so happy.  Something happen at school today," Ashely asked.  Ellen nodded.  "Was it that mean boy again?"  Ellen looked at Ashely as he guessed right.  "Your mom told me about it... so he pushed you off the swings?  That doesn't sound like a way to treat a princess," Ashely added,  "ESPECIALLY, on her birthday."

 

Ellen agreed.  "Well... I was going to wait to give you my present... but it looks like you need it now.  Want to see it?"  Ellen perked up at the sound of a gift.  Ellen nodded.  Ashely pulled out Ellen's gift from one of his bags that he had with him.  Ellen's eyes grew big as he pulled out what looked like the prettiest princess dress ever.  The ballet dress was just the one that Ellen wanted.  This seemed to lift up her spirits a little more than they were.  However her full smile didn't come back as she was still bothered by Billy's actions today.  Ashely gave Ellen one of his smiles as he offered the dress to her.  Ellen held the pink colored one piece dress that was completed with the frilly tutu around the hip area.  

 

As Ellen held onto the dress she felt something weird about the clothing.  It felt odd.  Ellen frowned at the dress as she held it up and looked at it through the light, as if to see if there was something off about it that the light would reveal.

 

"Something wrong," Ashely asked Ellen who was busy examining the clothing.

 

"It's weird..." Ellen confessed not sure why she had a weird feeling about it.

 

Ashely laughed as he sat down next to Ellen who was looking at the clothes, "That's because it's made out of something special... or I should say someone," Ashely told Ellen.  Ellen looked at Ashely with a frown on her face.

 

"Someone," Ellen repeated.

 

Ashely nodded as he went on, "Your mom told me about Billy, and so... I thought he would make a good dress for you."

 

Ellen grinned and giggled at Ashely as if he said something truly ridiculous and funny, "You can't make people into clothes."  She told Ashely as if it weren't common sense.

 

Ashely just laughed as he smiled at her, "Maybe I can... anyway, I'm glad your smiling again," Ashely told her booping her on the nose, "Now why don't you try on your new outfit made out of Billy," Ashely teased.

 

Ellen rolled her eyes at Ashely as she couldn't help but laugh at the joke about her bully being turned to clothes.  "Ashe, you're so silly," Ellen laughed as she did feel cheered up now that she was laughing.

 

"Well, go ahead and get dressed for your birthday party," Ashely told her as he got up to let her change in private.

 

Ellen nodded and felt a sense of excitement that she wasn't before.  She had completely forgotten about Billy this afternoon and was now looking forward to her party with her family.  Closing the door, Ellen started to get dressed.

 

 

 

 

 

Billy was crying for his mother as he was passed off to Ellen, the girl in his class.  He watched as her hands took hold of his deflated and limp body and held onto him.  Her fingers digging into him as she held him.  Billy called out ocne again this time to Ellen, but she didn't respond to him directly.  Instead she tossed him on her bed.  Billy felt his body fall through the air before he landed lying upside on the bed looking up at the ceiling.  Billy tried to move one of his arms or legs, but his body wouldn't listen.  Instead he was stuck laying there, body limp and paralyzed.  Billy wasn't able to move at all as he heard some shuffling around him.  Finally he saw Ellen return.  

 

There wasn't any sign of recognition or revenge or anything on Ellen's face.  She was just simply looking at Billy.  

 

"Why aren't you helping me!"  Billy cried out as he watched the goofy grin that always covered her face.  The smile of someone who was genuinely happy.  

 

Ellen started to put Billy on.  

 

Billy watched with horror as Ellen held the opening or what was Billy's head and started to step her left leg in.  Billy let out an appalling sound as he felt the intruding foot.  The tip of Ellen's toes and heel slide down inside Billy's body.  The feeling of the leg pushing through his body startled him.  Soon the foot found it's way down to Billy's feet and filled him up as Ellen slipped her left leg all the way through the legging.  Next she put her right foot in.  The same horrible feeling of someone pushing their body through Billy's hit him.  Ellen simply pulled her legs through the princess dress until her feet were at the bottom of the one piece outfit.  Billy didn't know what to say, except to cry out more as Ellen filled him up with just her legs.  Having someone pulling him onto themselves was a horrifyingly weird and outrages sensation.  The stretching the pulling and yanking on him and his body was new and horrifying.

 

By the time Ellen pulled herself into the suit, Billy was weeping like a baby as Ellen wiggled into the tight fitting outfit.  She ran to the closest mirror and showed herself what she looked like.  Billy felt every movement of Ellen's legs and body as it was like having someone puppeting his body around.  He wasn't in control and was forced to move his legs and arms whenever Ellen swung her arm or moved a muscle.  When she stood in front of the mirror, Billy let out another whimper as he looked at the bright pink color of himself covering Ellen.  He really hated the color pink.

 

Billy once again tried to talk, but not only did Ellen not hear him, it felt impossible as she was standing inside him, filling out his mouth or insides.  Ellen was preventing him from even crying out anymore as  her full body was plugging up any empty space that Billy should have had.  It really was a very snug fit.  

 

"Pretty," Ellen said as she twirled around on her feet.

 

Billy got dizzy from the spinning.  That and the fact that he felt so full holding Ellen's body, he wanted to throw up, but he couldn't.  The feeling of fullness and spinning was so upsetting that Billy let out a horrible wailing sound.  As much joy that Ellen was feeling wearing Billy like this, it was the complete opposite for Billy.  It was almost as if Ellen was laughing at him, especially when Ellen grabbed the fluffy tutu part of Billy and gave it a viscous shake.  Billy felt Ellen grab that part of him and vigorously fanned the frilly material in the mirror.  

 

"Ohhh this is so pretty!  I'm going to wear it forever and ever and ever," Ellen joyful said as she practically danced out her excitement in the mirror.  "I look just like a real life princess!  I'll wear it when I eat," Ellen said cheerfully, "When i go play at Millie's house, I'll wear it to dance class, and I'll even sleep with it on!"

 

Billy felt a horrible warm feeling rising up in his gut, or maybe that was just Ellen's body temperature bleeding out into him.  The disgusting feeling of Ellen running out of the room shook Billy to his core as he was now stuck to Ellen for as long as she wanted to wear him... which sounded like a VERY long time.

 

 

 

 

Ashely gave Clair a smug look when Ellen ran out and gave him a hug for the clothes.  Right before she went running out the door to show her parents the gift.  

 

"Wow," Clair gave him a dry response, "did you really just one up me by getting the full outfit for her?"

 

Ashely smirked as continued to hold the other bags with the other children's gifts.  "Oh I'm sure she'll love the tiara you got her," Ashely told her with the same grin.

 

"Not as much as the outfit," Clair responded as she looked at Ellen jumping up and down with joy.  The tight clothing clung to her and was pulled on with each happy jump she did in front of her parents.  The straining cloth screamed at each motion that Ellen made.  "Looks like you got a size too small," Clair told Ashley who just snickered.

 

"It should be super stretchy.  Ellen should be able to get a few years out of them, that's assuming she doesn't rip them doing the splits like the last pair."  Clair nodded remembering that incident.  Ellen could get a little hyperactive and usually lead to her trying to show off her new dance moves she learned.  "Anyway, time to give the other's their gifts," Ashley flaunted his bag of goodies off as he headed over to the two bickering twins already tossing the shirts that Clair bought them around at each other.

 

 

 

 

Justin wasn't prepared for this.  He just wanted some coffee, but than a robber came into the store and suddenly vanished into some kind of box.  Than the person behind him said something about toys and than everything got dark.  There was a lot of muffled sounds all around Justin and as much as he called out he never got a response.  After a long time of muffled talking and some movement, Justin was than yanked out of some kind of plastic bag and he was able to see.  It was a horrible sight, looking at the large child's face examining him.  The girl looked thrilled to see Justin, the child grabbed the container he was stuck in.  It took the giantess a few seconds before she had ripped Justin out of his plastic and paper prison.

 

Parts of his box flew off as the enormous fingers ripped and shredded it to a messy pile of trash.

 

"COOL!"  The child cried out.  "I got OLIVIA!"  

 

It was now that Justin realized to his horror and disapproval, he was a girl action figure.  Whoever this Olivia character was, Justin wasn't familiar with.  However the balloon sized chest that he now had made it clear that he was of the other gender, not that it really mattered.  He couldn't move or talk as the child held him and examined Justin to her heart's content.

 

"I got PATRICK," A boy about the same age as the girl that was holding Justin shouted with equal amounts of joy.  Looking at both kids, Justin found they were twins.  The last thing Justin learned before the twins ran off to play separately was the faint sound coming from the Patrick toy.

 

Justin wasn't the only person turned into a toy here.  The sound of the voice belonged to the cashier at the gas station he was last in.  They must have been both turned into toys.  

 

These thoughts soon vanished as the large girl holding Justin started to play with him.  He felt her big fingers grab at his arm and yank on it.  His arm was jerked upward as she posed him in some kind of weird position, probably one that he was suppose to make.  The delight on the young girl's face was evident that she was enjoying herself at Justin's expense.  In fact, Justin found the sudden jerking and yanking on him very intrusive and violating.  To have someone move him around without his will was degrading for him.  The soft sounds of his limbs popping into various angles as they popped and locked with each turn or push the girl did.  There was no pain just the weird feeling of someone moving his body made Justin let out words of complaints at his handling.

 

"I want to play with Olivia," the other twin's voice came out of no where.

 

"No, she's mine," Justin's handler said holding Justin out of the other's grasp.

 

"No fair, Let me play with her," The boy demanded as he reached out for Justin.

 

Justin felt the hand on him tighten as the sister did everything she could to keep him out of her bother's grasp.  "NO!  STOP," She said turning her back on her brother to fend him off.  Through the scuffling the sister bumped into her brother.  Everyone watched as the boy lost his grip on the other toy.  Justin listen to the startled alarm as the action figure fell out of his hands.  The moment it hit the ground the sound of an agonizing cry of pain and plastic breaking filled Justin's ears.  The toy, or man turned into toy, broke into dozens of pieces the moment he collided with the floor.  Arms and legs scatter throughout the room as most of the toy broke up at the joints.  The pitiful sounds of the cashier from below frighten Justin as he seemed to be in misery and yet still alive.  Broken and ruined but still there.

 

"YOU BROKE MY PRESENT," the boy shouted in anger and disbelief.

 

"It was an accident," The girl tried to explain.

 

However Justin watched the twins complaining and suddenly the boy reached out toward him.  This time the sister wasn't ready and the boy's large fist wrapped around Justin's top part.  The boys fingers digging into his plastic body and around his melon sized chest, refusing to let go.  His grip was worse than the girl's as he tried to yank him out of his sister's grasp.  Justin cried out in alarm as he felt himself being tugged, but unable to be pulled out of the girl's hand.  Still the boy held on and gave another tug as the sister fought back.

 

"TREVOR LET GO," She cried out as she pulled Justin one way while the boy refused to let go.

 

"NO!"

 

"MOM!"  The girl called out for help from her parents, while Justin felt something starting to give way.  His midsection wasn't made for tug of war, as both siblings refused to give in to the other.  Soon Justin felt a ripping and tearing sensation as he begged for someone to help.  Without a warning, Justin felt his body separate and shatter in two pieces.  His upper body ended up with the boy while his bottom part with his legs still with the sister.  "YOU BROKE IT!"  The girl screamed and cried.

 

As much as Justin enjoyed not being tugged and yanked on anymore, he couldn't help but let out a similar pitiful whimper, at his separated body.  He could feel a weird tingling at the torn and ripped part of his body, where his legs used to be attached to his hip.  Justin figured this was it... right?  However just like the other toy that was still alive, Justin didn't feel himself fading out.  Instead he could feel both children gripping his split body as they continued to make a fuss over the broken toys.

 

"Hey hey hey," Came a familiar voice that Justin recalled.  it was the same voice that Justin heard behind him in back at the gas store, the one that did this to him.  "What's wrong," He asked.

 

"Trevor broke my toy," The girl cried.

 

"I did not, Fiona wouldn't share," The boy argued.

 

As Trevor argued and pointed at Fiona, Justin was able to see the large boy that did THIS to him, observe the messy situation.  Finally after a few moments he just smiled and said, "Now now, calm down.  They're not too broken... in fact looks like they just need some super glue and they'll be good as new.  Hold on you two, I think I remember seeing some in a cabinet."  Justin watched as the negotiator came back with a small tube of glue.  "Let's see," He smiled as he grabbed parts of the male action figure and started to put them together applying a thin layer of superglue to the toy.  Justin heard the cashier curse the large boy for whatever he did to them and for trying to fix them.  Finally it was Justin's turn as he felt the enormous hands grab both parts of him.  Suddenly a liquid goo touched his midsection, right where he was broken.  The glue seeped in between both parts and started to stick and harden already.  Justin winced and gasped as it felt a cold but burning sensation as the glue hardened sealing the broken gap till it was one.  "There," The giant beamed to the children handing each of their toys back, "Good as new.  Now try and not break them again.  I want you two to play with them for a long long time, okay?"

 

"Okay," Both children said before they ran off to play with their toys.  Justin had a horrible feeling, and it wasn't from the shaking and swinging the child's hand was doing while running.  It was a looming feeling that the kids were going to listen this time, and Justin's torment had just begun.

 

 

 

 

 

Xavier couldn't see.  Ever since he came into the gas station to rob it, he felt like he was half a person... or like split into two separate people?  It was a weird and ominous feeling.  Worse was the fact that he couldn't really confirm what this feeling was, as he couldn't move.  He was stuck and separated but close to himself?  It was beyond confusing and frightening.  Finally after a long long time of unanswered questions, there was some rumbling as things started to shift around.  Xavier felt himself, hit himself?  Like he collided with his body with his other body?  As Xavier was wondering how that was even remotely possible, a light lit up his dark world.

 

Xavier let out a cry as he saw the surprised face of a young child.  The boy couldn't be older than 3 or 4.  His little hands, or they would have been if Xavier was normal sized, reached out toward him.

 

"Stay a-away," Xavier shouted in a panicked voice, as he watched the big grubby fingers approach him.

 

The child's fingers touched Xavier, or one part of him right before he felt the other hand grab the other part of Xavier.  It was like his left side of his body and his right side were split down the middle!  What was going on?!

 

"So what do you think kiddo," A familiar sounding voice called out.  Xavier got a glimpse of that PERSON!  The same kid from the gas station.  The one that made that weird comment... shoes... shoes?  As to confirm his suspicion the large grinning boy continued, "You like your new shoes?  Want to try them on?"

 

Xavier felt himself being jerked up and down as the boy drastically shook his head up in down in a vigorous attempt to show his desire to wear them.  The older boy told the child, Brett, to set them down.  Xavier was put on the ground and watched as the two massive socked covered feet approached him.  Xavier wasn't prepared for the child's foot slipping inside his new form.  The right foot inserted into Xavier's right side of his body and same with the left foot to his left half.  The smell and taste of new socks hit Xavier as the toddler rested his feet in what Xavier could only call his new mouths.

 

"There," The older boy said getting up from tying Xavier tight to the child's feet.  "How do they feel?  Do they fit?"

 

"Yes," Brett told him as he took a step with Xavier attached to him.  Xavier felt the right foot, or his face lift off the ground and slowly step down on the wooden ground beneath him.

 

"Oh you can stomp harder than that!  Come on let me see you really STOMP those shoes," The older boy urged the kid.

 

Xavier didn't know what to expect but when the child jumped up with both his feet into the air, Xavier could see the ground shrink and than quickly come rushing back up to him as the feet pushed downward into he floor.  Xavier winched in preparation of the pain to come.  Sure enough it was like having his face smacked into the ground, however that wasn't the worse part.  There was a sudden and exhilarating spike that launched through Xavier's body as lights flashed out from him.  It was like someone shocked him or injected adrenaline straight into his heart.  Xavier needed to RUN!  He had to move and go!  Xavier felt his body wanting to just sprint anywhere, but the child's foot didn't move, leaving him with a want to escape spreading through each part of his body.  Soon the flashing and flicking lights died down.

 

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?"  Xavier shouted as he came down and recovered from the sensation that last just a few seconds.

 

"Light up shoes?!" Brett nearly squealed in delight.  Xavier frowned at the comment, however Brett lifted his right foot only and stomped it down laughing at the light show that gleamed off the shoe.

 

Xavier's right side of his body exploded with that same feeling of shock and stimulation.  It was like someone injected coffee right into his heart.  Xavier wasn't sure which he hated more, the feeling of being shocked or the fact that he needed to run and do things caused by the adrenaline rush but unable to move.  Once the adrenaline died down, the child laughed as he went stomping around more.  Xavier felt each side of him alternate between the desire to explode, as the kid was fascinated at how the lights played on his shoes.

 

"Stop!"  Xavier cried out as he felt another jolt hit him as he desperately wanted to just take off sprinting, but was stuck fast to the giggling toddler's feet.  Each stomp of one foot making it worse for Xavier, as he couldn't control his rapid acceleration of his heart rate with each bright flicker of light.  The slight shocking pop that coursed through him after each deafening stomp of the little foot.  Xavier prayed that whatever batteries that were inside him causing this affect died soon.

 

 

 

 

 

Lewis didn't understand how or even why he was like this.  All he could taste was rubber, and the last thing he remember seeing was being tossed into a bag as pacifier!  A child's pacifier!  As much as he wanted answers he really just wanted to be back to normal.  The awful taste of plastic rubber filled his mouth and sense as he was stuck in his prison.  However all his annoyance and worry changed directions when he was pulled out of the bag and his small plastic container was held up toward a monster of a giant.  The little boy couldn't be older than a year.

 

Lewis was being offered to the child by that annoying boy from his job.  He watched as the toddler's hands reach out in a grabbing motion.

 

"oooh I think he likes you," The boy taunted as he pulled Lewis' packaging away from the reaching child only to have the kid make an upset sound.  "I think Charlie wants to use his new pacifier.  Don't you?"

 

Lewis watched the stubby looking fingers gripping and clenching in wanting protest, as they reached out for him.  Lewis felt a horrible feeling running through his body as he heard the plastic crinkle and rip as his packaging was being torn apart.  Soon the clear plastic film covering and protecting him from the outside world was gone.  All that was left was the few inches of empty air separating Lewis from the desperate boy reaching for him.

 

"GET HIM AWAY FROM ME," Lewis screamed as he saw the boy's mouth open slightly revealing the hole he would end up in.  It was the least appealing place he could think of.  However Lewis didn't have any say in what was going to happen to him.  Slowly the large hand belonging to this magic boy who did this to him, started to drift closer to the excited baby.  Before Lewis could try and call out to the one that did this to him, the small hand of the child grabbed at the squishy part of Lewis.  The fingers clamped down and pushed on his soft head like body and mushed him as they firmly grabbed and pinched him.  Lewis let out a sound of despair as he was quickly brought up to the child's mouth.  Those lips parted just enough for Lewis to see the child was teething... 

 

Lewis' head was shoved deep into the child's maw, sealing him away from the outside world and into a dark and moist swampy orifice.  Spit already collided with Lewis' body and he could taste the raw and rancid baby spit that covered him.  The smell was just as horrendous with the after smell of old baby food, but it only got worse as he plugged up the mouth of the boy.  Than came the chewing and the sucking.  Immediately after being shoved inside the empty mouth, rough little bumps from budding teeth collided with Lewis' body, pinching and biting down on his soft but durable form.  The baby's teeth didn't leave marks but they did push and bite into Lewis's form, compressing and crunching into him.  The sound of a loud sloppy kiss could be heard as Charlie sucked and smacked his lips into Lewis.  Draining any flavor or spite from Lewis' form, only for the child's tongue come back and start licking while he sucked on his head.  Lewis felt his head being pulled to the point that it felt like it was going to pop off, only to be slingshot back after Charlie stop sucking for a brief moment.  A moment that didn't last very long as he continued the suction around Lewis body.

 

Lewis heard the words from outside the baby's sucking mouth say, "Yup, I think someone has a new favorite toy!"

 

Lewis let out a muffled sound for help at those words.  

 

As much as he begged and shouted out to be saved he was ignored.  Hours went by, and only a few times did the child stop using him.  Just long enough to eat some food or to make noises to whoever was passing by.  However those times were brief and soon Lewis was shoved back into his hell.  It had to be getting late or it felt so for Lewis, finally there was an unusually movement.  It lacked the child's actual body moving, like someone was picking up the child.  As Lewis felt himself being carried with the toddler, there was some rustling.  

 

Lewis felt himself falling as the boy opened his mouth either to make a noise, yawn, or something else.  As soon as those lips parted, Lewis fell with no one prepared for him.  Lewis tumbled through the air as he saw that he was in some kind of vehicle and two large adults were helping the child get into a car seat.  Gasping at the sudden fall and finally set free, Lewis wasn't ready to land on the bottom of the car.  Colliding with the carpet of a semi dirty car floor, Lewis felt stray strands of hair, dirt, crumbs of whatever stick to his soaked body.  

 

Immediately Charlie let out a cry as he obviously didn't want to lose his favorite toy.

 

"What's wrong," The mother asked trying to find out why her child was crying.

 

"He just dropped his pacifier," The father remarked as he tried to look for Lewis.  After a few moments of barely looking he simply said, "Do we have a spare, I can't find it and I know we have a few in here."

 

Lewis was dumbfounded at how easily the father gave up looking for him.  Worse was how easily the child shut up after being offered a new pacifier.  In just a few moments, Lewis was forgotten by both child and parents as the car door was shut and everyone was ready to leave.  Lewis lay on the carpet for an hour...

 

The mother and father extracted their tired child and other things before leaving Lewis still on the carpet.  Hours soon turned to a day.  A day turned to two.  Than three...  The time spent on the carpet was agonizing and horrible as he could feel the dust starting to build on him in just the few days left at the bottom of the floor.  When the family finally came back to the car to go where ever they were heading.  No one recalled the pacifier on the ground.

 

Lewis was now that one forgotten toy, that lost pacifier that would always be waiting to be discovered, whenever that might be.

 

 

 

 

 

Xavier felt burnt out.  His dosage of adrenaline pulses were weak, as his lights have faded over the years.  The child's feet had pounded him into so many surfaces that he could feel the heels and face rubbed off over the years.  The size of Brett's feet grew and Xavier was painfully aware of the fact that the boy needed new shoes.  Each time Brett stuck his large feet and toes inside Xavier, it felt like he just ate a ton of food... and than someone was trying to shove a tree down his throat too.  The smell of old feet and sweat filled Xavier's sense of smell as Brett refused to wear any other footwear but him.  Maybe it was a blessing or a curse, but after the last flickering light faded out, Xavier knew his time was coming.  Just like any old worn out shoe or defective toy, Xavier would be discarded.  

 

However it didn't seem like that was the case for Xavier.  It turned out that Brett wanted to keep his first gift he could remember getting, those light up shoes.  Xavier was tossed away in Brett's closet where he stayed always a reminded of who Xavier's favorite cousin of all time was.

 

 

 

 

Justin never felt the same after being split in two.  Even glued back together he felt like he was still broken.  His fellow action figure friend felt the same too.  Justin never really got to talk to the cashier too much, as the twins tried to keep their things separated from each other.  They would very rarely meet, and when they did, Justin felt like he got the better end of the deal.  The girl, Fiona, was on the more gentle side of playtime with him.  Little pretend house games or tea parties.  He would occasionally hear the sounds of something hitting the wall in the brother's room.  The boy seemed very active in his play time...

 

Over the years Justin watched as the young girl soon turned into a teen and than she was reaching her back half of her teens.  As she grew their play time dwindled.  Only rarely did she give Justin much attention as he was stuck in the corner with her older toys that she stop playing with.  Being left alone was bad, but it was better than what happened to the cashier.  He only heard a little of the passing conversation, something about a new chew toy for the dog.  

 

Justin eventually was packed up with the rest of the toys and barbies.  There he was locked away for what felt like eternity.  

 

After Justin forgot what light was like, he was soon unpacked and dumped out.  He was greeted by a young girl about the same age as Fiona when she first got him.  Justin spotted a much older woman who looked strikingly similar to Fiona the last time he saw her.

 

"These used to be my toys when I was your age," She told the young girl. "Some of them are old so be careful, they might break."

 

"Okay mommy," Justin's new owner said as she smiled down at him.  "I'll make sure to take good care of them for as long as I live."

 

Justin watched as Fiona walked away to leave him with her daughter.  It seemed he was just a hand me down toy for this family.  Justin wondered how long that would last...

 

 

 

 

Ellen hadn't seen Billy in months, heck maybe it was coming up to a year now?  She wasn't sure what happened to the bully, maybe he got in trouble and his family moved?  Ellen felt kind of bad that she was happy that Billy never showed up to school after her birthday.  However it never lasted too long as she was too busy being happy with her princess dress.  She always felt happier when she wore it, so she wore it a lot.  Any time she could she would put it on and run around pretending she was a princess or queen.  It was worn so much that it started to wear and tear so much that they had to sew it up a few times or else her mom threaten to toss it out.  As amazing as the dress was, it started to become clear that she wouldn't fit in it too much longer.  Her body was growing and sadly as stretchy the material was, it wasn't able to keep up with the pace of her growth.  Eventually she wouldn't be able to wear it much longer.  

 

As depressing as that was to Ellen, she couldn't help but enjoy the last few months that she wore the dress.  Her birthday was coming up soon and she was thinking of asking Ashely to maybe get her a new one.  Although she would prefer if he could somehow magically make this one a bigger size.  Ellen felt like whenever she wore the clothing, that there was a very faint and distant sound, almost like a voice.  Whenever Ellen heard it she couldn't' help but smile that cheerful grin as it sounded like her bully, Billy, crying for her to save him.  

 

But that was impossible...

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

I tried a few new things with this chapter and I'm not sure if I like how it came out.  Feels a little off for me.  Let me know what you think about it.